FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > looks

looks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

would just like to say looks are only skin deep its what is inside a person what counts

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iz78Woman  over a year ago

wirral

didnt you post a thread along the same lines as this a few days ago?

By *r AntrimMan  over a year ago

lisburn

couldnt agree more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I often think of myself inside someone

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

think we have been through this, stop being so negative, u give out an aura of doom n gloom x

maidstone

"didnt you post a thread along the same lines as this a few days ago?"

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

a smile would help

( i know, says me )

By *iz78Woman  over a year ago

wirral

you were advised to change you profile pic to one that shows you smiling and more cheerful, it was good advice but not taken up i see.

get over yourself and stop wallowing in self pity its not attractive

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/81250

you got some fairly good feedback already!

in the words of the joker, 'why so serious ?'

Yeah man whats inside is important but to lots looks are too. But I aint no Brad or Depp and get along ok.

Think you need to turn that frown upside down and be more positive, theres more to life than this website, sex or looks.

Have a ball instead. I always have a laugh then whatever else come along is a bonus.

Anyone wanna shag?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You posted this thread the other day. Not everyone on the planet is drop dead gorgeous the majority of people fall between a certain line.

Dont keep drawing attention to your looks. You could put a picture on of you smiling though cause serious shots like you have on dont really make anyone look that attractive.

Bradford

"Yeah man whats inside is important but to lots looks are too. But I aint no Brad or Depp and get along ok.

Think you need to turn that frown upside down and be more positive, theres more to life than this website, sex or looks.

Have a ball instead. I always have a laugh then whatever else come along is a bonus.

Anyone wanna shag?

"

Go on then you smooth talker lol

"Yeah man whats inside is important but to lots looks are too. But I aint no Brad or Depp and get along ok.

Anyone wanna shag?

"

Go on then if I must

Anyone wanna shag?

Go on then you smooth talker lol "

Knew id get at least one, Asda carpark at Handsworth in 20 mins. No need for lube I have plenty of saliva

Bradford

Looks, Looks, Looks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-PqFIx_X6A

They certainly don't make 'em like they used to.

"I often think of myself inside someone"

And you quite often are .

Bradford

Anyone wanna shag?

Knew id get at least one, Asda carpark at Handsworth in 20 mins. No need for lube I have plenty of saliva "

ASDA? Tsk, i'm a Morrisons man.

Remember a joke from TV once, it said if you were down a bit and wanted to feel better about yerself, go shopping in ASDA.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

[Removed by poster at 23/12/11 17:41:09]

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"would just like to say looks are only skin deep its what is inside a person what counts "

In which case you are not giving out a positive fun person on the inside.

For me ( Mrs ) looks are the first thing I am looking for, if I fancy them, I then get to know them a little bit to see if it all fits.

I am not here to pander to people who think I should shag people who I don't fancy .

Difference between good and bad looking people is:

The good looking ones we shag then get to know and the not so good looking ones we get to know then shag.

"would just like to say looks are only skin deep its what is inside a person what counts

For me ( Mrs ) looks are the first thing I am looking for, if I fancy them, I then get to know them a little bit to see if it all fits.

I am not here to pander to people who think I should shag people who I don't fancy ."

Same here.

yes i agree ,but some people will only look for good looking people ,urgo i have not a hope in hell lol

Put as much effort into being positive as you do in being negative and you will be fighting them off xx

"I often think of myself inside someone

And you quite often are . "

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...(the rest is censored)

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"would just like to say looks are only skin deep its what is inside a person what counts

I am not here to pander to people who think I should shag people who I don't fancy ."

+1

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"yes i agree ,but some people will only look for good looking people ,urgo i have not a hope in hell lol"

What I think is good looking and fanciable won't be the same for anyone else.

Not everyone is into pretty boys for example and like a man to look like a man.

There is someone for everyone I think.

One mans model is another mans munter!

If beauty is skin deep and its whats inside that counts, why are you worrying? Are you ugly on the inside too? Are you happy go lucky?

We can't be the judge of anyone, we all have pro's and cons

"you were advised to change you profile pic to one that shows you smiling and more cheerful, it was good advice but not taken up i see.

get over yourself and stop wallowing in self pity its not attractive"

Saves me typing!

Looks aren't everything, true, but people are attracted to others physically and that helps decide their initial feelings towards others.

I'm not the best looking bloke in the world, I'd be stupid to think I could compete with Brad Pitt, but neither am I the ugliest. I did model in my twenties, but it was only a charity shoot so America's next top I ain't! I do workout, but only manage 4-6 hours a week due to my hectic working hours (like most I guess, lol )I just class myself as average physically, but I seem to do alright on here though.

