FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Are ss uniforms sexy

Are ss uniforms sexy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think they are, but maybe i'm weird. Say what you like about the Nazis, they had excellent tailors.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I think they are, but maybe i'm weird. Say what you like about the Nazis, they had excellent tailors.

"

they may have been evil,but my god they new how to dress.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Checks watch...

Yup... Thursday...

[Removed by poster at 30/12/10 00:22:57]

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

When I was younger I would get turned on by Helga from Allo Allo... she was the blonde one, in case you were wondering.

I also used to fancy Michelle from the Resistance too.

"I think they are, but maybe i'm weird. Say what you like about the Nazis, they had excellent tailors.

"

A lot of uniforms are but the ss thing is the evil connection or that is how i see it.

"

most of those tailors were probably Jewish and held in concentration camps making those "sexy" uniforms.

you are wierd. very bad taste.

Oh I don't know perhaps you may be right, the black, the boots, the cap. There's an SS dress uniform in the antiquest shop down the road, It's £300 and I'm not buying it but it does look good.

most of those tailors were probably Jewish and held in concentration camps making those "sexy" uniforms.

you are wierd. very bad taste."

My grandmother id Jewish or was. Bad taste is in the eye of the beholder.

you are wierd. very bad taste.

yep, you posted, I beholded. my opinion.

My grandmother id Jewish or was. Bad taste is in the eye of the beholder."

glasgow

the people who wore the uniforms,were evil.the uniforms were uniforms.

i was told,in the forums, the family,of hugo boss,designed them.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"the people who wore the uniforms,were evil.the uniforms were uniforms.

i was told,in the forums, the family,of hugo boss,designed them."

Yes, I've heard that they were made (dunno about designed) by Hugo Boss before... and it's on Wikipedia so it must be true!

and so, their symbolism destroys any possiblity of sexiness in my opinion and if someone were to be in my company wearing one I am afraid I would quit.

Just my feeling the way I am. There should never be any sign of acceptance for anything Nazi in my opinion. Too many people suffered, to many people died.

"

lactose! (Scarey nice)

glasgow

i know,what you'r saying be nice.the wearing of anything nazi,would be totally unacceptable,but it still does'nt mean,the uniforms,were not stylish.

By *heWolfMan  over a year ago

warwickshire

"Oh I don't know perhaps you may be right, the black, the boots, the cap. There's an SS dress uniform in the antiquest shop down the road, It's £300 and I'm not buying it but it does look good."

Well, it won't be an original for that price, you'd be lucky to pick up a genuine cap for three times that. At the end of the war people, understandably, couldn't wait to get shot of anything remotely connected to their role in the 3rd Reich. The market was flooded with fakes and "reproductions" from the 70s onwards when memorabilia started to become worth a bob or two. Seventy years on, most of the original clothing that hasn't been preserved properly is full of moth-holes or falling apart.

Most people haven't got a clue what exactly constitutes an SS uniform anyway, their only point of reference is Hollywood's cartoon character Bad Guy in Black. The vast majority of SS uniforms weren't tailored, they were standard issue Feldgrau wool.

Hugo Boss manufactured uniforms as part of a massive government contract, the company just produced what was asked of them, no-one was measuring up German officers and designing them a stylish outfit. At a time of economic austerity, rock-solid Govt contract like that was too good to turn down - just ask IBM, BMW, Skoda, Siemens etc, they all gratefully worked for the Third Reich.

But in forgetting about the Nazis who wore the uniforms, and take away the identifying symbols, ie; the swastika, and just think about the actual style of the uniforms. Ive seen that kind of fashion around before, fitted military style jacket, jodphur style trousers, knee high leather boots, I saw a lot of guys wear it in the 80s.

What about Nun habits, a lot of people dont seem to mind tarting these up to make them sexy when we all know a Nun is pure and a virgin, why make their clothing sexualised by shortening it and teaming it with fishnets, is that right???

