FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > d*unk racist muslim women

d*unk racist muslim women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *o Daddy OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcestershire

have got home from work and am sat reading todays newspaper and just read in disbelief about the 4 d*unken muslims who performed a racist attack on young white woman,they yelled "white bitch" and "white slag" attacking her forcing her to the ground where they started kicking her in the head and pulling clumps of hair from her head as her boyfriend tried to get them off her!.

defence lawyer gary short told leicester crown court that the women were somalian muslims and were not used to drugs or alcohol,

the judge who could have sentenced them to 5 years in jail for this attack said "said those who knock someone to the floor and then kick them in the head can expect to go inside,but i am going to suspend the sentence"each of the four got a six month suspended jail terms.

i just cannot believe that senile judge at all,the womens religion forbids them from drinking alcohol in the first place,and once they have had drink in them they have opened up to their true feelings about the white hosts in this country and physically and verbally attacked this poor woman on her way home!.

i wonder what he would say if it had been white christian women attacking muslims?,the country would have been in uproar and police stations would have been beseiged by so called "communuty leaders" venting their bile at the polie force for not protecting their women!.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

seems considered if it a 1st offence and equal to possibly what others get if the roles were reversed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

would not surprise me at all.

lets wait and see what the tram racist rant woman gets .... she used words but not violence ... she is now locked up on remand until her case is heard in january.

lets compare sentences and cases then hey ???

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

what i find most annoying is the need to bring their religion into it

the law has no consideration to the fact that as muslims they are not allowed to drink - why mention it?

when a white person attacks someone their religion is rarely stated. this is just the media trying to enrage the readership in my _iew

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

"seems considered if it a 1st offence and equal to possibly what others get if the roles were reversed."

you reckon?.

"have got home from work and am sat reading todays newspaper and just read in disbelief about the 4 d*unken muslims who performed a racist attack on young white woman,they yelled "white bitch" and "white slag" attacking her forcing her to the ground where they started kicking her in the head and pulling clumps of hair from her head as her boyfriend tried to get them off her!.

defence lawyer gary short told leicester crown court that the women were somalian muslims and were not used to drugs or alcohol,

the judge who could have sentenced them to 5 years in jail for this attack said "said those who knock someone to the floor and then kick them in the head can expect to go inside,but i am going to suspend the sentence"each of the four got a six month suspended jail terms.

i just cannot believe that senile judge at all,the womens religion forbids them from drinking alcohol in the first place,and once they have had drink in them they have opened up to their true feelings about the white hosts in this country and physically and verbally attacked this poor woman on her way home!.

i wonder what he would say if it had been white christian women attacking muslims?,the country would have been in uproar and police stations would have been beseiged by so called "communuty leaders" venting their bile at the polie force for not protecting their women!."

I agree that it does seem to be a little daft that 4 people using violence against 1 should be let off. The fact that it was a 1st offence could be a contributory factor.

I do take issue with the last sentence, though, if they were true christians, they would not have been attacking anyone........

I agree with everything you say. Nothing i read in the newspapers surprises me these days.

Worcestershire

"what i find most annoying is the need to bring their religion into it

the law has no consideration to the fact that as muslims they are not allowed to drink - why mention it?

when a white person attacks someone their religion is rarely stated. this is just the media trying to enrage the readership in my _iew"

but the muslims use the religion to hide behind often enough do they not?,why cry foul when it is mentioned that these in particular have enraged their elders and their religion by getting d*unk on alcohol?,unless it is the norm with younger muslims perhaps?.

when a white person attacks someone their religion is rarely stated. this is just the media trying to enrage the readership in my _iew"

The words "white trash" and "white bitch" were used as they kicked her head in, so that makes it a racist attack. Would the motive have been the same for attacking this woman if her assailants and been non-white and non-muslim? Possibly, but it can be argued that religion played a role in driving the assailant's hatred of a white woman.

"have got home from work and am sat reading todays newspaper and just read in disbelief about the 4 d*unken muslims who performed a racist attack on young white woman,they yelled "white bitch" and "white slag" attacking her forcing her to the ground where they started kicking her in the head and pulling clumps of hair from her head as her boyfriend tried to get them off her!.

i wonder what he would say if it had been white christian women attacking muslims?,the country would have been in uproar and police stations would have been beseiged by so called "communuty leaders" venting their bile at the polie force for not protecting their women!.

I agree that it does seem to be a little daft that 4 people using violence against 1 should be let off. The fact that it was a 1st offence could be a contributory factor.

I do take issue with the last sentence, though, if they were true christians, they would not have been attacking anyone........"

ooooo likes a man with a brain

evesham

when a white person attacks someone their religion is rarely stated. this is just the media trying to enrage the readership in my _iew

but the muslims use the religion to hide behind often enough do they not?,why cry foul when it is mentioned that these in particular have enraged their elders and their religion by getting d*unk on alcohol?,unless it is the norm with younger muslims perhaps?."

i just dont think it is relevant to the story but then i have only read your _iew on it, maybe if you posted the link to the article you read i could make a more educated reply.

evesham

The words "white trash" and "white bitch" were used as they kicked her head in, so that makes it a racist attack. Would the motive have been the same for attacking this woman if her assailants and been non-white and non-muslim? Possibly, but it can be argued that religion played a role in driving the assailant's hatred of a white woman."

but religion is not race is it?

The words "white trash" and "white bitch" were used as they kicked her head in, so that makes it a racist attack. Would the motive have been the same for attacking this woman if her assailants and been non-white and non-muslim? Possibly, but it can be argued that religion played a role in driving the assailant's hatred of a white woman.

but religion is not race is it?"

some people do not understand that unfortunately

This where it all gets a bit silly.

All racially or religious motivated attacks should be treated the same irrelevant of who perpetrated it.

There seems to be a attitude amongst the powers that be that somehow that Britain oppressed (these?) people for centuries they're entitled to a bit of payback.

You cannot pass guilt through generations, no British person alive today is responsible for our colonial past, same laws for all.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Did they call her "White Christian Trash"....or...."White Christian Bitch"?

Probably more a case of a judge making an ill informed comment than ridiculous sentancing. OP, as you seem an expert what is the normal sentance for a first offence similar to this? I suspect you don't know,I certainly don't know whether the suspended/curfew that they got is a light or hard sentance but sensationalist journalism makes it easy to be outraged.

Torquay

Racist attacks and racist abuse happens all the time in this country....very few make the newspapers though.

Maybe it made the news because of the current Stephen Lawrence trial?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3981429/Muslim-girl-gang-who-kicked-woman-in-head-freed-after-court-hears-they-were-not-used-to-drinking.html

read all abaht it ... read all abaht it ... lol

and i know its the sun ... only one i could find on spur of the moment lol

By *LBishCouple  over a year ago

near bury st edmunds

Funny that this hasn't be plastered all over the news. I seem to recall the white woman on the tram hitting the TV news headlines.

"Funny that this hasn't be plastered all over the news. I seem to recall the white woman on the tram hitting the TV news headlines."

Whats funny about it? There are thousands of violent d*unken racist incidents every week that don't hit the news.

'Tram lady' was very much the exception.

AND ... if you read it carefully .... it happened SEVENTEEN months ago

evesham

"Funny that this hasn't be plastered all over the news. I seem to recall the white woman on the tram hitting the TV news headlines."

notreally that funny - maybe that was a slow news day?? also the tra lady only made it to the news because she got cauht after it went on youtube - odd angle to make agood story

have people forgotten how the media works?? its not about the story, its about the pull factor/ratings winners

woman arrested after being on youtube pulls more ratings than 4 muslim get pissed and have a fight

if women having a fight made the news the sunday papers would be 100 pages, full of bine drinking women out on the town

"

but religion is not race is it?"

The question I asked was was the four somali women's hatred driven by their victim's colour, or by their own religious _iews of white women?

It's just a question, not a statement.