Women do appreciate humility, but not a lack of self-esteem. Putting yourself down is acceptable, but only in the sense that shows you don't take yourself too seriously...

"yes i agree ,but some people will only look for good looking people ,urgo i have not a hope in hell lol"

Yes your right,'some people', what about the others fella?

If you believe you haven't got a hope, then you haven't.

I suggest the reality is that you know you do have a hope but are maybe just a bit frustrated by a lean spell, try and stay positive mate.

Actually I disagree, this is a swingers site, its about mutual attraction, if you dont physically find the person attractive why would you fuck them, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, what one person finds attractive another doesn't.

[Removed by poster at 23/12/11 18:12:01]

"I often think of myself inside someone

And you quite often are .

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...(the rest is censored)

*Passes Paddy the Painkillers*

You not well sunbeam? "

Ps: If beauty is only skin deep... Then Im inside out...

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Looks count when you are meeting someone for "fun" based on a photo

Otherwise....No

"Looks count when you are meeting someone for "fun" based on a photo

Otherwise....No"

True. But I'd assume a sense of humour, a certain amount of intellect, a deviant mind, a high sex drive and a good fuck would probably come in handy too while we're at it....

Otherwise....No"

To most people, us included, if there is no physical attraction there is not going to be a meet

To me looks do matter within the swinging scene, I do want to be sexually attracted to the person we are going to meet but as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

Bradford

Anyone wanna shag?

Knew id get at least one, Asda carpark at Handsworth in 20 mins. No need for lube I have plenty of saliva "

Oi, timewaster. lol

"To me looks do matter within the swinging scene, I do want to be sexually attracted to the person we are going to meet but as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder! "

And you're rather damn fine to behold while we're on the subject!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"would just like to say looks are only skin deep its what is inside a person what counts "

people were kind enough to offer you some pieces of advice, it is a shame that you decided to take none of it on board and put up the same thread again...

maidstone

de ju fu [spelt wrong, blame the baileys!]

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

people were kind enough to offer you some pieces of advice, it is a shame that you decided to take none of it on board and put up the same thread again..."

[Removed by poster at 23/12/11 18:44:05]

"de ju fu [spelt wrong, blame the baileys!] "

isn't that de ja vu's chinese cousin ?

"To me looks do matter within the swinging scene, I do want to be sexually attracted to the person we are going to meet but as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

And you're rather damn fine to behold while we're on the subject! "

lol pretty tasty yourself Mr Lick 77

maidstone

"de ju fu [spelt wrong, blame the baileys!]

isn't that de ja vu's chinese cousin ?"

yes!!! thats the one!! lol

If this guy has low self-esteem then perhaps a bit more humility on your parts might be in order. Some of you can be very judgemental, often hurtful, and yes I read the other thread at the time, and saw the good advice, but clearly this gent isnt ready to take that advice up just yet for whatever reason that may be. It doesnt give you the right to forum bash him. It seems its ok for the regulars to repeatedly cover topics like the "would you ... the one below" etc, but if anyone new comes along theyre are not allowed to say anything...chill out, this is a forum for everyone on fab, not just you lot. Beauty is skin deep, but Ugly goes to the bone!

maidstone

"If this guy has low self-esteem then perhaps a bit more humility on your parts might be in order. Some of you can be very judgemental, often hurtful, and yes I read the other thread at the time, and saw the good advice, but clearly this gent isnt ready to take that advice up just yet for whatever reason that may be. It doesnt give you the right to forum bash him. It seems its ok for the regulars to repeatedly cover topics like the "would you ... the one below" etc, but if anyone new comes along theyre are not allowed to say anything...chill out, this is a forum for everyone on fab, not just you lot. Beauty is skin deep, but Ugly goes to the bone!"
i am quite new to the forums, but the same thread has been done by him and advice given, i honestly dont think its a case of being nasty, just the op is not listening and continues to ask the same question

I see your point, but as far as i can see he wasnt asking a question, merely making a statement, which he is entitled to do, just as people can choose whether to read and respond to a thread. If people dont like repeat threads, then just move on to the next, simples! There's really no need to be potentially hurtful is there?

"If this guy has low self-esteem then perhaps a bit more humility on your parts might be in order. Some of you can be very judgemental, often hurtful, and yes I read the other thread at the time, and saw the good advice, but clearly this gent isnt ready to take that advice up just yet for whatever reason that may be. It doesnt give you the right to forum bash him. It seems its ok for the regulars to repeatedly cover topics like the "would you ... the one below" etc, but if anyone new comes along theyre are not allowed to say anything...chill out, this is a forum for everyone on fab, not just you lot. Beauty is skin deep, but Ugly goes to the bone!i am quite new to the forums, but the same thread has been done by him and advice given, i honestly dont think its a case of being nasty, just the op is not listening and continues to ask the same question"

This.

