FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Maybe we should move on ?

Maybe we should move on ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm kinda split here, I think the events of last night have already had some reaction, and some answers.

However I feel like we should move on and put it in the past.

Another part of me would like PROPER discussion, NO PERSONAL insults etc as to what happened.

I assume the site owners would like to encourage the majority opinion to be the one which is adopted by the site.

There have been a couple of people support the actions of last night and some others who said they were against it, perhaps a vote type idea might work to allow the site owners to gauge what the members feelings actually were ??

Perhaps something like,

move on, forget about it as it was just over enthusiasm,

or

move on, but ensure it cannot happen again ?

I dont want bans or anything else discussed as I believe thats against site rules, so if the vote could be "forget it" or " ensure it doesn't happen"

If the mods or site owners don't agree with this post just delete it.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm against it, don't get me wrong, but there are other attention seekers here, they just seek attention in different ways.

The problem with ensuring that it cannot happen again but NOT using the force of a ban means that the only other option is to limit the amount of times a user can post withing a set period of time. I've used sites that have adopted that policy before and it is very frustrating when a particularly lively topic is being discussed and you're all ready to post an answer when you get hit with the 'You must wait three minutes before posting again' message. Plus you more usually lose the message you so diligently typed out when you hit 'Submit' - and that's extremely annoying. The only reason for a rule like that is to prevent spammers - and serial spammers shouldn't be on the site or allowed to post at all!

"I'm against it, don't get me wrong, but there are other attention seekers here, they just seek attention in different ways.

"

Ya talkin about me again arent ya pmsl xxx

"I'm against it, don't get me wrong, but there are other attention seekers here, they just seek attention in different ways.

Ya talkin about me again arent ya pmsl xxx "

Gawd, I'm so translucent today.

Ya talkin about me again arent ya pmsl xxx "

It's the in-the-bath-bubbles-on-the-head piccie... it's taking you back to your babyhood isn't it? Those longed-for days of when everybody you met tickled your tummy and called you beautiful. You miss them don't you? hehehe

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i wasnt on much last night so not entirely sure what happened, am assuming it was to do with the millions of threads posted by one or to individuals....

personally i dont think a total ban for them would be the answer, perhaps a limit on the number of threads you can post in a certain time frame - not replies to threads but starting threads in the first place

i really enjoy the forums, finding out what people's views are on certain topics, getting help and advice on all aspects of swnging and life in general

"It's the in-the-bath-bubbles-on-the-head piccie... it's taking you back to your babyhood isn't it? Those longed-for days of when everybody you met tickled your tummy and called you beautiful. You miss them don't you? hehehe "

What ya mean miss em lol peeps STILL do that xx

I think give the offenders a time out like the chatrooms do, length of time out equivalent to severity of breach of site rules etc. up to banning offences.

Send the children to the naughty step!

"It's the in-the-bath-bubbles-on-the-head piccie... it's taking you back to your babyhood isn't it? Those longed-for days of when everybody you met tickled your tummy and called you beautiful. You miss them don't you? hehehe

What ya mean miss em lol peeps STILL do that xx "

Kinky feck!!!

"

Kinky feck!!! "

Yeah but i wish they would just start shaggin me instead xx

"I think give the offenders a time out like the chatrooms do, length of time out equivalent to severity of breach of site rules etc. up to banning offences.

Send the children to the naughty step! "

Nah, string em up I say. Off with their heads and stick em on a pole over the town hall!!! Down with the Aristos!! Up the revolution!!!

{not being too extrem am I, like?}

Well I missed it all and I am glad I did as it doesn’t sound as though it was funny just malicious. The easiest answer without admin intervening is to totally blank the culprits.

You do realise Nom de that you have created yet another thread on the subject, and therefore giving them the attention they crave.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

*nods*

"*nods*"

I thought the other threads were getting in danger of becoming too heated, then they would be closed, I hoped to consolidate the opinions in here with a warning in the original post as to the conduct of the thread to allow everyone the chance to reply without a thread getting closed.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"*nods*

I thought the other threads were getting in danger of becoming too heated, then they would be closed, I hoped to consolidate the opinions in here with a warning in the original post as to the conduct of the thread to allow everyone the chance to reply without a thread getting closed. "

It is up to you if you want to start a thread, but as you say, there are many others going already.

