FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it wrong to look nice on cam ?

Is it wrong to look nice on cam ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you know people are looking at you ? I like to look my best ... Is that bad ? Everyones diffrent i know .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no way

i always do my hair and make up when i go on cam lol

I always put my very best false teeth in

"I always put my very best false teeth in"

the yellow ones?

i think ive seen you

"no way

i always do my hair and make up when i go on cam lol

"

glad i am not the only one xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

No its not bad to look nice on cam, why would you think it is? Its nice to look nice as much as you can

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Nope...I always make sure my wig is straight, my teeth are in and I have shaved my chin

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

janet won't go on cam if she think she looks a mess. Has to have her hair washed at the very least.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

yes, you have to be in a scrotty old dressing gown, preferably with old dried bits of cornflake on....make up all smudged and hair like you ahve been dragged through a hedge backwards

I like to wear my best after shave!

Same here, rollers out, teeth in, and best flannelette nighty on.

"yes, you have to be in a scrotty old dressing gown, preferably with old dried bits of cornflake on....make up all smudged and hair like you ahve been dragged through a hedge backwards "

........ ahhhhh that just fooked look.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"yes, you have to be in a scrotty old dressing gown, preferably with old dried bits of cornflake on....make up all smudged and hair like you ahve been dragged through a hedge backwards "

You've seen me then

"Same here, rollers out, teeth in, and best flannelette nighty on. "
can you tell me next time so i can look x

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

No of course not look the best you can. enjoy the attention.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

im always naked on cam...whether im looking my best,just an exhibitionist or a sub whose Master once jokingly said he thought i should never wear clothes is open to debate

What is odd...and here i stress this was another site,is when you meet someone in the flesh and without the soft lighting,make up and camera angles they look far worse

By *irtyGirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Why would you go on cam when you look a mess? Isn't the idea to attract people?

"Same here, rollers out, teeth in, and best flannelette nighty on.

can you tell me next time so i can look x"

For you Jo I'll even put my matching lace bed-jacket and bed-socks on. xx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I like to wear my best after shave!"

It isn't smellycam !

"When you know people are looking at you ? I like to look my best ... Is that bad ? Everyones diffrent i know . "
Just looked at your pics and you look lovely

Forum Mod

O o O oo

For you Jo I'll even put my matching lace bed-jacket and bed-socks on. xx "

kinky bugger

"I like to wear my best after shave!

It isn't smellycam ! "

Lol...

"I always put my very best false teeth in

the yellow ones?

i think ive seen you "

No the ones where I messed up supergluing the front one back in and it's not at 45 degrees to the others. Pity I stopped smoking as it was great for my roll ups when fucking

For you Jo I'll even put my matching lace bed-jacket and bed-socks on. xx

kinky bugger"

For that I could be persuaded to put my corselette on to hold my bed-socks up.

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

one reason i dont go on cam much, as cant be arsed to get all dressed up to sit in the house on cam for a hour lol, lazy bitch aint i, But if i do go on cam, yehh like to look good x

By *hundercats69Couple  over a year ago

CT14

I always get dressed up and pout and pose lol. Makes you feel better about yourself and gets you lots of viewers!!

Tan

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"When you know people are looking at you ? I like to look my best ... Is that bad ? Everyones diffrent i know . "

No why would you think it's bad.....

On another site I very occasionally go on cam. Wouldn't even think about switching it on, if I didn't have my make-up on and freshly washed hair.

Yes, yes it is.

I much prefer someone looking down and scruffy haha.

Na I just wish id caught you on cam cant catch a break lol.

x

If you are looking to impress people and get their attention you either go for nice or something dramatic and scary.

All (other) single males should dress down, stop brushing hair / teeth and washing before going on cam...

Well... Worth a try...

I always make sure I have make up on when I go on cam and do my hair

Sandra x

"When you know people are looking at you ? I like to look my best ... Is that bad ? Everyones diffrent i know .

On another site I very occasionally go on cam. Wouldn't even think about switching it on, if I didn't have my make-up on and freshly washed hair.

"

well there was a site i would go on cam and woman would get so nasty if you looked nice and got the men chating to you alot and looking at your cam it would get nasty ... thay would pick on everything you said a done . Never found fab like this . Why i asked if it was bad to look nice when on web cam and flirt .

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"When you know people are looking at you ? I like to look my best ... Is that bad ? Everyones diffrent i know .

well there was a site i would go on cam and woman would get so nasty if you looked nice and got the men chating to you alot and looking at your cam it would get nasty ... thay would pick on everything you said a done . Never found fab like this . Why i asked if it was bad to look nice when on web cam and flirt ."

Bet I know the site your talking about!

Yes it can get very bitchy on there at times especially in the chatroom. Hence why I only go on very occasionally, most of the time I can't be bothered with the hassle and snide comments.

Peeked into fab chat a couple of times but can't seem to get the feel of it. Might have to try again

when they look as good as u. yes its very wrong

well there was a site i would go on cam and woman would get so nasty if you looked nice and got the men chating to you alot and looking at your cam it would get nasty ... thay would pick on everything you said a done . Never found fab like this . Why i asked if it was bad to look nice when on web cam and flirt .

Bet I know the site your talking about!

Yes it can get very bitchy on there at times especially in the chatroom. Hence why I only go on very occasionally, most of the time I can't be bothered with the hassle and snide comments.

Peeked into fab chat a couple of times but can't seem to get the feel of it. Might have to try again "

it can be really nice here in the chat rooms on fab nothing like other site ,, its strange how sites can be so diffrent untill i come here i was thinking all like that ..

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

No definately not..you have an advantage 'game' you are a very good looking woman and theres nothing wrong in flaunting the fact..why shouldnt people look their best?, especially on a site such as this where people should be 'promoting' themselves..

