FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men unite

Men unite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

I have been on and off here and it always amazes me how men in here are vilified

If there’s a thread that’s anti one group it’s normally about men.

Whilst accepting that there are men that overstep can we not also accept that this can be a trait for all groups on here.

If the site was ran that men couldn’t message anyone and the first interaction had to come from someone else do you think that would improve it?

Personally whilst understanding that what some people say is way beyond a line please stop tarnishing all men or the majority of men as being the same

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *red333Man 14 weeks ago

Dorchester

"I have been on and off here and it always amazes me how men in here are vilified

Whilst accepting that there are men that overstep can we not also accept that this can be a trait for all groups on here.

If the site was ran that men couldn’t message anyone and the first interaction had to come from someone else do you think that would improve it?

Personally whilst understanding that what some people say is way beyond a line please stop tarnishing all men or the majority of men as being the same "

nice try Op but its ingrained in them no hope for men

I see as many “controversial” things said in forums by all groups. I have seen profiles stating all sorts by all groups. I have seen as many vagina photos as I have dick photos in profiles.

Not white knighting at all, just really don’t understand it

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

"

"

If bumble taught me anything it’s that most women are incapable of making a conversation happen without a man leading it

A better fix would be some kind of matching feature added to the message filters

“Stop anyone messaging you unless you’ve swiped right on their profile. Profiles won’t be notified whether you’ve swiped on them or not”

By *andE2000Man 14 weeks ago

Bathgate

Men join the Army, Police, Firefighting force and other dangerous jobs to enforce anti men laws. Then given a medal for being good boys.

Dorchester

"I see as many “controversial” things said in forums by all groups. I have seen profiles stating all sorts by all groups. I have seen as many vagina photos as I have dick photos in profiles.

Not white knighting at all, just really don’t understand it "

Women rule they have the pick of the bunch can say things we can't without punishment and can punch above their weight

By *iddlesticksMan 14 weeks ago

My nan’s spare room.

And women piss.

Sorry I thought the title was men urinate, I must get my eyes tested.

By *ebauchedDeviantsPt2Couple 14 weeks ago

Cumbria

I don’t think there is anyone who tars all men with the same brush. I get it must be really frustrating seeing how people view some men but that is because there are a lot of men who behave really badly. It’s #NotAllMen but it is enough to make it not worth bothering with single men sometimes.

There’s another group of men who are frankly misogynistic on forums who make it worse still, they will talk about how ‘ugly’ women are stuck up and won’t fuck men who think should be able to fuck them. Like the average man in the street would choose to drive a Lada over a Ferrari ffs.

Fab is a buyer’s market and it’s women who have the goods everyone wants. It’s not like the real world where men have the power, and there are a lot of men who don’t like that. What’s that quote again “when all you’ve had is privilege, equality feels like oppression.” Fab is not the real world, and the men who are successful on here realise that, they treat women as equals, and with respect. The men who are not so successful keel failing but refuse to change, so they end up whining about it and blaming everyone but themselves.

Men could make a difference by calling out poor behaviour, or challenging misogyny on the forums, but so few choose to do so, then they wonder why people group them in with arseholes.

By *ayHaychMan 14 weeks ago

Leeds (Home) / Sheffield (Work)

I understand where you’re coming from OP. The world would be a lot kinder if we all kept generalisations and stereotypes to a minimum, across all genders, groups, etc.

Theoretically that sounds fine but realistically what people are experiencing day to day is what will most likely sway their thoughts and actions.

By *wingItOnCouple 14 weeks ago

Basingstoke

It’s not all men. But a vast majority on here ruin it for others.

We do carpark meets. We normally want about five guys.

We invite twelve.

We have two show up.

Everytime.

"I don’t think there is anyone who tars all men with the same brush. I get it must be really frustrating seeing how people view some men but that is because there are a lot of men who behave really badly. It’s #NotAllMen but it is enough to make it not worth bothering with single men sometimes.

There’s another group of men who are frankly misogynistic on forums who make it worse still, they will talk about how ‘ugly’ women are stuck up and won’t fuck men who think should be able to fuck them. Like the average man in the street would choose to drive a Lada over a Ferrari ffs.

Fab is a buyer’s market and it’s women who have the goods everyone wants. It’s not like the real world where men have the power, and there are a lot of men who don’t like that. What’s that quote again “when all you’ve had is privilege, equality feels like oppression.” Fab is not the real world, and the men who are successful on here realise that, they treat women as equals, and with respect. The men who are not so successful keel failing but refuse to change, so they end up whining about it and blaming everyone but themselves.

Men could make a difference by calling out poor behaviour, or challenging misogyny on the forums, but so few choose to do so, then they wonder why people group them in with arseholes."

This is a great reply, thank you.

Only my thiughrs are that if men do stand up against poor behaviour then it can become an absolute slanging match.

Please understand my own personal opinion is that if you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face or present yourself in a certain way then don’t do it on any forum or walk of life.

Take the constant pretty penis posts. So it’s okay to objectify part of a man that he cannot really change but if a post was started about pretty labia or breasts I don’t think it would be received as well, just my thoughts.

By *atnip make me purrWoman 14 weeks ago

Reading

"

If bumble taught me anything it’s that most women are incapable of making a conversation happen without a man leading it

A better fix would be some kind of matching feature added to the message filters

“Stop anyone messaging you unless you’ve swiped right on their profile. Profiles won’t be notified whether you’ve swiped on them or not” "

more casual misogyny from the peanut gallery

"

Take the constant pretty penis posts. So it’s okay to objectify part of a man that he cannot really change but if a post was started about pretty labia or breasts I don’t think it would be received as well, just my thoughts.

"

There was a post on here recently where the topic was discussing what makes a penis ugly. No one cared.

Someone had a pretty mean view on women’s tattoos + breast enhancement yesterday and they got eaten alive

The double standards are wild

"

“Stop anyone messaging you unless you’ve swiped right on their profile. Profiles won’t be notified whether you’ve swiped on them or not”

more casual misogyny from the peanut gallery"

If pointing out mine and many other men’s experience on bumble is misogyn

Is it misandy when women point out their experiences on here with men?

Don’t think about it too hard, you’ll hurt yourself

By *he turned me GreyCouple 14 weeks ago

Warwick and Coventry

"

"

Sorry but wtaf am i reading, are you for real, if thats your experience then fair enough. But still, WTAF am i reading here, ooh thats it im reading, some lovely in your face crap...

Mr

By *lym4realCouple 14 weeks ago

plymouth

Agree not all men are the same just a larg majority are ?? and just look how pictures of knobs there on display as the profile picture ????

By *ad NannaWoman 14 weeks ago

East London

As someone who often scrolls through pages of profiles, I see many who make no effort to attract women.

I get eye strain before I see anyone I'd be interested in messaging.

If I were looking and had to send a first message I wouldn't be sending out very many.

I'm guessing there would be a lot of men not getting any messages.

"I don’t think there is anyone who tars all men with the same brush. I get it must be really frustrating seeing how people view some men but that is because there are a lot of men who behave really badly. It’s #NotAllMen but it is enough to make it not worth bothering with single men sometimes.

Men could make a difference by calling out poor behaviour, or challenging misogyny on the forums, but so few choose to do so, then they wonder why people group them in with arseholes."