Even if the threads , including this one, becomes a heated debate, they won't be closed unless that get out of hand.

People are just expressing their opinion on the other threads.

"*nods*

I thought the other threads were getting in danger of becoming too heated, then they would be closed, I hoped to consolidate the opinions in here with a warning in the original post as to the conduct of the thread to allow everyone the chance to reply without a thread getting closed. "

I for one appreciate it, but it's playing into their hands.

These threads are started to create a discussion on the 'offenders', but also gives them the attention they seek.

A bit like, them posting the threads to create attention, which also spams the forum.

I have to ask, what have I missed, I haven't noticed anything getting heated on the subject.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"*nods*

It is up to you if you want to start a thread, but as you say, there are many others going already.

Even if the threads , including this one, becomes a heated debate, they won't be closed unless that get out of hand.

People are just expressing their opinion on the other threads."

Have to agree with Rugby, the other threads are actually being discussed quite calmly and I don't see them getting heated.

It's the perfect way for the Mods to gauge the strength of feeling amongst other members on the subject.

"i wasnt on much last night so not entirely sure what happened, am assuming it was to do with the millions of threads posted by one or to individuals....

personally i dont think a total ban for them would be the answer, perhaps a limit on the number of threads you can post in a certain time frame - not replies to threads but starting threads in the first place

i really enjoy the forums, finding out what people's views are on certain topics, getting help and advice on all aspects of swnging and life in general"

Kind of agree with this.

Limit starting threads but not responding. that way everyones happy ish.and then we can move on.

Im afraid last night i would have gladly hung drawn and quartered the so and so but ive slept and am now calm .

"*nods*

People are just expressing their opinion on the other threads.

Have to agree with Rugby, the other threads are actually being discussed quite calmly and I don't see them getting heated.

It's the perfect way for the Mods to gauge the strength of feeling amongst other members on the subject."

Exactly, and well put.

Also, I find most people agree, I think there's only one that disagrees, well, that I've noticed anyway.

I'm sorry, I mistakenly thought that requesting other members to be banned was against site rules.

I also thought that naming and shaming was against the rules (although that post was deleted )

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

So what actually happened last night?...we must have missed it.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

Being one of the people who started one of the other threads on this topic I have to say it had the desired affect that me and the others members on when it was happening wanted, i.e. the 2 posters stopped creating new threads and went offline soon after.

It also brought what happened to the attention of Admin and the Mods who cleaned out the numerous threads this morning, so a big thank you to them.

What happens to the 2 members after this is none of my business really and should be down to Admin to decide seeing as it is there site!

"I'm sorry, I mistakenly thought that requesting other members to be banned was against site rules.

I also thought that naming and shaming was against the rules (although that post was deleted )

"

Random, what's that in relation to?.

"So what actually happened last night?...we must have missed it.

"

Just lot's and lot's of pointless threads with no responses to them.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I'm sorry, I mistakenly thought that requesting other members to be banned was against site rules.

"

Having an opinion isn't against site rules.

I am not sure why people keep bringing up any threads or posts that get taken down or why they get taken down when trying to prove a point.

I have read through this and the other posts,

I don't want to argue with you Rugby.

Could you please remove this thread now.

Thank you.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

There is nothing wrong with the thread and people are discussing your subject.

Just because you don't like what is now being written isn't really a reason to shut it.

Personally I imagine and hope that those few that posted numerous threads in the early hours of this morning did so out of mischief not malice and have now seen the responses to thier actions realising that with hindsight it perhaps wasn't the best thing to do and won't do it again.

That said there is no need for any action to be taken at all.

But that is just my personal opinion and I may be wrong perhaps it was malicious, I have made mistakes in the forums and regretted some posts I have written, when that happens I appologise and move on, most people move on with me and forget it.

I am not saying those responsible should appologise that is thier own choice but perhaps it would help to put the matter to bed

ditto

"Personally I imagine and hope that those few that posted numerous threads in the early hours of this morning did so out of mischief not malice and have now seen the responses to thier actions realising that with hindsight it perhaps wasn't the best thing to do and won't do it again.

But that is just my personal opinion and I may be wrong perhaps it was malicious, I have made mistakes in the forums and regretted some posts I have written, when that happens I appologise and move on, most people move on with me and forget it.

