FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Those content creators as they call themselves!

Those content creators as they call themselves!

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *aribo_Bangfastic OP   Man 20 hours ago

London

Do you think this will forever work as a career for the rest of time for them or do you think people will get tired of it, I know so many who barely get by trying to do it and it just makes me wonder if it's actually viable for the majority of people who do it at all?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *he MinionMan 19 hours ago

Surrey

Not for the majority.

But certainly for a small minority, the very few successful ones.

Everything seems to have a lifespan in the now instant fix world we live in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *urManInCreteMan 19 hours ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire

Much respect for those that find a way of dodging the 9-5.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 19 hours ago

SW1A1AA

I dont think its viable. You get some that are very successful but then you get some absolute shit that they put on. I dont think they make any money

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hil most chillMan 19 hours ago

London, South East & Europe

I don't think it's viable for most. It's one of those things like OF, where everyone thinks it's an easy way of making money without "working", but only a small percentage of them can make it work.

I think they aren't going anywhere though. YouTube is the new TV, and that's only one of the providers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *exit-FlexitCouple 19 hours ago

Bristol

Starting to see more and more on here.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oyoteUglyWoman 19 hours ago

no

If you're willing to do and show everything then it can be a quick way to make a bit of cash short term.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ad NannaWoman 19 hours ago

East London

It got boring very quickly.

Once one of them posts something that gets attention they all jump on the new trend.

I'm quite glad the dance ones have died off. The same music over and over grates on my nerves.

I don't mind actual informative ones. They can be useful or entertaining.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hamallamadingdongMan 18 hours ago

London

It will eventually die out. Most people are not making loads of money from it. We'll see documentaries exposing the flaws in a few years. And we'll also have some of them claiming they were tricked and didn't want to do it. That's the usual career path.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *parklingeclipseWoman 16 hours ago

Lincolnshire

It will die out because AI will be influencing us.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hungguyjakexMan 16 hours ago

LDN

I imagine itll die out but no judgement to those who do it if you can make money taking a few nude pics do it it beats a 9-5

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *urManInCreteMan 16 hours ago

Crete/NW Leicestershire


"Starting to see more and more on here....."

We've got to start somewhere.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjonesMan 16 hours ago

Chester


"Do you think this will forever work as a career for the rest of time for them or do you think people will get tired of it, I know so many who barely get by trying to do it and it just makes me wonder if it's actually viable for the majority of people who do it at all?!"

Hello!

I have a successful YouTube channel. It’s paid quite a lot over the years. I still get paid even now, even though I don’t release new material anymore. People still watch the videos.

So, yeah, it certainly works. Don’t get me wrong, it doesn’t pay enough to live off, but it’s a reasonable supplement.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ophieslutTV/TS 15 hours ago

Central

It's like the pyramid selling schemes, where a minority can earn a lot but not the majority of average contributors being less likely to rake it in. People and services have a shelf life too and consumers can be fickle man

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *oubleswing2019Man 14 hours ago

Colchester

I suspect many will fall by the wayside for whatever reason. The successful ones are those who put in a lot of effort and make the right deals and get the right exposure in the right places. Treating it as a regular 9am-5pm job, basically. Every moment of every day, making, creating, editing and uploading content of merit and worth. That is not easy to do and is actually quite hard work.

.

A friend who is a plumber was considering doing, "How to" videos, but there are plenty of those on other platforms. Engagement has also changed too. Whereas I might used to have wanted to watch a video on how to change a tap for example, I don't bother anymore. I just ask AI for steps and photos. If I feel the instructions are unclear, I'll ask another AI the same question or ask the other AI to review the 1st AI's suggestions. Or if it's really still not clear, upload a PDF of a plumbing bible in to Notebook LM and query official material directly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *sWyldWoman 13 hours ago

Edinburgh

My friend is one..nothing dodgy , she just sells for brands. Shes now has the ability to choose how and when she works. Shes not making masses of money but she's happy which is worth so much more.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.0156

0