FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > do you believe in psychics

do you believe in psychics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just watched a film on YouTube about Sally Morgan celebrity psychic.....are people that daft that they pay her £££ to be told bullshit? ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

actually i totally agree with you

if i cant see it, smell it, touch it im not buying into it

and that includes psychics, ghosts and god

actually thinking about it ive never seen a million quid

Lol....I've just seen Sally get loads of stuff wrong on YouTube....it was cringe worthy

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Psychics all do something called cold reading.

If they were really psychic why don't they ever win the lottery or win big on the horses?

oh thats just reminded me i havnt checked my numbers lol

Very true....they prey on the lonely and people who have lost loved ones...

I can't say with any degree of certainty whether there is life after death but these charlatans that con people who are open to suggestion at such an emotive time in their lives are nothing more than parasites.

It's all hocus pocus in my opinion.

Have you noticed...they only talk to this in heaven and never hell lol

Derek Aconda is the worst. He even 'looks' over his shoulder to speak to his spirit guide. What a dick.

i dont really have anything against these people who claim to see into the future and tell you if your going to find love or not, because people who use them know what they doing and just see it as a bit of fun, in my opinion

its these people who claim to talk to the dead, prey on people at their most vulnerable, people who are grieving and with clouded minds are willing to try anything, just for that one last chance

they no better than the so called 'faith healers' and believe me you dont even want to get me started on them

Lol....there conmen

By *ingmasterMan  over a year ago

nottingham

That Sally Morgan is the biggest fake of them all . She must piss herself laughing everynight at the suckers that keep coming to her shows.

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"actually i totally agree with you

"

What about electricity?

Always makes me think when walking along Blackpool prom and seeing the gypsy fortune tellers and phychics sitting there all day reading the paper etc most of the time

Surely if they can see/predict the future they know they wont be busy that day so why not just stay in bed??

"Always makes me think when walking along Blackpool prom and seeing the gypsy fortune tellers and phychics sitting there all day reading the paper etc most of the time

Surely if they can see/predict the future they know they wont be busy that day so why not just stay in bed?? "

i'm a huge fan of Derren Brown i just love the way he shows how easy it is to read people and lead people, he has shown just what huge frauds the so called phychics, mediums and faith healers are they must all really hate him

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I went to one and she said I was going to marry a scouser

Surely the psychics already know what we think of them.

They definitely exist!

What about electricity?"

while ever my lights keep coming on and my telly keeps working i'll have to take n powers word for it they really are supplying me

psychics most likely do exist in some rare manner-farrrr too much research has already went into it

god, thats open to debate and pretty much wont have anything to do with any given religions teachings

aliens most likely do exist given the universe's vastness and diversity

ghosts may easily be explained in quantum theory therefore may exist

the perception of reality can be different for some of us just in the same way an insect sees an entirely different world to what we see

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

the best one i seen on tv was a woman asking has anyone 'lost'(dead) woman called mary, and yea it was down in ireland lol

But imo psychics = bullshit

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Oh yeh...Derek Acura the psychic scouse!..

'Whats that Sam'??

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

I trained as a medium for five years at the northern psychic centre in manchester, it closed down due to unforseen circumstances, I kid you not.

I guess in all that time it was just an excercise in mind reading as well as reading people and their reactions, anyway, take care, hugz xxx

"Just watched a film on YouTube about Sally Morgan celebrity psychic.....are people that daft that they pay her £££ to be told bullshit? ???"

People will believe what they want to, it depends on their state of mind - to me it's horse shit but fortunately I am not in a position to feel that low/uncertain in my own judgement that I have to depend on someone else's opinion to live my life.

West

Try googling and reading up about the Barnum theory..if you get good at that you an be a psychic.

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"psychics most likely do exist in some rare manner-farrrr too much research has already went into it"

Research has never shown anyone with genuine psychic ability. There's the James Randi $1million prize for anyone who can prove supernatural powers - no one has ever won it.