I am not saying those responsible should appologise that is thier own choice but perhaps it would help to put the matter to bed "

Quite what I was trying to say.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

But it won't if you keep answering the posts looneyman

damn i miss everythin and for once it wasnt me!! xx

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"Personally I imagine and hope that those few that posted numerous threads in the early hours of this morning did so out of mischief not malice and have now seen the responses to thier actions realising that with hindsight it perhaps wasn't the best thing to do and won't do it again.

I am not saying those responsible should appologise that is thier own choice but perhaps it would help to put the matter to bed "

I'm sorry, the problem for me is this..... and this is an adage for this...

'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'

it wasn't like the people hadn't done this before...

I am guessing that they were warned about this last time...

this was there "response"... for me it shows a lack of respect and a big middle finger to other forum users and the mods who spent time having to clear up after them...

so how many chances do we now give people... 3??? 10???? 20????

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

God i hate having to read through this lot to make out what went on! Mind its better than watching Scotland V Italy

Fabio I didn't realise this had happened before when I posted what I posted

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

is it safe to come from behind the sofa yet??????

come sit with me il hold your hand and talk about shoes with you!! xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"come sit with me il hold your hand and talk about shoes with you!! xx "
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! i bought new ones today! lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"come sit with me il hold your hand and talk about shoes with you!! xx yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! i bought new ones today! lol "

lucky you i bought a new hoover

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"God i hate having to read through this lot to make out what went on!"

Where were you? a voice of “authority” was required last night

"But it won't if you keep answering the posts looneyman"

I was bored, and had little choice in topic. I did consider starting a few threads, but thought better of it.

I am not saying those responsible should appologise that is thier own choice but perhaps it would help to put the matter to bed

I'm sorry, the problem for me is this..... and this is an adage for this...

'Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me'

it wasn't like the people hadn't done this before...

I am guessing that they were warned about this last time...

this was there "response"... for me it shows a lack of respect and a big middle finger to other forum users and the mods who spent time having to clear up after them...

so how many chances do we now give people... 3??? 10???? 20???? "

It's very immature, but what real harm have they done really?, apart from the poor Mods having to delete them all.

I think it is a lot of fuss over nothing, some of the subject titles were a lot more interesting than many of the subjects that go up in the forums and I would have liked a chance to take part in discussions on them.

Better than the usual "it's monday and dinner my cats dead" themes

I find it distasteful that some of the worst offenders who made the forums a lot less enjoyable for others act as if nothing unusual has happened!

Shame on you lot!!!

With them around, then storms in the teacups will continue to happen!

ok what happened last nite !!!!!!!!

By *riendlyfunfemWoman  over a year ago

A world of my own

I wasn't on here last night and only on for a short time this morning, saw a few of the pointless threads and thought WTF?!! How many were there exactly does anyone know?

Jeez, we still bleating on about this.

please note, Joke!!

"I wasn't on here last night and only on for a short time this morning, saw a few of the pointless threads and thought WTF?!! How many were there exactly does anyone know? "

Pages!

"I wasn't on here last night and only on for a short time this morning, saw a few of the pointless threads and thought WTF?!! How many were there exactly does anyone know? "

14 pages of pointless threads starting with A and ending with Z: I kid you not!

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"

It's very immature, but what real harm have they done really?, apart from the poor Mods having to delete them all."

No harm to me as I wasn't here last night, but from the comment of a lot of the people who were... the harm was spoiling the use of the forums for them for the whole evening.

It's one thing to spoil one or two threads, you can avoid them and still use the the other threads or start one of your own. But blasting the board to entertain yourself and fuck it up for a whole bunch of other people who don't want to be part of it (yet have no choice other than go somewhere else)... is that not harm enough?

"

It's very immature, but what real harm have they done really?, apart from the poor Mods having to delete them all.

No harm to me as I wasn't here last night, but from the comment of a lot of the people who were... the harm was spoiling the use of the forums for them for the whole evening.

It's one thing to spoil one or two threads, you can avoid them and still use the the other threads or start one of your own. But blasting the board to entertain yourself and fuck it up for a whole bunch of other people who don't want to be part of it (yet have no choice other than go somewhere else)... is that not harm enough?"

But, do you believe it's worthy of a ban?

I'm not so sure.

"I think it is a lot of fuss over nothing, some of the subject titles were a lot more interesting than many of the subjects that go up in the forums and I would have liked a chance to take part in discussions on them.

