FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > London > Night Out

Night Out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heading to London next weekend. A bit clueless on where to go at night. We were thinking of going to Camden on Saturday night. Where is the best places to go and is there anywhere we should visit when we are down?

K xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Heading to London next weekend. A bit clueless on where to go at night. We were thinking of going to Camden on Saturday night. Where is the best places to go and is there anywhere we should visit when we are down?

K xx"

Rios health club in Camden town high street is cpls only on saturday nites we use to reg go there for a fun naked nite in the company of other open minded naked cpls ! Always enjoyed a Good time there ! xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks for the suggestion. Had a look on there website and it certainly looks intresting. This may seem like an odd question as its a health club but can you get alcohol there?

K&C xx

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

If you decide on Rio's check first, I have a feeling that they now allow single guys in until 11pm after which they have to leave.

Rio's is easy in that you don't need membership and ID to get in, but that also leaves the door open for pretty much anyone to visit anonymously.

An alternate may be Paradise Spa. Same entry arrangements as Rio's. No licence, but club will store your own alcohol behind the bar for you. They sell soft drinks, tea and coffee.

I prefer clubs where you have to prove your id before you can go in.

I have only ever been to Rios once and that was enough , not sure if it was the girl colouring her hair or the guys with octupus hands that put me off the most but that's just my thoughts on place.

By *sc100Man  over a year ago

London

is normally lots of guys for not that many girls or couples......if u guys want to have a drink around i live in central london....we could meet up and see. xx

Rio is perfectly fine to go on the couples only times which are saturdays up until 12am where they allow single gys to enter the mix....you can bring your own alcohol ...my only problem as a single guy is the other single guys often spoil it....But if your after a vanilla sat night in camden...Electric ballroom is fun!!!

» Add a new message to this topic