FabSwingers.com
 

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > JJ’s Late Night Bar!!!

JJ’s Late Night Bar!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 5 hours ago

Chester

Hey everyone!

The bar was supposed to be closed tonight for my night off. I’d put a “meet me” event thingy up and changed my status to “message me if you fancy a social tonight - bar/walk around Chester”.

I got four replies;

Two women; one of which is 200 miles away, which makes the social a little problematic, and one local lady didn’t have face pics, and refused to send them.

Two men; both of which must have misread the F for M. It’s an easy mistake to make! Unfortunately, both have incompatible body parts. I like the humans with the holes and curves, not the other low-value ones that everyone hates! Ha!

Anyway, bar to open at 10pm.

Girls, please remember to put tampons and pads in the bins provided, not thrown on the floor in the toilets.

Cheers!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 4 hours ago

SW1A1AA

Gin please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *olyGlamorousWoman 4 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**

Pepsi max for me please, designated driver tonight

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ecretSexLifeCouple 4 hours ago

York

Is it bottle water or tap?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ookie46Woman 4 hours ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I had way too much wine last night and took advantage of the free Prosecco welcome drinks so a soft drink for me please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issLickalottapusWoman 4 hours ago

La La Land

Can I please have a diet cola with ice and a slice?

Cause I'm well posh innit

P.s. the sanitary product mess in the ladies was her down there ⬇️🤫

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Gin please"

There you go my darling diamond… Diamondowski!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Pepsi max for me please, designated driver tonight "

Pepsi Max!!! Would you like ice and lime?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *parklingeclipseWoman 4 hours ago

Lincolnshire

A mocktail please 🍸

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Is it bottle water or tap?"

It depends on how much you want to pay. A bottle of water is only £4.19 lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 4 hours ago

SW1A1AA

oh god ive been in some toilets where sanitary towels have been left on the floor. What possess the dirty gits

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"I had way too much wine last night and took advantage of the free Prosecco welcome drinks so a soft drink for me please "

Is Pepsi max ok?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 4 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Gin please

There you go my darling diamond… Diamondowski!"

oooh that sounds posh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Can I please have a diet cola with ice and a slice?

Cause I'm well posh innit

P.s. the sanitary product mess in the ladies was her down there ⬇️🤫"

Yes of course. As they’d say in Birmingham; “uyce and a sluyce!”

Lol. Dirty ladies. Someone’s going to get banned.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hamallamadingdongMan 4 hours ago

London

J20 please any colour.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"A mocktail please 🍸"

Ohhhh god, that could be anything!!!

I’ve made you a Virgin Mojito - to go with your sexual status! Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *orphia2003Woman 4 hours ago

Tonypandy.

Nice hoppy IPA please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ookie46Woman 4 hours ago

Deepest darkest Peru


"I had way too much wine last night and took advantage of the free Prosecco welcome drinks so a soft drink for me please

Is Pepsi max ok?"

It will do ☺️

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *INKYLOVE69Couple 4 hours ago

Chesterfield

White wine, please and get yourself one

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"oh god ive been in some toilets where sanitary towels have been left on the floor. What possess the dirty gits"

God knows. My mum works in a hotel and she says “women are vile”. I wouldn’t know personally.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Gin please

There you go my darling diamond… Diamondowski!oooh that sounds posh"

Yeah, a bit of a Polish twist to it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"J20 please any colour."

I call that Jydrogen dioxide!

Here you gooooooo!!! Small bottles now. Don’t drink it all at once.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hamallamadingdongMan 4 hours ago

London


"oh god ive been in some toilets where sanitary towels have been left on the floor. What possess the dirty gits

God knows. My mum works in a hotel and she says “women are vile”. I wouldn’t know personally. "

Gender neutral toilets in uni. Some women are disgusting. Cleanliness should be a mandatory subject for everyone at GCSE level.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 4 hours ago

SW1A1AA

£3.90 we paid for half a pint of cola today. I thought that was expensive

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *mantofuckMan 4 hours ago

durham

Can I have a chilled bottle of pinot please? Two glasses in case anyone would like to join me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Nice hoppy IPA please "

Ohhh, that’s what I’d have too.