Better than the usual "it's monday and dinner my cats dead" themes

"

I did think that some of the threads could have been interesting topics of conversation but the sheer volume of them just spoiled it for me.

"I did think that some of the threads could have been interesting topics of conversation but the sheer volume of them just spoiled it for me."

Indeed!

And it is not just the spamming last night that I find distasteful, but also those opinionated attention seekers who pick on those who dare to have views and ways of live different to theirs!

"

It's one thing to spoil one or two threads, you can avoid them and still use the the other threads or start one of your own. But blasting the board to entertain yourself and fuck it up for a whole bunch of other people who don't want to be part of it (yet have no choice other than go somewhere else)... is that not harm enough?

I'm not so sure. "

One... may be not.

Twice... yep, I recon under the circumstances it does.

Or how many times do you feel the lounge should be handed over to a tiny monority for their limited entertainment at the cost of not just spoiling it for more than enjoyed/tollerated it but making it unusable?

What if a few more people fancied giving it a go on various different nights? How much use would the forum be then?

"

I'm not so sure. "

What? spam, course it's worthy of a ban especially the tinned stuff

"

What? spam, course it's worthy of a ban especially the tinned stuff "

Leave Spam alone please! Fried slices of spam dunk in chilli mayo is one of my favourite comfort foods!!!

"

I'm not so sure.

One... may be not.

Twice... yep, I recon under the circumstances it does.

Or how many times do you feel the lounge should be handed over to a tiny monority for their limited entertainment at the cost of not just spoiling it for more than enjoyed/tollerated it but making it unusable?

What if a few more people fancied giving it a go on various different nights? How much use would the forum be then? "

I've read this has happened before, from a certain repeat offender, I don't recall it personally, if I was around at the time.

Yes I agree, it shouldn't happen again, in fact it shouldn't have happened at all, it's so immature, as an adult, attention seeking is rather very weak IMO.

"

What? spam, course it's worthy of a ban especially the tinned stuff

Leave Spam alone please! Fried slices of spam dunk in chilli mayo is one of my favourite comfort foods!!! "

Now, that IS wrong, ew, yuk.

"

I'm not so sure. "

Personally would just laugh it off, probably been on the vino at the time, but it’s not up to us, although it does state quite clearly when posting 'Anyone spamming the forums will be removed from the site' whether that’s actually the case or just a deterrent remains to be seen.

"

I'm not so sure.

Personally would just laugh it off, probably been on the vino at the time, but it’s not up to us, although it does state quite clearly when posting 'Anyone spamming the forums will be removed from the site' whether that’s actually the case or just a deterrent remains to be seen. "

Maybe I will be proven wrong here, but I believe spamming forums to be that of advertising, not starting 12 months threads in one night, lol.

never liked spam not even spam fritters that me nana made lol so i missed all the spamming last nite thank gawd

"Indeed!

And it is not just the spamming last night that I find distasteful, but also those opinionated attention seekers who pick on those who dare to have views and ways of live different to theirs! "

Yes I can imagine that 99% of the threads would have ended in nastiness.

"I think give the offenders a time out like the chatrooms do, length of time out equivalent to severity of breach of site rules etc. up to banning offences.

Send the children to the naughty step! "

Maybe we could have a "Banned" Hall of Fame, listing those who are banned, length of their ban, and the reasons etc., as a deterant to the others?

I am all for naming and shaming personally.

The T & C would probably need to be changed to allow the site owners and admins to do that. Otherwise all hell could break loose as they could cite their privacy has been violated etc...

What's been going on now then?

I have been banned from the forums for 7 days and I have no objection to a "name and shame" policy on banning from the forums.

In truth it would help those that are banned since they can show that they have paid thier pennance for thier mistakes and hopefully then the incident can be forgotton.

Send the children to the naughty step!

Maybe we could have a "Banned" Hall of Fame, listing those who are banned, length of their ban, and the reasons etc., as a deterant to the others?

I am all for naming and shaming personally.

The T & C would probably need to be changed to allow the site owners and admins to do that. Otherwise all hell could break loose as they could cite their privacy has been violated etc... "

Yes I agree, naming and shaming, if in private then maybe not, but if it happens on an open forum then it seems silly to hide names for the fear of shaming.

Hall of fame would only make some people try hard to get on there, give them a target, unfortunately.