WORCESTERSHIRE

reading through it i see the racist womens own defence lawyer brought up the fact that they were muslims and mot used to drugs nor alcohol,not the judge,not the sun,but the womens own defence lawyer.

Iv known white people do just as awefull and get nominally the same.

Its more the legal system than any racial thing!

x

[Removed by poster at 07/12/11 21:55:55]

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

17 months!!....kin ell....didn't realise it was THAT quiet on the news front

Torquay

"AND ... if you read it carefully .... it happened SEVENTEEN months ago

"

As I hinted....look what is happening in the courts this week....Stephen Lawrence case, Tram racist woman....

evesham

reading through it i see the racist womens own defence lawyer brought up the fact that they were muslims and mot used to drugs nor alcohol,not the judge,not the sun,but the womens own defence lawyer."

but thats a fact - they woudnt be used to alcohol because of their religion

saying its a racially motivated attack is something entirely different

The CCTV footage is available on a London muslims webpage. Google London Muslims Blogspot. Can't post the link as I'm not sure if it's on the allowed list.

The victim's boyfriend laid a few punches himself but I have to say that if that was Siren they were attacking I'd have laid them all out stone cold. He put up a somewhat half hearted fight tbh.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

don't care what religion they are, they should not have received suspended sentences. It was a 'racist' or 'hate crime' They called the woman 'white' which is construed as 'racisim'.

But that is just my opinion, I think a lot of courts go way too soft with sentencing or totally overboard.

Today a male got 9 years for punching a baby, which later died. He claimed the baby initially died in the bath, until bruising on the childs abdomen appeared post mortem. There were also bruises on the childs face. The male said he slammed his fists down on the baby to stop it from crying after being alone with him for 30 minutes.

Yes I know its hard looking after a small baby, but to constantly lie and then just get 9 years is beyond me.

The baby had nappy rash.

The whole judicial system needs re_iewing, 4 years for a facebook page to incite violence in the riots - which no body had joined (ok they were absolute tools to do such a thing, but 4 years?? Really??) I have seen a lot worse on facebook than lets trash such n such a place, but people get away with it.

Black, white, pink or blue I don't care on skin colour nor religion, if you break the law then they should have to pay the relevant consequences.

*Steps down from my soap box

reading through it i see the racist womens own defence lawyer brought up the fact that they were muslims and mot used to drugs nor alcohol,not the judge,not the sun,but the womens own defence lawyer."

Things that are so out of character are teken into consideration, it would be used by a lawyer if a t total white guy did the same.

The way it works.

WORCESTERSHIRE

"AND ... if you read it carefully .... it happened SEVENTEEN months ago

"

just goes to show how busy the courts are if it takes 17 months to get this case to court.

reading through it i see the racist womens own defence lawyer brought up the fact that they were muslims and mot used to drugs nor alcohol,not the judge,not the sun,but the womens own defence lawyer.

but thats a fact - they woudnt be used to alcohol because of their religion

saying its a racially motivated attack is something entirely different"

I used to think that until my ex ma in law informed me that they just keep it "under the table".

Forum Mod

This has the potential to be a really good debate or one that gets closed if people can't debate like adults and resort to name calling

Think before you post and keep within forum rules,if it gets you that agaitated step away from the keyboard

By *taryscorpCouple  over a year ago

boston

i wonder what he would say if it had been white christian women attacking muslims?,the country would have been in uproar and police stations would have been beseiged by so called "communuty leaders" venting their bile at the polie force for not protecting their women!."

4 d*unk kids aged 17/17/18 and 19

attack a man in is 40's

they got 7years

they was all british

evesham

attack a man in is 40's

they got 7years

they was all british"

how badly was the guy injured?

Torquay

attack a man in is 40's

they got 7years

they was all british"

It is possible to be British and another colour than white....and another religion than Christian you know.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Have we read the case papers

Did we see sight of the judges rationale in full

Did we see transcripts from both legal teams

Or do we base our non legal qualified judgement based on the media output... No offence to qualified lawyers on here.

This is the media most threads that mention them... Is don't believe all you read in the papers

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

may i ask if you are in the EDL or BNP?

tell ya what they would be in sh#t street in their own country.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"This has the potential to be a really good debate or one that gets closed if people can't debate like adults and resort to name calling

Think before you post and keep within forum rules,if it gets you that agaitated step away from the keyboard"

Bloody spoilsport,it was just getting to

the interesting bit.

Torquay

"tell ya what they would be in sh#t street in their own country."

Do we know for sure (correct me if we do) that they are not of Somalian decent?

Were they born in Somalia?

Or....if they were born here, to Somalian parents....are they not in their own country?

As I say, correct me if the court papers say differently...

Not to derail your thread, but literally thousands of whire, British "Christian" women, of a certain age in provincial towns every friday and saturday night, become intoxicated, attack anything that moves and generally behave like a disgrace.

The same "christian" people that, do not have sex before marriage, attend church every sunday..... Do you see where I am going with this? I have worked in Muslim countries, and some of them drink, partly because like the Bible, the Quran is open to interpretation, the verse that forbids drink, actually forbids being d*unk during prayer (after Mohammad's, peace be upon him) discovery of d*unken people in the mosque on a friday.

So in all walks of life we get good and bad people, whatever their class religion, nationality or status. There are numerous cases of "white" people, beting the shite out of each other on a friday night, only to receive a suspended sentance, this is not unusual, it is how this country works.

I am not a Muslim, or a Christian, and I actually think, the religion of these women has no relationship to the crime they commited, just another example of the press breeding hatred.

Torquay

"Not to derail your thread, but literally thousands of whire, British "Christian" women, of a certain age in provincial towns every friday and saturday night, become intoxicated, attack anything that moves and generally behave like a disgrace.

The same "christian" people that, do not have sex before marriage, attend church every sunday..... Do you see where I am going with this? I have worked in Muslim countries, and some of them drink, partly because like the Bible, the Quran is open to interpretation, the verse that forbids drink, actually forbids being d*unk during prayer (after Mohammad's, peace be upon him) discovery of d*unken people in the mosque on a friday.

So in all walks of life we get good and bad people, whatever their class religion, nationality or status. There are numerous cases of "white" people, beting the shite out of each other on a friday night, only to receive a suspended sentance, this is not unusual, it is how this country works.

I am not a Muslim, or a Christian, and I actually think, the religion of these women has no relationship to the crime they commited, just another example of the press breeding hatred."

Very good post....

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Not to derail your thread, but literally thousands of whire, British "Christian" women, of a certain age in provincial towns every friday and saturday night, become intoxicated, attack anything that moves and generally behave like a disgrace.

I am not a Muslim, or a Christian, and I actually think, the religion of these women has no relationship to the crime they commited, just another example of the press breeding hatred."

No, words were used "Kill the white bitch" completly different to the example you gave, yes all walks of life go out on a weekend and knock snot out of one and other, and when colour creed, race etc is used, it becomes racial, not just people having a punch up

By *ucky_LadsCouple (MM)  over a year ago

Kidderminster+ surrounding areas.

"tell ya what they would be in sh#t street in their own country.

Do we know for sure (correct me if we do) that they are not of Somalian decent?

Were they born in Somalia?

Or....if they were born here, to Somalian parents....are they not in their own country?

As I say, correct me if the court papers say differently..."

but defence lawyer gary short told leicester crown court:"they're somalian muslims and drugs or alcohol isn't something thry are used to."

did not say whether they were born in somalia or of somali descent.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

There is also ample current news of inter-religious violence in Afghanistan.

What a funny world we live in. And it ain't gonna get better.

they are either British or Somalian for goodness sakes. If the judge says Somalian which he is using as and adjective and an adjective describes the action subject or subject, then presumably they are Somalians, otherwise he would be describing them incorrectly, which I believe to be highly unlikely.

By *isterTeaseMan  over a year ago

Chigwell

may i ask if you are in the EDL or BNP?"