Jaipur!!! Here we go.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ikSantosMan 4 hours ago

Kidderminster

Still a pint of stout for me please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"I had way too much wine last night and took advantage of the free Prosecco welcome drinks so a soft drink for me please

Is Pepsi max ok?

It will do ☺️"

There we gooooooo!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issLickalottapusWoman 4 hours ago

La La Land

JJ do you have any of the scampi fries tucked behind your bar?

You know, the ones that make your breath stink, but are so moerish 🤤

Can I have 6 packets please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"White wine, please and get yourself one "

Thanks!! Here you go!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *olyGlamorousWoman 4 hours ago

**flutters eyelashes**


"Pepsi max for me please, designated driver tonight

Pepsi Max!!! Would you like ice and lime?"

Lime, no ice thank you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 4 hours ago

SW1A1AA

Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"oh god ive been in some toilets where sanitary towels have been left on the floor. What possess the dirty gits

God knows. My mum works in a hotel and she says “women are vile”. I wouldn’t know personally.

Gender neutral toilets in uni. Some women are disgusting. Cleanliness should be a mandatory subject for everyone at GCSE level."

Do you think it’s laziness or poor structure/discipline at home? I do know someone who just isn’t used to organisation. She just dumps stuff everywhere. The house is a mess but she thinks it’s normal.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"£3.90 we paid for half a pint of cola today. I thought that was expensive "

Ridiculous, Chester is getting ridiculous. I paid £7 for a pint last week. It’s getting stupid.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issLickalottapusWoman 4 hours ago

La La Land


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks"

Still?

It's like the never ending bag of crisps a.k.a heaven 😍

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 4 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Still?

It's like the never ending bag of crisps a.k.a heaven 😍"

Ive only had about four packets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Can I have a chilled bottle of pinot please? Two glasses in case anyone would like to join me "

Perfecto sireeeeeee,

It’s kept at around 13c or so. I hope that ok for you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *mantofuckMan 4 hours ago

durham


"Can I have a chilled bottle of pinot please? Two glasses in case anyone would like to join me

Perfecto sireeeeeee,

It’s kept at around 13c or so. I hope that ok for you.

"

That will quite fine. Thank you for that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Still a pint of stout for me please "

Nice and easy!!! There you go! Make yourself comfortable!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"JJ do you have any of the scampi fries tucked behind your bar?

You know, the ones that make your breath stink, but are so moerish 🤤

Can I have 6 packets please? "

Yes, those are on those hanging cards. Are they the green ones? I’ll have to have a look. We’ve got nuts and all sorts here. Hang on a minute.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Pepsi max for me please, designated driver tonight

Pepsi Max!!! Would you like ice and lime?

Lime, no ice thank you "

Eughhhh no ice, that’s just cost me 16p in Pepsi. hahaha xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks"

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iltsSomersetMan 4 hours ago

Warminster

Your responses were better than I get

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Can I have a chilled bottle of pinot please? Two glasses in case anyone would like to join me

Perfecto sireeeeeee,

It’s kept at around 13c or so. I hope that ok for you.

That will quite fine. Thank you for that"

There we gooooooooooooo…. Ooops, is that lipstick on one of the glasses?!? I’ll just change that for you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 4 hours ago

Chester


"Your responses were better than I get"

I’ve got staff working here too. If they serve you they’ll slide the drink, frown and say “£8.22”.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 4 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. "

whoops I will have a scotch egg then

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issLickalottapusWoman 4 hours ago

La La Land


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then"

Shhhhhh 🤫

I won't tell if you don't

What flavours of crisps have you got left?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 4 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then

Shhhhhh 🤫

I won't tell if you don't

What flavours of crisps have you got left? "

Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion

But thats our secret

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *he Gentleman 84Man 4 hours ago

North East

I’ll take a Guinness and whiskey chaser

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 4 hours ago

SW1A1AA

Think op has gone to sleep

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issLickalottapusWoman 4 hours ago

La La Land


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then

Shhhhhh 🤫

I won't tell if you don't

What flavours of crisps have you got left? Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion

But thats our secret"

***Secret handshake***

Can I have 3 of each and I'll pop a note in your thong later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then"

A scotch egg?!?! Love, it’s a late night bar!!! It’s crisps, nuts, etc!!!!