Great response from you and I agree with all of it. When men call out poor behaviour and challenge misogyny, I try to acknowledge that. It means a lot.

I think stereotypes are flung around here with abandon. I'm sure I have been guilty of it. I have a lot of empathy for the single men who find this site really hard going because of the behaviour of the rest.

By *imi_RougeWoman 14 weeks ago

Portsmouth

No, cos men would still reply, and not be any different. Have you ever seen the kinds of messages women get, on a daily basis?

By *adCherriesCouple 14 weeks ago

Cheshire/Northwest

"I have been on and off here and it always amazes me how men in here are vilified

Personally whilst understanding that what some people say is way beyond a line please stop tarnishing all men or the majority of men as being the same "

There are a LOT of drama lama's on here op. They like to come on the forums and moan about the disrespectful messages they get etc etc. They could easily just block men and then just message who they want but then they wouldn't get the drama. Its like mumsnet on steroids

Mr

Warwick and Coventry

Men could make a difference by calling out poor behaviour, or challenging misogyny on the forums, but so few choose to do so, then they wonder why people group them in with arseholes.

Great response from you and I agree with all of it. When men call out poor behaviour and challenge misogyny, I try to acknowledge that. It means a lot.

I think stereotypes are flung around here with abandon. I'm sure I have been guilty of it. I have a lot of empathy for the single men who find this site really hard going because of the behaviour of the rest. "

Unfortunaly my experience, of using fab as a single man over numerous years, one thing i learn't was; that I carried other men's behaviour. But that being said, other mens behaviour is bot my shame to carry so to speak. So ergo dictates that I had to do something differently from the majority, not all. I'm guilty of acting like a dick especially on the forums, but if i'm man enogh to behave a certain way,i have to be man enough to accept the consequences, as its all down to choice, as I do have a chouce, as to how i behave.

Mr

Honestly? I couldn’t care less if the forum posts and replies on here offend any men. If you aren’t one of the men that the subject applies to, why would you take offence?

Poor behaviour happens from all demographics here (although some significantly less so than others…) - what I never see happen though is women or couples wading in to derail threads about people’s experiences with a “wehhhh wehhhhh not all women” attitude. Give it a bloody rest

Personally whilst understanding that what some people say is way beyond a line please stop tarnishing all men or the majority of men as being the same

There are a LOT of drama lama's on here op. They like to come on the forums and moan about the disrespectful messages they get etc etc. They could easily just block men and then just message who they want but then they wouldn't get the drama. Its like mumsnet on steroids

Mr"

So no censure for the men who send the disrespectful messages? Just for the women who don't use Fab the way you think they ought to?

Cumbria

This is a great reply, thank you.

Only my thiughrs are that if men do stand up against poor behaviour then it can become an absolute slanging match.

Please understand my own personal opinion is that if you wouldn’t say it to someone’s face or present yourself in a certain way then don’t do it on any forum or walk of life.

"

The pretty penis thing would be more pertinent if the majority of threads about pretty penises weren’t started by men.

Dorchester

Don't you worry shes on her way back as we speak

By *ackformore100Man 14 weeks ago

Tin town

"As someone who often scrolls through pages of profiles, I see many who make no effort to attract women.

I get eye strain before I see anyone I'd be interested in messaging.

If I were looking and had to send a first message I wouldn't be sending out very many.

I'm guessing there would be a lot of men not getting any messages.

"

Plus ca change

Bathgate

Not you're living in the real world.

"It’s not like the real world where men have the power, and there are a lot of men who don’t like that." If men have that much power in the real world, then why are they here begging and wfor a rare chance of a cunt's attention?

"Men join the Army, Police, Firefighting force and other dangerous jobs to enforce anti men laws. Then given a medal for being good boys. "

Which laws are anti-men?

"

I think stereotypes are flung around here with abandon. I'm sure I have been guilty of it. I have a lot of empathy for the single men who find this site really hard going because of the behaviour of the rest.

Unfortunaly my experience, of using fab as a single man over numerous years, one thing i learn't was; that I carried other men's behaviour. But that being said, other mens behaviour is bot my shame to carry so to speak. So ergo dictates that I had to do something differently from the majority, not all. I'm guilty of acting like a dick especially on the forums, but if i'm man enogh to behave a certain way,i have to be man enough to accept the consequences, as its all down to choice, as I do have a chouce, as to how i behave.

Mr "

I agree - no man should have to carry the shame of other men's behaviour. But it would greatly help if more recognised that behaviour (not just on Fab) and the impact on women. Just as I think women need to try and understand men and what impacts them.

Cheshire/Northwest

Mr

So no censure for the men who send the disrespectful messages? Just for the women who don't use Fab the way you think they ought to?"

Everyone has a censure button, its called the block button. The site also provides filters so that you can block out messages from certain demographics. Everyone can use them, but then there is no drama so some choose not to

Warwick and Coventry

"Men join the Army, Police, Firefighting force and other dangerous jobs to enforce anti men laws. Then given a medal for being good boys.

Which laws are anti-men?"

You know the Lesbian act of 1984

Mr

Tin town

"It’s not all men. But a vast majority on here ruin it for others.

We invite twelve.

We have two show up.

Everytime. "

So just for sport. Is it that men don't do exactly what you want when you want and where you want and how you want that troubles you?

Mr

So no censure for the men who send the disrespectful messages? Just for the women who don't use Fab the way you think they ought to?

Everyone has a censure button, its called the block button. The site also provides filters so that you can block out messages from certain demographics. Everyone can use them, but then there is no drama so some choose not to "

Thought as much

Cumbria

"Men join the Army, Police, Firefighting force and other dangerous jobs to enforce anti men laws. Then given a medal for being good boys. "

Anti-men laws, could you be more specific?

Cheshire/Northwest

Mr

Everyone has a censure button, its called the block button. The site also provides filters so that you can block out messages from certain demographics. Everyone can use them, but then there is no drama so some choose not to

Thought as much "

Tin town

Anti men laws... Love it!

"

"It’s not like the real world where men have the power, and there are a lot of men who don’t like that." If men have that much power in the real world, then why are they here begging and wfor a rare chance of a cunt's attention? "

Delightful

Warwick and Coventry

"

Mr

I agree - no man should have to carry the shame of other men's behaviour. But it would greatly help if more recognised that behaviour (not just on Fab) and the impact on women. Just as I think women need to try and understand men and what impacts them. "

I agree with you, but then some dont see it as an issue, and if thats the case, then there is no need for change, as after all the first step for change, is the self-admittance that their behaviour is wanky...and thats not gender specific. Ive witnesssed shit behaviour across the board, on here in clubs.

Mr

By *acksparrow99Man 14 weeks ago

Canary Wharf, London

Buy a mirror. 99% of people who spoil it for others are men. There is a reason why there are couples-only or ladies-only clubs or parties.

By *ealitybitesMan 14 weeks ago

Belfast

Who's definition of misogyny should men call out?

When I first used the forums I called out what I perceived to be misogyny and got attacked by other men as a white knight.

That didn't put me off but then I started to call out very obvious misandry only to be told by other men that I clearly hated women because I was nitpicking.

That still didn't put me off but I decided to give up when a couple of women in a thread told me I was a perfect example of "one of those men" who thought that women needed men to protect them and they didn't need some "prick" pointing out that someone was being either misogynistic or misandric.