I think what happened needs to be put into perspective. It wasn't nasty in any way whatsoever, there were no malicious threads started and no users were singled out for attacks.

It was juvenile and purile and what it did do was bring to a premature end any decent activity on the Lounge for the evening. Some users, like myself, log in later in the evening for a bit of late night banter and a spam attack prevents that from happening. It's frustrating to say the least.

I don't know who owns this site, nor how much of their own money they put into it - but I do know that bandwidth and server space can get expensive for busy sites and to then have one's efforts ridiculed by incessant spamming of the boards IS a punch in the eye to the people who run this site. It's like being invited into someone's home and then pissing on the couch.

If they've received a 7-day ban then I'm sure the offenders would consider themselves let off lightly. I'd be in favour of a general T&C's warning that if it happens again, by anyone, then a much lengthier ban would be inescapable.

Decent post there Wishy, IMO.

"Maybe I will be proven wrong here, but I believe spamming forums to be that of advertising, not starting 12 months threads in one night, lol."

Suppose it depends how you look at it, spamming can simply mean "abuse of electronic messaging systems" it's not always about advertising, so is starting 12 pages of threads continuiously, abusing the posting system???

Like said earlier, would laugh it off at this end, just not sure to what the posting guidlines off no spamming actually means.

Back to shagging now

Myself and others just moved chatrooms when it got too busy and full to post in the lounge, so didn't really stop us chatting via the forums.

My concern is all the newbies coming in and seeing that and thinking, ooh err Mrs I'm not getting caught up in that... which is a shame, as late evening is often when the shyer quieter forumites come into here to read and make the occasional post.

I'm just sorry they had to see all the fuss created. xxxx

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

Wow the PPP (pussy posse princess) goes on holiday and THIS is what happens!!!

Bloody hell fire!!!

LOL

I for one have been guilty of starting 10 threads in the early hours of the morning when i have read all the threads and been the only one left up talking to myself.

I knew as i posted that some of them would be answered and some wouldnt - and hey ho - the ones that dont get lost in the mist, big deal.

But 14 pages - my god!!! PMSL, that takes some doing surely?????

I have no idea who the offenders are as have not been here for 4 days - but let them get a slap on the wirst and locked in the padded cell, while the rest of us get shagging!!!

YAY!!!!

xxx

I believe something similar happened with the Falkland Islands website, the Argentinians changed the flag and wrote why they thought the island belonged to them. I find it amusing, it's not just spammers who ruin the forums, do abusive messages get so much attention? I agree it could be annoying, but it's not harmful. A weeks ban sounds right as it has stopped people enjoying the forums. Maybe a spanked bottom as well but they may enjoy that lol

birmingham

"late evening is often when the shyer quieter forumites come into here "

Like us you mean?

"late evening is often when the shyer quieter forumites come into here

Like us you mean? "

come away come away in ** holds out a nibble to the shy wee _i 1 get 1 free**

Notting

Spanked bottom hey??

I wasnt here - but it was ME!!!

LO

birmingham

"No one will be traumatised"

I was traumatised my flirting went tits up it ended up being a very depressive night, very depressive indeed!

Notting

I initially thought that Plums was moving on cos he had shagged all the ladeeeeeeeeeeeees on here!!!!

LOL

What a disappointment - come on plums you have work to do!!!

LOL xxx

birmingham

"** holds out a nibble to the shy wee _i 1 get 1 free**"

Ooooooooooooo me likes a nibble laine especially on one's neck!

phwoooaaaarrrrr! I love a neck nibble... or anything else nibbled come to think of it

Notting

"** holds out a nibble to the shy wee _i 1 get 1 free**

Ooooooooooooo me likes a nibble laine especially on one's neck! "

i just finished reading a vampire series -= and oh yeah - a nibble on the nexk is VERY sexy!!!

Hi BI babes xxxxxxx

birmingham

"Hi BI babes xxxxxxx"

Ello sexi me not like vampires they scare the shite out of me!

birmingham

"phwoooaaaarrrrr! I love a neck nibble... "

phwooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr indeed laine, very much so

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok, if you are all going to discuss the subject can you do it without abusing other people who still happen to be members.

Thanks

birmingham

"Maybe we could have a "Banned" Hall of Fame, listing those who are banned, length of their ban, and the reasons etc"

Oooooooooooooooooooo a bit like name & shame which were not allowed '-) how about a picture be put up so we have to guess the profiles that's been banned

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Will that be a profile and frontal pic with them holding a piece of paper with Fabswingers and a number on?