Here, have some nuts (I just shaved them!) lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then

Shhhhhh 🤫

I won't tell if you don't

What flavours of crisps have you got left? "

Ladies!!!! Please!!! Bar rules!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"I’ll take a Guinness and whiskey chaser "

A nice easy order…..

There you go! Watch those ladies down the back there. They’re up to no good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hyllMan 3 hours ago

461 Ocean Boulevard

Good evening OP,

Being late in the evening , please may I have a large malt whiskey 🥃 please, with a drop of water … if that’s ok ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then

Shhhhhh 🤫

I won't tell if you don't

What flavours of crisps have you got left? Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion

But thats our secret

***Secret handshake***

Can I have 3 of each and I'll pop a note in your thong later "

Hmmmmmm…. I think I can tell who’s being naughty in the bar. It better not be you two with those pads and tampons.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *issLickalottapusWoman 3 hours ago

La La Land

JJ, it was all Diamondsmiles idea, I'm sweet and innocent I am

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"Good evening OP,

Being late in the evening , please may I have a large malt whiskey 🥃 please, with a drop of water … if that’s ok ?

"

I have Glenlivet.

A gentleman came in here a few days ago and asked for a very specific bottle. It was £300 a bottle. I had to explain that we don’t have those in stock. Just the basics.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 3 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then

Shhhhhh 🤫

I won't tell if you don't

What flavours of crisps have you got left? Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion

But thats our secret

***Secret handshake***

Can I have 3 of each and I'll pop a note in your thong later "

you can but becareful hes back

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"JJ, it was all Diamondsmiles idea, I'm sweet and innocent I am "

I saw that my darling. I’ll have a word with her later on lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then

Shhhhhh 🤫

I won't tell if you don't

What flavours of crisps have you got left? Dont tell JJ but ive got plain, prawn cocktail, salt and vinegar and cheese and onion

But thats our secret

***Secret handshake***

Can I have 3 of each and I'll pop a note in your thong later you can but becareful hes back "

Lols

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *hyllMan 3 hours ago

461 Ocean Boulevard


"Good evening OP,

Being late in the evening , please may I have a large malt whiskey 🥃 please, with a drop of water … if that’s ok ?

I have Glenlivet.

A gentleman came in here a few days ago and asked for a very specific bottle. It was £300 a bottle. I had to explain that we don’t have those in stock. Just the basics. "

Just perfect … thanks OP

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 3 hours ago

SW1A1AA

[Removed by poster at 03/10/26 23:09:48]

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 3 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"JJ, it was all Diamondsmiles idea, I'm sweet and innocent I am "
I only mentioned crisps and you where like a rat up a drain pipe

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 3 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Ive plenty of crisps to go with the drinks

Hey Diamo!!! You’re not allowed to bring your own crisps in!! We sell them here. whoops I will have a scotch egg then

A scotch egg?!?! Love, it’s a late night bar!!! It’s crisps, nuts, etc!!!!I will have kp salted peanuts if I must

Here, have some nuts (I just shaved them!) lol. "

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 3 hours ago

SW1A1AA

oh fuck it. Im trying to say I will have kp nuts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"Good evening OP,

Being late in the evening , please may I have a large malt whiskey 🥃 please, with a drop of water … if that’s ok ?

I have Glenlivet.

A gentleman came in here a few days ago and asked for a very specific bottle. It was £300 a bottle. I had to explain that we don’t have those in stock. Just the basics.

Just perfect … thanks OP

"

Enjoy!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"oh fuck it. Im trying to say I will have kp nuts"

Ok perfect! Lol, it’s 2 for £1!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 3 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"oh fuck it. Im trying to say I will have kp nuts

Ok perfect! Lol, it’s 2 for £1!!!"

sold, I will have 2 packets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 3 hours ago

Chester


"oh fuck it. Im trying to say I will have kp nuts

Ok perfect! Lol, it’s 2 for £1!!!sold, I will have 2 packets"

Perfect!!! No more bringing snacks into the bar!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *ickle_my_pickleWoman 3 hours ago

nosy town

Ill have 67.5% gin please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 2 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"oh fuck it. Im trying to say I will have kp nuts

Ok perfect! Lol, it’s 2 for £1!!!sold, I will have 2 packets

Perfect!!! No more bringing snacks into the bar!!!"

