FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinger Identification

Swinger Identification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adistic_vision OP   Man  over a year ago

bolsover

So how do you guys all advertise in daily life you’re a swinger you know when you see the man woman that makes you instantly think hmm I wonder. Now yes we have all heard of the upside down pineapple (tried it in Tesco once no luck or recognition) but there must be some way. Now the only thing I’ve ever had was what I can only describe as the I wanna have you eyes by the odd lady but you can never be sure to act on it hey she might just have dodgy eyes ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don't. I keep both separate.I would have zero interest in others knowing when I'm going about my day to day life.

I'm probably the worst swinger anyhow as just because I'm on here it doesn't mean I do random hook ups. Or think about sex 24/7.

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

"So how do you guys all advertise in daily life you’re a swinger you know when you see the man woman that makes you instantly think hmm I wonder. Now yes we have all heard of the upside down pineapple (tried it in Tesco once no luck or recognition) but there must be some way. Now the only thing I’ve ever had was what I can only describe as the I wanna have you eyes by the odd lady but you can never be sure to act on it hey she might just have dodgy eyes .. "
guessing you think about sex all day long

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

I don't really care to carry a sign. I'm pretty blatant about being a fan of sex anyway, but I feel like marking myself out specifically as a swinger would make people fail to consider that just because I enjoy swinging doesn't mean I want to do it with them specifically.

Most times if I get to the point of wanting to fuck someone it's a lot easier to just say 'Hey, would you like to fuck?'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Erm, we don't advertise it. Not sure a lot of people do? Could be wrong

Miss S x

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I have a t shirt that says

“fuck me on fabswingers.com”

"I have a t shirt that says

“fuck me on fabswingers.com”

"

What about your username? Or do they only get to fuck you if they find you

Miss S x

Love the fact that you wore an upside down pineapple in Tesco once and are disappointed you didn't get a threesome out of it

"Love the fact that you wore an upside down pineapple in Tesco once and are disappointed you didn't get a threesome out of it "

I read it as he was stood in the supermarket isle holding a fresh pineapple upside down

Miss S x

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

We don't

"Love the fact that you wore an upside down pineapple in Tesco once and are disappointed you didn't get a threesome out of it

I read it as he was stood in the supermarket isle holding a fresh pineapple upside down

Miss S x"

Ohhh haha

By *ittlebirdWoman  over a year ago

The Big Smoke

Do you need to advertise it OP? I’m not sure walking through the high street with a placard saying “I’m a swinger” is going to lead to an instant shag

I mean I could be wrong on that but I would find it highly unlikely

By *raceytTV/TS  over a year ago

cardiff

I identify with fellow swingers at the park on the big swings

Seriously though no I'm not wearing a sandwich board or carrying a placard or wearing some obscure badge of a chameleon sat on a pineapple

By *ootnootboopCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

"I identify with fellow swingers at the park on the big swings

Seriously though no I'm not wearing a sandwich board or carrying a placard or wearing some obscure badge of a chameleon sat on a pineapple "

The big swings....... Living life dangerously there

I dry hump their leg... If they don't push me away I know I'm in there

By *ustardChuckerMan  over a year ago

Exetershire

I have 'Fab to fuck me' and a QR code tattooed on my forehead. Scan the code to get to my profile

The Big Smoke

Seriously though no I'm not wearing a sandwich board or carrying a placard or wearing some obscure badge of a chameleon sat on a pineapple "

Don’t lie. I’ve seen the massive sign you carry around that says fancy a shag?

By *ooliganMan  over a year ago

Preston

Pampass grass. I wear clothes made from pampass grass, drive a pampass grass car and living in a pampass grass house with a thatched, pampass grass roof.

Oh, and I nonchalantly chew a piece of pampass grass all the time.

"I have 'Fab to fuck me' and a QR code tattooed on my forehead. Scan the code to get to my profile "

Pffft! A QR code? You're sooo fancy!

By *rFoxAndXenoCouple  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Love the fact that you wore an upside down pineapple in Tesco once and are disappointed you didn't get a threesome out of it

Miss S x"

Love this image

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

I can't imagine anyone wanting to advertise it in everyday life but I'm confident that if they did, I wouldn't want to meet them

By *raceytTV/TS  over a year ago

cardiff

Seriously though no I'm not wearing a sandwich board or carrying a placard or wearing some obscure badge of a chameleon sat on a pineapple

Don’t lie. I’ve seen the massive sign you carry around that says fancy a shag? "

That's a total lie you fibber

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"Pampass grass. I wear clothes made from pampass grass, drive a pampass grass car and living in a pampass grass house with a thatched, pampass grass roof.

Oh, and I nonchalantly chew a piece of pampass grass all the time."

But do you swallow the pampass grass?

By *eeliciouschaosWoman  over a year ago

Wherever

We don’t. Or do we and I’m missing something?

I’d be horrified if someone approached me in Tesco because of the random placement of my pineapple in my shopping cart.

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

"So how do you guys all advertise in daily life you’re a swinger you know when you see the man woman that makes you instantly think hmm I wonder. Now yes we have all heard of the upside down pineapple (tried it in Tesco once no luck or recognition) but there must be some way. Now the only thing I’ve ever had was what I can only describe as the I wanna have you eyes by the odd lady but you can never be sure to act on it hey she might just have dodgy eyes .. "

Given the level of unasked for attention most couples and females get on here, what makes you think advertising outside is a priority for us?!

For us, if we see someone in the real world who we fancy, we introduce ourselves and see what happens.

Wearing a 'secret sign' would just mean that all the people who sign up on here who don't understand preference and boundaries would say hello to us in public too.

