FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Divino Naturist Spa Slough

Divino Naturist Spa Slough

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iveaday OP   Couple  over a year ago

Anywhere

Not sure this is in the right forum.

But anyone been to or got information about Divino Naturist Spa in Slough.

On their website, looks like a small massage parlour but they do have playrooms. Don't want to travel and waste our time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isterBlackcockMan  over a year ago

London

Just had a look at the website..it looks quite good and is very very reasonably priced! I'd be interested in going to check it out..may even try to do it this evening.

Anywhere

If you go please give us some feedback.

Thanks S & B

By *aul-playsMan  over a year ago

no drama's

Did you manage to get any feedback on this out of interest?

Anywhere

Sorry no response. So still no wiser about this spa.

By *rfunMan  over a year ago

Southampton

So no one gone risk going and reviewing.. I bet if it's great everyone will be going. LOL

By *roupPlayCouple  over a year ago

Near LHR

Hi!

We heard about this place last night while sat in a hot tub at AbFabs.

The couple that went said it was clean and new but not very busy (As in them and 2 single guys).

They said the staff were very friendly and that they are trying to spread the word about the club by handing out leaflets!!!

We will give it a go next time we are free and if it doesn't measure up we will then just divert to AbFabs.

We will keep you posted

xx

Anywhere

"Hi!

We heard about this place last night while sat in a hot tub at AbFabs.

The couple that went said it was clean and new but not very busy (As in them and 2 single guys).

They said the staff were very friendly and that they are trying to spread the word about the club by handing out leaflets!!!

We will give it a go next time we are free and if it doesn't measure up we will then just divert to AbFabs.

We will keep you posted

xx "

Thanks for info. We will go when we are over that way, not sure at the moment its worth a special journey.

Near LHR

Well we tried emailing them today to ask some questions (like parking and are they catering to the needs of Swingers!).

Sadly no response.

We will ring them tomorrow as we are planning on going down there in the evening but don't want a wasted journey.

Near LHR

We had this as a status on their forum:

Trying to work out what Divino’s target guest market is…

They replied to our stays and forum posts this morning:

"You can use the private rooms to do whatever is legal

We are extending the upstairs and also building a top roof terrace so look out for future announcements.. for now the private rooms are a bit small but can be used when needed"

"no restriction for relaxation rooms if done between consenting adults for PERSONAL use "

"no particular target market!! As long as you love to relax and freedom of expression. If you like to express yourself in a more sensual manner there are private rooms for guests. As long as it is PERSONAL use only "

So it looks like we will be fine, lets just hope the rooms aren't too small

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

"

So it looks like we will be fine, lets just hope the rooms aren't too small "

Yeah best not be too small cos we only like groups of 5 and above. Let's hope there's enough people there to test that out pmsl

Near LHR

This place is in for a shock tonight!

By *oger meMan  over a year ago

somewhere

Think I might give this a go tonight ! Nothing to lose for £20.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Any feedback on what this place is like please

Yes do a forum search

"Yes do a forum search "

Well, southbuckscouple ?!!!!?! Don't keep us in suspense !! Did you get a good night there? or was it a (cramped) disaster ?!!! Do tell ......

Read my comments as theirs as we were there as a 3sum. But I'll give them a nudge in case there was anything they want to add

My feedback is in a different thread so search on Divino x

I have been there driving from richmond to Slough parking is free after 3 pm but you may find it difficult to park when it is busy, their rooms are a bit small if you want to play in a group so you will be squeezing yourselves

I did not try a masseur, they have lady there for £20 massage...

The relaxing rooms steam rooms are nice and clean but I guess on some days like Friday Saturday it's packed.

It is a place where a curious single and couple can try if there are shy

Well you can try if you want to

Well I popped down there Thursday lunchtime and the place was dead just myself, a couple and a lady in clothes sitting in the hot tub? Place was clean, steam room and one hot tub were not working and the other hot tub was like a warm bath. To be honest I was disappointed and the venue is small so big play sessions 2-3 people max.

Mid week may not have been the best option but kestrels still beats them hands down.

By *his40Man  over a year ago

centre

lady in clothes sitting in the hot tub that dont sound right

By *horeyMan  over a year ago

Calne

Quite a few people at AbFab discussing it last week. General comments were that the facilities are quite good and clean.

Seems to be concern that there are CCTV cameras everywhere (including male and female changing rooms) that is being recorded. Anyone confirm if that is the case? If it is, think they'll have to change that if they want it to catch on as a swingers club!!

By *oyeurs DelightCouple  over a year ago

london

Rio's in Kentish Town has cctv in changing rooms too aswel as around its premises. Guess it's for the safety for single fem's more than anything. They too turn a blind eye to what goes on behind closed doors. You just have to see these places as a spa/sauna with benefits, not an out and out swingers club.

I am going to try this place on Tuesday daytime next week for some R&R and de stress from 11-1.30 and try a 30min nude massage for £20 so will post what it's like.