I promise

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 2 hours ago

SW1A1AA

Do I open a new bottle of gin or not?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 2 hours ago

Chester


"Ill have 67.5% gin please "

Hooooowwwwwwww muchhh!!!!! Girl!!! We can’t be serving that!!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 2 hours ago

Chester


"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not?"

Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 2 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not?

Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!"

am I allowed to bring my own

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 2 hours ago

Chester


"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not?

Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own"

Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 2 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not?

Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own

Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!!"

lol, well pour me a large one. Ive 50% on my phone and not going to bed just yet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 2 hours ago

SW1A1AA

am i the last man standing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 2 hours ago

Chester


"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not?

Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own

Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!!lol, well pour me a large one. Ive 50% on my phone and not going to bed just yet"

Ok, ok, finally, you don’t mind supporting your local!!!

Here you go!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 2 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not?

Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own

Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!!lol, well pour me a large one. Ive 50% on my phone and not going to bed just yet

Ok, ok, finally, you don’t mind supporting your local!!!

Here you go!"

I just opened another of your fine gins in your absence.I helped myself

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *yprusdreamWoman 2 hours ago

Cyprus

I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 2 hours ago

SW1A1AA

Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 2 hours ago

Chester


"Do I open a new bottle of gin or not?

Lol, from the bar or have you brought your own in?!am I allowed to bring my own

Nooooooooo!!!! What is it with you bringing you own drink and snacks!!! We have rent to pay for!!!lol, well pour me a large one. Ive 50% on my phone and not going to bed just yet

Ok, ok, finally, you don’t mind supporting your local!!!

Here you go!I just opened another of your fine gins in your absence.I helped myself "

Wow, wow, wow!!!! You can’t just go behind the bar!!!!! Oh my god!!! What have you opened now?!?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 2 hours ago

Chester


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please "

There you go madam! Oh I love Cyprus!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *yprusdreamWoman 2 hours ago

Cyprus


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please "

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 2 hours ago

Chester


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast"

What’s with all this abuse!!! I’m going to have to get security! Lol, I’ll hire a massive lesbian to protect me. 6’6 heavyweight.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *yprusdreamWoman 2 hours ago

Cyprus


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

There you go madam! Oh I love Cyprus!"

Thank you so much, you got my order correct even with the typo 😜

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 2 hours ago

Chester


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜"

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 2 hours ago

Chester


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

There you go madam! Oh I love Cyprus!

Thank you so much, you got my order correct even with the typo 😜"

Someone asked for 67.5% gin before!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 2 hours ago

SW1A1AA


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

What’s with all this abuse!!! I’m going to have to get security! Lol, I’ll hire a massive lesbian to protect me. 6’6 heavyweight. "

oh your back. I fancy cheese on toast

Are you serving that or do I have to make my own

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *yprusdreamWoman 2 hours ago

Cyprus


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!"

It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *mantofuckMan 2 hours ago

durham


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!

It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar "

Nah, that place is quiet i heard!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 2 hours ago

SW1A1AA

Do we have outdoor heating in the smoking shelter

I dont smoke but im getting a bit chilly

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 1 hour ago

Here. There.


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast"

I fancy cheese on toast now too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 1 hour ago

Chester


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

What’s with all this abuse!!! I’m going to have to get security! Lol, I’ll hire a massive lesbian to protect me. 6’6 heavyweight. oh your back. I fancy cheese on toast

Are you serving that or do I have to make my own"

It’s 1am love, this is a late night bar, in a nice area, not a takeaway outside some shitty club!!!

We stop serving food at 10pm!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 1 hour ago

Chester


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!

It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar "

Lols, some demanding customers tonight. God!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 1 hour ago

Chester


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!

It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar

Nah, that place is quiet i heard!"

Lolz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 1 hour ago

Chester


"Do we have outdoor heating in the smoking shelter

I dont smoke but im getting a bit chilly"

Yes we do, but don’t mess with it, I’ll turn it on for you now!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 1 hour ago

SW1A1AA


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

I fancy cheese on toast now too "

Do you want some tomato ketchup on it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 1 hour ago

Chester


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

I fancy cheese on toast now too "

We’ve stopped serving food I’m sorry!

We have crisps, nuts and all that stuff!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 1 hour ago

Chester


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

I fancy cheese on toast now too Do you want some tomato ketchup on it"

The kitchen is closed!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 1 hour ago

Here. There.


