FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fabs and your choices

Fabs and your choices

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nabelle21 OP   Woman  over a year ago

B38

How do you choose which pictures you display?

Are they governed by the amount of fabs they receive?

If they appear to not be pleasing to others, do you remove them?

Or, do show what you like about yourself?

You don't care what others think?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I try not to show any

B38

"I try not to show any "

I like your pics, Wonko.

They have character x

"I try not to show any

I like your pics, Wonko.

They have character x"

I wouldn't go that far

B38

"I try not to show any "

Like mine they can't be fabbed.

It’s a bit of both. If something is fabbed then I’ll leave it up, otherwise it’s what I don’t mind seeing of myself.

B38

"I try not to show any

I like your pics, Wonko.

They have character x

I wouldn't go that far "

I would and did

"I try not to show any

Like mine they can't be fabbed."

Why would I want them fabbed?

I don’t give a shit about being popular

B38

"I try not to show any

Why would I want them fabbed?

I don’t give a shit about being popular "

Fair enough.

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

just show what i think looks good,, leave to the rest what they think,,

By *iscean_dreamMan  over a year ago

Port talbot

I just upload what I think looks ok, sometimes I remove some if I change my mind but not because of fab count

B38

"It’s a bit of both. If something is fabbed then I’ll leave it up, otherwise it’s what I don’t mind seeing of myself. "

It's nice to get a fab.

By *itvclaireTV/TS  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I try not to show any

Like mine they can't be fabbed."

But you do have some fab pics.

XX

It’s all a bit of fun for me. If it amuses others too, bonus. If not, ah well

"How do you choose which pictures you display?

You don't care what others think?"

I just put up what I want to put up, i think it's my profile, if others dont like it's there perogative to not like...its nothing personal. But my profile is personal to me, its that simple for me.

By *aizyWoman  over a year ago

west midlands

I just put mine up and leave them up, I'll only remove older pics if I'm putting a new pic up I don't want more than one page of pics. How many fabs they get or don't get doesen't bother me tbh, I only put pics up I'm happy with.

"It’s a bit of both. If something is fabbed then I’ll leave it up, otherwise it’s what I don’t mind seeing of myself.

It's nice to get a fab.

"

Yes it is

B38

"I try not to show any

But you do have some fab pics.

XX"

Thank you Claire, as do you. There is a great one of you smiling xx

cheshire

"It’s all a bit of fun for me. If it amuses others too, bonus. If not, ah well "
,, who wouldnt fab yours x

I post pictures I like. Some get more fabs than others, but it doesn't bother me and wouldn't make me want to remove the photo. I'll sometimes remove them if they are a bit repetitive, or if I suddenly look at them and realise I don't like it anymore.

By *ysonfuryMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Must admit I put on and leave but keep face pics in friends folder

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Once a pic is up it pretty much stays there. I sometimes move public ones to friends but that’s about it, it’s not determined by how many fabs

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

Normally the latest one or if I want to, it's determined by the day. Torso Tuesday, Wiggle Wednesday etc. But other times it's just what I fancy at the time or something I think I s a particularly good photo

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I just upload pictures of me that I dont absolutely hate.

I spent far too long not existing and thinking myself hideous. The fabs are a nice confidence boost, but just being able to post them at all is a big step for me.

By *elix SightedMan  over a year ago

Your internet

"It’s all a bit of fun for me. If it amuses others too, bonus. If not, ah well "

Well, I wouldn’t say amuses is the right word

Excited, definitely.

"I just upload pictures of me that I dont absolutely hate.

I spent far too long not existing and thinking myself hideous. The fabs are a nice confidence boost, but just being able to post them at all is a big step for me."

That’s awesome. Love it x

cheshire

I spent far too long not existing and thinking myself hideous. The fabs are a nice confidence boost, but just being able to post them at all is a big step for me."

why do you think that hideous,,

Your internet

I don’t allow my pics to be fabbed, I just post ones that I think best reflect me.