If you don't get the advice you want, starting a near identical thread probably won't get you the answers biut will piss off people that gave genuine advice.

One thing is for sure though, I suspect that no one on here ever got a sympathy shag by moaning that they aren't good looking...

Otherwise....No"

Phew!!!! I thought 'looks' and 'count' were spelled wrong there!

Yes so you keep telling us.

Stop being silly and preying on the sympathy vote from women, it won't work

Looks count to me....I don't wanna shag someone I don't fancy. Skin deep or not attraction rules and it's how you feel straight away that sparks how your gonna feel later.

Things can change and you can become more or even less attracted to someone but on fabs I think you have got to fancy the person from the off set. Men sometimes are less fussy....The every holes a goal mentality works less with women though.

"If this guy has low self-esteem then perhaps a bit more humility on your parts might be in order. Some of you can be very judgemental, often hurtful, and yes I read the other thread at the time, and saw the good advice, but clearly this gent isnt ready to take that advice up just yet for whatever reason that may be. It doesnt give you the right to forum bash him. It seems its ok for the regulars to repeatedly cover topics like the "would you ... the one below" etc, but if anyone new comes along theyre are not allowed to say anything...chill out, this is a forum for everyone on fab, not just you lot. Beauty is skin deep, but Ugly goes to the bone!"

But going to the original point of the post...I say 90% of fab meets are based on looks and what someone looks like in a the pics your sent....If you don't fancy them will you fuck them. Harsh but true!! xxx

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Probably true...but take a walk down reality street and you will see a different ethic..

Ever noticed how the 'beautiful people' are always together as a couple..'mr and mrs average' are together as a couple and 'mr and mrs plain' are the same?

The beautiful people get each other because they can afford to be choosy..mr and mrs plain/ugly often have to make do with the best they can get..(thats not to say they shouldnt have standards either though)

Look at pictures of swinging sessions on here..notice a similarity in how couples are grouped?

You also find that the beautiful people on here have far more preferences for prospective partners looks size etc wise than the not so..

When was the last time you saw a 'stunna' being attended to by a y scrawny ugly git in a club?..or vice versa..the adonis screwing a rough looking woman?

I always laugh when I read things like page three girls stating that looks are unimportant..its all about personality...and they are engaged to a footballer or someone who owns a diamond importing company in Hatton Garden!!..yeh right o luv!!

Its very true though...beauty is only skin deep, personality and the morals of that person are far more important..unfortunately most people judge people or are attracted to them purely on looks alone..

I have always found the beautiful people to be absolute bores socially and can only communicate when they are either talking about themselves, or money,

Sad situation really..

Bradford

Stop being silly and preying on the sympathy vote from women, it won't work"

+1

Stop being silly and preying on the sympathy vote from women, it won't work

+1 "

I do it all the time..and it works!!!!

maidstone

i can also see op is not replying to any of this.so why bother!

Bradford

"i can also see op is not replying to any of this.so why bother! "

pssst he's got a meet.

maidstone

case of load the gun and let everyone fire

maidstone

"i can also see op is not replying to any of this.so why bother!

pssst he's got a meet. "

that was yesterday!

Bradford

pssst he's got a meet. that was yesterday! "

was it good?

maidstone

pssst he's got a meet. that was yesterday! ummmmm it wasnt me!! ask him lol x

was it good? "

By *innamon!Woman  over a year ago

no matter

[Removed by poster at 23/12/11 19:59:40]

There are a few people on the forums with very low self esteem. I inwardly cringe when they post highlighting their "flaws" and putting themselves down.

This is fantasy for most of us, we are seeking, not supermodels but happy, confident people we find attractive.

The op started a near identical thread the other day. People were kind and offered advice on how to improve his lot. He didn't take a blind bit of notice, just started this thread.

It's nothing to do with regulars. I'm sick to the back teeth of the "would you..." type threads to. I can't see anyone being nasty on this thread, just people asking how many times?!!

There is different kinds of ugly and self pity is just another.

Few of us are perfect however I have no desire to play with someone who is down on themselves.

"If this guy has low self-esteem then perhaps a bit more humility on your parts might be in order. Some of you can be very judgemental, often hurtful, and yes I read the other thread at the time, and saw the good advice, but clearly this gent isnt ready to take that advice up just yet for whatever reason that may be. It doesnt give you the right to forum bash him. It seems its ok for the regulars to repeatedly cover topics like the "would you ... the one below" etc, but if anyone new comes along theyre are not allowed to say anything...chill out, this is a forum for everyone on fab, not just you lot. Beauty is skin deep, but Ugly goes to the bone!