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

I fancy cheese on toast now too Do you want some tomato ketchup on it"

No bit I do like a bit of marmite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 1 hour ago

Here. There.


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

I fancy cheese on toast now too

We’ve stopped serving food I’m sorry!

We have crisps, nuts and all that stuff!!"

You have nuts? ..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 1 hour ago

SW1A1AA

cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *yprusdreamWoman 1 hour ago

Cyprus


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!

It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar

Lols, some demanding customers tonight. God!!!!"

Tell me about it, just finished a 9 hour shift in a crazy busy one and thought I'd try yours for a relaxing drink before bed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 1 hour ago

Chester


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

I fancy cheese on toast now too

We’ve stopped serving food I’m sorry!

We have crisps, nuts and all that stuff!!

You have nuts? .. "

You may find it hard to believe, but yes hahahaha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 1 hour ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this"

Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 1 hour ago

SW1A1AA


"Bar tender is a light weight. Im considering cheese on toast

I fancy cheese on toast now too Do you want some tomato ketchup on it

No bit I do like a bit of marmite "

Ive got marmite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 1 hour ago

Chester


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!

It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar

Lols, some demanding customers tonight. God!!!!

Tell me about it, just finished a 9 hour shift in a crazy busy one and thought I'd try yours for a relaxing drink before bed "

Which one?! In Aiya?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 1 hour ago

Here. There.


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this"

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *yprusdreamWoman 1 hour ago

Cyprus


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!

It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar

Lols, some demanding customers tonight. God!!!!

Tell me about it, just finished a 9 hour shift in a crazy busy one and thought I'd try yours for a relaxing drink before bed

Which one?! In Aiya?"

In Prot

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 1 hour ago

SW1A1AA


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? "

you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 1 hour ago

Here. There.


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite"

Just need wine then

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 60 minutes ago

SW1A1AA


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then "

Ive got gin. You will have to bring wine with you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 58 minutes ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? "

Hahahahahahaah

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 58 minutes ago

Chester


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!

It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar

Lols, some demanding customers tonight. God!!!!

Tell me about it, just finished a 9 hour shift in a crazy busy one and thought I'd try yours for a relaxing drink before bed

Which one?! In Aiya?

In Prot "

I don’t remember that place x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 57 minutes ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then "

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 57 minutes ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then Ive got gin. You will have to bring wine with you"

The gin can stay here. You took it off the shelf. Win is staying here too.

You’ll have to go to a late night shop!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 56 minutes ago

Here. There.


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. "

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 55 minutes ago

SW1A1AA


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. "

touchy touchy

If you served food later we wouldnt have to leave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 53 minutes ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’"

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 52 minutes ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar. touchy touchy

If you served food later we wouldnt have to leave"

It’s not worth turning the fryers on, the machines etc!!!

You lot have been a nightmare tonight!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 51 minutes ago

SW1A1AA


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck. "

pmsl

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 49 minutes ago

Here. There.


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck. "

Awful!

Got crisps?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 45 minutes ago

SW1A1AA

This is what happens when dish out alcohol to the clientele

They become rebels

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 45 minutes ago

SW1A1AA


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Awful!

Got crisps? "

Ive got crisps

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *yprusdreamWoman 44 minutes ago

Cyprus


"I'll have a Monkey 57 with tonic please

I actually meant a Monkey 47, bloody typos 🙄 but dying of thirst here bartender 😜

I understood!! Dying of thirst….. ahhhh, Cyprus!!!

It's ok, you made it just in time, was about to leave for another bar

Lols, some demanding customers tonight. God!!!!

Tell me about it, just finished a 9 hour shift in a crazy busy one and thought I'd try yours for a relaxing drink before bed

Which one?! In Aiya?

In Prot

I don’t remember that place x"

Protaras

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 35 minutes ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Awful!

Got crisps? "

Yes we have! 2 for £1!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 35 minutes ago

Chester


"This is what happens when dish out alcohol to the clientele

They become rebels"

Lols

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 34 minutes ago

Here. There.


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Awful!

Got crisps?

Yes we have! 2 for £1!"

2 crisps for a quid?!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 32 minutes ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Awful!

Got crisps?

Yes we have! 2 for £1!