I was just thinking the same thing.... Why are most people taking there frustrations out on other races & religion?, when its blatantly obvious the justice system & the way this country is run in general is to blame for the light sentence. Seriously you need to stop blaming other peoples skin colour &/or religion for the problems in this country try looking closer to home i.e the twats in the house of parliament

boston

attack a man in is 40's

they got 7years

they was all british

how badly was the guy injured?"

not that bad 1 night in hospital

"

No, words were used "Kill the white bitch" completly different to the example you gave, yes all walks of life go out on a weekend and knock snot out of one and other, and when colour creed, race etc is used, it becomes racial, not just people having a punch up"

As opposed to "fat slag", "bald bastard", "n#'ger" etc? Seriously have you been through town on a Friday night? People when attacking other people will use venemous words that differentiate themselves from their victim (fat, thin, black, white, short, lanky etc), for a human being to continue attacking another human being there has to be a difference, as soon as you see a commanility between you and your victim, the attack would finish.

In other words, the reason these criminals (and yes they are most certainly criminals) used those words, was to unite themselves against the perception of an enemy (they were black she was white, the easiest way to ensure that they all remained complicit in the attack was to unite themselves through colour, and differentiate their attacker by her colour).

I have seen white men and women, attacking indian/chinese, take away workers on their way home on Friday/Saturday nights, using detrimental words about their race, it happens every weekend.

boston

attack a man in is 40's

they got 7years

they was all british

It is possible to be British and another colour than white....and another religion than Christian you know."

they was all WHITE BRITISH

what makes me laugh is when that thread was posted about the white womans verbal racist attack on the tram everyone was baying for blood and saying how bad it was and what a low life she was

when four muslim women physically attack a white woman everyones coming up with excuses for them

racism is racism, you cant condemn one colour and defend another

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"what makes me laugh is when that thread was posted about the white womans verbal racist attack on the tram everyone was baying for blood and saying how bad it was and what a low life she was

when four muslim women physically attack a white woman everyones coming up with excuses for them

racism is racism, you cant condemn one colour and defend another "

Spot on!!

in Lancashire

"what makes me laugh is when that thread was posted about the white womans verbal racist attack on the tram everyone was baying for blood and saying how bad it was and what a low life she was

The OP didnt as per your 1st paragraph

The OP did'nt as per your 2nd paragraph

agree with your 3rd paragraph

Torquay

I don't see people making excuses for them, I see people pointing out that there are racist abuses and attacks day in, day out in our wonderful country....and they very rarely make the news.

Personally I wonder if the case would even have been highlighted by the press if the Stephen Lawrence case wasn't so high profile at the moment.

To me a racist attack is a racist attack...whatever the colour or religion of the attacker/s....

There are perfectly good sentencing guidelines for judges, it is their duty to act on them.

didnt say the OP did but reading thro the thread there are lots of people defending them by saying white people are just as bad etc

yes white people are just as bad but then none white people are verbally racist too but noone put that on the tram thread

Cracking debate, keep it going, interesting opinions that everyone is entitled to.

Racism is racism - so true

in Lancashire

"didnt say the OP did but reading thro the thread there are lots of people defending them by saying white people are just as bad etc

yes white people are just as bad but then none white people are verbally racist too but noone put that on the tram thread

"

you said 'everyone' in both, the OP did'nt.

i think statistically 'white' people are more than just as bad as is sadly borne out by the reported incidences of racially aggravated attacks.

"didnt say the OP did but reading thro the thread there are lots of people defending them by saying white people are just as bad etc

"

I dont think I am defending them, more highlighting the imbalance in reporting techniques, for the life of me I cant remember a headline that said

"4 Christian d*unken women attack black woman", yet I am sure as hell it has happened on numerous occasions.

As for the tram lady, well I confess I have not read the story, just another bigot in a world full of them, of all colours and all religions.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

As I said, I dont care what race, religion etc they were from they should have had a better sentence. Years ago I waas 'abused' for having a fat ass by 3 women, I didnt think oh Im calling the police, but it has stopped me from enjoying going out. Petty I know, but nowadays I try not to give a flying fig what is said.

But racism is racism whether its by whites, black, pinks or blues etc. Racism is just not right at any level and gets my back up

Torquay

I would post the 2006 sentencing guidelines but they are very long winded, but the long and short of it shows that the Judge was probably acting within the guidelines if the assailants had no 'previous'....

It doesn't excuse the attack though, and probably more shows up the ridiculous degree of Judges discretion that is allowed under these guidelines.

Northants

Jane.. I can count 9 people who have made excuses for this action! Or at least have defended it in some way. Some more than once! So my rhetorical question is why are they not condemning these four Somali women for a physical attack?

The only answer I can think of is that we have been so brainwashed in this country with our national PC stance, that we now “positively discriminate “ for the ethnic sections of our community!

Silly woman on the bus makes herself look stupid and even upsets the white people on the bus and gets arrested and vilified on this forum.

Somali girls actually physically attack and injure a white woman and they get let off!

Surreysensual..

" you said 'everyone' in both, the OP did'nt."

Just a little nit picky! I am quite sure you understood what was being said!

" i think statistically 'white' people are more than just as bad as is sadly borne out by the reported incidences of racially aggravated attacks."

This is a post about 4 Somali women who attacked a white woman! You cannot make excuses for them by deflecting guilt and putting it on white British people! It was a sustained attack and I agree with Wishy.. If that had been Mrs R being attacked, women or not they would have needed an ambulance!

Pauly… You are defending them by trying to deflect guilt like Surreysensual!

" for the life of me I cant remember a headline that said 4 Christian d*unken women attack black woman, yet I am sure as hell it has happened on numerous occasions."

This is a particular case being discussed. I am sure there are also many instances of members of ethnic groups beating up white or other races, but that is not relevant to this thread.

i am afraid to say ,it does happen hiding behind religion or colour, and police judges and the lik frightend to speak out for fear they will pull out the racist bigot card

"Jane.. I can count 9 people who have made excuses for this action! Or at least have defended it in some way. Some more than once! So my rhetorical question is why are they not condemning these four Somali women for a physical attack?

The only answer I can think of is that we have been so brainwashed in this country with our national PC stance, that we now “positively discriminate “ for the ethnic sections of our community!

Silly woman on the bus makes herself look stupid and even upsets the white people on the bus and gets arrested and vilified on this forum.

Somali girls actually physically attack and injure a white woman and they get let off!

Surreysensual..

i think statistically 'white' people are more than just as bad as is sadly borne out by the reported incidences of racially aggravated attacks.

This is a post about 4 Somali women who attacked a white woman! You cannot make excuses for them by deflecting guilt and putting it on white British people! It was a sustained attack and I agree with Wishy.. If that had been Mrs R being attacked, women or not they would have needed an ambulance!

for the life of me I cant remember a headline that said 4 Christian d*unken women attack black woman, yet I am sure as hell it has happened on numerous occasions.

This is a particular case being discussed. I am sure there are also many instances of members of ethnic groups beating up white or other races, but that is not relevant to this thread.

"

I am not defending them, sorry but if you note I have called them "criminals" in a number of posts. What I do not like, and what I am trying to say, is that the way that this is reported is highlighting someones ethinicity and religion which very, very seldom happens in the case of other peoples racial abuse.

Afterall, I have NEVER seen a "Christian attacks this or that" headline in MY LIFE, strange that, because 47.5% of the UK (according to the last census are) Christian.

The headline is breeding hatred of Muslims, in MY opinion, by highlighting the fact that these were not nasty vicious women attacking a defenceless woman, but nasty, vicious MUSLIM women.

evesham

would hope i am not one of the 9. All i have done is ask why their religion comes into anything.

Think you will find i have not passed comment on their sentance or condoned their behaviour

Thing is people these days just tke what they read as gospel and take no consideraion for 'artistic license' that applies to news stories to sell papers or bring in ratings

Northants

"I am not defending them, sorry but if you note I have called them "criminals" in a number of posts."

But you HAVE defended them by deflection! See below!

