FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Conspiracy theories

Conspiracy theories

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are some of the strangest conspiracy theories you have heard?

A house on my estate was hit by lightning. My neighbour believes it was the government testing out weather weapons.

She also believes that world war 3 is being fought below ground in secret tunnels, and that every year 500,000 children are traficked through these same tunnels for the worlds leaders pleasure.

She claims she doesnt believe in Aliens though *shrug*

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tuluMan  over a year ago

The Side of the Mersey

Strange?

I dunno. But I love the one that it wasn’t the titanic that sunk but it’s sister ship. Because of insurance fraud.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

F&b is really a belgium in retirement hiding after his time as in international jewel thief

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Probably the great drop deadening - that the vaccinated will die en masse and the glorious pure bloods will rejoice and restore society as it ought to be.

They get a bit masturbatory about it in their corners of the internet

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

My mate Allan believes the earth is flat.

He said the flat earth society is getting so big they are opening offices all around the globe.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

That the pyramids were built by a more advanced human species that were wiped out before the current generation of Hans had evolved.

Just peek in the virus section of the forum most days. That tends to be the place to go for conspiracy theories.

"My mate Allan believes the earth is flat.

He said the flat earth society is getting so big they are opening offices all around the globe."

lol

Manchester (she/her)

"Just peek in the virus section of the forum most days. That tends to be the place to go for conspiracy theories."

They're about 4-6 weeks behind the curve I see.

Manchester (she/her)

The thing I want to know is why the villains are almost always the Jews. I think the people behind these conspiracies need a lesson in creative writing - don't always rely on the same tropes - and probably some therapy to deal with their issues.

"Just peek in the virus section of the forum most days. That tends to be the place to go for conspiracy theories."

And doctors

Derby

"The thing I want to know is why the villains are almost always the Jews. I think the people behind these conspiracies need a lesson in creative writing - don't always rely on the same tropes - and probably some therapy to deal with their issues."

That's a really good question. I've heard of the propaganda of them being in powerful positions and being in control of all the money but even before that, they were a highly persecuted religion. I wonder how that first came about and the reason for it.

"The thing I want to know is why the villains are almost always the Jews. I think the people behind these conspiracies need a lesson in creative writing - don't always rely on the same tropes - and probably some therapy to deal with their issues.

That's a really good question. I've heard of the propaganda of them being in powerful positions and being in control of all the money but even before that, they were a highly persecuted religion. I wonder how that first came about and the reason for it."

True. Jews have been getting persecuted for well over 2500 years. Why? Wgat started it and why does it continue. It is a fascinating question and one we may never know the truthful answer to

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"The thing I want to know is why the villains are almost always the Jews. I think the people behind these conspiracies need a lesson in creative writing - don't always rely on the same tropes - and probably some therapy to deal with their issues.

That's a really good question. I've heard of the propaganda of them being in powerful positions and being in control of all the money but even before that, they were a highly persecuted religion. I wonder how that first came about and the reason for it.

True. Jews have been getting persecuted for well over 2500 years. Why? Wgat started it and why does it continue. It is a fascinating question and one we may never know the truthful answer to "

One theory is that the Jews are held responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus and that stoked anti Jewish sentiment among Christians, who occupied all the positions of power across the Western world since Constantine converted to Christianity. It's very sad that ancient prejudice seems to pervade modern society, still.

Manchester (she/her)

True. Jews have been getting persecuted for well over 2500 years. Why? Wgat started it and why does it continue. It is a fascinating question and one we may never know the truthful answer to "

Blood libel is the traditional answer, blaming them for the crucifixion of Jesus.

I mean, it was literally God's plan. Also get some new ideas, fucknuts, and maybe a hobby.

Manchester (she/her)

That's a really good question. I've heard of the propaganda of them being in powerful positions and being in control of all the money but even before that, they were a highly persecuted religion. I wonder how that first came about and the reason for it."

They were in charge of the money because one reading of the Bible common in medieval Christianity forbade banking.

(Insert meme here of guy inserting stick into his own bicycle, falling, and asking why someone would do this to him)

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

He said the flat earth society is getting so big they are opening offices all around the globe."

What globe lol

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"The thing I want to know is why the villains are almost always the Jews. I think the people behind these conspiracies need a lesson in creative writing - don't always rely on the same tropes - and probably some therapy to deal with their issues."