I've also spoken on here about getting abuse for holding doors open for both men and women when a number of women called me a prick, a caveman, a misogynist and one told me my parents must be very proud knowing they had raised such an arsehole.

The term damned if you do and damned if you don't comes to mind pretty often on here.

I despise both misogyny and misandry but as there is virtually zero balance on these forums I just can't be arsed anymore.

By *ad NannaWoman 14 weeks ago

East London

"Men join the Army, Police, Firefighting force and other dangerous jobs to enforce anti men laws. Then given a medal for being good boys.

Anti-men laws, could you be more specific?"

No wanking in the ladies toilets.

Cheshire/Northwest

"Buy a mirror. 99% of people who spoil it for others are men. There is a reason why there are couples-only or ladies-only clubs or parties."

I can honestly say in 10 years of visiting clubs the only bad behaviour ive witnessed is from couples where one as been jealous or to d*unk. Ive never seen any trouble from the single guys. Men do get vilified on here but the forums aren't really representative of the site.

Mr

By *wingItOnCouple 14 weeks ago

Basingstoke

We invite twelve.

We have two show up.

Everytime.

So just for sport. Is it that men don't do exactly what you want when you want and where you want and how you want that troubles you? "

No. That’s not even close to what I said is it.

Warwick and Coventry

I can break this down really simply. 7 years of using fab has taught me..

I don't get my dick wet by being a dick...

Mr

Is it possible that it’s a numbers game?

What I mean is that’s what quoted a lot is ratio of men to everyone else.

Therefore proportionally the messages from men that are disrespectful is the same in percentage to everyone else who sends them.

I asked for some profile advice a couple of weeks ago. I received 5 messages off woman and 1 off a couple saying that they’d never touch me due to my profile (obviously paraphrasing)

Warwick and Coventry

"Is it possible that it’s a numbers game?

Therefore proportionally the messages from men that are disrespectful is the same in percentage to everyone else who sends them.

I asked for some profile advice a couple of weeks ago. I received 5 messages off woman and 1 off a couple saying that they’d never touch me due to my profile (obviously paraphrasing)"

Question is, did you change your profile on the back of this?.

Dorchester

"I can break this down really simply. 7 years of using fab has taught me..

Mr "

but you do get your dick wet in the shower

By *ovetoplay.Couple 14 weeks ago

Yorkshire

In our experience we've been treated with respect and patience by men in general in the forums, in messages, meets and general vanilla life.

Don't get me wrong the odd message comes through which isn't to my taste or I see forum posts that make my piss boil but these can be from either men, women or couples.

I choose to just block anyone who isn't to my liking for whatever reason or ignore and move on past posts etc - life is much simpler and happier when you stop trying to make other people change their ways in order to suit your needs.

My world is my responsibility and who I choose to be in it is down to me.

S xxxx

By *archelCouple 14 weeks ago

A field somewhere

The majority spoilt it for the minority.

Warwick and Coventry

"I can break this down really simply. 7 years of using fab has taught me..

Mr but you do get your dick wet in the shower "

Aye i do but then shower doesn't block me, when i send it a dick pic attached to a cooy n pasted message....

Mr

Dorchester

I have nothing but respect and admiration for all women I'm interested in

Warwick and Coventry

"I have nothing but respect and admiration for all women I'm interested in "

Does that get your dick wet?

Mr

Tin town

"Who's definition of misogyny should men call out?

When I first used the forums I called out what I perceived to be misogyny and got attacked by other men as a white knight.

That didn't put me off but then I started to call out very obvious misandry only to be told by other men that I clearly hated women because I was nitpicking.

That still didn't put me off but I decided to give up when a couple of women in a thread told me I was a perfect example of "one of those men" who thought that women needed men to protect them and they didn't need some "prick" pointing out that someone was being either misogynistic or misandric.

I've also spoken on here about getting abuse for holding doors open for both men and women when a number of women called me a prick, a caveman, a misogynist and one told me my parents must be very proud knowing they had raised such an arsehole.

The term damned if you do and damned if you don't comes to mind pretty often on here.

I despise both misogyny and misandry but as there is virtually zero balance on these forums I just can't be arsed anymore."

I think there seem to be quite a range of "definitions" of misogyny used in here. Some are very liberal (and incorrect) I find the use of it worrying as being labelled as one (when you aren't) can be very harmful. However you can't change what other people choose to define and use as misogyny however frustrating it may be when trying to have an adult discussion with other adults.

Dorchester

"I have nothing but respect and admiration for all women I'm interested in

Mr "

i get my dick wet in the shower

Tin town

We invite twelve.

We have two show up.

Everytime.

So just for sport. Is it that men don't do exactly what you want when you want and where you want and how you want that troubles you?

No. That’s not even close to what I said is it. "

No it's not in fairness.

Cumbria

misogyny

hatred or prejudice against women

misogyny, hatred or prejudice against women, typically exhibited by men. It is generally accepted that misogyny is a consequence of patriarchy (male-dominated society), and the term may be applied to certain individuals as well as larger systems, societies, or cultures.

By *ickdasterdly51Man 14 weeks ago

Lingfield

Unfortunately because this site is based on anonymity and a large degree of free speech there are many men who use it as an opportunity and in doing so let the decent majority down. Unfortunately only the bad stuff is mentioned leading to us all being tarred with the same brush.

Warwick and Coventry

Mr i get my dick wet in the shower "

You n your dick are smashing life..

Mr

By *aith SkynbyrdWoman 14 weeks ago

Somewhere else

"I see as many “controversial” things said in forums by all groups. I have seen profiles stating all sorts by all groups. I have seen as many vagina photos as I have dick photos in profiles.

Not white knighting at all, just really don’t understand it Women rule they have the pick of the bunch can say things we can't without punishment and can punch above their weight "

You do weigh more than me, Fred. *punches Fred*

Dorchester

Not white knighting at all, just really don’t understand it Women rule they have the pick of the bunch can say things we can't without punishment and can punch above their weight

You do weigh more than me, Fred. *punches Fred*"

hey put your pink syrup on tonight

Dorchester

Mr i get my dick wet in the shower

Mr "

I'm living the dream

Warwick and Coventry

Mr i get my dick wet in the shower

Mr I'm living the dream "

Or waking up to reality

Mr

By *orny-DJMan 14 weeks ago

Leigh-on-Sea

I've never felt the need to blame others for any lack of success or progress I have made in my life.

I see very little point in doing so, apart from anything else, you can only change how YOU do things and have no influence over others whatsoever.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 31/01/24 12:24:56]

Bathgate

"Who's definition of misogyny should men call out?

I despise both misogyny and misandry but as there is virtually zero balance on these forums I just can't be arsed anymore.

I think there seem to be quite a range of "definitions" of misogyny used in here. Some are very liberal (and incorrect) I find the use of it worrying as being labelled as one (when you aren't) can be very harmful. However you can't change what other people choose to define and use as misogyny however frustrating it may be when trying to have an adult discussion with other adults. "

You're more gentle with words than me but you're the only one in here so far that gets it

Somewhere else

Not white knighting at all, just really don’t understand it Women rule they have the pick of the bunch can say things we can't without punishment and can punch above their weight

You do weigh more than me, Fred. *punches Fred*hey put your pink syrup on tonight "

You’re making me miss home and Pepto Bismol, Fred.

