FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have you got GAME?

Have you got GAME?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So anybody can pull on a night out, have a few drinks get talking etc. I'd love to hear people's stories of pulling during the day. When your out shopping, at work, out for a walk in the park you get my drift. Post away xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive never pulled... does that count?

By *otSoPoshWoman  over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

I have actually never "pulled" on a night out, so I reject your premise

Also, never pulled during the day either. I've only ever dated friends or friends of friends, or met people online.

"Ive never pulled... does that count?"

I know your not telling the truth lol. Fine man like you hasn't pulled x

By *uriousscouserWoman  over a year ago

Wirral

For a fat bird with the sex appeal of a maris piper I pull a lot when I'm out and about.

I think I have the opposite of resting bitch face though, resting approachable "come talk to me I'm dead friendly" face, so I tend to attract a relatively high proportion of nutters.

A bloke in a balaclava gave me his number in Starbucks not half an hour ago. Not sure if he fancies me or thinks I'd be handy in the bank job he's about to commit, but either way it was nice to feel wanted.

"I have actually never "pulled" on a night out, so I reject your premise

Also, never pulled during the day either. I've only ever dated friends or friends of friends, or met people online. "

I've only pulled once on a night out. And I'm similar to you. Only met friends and online xx

Literally never pulled anyone on a night out or while doing the big shop.

My sparkling personality usually brings them in over time.

"For a fat bird with the sex appeal of a maris piper I pull a lot when I'm out and about.

I think I have the opposite of resting bitch face though, resting approachable "come talk to me I'm dead friendly" face, so I tend to attract a relatively high proportion of nutters.

A bloke in a balaclava gave me his number in Starbucks not half an hour ago. Not sure if he fancies me or thinks I'd be handy in the bank job he's about to commit, but either way it was nice to feel wanted. "

I've always wanted to message you. But your age range didn't let me in x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nope. Zero

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"For a fat bird with the sex appeal of a maris piper I pull a lot when I'm out and about.

A bloke in a balaclava gave me his number in Starbucks not half an hour ago. Not sure if he fancies me or thinks I'd be handy in the bank job he's about to commit, but either way it was nice to feel wanted. "

This made me spit out my brew

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

Once on a night out. Twice technically but she was a previous GF.

In day to day life, never.

It's always been friends of friends or online.

I very much don't have "game"

"Ive never pulled... does that count?

I know your not telling the truth lol. Fine man like you hasn't pulled x"

No, really, ive NEVER pulled. My "pulling game" is nonexistent.. thats why my "long game" is on peak

I wouldnt even notice if a girl shows signs of interest in me on a night out without actually telling me she was interested

And thats IF they got chatting to me

Awww that's so cute! Fingers crossed the bank job date goes well

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

I’ve had my fair share of disasterious pulling tactics - when I was younger I had zero shame and removed my bra from under a dress whilst on the dance floor of nightclub, I proceeded to strut toward a man I had been eye fucking for about half an hour, handed him the bra, swivelled on my platform heels and slid on the wet floor, went completely arse over tit and lay there like a turtle with one boob on show as it slipped out the dress arm hole!

We dated for 2yrs after

By *ighty_tightyMan  over a year ago

Norfolk/Suffolk

"I’ve had my fair share of disasterious pulling tactics - when I was younger I had zero shame and removed my bra from under a dress whilst on the dance floor of nightclub, I proceeded to strut toward a man I had been eye fucking for about half an hour, handed him the bra, swivelled on my platform heels and slid on the wet floor, went completely arse over tit and lay there like a turtle with one boob on show as it slipped out the dress arm hole!

We dated for 2yrs after "

Only 2 years? I'd have proposed there and then!

I’m not sure I give off a particularly approachable vibe. I’m usually just busy and unobservant when out and about, so would probably be oblivious if someone was coming on to me.

EA sports its in the game

Wirral

A bloke in a balaclava gave me his number in Starbucks not half an hour ago. Not sure if he fancies me or thinks I'd be handy in the bank job he's about to commit, but either way it was nice to feel wanted.

Awww that's so cute! Fingers crossed the bank job date goes well "

NatWest here we come

Id do the full monty see cock pics always worked

By *allum29Man  over a year ago

Banbury

I've never pulled on a night out outside of a swingers club

By *ancer36Woman  over a year ago

Stirling

NatWest here we come "

A Maris piper this made me chuckle! Xx

Wirral

This is a story that gives away my age like nothing else, but I perfected the art of the "out and about" pull in my 20s in Blockbuster Video.

