FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Colin Stack.. Does anyone care?

Colin Stack.. Does anyone care?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A kiddie killer is killed by the same method he killed by. Poetic justice.

Can't say I'm really bothered about it, except, what took so long.

But should his killer be prosecuted for it? (can of worms time)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yes.he committed a crime

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

kev came up with a good suggestion...pedophile only jails.Would avoid many of these problems.

Cant say I know who your talking about but taking the law into your own hands is never right.

By *hi-John69Man  over a year ago

chichester

of course he should, no matter what the crime it's not safe to take justice into your own hands, chaos will reign if you did....

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Paedophiles/Child murderers are the lowest of the lowest.

but no one is above the law. What has happened is wrong.

"Cant say I know who your talking about but taking the law into your own hands is never right. "

Colin Stack murdered Sean Williams (8) after sexually abusing him. He'd only been out of jail for three months for an almost identical crime (but he didn't kill) and had been convicted of several previous crimes against young boys.

His own lawyer said if he was released, he'd kill.

I agree, he had it coming and well done to the to the guy that done the business, but now he has to face the music, if not where would it all end.

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

It's cases like this where I'm in favour of the DP, but ONLY for barbaric crimes, Ian Whiting wouldn't have killed Sarah Payne had he received the DP.

"of course he should, no matter what the crime it's not safe to take justice into your own hands, chaos will reign if you did...."

Stack's killer is serving 21 already. For burglary, which isn't a 21 tarrif but he's got prior and that was his 3 strikes out sentence.

His mother has got used to visiting times and when best to travel to go see him so he's an obvious career crim.

(incidentally, Stack's killer is alos alleged to have slashed Huntley's throat.)

I think he's a fookin hero tbh.

Should still be locked up though.

what goes round comes round, they know what happens to them in prison for the type of crime he was convicted for, so he should have kept away from him.

one less pedo to feed

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I can't say I care what happened to him... it's no loss to the world.

In some ways I would like to say the guy who did it to him did us all a favour and pat him on the back, but the law is the law, even if I am kind of smirking.

The thing which makes me feel a tad uneasy about it is.... does the justice system always get it right in the first instance?

Is this about Colin Hatch or someone else altogether?

Did he change his name at some point?

"A kiddie killer is killed by the same method he killed by. Poetic justice.

Can't say I'm really bothered about it, except, what took so long.

But should his killer be prosecuted for it? (can of worms time)"

Yes anyone who commits murder or manslaughter should be prosecuted. After all you have no idea if they will get a taste for it and do it again.

i dont believe in taking law into ya own hands but lately our justice system is very lax and if there is one less proven paedo around i wont lose any sleep xx

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

"i dont believe in taking law into ya own hands but lately our justice system is very lax and if there is one less proven paedo around i wont lose any sleep xx"

Exactly...these people should be executed anyway..its a waste of public money keeping them alive in prison..they shouldnt be segregated either..I hope the guy who killed him has started a trend.

"Is this about Colin Hatch or someone else altogether?

Did he change his name at some point?"

I believe this thread is about Hatch. Not sure if Stack is someone different altogether.....but his lawyers may be watching

"Is this about Colin Hatch or someone else altogether?

Did he change his name at some point?

I believe this thread is about Hatch. Not sure if Stack is someone different altogether.....but his lawyers may be watching "

Thanks. We wouldn't want to murder the wrong guy, would we?

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

"i dont believe in taking law into ya own hands but lately our justice system is very lax and if there is one less proven paedo around i wont lose any sleep xx

Exactly...these people should be executed anyway..its a waste of public money keeping them alive in prison..they shouldnt be segregated either..I hope the guy who killed him has started a trend."

Taking life is a serious thing. It should never be taken lightly no matter who it belongs to. The guy was evil and if we had the death sentence then it would be humane. There is never an excuse for murder in my books.

"of course he should, no matter what the crime it's not safe to take justice into your own hands, chaos will reign if you did....

Stack's killer is serving 21 already. For burglary, which isn't a 21 tarrif but he's got prior and that was his 3 strikes out sentence.

His mother has got used to visiting times and when best to travel to go see him so he's an obvious career crim.

(incidentally, Stack's killer is alos alleged to have slashed Huntley's throat.)

Should still be locked up though."

Ditto

"of course he should, no matter what the crime it's not safe to take justice into your own hands, chaos will reign if you did....

Should still be locked up though.

Ditto "

I can't condone what he did but i won't loose sleep over it. Some people just do no deserve life though.

Can't say I'm exactly bothered about this sick clown's death, but the guy who did it should definately face charges for it. He may have got the guy responsible for sick crimes but a precedent must be set as I'm sure not every lynch mob will get their facts right....

By *ig badMan  over a year ago

Up North :-)

" Can't say I'm exactly bothered about this sick clown's death, but the guy who did it should definately face charges for it. He may have got the guy responsible for sick crimes but a precedent must be set as I'm sure not every lynch mob will get their facts right...."

Well i woudn't ant to see either on my street but a lynch mob or a mad man intent on murder isn't right at all.

what goes around....comes around.

Seems its come true and i wont lose any sleep over this mans death regardless of how it came about.

remember when in the states the kkk took things into their own hands, loads of people killed.

our justice system isnt perfect but if you dont like it try to change it.

what if in a few weeks new evidance is found that clears him of his crimes???

killing people is never an option

By *ertnbeckyCouple  over a year ago

oldham

i think he should be prosecuted and if found guilty should have his privaledges removed for at least two weeks

" Can't say I'm exactly bothered about this sick clown's death, but the guy who did it should definately face charges for it. He may have got the guy responsible for sick crimes but a precedent must be set as I'm sure not every lynch mob will get their facts right....

Well i woudn't ant to see either on my street but a lynch mob or a mad man intent on murder isn't right at all."

there was once an incident in ireland a couple of years back when someone new moved into the area and word got around that he was a paedophile....so the lynch mob went round to trash the house and gave the guy a severe beating..........then people found out the next day when it hit the newspapers........he was a paedatrician ffs!!!

so lynchings or taking the law into their own hands no matter the circumstances is a huge no no for me

» Add a new message to this topic