Although I have just experimented with glitter cock so I may see if that gets fabbed…

You’re gorgeous, glad you found the courage to share

B38

"I don’t allow my pics to be fabbed, I just post ones that I think best reflect me.

Although I have just experimented with glitter cock so I may see if that gets fabbed…"

That might make a great pic

B38

I am glad you are no longer in that mind frame. Believe me when I say ...you have great pics x

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I used to have mine be fairly recent or one that reflected my mood or both.

I now have a profile picture and that's that.

Carlisle usually

" why do you think that hideous,,"

I don't any more. I just let the wrong asshole get under my skin and fuck me over for far too long. But everyone makes mistakes. And I think I'm doing okay at pulling all the shards back together enough to resemble something whole.

I know I'm okay. I'm lucky to have the body I do with my personality haha.

By *hePerkyPumpkinTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol

I do at times have my reservations about posting pics of me in lingerie and other femme clothing.

I also have my reservations about posting pics with my cock and or asshole on display.

The only reason why I feel this way is because it's likely to harm my chances of attracting women (at least that's my impression)

But I do post anyway because I like these pics and they make me happy. The person in the pics is who I am and what I like so that's what I want people to see, and you should always be true to yourself.

By *oeBeansMan  over a year ago

Derby

"I do at times have my reservations about posting pics of me in lingerie and other femme clothing.

I also have my reservations about posting pics with my cock and or asshole on display.

The only reason why I feel this way is because it's likely to harm my chances of attracting women (at least that's my impression)

But I do post anyway because I like these pics and they make me happy. The person in the pics is who I am and what I like so that's what I want people to see, and you should always be true to yourself.

"

Honestly, good on you! It's so easy to let others get in your head about what a good picture is that we end up doing it to please others rather than ourselves. Keep doing you because the people who are attracted by your pics are the ones you want to be with anyway

Your internet

"I do at times have my reservations about posting pics of me in lingerie and other femme clothing.

"

Bravo, my friend. That’s an excellent perspective to have.

By *hem2938xoCouple  over a year ago

Gainsborough

Your photos are amazing!

I post what photos I like the most & I like mine being fab'd as it gives me a confidence boost

By *MaverickMan  over a year ago

Rushden

Hi

I care for what others think . And I don’t like give wrong impression …

And I care for the next ones comfort .

I don’t show much , am I boring ?

Maybe I should share more my erotic show .

But then I’m just another dickhead …

Is a dilema …

I don’t know … I’m very naughty . But I don’t wanna be rude …

I hope meet someone who likes me for how I look and who I am … sooooo I show my face

Cause that who I am …

Then later if they like my hard , is a result

If I just put my dick photos I get jealous

Cause ducking thing takes the ladies whole attention giving no attention to me … I’m just there . Watching it … attached to it … not fair

Poor me

B38

"

"I like these pics and they make me happy. The person in the pics is who I am and what I like so that's what I want people to see, and you should always be true to yourself."

I could not agree more with this!

I have viewed your gallery before and I think you have some really great pics.

cheshire

" why do you think that hideous,,

I don't any more. I just let the wrong asshole get under my skin and fuck me over for far too long. But everyone makes mistakes. And I think I'm doing okay at pulling all the shards back together enough to resemble something whole.

I know I'm okay. I'm lucky to have the body I do with my personality haha."

.. well your not hideous you look great. and i know what you mean being fucked over,,

Carlisle usually

"

Your pictures and your self are both beautiful.

Don't ever worry about failing to attract people who wouldn't want all of you.

By *ngeleyes2749Woman  over a year ago

South East

"

I think it's fabulous that you show the world who you are. Don't stop, the world is a better place for it x

By *oupleformeetCouple  over a year ago

london

our pics are just there. a variety - fabbing is a good measure of what guys like sarah dressed in

By *ot a hot wifeMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I am fairly early in my fab journey so trying to be a bit creative and have fun with some as a creative outlet cos let's face it we all love to see an attractive or sexy photo can change our mood quick...if someone fabs thats a nice ego boost but I get a lot of guys fabbing me?? ...they must think I'm a bear ??