I went to the Spa in Slough today from 12.30-2pm their is a cheep public carpark behind it. it was nice and clean inside best bit was the 2 nice big hot tubs the sauna and steam room not very hot at all which was a shame as I needed them to help clear my cold and cough away. I did pay £20 for a 30min massage nice young Polish girl did it.

I was offered extra service for an extra cost but declined £10 to touch her and £10 for Hand job I politely said no. Steam help clear out my nose a bit and left feeling relaxed just shame sauna and steam not hotter

It was v quiet it dose have 3 private rest rooms which I guess could be used to play in if you went as a couple or met someone their

I would def not class it as a swingers club but nice enough to go for a spa and quiet pre aranged meet I say. But I would go again the small loung is ok. It has free tea and coffee and water.

Anyone want to visit today??

Def going back in the new year

[Removed by poster at 22/12/14 11:04:14]

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

Went last night 24th jan. Very nice place with over friendly staff. Firstly it's clean and bright mostly on one level massage rooms are up one level.

Yes I believe the staff are there to earn a little extra cash for favours but they don't try force it on you. The hot tubs are not exactly hot but that allows you to stay in without feeling light headed. The relaxation a rooms are tight but you can still have a nice time in them.

Again the staff are friendly and often ask if you require anything they are stunning Eastern European girls and are very polite. One thing I did notice as the night turned to early hours was many Asian men turned up (it is slough) however the staff kept them busy so they didn't disturb. It was quiet but I luckily met a lovely couple who chatted to me so we all had a fun time. Will I go back? Hell to the yes!

[Removed by poster at 26/01/15 23:56:17]

I think at the moment its not got much word out within the swinging Community,I for one only just heard this spa existed, once its established it will become busier.

what are the evenings like as I see its open till 4am

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"I think at the moment its not got much word out within the swinging Community,I for one only just heard this spa existed, once its established it will become busier.

what are the evenings like as I see its open till 4am"

Made an announcement on the BMFC website on Monday to inform BMFC members that we have just signed the contract to add this wonderful venue to the BMFC menu of options!

This spa really is a coup

Its classy, clean, and finished to a very high spec

Our private parties will be for BMFC members only and will be held 4th Saturday of every month - commencing 28th February - TOGA PARTY theme

So excited about working with the owners of this venue who are keen to welcome us and are looking forward to seeing us all there

All details about our parties there are displayed on the BMFC website

Near LHR

Hi Helen,

A BMFC night there will make it pretty busy!

What areas of the venue do you have use of?

By *MFC PartiesWoman  over a year ago

Here, There & Everywhere

"Hi Helen,

A BMFC night there will make it pretty busy!

What areas of the venue do you have use of?"

We have access to all areas

The venue will be hired for the evening (from 10pm till 4am) and as its a private party attendance is by guest list only

Maximum capacity is 80, making this our smallest, most intimate party ..

It goes without saying that there will be no massages on offer during any BMFC parties!!

"I think at the moment its not got much word out within the swinging Community,I for one only just heard this spa existed, once its established it will become busier.

what are the evenings like as I see its open till 4am

Made an announcement on the BMFC website on Monday to inform BMFC members that we have just signed the contract to add this wonderful venue to the BMFC menu of options!

This spa really is a coup

Its classy, clean, and finished to a very high spec

Our private parties will be for BMFC members only and will be held 4th Saturday of every month - commencing 28th February - TOGA PARTY theme

So excited about working with the owners of this venue who are keen to welcome us and are looking forward to seeing us all there

All details about our parties there are displayed on the BMFC website "

I did see the announcement on your website Helen, hence I came on this thread and will be looking forward to trying the place on a bmfc night in the future as its 2hrs travel not too bad

thats what I said about putting the spa on the map, bmfc will certainly do that

"Hi Helen

Maximum capacity is 80, making this our smallest, most intimate party ..

It goes without saying that there will be no massages on offer during any BMFC parties!!"

Sounds great Helen, look forward to it x

By *ermes1Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

I have been there twice. It is a very clean place.

Sounds fishy to me. I've never been to a naturist spa but it makes me think that you get more than a massage or whatever other services they offer

i have been there 4 times and met a couple to play with and had a female friend to play with and 3 playroom and they working extant it , free drinks and lovely and clean and helpful staff , £21 for couple and £20 single guy , not big but just wish more couples went and keep it going

Heading down there early afternoon for the first time.

By *igerandKittenCouple  over a year ago

London

We went and it's a really nice place, but no other couples. The facilities and decor are top notch but it was very quiet.

Could be a nice place to arrange informal parties if other couples are interested.

It's easy to get to, cheap parking near by and you can pop out for food and drinks and come back.

Near LHR

We have been a couple of times now, the main reason that we don't go there more is the lack of spacious playrooms.

They save those for the people who go upstairs and pay for some additional massage services.

The place still needs to decide what it is, a place for swingers and naturists or a place that they make money from the girls doing £20 massages and £10 extras.

Give people access to bigger rooms and we along with other would go more, don't and we won't.

We totally agree come divenos give the punter what they want your profits would treble.

» Add a new message to this topic