If I was at a loose end over a weekend I'd head to Blockbuster Friday teatime in a low cut but not outrageous top. Hang around the Al Pacino/Robert DeNiro type films asking men for recommendations, little bit of small talk where I drop into the conversation what a wasteland my entire weekend was (hence the need for a decent video to watch), how I had absolutely no plans at all for the Saturday because I'm very single and very available and my standards aren't particularly high.

Cheesy, yes, but it had a fantastic rate of return. An hour or so in Blockbuster and I'd leave with a crappy film I'd never watch and a date for the following night.

I miss video rental shops.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Wirral

"I’ve had my fair share of disasterious pulling tactics - when I was younger I had zero shame and removed my bra from under a dress whilst on the dance floor of nightclub, I proceeded to strut toward a man I had been eye fucking for about half an hour, handed him the bra, swivelled on my platform heels and slid on the wet floor, went completely arse over tit and lay there like a turtle with one boob on show as it slipped out the dress arm hole!

Haha, that's brilliant! Clearly he liked the boob he saw, so all positive stuff though!

NatWest here we come "

We will require the update of course!

By *agpie and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Leicester

Only once have I ever pulled a stranger in a non swinging environment. I'm really bad at picking up signals, apparently.

Frank

Nothing beats a baked maris piper. Wholesome and filling

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

Never ever pulled whilst out. I wouldn’t choose clothes in the dark so why would I choose a potential partner in the dark

I’m a grower in every sense of the word

K

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

Ha ha love it

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

I fight 'em off on a dailey basis.

Curse of the 46DDs. Difficult to hide them.

Nah, just joking. About the fighting.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

I have never pulled during the day, maybe at night when they’ve got beer goggles on

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

No game here. Unless a woman puts it on me I'm oblivious, even when they do they have to be really up front about it saying something like 'mine or yours'.

There was a thread the other week where I nearly posted about getting off with this girl.. another girl came up, started getting off with her, first girl stopped and looked at me, I was like 'why you looking at me' and walked off. Blew any chance of two girls on a night out. No game at all.

By *inkylipsWoman  over a year ago

Debauchery

this is something that would happen to me.

By *ickshawedCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I've never pulled or been pulled.

I think the closest I got was when I was all dressed up for a meal out with work colleagues. A guy asked if he could go ahead if me at the ATM. I wasn't in a rush so said yes. After he got his money he turned round and said how desperate he was for a drink and would I like to join him. It was nice to be asked, but I was married with at least one child at that point - plus my colleagues were staring out the pub window at the goings on

The only game I've got is Monopoly.

I pulled a guy I went to college with. I waited for him after class and just gave him my number. It worked. We dated for a few months.

By *ack688Man  over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I can’t imagine just walking up to a complete stranger and starting talking to them in pretty much any scenario, and I think I probably come across as pretty unapproachable too, so no, zero game.

"The only game I've got is Monopoly."

Now youre talking! Prepare to be bankrupt and grovelling for free lodging

yumsville

"I pulled a guy I went to college with. I waited for him after class and just gave him my number. It worked. We dated for a few months. "

Reminds me of a work colleague dropping her trousers and asking me to feel her arse. She wanted to know if it was firm. I can't remember what I said but it something around 'it looks alright', gave a just look and walked off. No fucking game

"The only game I've got is Monopoly.

Now youre talking! Prepare to be bankrupt and grovelling for free lodging "

I'll never be bankrupt.. just flash my boobies at the banker and I won't need lodging because ill be in their bed. Win win

I have kerplunk

"I pulled a guy I went to college with. I waited for him after class and just gave him my number. It worked. We dated for a few months.

Reminds me of a work colleague dropping her trousers and asking me to feel her arse. She wanted to know if it was firm. I can't remember what I said but it something around 'it looks alright', gave a just look and walked off. No fucking game"

A woman is perfectly aware of whether or not her arse feels firm. So if it makes you feel any better, you did the right thing walking away from such a desperate manoeuvre. Albeit unwittingly

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"I pulled a guy I went to college with. I waited for him after class and just gave him my number. It worked. We dated for a few months.

Reminds me of a work colleague dropping her trousers and asking me to feel her arse. She wanted to know if it was firm. I can't remember what I said but it something around 'it looks alright', gave a just look and walked off. No fucking game

A woman is perfectly aware of whether or not her arse feels firm. So if it makes you feel any better, you did the right thing walking away from such a desperate manoeuvre. Albeit unwittingly "

Yes love it. Bet she felt a right twat afterwards.

