FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > are you a true swinger and if so, what is a true swinger please??

are you a true swinger and if so, what is a true swinger please??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can any of you on this forum say if you are a true swinger? what is a swinger? is it someone who can have "stranger sex" and then dust themselves down and move along to another "stranger" for even more sex..... we all purport to be swingers but what happens if you fall in love with a swinger?? do you fall in love with the swinger or the person?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Depends how you define "swinger"

We prefer it to mean "swapping partners"

we think it as letting others come and join us in having fun

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

ohhh...i got this right once in another forum post...ppl even quoted me

Firstly..swinger are ppl so i find your last question a bit

swinging is an attitude to sexual relationships that sees them as non possessive,sex is not combined with fidelity to produce some mythical quality.

yes that's right.... "swapping partners" but how do you feel deep down about this? does it hurt you in anyway when you see your partner having sex with someone else?? what is a true swinger??

to be a true swinger is someone who can have sex and not have emotion... but how can someone have sex without emotion.... we are all human.... surely??

Blimey deep questions tonight

My answer would be I class myself as a swinger for the reasons you stated

I've been on the scene now thirty years and in three long term swing relationships

And yes I love the person

The fact that she swings is a bonus

The first two swinging relationship partners were vanilla until I met them

The other half I met on here xx

hexham

ohhh found my previous reply...

ty forum search

Swinging has many different definitions.And i hate labels,but for me i would say it is a belief that sex is not monogamous,and that we can have many different levels of relationships from fucking namelessly in a club to "fuck buddies"to lover to husband/wife.

Whatever the relationship though there is a lack of possessiveness,and openness about sex for physical pleasure.

i suppose we are a good example of this,currently kev is on a break,but i am still meeting,even whilst we were both meeting i met my Master...this did not affect our relationship since we do not need exclusivity to prove our love for each other.

I don't agree... there is definitely possessiveness on this site! the verifications people leave and others then asking "oh so you've met (so and so)"

I am not a jealous person but there are certainly a whole lot of very envious green eyed monsters on this site

hexham

"yes that's right.... "swapping partners" but how do you feel deep down about this? does it hurt you in anyway when you see your partner having sex with someone else?? what is a true swinger??

to be a true swinger is someone who can have sex and not have emotion... but how can someone have sex without emotion.... we are all human.... surely??"

the emotion can be positive...if u assume seeing a partner fucking someone means pain,then you are not ready to swing as a or with couples imo.

I am not talking about physical pain... i am talking about emotional pain... and jealousy as I posted above

your thread crossed with mine

there is a lot of jealousy and envy on here

i am not wrong

and there are many cliques on here too

hexham

"I don't agree... there is definitely possessiveness on this site! the verifications people leave and others then asking "oh so you've met (so and so)"

I am not a jealous person but there are certainly a whole lot of very envious green eyed monsters on this site

"

yeah...there are nutters, married men, ppl looking for a quick fuck...you asked what swining was...not about the worst ppl on the site

"I don't agree... there is definitely possessiveness on this site! the verifications people leave and others then asking "oh so you've met (so and so)"

"

Can't say I've ever really noticed

"yes that's right.... "swapping partners" but how do you feel deep down about this? does it hurt you in anyway when you see your partner having sex with someone else?? what is a true swinger??

to be a true swinger is someone who can have sex and not have emotion... but how can someone have sex without emotion.... we are all human.... surely??"

It's different for blokes though, it really is. It isn't just a cliche'

Generally, a bloke doesn't need to be emotionally attached to you to want to shag your brains out.

our young kid said something so funny the other day.. we were on the swings at the country park

and she said - " mum we are swingers".

i laughed and thought no dear we are just timewasters lol x

hexham

"I am not talking about physical pain... i am talking about emotional pain... and jealousy as I posted above

i am not wrong

"

you clearly dont like the answers from someone who has been swinging without jealousy for 22 years...why start a thread if u are not willing to look at the experince of couples on here.

"

I know there's a few us single females in my area that have seen the same men going of some verifications but wouldn't say that means you have to be a green eyed monster. Just we have similar taste in men

"I am not talking about physical pain... i am talking about emotional pain... and jealousy as I posted above

i am not wrong

"

Amazing judgement in a week on the site

Enjoy have fun and lighten up xx

of course i am interested in this topic

there is nothing clearer in my mind that hearing the advice from someone who has been swinging for 22 years

I have been "swinging" and having "stranger sex" for 2 years.... some of the meets have been horrendous! a few however have been good

you are a happily married couple so do not understand it from a single person's view

I have been on this site on and off for 18 months actually

i am not wrong

Amazing judgement in a week on the site

Enjoy have fun and lighten up xx "

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

i am not wrong

"

it looks like you are just after an argument, not a discussion..

instead of asking the initial post why not make a statement and ask others to challenge your beliefs?

an argument? no i am having a debate

a large difference

shagging having fun, yeahhh theres emotional attachments to ppl u might have known for years, but the only way u hurt people is by lying to them that they mean more than they do-some just cant separate dating to swinging