By *ngeleyes2749Woman  over a year ago

South East

To be fair, mine are very boob orientated...

Admittedly all of my pics. are terrible, have never liked looking at myself in any of the pics. on or off fabs and over time have added/deleted sooo many pics.

Still, it's always nice to see the likes from admirers who seem to differ from my opinion and more importantly has led to meetings to have nsa discreet fun (is all about real time fun).

Not really bothered about pics. but do appreciate it's better to have than not.

btw, OP your pics. are pretty spectacular (very sexy looking lady) indeed.

Your internet

"To be fair, mine are very boob orientated... "

Really not a bad thing, they are fabulous

Bristol

Honestly, good on you! It's so easy to let others get in your head about what a good picture is that we end up doing it to please others rather than ourselves. Keep doing you because the people who are attracted by your pics are the ones you want to be with anyway "

Exactly that, I've tried doing what I think others will like and it just feels awkward. Much easier just being yourself

Bristol

"I like these pics and they make me happy. The person in the pics is who I am and what I like so that's what I want people to see, and you should always be true to yourself."

I have viewed your gallery before and I think you have some really great pics."

Thank you

"To be fair, mine are very boob orientated... "

Same

Bristol

Your pictures and your self are both beautiful.

Don't ever worry about failing to attract people who wouldn't want all of you. "

Exactly, I may attract a much smaller demographic of people, but they will be more special for it.

And thank you very much

Honestly, good on you! It's so easy to let others get in your head about what a good picture is that we end up doing it to please others rather than ourselves. Keep doing you because the people who are attracted by your pics are the ones you want to be with anyway

Exactly that, I've tried doing what I think others will like and it just feels awkward. Much easier just being yourself "

By *imbob692000Man  over a year ago

fort william

Your pics are amazing. And you look phenominal

cheshire

Exactly that, I've tried doing what I think others will like and it just feels awkward. Much easier just being yourself

"

,, you look great lana,,

cheshire

there seems to be a bit of a low about our pictures,, come on lets be positive,,

I have lots of old favourites... I tend to rotate them.. I do like them to have a little variation and cohesiveness... But often its snap after snap of my arse

,, you look great lana,,"

Thank u Sir, is very kind of u2 say (much appreciated). However, I do believe "ThePumpkinJuggler" summed it up best.

...& looks can be deceiving, knowing full well it's not what makes us a good person. There is a lot more to a person than just their external appearances. If only we had divine eyes to see the souls of peeps.

B38

,, you look great lana,,

Thank u Sir, is very kind of u2 say (much appreciated). However, I do believe "ThePumpkinJuggler" summed it up best.

...& looks can be deceiving, knowing full well it's not what makes us a good person. There is a lot more to a person than just their external appearances. If only we had divine eyes to see the souls of peeps. "

Thats deep and true...that would be something. From what I do see you are beautiful xx

Bristol

,, you look great lana,,

...& looks can be deceiving, knowing full well it's not what makes us a good person. There is a lot more to a person than just their external appearances. If only we had divine eyes to see the souls of peeps. "

Kind of like Jack Black in Shallow Hal.

And Lana you know I think you look gorgeous

By *eard and BoobsCouple  over a year ago

Portstewart

Personally we only ever show teasing, semi dressed pics on the public side of our profile and behind the scenes on the other side we tend to be a little less reserved

By *ou only live onceMan  over a year ago

London

I have viewed your gallery before and I think you have some really great pics."

Agreed, on the viewpoint and on his gallery!

,, you look great lana,,

...& looks can be deceiving, knowing full well it's not what makes us a good person. There is a lot more to a person than just their external appearances. If only we had divine eyes to see the souls of peeps.