Good point. I reckon it's a myth peddled by the Swiss.

They're the real evil super-power!

Neutral, my arse!

Manchester (she/her)

Good point. I reckon it's a myth peddled by the Swiss.

They're the real evil super-power!

Neutral, my arse! "

By *jorkishMan  over a year ago

Seaforth

From so called Christians blaming the Jews for killing Jesus

By *eroLondonMan  over a year ago

Mayfair

"The theory bout Nero being posh & stylishly cool dude living in a Covenant Garden is false. He's fake to the core"

°

Another fallacy!!

From so called Christians blaming the Jews for killing Jesus"

Nope. They were being persecuted arpund 600 BCE. He was half a millenium away from being born then

True. Jews have been getting persecuted for well over 2500 years. Why? Wgat started it and why does it continue. It is a fascinating question and one we may never know the truthful answer to

Blood libel is the traditional answer, blaming them for the crucifixion of Jesus.

I mean, it was literally God's plan. Also get some new ideas, fucknuts, and maybe a hobby."

This cant be the reason. They were persecuted way before Jesus came along. Back in around 600 BCE

Derby

They were in charge of the money because one reading of the Bible common in medieval Christianity forbade banking.

(Insert meme here of guy inserting stick into his own bicycle, falling, and asking why someone would do this to him)"

Derby

I mean, it was literally God's plan. Also get some new ideas, fucknuts, and maybe a hobby.

This cant be the reason. They were persecuted way before Jesus came along. Back in around 600 BCE"

Probably even before that, weren't they also persecuted in Ancient Egypt?

By *ansexualPandaMan  over a year ago

Your Bed

That Sydney University is hoarding all of our photos so that they can be used for their own nefarious masturbation research needs.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Weirdest one is that there are women on fab

Derby

Not sure how much is fact and how much is conspiracy but the state of Manchester United right now is all because of a horse's jizz

North West

This cant be the reason. They were persecuted way before Jesus came along. Back in around 600 BCE"

This history might help (yes, it's Wiki but we can't link to much else)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Egypt

The biblical homeland of the Jewish people (Judah) was conquered/destroyed and from then on, Jews were refugees and immigrants into other places or were subjugated by conquering powers. The origin of persecution is likely that of "otherness", similar to the experience of refugees and immigrants in the modern world. Persecution against people who immigrated to the UK 50 or 60 years ago continues in the form of racism and the Windrush scandal etc.

The roots of anti semitism are actually quite prosaic. Jewish people have almost always been a minority in the countries they've lived in going back to pre-Christian times, and they tended to stick closely to their own religious teachings while Judaism was harder for outsiders to convert to than say Christianity or Islam. This isolated them from the wider societies they lived in and made them an easy target. Over the centuries of course all sorts of other nonsense got added to this as a quasi justification for their persecution.

By *ichardbyronMan  over a year ago

Ludham

I used to be a lecture and one of my students, a heavy metal rocker started spouting on about the Jews were in control of everything, pulling strings in the background. So I said that I'm Jewish (I'm not), I never saw him again. I do hope he learnt something.

AIDS was man made as a virus to control the rising population of Africa

Muhammad Ali was poisoned by the US government

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I used to be a lecture and one of my students, a heavy metal rocker started spouting on about the Jews were in control of everything, pulling strings in the background. So I said that I'm Jewish (I'm not), I never saw him again. I do hope he learnt something."

I doubt he learned much unless it was to keep him s mouth shut

By *sleWightCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ryde

[Removed by poster at 29/11/22 16:16:36]

By *sleWightCoupleCouple  over a year ago

Ryde

It's a really old one but...

"Bruce Lee died when he spontaneously combusted whilst having sex".

It's even more salacious that the truth, that after having extramarital sex with actress Betty Ting Pei, he developed a headache, and died from a rare allergic reaction to the Equagesic (combination of pain-killer and tranquiliser) she gave him for it.

Equageic has long been outlawed for its serious side-effects. Did not include spontaneous combustion among them.

[Removed by poster at 29/11/22 16:34:08]

"It's a really old one but...

"Bruce Lee died when he spontaneously combusted whilst having sex".

It's even more salacious that the truth, that after having extramarital sex with actress Betty Ting Pei, he developed a headache, and died from a rare allergic reaction to the Equagesic (combination of pain-killer and tranquiliser) she gave him for it.