No idea what went on last night but it would be a shame to leave because of a few idiots, ive seen you comment here and there on the forums and kind of got used to you being around

Notting

"Will that be a profile and frontal pic with them holding a piece of paper with Fabswingers and a number on?"

Well we got ya frontal pic hun = where is your number, hehehe xxxxx

birmingham

"Will that be a profile and frontal pic with them holding a piece of paper with Fabswingers and a number on?"

Oooooooooooooo I say R, you do have a habit of popping up when least expected

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Will that be a profile and frontal pic with them holding a piece of paper with Fabswingers and a number on?

Oooooooooooooo I say R, you do have a habit of popping up when least expected "

Popping up is a good thing

lol @ deb

Notting

Rugby - i would say in a boyish manner "show us ya knickers"

But as you already are,

TAKE EM OFF!!! LOL xxx

birmingham

"Popping up is a good thing

"

it depends where one pops up from

Peaches, sorry to do it in here, I didn't want to leave without saying bye,

I deleted all our pics so it won't let me PM you

TA - TA,

Gary .

Notting

"Peaches, sorry to do it in here, I didn't want to leave without saying bye,

TA - TA,

Gary . "

Dont go yet - you havent shagged me yet!!!!!!

xxx

(bollox - did you tell em you did - sorry!!!!)

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Rugby - i would say in a boyish manner "show us ya knickers"

But as you already are,

TAKE EM OFF!!! LOL xxx"

Now if you were male I might have done

And i missed the whole show!!!!! someone wanna mail me and tell me what happened. Come on my curtains were closed last night and i wasnt twitching.

Notting

But as you already are,

TAKE EM OFF!!! LOL xxx

Now if you were male I might have done"

Spoil sport!!!

that means ya not shaved isnt it!!!

Men dont notice but us women do!!!

LOL

Go get yaself a shave woman!!!!!

And show us ya fanny!!!

;)

Forum Mod

O o O oo

But as you already are,

TAKE EM OFF!!! LOL xxx

Spoil sport!!!

LOL

And show us ya fanny!!!

;)"

lmao how did you guess?

Notting

But as you already are,

TAKE EM OFF!!! LOL xxx

Spoil sport!!!

LOL

And show us ya fanny!!!

;)

lmao how did you guess?"

You still here - go get a shave woman!!!

Just cos Kitty says its ok to have a dreadlock fanny dont mean it to be true....ok!!!!!

LOL

Now stop posting - get a shave and come back

TA - TA,

Gary . "

Oh gary

what ya doing ya numpty.?

you cant go anywhere .

Notting

TA - TA,

Gary .

Oh gary

what ya doing ya numpty.?

you cant go anywhere . "

Tell him peaches TELL HIM!!!!

Who else can we get in a bed with 5 women on a cold lonely eve?????

lol

TA - TA,

Gary . "

FFS 6 days ?, if ya gonna go, just go without the drama ..

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

Don't you dare leave Inspector Broadpants - who's going to make the bed wet now??? xxx

By *aughty_kittyWoman  over a year ago

finger licking good

TA - TA,

Gary .

FFS 6 days ?, if ya gonna go, just go without the drama .."

i was thinkin that

Notting

"Don't you dare leave Inspector Broadpants - who's going to make the bed wet now??? xxx "

Errrrrr ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Torquay

I love dramatic exits from sites like this....."I'm stepping out and may never return"

And the BAFTA goes to......

Notting

"I love dramatic exits from sites like this....."I'm stepping out and may never return"

And the BAFTA goes to......"

Not ssure the point was about them leaving - rather the point of what happened the other night

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I love dramatic exits from sites like this....."I'm stepping out and may never return"

Not ssure the point was about them leaving - rather the point of what happened the other night "

No one was murdered, they just posted a few threads..well actually a few bloody hundred threads

finger licking good

Not ssure the point was about them leaving - rather the point of what happened the other night

No one was murdered, they just posted a few threads..well actually a few bloody hundred threads"

u sure the way some people were acting you would have thought they have killed a few people, the only one who had any right to go on on on about was you (which u did not) as you had to do all the deleting!!

