FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Ireland > Hotwife

Hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is for the couples...when did you realise hotwifing was for you? Its something that has intrigued us for a while but would like to hear peoples 1st experiences etc? im personally a bit worried about how i will feel about it (mr) but then again i was nervous the 1st time with everything we have tried to date lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

For us.. It was after alot of mmf fun that hubby said hey how about you go off, be a good slutty wife and send me some pics

And he loves it now

Obviously there was plenty of nerves for both of us, but the way we looked at it was we won't know unless we try

"For us.. It was after alot of mmf fun that hubby said hey how about you go off, be a good slutty wife and send me some pics

And he loves it now

Obviously there was plenty of nerves for both of us, but the way we looked at it was we won't know unless we try "

Thats what ive been thinking lol

By *wo kink 2Couple  over a year ago

dublin

We are both very keen to try MMF but we haven't tried yet both nervous myself more than himself any tips on how to just jump in and take the plunge? A

"We are both very keen to try MMF but we haven't tried yet both nervous myself more than himself any tips on how to just jump in and take the plunge? A "

Were all about the chemistry,and if theres none it doesnt matter how goodlooking the guy is or how big his teapot is it wont be happening lol

This is a real big turn on, but also have to admit to the nerves!

"This is a real big turn on, but also have to admit to the nerves!"

They can be a killer cant they lol

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

Lucky fucker having a hot wife. Having a great sexual partner too . Nothing as good .

"This is a real big turn on, but also have to admit to the nerves!

They can be a killer cant they lol "

We're thinking it will be a continuum - a little bit at a time

"We are both very keen to try MMF but we haven't tried yet both nervous myself more than himself any tips on how to just jump in and take the plunge? A "

The way we looked at our first one was.. OK this turns us both on, we have found a nice man to join us so we will try it and if either of us is not into it then atleast we can say we tried it and it wasn't for us... That was 5 years ago

Obviously the next day there was a crazy mixture of emotions but we both knew it was something we wanted more of

By *hocko87Man  over a year ago

dublin

I have done a few mmfs great fun best one was with a lady friend kissed her after she had sucked the other guy and I was driven wild cos I tasted his Cum in her mouth .

"We are both very keen to try MMF but we haven't tried yet both nervous myself more than himself any tips on how to just jump in and take the plunge? A

The way we looked at our first one was.. OK this turns us both on, we have found a nice man to join us so we will try it and if either of us is not into it then atleast we can say we tried it and it wasn't for us... That was 5 years ago

Obviously the next day there was a crazy mixture of emotions but we both knew it was something we wanted more of "

really hot, can't wait to get there

By *wo kink 2Couple  over a year ago

dublin

"We are both very keen to try MMF but we haven't tried yet both nervous myself more than himself any tips on how to just jump in and take the plunge? A

Obviously the next day there was a crazy mixture of emotions but we both knew it was something we wanted more of "

I know once we both take the plunge we will want more it's just taken that first step I suppose thanks for you response

"For us.. It was after alot of mmf fun that hubby said hey how about you go off, be a good slutty wife and send me some pics

And he loves it now

Obviously there was plenty of nerves for both of us, but the way we looked at it was we won't know unless we try "

same here

By *ofistimacatedMan  over a year ago

cavan town

I'd recommend a mi wadi or 2 to take the edge off the nerves. Apple and blackcurrant works best for me, but your favourite will work just fine

By *etergemmaCouple  over a year ago

South Dublin Area

love it

Obviously the next day there was a crazy mixture of emotions but we both knew it was something we wanted more of love it "

Petergemma.....we met before at a social and I think we need to meet again.....I’m one of those poor people that is not a site supporter and can’t contact you....??

South Dublin Area

Obviously the next day there was a crazy mixture of emotions but we both knew it was something we wanted more of love it

Petergemma.....we met before at a social and I think we need to meet again.....I’m one of those poor people that is not a site supporter and can’t contact you....??"

why would we need meet again?

Obviously the next day there was a crazy mixture of emotions but we both knew it was something we wanted more of love it

Petergemma.....we met before at a social and I think we need to meet again.....I’m one of those poor people that is not a site supporter and can’t contact you....??why would we need meet again? "

Ohhhhh....though audience!! Just to have another drink I suppose and see what was it the dress that was amazing or what was under it.....

South Dublin Area

Petergemma.....we met before at a social and I think we need to meet again.....I’m one of those poor people that is not a site supporter and can’t contact you....??why would we need meet again?