If psychics existed then they'd be employed with huge salaries by corporations and governments for the insights they'd be able to provide. That all they do with their "powers" is stand on stages and claim to talk to people's dead relatives says it all.

"psychics most likely do exist in some rare manner-farrrr too much research has already went into it

Research has never shown anyone with genuine psychic ability. There's the James Randi $1million prize for anyone who can prove supernatural powers - no one has ever won it.

If psychics existed then they'd be employed with huge salaries by corporations and governments for the insights they'd be able to provide. That all they do with their "powers" is stand on stages and claim to talk to people's dead relatives says it all."

There has been well known cases of police using mediums...

Bunch of fraudsters preying on vulnerable people who are still grieving thus desperate for comfort.

Shameful.

I believe physics has a few basic laws that areeasy to undetstand, and don't stretch belief too far.

Quantum stuff can be a little bit of a stretch though

lo

If the chaos theory is to be believed - why isn't 'chaos' spelled randomly different each time you see it?

"psychics most likely do exist in some rare manner-farrrr too much research has already went into it

If psychics existed then they'd be employed with huge salaries by corporations and governments for the insights they'd be able to provide. That all they do with their "powers" is stand on stages and claim to talk to people's dead relatives says it all.

There has been well known cases of police using mediums... "

john wayne gacey was cough thro the help of a medium

by all accounts she was spot on, she told the police what the location looked like where the bodies outside his home was burried and when they found the bodys everything she said was right

not saying i believe it im just saying they have written police staments of her describing several places for different things and every single one of them was right, she described in ever detail the crawl space under his home where they found the first wave of bodies, she even said there was a dripping pipe, the very pipe that lead them to look undere his house as it was the water desturbing the soil and making the rotting bodies smell

it was because of this case police in america started using mediums

what i always wondered was tho if she could describe things so well, she drew a diagram of the possition of the bodies under the house, again when uncovered was right, she said there was a dripping pipe, she knew they was burried in soil and how many was there, why couldnt she just say.....on they under his house lol

There has been well known cases of police using mediums...

john wayne gacey was cough thro the help of a medium

by all accounts she was spot on, she told the police what the location looked like where the bodies outside his home was burried and when they found the bodys everything she said was right

not saying i believe it im just saying they have written police staments of her describing several places for different things and every single one of them was right, she described in ever detail the crawl space under his home where they found the first wave of bodies, she even said there was a dripping pipe, the very pipe that lead them to look undere his house as it was the water desturbing the soil and making the rotting bodies smell

it was because of this case police in america started using mediums

what i always wondered was tho if she could describe things so well, she drew a diagram of the possition of the bodies under the house, again when uncovered was right, she said there was a dripping pipe, she knew they was burried in soil and how many was there, why couldnt she just say.....on they under his house lol

"

They also made a tv series about a medium who worked in a district attornies office in america.. Based on true life..

All these 'alternative' type practises are scientifically testable.but the the people who practise these ideas are very reluctant to participate.to anyone who uses a bit of rational thought they very transparent.

They have been shown time and time again to be fraudsters but some people are deperate to be told what they want to hear.

Astrology is the same,all the signs and corisponding dates are out of sync now.any force is measurable,but this is denied by believers

I find all this psuedo crap interesting,not as a believer but as a 100 percent sceptic.I also put religion in the same category

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

My mon was a sucker for these people and we used to have some ...errrr "lively" debates over the whole concept. Before she died we made an agreement that if there was a way back we would give the other a key phrase that only we knew .

i am open minded ,but 17 years after she passed away i am still waiting ...

West

No time for psychics...I preferred Biology or Chemistry when I was in school..

Can't see it mesel.

"Oh yeh...Derek Acura the psychic scouse!..

'Whats that Sam'??

"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uD0dPhr9cQ

By *lack_BoltMan  over a year ago

oxford

"

Have to agree here. I believe there is usually a scientific explanation fo things that are real and exist.

What's interesting about most of this nonsense however is what it says about human psychology.

» Add a new message to this topic