It does make me think though......

By *ischiefManaged69Couple  over a year ago

Chorley

"So how do you guys all advertise in daily life you’re a swinger you know when you see the man woman that makes you instantly think hmm I wonder. Now yes we have all heard of the upside down pineapple (tried it in Tesco once no luck or recognition) but there must be some way. Now the only thing I’ve ever had was what I can only describe as the I wanna have you eyes by the odd lady but you can never be sure to act on it hey she might just have dodgy eyes ..

Given the level of unasked for attention most couples and females get on here, what makes you think advertising outside is a priority for us?!

For us, if we see someone in the real world who we fancy, we introduce ourselves and see what happens.

Wearing a 'secret sign' would just mean that all the people who sign up on here who don't understand preference and boundaries would say hello to us in public too.

It does make me think though......"

What if in the outside world, all reactions were the same as on FAB?... Single Fs walking down the street with crowds of Ms flocking along saying hi and showing off their cocks

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We don’t. Or do we and I’m missing something?

I’d be horrified if someone approached me in Tesco because of the random placement of my pineapple in my shopping cart."

People have approached us in a 'normal' environment. It's awkward and in our case unwelcome

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

I don't, private life is private, why I'd want to advertise I'm a swinger while out with my kids & home is beyond me.

Mrs

By *illynillyCouple  over a year ago

Wiltshire

"I don't, private life is private, why I'd want to advertise I'm a swinger while out with my kids & home is beyond me.

Mrs "

Absolutely this...nice to have a nice naughty secret...we d hate for our regular friends to know and if our children rumbled us..Well I don't quite know what we d do...

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I don't advertise it and personally as time passes as I realise its becoming g less and less likely I will meet women.who would consider me as a even a vanilla date.

By *ormorantMan  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I’ve found this niche little internet site call fabswingers where I advertise my wares…

I’ve got the QR code to my profile tattooed on the back of my head.

I don't need to advertise. I keep getting offers of sex from desperate men without trying.

I was watching a TV show recently and in the annoying neighbours house they had a picture of an upside down pineapple hanging on the wall. I was quite chuffed I got the joke - thanks Fab !

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I don't need to advertise. I keep getting offers of sex from desperate men without trying. "

Is that swinging tho ?? Just asking ....

By *athboy89Man  over a year ago

bath

I have big sign writing down my van that says ....I'm on fabswingers

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Miss S x"

Or was it tinned..?

The mystery deepens..

I wear a T-shirt with a picture of King Louie from the Jungle book on

I'm joking. I don't. I don't give any clues whatsoever

"I don't need to advertise. I keep getting offers of sex from desperate men without trying.

Is that swinging tho ?? Just asking .... "

You don't know what I do with them......

men run away from me in real life.

God bless filters and the desperate men of fab.

[Removed by poster at 31/01/23 17:13:25]

Miss S x

Or was it tinned..?

The mystery deepens.. "

Yeah but the whole thing of the pineapple being upside down, don't know if the tinned pineapple has the same effect

Miss S x

Miss S x

Love this image "

It tickled me too writing it

Miss S x

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Apparently my accent makes women's knickers fall off so I don't need to advertise

Just avoid public spaces

bolsover

Not really no but I do sometimes wonder about people you see

bolsover

"Love the fact that you wore an upside down pineapple in Tesco once and are disappointed you didn't get a threesome out of it "

Oh no didn’t wear it had one in trolly lol

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm old school, I just give anyone I like the look of a wink... And a business card with my username on it

bolsover

"So how do you guys all advertise in daily life you’re a swinger you know when you see the man woman that makes you instantly think hmm I wonder. Now yes we have all heard of the upside down pineapple (tried it in Tesco once no luck or recognition) but there must be some way. Now the only thing I’ve ever had was what I can only describe as the I wanna have you eyes by the odd lady but you can never be sure to act on it hey she might just have dodgy eyes ..

It does make me think though......

What if in the outside world, all reactions were the same as on FAB?... Single Fs walking down the street with crowds of Ms flocking along saying hi and showing off their cocks "

Doing the helicopter

By *ausage1970Man  over a year ago

The moon

I have a forehead tattoo

bolsover

Miss S x

Or was it tinned..?

The mystery deepens.. "

Sam you got me tinned with whipped cream and brown sugar with a cherry placed on top

By *ull English with teaMan  over a year ago

London

I have my verification summary printed on my baseball cap.

By *eyond PurityCouple  over a year ago

Laceby

People need to stop confusing real life and FAB life.

What would wearing something to symbolise we are swingers do?! Does that mean every swinger comes over and talks to us or tries to fuck us?

When we are shopping, having sex with someone is the last thing on our mind!

When we are in a sex club that’s when we are happy being approached by someone to talk to and discuss sex.

K

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

"People need to stop confusing real life and FAB life.

What would wearing something to symbolise we are swingers do?! Does that mean every swinger comes over and talks to us or tries to fuck us?

When we are in a sex club that’s when we are happy being approached by someone to talk to and discuss sex.

K

"

Really well put I was looking for the words to say exactly the same.

I’ll go halves with someone on a billboard?

Failing that I might go old school and get a card put in a newsagent’s window

"People need to stop confusing real life and FAB life.

K

"

The Big Smoke

"I’ll go halves with someone on a billboard?

"

Deal

"I’ll go halves with someone on a billboard?

"

Oh go on then you convinced me

Might as well write our "bio" in fine print seen as that's how it gets treated on here anyway

Miss S x

By *ustus555Couple  over a year ago

NG 21

» Add a new message to this topic