There are a few people on the forums with very low self esteem. I inwardly cringe when they post highlighting their "flaws" and putting themselves down.

This is fantasy for most of us, we are seeking, not supermodels but happy, confident people we find attractive.

The op started a near identical thread the other day. People were kind and offered advice on how to improve his lot. He didn't take a blind bit of notice, just started this thread.

It's nothing to do with regulars. I'm sick to the back teeth of the "would you..." type threads to. I can't see anyone being nasty on this thread, just people asking how many times?!!

Few of us are perfect however I have no desire to play with someone who is down on themselves. "

I'd love to go down on myself...but i hate cock

"To me looks do matter within the swinging scene, I do want to be sexually attracted to the person we are going to meet but as they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

lol pretty tasty yourself Mr Lick 77 "

Scotland seems to be such a beautiful country...(Apart from the weather which is often diabolical)

I shall have to visit it more often, shant I?...

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

when i saw this thread again i cringed and went and hid in a corner ,but on the whole people have been very reasonable with the op they have given good advise and i dont think they have been very harsh ,however i notice the op isnt even bothering to reply

maidstone

"when i saw this thread again i cringed and went and hid in a corner ,but on the whole people have been very reasonable with the op they have given good advise and i dont think they have been very harsh ,however i notice the op i

snt even bothering to reply "

thats wot i said xx

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

great minds think alike,i was writing it while you were but your quicker than me

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Hmmmm that got me thinking,shallow people dont see the person,only the skin they,re in.

Which works out quite well for me,cause i is a handsome bastard.

Laugh and the world laughs with you,

whinge and you whinge alone.

wonder which comment will be booted from here....my god theres havin a joke and havng a joke.......pretty sad

There's someone out there for everybody..

I'm just glad I'm fucking gorgeous that's all I can say lol

"wonder which comment will be booted from here....my god theres havin a joke and havng a joke.......pretty sad"

Well I wasn't joking about scotland's weather. Every time I'm up there its pants.

I've read through the thread and can see almost all honest/nice comments except perhaps one that was fairly harsh. Has anything been removed by the mods in the last few hours?

Bradford

"If this guy has low self-esteem then perhaps a bit more humility on your parts might be in order. Some of you can be very judgemental, often hurtful, and yes I read the other thread at the time, and saw the good advice, but clearly this gent isnt ready to take that advice up just yet for whatever reason that may be. It doesnt give you the right to forum bash him. It seems its ok for the regulars to repeatedly cover topics like the "would you ... the one below" etc, but if anyone new comes along theyre are not allowed to say anything...chill out, this is a forum for everyone on fab, not just you lot. Beauty is skin deep, but Ugly goes to the bone!

I've read through the thread and can see almost all honest/nice comments except perhaps one that was fairly harsh. Has anything been removed by the mods in the last few hours?"

don't think so. which is the harsh one, pm if needs be

Bradford

That said it was a bit harsh having me wait ages outside ASDA in the rain and wind.

Still, they had a BOGOF on chocolate so it werent all bad.

I've read through the thread and can see almost all honest/nice comments except perhaps one that was fairly harsh. Has anything been removed by the mods in the last few hours?

don't think so. which is the harsh one, pm if needs be "

the tread has been removed, it wasnt particulary decent coming from someone with no pic.U do not call someone ugly....ESPECIALLY with no pic to show urself

IMO

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

there are a lot of thick skinned people out there

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

you got some very good advice in your last thread and have totallly ignored it

You clearly do not want to change your experiences, or view of the world, preferring the safety of disappointment to the risk of change.

Few of us are perfect however I have no desire to play with someone who is down on themselves.

I'd love to go down on myself...but i hate cock"

Phew! Normal service resumed, I was getting worried about you.

I'd love to go down on myself...but i hate cock

Phew! Normal service resumed, I was getting worried about you. "

just shows sassy sometimes u are thnking about me and i know it.Now put that toy down and cum get the real stuff! x

lol pretty tasty yourself Mr Lick 77

Scotland seems to be such a beautiful country...(Apart from the weather which is often diabolical)

I shall have to visit it more often, shant I?... "

Summer's not a bad time of the year...

what you complaining about? your advertising on your status that you have a fuck buddie.... so your not going without are you? try puttin a pic up of you smilling, try beefing up your profile a little, you havnt been here long enough to be complaining!

"

Few of us are perfect however I have no desire to play with someone who is down on themselves. "

Good post Sassy

» Add a new message to this topic