Kind of like Jack Black in Shallow Hal.

And Lana you know I think you look gorgeous "

Brilliant film and thank u. You know how I feel about u2. I kinda feel a lil embarrassed letting all know in public forum. Nevertheless, hoping our paths will cross someday.

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

I post the pics I like on my profile. Couldn’t give a monkeys whether they get fabs or not or if anyone else likes them. They’re only there to show off who I am. And I’m not going to be for everyone but that’s all good by me

,, you look great lana,,

Thats deep and true...that would be something. From what I do see you are beautiful xx"

Thank u & without wishing to embarrass, you're not only blessed with sexy looks but more importantly a kind soul from the talks we had. Rare combo to be found in single individual these days.

I try not to show my face, trolls are out this season

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

We put up pictures that we like. Never been much of an attention seeker so not really bothered if they get fabbed or not.

The mr

By *glyBettyTV/TS  over a year ago

About 3 feet away from the fence

I have thousands of pictures to choose from so I'll pick the best recent ones, & then when I have time go through the archives to see one I perhaps didn’t use before or one that could look better with an effect or a filter

Ones that hide the chubbiness.

I delete on a regular basis as I get bored.

By *lephantisMan  over a year ago

Oxford

Oh, I have endless low-level anxiety about my pictures. The lacks of fabs bothers me, but then I'm bothered by how bothered I am about that, because it speaks to a pathetic neediness that I despise in myself.

And then again, everyone 'hates cock pics', except those get by far the most fabs (by which I mean, about as many in 4 months as Lemonbuttercream or RedForDanger get in 5 minutes, but still)...

I make public anything I believe will ‘cock-fish’ a woman into meeting a hot sexy guy

By *rgasmaddict3Man  over a year ago

stourbridge

Gorgeous pics x

By *onyjoCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

I find it sad that people put captions on the photos like "fab if you want to fuck me" etc just to attempt to get to the top of the most fabbed list. (Mr)

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

I like my pics to be fabbed but i dont really care too much which ones i display

By *ustincider888Man  over a year ago

Preston Ish

There are some I remove but mainly because I don't particularly like the photo when I see it again after posting it but generally I post what I like and hopefully others do too

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

Over time I've taken off ones that I don't like, samey ones or ones that don't really add anything to our profile. I'd love to make my face pics public but people are weird - Xeno

We don't give a shit if some people don't like our pictures.

I expect some are way to graphic for many and for others probably too tame. You can't please everyone and generally we have very positive comments.

We do enjoy giving pleasure to others.

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

I've never posted pics here based on what others like or just for fabs.

If I did I would have given up long ago because only a handful of my pics have ever hit double figure fabs initially. Some have built up a few over a long period of time.

I take pics spontaneously when the notion takes me and have never spent more than 5 mins on any pic.

They are there because I like them and if others appreciate them that's always a bonus.

I'll scroll through them every few months and take down those I no longer like.

Hand or food

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

My pics reflect my mood on my profile, they are for me and I'll chop and change them when I get bored

By *weetkitten65Woman  over a year ago

Halifax

I like to leave something to the imagination...or until at least we've messaged...

It seems to stop the mundane messages of "nice tits" etc..most of the time...though not always..

I want a connection based on my personality rather than my pictures...

Though still get the dick pics sent, which automatically get blocked & deleted...

If I want to see I will ask..

I post the pictures I like, if others like them great. If not then it doesn't matter

I just change them when I’m bored of them. I’m not concerned about fabs, just whether I like the pic.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I swap them around when I fancy it ,I don't show anything too revealing anyway on my public pics just pics I think represent me and that I like .

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

We post what we want, when we want and rarely delete any.

We also have zero 'friends only' pics. Its the easiest way to avoid endless random friends requests as there's no bonus content to see, so no point adding us unless you actually know us. You won't get to see anything extra or face pics by doing so as they're in the 'private' folder.

A

» Add a new message to this topic