Bathgate

"misogyny

misogyny, hatred or prejudice against women, typically exhibited by men. It is generally accepted that misogyny is a consequence of patriarchy (male-dominated society), and the term may be applied to certain individuals as well as larger systems, societies, or cultures."

How is it going so far for society since the Patriarchy was replaced by feminism?

Are you happy with the catastrophic outcome?

By *ora the explorerWoman 14 weeks ago

Paradise, Herts

I agree with you op. There’s been a lot of man bashing on the forums over the years. I can’t stand it and have often commented. Also, double standards. For example, a woman (often me!) does a tightey whitey/bulging boxers thread and it goes down a treat. A man does a camel toe thread and all hell breaks loose.

Can’t say I’ve ever had major issues or been offended by any men on here but that may be the way I use fab. I just don’t interact if I’m not interested.

By *ymAndIcedCoffeeWoman 14 weeks ago

Worcester

Of course these behaviors can be seen in all genders. However the fact is that most poor behavior towards women is perpetrated by men.

Yea not all men. But enough men that women don’t always feel safe in an unknown man’s presence.

If men want to be treated better as a category then they should spend time cleaning up their fellow men’s act rather than whinging that women do the same things too on occasion.

You could start by calling out the frequent misogyny and homophobia on these forums if you want this to be a place where women feel safe and want to spend time. That would, in turn, attract more women.

Paradise, Herts

"Of course these behaviors can be seen in all genders. However the fact is that most poor behavior towards women is perpetrated by men.

Yea not all men. But enough men that women don’t always feel safe in an unknown man’s presence.

If men want to be treated better as a category then they should spend time cleaning up their fellow men’s act rather than whinging that women do the same things too on occasion.

You could start by calling out the frequent misogyny and homophobia on these forums if you want this to be a place where women feel safe and want to spend time. That would, in turn, attract more women."

Why should they call it out though? Most people just come on here for a laugh and a chat. They don’t want to end up in arguments and debates.

Bathgate

The irony, is that 99% of men are raised by women who are complaining about men's behaviour.

Looks like they did an awful job raising them. Lol

"misogyny

misogyny, hatred or prejudice against women, typically exhibited by men. It is generally accepted that misogyny is a consequence of patriarchy (male-dominated society), and the term may be applied to certain individuals as well as larger systems, societies, or cultures.

How is it going so far for society since the Patriarchy was replaced by feminism?

Are you happy with the catastrophic outcome? "

When exactly was the patriarchy dismantled? Please let me know when this happens

Dorchester

You do weigh more than me, Fred. *punches Fred*hey put your pink syrup on tonight

You’re making me miss home and Pepto Bismol, Fred."

Hey if you're talking about home as in the good old US of A understandable but Joe Biden has it all under control on his 700 acre ranch he rounds up the cattle in his $260,000 electric car and starts a war because war means votes

By *hunky GentMan 14 weeks ago

near Chesterfield

"Of course these behaviors can be seen in all genders. However the fact is that most poor behavior towards women is perpetrated by men.

You could start by calling out the frequent misogyny and homophobia on these forums if you want this to be a place where women feel safe and want to spend time. That would, in turn, attract more women.

Why should they call it out though? Most people just come on here for a laugh and a chat. They don’t want to end up in arguments and debates. "

Amen to that.

That's why I avoid this place some days.

By *ecadent_DevonMan 14 weeks ago

Okehampton

"I agree with you op. There’s been a lot of man bashing on the forums over the years. I can’t stand it and have often commented. Also, double standards. For example, a woman (often me!) does a tightey whitey/bulging boxers thread and it goes down a treat. A man does a camel toe thread and all hell breaks loose.

Can’t say I’ve ever had major issues or been offended by any men on here but that may be the way I use fab. I just don’t interact if I’m not interested. "

Mines not going well

Dorchester

You do weigh more than me, Fred. *punches Fred*hey put your pink syrup on tonight

You’re making me miss home and Pepto Bismol, Fred."

You told me what Pepto Bismol was but i forgot darling is it like milk of magnesia?

Paradise, Herts

"I agree with you op. There’s been a lot of man bashing on the forums over the years. I can’t stand it and have often commented. Also, double standards. For example, a woman (often me!) does a tightey whitey/bulging boxers thread and it goes down a treat. A man does a camel toe thread and all hell breaks loose.

Can’t say I’ve ever had major issues or been offended by any men on here but that may be the way I use fab. I just don’t interact if I’m not interested.

Mines not going well"

. Mine go better

By *ecadent_DevonMan 14 weeks ago

Okehampton

Mines not going well

. Mine go better "

Scans gallery, finds no camel toe pics, proceeds to hide all tighty-whitey pics

Paradise, Herts

Mines not going well

. Mine go better

Scans gallery, finds no camel toe pics, proceeds to hide all tighty-whitey pics"

Noooooo!!! . I would but I can’t! #barbiefanny

Belfast

You could start by calling out the frequent misogyny and homophobia on these forums if you want this to be a place where women feel safe and want to spend time. That would, in turn, attract more women."

I might consider going back to my default position of calling it out as soon as a large cross section of women start calling out misandry.

I'm here to escape daily bs so I've no interest in getting into deep discussions and arguments but my experience on here over the years is that many people instructing others to call out certain behaviours are very myopic when it comes to the behaviour of others.

By *eroLondonMan 14 weeks ago

Mayfair

Can’t say I’ve ever had major issues or been offended by any men on here but that may be the way I use fab. I just don’t interact if I’m not interested. "

These threads are often polarising and, in some gutless fashion, I really can't be bothered with a magnum opus response — but I totally agree with you Nora. In essence it's the prevailing double standards on here that I can't stomach.

On Fab whenever men behave despicably no one forgets. When a few good men behave impeccably no one remembers.

By *estYorkshireGentMan 14 weeks ago

Leeds

I’ve been on here as part of a couple for years, and as a single so I’ve seen both sides. Let me start gents by saying the majority are massively letting down the minority!

On the couples profile the amount of disgusting messages we got, along with seriously creepy ones and some outright rude obnoxious ones.. it was crazy! Then there’s some truly amazing guys who couldn’t be more thoughtful, friendly and generally great to chat with.

The ratio is about 10,000/1 on that unfortunately. Doesn’t help the worst examples tend to be the most vocal on here and ping out a thousand messages a day. I can see why the ladies on here get exasperated.

I can also see why a lot of the good guys get frustrated with how the assumption is generally negative towards single guys.

The answer is just keep doing you and what you want, ignore everything else that’s going on or being said

"I’ve been on here as part of a couple for years, and as a single so I’ve seen both sides. Let me start gents by saying the majority are massively letting down the minority!

On the couples profile the amount of disgusting messages we got, along with seriously creepy ones and some outright rude obnoxious ones.. it was crazy! Then there’s some truly amazing guys who couldn’t be more thoughtful, friendly and generally great to chat with.

The ratio is about 10,000/1 on that unfortunately. Doesn’t help the worst examples tend to be the most vocal on here and ping out a thousand messages a day. I can see why the ladies on here get exasperated.

I can also see why a lot of the good guys get frustrated with how the assumption is generally negative towards single guys.

The answer is just keep doing you and what you want, ignore everything else that’s going on or being said "

Maybe it’s different for me as a guy on here

But really? Out of 10,000 messages, 9,999 are abusive and 1 isn’t?

