FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How do I get more meets?

How do I get more meets?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    39 weeks ago

At the end of my first purchase session and only had 1 meet. Looking to try get more meets organised but with less photos of myself and a bit less being ‘out n proud’ about having to come to the internet for sex

Any helps appreciated

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 39 weeks ago

have you tried a different kind of purchase session?

Surely you can think of one photo that you could have on your profile.

What’s a purchase session?

By *ad NannaWoman 39 weeks ago

East London

Attitude

"What’s a purchase session? "

I assumed its site supporter

By *ess King tvTV/TS 39 weeks ago

KING'S LYNN

You aren't giving people anything to respond to. I dont mean a dick pick either. If u have nothing to hide show a face pic, if you have something to hide, like a wife, you are on the wrong site

"What’s a purchase session?

I assumed its site supporter "

Ah right. That thing that guarantees one ends up balls deep in some hotties.

By *aizyWoman 39 weeks ago

west midlands

"At the end of my first purchase session and only had 1 meet. Looking to try get more meets organised but with less photos of myself and a bit less being ‘out n proud’ about having to come to the internet for sex

Any helps appreciated "

Put this ^ as your profile bio the offers will flood in

By *DM9012Man 39 weeks ago

Gatwick

Send dick pics to everyone... always worked for me

By *jonesMan 39 weeks ago

Totnes

He's on day release

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 39 weeks ago

Leeds

You'll get out what you put in, if your invisible then I'm afraid so is your inbox.

There is lots of pics to post without people being able to recognise you.

Mrs

"At the end of my first purchase session and only had 1 meet. Looking to try get more meets organised but with less photos of myself and a bit less being ‘out n proud’ about having to come to the internet for sex

Any helps appreciated "

Put some effort into your profile.

That might help.

By *ophieslutTV/TS 39 weeks ago

Central

Don't rely on site supporter to get the meets - just take it for the extra features.

Having realistic expectations is essential for men here. This includes the need to get established, for many months. And, essentially, to invest effort wisely to your use here. Everything you do must enhance your perceived profile, as far as possible. Swinging is generally about more than a website, so get out there, to increase your profile and circle. Read the advice and tips given to the many men who struggle and take them on board, as relevant. Get the basics right and progress from there.

By *heekyDemandCouple 39 weeks ago

Leicester

We automatically ignore silhouette people, so have a profile picture. Also have some public pictures, you don't need a face shot.

Try not to post just a dick pic, it's not cool.

Put more information in your bio about what you like, what you want, interesting information, literally anything to make you stand out.

Try to get to clubs, socials, local posted meets, dogging spots and get a face to face. Even if it's just a drink and a chat, get a verification.

Consider printing your Fab name several times and cutting into strips to hand to people you speak to.

Get out there, get recognised.

By *uby StarCouple 39 weeks ago

Durham

I find as with most things in life, effort put in equals the rewards reaped.

I would ask yourself how much effort you're actually putting in to getting involved in the swinging scene.

Purchase session.. Fab forimites in queue for love honey lube and condoms. Busy cocks and fannies Op Fab is full of purchases on love honey.. At bottom of page op.

Any helps appreciated "

Why waste time on the Internet if it's not working for you? Try clubs. Some have dark rooms.

By * pervert in a PeartreeMan 39 weeks ago

city of Lodon

You need at least 20 dick pics from different angles before you can get a meet on here

By *_yeahPartiesCouple 39 weeks ago

Lincoln

Any helps appreciated "

Give people something to go on, I’m sure you can imagine how many single guy profiles there are with 2 lines of text and a dick pic.

Give us girls something to be intrigued about, tell us a little about yourself and maybe don’t show everything!

If you have any local Socials that accept unverified guys then get yourself along to one of those too

By *ent in BlackMan 39 weeks ago

Silsden

I’ve not seen this kind of post for a while…

You only have 1pic , imagine there was only one type of cookie

Aw I’m so glad I didn’t miss this one!

Op, ‘having to find sex on the interweb’ probably means you’re coming at this from the wrong angle.

