FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Monkey's Paw (corrupt a wish)

Monkey's Paw (corrupt a wish)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ee Ell OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

Based on a short horror story from 1902, Monkey's Paw is about 3 wishes coming true, but with an unforeseen cost.

So, through inspiration from the 3 wishes thread.

Reply to the previous poster, corrupting their wish (let's keep it funny and not meanspirited), and then posting your own wish for the next post to corrupt. And repeat!

I wish for a day I could experience sex from someone else's perspective.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Based on a short horror story from 1902, Monkey's Paw is about 3 wishes coming true, but with an unforeseen cost.

Reply to the previous poster, corrupting their wish (let's keep it funny and not meanspirited), and then posting your own wish for the next post to corrupt. And repeat!

I wish for a day I could experience sex from someone else's perspective."

It would be from my perspective and therefore rubbish, short and disappointing.

I wish for a lovely woman in my life

By *ee Ell OP   Couple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"

It would be from my perspective and therefore rubbish, short and disappointing."

(This broke me thank you for making me spurt coffee everywhere)

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

"

I wish for a lovely woman in my life"

You can have your lovely woman but it would be my aunt who doesn't move once sat and is a chatterbox but will make you feel like a scalded child if you make a brew wrong.

I wish for the Christmas presents I give out to be useful not stacked in a dusty cupboard.

"

You can have your lovely woman but it would be my aunt who doesn't move once sat and is a chatterbox but will make you feel like a scalded child if you make a brew wrong.

I wish for the Christmas presents I give out to be useful not stacked in a dusty cupboard. "

You will have your Christmas presents appreciated by being stacked in a cupboard with a glass door.. staring at them and guilt tripping the recipients

I wish for a woodland escape weekend far away from other people. Just us. Snow and hot chocolate.

By *immyGGMan  over a year ago

South Cheshire

"

I wish for the Christmas presents I give out to be useful not stacked in a dusty cupboard.

You will have your Christmas presents appreciated by being stacked in a cupboard with a glass door.. staring at them and guilt tripping the recipients

I wish for a woodland escape weekend far away from other people. Just us. Snow and hot chocolate. "

You shall have your escape, but you won't be able to get any hot chocolate.

I wish for someone to come around and clean my flat for free.

"

I wish for a woodland escape weekend far away from other people. Just us. Snow and hot chocolate. "

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately it's in that well known spot where all bears go to do that thing in the woods...you thought it was hot chocolate!

I wish I able to breathe underwater

"

It’s just you, and a hot drink, in the snow, no clothes fire or shelter. You quickly perish from hypothermia.

I wish i was an all round nice guy

By *ooki82Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

"

I wish for a woodland escape weekend far away from other people. Just us. Snow and hot chocolate.

Your wish is granted. Unfortunately it's in that well known spot where all bears go to do that thing in the woods...you thought it was hot chocolate!

I wish I able to breathe underwater "

You try out your new ability to breathe underwater but just so happens I'm taking my pet shark out for a swim and he bites your legs off!

I wish I wasn't at work today

"

It’s just you, and a hot drink, in the snow, no clothes fire or shelter. You quickly perish from hypothermia.

I wish i was an all round nice guy "

Your widh is granted but as an all roubd nice guy you will never get the girl instead always being friend zoned.

I wish for someone to come and decorate my house.

"

I wish i was an all round nice guy

Your widh is granted but as an all roubd nice guy you will never get the girl instead always being friend zoned.

I wish for someone to come and decorate my house."

Woodchip wall paper and pink paint was on sale, bad luck .

I wish I had a hot single neighbour

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

You will have your house decorated by someone who will take no notice of your instructions. Their choice of materials and finishes will be all wrong for you.

For myself, I would like to be able to converse in the language of whichever country I'm in.....

"You will have your house decorated by someone who will take no notice of your instructions. Their choice of materials and finishes will be all wrong for you.

For myself, I would like to be able to converse in the language of whichever country I'm in..... "

You end up in Antarctica which is neutral territory with official language. You’re mute.

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

"

I wish I had a hot single neighbour "

HornyTruckerMakeYouSquirtFister6969 moves in next door, he keeps the heating on year round so he’s very hot.

I wish I won the lottery

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

"

HornyTruckerMakeYouSquirtFister6969 moves in next door, he keeps the heating on year round so he’s very hot.

I wish I won the lottery "

Ha ha your wish is granted!- You will be a multi millionaire.... in Zimbabwe Dollars.

Now, so that I can hide from all my enemies (people I owe money to), I want to turn invisible.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

"

I wish I won the lottery

Ha ha your wish is granted!- You will be a multi millionaire.... in Zimbabwe Dollars.

Now, so that I can hide from all my enemies (people I owe money to), I want to turn invisible."

Your wish is granted, and you become invisible.

Unfortunately, you involuntarily scream "I'm invisible and naked" everywhere you go.

I wish I could talk to animals

yumsville

"

I wish I won the lottery "

You have won the lottery and now have free lambirini for life.

I wish for a someone to open a decent Chinese that doesn't cost the earth.

yumsville

"

I wish I won the lottery

Now, so that I can hide from all my enemies (people I owe money to), I want to turn invisible.

Your wish is granted, and you become invisible.

Unfortunately, you involuntarily scream "I'm invisible and naked" everywhere you go.

I wish I could talk to animals "

You can now talk to animals and have a TV film crew following your every move. Your superstardom mean your crowds of fans and followers scare them all off and they go into hiding

"Based on a short horror story from 1902, Monkey's Paw is about 3 wishes coming true, but with an unforeseen cost.

"

Creepshow did a monkeys paw episode. It was enjoyable

"

I wish I won the lottery

"

Your wish is granted, but all orders will only be taken in cantonese. If you cant speak ityou wont get served.

I wish for it always be about 16 degrees

If that monkey fucks up my wish il spank it silly

"

I wish I won the lottery

Your wish is granted, but all orders will only be taken in cantonese. If you cant speak ityou wont get served.

I wish for it always be about 16 degrees"

Your wish is granted it's always 16 degrees, but only for everyone else, you will always have to endure 32 degree heat

I wish that I could understand and talk every language without translation

"

I wish I won the lottery

Your wish is granted it's always 16 degrees, but only for everyone else, you will always have to endure 32 degree heat

"

Your wish is granted, but you speak so many languages you repeat every sentence in each one, and people die of boredom talking to you.

I wish I could read minds

"

I wish I won the lottery

Your wish is granted, but you speak so many languages you repeat every sentence in each one, and people die of boredom talking to you.

I wish I could read minds "

Your wish is granted but you cant filter out one voice from another so end up going crazy from all the noise in your mind.

I wish to give my wish to someone else

By *ady_L_tgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

St Helens

[Removed by poster at 28/11/22 18:08:07]

By *ady_L_tgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

St Helens

Granted , to an young inspiring art student called Adolf, he was wounded in the war,

» Add a new message to this topic