For me, 99.9% of messages are just bland. Boring. Nothing. Very rarely do I get abuse, but then again, I’m not getting 100s of messages a day

Is it really 10,000 to 1? Or are we exaggerating

"Is it possible that it’s a numbers game?

I asked for some profile advice a couple of weeks ago. I received 5 messages off woman and 1 off a couple saying that they’d never touch me due to my profile (obviously paraphrasing)

Question is, did you change your profile on the back of this?."

From abusive replies…no

By *ilthy_GentlemanMan 14 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

For being ‘good boys’?.. STFU you pudding!

Belfast

I'm curious what effect anyone believes calling out anonymous people on an internet forum would actually have?

Face to face it can have an impact but words on a screen? Seriously??

Who is going to take the slightest notice or decide to change their behaviour?

Cumbria

These threads are often polarising and, in some gutless fashion, I really can't be bothered with a magnum opus response — but I totally agree with you Nora. In essence it's the prevailing double standards on here that I can't stomach.

On Fab whenever men behave despicably no one forgets. When a few good men behave impeccably no one remembers."

On the contrary, I think we do remember the men who behave well, they’re not on our blocklist for a start.

Bathgate

"misogyny

Are you happy with the catastrophic outcome?

When exactly was the patriarchy dismantled? Please let me know when this happens"

I will tell you when enough men identify as a female cat to be adopted by women lol

Somewhere else

"

"It’s not like the real world where men have the power, and there are a lot of men who don’t like that." If men have that much power in the real world, then why are they here begging and wfor a rare chance of a cunt's attention?

Delightful"

Oh, where’s the queue?

Warwick and Coventry

"

Delightful

Oh, where’s the queue?"

Behind Lidl's bins

"

Delightful

Oh, where’s the queue?

Behind Lidl's bins "

They’re crouched in there watching Andrew Tate videos

By *eliWoman 14 weeks ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"

I agree with you but not the example given. That's not double standards, the majority of cameltoe threads started are about people discussing it without consent etc. That's why there's a shitstorm. Women don't tend to join in as much with the none creepy threads on it - no idea why.

I don't think men are "vilified" but I do think they're far more likely to be treated with scorn and derision.

I think that's a crying shame really. Have I been on the receiving end of appalling behaviour by a man from here? Yes. Do I think or act like all men are the scum of the earth? No. I've received less than a handful of abusive messages on here, my profile isn't an angry one.

I think we (a general we) can sometimes fall in to the trap of treating men like lesser beings on here - the glee in which a new single man is ripped apart for a post being one example. A new single woman rarely faces that level of mockery.

We can hold people accountable for their shitty behaviour, disagree with posts without making it a them vs us situation. We can treat people like people. It's not about a #notallmen situation, no. It's about recognising actual misogyny and misandry is shite and we should do better. Collectively.

Warwick and Coventry

"

Delightful

Oh, where’s the queue?

Behind Lidl's bins

They’re crouched in there watching Andrew Tate videos "

Knocking one out to the G

Mr

By *illy IdolMan 14 weeks ago

Somewhere near the middle

People killin' people dyin'

Children hurtin', I hear them cryin'

Can you practice what you preachin'?

Would you turn the other cheek again?

Mama, mama, mama, tell us what the hell is goin' on

Can't we all just get along?

Father, father, father help us

Send some guidance from above

'Cause people got me, got me questioning...

Where's the love?

Cumbria

"

Delightful

Oh, where’s the queue?

Behind Lidl's bins

They’re crouched in there watching Andrew Tate videos "

I do love it when people say “it’s terrible that Tate trafficked and r*ped women, but he says a lot of things that are true”

Definitely not a massive red flag

Paradise, Herts

I agree with you but not the example given. That's not double standards, the majority of cameltoe threads started are about people discussing it without consent etc. That's why there's a shitstorm. Women don't tend to join in as much with the none creepy threads on it - no idea why.

I don't think men are "vilified" but I do think they're far more likely to be treated with scorn and derision.

I think that's a crying shame really. Have I been on the receiving end of appalling behaviour by a man from here? Yes. Do I think or act like all men are the scum of the earth? No. I've received less than a handful of abusive messages on here, my profile isn't an angry one.

I think we (a general we) can sometimes fall in to the trap of treating men like lesser beings on here - the glee in which a new single man is ripped apart for a post being one example. A new single woman rarely faces that level of mockery.

We can hold people accountable for their shitty behaviour, disagree with posts without making it a them vs us situation. We can treat people like people. It's not about a #notallmen situation, no. It's about recognising actual misogyny and misandry is shite and we should do better. Collectively. "

I think it is double standards. The gym threads? Camel toe at the gym - pervy and they should be getting on with what they’re doing (not saying I don’t agree with that btw!)

Man on treadmill in his grey joggers with it all swaying about - hot.

Double standards

By *eliWoman 14 weeks ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I think it is double standards. The gym threads? Camel toe at the gym - pervy and they should be getting on with what they’re doing (not saying I don’t agree with that btw!)

Double standards "

Ah if you'd given that as an example? I'd have agreed with your whole post.

Dorchester

We can hold people accountable for their shitty behaviour, disagree with posts without making it a them vs us situation. We can treat people like people. It's not about a #notallmen situation, no. It's about recognising actual misogyny and misandry is shite and we should do better. Collectively.

Double standards "

exactly and that applies to many different topics of threads

Paradise, Herts

Double standards

Ah if you'd given that as an example? I'd have agreed with your whole post. "

Yeah to be fair they were the threads I was thinking of. Probably didn’t word it well or used the wrong thread example.

By *enSiskoMan 14 weeks ago

Cestus 3

When I read a thread about being stood up by single men, I think that guy has wasted time on purpose.

Because of how some men are seen on here, they will just mess about couples and single women, especially those who have made bad comments towards men.

They will just sabotage the site by messing about and wasting the time of others.

I have no solution just thought would put this out there.

Cestus 3

well my solution was to hide my profile, open my door and go out into the real world.

Dorchester

"well my solution was to hide my profile, open my door and go out into the real world."
so much better

Tin town

I make you right Nora. Sometimes it feels a bit like an argument looking for a home.

Cestus 3

"well my solution was to hide my profile, open my door and go out into the real world.so much better "

It is believe me, its very hard to get away with entitlement when in person.

Belfast

"When I read a thread about being stood up by single men, I think that guy has wasted time on purpose.

Because of how some men are seen on here, they will just mess about couples and single women, especially those who have made bad comments towards men.

They will just sabotage the site by messing about and wasting the time of others.

I have no solution just thought would put this out there."

I commented on a thread a few months ago where a man was outlining the issues he had with being stood up a number of times.

The general consensus among many on the thread was that it was down to something he had done or said.

At the same time there was a thread running with a woman talking about how she was repeatedly stood up and the theme throughout that one was that the men who stood her up were all bastards and she had dodged a few bullets.

Many of the comments on both threads were from the same people.

The conclusion to be drawn therefore was that man doesn't turn up for any reason including personal choice and he's a cunt and woman doesn't turn up for any reason including personal choice and the man is still a cunt.

By *abioMan 14 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Plane talk time… you are probably not going to like what’s coming…

You are not the master of my fate on here and I am not the master of yours!