"I have seen white men and women, attacking indian/chinese, take away workers on their way home on Friday/Saturday nights, using detrimental words about their race, it happens every weekend."

Not relevant to this discussion!

"The headline is breeding hatred of Muslims, in MY opinion, by highlighting the fact that these were not nasty vicious women attacking a defenceless woman, but nasty, vicious MUSLIM women."

OK, are they Muslim... Yes!

Is the word Muslim a racist comment? NO!

Were they d*unk? Yes

Should they have been drinking as Muslims? No!

Was the fact that they were d*unk and Muslim a factor in the mentioning of their religion? IMO very likely!

Torquay

I don't care if I am seen as one of the '9' or not to be honest....

"I am not defending them, sorry but if you note I have called them "criminals" in a number of posts.

I have seen white men and women, attacking indian/chinese, take away workers on their way home on Friday/Saturday nights, using detrimental words about their race, it happens every weekend.

The headline is breeding hatred of Muslims, in MY opinion, by highlighting the fact that these were not nasty vicious women attacking a defenceless woman, but nasty, vicious MUSLIM women.

Were they d*unk? Yes

Was the fact that they were d*unk and Muslim a factor in the mentioning of their religion? IMO very likely!

"

I do not wish for an arguement, to say that Muslims cant drink is simply not true (for example Ishmali Muslims, to give you ONE sect).

Them being Muslim has no relevance to either their sentance, crime, or the fact that they were d*unk, that IS deflection.

You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. I find the press in this case deliberately highlighting the wrong aspect of this crime to sell papers

Bradford

"I am not defending them, sorry but if you note I have called them "criminals" in a number of posts.

Were they d*unk? Yes

I do not wish for an arguement, to say that Muslims cant drink is simply not true (for example Ishmali Muslims, to give you ONE sect).

Them being Muslim has no relevance to either their sentance, crime, or the fact that they were d*unk, that IS deflection.

You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. I find the press in this case deliberately highlighting the wrong aspect of this crime to sell papers"

On the contrary, from what little i have read, it would appear the defence lawyer very deliberately used their "religion" to affect the sentence received. The Judge duly took account of it.

The paper appears to be reporting FACT after the violent event.

Happy to be corrected if wrong.

Torquay

Were they d*unk? Yes

You are entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. I find the press in this case deliberately highlighting the wrong aspect of this crime to sell papers

On the contrary, from what little i have read, it would appear the defence lawyer very deliberately used their "religion" to affect the sentence received. The Judge duly took account of it.

Happy to be corrected if wrong. "

Totally correct, the defence did use their religion in mitigation....however, it's not unusual for a suspended sentence to be handed out for proven charges of ABH...quite the opposite in fact, suspended sentences are very common and becoming widespread.

Bradford

Were they d*unk? Yes

Happy to be corrected if wrong.

Totally correct, the defence did use their religion in mitigation....however, it's not unusual for a suspended sentence to be handed out for proven charges of ABH...quite the opposite in fact, suspended sentences are very common and becoming widespread."

Correct. But the previous poster was saying that their religion was irrelevant and that the media raised the matter of religion to incite the violence. Neither of which are true.

Cant be bothered to quote everyone who appears to think I condone these acts of violence and that I am defending the criminals involved. The headline is from the Daily Telegraph (other daily newspapers are avilable)

"Mercy for the d*unk Muslim girl gang who attacked woman"

The story goes on to report....

"He" (the judge) heard in mitigation that the four were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

Now aside from the fact that this was 4 women who viciously attacked another when d*unk, the statement of "mitigation" was as a defence, which all are entitled to in a court of law.

Every day, our courts are filled to the brim with people "defending" their actions of Friday/Saturday night d*unken binges. With numerous excuses of why they were d*unk, are these reported? No.

The story here is not that the women were Muslim, but that they were d*unk and viciously attacked someone else. I find the headline inflammatory, but thats my opinion, I will stick by it, come what may

Bradford

So did the media report the matter accurately and fairly?

Or is the argument that the media should have "censored" the word Muslim ( a pertinent fact )? A situation which many people find offensive as the thin edge of a big wedge.

Can you imagine the uproar if they'd been gingers?

Torquay

I only wish the media would place so much emphasis on ALL cases of racist attack that appear before the courts....at ALL times, and not simply because the current big thing in the news is the Stephen Lawrence case.

Would this story have appeared in the papers, and so widespread, if there wasn't such a furore about the Lawrence case currently taking place?

I would suggest probably not....

"

So did the media report the matter accurately and fairly?

Or is the argument that the media should have "censored" the word Muslim ( a pertinent fact )? A situation which many people find offensive as the thin edge of a big wedge.

Can you imagine the uproar if they'd been gingers? "

Sorry I dont understand, being Muslim was not a pertinent fact of the attack, or the crime, it was used in mitigation as a rationale as to why they were not used to alcohol, alcohol was the reason for the attack, being Muslim was not.

Again, your opinion, I respect that, you think that the defendents being Muslims, was the reason they gained a lenient sentence, in truth courts are lenient to ALL cases of d*unken violence these days, why? Because the prisons are full

Bradford

" The headline is from the Daily Telegraph (other daily newspapers are avilable)

"He" (the judge) heard in mitigation that the four were not used to alcohol because their religion does not allow it.

"

As you quote above, the media, The Daily Telegraph reported THE COURT CASE after the event by which time a pertnent fact was the word MUSLIM. The paper reported the matter accurately.

One line of debate, seperate to whether the sentence was within guidelines or too lenient, is that the factual word MUSLIM should not have been used by the paper.

" The headline is from the Daily Telegraph (other daily newspapers are avilable)

As you quote above, the media, The Daily Telegraph reported THE COURT CASE after the event by which time a pertnent fact was the word MUSLIM. The paper reported the matter accurately.

One line of debate, seperate to whether the sentence was within guidelines or too lenient, is that the factual word MUSLIM should not have been used by the paper. "

I dont think we shall agree, therefore I will retire, but I maintain my opinion, as is my right

By *ever been kissedMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

I am not a Muslim, or a Christian, and I actually think, the religion of these women has no relationship to the crime they commited, just another example of the press breeding hatred.

Very good post...."

Booom! Kills it with that 1 post.

Nail.

Head.

On.

Middlesbrough

& it should be the same thruout. Not sure why religion is being brought into it at all. was it a race attack? by evidence yes.

was the sentencing leniant?

Absolutely most positively. Religion & ignorance is never an excuse.

is this turning into "them" & "us"...?

looks like it.

in Lancashire

"Jane.. I can count 9 people who have made excuses for this action! Or at least have defended it in some way. Some more than once! So my rhetorical question is why are they not condemning these four Somali women for a physical attack?

Surreysensual..

Not nit picking at all, the poster said 'EVERYONE' and that is patently not the case.

If someone posted on a thread perhaps on barebacking that you had contributed to and said 'everyone' here seems to agree its ok, Rumour you would be right to say 'not everyone'. Would you be 'nit picking'?

It was not my intention to deflect any guilt what so ever, the sentencing argument if this thread was ever about it was only loosely referred to for his own agenda by the OP.

What they did was wrong end off.

What i am saying is there are far more 'reported' attacks by 'white' people on 'none white' people, its all wrong.

Rumour, you are actually doing in this thread what you said i had been doing, attempting to deflect by your following paragraphs. IMHO, without being PICKY!!

for the life of me I cant remember a headline that said 4 Christian d*unken women attack black woman, yet I am sure as hell it has happened on numerous occasions.

"

Very good post...."

A VERY good post!

who gives a flying fuck what religion they belong to. the bitches shouldve been banged up regardless

I was just thinking the same thing.... Why are most people taking there frustrations out on other races & religion?, when its blatantly obvious the justice system & the way this country is run in general is to blame for the light sentence. Seriously you need to stop blaming other peoples skin colour &/or religion for the problems in this country try looking closer to home i.e the twats in the house of parliament "

It's easier and more palatable for some people to blame foreigners for all their ills, rather than blame the very people they voted for to take care of their interest.