Hate it when women assume you're going to turn to mush because they give you a little crumb.

Not that they ever do to me though

A woman is perfectly aware of whether or not her arse feels firm. So if it makes you feel any better, you did the right thing walking away from such a desperate manoeuvre. Albeit unwittingly

Yes love it. Bet she felt a right twat afterwards.

Hate it when women assume you're going to turn to mush because they give you a little crumb.

Not that they ever do to me though

"

Exactly. Such embarrassing behaviour.

By *irBummyFingerMan  over a year ago

Carmarthen

I’ve always been crap at pulling so mainly manage to get pulled. The one that stands out for being so up front was a university student I was chatting to at a bar. So, another drink, go somewhere else or back to mine, she announced!

"I’ve always been crap at pulling so mainly manage to get pulled. The one that stands out for being so up front was a university student I was chatting to at a bar. So, another drink, go somewhere else or back to mine, she announced! "

I wish I got that attention. Which did you pick? X

Reminds me of a work colleague dropping her trousers and asking me to feel her arse. She wanted to know if it was firm. I can't remember what I said but it something around 'it looks alright', gave a just look and walked off. No fucking game"

I like to think I was just a little bit more subtle than that

Hardly comparable, a woman dropping her trousers in front of you and me giving someone my number...

yumsville

A woman is perfectly aware of whether or not her arse feels firm. So if it makes you feel any better, you did the right thing walking away from such a desperate manoeuvre. Albeit unwittingly "

She had a great arse though, thinking about it she was the first but not the last

Bham

One near miss still stings a little. I'm generally crap at pulling so went through a phase of trying to be better, just talking to random people etc. It does get easier the more you practise.

One that I remember was a hottie barmaid, in a rock club that closed at 2. She told me to meet her where she was heading afterward, which closed at 6.

I was so hammered I ended up having to go home and never actually made it to the 6am club. What might have been...

yumsville

Hardly comparable, a woman dropping her trousers in front of you and me giving someone my number... "

Sorry the waiting around after class was what jogged my memory as this is what happened after everyone had left. I was walking through the dept and she just asked what I thought.

"The only game I've got is Monopoly.

Now youre talking! Prepare to be bankrupt and grovelling for free lodging

I'll never be bankrupt.. just flash my boobies at the banker and I won't need lodging because ill be in their bed. Win win "

Alas, you know my weakness

All-included weekend stay at the mayfair hotel

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I tend to attract chatty men. Not necessarily men trying to pull me.

I must look like a good listener

By *nfucktuationMan  over a year ago

Londok

I’ve got an obscure sense of humour so when I was single I could scare people away quite easily. The one time someone actually got my sense of humour I married her

I find now I’m married more women seem interested but other than a bit of flirty banter to massage my ego I wouldn’t dream of taking it further.

[Removed by poster at 26/02/22 14:00:56]

I once asked a bird if she’d like a ride In my BMW.

She asked if she was meant to be impressed by that?

My reply…..”no but the size of my cock will”

We shared a taxi home.

Is that what they call ‘Game’?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Hundreds of years ago when I was a whippersnapper of 18/20 ish I'd be approached at bus stops, on public transport, in bars etc. Things were very different then, no internet obviously, the phone was in the hallway of your student accommodation or your mum's house and if you didn't approach people face to face you just didn't meet people.

I have no idea how I'd function in today's dating/hook up world

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

No but I have boobs and that's pretty much the same thing. I've been approached from a teenager, still am now even as an old crone. In a not fishing, not self deprecating way, I'm not sure why I do quite well. It's not due to my "game".

By *orbidden eastMan  over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

I never have as well. It takes time for me. I am pretty much like a jar of Marmite if you like it you will eat it. if not it will just gather dust

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No but I have boobs and that's pretty much the same thing. I've been approached from a teenager, still am now even as an old crone. In a not fishing, not self deprecating way, I'm not sure why I do quite well. It's not due to my "game". "

Old crone

I have no game

You would be better wrapping a slice of lemon around a large gold brick an hitting me on the head to get my attention than by flirting

Bham

"No but I have boobs and that's pretty much the same thing. I've been approached from a teenager, still am now even as an old crone. In a not fishing, not self deprecating way, I'm not sure why I do quite well. It's not due to my "game". "

It's the cheeky glint.

Nope, don't think I have any game.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Meli. As always I read from the bottom of the thread up. I didn't expect this to be you. You whippersnapper!!

Jo.Xx

I think “pulled” might mean different things in different counties/ countries.

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I don’t think I’ve ever “pulled”.