Ive even passed on a friends rofile to another (males/females/couples)before Ive met the person as they may be able to meet them easier than me, I dont have that I MUST GET IN THERE FIRST approach

altho i hate people 'stealing' a meet,example:

someone asks for an arrangement to be made for a meet,so u get the people together...then ur suddenly out of the loop and the 'party' goes ahead without u.

its rarely happened to me but it has-more annoying is u putting the time aside for that particular meet

I suppose i'm a wanna be swinger or swingle not met yet but hoping to have the confidence to do so sometime in 2012

in Lancashire

"an argument? no i am having a debate

a large difference"

a debate is a two or more way thing, not just one person giving their view...

you will meet someone/couple don't worry

there has to be a rapport though for me to have sex

with a "stranger sex" scenario

a large difference"

A debate dosent usually involve putting the site members down and drawing conclusions after such a short time as a member

Also coming out with statements like " I know I'm right"

ooh okay

awww thanks fluffy i know what you mean about rapport gotta feel relaxed and comfortable with someone.

yes you have to feel a rapport and comfort with "stranger sex" definitely and sometimes it's not easy really is it? anyway

I think swinging has evolved with the times and what one person would think the true definition is another would totally disagree.

Just get out what you want and enjoy yourself and have fun

And a merry Christmas to you all hehe

a large difference

A debate dosent usually involve putting the site members down and drawing conclusions after such a short time as a member

Also coming out with statements like " I know I'm right""

How long do you have to be a member before you can put others down then and draw conclusions?

having not had sex for 5 yrs either makes me less confident at getting it also

a large difference

Also coming out with statements like " I know I'm right"

How long do you have to be a member before you can put others down then and draw conclusions? "

Having seen the comments on the 4 other posts and calling people on here losers can't say i'm impressed.

"ohhh found my previous reply...

ty forum search

Swinging has many different definitions.And i hate labels,but for me i would say it is a belief that sex is not monogamous,and that we can have many different levels of relationships from fucking namelessly in a club to "fuck buddies"to lover to husband/wife.

Whatever the relationship though there is a lack of possessiveness,and openness about sex for physical pleasure.

i suppose we are a good example of this,currently kev is on a break,but i am still meeting,even whilst we were both meeting i met my Master...this did not affect our relationship since we do not need exclusivity to prove our love for each other."

That was worth finding, very good post.

hexham

ty forum search

i suppose we are a good example of this,currently kev is on a break,but i am still meeting,even whilst we were both meeting i met my Master...this did not affect our relationship since we do not need exclusivity to prove our love for each other.

That was worth finding, very good post. "

Thank you...but i think the sound of it going whoosh over peoples heads is ringing in my ears

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"

Have to say firstly havnt read the rest of the thread, but The quote above I havnt encountered yet and hopefully never do

"Can any of you on this forum say if you are a true swinger? what is a swinger? is it someone who can have "stranger sex" and then dust themselves down and move along to another "stranger" for even more sex..... we all purport to be swingers but what happens if you fall in love with a swinger?? do you fall in love with the swinger or the person?"

By "true swinger", might you mean,a proper swinger? A swinger who plays/swings correctly(perfectly),meets others without upset to any others, does'nt tread on others toes in the process of meeting? Indeed plays with consideration to others met or hoping to meet?

To that ideal, i can only say, not met one yet!

We all have the lovely freedom to choose,who we contact, meet, meet again,get on with, choose to avoid,and indeed instant decide, "dont like".

If you declare yourself "a swinger", ideally you hope to be an open minded,selective,fun,adventurous person.

There is and always will be (hitting on the love thing),real feelings,or simple favouring of who you meet, met or hope to meet,that happens.

I've certainly found myself telling myself, wish i was more like them, in terms of their calm and easy going attitude and likewise told myself, oops they seem to kinda have the wrong outlook on it all, not sure what that makes me, someone that wants to be a true swinger but occasionaly cocks up?

Often found with occasional communication with people who have a list of varied interests, within a very short space of time, half those intertests are simply there for efffect,they have no interest or intention to venture even slightly into them, that in itself is'nt a true representation of them on profile never mind as a swinger.

"

"

That is a very good analogy of swinging.

By *REW and HELENCouple  over a year ago

sutton in ashfield

has anyone ever had feelings for the female/male meets of couple theyve played with?

"has anyone ever had feelings for the female/male meets of couple theyve played with?"

Only once in thirty years on the scene

And i marry her next year xx

"

That is a very good analogy of swinging."

u said anal lololololol

"

u said anal lololololol"

Of course sweetcheeks

Can you just bend over and pick that up for us

"

u said anal lololololol

Of course sweetcheeks

Can you just bend over and pick that up for us "

Sure no worries, hmmm seems to stuck well and good to the floor! Mmmm hello what's that nudging me hehe

yes regarding being a swinger there should be a lack of possessiveness and controlling... but that doesn't always seem to work with swingers does it.... some swingers can be quite possessive

"yes you have to feel a rapport and comfort with "stranger sex" definitely and sometimes it's not easy really is it? anyway

"

If I know someones name its a rare thing.. I Don't even need to fancy them.. a hard cock is all that is required..

