FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Mobile Phones

Mobile Phones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he_original_polo OP   Woman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

There are now more mobile phones in the UK than there are people.... looks like even the vanillas have shag phones

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"There are now more mobile phones in the UK than there are people.... looks like even the vanillas have shag phones "

I personally would never shag a phone but have to admit i smile at front pocket vibrations

"There are now more mobile phones in the UK than there are people.... looks like even the vanillas have shag phones

I personally would never shag a phone but have to admit i smile at front pocket vibrations "

Is that why people have two phones... so they can call the phone in their... ermmmm.... pocket?

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

mobile phones.......what a useless peice of kit they are!!!

"There are now more mobile phones in the UK than there are people.... looks like even the vanillas have shag phones

I personally would never shag a phone but have to admit i smile at front pocket vibrations

Is that why people have two phones... so they can call the phone in their... ermmmm.... pocket?"

Sellotape and 2 phones comes to mind here lol

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

never use mine meself.....even forget to charge it half the time

Is that why people have two phones... so they can call the phone in their... ermmmm.... pocket?

Sellotape and 2 phones comes to mind here lol"

Is the tape to hold down the redial?

Sellotape and 2 phones comes to mind here lol

Is the tape to hold down the redial?"

Lol didn't think of that, more stiffy with a phone on either side taped in place and on vibrate lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"mobile phones.......what a useless peice of kit they are!!! "

You sure?

If you go to Tesco's before 29th Jan and buy their cheapest mobile phone for £15 they will give you 1,000 reward points.

250 points = £10 cashback, so do the maths and you'll see that it's a quick way to make £25 for minimal effort. You don't even have to keep the phone. Just go to one of those sites that buy them and you'll prob get £5 for it.

I did this today and got the 1,000 points immediately. No bother, no fuss.

"

"

I think they've caught on to it. Go the tesco mobile site, and any phone under £25 on the 1000 points offer is out of stock lol

Arc

The only time I went out without my phone, I needed to call the AA due to getting the car stuck in the mud!

Nowadays, I shall always turn back if I have left my phone behind.

"

I think they've caught on to it. Go the tesco mobile site, and any phone under £25 on the 1000 points offer is out of stock lol

Arc

"

That's a shame. I've worked out that if I buy 40 of them it will py for the new laptop I've just ordered lol

i can remember gettin my first ever mobile phone for my 21st birthday think it cost about 200 quid and had to drive 6 mile to get a signal lol!!!

now iv got 2 phones one for work etc other is my nwty phone! kiddo got a mobile and granny etc!!

when you see how far technology has come with phones its scary!! xx

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I was expecting the first post to say."are a curse" and I would have agreed !!

There used to be a time when you could go out and no one could get in touch with you for a few hours and people acted normal...now all you see is people texting or talking on their phones or checking to see if they have missed any calls as the phone has been silent for all of five minutes, and unless you do what I do and turn the phone off, you get called every five minutes ! then when you switch your phone back on there are loads of text saying " whats the matter, your phone is off"

In the time I have been typing this post the silly thing has rang three times !

I feel better for that now

aye the def a form of tagging system!!

my personal best was my boss on my day off why was your phone switched off?? ehh cause it was my day off and i wanted peace without my phone singin in my ear all day and as far as im aware im not electronically tagged via my phone!!! godsend at times bloody annoyin at others!! xx

mobile phones should not be frowned upon....

whilst driving to harrogate over the moors one wet and windy sat night, i came across a car semi parked in the hedge and the road. i got out to check the car, and sat in the drivers seat was a guy in his 50's, who had a fit earlier, and his partner in the other seat nursing him back to total consciousness. i asked was there anything i could do, and she replied'do you have a phone on you?'.i rang for an ambulance for them. they never carried a mobile between them as they weren't very big fans of them, but she did admit to me at the time she wished to high heaven she had a mobile phone on them during the seizure, as her husband usually loses consciousness and needs to be seen to, and it was a total surprise against all odds that he had a fit. she said he hasn't had a seizure in 9 years, and showed no signs of having one in them 9 years. it just happen to be the one time of late that he had one, whilst they were driving along a very remote stretch of road.

personally........i think mobile phones are much more than just a fashion icon........they do believe it or not come in rather handy at times!