Ohhhhh....though audience!! Just to have another drink I suppose and see what was it the dress that was amazing or what was under it....."

By *m158Couple  over a year ago

Cork

We do this a lot i go meet someone and with their permission I send a video or pics to hubby. Sex afterwards when we meet up is also amazing.

"We do this a lot i go meet someone and with their permission I send a video or pics to hubby. Sex afterwards when we meet up is also amazing. "

Nice!!

By *iscreetbuddyMan  over a year ago

Kilmainham

And he loves it now

Adds to hotlist

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"This is for the couples...when did you realise hotwifing was for you? Its something that has intrigued us for a while but would like to hear peoples 1st experiences etc? im personally a bit worried about how i will feel about it (mr) but then again i was nervous the 1st time with everything we have tried to date lol "

We met a few couples to begin with and quickly realized that I Mr much preferred to see Mrs with other guys more so than me being with other women. Also it's hard to find couple where she is attracted to both husband and wife and me attracted to the other wife. Mrs does long for some girl on girl action but we both prefer the hotwife/cuckold scenario for now at least

"This is for the couples...when did you realise hotwifing was for you? Its something that has intrigued us for a while but would like to hear peoples 1st experiences etc? im personally a bit worried about how i will feel about it (mr) but then again i was nervous the 1st time with everything we have tried to date lol

We met a few couples to begin with and quickly realized that I Mr much preferred to see Mrs with other guys more so than me being with other women. Also it's hard to find couple where she is attracted to both husband and wife and me attracted to the other wife. Mrs does long for some girl on girl action but we both prefer the hotwife/cuckold scenario for now at least "

Well she is definitely a hotwife judging by your pics...

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

I've been in cuckolding relationships for years

Mmfs and cuckolding can be very different and nerves and apprehension from the cuck is normal and to be expected

For me being cucked is when your girl is so into the other guy its intense, the more into him she is the better it is for me

But everyone has their own take on it

Don't feel bad if you don't like the reality of it its not for everyone

By *inkywife1981Couple  over a year ago

A town near you

"I've been in cuckolding relationships for years

Mmfs and cuckolding can be very different and nerves and apprehension from the cuck is normal and to be expected

For me being cucked is when your girl is so into the other guy its intense, the more into him she is the better it is for me

Don't feel bad if you don't like the reality of it its not for everyone"

True. For us cuckolding is just Mrs enjoying another guy and teasing me

Good times babe

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

Don't feel bad if you don't like the reality of it its not for everyone

Good times babe "

Good times and keeps getting better xxx

By *ewhorizonsCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Don’t think of it as nerves think of it as excitement. If you’ve gotten this far you owe it to yourself to give it a try, at least once. My bet is you will absolutely love it and carry on in the lifestyle.

She is absolutely stunning by the way.

It’s all about how you both have discussed it and make a plan that you are both totally happy with. Discuss the rules that you play by and the do’s and don’ts. The wife’s safety is most important.

If you would like to chat about my experiences please message me....no strings...just chat.

Wife on meet today , can’t wait

And he loves it now

That's hot!

By *p4itduoCouple  over a year ago

santry

Tried it and it was fun after the nerves of course such a turn on to be honest and im the male half she enjoyed it and of course the lad was a gent

By *nnmarietarecyCouple  over a year ago

Limerick

Ya we do mmf a few times and now I do head of myself on meets and send hubby pictures. it turns us on. Never do a mmf with out hubby. It's hard to get two right men on here for it believe it or not

By *hiny-SinnersCouple  over a year ago

Vale of Glamorgan

My husband gave me the freedom and confidence to be a full time Hotwife and now the sky is the limit

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"Ya we do mmf a few times and now I do head of myself on meets and send hubby pictures. it turns us on. Never do a mmf with out hubby. It's hard to get two right men on here for it believe it or not "
can't see how it would be hard..why ???

South Dublin Area

"Ya we do mmf a few times and now I do head of myself on meets and send hubby pictures. it turns us on. Never do a mmf with out hubby. It's hard to get two right men on here for it believe it or not can't see how it would be hard..why ???"
hard enough to find one decent reliable single guy nevermind two

Must be a dublin thing finding reliable guys my fb and myself have a threesome club going on a monday nite and majority of guys turn up on time we have fun and they leave its true to say some are better than others and are on the repeat list

South Dublin Area

Its possibly an age thing.

