FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > World War Z

World War Z

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oxy_minx OP   Woman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I've just started watching this......and compared to The Walking Dead, those fuckers are fast! I know which one's I would rather take my chances with

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Being a rather juvenile male, I actually have an action plan and an emergency bag already packed incase the situation ever arises.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Being a rather juvenile male, I actually have an action plan and an emergency bag already packed incase the situation ever arises."

Can I come with you?

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Try the book, some parts are genuinely disturbing.

"Can I come with you? "

Well you are quite petite but you're also Scottish so you should be able to handle yourself. I'll have to rewrite part of plan to accomodate another but you could come in handy if we need to repopulate the planet.

You're in.

By *ee VianteWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in North Norfolk

"Being a rather juvenile male, I actually have an action plan and an emergency bag already packed incase the situation ever arises."

I once saw a cartoon depicting a great plan of action in case of zombie attack. Treadmills in front of all the doors and windows.

By *igeiaWoman  over a year ago

Bristol

I did a buzzfeed quiz on this very subject a few weeks back and apparently I would last at least 15 years. I knew there would be a use for the ephemera collected in the cupboard under the stairs! My zombie apocalypse plan involves a boat with 360 degree vision all around and waterborne foraging missions with lookouts posted. Still a risk but less of one. Fresh water would be better than the sea as well. The book is better than the film (and written by Mel Brooks's son, fact fans) but they are very different entities and both stand on their own merits. Zombies are the new aliens.

By *ScotsmanMan  over a year ago

ayrshire

was filmed in Glasgow. . .ordinary Saturday afternoon no extras really life like. x X X

Me and my 32 year old daughter have one too. It's not just you juvies

My plan consists of the following;

-Kick zombie arse

-Become king of new world

-????

-profit!

"Being a rather juvenile male, I actually have an action plan and an emergency bag already packed incase the situation ever arises.

I did a buzzfeed quiz on this very subject a few weeks back and apparently I would last at least 15 years. I knew there would be a use for the ephemera collected in the cupboard under the stairs! My zombie apocalypse plan involves a boat with 360 degree vision all around and waterborne foraging missions with lookouts posted. Still a risk but less of one. Fresh water would be better than the sea as well. The book is better than the film (and written by Mel Brooks's son, fact fans) but they are very different entities and both stand on their own merits. Zombies are the new aliens. "

so we have to hide on the island in the lake over the park ?

Bristol

"Being a rather juvenile male, I actually have an action plan and an emergency bag already packed incase the situation ever arises.

I did a buzzfeed quiz on this very subject a few weeks back and apparently I would last at least 15 years. I knew there would be a use for the ephemera collected in the cupboard under the stairs! My zombie apocalypse plan involves a boat with 360 degree vision all around and waterborne foraging missions with lookouts posted. Still a risk but less of one. Fresh water would be better than the sea as well. The book is better than the film (and written by Mel Brooks's son, fact fans) but they are very different entities and both stand on their own merits. Zombies are the new aliens.

so we have to hide on the island in the lake over the park ? "

Depends how deep it is - they can walk along the bottom since they won't need to breath so a deep wide river would be better! And if they go sluggish when cold fire extinguishers would make the best weapon since the CO2 ones come out cold. I might have thought about this a little too much but I do like to be organised!

By *ihimbiherCouple  over a year ago

lightwater

"I've just started watching this......and compared to The Walking Dead, those fuckers are fast! I know which one's I would rather take my chances with "
dont tell me as thats my sunday afternoon movie tommorow

Xxxx

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I've just started watching this......and compared to The Walking Dead, those fuckers are fast! I know which one's I would rather take my chances with dont tell me as thats my sunday afternoon movie tommorow

Xxxx"

Mines just finished and I wont say another word! xx

so we have to hide on the island in the lake over the park ?

Depends how deep it is - they can walk along the bottom since they won't need to breath so a deep wide river would be better! And if they go sluggish when cold fire extinguishers would make the best weapon since the CO2 ones come out cold. I might have thought about this a little too much but I do like to be organised! "

you can never do too much thinking where zombies are concerned. I've told my grandchildren I'm throwing myself at any zombies running at us to give them a chance to get away

As Tina said, the book is way better.

The film's just awful.

The zombie survival guide's good too.

Treadmills won't work. You'd need power.

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 29/03/14 21:56:25]

Bristol

"As Tina said, the book is way better.

The film's just awful.

Treadmills won't work. You'd need power."

Giant hamster wheels instead?

By *aul n PleasureCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've just started watching this......and compared to The Walking Dead, those fuckers are fast! I know which one's I would rather take my chances with "

I thought the same! Fast fookers lol

I have never seen the film nor read the book. I'll put them on my seemingly endless 'to do' list...

"As Tina said, the book is way better.

The film's just awful.

Treadmills won't work. You'd need power.

Giant hamster wheels instead? "

Haha. Not sure about that one.

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I have never seen the film nor read the book. I'll put them on my seemingly endless 'to do' list..."

Trust me, these one's are seriously fast on their feet!

just get a big focking gun like in rambo on the back of the jeep or the one in the expendables that would sort them better than the crappy hand guns they try and use

By *otTheReal01Man  over a year ago

London

Isn't it always odd that zombie outbreaks always happen in realities where nobody knows about zombies?

If there was a zombie outbreak now the zombies wouldn't stand a chance up against military forces.

And making zombie kill traps would be really easy and could massacre them in their droves.

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

world war zed or world war zee

"Isn't it always odd that zombie outbreaks always happen in realities where nobody knows about zombies?

If there was a zombie outbreak now the zombies wouldn't stand a chance up against military forces.

And making zombie kill traps would be really easy and could massacre them in their droves."

If every shot was a headshot.

Weirdly, some police forces have trained for a zombie attack.

Personally my favourite zombie moves are 28 Days and 28 Weeks later - ok so the infected technically aren't zombies but the premise is largely the same and the acting and action scenes in both movies are amazing.

This has to be the most geekiest thread ever

Btw i never understood any of what was said lol

That film started great but didnt keep my interest.

By *ibbyhunterCouple  over a year ago

keighley

thems the fastest living dead i ever seen lol

By *yronMan  over a year ago

grangemouth

"Isn't it always odd that zombie outbreaks always happen in realities where nobody knows about zombies?

And making zombie kill traps would be really easy and could massacre them in their droves."

Oddly enough, there's the same problem in Vampire films. With the exception of 'The Lost Boys.

By *plfromfifeCouple  over a year ago

levenmouth

Fast zombies definitely more scary than the slow kind. Everyone should have a zombie plan.

The original night of the living dead is still my favourite. I prefer a slow menace.

"I have never seen the film nor read the book. I'll put them on my seemingly endless 'to do' list...

Trust me, these one's are seriously fast on their feet! "

they aren't zombies then,they're the infected

"Personally my favourite zombie moves are 28 Days and 28 Weeks later - ok so the infected technically aren't zombies but the premise is largely the same and the acting and action scenes in both movies are amazing."

I can't watch these films alone ,they scare the crap out of me. I repeated what you said too. Sorry

» Add a new message to this topic