Speaking as a guy who views female cams in the chat rooms, it never ceases to amaze me that some women look like that have just got up..scruffy, hair sticking up miserable looks of pasty colourless faces etc..they are probably the ones who criticise other women who do make some effort as being 'posers'..

Ok, theres the 'I am what I am, take it or leave it' approach...but most blokes will do just that..leave it.

No definately not..you have an advantage 'game' you are a very good looking woman and theres nothing wrong in flaunting the fact..why shouldnt people look their best?, especially on a site such as this where people should be 'promoting' themselves..

Speaking as a guy who views female cams in the chat rooms, it never ceases to amaze me that some women look like that have just got up..scruffy, hair sticking up miserable looks of pasty colourless faces etc..they are probably the ones who criticise other women who do make some effort as being 'posers'..

Ok, theres the 'I am what I am, take it or leave it' approach...but most blokes will do just that..leave it.

"

well in the passsed i have been run down for taking time to look nice .. it put me off going on cam ... and i loved going on my cam meeting people saying hello xx

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

It all depends on the mood I'm in. Most of the time I'm simply there to chat to friends but sometimes I do make the effort. At least if i'm looking my worst and I still get a meet from it - they will be pleasantly surprised

Most of the time am on cam in me nightie, no make up and my hair in a pony tail. Look a rite minger. Then I just get my tits out and they start saying....By heck Pussy yer luk gawjus tonite petal

"Most of the time am on cam in me nightie, no make up and my hair in a pony tail. Look a rite minger. Then I just get my tits out and they start saying....By heck Pussy yer luk gawjus tonite petal "
lol thay are funny there eyes go start to the tits i bet .. i would get woman saying i need a room just for me and single me out , lol

I always make certain that I have straight hair and curly teeth.

Just look how you want to and sod the rest of em!

"I always make certain that I have straight hair and curly teeth."
curly teeth my thats very strange ... lol

West

"

well in the passsed i have been run down for taking time to look nice .. it put me off going on cam ... and i loved going on my cam meeting people saying hello xx"

It shouldnt put you off...presumably you want other people to find you attractive, thats what the site is about isnt it?

Theres nothing wrong with looking good..first impressions count. Of course its about personality too..but I often find the one who make no effort is a reflection of there personality as well..(aside from the few posers in the chat rooms...who seem to think its an audition for babestation, lapping up the attention but rarely speaking)

Its got to be better than looking like a zombie..

Go for it mrs!

what i find amusing are the men on here who go gaga over what i think are women with faces like slaped arses..

just because they show a bit of cleavage lol

"what i find amusing are the men on here who go gaga over what i think are women with faces like slaped arses..

just because they show a bit of cleavage lol"

last time i looked this was a swinging site with the emphasis on sex, so it would be safe to say that yer cleavages are what they want to look at. Nothing wrong with that

"what i find amusing are the men on here who go gaga over what i think are women with faces like slaped arses..

well thay come across as a fun lot in there never nasty and alot are looking to pull make me smile . Alot of them have loads of cams on same time not sure how thay cope .... i cant look at more then one cam it not easy .

West

+ 1

as in 'wow hun your stunning'

Well the comment made about guys looking at women who look like they have slapped arses but have their tits out....well. One mans meat etc, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

"Well the comment made about guys looking at women who look like they have slapped arses but have their tits out....well. One mans meat etc, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. "
well when i do go into the chat room and its not alot ... i like to get to know them a little and chat .. you can come across all sorts , a real mix in there and i love that ...

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

where will it all end.people could end up finding you attractive,complete strangers may have feelings of lust towards you.

worst case scenario,sex with strangers could become a distinct possibility.

so wipe off that make up,look out that shell suit,get that,take it or leave it attitude.(most will leave it)

i've learned all this,from reading posts in the forums.

all that aside,how do i get on to jo on cam,coff coff,just curious.

ps jo,catty comments,always have a reek of jealousy.

"where will it all end.people could end up finding you attractive,complete strangers may have feelings of lust towards you.

worst case scenario,sex with strangers could become a distinct possibility.

so wipe off that make up,look out that shell suit,get that,take it or leave it attitude.(most will leave it)

i've learned all this,from reading posts in the forums.

all that aside,how do i get on to jo on cam,coff coff,just curious.

ps jo,catty comments,always have a reek of jealousy."

+ 1 agree

"Well the comment made about guys looking at women who look like they have slapped arses but have their tits out....well. One mans meat etc, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. well when i do go into the chat room and its not alot ... i like to get to know them a little and chat .. you can come across all sorts , a real mix in there and i love that ..."

exactly hun. but i do remember the first canada invasion there was remarks then about people having their tits out to get attention haha. must of been me and you lol

anyone ever seen the tittie song by Rodney Carrington show them to me

sounds like their singing it to us Game hun mwuh

"Well the comment made about guys looking at women who look like they have slapped arses but have their tits out....well. One mans meat etc, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. well when i do go into the chat room and its not alot ... i like to get to know them a little and chat .. you can come across all sorts , a real mix in there and i love that ...

exactly hun. but i do remember the first canada invasion there was remarks then about people having their tits out to get attention haha. must of been me and you lol

anyone ever seen the tittie song by Rodney Carrington show them to me

sounds like their singing it to us Game hun mwuh"

you see that how it should be FUN XXX

Pussy, yer face escapes me but yer tits are such sweet mamories.

"Pussy, yer face escapes me but yer tits are such sweet mamories. "

haha laine who gives a shite about me face (slapped arse one) when me tits are out

"Pussy, yer face escapes me but yer tits are such sweet mamories.

haha laine who gives a shite about me face (slapped arse one) when me tits are out "

True, get my baps out and they never notice my hairs like a burst sofa.

» Add a new message to this topic