Also, you’re a bloke which means you are but a small sausage in a huge big old country of sausages. Put some pics up, no one’s gonna recognise you

By *red333Man 39 weeks ago

Dorchester

Any helps appreciated "

hey man you're competing with many guys what makes you think you're more worthy than them?

By *ora the explorerWoman 39 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I’d ask for your money back if you didn’t get at least 10 shags in your first purchase session.

Have a look at your profile, would you meet you if you were female? swap your pfp for a start, leave something for the imagination, maybe some more content in your bio, only 4 friends pics, be creative entice your audience in with seductive but not cock out public pics, even on your friend list you only need 1 or 2 cock pics, your profile is your point of sale use it! Good luck

By *5starmanMan 39 weeks ago

The Countryside

Lie. Cheat. Steal.

Basically.

Grab as much as you can, as fast as you can.

Quantity quantity quantity. It's all about the numbers, say yes to everything, everyone, every suggestion.

Never say no.

Then have a Nana Nap. Without an alarm. Because you live dangerously.

By *opinovMan 39 weeks ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

Sex change?

By *aucasian GhandiMan 39 weeks ago

from my dad's left nut (Warwick)

Any helps appreciated "

Go gold, guaranteed clunge twice a week, for the duration of the purchase session, it's what we all do, to get meets

Any helps appreciated

Go gold, guaranteed clunge twice a week, for the duration of the purchase session, it's what we all do, to get meets "

No fkr told me

Any helps appreciated

Go gold, guaranteed clunge twice a week, for the duration of the purchase session, it's what we all do, to get meets

No fkr told me "

The secrets out now....I'm a grass

By *wistedsoul35Man 39 weeks ago

cumbria

You'll get loads of meets by sending dick pics next to the sky remote, the ladies go absolutely wild for them

By *imi_RougeWoman 39 weeks ago

Portsmouth

You need the platinum purchase session, guaranteed at least 1 meet a week for the first 6 months.

By *ex HolesMan 39 weeks ago

Up North

"You need the platinum purchase session, guaranteed at least 1 meet a week for the first 6 months. "

Errr what’s the first rule of Platinum Club?

Put effort into your profile. Don't do cut and paste MSG's or the generic 'hi' or 'how are you' or the piéce de résistance 'do you want to meet to a. Suck my cock b. Shag' etc and that's the intro msg.

So do a profile, gave a few pictures and when you do msg, read their profile and tailor it to each person ...

Those are my top tips. Oh and try and go to clubs and meet people....

"You need the platinum purchase session, guaranteed at least 1 meet a week for the first 6 months. "

I had to downgrade to Silver

Just couldn't cope with all the sex

By *amantha_JadeWoman 39 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I’d ask for your money back if you didn’t get at least 10 shags in your first purchase session. "

By *entle_lover_xMan 39 weeks ago

Great Dunmow

Any helps appreciated "

Congratulations. It seems your first purchase has been tremendous value for money. Well assuming it was a good meet

By *ealMissShadyWoman 39 weeks ago

St Albans/ Welsh Borders

Offer BOGOFS or cake with every first meet

By *red333Man 39 weeks ago

Dorchester

As others have said need to work on profile your profile is your advert

"You need the platinum purchase session, guaranteed at least 1 meet a week for the first 6 months.

I had to downgrade to Silver

Just couldn't cope with all the sex"

Lmfao

By *eatrice BadinageWoman 39 weeks ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Any helps appreciated

Why waste time on the Internet if it's not working for you? Try clubs. Some have dark rooms.

"

You’ll get out of this what you put in … so if you only do all the thinking with your dick then that’s all you’ll be left holding … read profiles, connect with others than have similar interests, create conversations with decent engaging messages than are just focused on sex … people can give all the advice but we can’t change the people behind the profiles …. It’s your profile and your personality that comes across.

By *ootyfruityCouple 39 weeks ago

andover

Not much effort put into the profile, we wouldn’t engage in conversation due to this

Any helps appreciated "

Just bought another purchase session, let the flood gates open with all those meets...

» Add a new message to this topic