Equageic has long been outlawed for its serious side-effects. Did not include spontaneous combustion among them."

Recent reports state he died from excess water due to his kidneys being unable to filter out excess water

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

"The biblical homeland of the Jewish people (Judah) was conquered/destroyed and from then on, Jews were refugees and immigrants into other places or were subjugated by conquering powers. The origin of persecution is likely that of "otherness", similar to the experience of refugees and immigrants in the modern world. Persecution against people who immigrated to the UK 50 or 60 years ago continues in the form of racism and the Windrush scandal etc. "

I don't think that pre-Jesus persecution is of the same kind. After the birth of Christianity, Jews were consistently and repeatedly persecuted specifically for being Jews.

That is a very different thing to e.g. the apparent sl-very of Jews by the Egyptians.

Incidentally, the 'Biblical homeland' was not theirs before they took it from others. All sorts of land-grabbing then as now, so there were all sorts of countries repeatedly fighting against one another. It's just not the same thing as today's anti-semitism.

Manchester (she/her)

"The biblical homeland of the Jewish people (Judah) was conquered/destroyed and from then on, Jews were refugees and immigrants into other places or were subjugated by conquering powers. The origin of persecution is likely that of "otherness", similar to the experience of refugees and immigrants in the modern world. Persecution against people who immigrated to the UK 50 or 60 years ago continues in the form of racism and the Windrush scandal etc.

I don't think that pre-Jesus persecution is of the same kind. After the birth of Christianity, Jews were consistently and repeatedly persecuted specifically for being Jews.

That is a very different thing to e.g. the apparent sl-very of Jews by the Egyptians.

Incidentally, the 'Biblical homeland' was not theirs before they took it from others. All sorts of land-grabbing then as now, so there were all sorts of countries repeatedly fighting against one another. It's just not the same thing as today's anti-semitism."

Agreed.

The truth is out there.

"The truth is out there."

Mulder? That you??

North West

"The biblical homeland of the Jewish people (Judah) was conquered/destroyed and from then on, Jews were refugees and immigrants into other places or were subjugated by conquering powers. The origin of persecution is likely that of "otherness", similar to the experience of refugees and immigrants in the modern world. Persecution against people who immigrated to the UK 50 or 60 years ago continues in the form of racism and the Windrush scandal etc.

Incidentally, the 'Biblical homeland' was not theirs before they took it from others. All sorts of land-grabbing then as now, so there were all sorts of countries repeatedly fighting against one another. It's just not the same thing as today's anti-semitism."

I wasn't suggesting it's the same thing. The question was asked about why anti Jewish sentiment occurred pre-Christianity and I suggested some reasons.

Whatever the reasons, I know my family is an awful lot smaller because of it. In fact, my Dad's family consists of just him, me, my brother and our children (4 in total between us).

Just the FBI’s most unwanted…

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

subtle pmsl

By *parkyjayneCouple  over a year ago

midlands

There are some blokes on here that reckon that pretending they are their fictional wife sending them out to play is going to be believed. Elvis on a flat planet is more believable

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

My pet conspiracy theory of the moment is that the Lynmouth flood of 1952 was caused by cloud seeding carried out by RAF experimenting on weaponising the weather. (or bringing rain to drought stricken areas).

The strangest conspiracy theory I've heard is that the royal family and other "elites" drink blood and are satanists.

North West

All the ones my mother believes. Which is all of them. Maybe the Galactic Federation one? Pretty ridiculous.

"The strangest conspiracy theory I've heard is that the royal family and other "elites" drink blood and are satanists.

"

Please note, I do not hold this view.

"Probably the great drop deadening - that the vaccinated will die en masse and the glorious pure bloods will rejoice and restore society as it ought to be.

They get a bit masturbatory about it in their corners of the internet "

Love the idea of all those nerds burying billons of dead bodies.

Not really thought this through have they?

By *asterR and slut mayaMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Fab actually us world war one Cartier pigeons to deliver message here.

That the current wonko is an imposter

By *skyouneverknowMan  over a year ago

Calne

Planet Rock news is brought to you "from the 4 corners of the planet"

Square earth theory!

Bradford

"That the current wonko is an imposter "

I thought the first one was

"F&b is really a belgium in retirement hiding after his time as in international jewel thief "

That's why he won't meet me!