Nothing new really, it's like a cheated on spouse. They'll kick off at the other party and find excuses for their cheating partner.

Don't understand that mindset myself.

the bf shouldve laid every one of them out aswell

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"....

i wonder what he would say if it had been white christian women attacking muslims....."

And the reason you are left wondering is.... when it happens and it does happen.... a lot, it doesn't make the news.

No uproar, no fuss..... no media coverage.

sorry but if the BF of the woman had hit one of these so called somali-british people i am sure the headline would be

''British man Attacks 4 Somali muslim women''

all the pathetic arguements on here are the reason the papers publish this kind of shitty story and you all got sucked in yet again!!!!

One line of debate, seperate to whether the sentence was within guidelines or too lenient, is that the factual word MUSLIM should not have been used by the paper. "

Ok Ok I said I was going to leave it, and to be honest, this is a little tongue in cheek but,

On the BBC website yesterday, there were details of two white men (both named in the headline), accused of an arsonist attack on a mosque in Stoke on Trent. One of the defendents alibi's is that he was only fishing near by at the time of the attack.

Strangely, the headline did not read "Fisherman denies arson attack on Mosque", now is the fact that he is a fisherman pertinent? Well yes if we use your logic, then as he uased the fact that he was fishing at the time, as his defence, then this is "Important" to the story, but yet the headline makes no mention of it.

Perhaps because we dont wish to villify fisherman? No, because unfortunately (and I am sorry to all your riverbank huggers out there), bad fisherman do not make newspaper sales, bad Muslims however do. This time I am really retiring, but I hope you see this post as an example of what I am trying to say, whether you agree or not, thats not so important, I respect you for your opinion and you have an absolute right to it.

i bet is just the press that has stirred this up poor woman

By *orestersCouple  over a year ago

The Forest

You can only be racist if you're skin is white.

You can only be sexist if you're male. 21st century Britain in a nutshell.

Torquay

"You can only be racist if you're skin is white.

You can only be sexist if you're male. 21st century Britain in a nutshell."

No...21st century in the 19th century mindset.

There have many instance of proven race crimes by people of ALL colours in our courts...

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

OP posts like this never get anywhere.Lots of ppl will respond but @ the end of the day wot can u do abt it?????so ill leave it up 2 u all.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Lots of ppl will respond but @ the end of the day wot can u do abt it????? "

For me, I will continue to see good in all races, acknowledge there are bad ones across all communities. Welcome all who want to live here and contribute in a positive way.

Leave the authorities to do what they have to do dealing with the not so good ones.

And I won't react to the media driven, forum driven bravado that brings around armchair qualified lawyers, detectives and so on.

"Lots of ppl will respond but @ the end of the day wot can u do abt it?????

For me, I will continue to see good in all races, acknowledge there are bad ones across all communities. Welcome all who want to live here and contribute in a positive way.

Leave the authorities to do what they have to do dealing with the not so good ones.

And I won't react to the media driven, forum driven bravado that brings around armchair qualified lawyers, detectives and so on. "

+1 well said View

reading all the above, should we not also question then the use of the word "Somalian" and perhaps even "women"?

I don't think their religion should be something for the press to bring up..and they weren't charged with a racially aggravated attack.

so the thread title should be 'd*unk women'...and we all know they're a handful

thus edited the telegraph headine would read

People not used to drinking walk free after attack on person.

Torquay

They were Somalian (or of Somalian descent)....

They were women....

They were found guilty of a criminal act and sentenced....

Their sentences may well have been too lenient....but that can be said of thousands of other criminal cases

What more do we want?

they got off light. thats the prob.

i say there was some racial motivation involved as they were shouting kill the white slag while booting her in the head

either way the bf shouldve just laid all 4 of them out

have to say I am NOT surprised that whoever was shouting that did not get "incitement to murder added.

apparently, a death threat is not taken seriously unless there is a "reliable" witness to it or other hard evidence.

(perhaps such as being actually dead?)

Tell me this how many muslim woman and men have been in the same situation with white ppl?

people are not different, we just choose not to carry it out...

Cos if you really cared for ppl and what was being done to them - we know who the real culprit is here : DRINK

Do we try and curb the laws on drink? NO. We treat it as nothing has happened and every new case that comes along make ppl more resentful about each other

A major factor is ppl like drink and they would see it as a threat if there was a restriction on it.

But what this reveals is this

That just becasue you don't do the crim you are willing to let it happen to other ppl who can't control themselves.

It's all about sacrifice. Giving up something that would illeviate the paib and suffering of some until we learn how to deal with it properly

Haven't read all the above posts but for my pennies worth,violence is violence, no matter what religion, race or sex.

Would it have been reported in the media if all involved were white? Christian? Catholic? Humanist? Anglo Saxon? Hindu? Indian? American? French? Australian?.

If they were the same creed it would have made the headlines?

If they had made the attack in their country of origin, how would their authorities have dealt with it?

Would it be too strong of a point of _iew to say "Bring back corporal punishment?" Maybe treat the thugs as they would be treated in their own religion/punishment if that is what they are hiding behind.

"Haven't read all the above posts but for my pennies worth,violence is violence, no matter what religion, race or sex.

Would it have been reported in the media if all involved were white? Christian? Catholic? Humanist? Anglo Saxon? Hindu? Indian? American? French? Australian?.

If they were the same creed it would have made the headlines?

If they had made the attack in their country of origin, how would their authorities have dealt with it?

Would it be too strong of a point of _iew to say "Bring back corporal punishment?" Maybe treat the thugs as they would be treated in their own religion/punishment if that is what they are hiding behind.

"

in certain circumstances and in certain places in the UK I believe they can choose to be now. (Shariah law) but that's another thread ............

"Tell me this how many muslim woman and men have been in the same situation with white ppl?

Cos if you really cared for ppl and what was being done to them - we know who the real culprit is here : DRINK

Do we try and curb the laws on drink? NO. We treat it as nothing has happened and every new case that comes along make ppl more resentful about each other

A major factor is ppl like drink and they would see it as a threat if there was a restriction on it.

That just becasue you don't do the crim you are willing to let it happen to other ppl who can't control themselves.

It's all about sacrifice. Giving up something that would illeviate the paib and suffering of some until we learn how to deal with it properly

"

good point.

"Tell me this how many muslim woman and men have been in the same situation with white ppl?

"

Drink is an inanimate object like a gun, a vase or whatever you wish to choose. It is the people that are the REAL problem and how they behave and act.

Drink is an inanimate object like a gun, a vase or whatever you wish to choose. It is the people that are the REAL problem and how they behave and act."

oh, I dunno. I loved my ex. He was a sweet, romantic, modern minded and clever man. Drink turned him into a beast and not in a good way, like a complete stranger.

Drink is an inanimate object like a gun, a vase or whatever you wish to choose. It is the people that are the REAL problem and how they behave and act."

You teach them but society is not teaching them how to drink properly are they? The whole point of drink is the release of it to lifes problems and stresses.

people are stubborn sometimes you have to take a detour to get to your destination

When a person goes for a job inter_iew - do all inter_iewees have the same experience, skills, knowledge. No : they all come with something different. So what do the employers do to the lucky person who gets the job and they are lacking in certain key skills - they TRAIN them up.

Where s the training of drink in society - THERE IS NONE

Drink is an inanimate object like a gun, a vase or whatever you wish to choose. It is the people that are the REAL problem and how they behave and act.

oh, I dunno. I loved my ex. He was a sweet, romantic, modern minded and clever man. Drink turned him into a beast and not in a good way, like a complete stranger."

Drink is an escape and an excuse for some to act foolishly. Some drink to suppress certain emotions.

oh, I dunno. I loved my ex. He was a sweet, romantic, modern minded and clever man. Drink turned him into a beast and not in a good way, like a complete stranger."