Bham

"I think “pulled” might mean different things in different counties/ countries."

Are you pulling your pudding?

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"I can’t imagine just walking up to a complete stranger and starting talking to them in pretty much any scenario, and I think I probably come across as pretty unapproachable too, so no, zero game. "

That’s what I do in clubs. I wouldn’t do it in the vanilla world.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"No but I have boobs and that's pretty much the same thing. I've been approached from a teenager, still am now even as an old crone. In a not fishing, not self deprecating way, I'm not sure why I do quite well. It's not due to my "game".

Meli. As always I read from the bottom of the thread up. I didn't expect this to be you. You whippersnapper!!

Jo.Xx "

Jo, my whippersnapper days are long behind me. I'm soon comfortably early thirties. How's your pulling game?

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

The only thing I've pulled is a muscle! x

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Still recall with searing shame the time I was chatting to a young told and got told that she didn't want a physics lesson from me. I reassessed my night out patter after that but without a notable uptick in success.

In short, I don't got game

By *iaisonseekerMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"Still recall with searing shame the time I was chatting to a young told and got told that she didn't want a physics lesson from me. I reassessed my night out patter after that but without a notable uptick in success.

In short, I don't got game "

*young lady

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I was nipping to Spar, after a meal out with a mate, so dressed up. Had to walk past a bunch of youths that were drinking cans of lager outside. I heard them say "I'd do that", "not bad for an older bird" etc. Does this count

By *stbury DavenportMan  over a year ago

Nottingham

"So anybody can pull on a night out"

Speak for yourself!

By *.L.0460.Woman  over a year ago

Bognor Regis

I admit to never having had the self confidence to try, although there are a few men desperate enough to approach me occasionally!!

However the best one was on a hen weekend in Dublin, years ago. As a single male diner left the restaurant, he handed one of our group a note for me, written on a napkin which said; 'in a room full of people, you sparkle like a star- you're absolutely beautiful & I hope you realise it'

I never did see him, but I've never forgotten it. Shame he ran away!!!

Without sounding big headed, yes.

I've never lacked in the confidence to approach women and was always successful in my younger days on nights out. Must be 20 years at least since I went out with the intention of pulling.

I've been hit on in the gym by women and had a few dates from that.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I've had someone walk to the shop, wait outside then walk back while chatting me up.

I've been chatted up at a cash point machine and in the exact same spot on the platform at a station.

I now dress like a dowdy middle aged woman with bad hair so I'm left alone.

By *ntrigued32Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"No but I have boobs and that's pretty much the same thing. I've been approached from a teenager, still am now even as an old crone. In a not fishing, not self deprecating way, I'm not sure why I do quite well. It's not due to my "game".

Jo.Xx

Jo, my whippersnapper days are long behind me. I'm soon comfortably early thirties. How's your pulling game? "

Oh no, I believe you will continue to pull for a long time yet Meli!

Mine!?

Nonexistent!

You have seen me in person so know that I'm oblivious to anyone genuinely flirting with me unless they told me straight up.

I have a flirty nature so it could be seen that I'm on the pull when I'm just being friendly.

Jo.Xx

Bham

"I was nipping to Spar, after a meal out with a mate, so dressed up. Had to walk past a bunch of youths that were drinking cans of lager outside. I heard them say "I'd do that", "not bad for an older bird" etc. Does this count "

Me and the lads were very impressed.

By *onkeynutWoman  over a year ago

somewhere

My 18th birthday, and one of the most beautiful men I’d ever seen had been flirting with me all night.

On the dance floor, I unfastened his belt and took it off him and walked off out the door with it. Of course he followed and we fucked behind the bins of the nightclub and then on the bonnet of someone’s car

I got eyed up in Sainsbury's today

My OH was with me at the time

"Did you see that guy checking you out then?"

I most certainly did and I'm glad I wasn't the only one that saw it cos I always think I'm imagining things

By *hesblokeMan  over a year ago

Derbyshire village

No good at pulling! Shocking at signals and chatup lines. If I had to date these days I'd have no chance (not altogether sure how I managed it back then!).

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

When I was younger I had no problem pulling... less effective as I got older

Never ever pulled. Don’t know whether I should take that a certain way or not.

I can't, I hate going out, I literally clam up , much happier at home now

By *uper SaiyanMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I am terrible. I have been called a "flirt" but dont have any sense when its being reciprocated. If someone asks me if I want a coffee (or other manner if beverage), i dont realise and tell them how i dont drink coffee

I dont pull, anywhere...ever

» Add a new message to this topic