"F&b is really a belgium in retirement hiding after his time as in international jewel thief

That's why he won't meet me!"

Not to make this awkward but he met me...

I did believe the Paul McCartney one for a long time but only because there was so much evidence supporting it

But I do still believe that the royal family had something to do with Diana's death

By *ackFromTheDead2Man  over a year ago

London/Surrey

Looooooool ask him if we in a dome as well please that's my fav

"That the current wonko is an imposter

I thought the first one was "

He might have been as well

He might have been as well "

Will the real Wonko please stand up, please stand up.

By *esthetic21Man  over a year ago

west midlands

"That the pyramids were built by a more advanced human species that were wiped out before the current generation of Hans had evolved."
the pyramids were built before the wheel was invented. Go figure

west midlands

Avril lavinge died and the person you see now is an imposter called Melissa posing as avril

"Avril lavinge died and the person you see now is an imposter called Melissa posing as avril"

Say what now!?

North West

"That the pyramids were built by a more advanced human species that were wiped out before the current generation of Hans had evolved.the pyramids were built before the wheel was invented. Go figure"

Were they?

4500–3300 BCE - earliest solid wooden wheels

c. 2570 BCE - Great Pyramid of Giza

"That the pyramids were built by a more advanced human species that were wiped out before the current generation of Hans had evolved.the pyramids were built before the wheel was invented. Go figure

Were they?

4500–3300 BCE - earliest solid wooden wheels

c. 2570 BCE - Great Pyramid of Giza

"

And they still can't get all of them to work on shopping trolleys !

Bradford

He might have been as well "

Is this a bit like Dr who regenerating so much he does know who he is any more .how many wonko have there been are there some we don't know about .

He might have been as well

Is this a bit like Dr who regenerating so much he does know who he is any more .how many wonko have there been are there some we don't know about ."

We may never know

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"What are some of the strangest conspiracy theories you have heard?

A house on my estate was hit by lightning. My neighbour believes it was the government testing out weather weapons.

She also believes that world war 3 is being fought below ground in secret tunnels, and that every year 500,000 children are traficked through these same tunnels for the worlds leaders pleasure.

"

Personally as someone who has a cousin who is a flat earth anti vaccine conspiracy brexiter vote moron as other people I have the misfortune to know i triple check my Info

Manchester (she/her)

"Probably the great drop deadening - that the vaccinated will die en masse and the glorious pure bloods will rejoice and restore society as it ought to be.

Not really thought this through have they? "

They'll leave it to all the sheepl... oh wait we'll all be dead. oops

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

The moon is made of cheese well it's what button moon were saying

Mayfair

"Weirdest one is that there are women on fab "

°

I'm still coming to terms with this little snippet of information.

"Weirdest one is that there are women on fab

°

I'm still coming to terms with this little snippet of information. "

This one is obviously a blatant lie

By *thfloorCouple  over a year ago

Hove

"Avril lavinge died and the person you see now is an imposter called Melissa posing as avril"

Omg! Stefani Germanotta sacrificed to the devil her friend/collaborator Lina Morgana who was a rising popstar... She stole her soul, her talent, and her performing style, and used them to catapult herself to international fame as Lady Gaga!

Never heard that one. Even more happy with my decision not to get it haha

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Some crazy people believe you must behave yourself or the man in the sky will punish you.

The mr

By *uffymayfairCouple  over a year ago

Almeria

Know someone who believes the world is flat and aeroplane windows are curved to give the illusion it's not flat, that the pope wears red shoes made from the skin of children, the royal family are all lizards and that mask wearing is a way to prevent people having a personality.

He said the flat earth society is getting so big they are opening offices all around the globe.

"

There's no way the earth is flat I mean surely cats would have pushed everything off the edge by now.

By *arkcrystalMan  over a year ago

Bristol

That the planes that hit the twin towers were actually holograms.

That Paul McCartney died in the 60s and was replaced by a doppelganger.

The moon is also a hologram.

By *uriousblondwifeCouple  over a year ago

wickford

"What are some of the strangest conspiracy theories you have heard?

"

I think your neighbour needs some meds

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

There's one that does the rounds, there are multiple Melania Trumps.

More crackpot than conspiracy.

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

The conspiracy theory that Paul McCartney had died in a car crash in 1966, and the "so-called" references in Beatles' lyrics, and certain LP tracks played backwards.