I can't understand the world - A person such as yourselves come on and opens up to something so personnel and yet ppl turn a blind eye to it as if it's nothing important

The same goes for children in need: I think its absolutely disgusting and pathetic that as a nation or whatever we are that 'WE' have to be entertained in order to give money to ppl less fortunate as ourselves. As if ppl in a video is not heart breaking as it is...

You teach them but society is not teaching them how to drink properly are they? The whole point of drink is the release of it to lifes problems and stresses.

people are stubborn sometimes you have to take a detour to get to your destination

When a person goes for a job inter_iew - do all inter_iewees have the same experience, skills, knowledge. No : they all come with something different. So what do the employers do to the lucky person who gets the job and they are lacking in certain key skills - they TRAIN them up.

"

Lead by example.

Have a look at the celebs who younger generations look up to, where are they mostly when their photos are snapped by the papparazzi? Bars, clubs etc.

Look at the older generations of actors, rock stars and the like. How where they were portrayed, drinking, smoking, shagging everything that moved, drugs and so on.

Who's to blame? The media? The showbiz industry? The papperazzi? Or maybe the stars themselves?

Lead by example.

Have a look at the celebs who younger generations look up to, where are they mostly when their photos are snapped by the papparazzi? Bars, clubs etc.

Look at the older generations of actors, rock stars and the like. How where they were portrayed, drinking, smoking, shagging everything that moved, drugs and so on.

Who's to blame? The media? The showbiz industry? The papperazzi? Or maybe the stars themselves?"

I do try to lead by example. But it's not easy when ppl mock you for it and say it's part of life and growing up

They talk about criminals and how a criminal actually commited the deed and hate them for it

But in my eyes ppl who lead the blind such as young folk into the drink lifestyle without warning them are just as criminal.

Why do parents not get together and form a campaign? Or have some group that represents a standout from the norm rather than excepting it as fate. There is no such thing as fate.

ppl in third world countrries who have bloody nothing still share a smile: Until the world stops smiling when help is offerened there is always hope .

Torquay

In many parts of the continent families use bars and taverns quite happily without feeling the need to drink until they can't stand up any longer, they are places more for social interaction than places to get shit faced.

I'm not saying that the French and Spanish don't have instances of d*unken behaviour, of course they do, but not on the scale as we do in the UK.

That probably comes from family influences and respect for the family...

oh, I dunno. I loved my ex. He was a sweet, romantic, modern minded and clever man. Drink turned him into a beast and not in a good way, like a complete stranger.

I can't understand the world - A person such as yourselves come on and opens up to something so personnel and yet ppl turn a blind eye to it as if it's nothing important

The same goes for children in need: I think its absolutely disgusting and pathetic that as a nation or whatever we are that 'WE' have to be entertained in order to give money to ppl less fortunate as ourselves. As if ppl in a video is not heart breaking as it is..."

Many have tried with the love over the centuries, some been thrown to the lions, crucified or assassinated for their message. Never give up hope though.

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"The CCTV footage is available on a London muslims webpage. Google London Muslims Blogspot. Can't post the link as I'm not sure if it's on the allowed list.

The victim's boyfriend laid a few punches himself but I have to say that if that was Siren they were attacking I'd have laid them all out stone cold. He put up a somewhat half hearted fight tbh."

Same here mate! there would be a few muslim woman on liquids for the forseable future if it involved me also woman or no woman!!

Worcestershire

may i ask if you are in the EDL or BNP?"

lol,QPR actually!, legacy from my years in west london watching rodney marsh and stanley bowles before i escaped from the the lunacy of london to the peace & tranquility of worcestershire countryside.

i thought i ought to bring the article to the attention of the good folk on here in the interests of fair play & equality who were baying for blood last week when a young woman threw a few verbals at a tramload of passengers,she never physically attacked anyone,never kicked anyones head in but did get held on remand and all she said were mere words!.

"

lol,QPR actually!, legacy from my years in west london watching rodney marsh and stanley bowles before i escaped from the the lunacy of london to the peace & tranquility of worcestershire countryside.

i thought i ought to bring the article to the attention of the good folk on here in the interests of fair play & equality who were baying for blood last week when a young woman threw a few verbals at a tramload of passengers,she never physically attacked anyone,never kicked anyones head in but did get held on remand and all she said were mere words!."

Thanks for clearing it up, from the tone of your opening post I think some may have inadvertantly mistaken your opening post to be little more than a racist rant.

Yes it may be the Daily Fail, but scroll down and the video footage is there......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

I rarely drink...so I really dont know what its like to be d*unk...so I might try an experiment at the weekend..get tanked up and go and kick the living daylights out of someone..

I wonder if I will only get six months suspended?

"

No, words were used "Kill the white bitch" completly different to the example you gave, yes all walks of life go out on a weekend and knock snot out of one and other, and when colour creed, race etc is used, it becomes racial, not just people having a punch up

As opposed to "fat slag", "bald bastard", "n#'ger" etc? Seriously have you been through town on a Friday night? People when attacking other people will use venemous words that differentiate themselves from their victim (fat, thin, black, white, short, lanky etc), for a human being to continue attacking another human being there has to be a difference, as soon as you see a commanility between you and your victim, the attack would finish.

In other words, the reason these criminals (and yes they are most certainly criminals) used those words, was to unite themselves against the perception of an enemy (they were black she was white, the easiest way to ensure that they all remained complicit in the attack was to unite themselves through colour, and differentiate their attacker by her colour).

I have seen white men and women, attacking indian/chinese, take away workers on their way home on Friday/Saturday nights, using detrimental words about their race, it happens every weekend."

Just curious Pauly, but from your opener here.... As opposed to "fat slag", "bald bastard", "n#'ger" etc?

why only one word censored?

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

"once they have had drink in them they have opened up to their true feelings about the white hosts in this country and physically and verbally attacked this poor woman on her way home"

They were immigrants? I don't recall reading that.

" "once they have had drink in them they have opened up to their true feelings about the white hosts in this country and physically and verbally attacked this poor woman on her way home"

They were immigrants? I don't recall reading that."

I think because they are Somalian indicated that they are immigrants. If they were British they would surely have said British, perhaps followed by "of Somalian descent/origin etc".

in Lancashire

i thought i ought to bring the article to the attention of the good folk on here in the interests of fair play & equality who were baying for blood last week when a young woman threw a few verbals at a tramload of passengers,she never physically attacked anyone,never kicked anyones head in but did get held on remand and all she said were mere words!."

mate ditch qpr lol

reason i asked cos your contribution to the tram lady was one of understanding maybe even compassion and tolerance but look at your OP and its lacking the same..

put the two next to each other and thats why i asked the question...

both the tram lady and the 4 attackers were wrong imho, whatever the 'provocation or mitigation'..

By *ixson-BallsMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

4 women committed a criminal act

they were caught tried and punished...

end of...

what more do you want...Blood??

let the courts deal with the things they do...as hate in your heart will consume you too

Torquay

"I rarely drink...so I really dont know what its like to be d*unk...so I might try an experiment at the weekend..get tanked up and go and kick the living daylights out of someone..

I wonder if I will only get six months suspended? "

In all probability....not even a sentence that harsh to be honest.

As shocking as it may seem many cases that start off as Actual Bodily Harm ultimately end up as a lesser charge by the time the trial starts....that is the harsh reality of our legal system.

i think its disgusting........... anyone kickin anyone in the head while down on the floor should be sent down anyway... but if it was 4 white girls on 1 asian girl, they would av had the book thrown at them

Torquay

"i think its disgusting........... anyone kickin anyone in the head while down on the floor should be sent down anyway... but if it was 4 white girls on 1 asian girl, they would av had the book thrown at them "

You mean like the Five White lads who murdered Stephen Lawrence, simply because he was black?.....chased him down and stabbed him to death?

The book thrown at them in that way?

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

"Lots of ppl will respond but @ the end of the day wot can u do abt it?????