2 crisps for a quid?! "

For you yeah!!! Ha!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 30 minutes ago

SW1A1AA

Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 29 minutes ago

Chester


"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op"

Multitasking gurllll.

Messages and this and facefuck.

Master of multi!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 26 minutes ago

Here. There.


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Awful!

Got crisps?

Yes we have! 2 for £1!

2 crisps for a quid?!

For you yeah!!! Ha!"

Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 25 minutes ago

SW1A1AA


"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op

Multitasking gurllll.

Messages and this and facefuck.

Master of multi!!!"

oooh arnt you Mr popular

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 25 minutes ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Awful!

Got crisps?

Yes we have! 2 for £1!

2 crisps for a quid?!

For you yeah!!! Ha!

Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy "

Lols!!! Right!!!

Bed time!!! Everybody out my pub!!!

Slayyy gurl!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 24 minutes ago

Chester


"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op

Multitasking gurllll.

Messages and this and facefuck.

Master of multi!!!oooh arnt you Mr popular"

It’s my delightful charm!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 22 minutes ago

Here. There.


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Awful!

Got crisps?

Yes we have! 2 for £1!

2 crisps for a quid?!

For you yeah!!! Ha!

Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy

Lols!!! Right!!!

Bed time!!! Everybody out my pub!!!

Slayyy gurl!!!"

Roitgerraamaaapubyaslaaaags

That’s one word btw

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 22 minutes ago

SW1A1AA


"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op

Multitasking gurllll.

Messages and this and facefuck.

Master of multi!!!oooh arnt you Mr popular

It’s my delightful charm!!! "

lol I found it hard enough keeping up with my rice pudding thread

Who would of thought such a thread would be so popular

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 21 minutes ago

Chester


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Awful!

Got crisps?

Yes we have! 2 for £1!

2 crisps for a quid?!

For you yeah!!! Ha!

Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy

Lols!!! Right!!!

Bed time!!! Everybody out my pub!!!

Slayyy gurl!!!

Roitgerraamaaapubyaslaaaags

That’s one word btw "

That’s level 10 of gayness. I’m stuck at level 2.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 20 minutes ago

Chester


"Its hard work keeping up with a thread isnt it op

Multitasking gurllll.

Messages and this and facefuck.

Master of multi!!!oooh arnt you Mr popular

It’s my delightful charm!!! lol I found it hard enough keeping up with my rice pudding thread

Who would of thought such a thread would be so popular"

The weirder the better on here.

No joke, some lady has just made a status “any fella wanna pay for my new teeth?!”

Lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 20 minutes ago

Here. There.


"cheese on toast round diamonds house

What kind of bar is this

Tell me about it.

I’m just gonna see if I can get bummed in the loos then I’ll be over. Have you got crumpets? I can get some en route? you need to get some but ive lashings of.lurpak, cheese and marmite

Just need wine then

God, then you can all piss off, out of my bar.

I just read ‘piss on my bar’

I’m going to need to get security for tomorrow.

I’ve got bitches throwing tampons and pads everywhere, people robbing drinks, eating food in here from other places. Now a tv wandering around fucking guys in the toilets, pissing everywhere.

Holy fuck.

Awful!

Got crisps?

Yes we have! 2 for £1!

2 crisps for a quid?!

For you yeah!!! Ha!

Ok let me lick a few see if i want to buy

Lols!!! Right!!!

Bed time!!! Everybody out my pub!!!

Slayyy gurl!!!

Roitgerraamaaapubyaslaaaags

That’s one word btw

That’s level 10 of gayness. I’m stuck at level 2. "

Dammit I’m laughing

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 17 minutes ago

SW1A1AA

You going to bed op?Ive only just started my second bottle of gin

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *onathanjones OP   Man 14 minutes ago

Chester

Yes you two. My baby-production equipment needs me. 😱

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

 

By *lowupdollTV/TS 14 minutes ago

Here. There.


"You going to bed op?Ive only just started my second bottle of gin"

Im gonna think about him and have a wank. That’ll teach him. 💪

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

  

By *iamondsmiles.Woman 9 minutes ago

SW1A1AA


"You going to bed op?Ive only just started my second bottle of gin

Im gonna think about him and have a wank. That’ll teach him. 💪"

Shouldn't start something he cant finish. You have your wank. Serves him right

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic

0.2500

0