Pedalled by....none other than the Americans!

London

"There's one that does the rounds, there are multiple Melania Trumps.

More crackpot than conspiracy. "

It takes a crackpot to pedal and believe conspiracy theories.

London

"The strangest conspiracy theory I've heard is that the royal family and other "elites" drink blood and are satanists.

"

So do a lot of conspiracy theorists.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I used to laugh at ludicrous conspiracy wallahs, but following Covid and a series of arguments with people blaming 5G masts, or claiming the vaccine is part of a great reset policy, I've not got as much patience as I had.

"I used to laugh at ludicrous conspiracy wallahs, but following Covid and a series of arguments with people blaming 5G masts, or claiming the vaccine is part of a great reset policy, I've not got as much patience as I had. "

I know how you feel.

Conspiracy theories like the moon landings being faked, flat Earth etc were just silly & funny. But conspiracy theories that cause deaths during a pandemic are far less funny.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"I used to laugh at ludicrous conspiracy wallahs, but following Covid and a series of arguments with people blaming 5G masts, or claiming the vaccine is part of a great reset policy, I've not got as much patience as I had.

I know how you feel.

Conspiracy theories like the moon landings being faked, flat Earth etc were just silly & funny. But conspiracy theories that cause deaths during a pandemic are far less funny."

I liked Buzz Aldrin's response when someone confronted him about the moon landings being faked.

Still got a good punch on him for an old boy.

Winston

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

"There's one that does the rounds, there are multiple Melania Trumps.

More crackpot than conspiracy.

It takes a crackpot to pedal and believe conspiracy theories."

Maybe, there's a theory it takes a lot of time and mental investment to become a "truther", that why its so hard to argue logic with them.

AI and algorithms in social media stoke beliefs by feeding people ever more bizarre ideas and weird stories.

In short, they're invested.

London

"I used to laugh at ludicrous conspiracy wallahs, but following Covid and a series of arguments with people blaming 5G masts, or claiming the vaccine is part of a great reset policy, I've not got as much patience as I had.

I know how you feel.

Conspiracy theories like the moon landings being faked, flat Earth etc were just silly & funny. But conspiracy theories that cause deaths during a pandemic are far less funny.

I liked Buzz Aldrin's response when someone confronted him about the moon landings being faked.

Winston "

Remember it well - still one of my fave clips!

I know how you feel.

Winston

Remember it well - still one of my fave clips!"

Looked it up. It was an impressive punch for his age.

North West

"I used to laugh at ludicrous conspiracy wallahs, but following Covid and a series of arguments with people blaming 5G masts, or claiming the vaccine is part of a great reset policy, I've not got as much patience as I had. "

It's really not funny. I've effectively lost my mother to conspiracy theories and the dangerous eejits that go with it. She's become a dangerous person. It's really not funny.

west midlands

They'll leave it to all the sheepl... oh wait we'll all be dead. oops "

stop spreading covid bullshit in here go post it in the virus forum

It's really not funny. I've effectively lost my mother to conspiracy theories and the dangerous eejits that go with it. She's become a dangerous person. It's really not funny."

Sorry to hear that. Out of curiosity, where did she get the bullshit from? Her generation tends not to be on social media so much.

It's really not funny. I've effectively lost my mother to conspiracy theories and the dangerous eejits that go with it. She's become a dangerous person. It's really not funny.

Sorry to hear that. Out of curiosity, where did she get the bullshit from? Her generation tends not to be on social media so much."

My neighbour is 64 and just spend all day on the internet "researching" her conspiracy theories

Sorry to hear that. Out of curiosity, where did she get the bullshit from? Her generation tends not to be on social media so much.

My neighbour is 64 and just spend all day on the internet "researching" her conspiracy theories "

Where? + what brand of madness does she look up?

It's really not funny. I've effectively lost my mother to conspiracy theories and the dangerous eejits that go with it. She's become a dangerous person. It's really not funny."

There was a man in California last year that killed his 2 children. A 2 year old and a 10 month old because he followed q anon and believed the children had lizard DNA and would grow up to be monsters. There are some very dangerous individuals out there and more so when they get together

My neighbour is 64 and just spend all day on the internet "researching" her conspiracy theories

Where? + what brand of madness does she look up?"