By *ara_and_MJCouple  over a year ago

rochdale

I am (or was) a medieval re-enactor & as such come across lots of people who re-enact WWII when at large, multi-period events.

Even amongst the great majority of the German units the SS look is frowned upon.

The people who want to wear that kit are usually seen as wannabe/actual neo-nazi's & are therefore shunned. Most event organisers will actually state that SS kit is specifically banned & any group displaying any SS insignia will be thrown off site.

I know lots of people who portray the Wermacht of WWII & all of them abhor the nazis.

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

I could go on about this all day, but to keep it short, there was the Waffen SS who were an elite regiment of soldiers, similar to the Paras of today who weren't politically motivated but had to be Nazi party members. Then there was the political side of the SS and these were the guys NOT to fuck with. Regarding the uniforms, most of what you'll see is Hollywood's take on the uniform which isn't really accurate - only high-ranking and well-off men could afford the tailored uniforms, the others had standard issue.

History is always written by the victors, and the Germans are often mis-portrayed. Many hated the Nazis, but were forced to "belong" or they would be punished in ways that are unimaginable. The current Pope was a nazi-party member and in the Hitler youth.

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Which is worse...someone dressed in an SS uniform...or someone dressed as a school girl?

All down to peoples tolerences I guess..

Personally I would find someone dressed up as Russell Brand offensive..I hate the unfunny twat!

[Removed by poster at 30/12/10 13:31:57]

"But in forgetting about the Nazis who wore the uniforms, and take away the identifying symbols, ie; the swastika, and just think about the actual style of the uniforms. Ive seen that kind of fashion around before, fitted military style jacket, jodphur style trousers, knee high leather boots, I saw a lot of guys wear it in the 80s.

What about Nun habits, a lot of people dont seem to mind tarting these up to make them sexy when we all know a Nun is pure and a virgin, why make their clothing sexualised by shortening it and teaming it with fishnets, is that right???"

dunno ... not in the habit.

[Removed by poster at 30/12/10 13:35:55]

The Forest

[Removed by poster at 30/12/10 13:42:40]

The Forest

"Which is worse...someone dressed in an SS uniform...or someone dressed as a school girl?

Personally I would find someone dressed up as Russell Brand offensive..I hate the unfunny twat!"

I'm pretty sure schoolgirls have never committed mass genocide. Not sure about Russell Brand, though........

West

Well his certainly guilty of murdering a good few 'jokes'

The Forest

"Well his certainly guilty of murdering a good few 'jokes'"

And he should be punished harshly for his hairstyle.

"Well his certainly guilty of murdering a good few 'jokes'

And he should be punished harshly for his hairstyle. "

hairstyle?????

warwickshire

"Which is worse...someone dressed in an SS uniform...or someone dressed as a school girl?

"

Depends. I love to see a buxom 30-odd yr old woman spilling out of a St Trinians outfit, but seeing a woman who actually looks like she's under 18 dressed up as an schoolie.....nah, wrong, just wrong.

West

Good point

"Good point"

not as good as the one you are licking in yer avatar tho.

Personally I would find someone dressed up as Russell Brand offensive..I hate the unfunny twat!

I'm pretty sure schoolgirls have never committed mass genocide. Not sure about Russell Brand, though........"

If we're solely talking about the style of the SS uniform and not the history behind it, or the men inside it, then I think it has a certain frisson of style. Men in knee high leather boots (im thinking solely Till Lindemann, Lead singer Rammstein) then yes very sexy. In relation to Nazis, they would have made those same horrific decisions had they been wearing pink ballerina tutus.

The schoolgirl thing, people find that offensive cos it symbolises another kind of horror - paedophilia. Some may say who does a man find a women trying to look pre pubescent and under age sexy.

The Nazi cross is an ancient RELIGIOUS symbol.

Are any military unfiforms sexy ?

Why are Nazi's reviled as ethnically biased by people who scream and cry that Eastern Europeans should get out of this country and stop taking ' our jobs?'

But for time , place and semantics what is wrong with a government pushing for a 'fit healthy united nation against anything that might dilute it?'