If a person is an arse, then that person is an arse and no one else

The “tarring everyone with the same brush” line is a kop out… what you are saying is that you are blameless and it’s all those nasty pasty’s fault!!!

Bullshit!

Sometimes you have to look in the mirror and as yourself “what can I do to improve myself!”

“How can I make myself standout from A.N.Other!”

“What is my unique selling point!”

Give people a reason to say “ oh my goodness I just have to meet that person!”

Sometimes you have to be able to sell yourself to “sell yourself!”

If you can’t do that, no one else is going to be able to do that for you! Who knows you better than you!”

Have you thought about what you have written, have you thought about how you present yourself ect ect ….

I’m a great believer in that you only get one chance to make a great first impression…. What impression would this give? Because I don’t think moaning is a particularly sexy trait….

Think of it like this…some people like to jump in with both feet and just get wet, but sometimes it’s wiser to just stick a toe into the water and get a better feel for the land!

Bathgate

The “tarring everyone with the same brush” line is a kop out… what you are saying is that you are blameless and it’s all those nasty pasty’s fault!!!

Bullshit!

Sometimes you have to look in the mirror and as yourself “what can I do to improve myself!”

If you can’t do that, no one else is going to be able to do that for you! Who knows you better than you!”

Have you thought about what you have written, have you thought about how you present yourself ect ect ….

I’m a great believer in that you only get one chance to make a great first impression…. What impression would this give? Because I don’t think moaning is a particularly sexy trait….

Think of it like this…some people like to jump in with both feet and just get wet, but sometimes it’s wiser to just stick a toe into the water and get a better feel for the land!

"

Or may be it's not the lack of trying every trick in the book, or being a good clown that makes women lough. It's just we live in a culture that has shamed men for being men and put them at a disadvantage. Fab is just a refection of how depressing life has become for men. There is a reason why men are 4 times more likely to commit sidyways despite their tough psychological nature.

Bullshit!

"

Thank you for your response and as it seems to be directed at me I will reply.

Nowhere have I stated that I am master of anyones fate. It was, in my opinion, a genuine and valid thread but as you seem to have taken it personally against me, I quite happily retract from it and here.

Cumbria

Bullshit!

Or may be it's not the lack of trying every trick in the book, or being a good clown that makes women lough. It's just we live in a culture that has shamed men for being men and put them at a disadvantage. Fab is just a refection of how depressing life has become for men. There is a reason why men are 4 times more likely to commit sidyways despite their tough psychological nature. "

No one shames men for ‘being men’, they ‘shame’ men for poor behaviour. When some men are ‘shamed’ and some are not then it’s time to look at the differences in the behaviours of the two groups.

Cestus 3

"When I read a thread about being stood up by single men, I think that guy has wasted time on purpose.

I have no solution just thought would put this out there.

I commented on a thread a few months ago where a man was outlining the issues he had with being stood up a number of times.

The general consensus among many on the thread was that it was down to something he had done or said.

At the same time there was a thread running with a woman talking about how she was repeatedly stood up and the theme throughout that one was that the men who stood her up were all bastards and she had dodged a few bullets.

Many of the comments on both threads were from the same people.

The conclusion to be drawn therefore was that man doesn't turn up for any reason including personal choice and he's a cunt and woman doesn't turn up for any reason including personal choice and the man is still a cunt. "

And the men still chase these types that's why some can feel entitled because it is validated by some types of men.

Hence the reason I do not involve myself as I am to good to be treated like an undesirable.

The same reason I wouldn't even consider going to socials or clubs, Fab is a great advertisement for not getting involved.

Why anyone would meet a person who generally slag off men, is beyond me.

Cestus 3

Bullshit!

"

exactly, that's why no profile picture, hidden profile, just use the forums if I am at home.

open my door go out into the real world to experience real world interaction.

By *en JerkinoffMan 14 weeks ago

whitehaven

I think someone above said "it's a buyers market" and I couldn't agree more.

From my time.im the forum I ha e learnt that the women in here are just bombarded with horrible shit. They are here for the same reasons as the men but the men don't receive the harassment they do so it is quite forgiveable for alot of the women folk to have poor opinions of men.

The my main takeaway from this forum is that us men, collectively, need to do better!

Paradise, Herts

"I think someone above said "it's a buyers market" and I couldn't agree more.

From my time.im the forum I ha e learnt that the women in here are just bombarded with horrible shit. They are here for the same reasons as the men but the men don't receive the harassment they do so it is quite forgiveable for alot of the women folk to have poor opinions of men.

The my main takeaway from this forum is that us men, collectively, need to do better! "

I don’t go for the “collectively” thing. Same as I don’t go for the sisterhood tosh. You are you, you do you. You’re not responsible for the actions of others.

What an unexpected direction this thread took

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 14 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Some deserve to be vilified though..

There's been some (note that word please) that have acted in the most disgusting way and the vast majority of other men rightly condemn them..

Bad types are in all dynamics of course they are but look at the ratio of men to women and couples and it stands to reason that there are a higher percentage of those men who for whatever reasons act very badly..

Whenever such threads come up all men are not tarnished, it's often the case in such threads that people make that point clearly..

By *oeBeansMan 14 weeks ago

Derby

The my main takeaway from this forum is that us men, collectively, need to do better!

I don’t go for the “collectively” thing. Same as I don’t go for the sisterhood tosh. You are you, you do you. You’re not responsible for the actions of others. "

I completely agree. I'm not going to represent all men just as I don't need others to "apologise" on behalf of all men for the shit behaviour. It's unfortunate that women receive abuse on here and I can sympathise, but I can only focus on my experience here and no amount of holding other men accountable is going to change their mind.

Dorchester

Bullshit!

Or may be it's not the lack of trying every trick in the book, or being a good clown that makes women lough. It's just we live in a culture that has shamed men for being men and put them at a disadvantage. Fab is just a refection of how depressing life has become for men. There is a reason why men are 4 times more likely to commit sidyways despite their tough psychological nature.

No one shames men for ‘being men’, they ‘shame’ men for poor behaviour. When some men are ‘shamed’ and some are not then it’s time to look at the differences in the behaviours of the two groups."

I am extremely polite and courteous and i don't deserve to be shamed, you make not like my sense of humour but thats your problem not mine

Dorchester

Bullshit!

No one shames men for ‘being men’, they ‘shame’ men for poor behaviour. When some men are ‘shamed’ and some are not then it’s time to look at the differences in the behaviours of the two groups.I am extremely polite and courteous and i don't deserve to be shamed, you make not like my sense of humour but thats your problem not mine "

may

Paradise, Herts

I don’t go for the “collectively” thing. Same as I don’t go for the sisterhood tosh. You are you, you do you. You’re not responsible for the actions of others.

I completely agree. I'm not going to represent all men just as I don't need others to "apologise" on behalf of all men for the shit behaviour. It's unfortunate that women receive abuse on here and I can sympathise, but I can only focus on my experience here and no amount of holding other men accountable is going to change their mind."

Exactly. It’s really not hard to work out who the good ones are. Not hard for me anyway. I can’t speak for others x

Cestus 3

Why don't you,

Why don't you,

Why don't you,

Why don't you, Why don't you,

Just turn off Fab and go do something more interesting instead.

Off out now, to see what I can find.

Bathgate

Bullshit!

