FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Krakow

Krakow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *4576 OP   Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

Hey,

I’m heading over to krakow the 6th of feb until the 10th of feb.. was wondering if anyone’s about or if anyone has any tips etc? It’s during the week so will obviously miss club infinity on the Saturday.

Thanks x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

[Removed by poster at 16/01/23 20:22:41]

By *eregrinosCouple  over a year ago

chorley

Best advice I could give you is stay on the main streets and if you use a club be aware of the honey traps.

Cheshire

Know nothing of the Krakow swinging scene, but the place itself is beautiful! I'm sure you'll have a great time!

A

By *ittlemissmistressKCouple  over a year ago

Southampton

Ah I went to Krakow for my friends hen weekend, absolutely brilliant!! Take some warm clothes though and if you want to do a tour of the city which will take you to Oskar Schindler's factory amongst other places

By *ueandbillCouple  over a year ago

Leyland

"Ah I went to Krakow for my friends hen weekend, absolutely brilliant!! Take some warm clothes though and if you want to do a tour of the city which will take you to Oskar Schindler's factory amongst other places "

We are thinking of going in a couple of months, would you reccomend the factory tour

By *abcouple87Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We're both from Krakow. Loads of things we would recommend visiting and the list will be available for you to chose from in the hotel where you're staying. But if you're approached but girls or boys in the market square to visit a night club(strip club), just say no. Very dodgy places..If you want to have a good night out in safe environment we recommned Shine club or Diva music Gallery. Both are safe and modern with lovely customers. Enjoy!

Southampton

"Ah I went to Krakow for my friends hen weekend, absolutely brilliant!! Take some warm clothes though and if you want to do a tour of the city which will take you to Oskar Schindler's factory amongst other places

We are thinking of going in a couple of months, would you reccomend the factory tour"

We did a city tour on electric tuk tuks didn't actually go into the factory but saw it and the square where the chairs are.. it was fascinating

Cheshire

"Ah I went to Krakow for my friends hen weekend, absolutely brilliant!! Take some warm clothes though and if you want to do a tour of the city which will take you to Oskar Schindler's factory amongst other places

We are thinking of going in a couple of months, would you reccomend the factory tour

We did a city tour on electric tuk tuks didn't actually go into the factory but saw it and the square where the chairs are.. it was fascinating "

Oh the Tuk Tuks!!!! Great way to see the city, and quite an experience too!

Southampton

We did a city tour on electric tuk tuks didn't actually go into the factory but saw it and the square where the chairs are.. it was fascinating

Oh the Tuk Tuks!!!! Great way to see the city, and quite an experience too!"

We thoroughly enjoyed it, wrap up well though!

aberdeen

Thanks for that, are you guys there now? Or are you just from there? X

aberdeen

Yeah, I’ll just be solo so I’ll be avoiding there! Thanks x

» Add a new message to this topic