Whoops ......

No White English people were harmed in the writing of this post ....

"The Nazi cross is an ancient RELIGIOUS symbol.

Are any military unfiforms sexy ?

Why are Nazi's reviled as ethnically biased by people who scream and cry that Eastern Europeans should get out of this country and stop taking ' our jobs?'

But for time , place and semantics what is wrong with a government pushing for a 'fit healthy united nation against anything that might dilute it?'

Whoops ......

No White English people were harmed in the writing of this post .... "

the ancient symbol used in white magic is the other way round.

Are you saying it's gay ?

It's a good luck symbol xxx

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Are you saying it's gay ? "

gay who.... where.... have I had him?

"Are you saying it's gay ?

"

Well if YOU haven't had him sister...... he's NO one xxxx ( Granny waves pointy finger left right left right down to shoulders in a gay kinda way ! )

Acksherlly ......it's ancient sanskrit ..... in it's right facing OR left facing position. Nazi swastika is exactly the same just rotated. ...... it's only in recent history that is symbolises evil.

Just thinking .... without researching .... would there be MORE nations and MORE people who did NOT take part in War2 than did ? I wouldn't be surprised.

By *ollie_JCouple  over a year ago

London

Harry Enfield did a great sketch about the uniform..

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Well if YOU haven't had him sister...... he's NO one xxxx ( Granny waves pointy finger left right left right down to shoulders in a gay kinda way ! ) "

I will keep my japs eye out for him then

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Well Max Mosley seemed to think they were sexy when worn by prostitutes

I've been thinkin' ....... n it hurts...

If a FAT nazi isn't sexy and an Ugleh nazi isn't sexy ...... and a skinny nazi isn't humbable ......and a leery toad of a halitosis and flatulence riddled nazi isn't fuckable ....... then it's the person n not the uniform ......

SO ..... I conclude.... Nazi uniforms are not sexy in themselves but can enhance the sexual magnetism for those that seek to be dominated and to dominate providing there is already one fooking whole hunk of sex wearin' it.

No come backs !! the end.

Well if YOU haven't had him sister...... he's NO one xxxx ( Granny waves pointy finger left right left right down to shoulders in a gay kinda way ! ) "

Q, How may gay guys wearing SS uniforms does it take to change a lightbulb,,,,,,, ?

A, Who cares about the light bulb,,,,, lets get something done with that tatty old lamp shade!!!!,,,

Oh OK. I admit it,,,,,,, they weren’t wearing SS uniform at all,,,,,,, they were just normally dressed gay guys,,,,sigh!!!!

But hey,,,,, come on….. Granny got to wave her finger at View and call him sister….. so my little deviation off topic is hardly the action of a hard-line radical.... now is it!!!

Jeeezzzzzzz

warwickshire

"Well Max Mosley seemed to think they were sexy when worn by prostitutes "

I think you'll find they weren't SS outfits, nor did they have any connection, insignia or otherwise, to the 3rd Reich. (As determined in a court of law)

I have never been able to look at the ss uniform without feeling sadness, my grandad died during the war in one when he fell out of the watchtower

The Nazis used the uniforms as part of their propaganda so people would look up to them and want to join their party so it's natural that most people see them as cool looking and sexy. They did have the best uniforms!

West

"Good point

not as good as the one you are licking in yer avatar tho."

Yum yum!

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

"Acksherlly ......it's ancient sanskrit ..... in it's right facing OR left facing position. Nazi swastika is exactly the same just rotated. ...... it's only in recent history that is symbolises evil.

Just thinking .... without researching .... would there be MORE nations and MORE people who did NOT take part in War2 than did ? I wouldn't be surprised. "

To confirm what you`ve said about the symbol, I can recall my Dad talking about having one put on his school work by a teacher. This would have been in the late 1920`s/early 1930`s. Sadly, I can`t remember exactly why it was put on his work but it wasn`t as a "black mark".

» Add a new message to this topic