No one shames men for ‘being men’, they ‘shame’ men for poor behaviour. When some men are ‘shamed’ and some are not then it’s time to look at the differences in the behaviours of the two groups."

The ones that are not shamed are either gay or went to the other camp disowning their own "gender" or are acting pathetic begging for a charity shag lol. Thinking that by being agreeable, cute and funny is gonna make them improve their already negligible chances.

By *lder.Woman 14 weeks ago

Not Local

Does anybody get sex from fab anyway?

By *ycanNightsMan 14 weeks ago

Workington

Men aren't vilified...

Dickheads who deserve called out ..are called out

I don't feel tarred with the actions of someone who's idea of communication with a woman is ...fancy a fuck...I'm at the travel lodge ...with a one like profile and a dick pic ..

Cumbria

Bullshit!

No one shames men for ‘being men’, they ‘shame’ men for poor behaviour. When some men are ‘shamed’ and some are not then it’s time to look at the differences in the behaviours of the two groups.

The ones that are not shamed are either gay or went to the other camp disowning their own "gender" or are acting pathetic begging for a charity shag lol. Thinking that by being agreeable, cute and funny is gonna make them improve their already negligible chances. "

Ah, ok, so you aren’t a real man unless you’re being shamed for your behaviour?

By *erdyCurvyInkedPervyWoman 14 weeks ago

West Yorkshire

I don't think men on here are vilified at all.

I do think that there is a huge proportion of men on here who feel entitled to sex and think they are being vilified and victimised when they find they don't get it.

They don't like being told no because they've never been told no in real life.

"Men aren't vilified...

I don't feel tarred with the actions of someone who's idea of communication with a woman is ...fancy a fuck...I'm at the travel lodge ...with a one like profile and a dick pic .."

Sometimes it's just a white van parked up.

Bathgate

Bullshit!

The ones that are not shamed are either gay or went to the other camp disowning their own "gender" or are acting pathetic begging for a charity shag lol. Thinking that by being agreeable, cute and funny is gonna make them improve their already negligible chances.

Ah, ok, so you aren’t a real man unless you’re being shamed for your behaviour?"

A real man tells the bitter truth even if it's gonna cost him not getting laid. What's pathetic is that most men in here don't realise that being cute is not gonna increase their chances.

By *host63Man 14 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

Because that's how modern women are these days. Expect everything give nothing.

If we don't thiz out the name calling starts. It'd the way they are.

By *oody BMan 14 weeks ago

Mcr. - The Gilded Palace of Sin

Is this a them v us thread?

Who’s winning?

"Because that's how modern women are these days. Expect everything give nothing.

If we don't thiz out the name calling starts. It'd the way they are."

Oh my your inbox will be fit to burst

Workington

"Men aren't vilified...

I don't feel tarred with the actions of someone who's idea of communication with a woman is ...fancy a fuck...I'm at the travel lodge ...with a one like profile and a dick pic ..

Sometimes it's just a white van parked up. "

Ahh..but is it a nice van?

"Men aren't vilified...

Ahh..but is it a nice van?"

Wot, padded?

By *issmorganWoman 14 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I don't vilify all men,there are some absolutely top men on here, my other half was a single man here when we met.

There are some that irritate me, they make no effort in their profiles & then get stroppy or abusive when they can't get a reply never mind a meet.

Also the are ones who start threads wanting to try and make their partners swing or send pics of her when she hasn't got a clue about fab.I find them highly unsavory.

Some couples make no effort though either and are entitled. I'm sure there are women the same,but I don't look for/chat to women.

Bad behaviour is bad behaviour no matter who it comes from.I think it looks like there's more of it from men due to the numbers of them on here compared to women.

Belfast

I need to clarify that I don't agree with the title of this thread or the mantra that the bad ones ruin it for the rest of us.

All this "them and us" BS is the biggest problem on this site because far too many people can't see passed the collective.

Entitlement isn't gender specific.

When a woman complains about some men joining the site and feeling entitled to sex that's a very true statement in many cases.

When a man complains about some women having a sense of entitlement and expecting men to jump through hoops it's also a very true statement in many cases but it gets mocked and twisted as a preference.

People seem to have forgotten how to speak to others as individuals.

Some men speak to women as if they are all gagging for it while some women speak to men as if they are something they are scr*ping off their shoe.

If those conversations take place within the walls of the forum the former usually causes everything to kick off and threads closed while the latter often isn't even acknowledged.

When is is picked up by men there is a pile on by the usual suspects.

When it is picked up by a handful of women who aren't afraid to speak out they are usually lone voices pissing in the wind.

I also don't agree with the "real man" BS and never have done.

Anyone paying attention will know that I don't blow smoke up anyone's hole on here but that doesn't make me a real man. It doesn't even make me a man.

All it makes me is someone who speaks to everyone as an equal right up to the point where they don't reciprocate and then I just don't speak to them at all.

For a site that is open to all genders and sexual orientations there are a hell of a lot of people carrying a hell of a lot of hatred for every orientation apart from their own and even then some who struggle to find anything they like about those they are trying to attract.

By *agic johnsonMan 14 weeks ago

morden

I'm more inclined to listen to Jordan Peterson over Andrew Tate , but they both talk truths

Workington

"Men aren't vilified...

Wot, padded? "

Ooh fancy

"I'm more inclined to listen to Jordan Peterson over Andrew Tate , but they both talk truths "

What are the truths?

"Men aren't vilified...

Wot, padded?

Ooh fancy"

Posh in these ere parts

Somewhere else

[Removed by poster at 31/01/24 16:13:43]

Dorchester

"I need to clarify that I don't agree with the title of this thread or the mantra that the bad ones ruin it for the rest of us.

All this "them and us" BS is the biggest problem on this site because far too many people can't see passed the collective.

When a woman complains about some men joining the site and feeling entitled to sex that's a very true statement in many cases.

When a man complains about some women having a sense of entitlement and expecting men to jump through hoops it's also a very true statement in many cases but it gets mocked and twisted as a preference.

Some men speak to women as if they are all gagging for it while some women speak to men as if they are something they are scr*ping off their shoe.

If those conversations take place within the walls of the forum the former usually causes everything to kick off and threads closed while the latter often isn't even acknowledged.

When it is picked up by a handful of women who aren't afraid to speak out they are usually lone voices pissing in the wind.

Anyone paying attention will know that I don't blow smoke up anyone's hole on here but that doesn't make me a real man. It doesn't even make me a man.

All it makes me is someone who speaks to everyone as an equal right up to the point where they don't reciprocate and then I just don't speak to them at all.

For a site that is open to all genders and sexual orientations there are a hell of a lot of people carrying a hell of a lot of hatred for every orientation apart from their own and even then some who struggle to find anything they like about those they are trying to attract.

"

yes agreed

Bathgate

"Because that's how modern women are these days. Expect everything give nothing.

Oh my your inbox will be fit to burst "

How is that relevant? And what difference would it make to his inbox if he didn't state the truth that you hate to hear? Would that make you even notice him?

How is that relevant? And what difference would it make to his inbox if he didn't state the truth that you hate to hear? Would that make you even notice him? "

Are you ok, pet?

By *imi_RougeWoman 14 weeks ago

Portsmouth

How is that relevant? And what difference would it make to his inbox if he didn't state the truth that you hate to hear? Would that make you even notice him?