By *rouble and strifeCouple  over a year ago

Nr Glasgow

"There are now more mobile phones in the UK than there are people.... looks like even the vanillas have shag phones "
when we arrange a meet we always insist on a landline number rather than a mobile.its amazing how many dont have a landline or dont want to give you it but insist on your.the motto to this story is...dont buy shares in bt as nobody has landline any longer

We have three mobiles between us. One each for business and private use and the spare one which I mostly have for playing and "other" purposes

i dont have a landline i dont see the point in payin more money when i already have a mobile contract plus it saves on the cold calling crap!! "your home has been selected for a new top of the range kitchen" really?? thats nice a lovely luxury kitchen as a show model in a council hovel yippee!!! those calls used to bug me!! not now! xx

"i dont have a landline i dont see the point in payin more money when i already have a mobile contract plus it saves on the cold calling crap!! "your home has been selected for a new top of the range kitchen" really?? thats nice a lovely luxury kitchen as a show model in a council hovel yippee!!! those calls used to bug me!! not now! xx "

I speak welsh when we get cold called by those numpties who want to sell me stuff ... they soon bugger off

"There are now more mobile phones in the UK than there are people.... looks like even the vanillas have shag phones when we arrange a meet we always insist on a landline number rather than a mobile.its amazing how many dont have a landline or dont want to give you it but insist on your.the motto to this story is...dont buy shares in bt as nobody has landline any longer "
I dont have a land line at all nor a telly ,, lol i get 1600 mins and unlimited texts with O2 and i,m piggybacking a neighbours internet connection ,,,, sod bt

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Not all "2 phone"-ers are naughty. Alas. Plenty of people keep work and private separate, a few idiots also have blackberries which they only use for email.

All our HGV's at work have phones in. Although I'm fairly confident they see some "naughty" use....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We wouldn't dream of giving a landline number out to a meet.

But yes, I know mobiles come in handy for emergencies, and I would be the first to admit that I make sure I have mine if I am going out alone, but they are still a curse when you are busy doing other things...no one would have been able to contact you before them and you could shop for handbags in peace

(or in _emmefatales case..shoes )

"i dont have a landline i dont see the point in payin more money when i already have a mobile contract plus it saves on the cold calling crap!! "your home has been selected for a new top of the range kitchen" really?? thats nice a lovely luxury kitchen as a show model in a council hovel yippee!!! those calls used to bug me!! not now! xx

I speak welsh when we get cold called by those numpties who want to sell me stuff ... they soon bugger off "

Gallwch siarad nothings Cymraeg yn fy clustiau unrhyw adeg

"i dont have a landline i dont see the point in payin more money when i already have a mobile contract plus it saves on the cold calling crap!! "your home has been selected for a new top of the range kitchen" really?? thats nice a lovely luxury kitchen as a show model in a council hovel yippee!!! those calls used to bug me!! not now! xx

I speak welsh when we get cold called by those numpties who want to sell me stuff ... they soon bugger off

Gallwch siarad nothings Cymraeg yn fy clustiau unrhyw adeg "

So cover your ears then

I speak welsh when we get cold called by those numpties who want to sell me stuff ... they soon bugger off "

Bugger off, I would be reaching for the tissues

Bugger off, I would be reaching for the tissues "

*speaks softly* Oh mr bonks .... I'll have you for that

"I speak welsh when we get cold called by those numpties who want to sell me stuff ... they soon bugger off "

oooo please!! gimme ya number so I can ring ya!!!

"I speak welsh when we get cold called by those numpties who want to sell me stuff ... they soon bugger off

oooo please!! gimme ya number so I can ring ya!!! "

Call the serens playfone

I only ever give out my landline number to those I can trust, and I can count them with one hand!

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"looks like even the vanillas have shag phones"

Translation please?...

""looks like even the vanillas have shag phones"

Translation please?...

"

As in normal (vanilla = plain = normal) people have a separate phone for playtime, I think.

» Add a new message to this topic