Im the op, those posted in the opener are hers. I have no idea where she looks it up or what she subscribes too. I tend to try and avoid her

There was a man in California last year that killed his 2 children. A 2 year old and a 10 month old because he followed q anon and believed the children had lizard DNA and would grow up to be monsters. There are some very dangerous individuals out there and more so when they get together "

Yeah tht's the true problem, I guess. The internet lets them find like minds. It reinforces their belief so much + spurs them on to action at times.

Where? + what brand of madness does she look up?

Im the op, those posted in the opener are hers. I have no idea where she looks it up or what she subscribes too. I tend to try and avoid her"

Not surprised you avoid her. I ws just curious what the source was.

By *arkcrystalMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Everyone knows the we went to the moon its just the footage that was shown was faked.

North West

Sorry to hear that. Out of curiosity, where did she get the bullshit from? Her generation tends not to be on social media so much."

Online. She's 63 years old but uses FB and Telegram and is all over the conspiracy theory video sites etc.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Someone believing the earth is flat used to be eccentric. However, the vaccine deniers are dangerous. It really got wearing arguing the toss on Facebook with people who were otherwise level headed.

London

Cuntspiracy theorists have never been my favourite people, but I have developed more of a deep-seated hatred for them since losing a good friend of mine through Covid in April 2020 - he was only 60.

The real trouble is the far-right of the UK are taking in too much influence from the American far-right - and their influence is, to say the least, mentally deranged.

GCHQ has the ability to intercept and read email before sending it on the intended recipient.

Write 2 emails to the same person.

Write "semtex smells of almonds" in one, and "I've just got off the train" on the other.

Send the semtex one first and immediately after send the train one.

The "I've just got off the train" one will arrive first, although it was sent second.

Winston

They'll leave it to all the sheepl... oh wait we'll all be dead. oops stop spreading covid bullshit in here go post it in the virus forum "

Same place as you.

Winston

Mayfair

"GCHQ has the ability to intercept and read email before sending it on the intended recipient.

Write "semtex smells of almonds" in one, and "I've just got off the train" on the other.

The "I've just got off the train" one will arrive first, although it was sent second.

Winston "

°

My dear Winston-walla, I knew from the moment you mentioned "train" that this post was dubious at the very least: since when does a train ever arrive on time?

I love your fairae stories.

Manchester (she/her)

They'll leave it to all the sheepl... oh wait we'll all be dead. oops stop spreading covid bullshit in here go post it in the virus forum "

Last I checked, this thread was about conspiracy theories. This is a conspiracy theory. Hope this helps

Mayfair

She forgot to insert a full stop at the end. ^

"GCHQ has the ability to intercept and read email before sending it on the intended recipient.

Winston

°

My dear Winston-walla, I knew from the moment you mentioned "train" that this post was dubious at the very least: since when does a train ever arrive on time?

I love your fairisle sweater. "

Thanks, keeps me warm on a cold day.

Winston

Winston

°

I love your fairisle sweater. "

Thanks, keeps me warm on a cold day.

Winston

Manchester (she/her)

"Cuntspiracy theorists have never been my favourite people, but I have developed more of a deep-seated hatred for them since losing a good friend of mine through Covid in April 2020 - he was only 60.

The real trouble is the far-right of the UK are taking in too much influence from the American far-right - and their influence is, to say the least, mentally deranged."

Yes.

The first time it really made my blood curdle was about ten years ago, when anti vax activists (I believe in the US) rallied around parents who murdered their autistic child. Because any reasonable parent dealing with an autistic child might be driven to murder. Yes? And see see vaccines cause autism innit.

No. Absolutely not. There is no justification for murdering your child you worthless narcissistic pieces of shit.

"Cuntspiracy theorists have never been my favourite people, but I have developed more of a deep-seated hatred for them since losing a good friend of mine through Covid in April 2020 - he was only 60.

The real trouble is the far-right of the UK are taking in too much influence from the American far-right - and their influence is, to say the least, mentally deranged.

Yes.

The first time it really made my blood curdle was about ten years ago, when anti vax activists (I believe in the US) rallied around parents who murdered their autistic child. Because any reasonable parent dealing with an autistic child might be driven to murder. Yes? And see see vaccines cause autism innit.

No. Absolutely not. There is no justification for murdering your child you worthless narcissistic pieces of shit."

Dangerous fucking nutcases.