Are you ok, pet? "

He's definitely not ok.

Are you ok, pet?

He's definitely not ok."

It's us modern women, Mimi. We're to blame.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 31/01/24 16:23:11]

Tin town

"I need to clarify that I don't agree with the title of this thread or the mantra that the bad ones ruin it for the rest of us.

"

I imagine the site world outside of the fora is a bit different. There's certainly a lot of hate and dislike in the fora on certain threads. Mocking is de rigeur and applauded by many like bullying school children. But.. It reflects more on those choosing to mock than those who contribute to an open debate in good faith.

By *cnugatugMan 14 weeks ago

Chatham

We invite twelve.

We have two show up.

Everytime. "

to the 10 that don't show up they must be either time wasters or absolutely stupid I mean you both look incredible

By *iscean_dreamMan 14 weeks ago

Port talbot

If you interact with people they soon learn your character, not everyone is the same and women are plenty smart enough to know this to be the case

By *ustBoWoman 14 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I don’t go for the “collectively” thing. Same as I don’t go for the sisterhood tosh. You are you, you do you. You’re not responsible for the actions of others. "

Yep this reply is spot on.

Workington

"Men aren't vilified...

Wot, padded?

Ooh fancy

Posh in these ere parts"

Clearly...need to up the game

By *oistvonlipwigMan 14 weeks ago

Lancaster

Who gives a shit what the groupthink about men is on here? just crack on and live your best life, you can't control what other men do nor the groupthink surrounding guys so just be unashamedly yourself and carry on acting as you please. Let others act as they please.

By *ustBoWoman 14 weeks ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"

This

By *hawn ScottMan 14 weeks ago

london Brixton

Someone got the jam stolon from their dounut this morning!

Honestly yes I do think that things would run a lot better if Men couldn't message. Too much expectation on our part

Need to think how one of us would cope if suddenly messaged 100 women.I reckon we would show the same behaviour that you claim after the fourth message

Cumbria

Bullshit!

Ah, ok, so you aren’t a real man unless you’re being shamed for your behaviour?

A real man tells the bitter truth even if it's gonna cost him not getting laid. What's pathetic is that most men in here don't realise that being cute is not gonna increase their chances. "

Ah so they’re the sort of people who ‘tell it like it is’ and ‘call a spade a spade’?

"Men aren't vilified...

Wot, padded?

Ooh fancy

Posh in these ere parts

Clearly...need to up the game "

You're folding women into pretzels. I think you're doing ok.

morden

"I'm more inclined to listen to Jordan Peterson over Andrew Tate , but they both talk truths

What are the truths? "

please don't try to bait me

Cumbria

"I'm more inclined to listen to Jordan Peterson over Andrew Tate , but they both talk truths

What are the truths? please don't try to bait me"

Why do you consider someone asking to say what the truths Tate and Peterson talk are, to be baiting you?

I'm always interested in why men think Tate has something worthwhile to say. I might not agree but I have a son - I think it's important I understand the appeal.

What are the truths? please don't try to bait me

Why do you consider someone asking to say what the truths Tate and Peterson talk are, to be baiting you?"

The lobster has not yet been cooked so he is not at his full power

I'm always interested in why men think Tate has something worthwhile to say. I might not agree but I have a son - I think it's important I understand the appeal. "

Tate doesn’t

JP did before he went crazy the last few years

Why do you consider someone asking to say what the truths Tate and Peterson talk are, to be baiting you?

The lobster has not yet been cooked so he is not at his full power"

Is this code?

By *aturefunswTV/TS 14 weeks ago

bristol

I’m male and steering away from the wider point and going back to fab .

I can prove the abuse rude insipid and aggressive messages are all from men not all men , all from men . Not from ladies , tvs , trans , xds at all .

I can also prove that when the male from a couple is on late night alone , the list on interests change and suspected half truths are told . Not all male part of couples just some but never the female .

That is a fact and I have proof . But it is also just my experience .

And it’s unfortunate but it’s the way it’s changed .

But I’ll talk to anyone in my parameters whose polite .

So all us men should try to improve and hopefully the rest will disappear or join .

And I must admit of what I’ve received if it’s a minute per cent of what single ladies on here get then it’s no surprise men do get tagged and tarred .

morden

Bullshit!

"

yo this man speaks facts !!!

Thank you for all the replies, apologies if it went off on other tangents, have a great evening all

By *arlot o scaraWoman 14 weeks ago

Hell

“Please don’t try to make me back up my opinion with facts, I don’t deal in facts I deal in baseless opinions”

Cumbria

“Please don’t try to make me back up my opinion with facts, I don’t deal in facts I deal in baseless opinions” "

Or, the things he agrees with aren’t facts and are pretty horrible.

Tin town

Or it's just an opinion on a public thread which he's entitled to express?

"Or it's just an opinion on a public thread which he's entitled to express? "

Of course. But maybe don't he didn't need to accuse me of baiting him by asking a polite question?

morden

“Please don’t try to make me back up my opinion with facts, I don’t deal in facts I deal in baseless opinions”

Or, the things he agrees with aren’t facts and are pretty horrible."

wrong ! He talks about men building themselves up , I don't agree with how he sees women but I do agree with his take on modern men being weak and needing to snap out of it , and the utter stupidity of the pronoun game that's becoming unbearable in recent years from the blue hair brigade

Warwick and Coventry

Or, the things he agrees with aren’t facts and are pretty horrible.wrong ! He talks about men building themselves up , I don't agree with how he sees women but I do agree with his take on modern men being weak and needing to snap out of it , and the utter stupidity of the pronoun game that's becoming unbearable in recent years from the blue hair brigade "

My Nan had blue hair

Mr

Or, the things he agrees with aren’t facts and are pretty horrible.wrong ! He talks about men building themselves up , I don't agree with how he sees women but I do agree with his take on modern men being weak and needing to snap out of it , and the utter stupidity of the pronoun game that's becoming unbearable in recent years from the blue hair brigade

My Nan had blue hair

Mr "

I miss when Nanas used to have blue hair

Warwick and Coventry

Or, the things he agrees with aren’t facts and are pretty horrible.wrong ! He talks about men building themselves up , I don't agree with how he sees women but I do agree with his take on modern men being weak and needing to snap out of it , and the utter stupidity of the pronoun game that's becoming unbearable in recent years from the blue hair brigade

My Nan had blue hair

Mr

"

We used to call her Blue rinse Nan, but not to her face

Mr

My Nan had blue hair

Mr

Mr "

Mine had a lilac hue at times. We didn't ever comment!

Hell

Or, the things he agrees with aren’t facts and are pretty horrible."

He backed that up himself even. The forums are a great filter

Warwick and Coventry

My Nan had blue hair

Mr

Mr

Mine had a lilac hue at times. We didn't ever comment! "

We learnt very early on that our Nan was a prick

Mr

Hell

Or, the things he agrees with aren’t facts and are pretty horrible.wrong ! He talks about men building themselves up , I don't agree with how he sees women but I do agree with his take on modern men being weak and needing to snap out of it , and the utter stupidity of the pronoun game that's becoming unbearable in recent years from the blue hair brigade "

How are modern men weak? Talking about their feelings? Being open with their friends and partners? Treating women as equals? You can’t just say “wrong” and then provide the flimsiest explanation ever