They are all generally in their 30 s maybe because we are not a married couple they do not feel intimidated as much and we let the meet go with the flow and do not have too many rules starting off most guys are polite and respectful

South Dublin Area

I dont think thats the case, majority shit themselves at the thought of going to a meet and greet never mind an actual threesome.

Must be a dublin thing so lots of guys from carlow wexford kilkenny have no problem turning up to be honest your inbox would go red with guys wanting to join the club

"I dont think thats the case, majority shit themselves at the thought of going to a meet and greet never mind an actual threesome."

Is it really that bad? Like personally I don't understand how it's so hard to turn up to a meet and greet

There were lots of guys at the m&gs i was at. i only go to the ones i want to go to and to meet the people i want to meet

South Dublin Area

"I dont think thats the case, majority shit themselves at the thought of going to a meet and greet never mind an actual threesome.

Is it really that bad? Like personally I don't understand how it's so hard to turn up to a meet and greet "

A few weeks back we organized impromptu drinks in town. I asked two single lads and chatted to them all week about it and they swore they would show up. After they got the location. They never showed up. Radio silence. Another girl we know, had asked two lads as well. Same thing. Never showed up.

This is 100% true.

Now, we know plenty of single lads. And i would have no problem asking some of them along to drinks ala a small m&g, we did it last week. These would be guys we know very well and have the utmost respect for.

Finding New single lads in their 30s is near impossible on here. We are looking for lads we haven’t met before.

"I dont think thats the case, majority shit themselves at the thought of going to a meet and greet never mind an actual threesome.

Is it really that bad? Like personally I don't understand how it's so hard to turn up to a meet and greet

A few weeks back we organized impromptu drinks in town. I asked two single lads and chatted to them all week about it and they swore they would show up. After they got the location. They never showed up. Radio silence. Another girl we know, had asked two lads as well. Same thing. Never showed up.

This is 100% true.

Now, we know plenty of single lads. And i would have no problem asking some of them along to drinks ala a small m&g, we did it last week. These would be guys we know very well and have the utmost respect for.

Finding New single lads in their 30s is near impossible on here. We are looking for lads we haven’t met before.

"

They can't all be DoubleUB, mores the pity.

This is 100% true.

They can't all be DoubleUB, mores the pity. "

I believe it's they can't all be Lim but we'll let you off has it just gotten worse like I remember back when I first started off there was lots of single guys that regularly turned up for numerous events across the country

By *ommando4Man  over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

This is 100% true.

I believe it's they can't all be Lim but we'll let you off has it just gotten worse like I remember back when I first started off there was lots of single guys that regularly turned up for numerous events across the country "

Didn't realise that MMF needed to be with twins

This is 100% true.

I believe it's they can't all be Lim but we'll let you off has it just gotten worse like I remember back when I first started off there was lots of single guys that regularly turned up for numerous events across the country Didn't realise that MMF needed to be with twins "

And the sexual bucket list just got a new addition

Twins

"

Twins "

There's a festival in America for twins ... I'd imagine going there would increase your odds

South Dublin Area

What next. Mother and daughter?

"What next. Mother and daughter?"

Will we just list off generic porn categories

By *ichael McCarthyMan  over a year ago

Lucan

This is 100% true.

I believe it's they can't all be Lim but we'll let you off has it just gotten worse like I remember back when I first started off there was lots of single guys that regularly turned up for numerous events across the country Didn't realise that MMF needed to be with twins

Twins "

I had a fling once with a girl who was a twin. A buddy of mine asked me if I had ever accidentally mistaken one for the other but I didn't as her brother had a huge moustache at the time, thankfully.

"This is for the couples...when did you realise hotwifing was for you? Its something that has intrigued us for a while but would like to hear peoples 1st experiences etc? im personally a bit worried about how i will feel about it (mr) but then again i was nervous the 1st time with everything we have tried to date lol "

We have been in this lifestyle for many years, we still love it.

I am a voyeur so I encourage the women that I see to fuck other men and women as long as I can watch or join in.

So the idea of her going on her own to get some action doesn't appeal to me personally.

Sharing is caring

By *eckycd41TV/TS  over a year ago

Navan

Anybody like to a tranny ?

By *ussexcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Sussex

By *ussexcouple40Couple  over a year ago

Sussex

This is 100% true.

"

Weve never not had someone turn up, but the again I prefer older men, they may be more reliable I guess

And he loves it now

Similar here

PERFECT

By *lectric blueMan  over a year ago

dublin

Awful shame some guys committing and not turning up. Seems to be a common theme that puts people off single guys.

» Add a new message to this topic