No one was murdered, they just posted a few threads..well actually a few bloody hundred threads

u sure the way some people were acting you would have thought they have killed a few people, the only one who had any right to go on on on about was you (which u did not) as you had to do all the deleting!! "

and ,me, 'cos I'm an opinionated so and so.

u sure the way some people were acting you would have thought they have killed a few people, the only one who had any right to go on on on about was you (which u did not) as you had to do all the deleting!! "

Yeah you are right… no members of this site really had any right to express something which only effected their use of the site… or potential future use.

Now… let’s start a petition requesting the total banning of posting the ‘c’ word and see who runs around like there’s a murderer on the loose

Torquay

u sure the way some people were acting you would have thought they have killed a few people, the only one who had any right to go on on on about was you (which u did not) as you had to do all the deleting!!

Yeah you are right… no members of this site really had any right to express something which only effected their use of the site… or potential future use.

Now… let’s start a petition requesting the total banning of posting the ‘c’ word and see who runs around like there’s a murderer on the loose

"

You want to ban the feckin word 'Cake'?

Can't bare a world without cake...

finger licking good

"

oh how did it effect the use of the site, u just ignore the posts and post on the ones u wanna???

ban the cunt word its a forum i sure wont cry over it lolol will just go to one of the millions of other foums on the net and annoy people lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 28/02/10 21:31:16]

well said Rugby xxxx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

I think to put it in perspective.....someone decided to disrupt the forums, for most of us it wasn't an inconvenience as it was done early hours of the morning but for those that were logged in , everyone can probably understand why you were peed off.

When a mod logged in, they sorted out the posts, and you all got to post without having to wade through 11+ pages before getting back to the forums.

Yes, it was a pain,but it isn't the end of the world..... and as the title of this thread suggests, maybe it is time to move on from it.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"well said Rugby xxxx "

lol you are phsyic

"

oh how did it effect the use of the site, u just ignore the posts and post on the ones u wanna???

ban the cunt word its a forum i sure wont cry over it lolol will just go to one of the millions of other foums on the net and annoy people lol"

Hidden in your answer is a very important point .... people go somewhere else... just like you said you would if your enjoyment was stopped.

11 pages of mass posting was never intended to start discussions in the threads... so it's pretty hard to ignore it and post in the ones you want.

The first time it happened I was here and what did the majority do... they stopped posting and chatted to people elsewhere.

If it's no real harm and no big deal for one person to do it, then it's should equally be no big deal for lots of people to do it... we can't have one rule for one and another for everyone else can we. So what would happen if every evening someone else came along and posted pages and pages of new threads... pushing any that had replies off the page?

How long before it was a big enough deal to make people go elsewhere?

How long before it became pointless coming in here?

finger licking good

"

ban the cunt word its a forum i sure wont cry over it lolol will just go to one of the millions of other foums on the net and annoy people lol

Hidden in your answer is a very important point .... people go somewhere else... just like you said you would if your enjoyment was stopped.

11 pages of mass posting was never intended to start discussions in the threads... so it's pretty hard to ignore it and post in the ones you want.

The first time it happened I was here and what did the majority do... they stopped posting and chatted to people elsewhere.

If it's no real harm and no big deal for one person to do it, then it's should equally be no big deal for lots of people to do it... we can't have one rule for one and another for everyone else can we. So what would happen if every evening someone else came along and posted pages and pages of new threads... pushing any that had replies off the page?

How long before it became pointless coming in here?"

all i am saying, it happened it was delt with why do people still need to be going on like it was the crime of the year, it really was not worth hanging anyone over it is just a forum not real life lol

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

How long before it became pointless coming in here?"

As it isn't anything Admin want to see......there wouldn't be people doing it for long.

to some its as close to real life as you can get.......

"

As it isn't anything Admin want to see......there wouldn't be people doing it for long.

"

That's good then... actually it's really good to hear. I'll gladly assume it's because they do see it as a big deal which effects other users enjoyment of the site

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

That's good then... actually it's really good to hear. I'll gladly assume it's because they do see it as a big deal which effects other users enjoyment of the site "

Of course. I would have thought that was obvious, otherwise the threads would still be there

But it is still not really worth people getting het up over something that was over and done with and dealt with two days ago.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Maybe now it is time to put this to bed.

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

What I have noticed though is a certain fire starter has quietly left the building! So looks like SOMEONE has moved on……….pushed or jumped though??