And I won't react to the media driven, forum driven bravado that brings around armchair qualified lawyers, detectives and so on. "

Good 4 you.If everyone can have the same mentality as you.I guess we will find that U.K is a very good place 2 b.I got abuse all the yrs that i have been living here to the point whereby i just let it get in throu one ear n pass throu the next.So its such a nice thing to hear sumone saying this for a change.

yes i mean jus like that i dont condone any violence at all but hate it when theres no justice and yes the white lads deserved to get the book thrown at them

"

Just curious Pauly, but from your opener here.... As opposed to "fat slag", "bald bastard", "n#'ger" etc?

why only one word censored?"

Forum rules I believe... I may be wrong

By *ikeriderMan  over a year ago

prestatyn

"You mean like the Five White lads who murdered Stephen Lawrence, simply because he was black?.....chased him down and stabbed him to death?

"

That must be the 3rd or 4th time time you have brought the Lawrence trial up in this thread, whats up? No one taking the bait?????

if you read the bible it tells you that even christian people should not drink to excess,whether we be black,white or yellow the judge should be jailed for what he did,and as for the four women who carried out the assault they should be put in the local paper with there pics then jailed for an unprovoked assault,its time we do not cow down to these people

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

what on earth has a bible got to do with the law enforcement in the 21st century? It condones incest, slavery, rape, murder and all sorts of other indefensible christian practices.

Worcestershire

"You mean like the Five White lads who murdered Stephen Lawrence, simply because he was black?.....chased him down and stabbed him to death?

That must be the 3rd or 4th time time you have brought the Lawrence trial up in this thread, whats up? No one taking the bait?????"

a whole new industry sprung up around that incident didn't it?.

Middlesbrough

That must be the 3rd or 4th time time you have brought the Lawrence trial up in this thread, whats up? No one taking the bait?????

a whole new industry sprung up around that incident didn't it?. "

"incident"...u say. a young man being murdered for the colour of his skin is an incident. Fuck me. talk about being flippant. guess we know you have nailed your colours to which mast. OhMyDays..!!!

"Have we read the case papers

Did we see sight of the judges rationale in full

Did we see transcripts from both legal teams

Or do we base our non legal qualified judgement based on the media output... No offence to qualified lawyers on here.

This is the media most threads that mention them... Is don't believe all you read in the papers"

The best contribution to this discussion by far.

evesham

a whole new industry sprung up around that incident didn't it?. "

what industry?

I think that as far as an explanation of the event, ie., racist attack by d*unks, the story needed elaborating once it had been said the attackers were from Somalia. There seems to be a lot of violent attacks made by Somali-born people so should the debate be on the wisdom of admitting people from a bitter war zone?

"I think that as far as an explanation of the event, ie., racist attack by d*unks, the story needed elaborating once it had been said the attackers were from Somalia. There seems to be a lot of violent attacks made by Somali-born people so should the debate be on the wisdom of admitting people from a bitter war zone? "

So basically those that need asylum most should be turned away?

Fair question. But the difficulties involved with placing people from a war torn small country, with violence reaching to every age and almost inherent in the population, into a country with totally different history, should not be ignored.

"Fair question. But the difficulties involved with placing people from a war torn small country, with violence reaching to every age and almost inherent in the population, into a country with totally different history, should not be ignored. "

Look at what those 4 girsls did. Look at what goes on in every city and town across the UK every week with regards to d*unken violence. Look at what goes on in Somalia which is a different level all together. Can you see why your logic is flawed?

Torquay

That must be the 3rd or 4th time time you have brought the Lawrence trial up in this thread, whats up? No one taking the bait?????"

So we should forget it just because you think it can be 'trumped' by a white girl getting attacked and spending a night in hospital....simply because it makes it easier for you to comprehend because the attackers happened to be Muslim and not white?

Reality check....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"what on earth has a bible got to do with the law enforcement in the 21st century? It condones incest, slavery, rape, murder and all sorts of other indefensible christian practices.

"

Sounds like an episode of Eastenders. Where can I buy a copy ?

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"what on earth has a bible got to do with the law enforcement in the 21st century? It condones incest, slavery, rape, murder and all sorts of other indefensible christian practices.

Sounds like an episode of Eastenders. Where can I buy a copy ?"

most good hotels give you one for a little light reading of a night

"Fair question. But the difficulties involved with placing people from a war torn small country, with violence reaching to every age and almost inherent in the population, into a country with totally different history, should not be ignored.

Look at what those 4 girsls did. Look at what goes on in every city and town across the UK every week with regards to d*unken violence. Look at what goes on in Somalia which is a different level all together. Can you see why your logic is flawed?

"

. I was being economic with words to the detriment of my argument. I was thinking more of recent extremely violent unprovoked attacks while carrying out reasonably moderate crimes eg burglary. Were I in the position of applying for asylum in a Western country to escape persecution, I would hope I would be accepted and I am no hypocrite. I was asking more of a general question than being against all granting of asylum

1....2....3 and you are back in the room

WORCESTERSHIRE

"I think that as far as an explanation of the event, ie., racist attack by d*unks, the story needed elaborating once it had been said the attackers were from Somalia. There seems to be a lot of violent attacks made by Somali-born people so should the debate be on the wisdom of admitting people from a bitter war zone?

"

how many safe havens did they pas through before getting to this country?,and why they aim for this country?.

"I think that as far as an explanation of the event, ie., racist attack by d*unks, the story needed elaborating once it had been said the attackers were from Somalia. There seems to be a lot of violent attacks made by Somali-born people so should the debate be on the wisdom of admitting people from a bitter war zone?

"

some would turn everyone away and yet if we re-patriated everyone with foreign jeans the country would be empty and the Celts could moved back in.

oooooooooooops not jeans lol genes!

how many safe havens did they pas through before getting to this country?,and why they aim for this country?."

Are you at any point going to have the balls to admit that you are a racist?

how many safe havens did they pas through before getting to this country?,and why they aim for this country?."

And why is that an issue?

Worcestershire

[Removed by poster at 11/12/11 12:32:40]

a lot of this, quite a few of that, how many ......... give us some hard figures and a reference.

Worcestershire

"incident"...u say. a young man being murdered for the colour of his skin is an incident. Fuck me. talk about being flippant. guess we know you have nailed your colours to which mast. OhMyDays..!!!"

tis you my friend trying to trivialise not me!.

police get called out to car crashes,house break-ins,industrial accidents,murders,all are logged as incidents,fire crews get called out to housefires,car crashes,industrial accidents,all are logged as incidents,troops in afghanistan are in involved in IED incidents.

listen up!.

Worcestershire

"how many safe havens did they pass through before getting to this country?,and why they aim for this country?.

And why is that an issue? "

t'is merely a question asking how many safe havens they passed through if they were trying to escape from a war torn territory!,surely it is not too hard for you to answer?.

this is number 158 .... only 17 more posts to go

hear hear

I get into these sort of debates all the time with friends who are uneducated and think because someone told them or they read it somewhere it is gospel !!! not that any of them attend church or chapel or abstain from very much but think they have the god given right to pass judgment, look two religious references(gospel, abstain) we use in everyday language when it shows no bearing on religious teaching.

white, although ocassionally tanned scottish born and bred non religious individual here who has been to mass and sunday service in many a different church mosque happy clappers hall you name it but I firmly stand in the I am of no religion group i like to think I accept people for who the are and how they treat people individually rather than judge them by their outward appearance, country of origin or beliefs

alcohol is more the issue here which fills me with hatred, I can and do drink but do so moderately and it doesnt make me aggressive or violent maybe a little more promiscuous than normal but hey ho Im not hurting anyone, people take alcohol too lightly and although its not the best excuse it can fuel all sorts of unpredictable behavior. unless you are fully aware of the history of the case and all the facts its very easy for the media to manipulate any story, the media is the greatest of all at brainwashing people

hear hear

I get into these sort of debates all the time with friends who are uneducated and think because someone told them or they read it somewhere it is gospel !!! not that any of them attend church or chapel or abstain from very much but think they have the god given right to pass judgment, look two religious references(gospel, abstain) we use in everyday language when it shows no bearing on religious teaching.