Winston

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

There are plenty of hardcore right-wingers in America who are convinced Michelle Obama is a man.

A really odd one I have come across is that the movie Back to the Future is a warning about 9/11. I thought it was a joke but people are really serious about this.

That fabs is a publicly traded company and Sidney university really do monitor all of us.

Manchester (she/her)

Yes.

No. Absolutely not. There is no justification for murdering your child you worthless narcissistic pieces of shit.

Dangerous fucking nutcases.

Winston "

They're the ones who really care. About children. They claim. But only normal children see. Children with additional needs are the burden on the poor poor parents and should be dispatched. Because look at how compassionate they are.

Winston "

Utter bs. They would just take a copy en-route, which wouldn’t affect delivery times.

By *antasy Explorers 1313Couple  over a year ago

A place where others reside (nr Oxford)

The most recent one that got me was that the sinking of the titanic was a deliberate act to kill wealthy people opposed to creating a US Federal Reserve bank. JP Morgan, and J.D. Rockefeller were supposed to be on the ship and weren't , leaving John Astor and a few others to perish removing all wealthy obstruction to the US Federal Reserve which was created 20 months later...

Winston

Utter bs. They would just take a copy en-route, which wouldn’t affect delivery times. "

Yes. I know.

This is a conspiracy theory thread, right?

Winston

west midlands

They'll leave it to all the sheepl... oh wait we'll all be dead. oops stop spreading covid bullshit in here go post it in the virus forum

Last I checked, this thread was about conspiracy theories. This is a conspiracy theory. Hope this helps "

so covid is a conspiracy theory. Ok

west midlands

"The most recent one that got me was that the sinking of the titanic was a deliberate act to kill wealthy people opposed to creating a US Federal Reserve bank. JP Morgan, and J.D. Rockefeller were supposed to be on the ship and weren't , leaving John Astor and a few others to perish removing all wealthy obstruction to the US Federal Reserve which was created 20 months later... "
sounds believeable to me

Manchester (she/her)

They'll leave it to all the sheepl... oh wait we'll all be dead. oops stop spreading covid bullshit in here go post it in the virus forum

Last I checked, this thread was about conspiracy theories. This is a conspiracy theory. Hope this helps so covid is a conspiracy theory. Ok "

Some people believe so. Using the same fallacies as all the other conspiracy theorists.

I find it fascinating the way the mind contorts to accommodate conspiracy theories in the face of evidence.

I also find it compelling, although repugnant, the glee expressed in some corners of the internet that soon billions of people will perish.

North West

"The most recent one that got me was that the sinking of the titanic was a deliberate act to kill wealthy people opposed to creating a US Federal Reserve bank. JP Morgan, and J.D. Rockefeller were supposed to be on the ship and weren't , leaving John Astor and a few others to perish removing all wealthy obstruction to the US Federal Reserve which was created 20 months later... sounds believeable to me"

Who moved the iceberg then?

"The most recent one that got me was that the sinking of the titanic was a deliberate act to kill wealthy people opposed to creating a US Federal Reserve bank. JP Morgan, and J.D. Rockefeller were supposed to be on the ship and weren't , leaving John Astor and a few others to perish removing all wealthy obstruction to the US Federal Reserve which was created 20 months later... sounds believeable to me

Who moved the iceberg then? "

Martians? Fuck it, why not?

Manchester (she/her)

"The most recent one that got me was that the sinking of the titanic was a deliberate act to kill wealthy people opposed to creating a US Federal Reserve bank. JP Morgan, and J.D. Rockefeller were supposed to be on the ship and weren't , leaving John Astor and a few others to perish removing all wealthy obstruction to the US Federal Reserve which was created 20 months later... sounds believeable to me

Martians? Fuck it, why not?

"

Some iterations of Covid conspiracy theories have claimed that aliens have joined the Great Elite (who are always Jewish. Christ, get a hobby fucknuts) to destroy the world because... reaaons

Who moved the iceberg then? "

Global warming melted it. Hence there's no evidence.

Apparently........

I mean, apart from the fucking great iceberg shaped hole in the side.

Winston

New conspiracy theory! Men who promote conspiracy theories have tiny cocks!

(I wonder if that would top men pushing em lol)

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I like the conspiracy theories that claim governments and local councils want to be able to control peoples movement around the local and national areas, limiting people to their own localities.