white, although ocassionally tanned scottish born and bred non religious individual here who has been to mass and sunday service in many a different church mosque happy clappers hall you name it but I firmly stand in the I am of no religion group i like to think I accept people for who the are and how they treat people individually rather than judge them by their outward appearance, country of origin or beliefs

alcohol is more the issue here which fills me with hatred, I can and do drink but do so moderately and it doesnt make me aggressive or violent maybe a little more promiscuous than normal but hey ho Im not hurting anyone, people take alcohol too lightly and although its not the best excuse it can fuel all sorts of unpredictable behavior. unless you are fully aware of the history of the case and all the facts its very easy for the media to manipulate any story, the media is the greatest of all at brainwashing people"

agree alcohol is the issue here as someone previously tried to point out but was largely ignored whilst people spouted about religion, and foreigners.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Having seen the footage of this attack, it is nothing short of a miracle that the girl assaulted, despite her boyfriends best efforts to defend her, did not end up with brain damage or even worse.

I find it utterly disgraceful that these people, regardless of their religion or race will not receive any jail time at all for what I am sure we would all agree was a very serious crime.

The fact that their religion was used as a defence is total bullshit.

The problem here is the effect this has on all the generations coming behind them, it basically sends out a message that there is no justice and that you can commit such horrific crimes and all but get away with it.

To compound this even further, they showed no remorse what so ever for the attack and one of them even put on twitter that she was going out for a drink to celebrating getting off - Oh excellent, so that worked then.

If anyone should be forced to sit down in front of the victims and apologise to them, its these four.

The bottom line is, they could have killed her, and that could have been your kid lying there, don't forget that.

A friend of mine was kicked to death in London under very similar circumstances, and the two girls only got 8 years each, (They will be out in less than half that) they tried to use alcohol as a defence there.

Such incidents should make us all pause and wonder what kind of world our kids are growing up in.

how many safe havens did they pas through before getting to this country?,and why they aim for this country?.

Are you at any point going to have the balls to admit that you are a racist?"

Honestly, he doesn't need to, it really is obvious.

"Having seen the footage of this attack, it is nothing short of a miracle that the girl assaulted, despite her boyfriends best efforts to defend her, did not end up with brain damage or even worse.

I find it utterly disgraceful that these people, regardless of their religion or race will not receive any jail time at all for what I am sure we would all agree was a very serious crime.

The fact that their religion was used as a defence is total bullshit.

The problem here is the effect this has on all the generations coming behind them, it basically sends out a message that there is no justice and that you can commit such horrific crimes and all but get away with it.

To compound this even further, they showed no remorse what so ever for the attack and one of them even put on twitter that she was going out for a drink to celebrating getting off - Oh excellent, so that worked then.

If anyone should be forced to sit down in front of the victims and apologise to them, its these four.

The bottom line is, they could have killed her, and that could have been your kid lying there, don't forget that.

A friend of mine was kicked to death in London under very similar circumstances, and the two girls only got 8 years each, (They will be out in less than half that) they tried to use alcohol as a defence there.

Such incidents should make us all pause and wonder what kind of world our kids are growing up in."

Every day I read or hear of terrible acts being carried out and the sentencing not seeming to fit the crime.

In this country you'll get more prison time for not paying your taxes than for murder in some cases.

The rich and famous use excuses to avoid penalties all the time, especially rich footballers caught speeding say.

No one seems to want to highlight that, but some seem quick to jump on anything involving Muslims/foreigners.

I thank you all really. As black people we're told racism in this country is dead, and we just have chips on our shoulders.

Haa haa haa haa...yeah, right! Of course it is.

WORCESTERSHIRE

Are you at any point going to have the balls to admit that you are a racist?

Honestly, he doesn't need to, it really is obvious."

is it wrong to bring these facts to the attention of all?,and to ask questions about it?.

Middlesbrough

"incident"...u say. a young man being murdered for the colour of his skin is an incident. Fuck me. talk about being flippant. guess we know you have nailed your colours to which mast. OhMyDays..!!!

tis you my friend trying to trivialise not me!.

police get called out to car crashes,house break-ins,industrial accidents,murders,all are logged as incidents,fire crews get called out to housefires,car crashes,industrial accidents,all are logged as incidents,troops in afghanistan are in involved in IED incidents.

listen up!."

Behave yourself fella. At least have the balls to come out & admit how you truly feel. why hide behind a keyboard. Back track all you want.you're generalizing with that post...but you quoted something specific prior to that. & it was asked before.... what 'industry' were u referring to?

"The CCTV footage is available on a London muslims webpage. Google London Muslims Blogspot. Can't post the link as I'm not sure if it's on the allowed list.

The victim's boyfriend laid a few punches himself but I have to say that if that was Siren they were attacking I'd have laid them all out stone cold. He put up a somewhat half hearted fight tbh.

Same here mate! there would be a few muslim woman on liquids for the forseable future if it involved me also woman or no woman!! "

If the boyfriend had of waded into them and given them a good hiding, as I would have done, it would be interesting to see what sentence he would have received, first offence or not! R

"

Every day I read or hear of terrible acts being carried out and the sentencing not seeming to fit the crime.

In this country you'll get more prison time for not paying your taxes than for murder in some cases.

The rich and famous use excuses to avoid penalties all the time, especially rich footballers caught speeding say.

No one seems to want to highlight that, but some seem quick to jump on anything involving Muslims/foreigners.

I thank you all really. As black people we're told racism in this country is dead, and we just have chips on our shoulders.

Haa haa haa haa...yeah, right! Of course it is. "

racism is not dead in this country, where i live theres a big BNP following and on my estste the council homes a black family who they very quickly had to re home as they was getting their home attacked all the time, gangs of teenage kids would walk by their house and throw bricks thro their windows and spay abuse on their house and this was this year im not going back years

but also theres a big asian community about half a mile from me where they would never house white or black families for the very same reason, they would not be welcome, you cant even walk thro there without getting abuse, again mainly by the teenagers, the shops wont even serve you if you go in and are not asian

racism is alive and kicking in all walks of life in 2011 and sadly it always will be, its upto us to educate our children to break this chain but some just dont seem to want to

By *ikeriderMan  over a year ago

prestatyn

[Removed by poster at 12/12/11 02:38:16]

"Did they call her "White Christian Trash"....or...."White Christian Bitch"?"

lol....

You could not have said this better. Seasons greetings, merry Crimbo & lots of fun for 2012

I was just thinking the same thing.... Why are most people taking there frustrations out on other races & religion?, when its blatantly obvious the justice system & the way this country is run in general is to blame for the light sentence. Seriously you need to stop blaming other peoples skin colour &/or religion for the problems in this country try looking closer to home i.e the twats in the house of parliament "

Well said bro.

I couldn't give a toss what colour creed religion these pieces of trash, shit, effluent were

They should have got at least ten years with no parole

Until this snivelling pandering victim hating judicial system in this country gets a fucking backbone and stop pandering to the do gooding I'm better / know better than you brigade we've all got bob hope

"I couldn't give a toss what colour creed religion these pieces of trash, shit, effluent were

Until this snivelling pandering victim hating judicial system in this country gets a fucking backbone and stop pandering to the do gooding I'm better / know better than you brigade we've all got bob hope "

Can you tell me about a regime where heavy sentances are an active deterrent to crime?

"I couldn't give a toss what colour creed religion these pieces of trash, shit, effluent were

Until this snivelling pandering victim hating judicial system in this country gets a fucking backbone and stop pandering to the do gooding I'm better / know better than you brigade we've all got bob hope

Can you tell me about a regime where heavy sentances are an active deterrent to crime?"

Can you tell me the softly softly approach has worked?

I hear lobotomy works