North West

Global warming melted it. Hence there's no evidence.

Apparently........

I mean, apart from the fucking great iceberg shaped hole in the side.

Winston "

Surely it could have been a pyramid?

"I like the conspiracy theories that claim governments and local councils want to be able to control peoples movement around the local and national areas, limiting people to their own localities. "

Ever seen the film in Time? They do something similar in that. Poor in one place wealthy elsewhere

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Any conspiracy theory that claims something is being done so “they” can track you…. Eg microchips in vaccines, chip & pin/ cashless payments, ID cards…

All while using a uniquely coded wireless device that is constantly transmitting it’s location while you’re using it… in the most CCTV laden country on the planet

Manchester (she/her)

"Any conspiracy theory that claims something is being done so “they” can track you…. Eg microchips in vaccines, chip & pin/ cashless payments, ID cards…

All while using a uniquely coded wireless device that is constantly transmitting it’s location while you’re using it… in the most CCTV laden country on the planet"

So much this

The government want to track you. Mmmm cookies. Corporate tracking is always totally cool

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A lot of them get repurposed and recycled, including that one leading upto Tdump's win, that had Hillary and others involved in the child abuse scare. It's funny that so many don't even make some simple checks, before getting so heavily involved with them.

Manchester (she/her)

"A lot of them get repurposed and recycled, including that one leading upto Tdump's win, that had Hillary and others involved in the child abuse scare. It's funny that so many don't even make some simple checks, before getting so heavily involved with them. "

Some variants of the great drop deadening have the Great Cheeto Lard coming to rule the US or world as part of the glorious return to a world we want to live in.

Personally I'm glad I'll be dead in this timeline. Hard pass.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

1) COVID

2) Power Shortages

3) Russia's invaded Ukraine

4) Langeled will be blown up

Remember when conspiracy theories were fun and not just a way of extreme minorities to spread hate?

A recent online conversation.......

Covid is a scam and a con.

Really, who's behind it?

The government.

Who's government?

Ours.

I have questions.....

What do you want to know.

1 - Why and for what purpose?

2 - What about the other 165 governments around the world who are all reporting the same thing?

*goes offline.........

I do worry "they" might have got to him.....

Winston

"A recent online conversation.......

Covid is a scam and a con.

Really, who's behind it?

The government.

Who's government?

Ours.

I have questions.....

What do you want to know.

1 - Why and for what purpose?

2 - What about the other 165 governments around the world who are all reporting the same thing?

*goes offline.........

I do worry "they" might have got to him.....

Winston "

I have interacted with a depressing number of people like this.

Manchester (she/her)

"Remember when conspiracy theories were fun and not just a way of extreme minorities to spread hate?"

There's always been a subset of hate. We're just more aware of the hate now.

I'm glad, personally. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

"Remember when conspiracy theories were fun and not just a way of extreme minorities to spread hate?

I'm glad, personally. Sunlight is the best disinfectant."

I'm not entirely sure that's true.

I think the vitriol surrounding them has worsened and I don't think that the greater access to them has reduced their impact at all.

"Remember when conspiracy theories were fun and not just a way of extreme minorities to spread hate?

I think the vitriol surrounding them has worsened and I don't think that the greater access to them has reduced their impact at all."

Feels like it, sadly.

Manchester (she/her)

I think the vitriol surrounding them has worsened and I don't think that the greater access to them has reduced their impact at all."

Maybe.

I think, for example, the eugenicist nature of anti vax movements is clear over a long period of time. The fact we've all focused on it means that anti vaxxers have to deny it and walk it back, at least in public. Or disguise it.

I think special needs children (see above) benefit from the fact that there's additional scrutiny on a group of people who would like to exterminate them.

North West

"Any conspiracy theory that claims something is being done so “they” can track you…. Eg microchips in vaccines, chip & pin/ cashless payments, ID cards…

All while using a uniquely coded wireless device that is constantly transmitting it’s location while you’re using it… in the most CCTV laden country on the planet

So much this

The government want to track you. Mmmm cookies. Corporate tracking is always totally cool"

I like cookies

So much this

The government want to track you. Mmmm cookies. Corporate tracking is always totally cool

I like cookies "

Chocolate "chip".....

Winston

[Removed by poster at 30/11/22 18:16:52]

» Add a new message to this topic