It's the situation I find a turn on...the fun.. the fact I may not even see the guy at all...

I hate labels....and true swinger is like true anything... It's dependant on the person...

Master and I are more sexual explorers...

Cali x

hahah .... I am just watching again!! the Michael Buble Christmas show isn't he absolutely adorable xxx

in Lancashire

"yes regarding being a swinger there should be a lack of possessiveness and controlling... but that doesn't always seem to work with swingers does it.... some swingers can be quite possessive

"

agree with the part about 'lack of...',

never met anyone or heard of anyone who has been 'quite possessive'

in our opinion anyone possessive just would not last, bound to end in tears tbh..

yes possessive feelings always end in tears

thank you for your very kind comments

xxxxxxxxx

how sweet, Merry Christmas

oooh I am just watching Michael Buble's Christmas show again!hhaa xx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Can any of you on this forum say if you are a true swinger? what is a swinger? is it someone who can have "stranger sex" and then dust themselves down and move along to another "stranger" for even more sex..... we all purport to be swingers but what happens if you fall in love with a swinger?? do you fall in love with the swinger or the person?"
I did, we are still swinging

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Well I'm not a true swinger...I'm just a swingle

hexham

"yes regarding being a swinger there should be a lack of possessiveness and controlling... but that doesn't always seem to work with swingers does it.... some swingers can be quite possessive

"

no,some people can be quite possessive...you seem determined to insist that calling oneself a swinger or being on a swinging site makes it so.

swinging is a mind set...

hexham

"yes you have to feel a rapport and comfort with "stranger sex" definitely and sometimes it's not easy really is it? anyway

If I know someones name its a rare thing.. I Don't even need to fancy them.. a hard cock is all that is required..

It's the situation I find a turn on...the fun.. the fact I may not even see the guy at all...

I hate labels....and true swinger is like true anything... It's dependant on the person...

Master and I are more sexual explorers...

Cali x "

in clubs ppl always seem to find it hilarious when i ask names afterwards

I am not a true swinger, just a woman of a certain age who has a liberal view about sex, and likes to meet up with nice gentlemen who are genuinely single, to have no strings attached fun and frolics from time to time.

it doesn't matter really... some people who claim to be "swingers" are really predators looking for women who are very insecure

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"it doesn't matter really... some people who claim to be "swingers" are really predators looking for women who are very insecure "
thats a sweeping statement, it works both ways i know some very predatory females !

"...thats a sweeping statement, it works both ways i know some very predatory females ! "

Please tell me I am not one of them!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"...thats a sweeping statement, it works both ways i know some very predatory females !

Please tell me I am not one of them! "

cougar.....................lol...no of course not but i dont feel insecure females are always preyed on because of their insecurities, it works all ways...if people are insecure and have issues, the swinging lifestyle is not for them. Also there are women on the swinging scene who do mess guys about and prey on them...it isnt all one sided by any means ...in my opinion of course

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I dont care what i am, im having a ball

"Well I'm not a true swinger...I'm just a swingle "

+1

"it doesn't matter really... some people who claim to be "swingers" are really predators looking for women who are very insecure thats a sweeping statement, it works both ways i know some very predatory females ! "

do you think so? I feel that the male swingers on here are more dominant and more possessive.. I have experienced one or two

"I am not a true swinger, just a woman of a certain age who has a liberal view about sex, and likes to meet up with nice gentlemen who are genuinely single, to have no strings attached fun and frolics from time to time. "

+1 I can't really be a swinger as I am single plus I don't meet couples, I just like meeting men for fun and frolics

By *r AntrimMan  over a year ago

lisburn

Mrs A says shes a part-time swinger

yes being a part time swinger is good... we cannot meet everyone on here!

Personally I think a swinger is someone who can join in with others however many there maybe. It is someone who seeks sexual fun with others (BUT NOT A QUICK SHAG) it's someone who likes to explore the others body for a good few hours and have there's explored to fulfilling each others fantasies and fetishes,

Been socialable with and getting along as good friends is all part of been a true swinger too I think.

I think size and age are not big factors in swinging, its mainly the exploring, having fun and trying new things and learning new techniques...

Thats my take on it anyway

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"it doesn't matter really... some people who claim to be "swingers" are really predators looking for women who are very insecure "

Maybe, but if someone who is 'very insecure' is on this site, they need to get off the site.

Insecurity has no place in swinging

Jealousy has no place in swinging

Idiotic attitudes to very long term swingers has no place in swinging.

Men can be predatory

Women can be predatory

Couples can be predatory

Men can get jealous

women can get jealous

couples can get jealous

The world will keep turning etc. etc.

And to be honest, I've yet to meet a predatory male on here.

And I can look at that and speak of that from the experience of being a single female and now being a couple!

If you want to generalise, expect to get shot down

"Personally I think a swinger is someone who can join in with others however many there maybe. It is someone who seeks sexual fun with others (BUT NOT A QUICK SHAG) it's someone who likes to explore the others body for a good few hours and have there's explored to fulfilling each others fantasies and fetishes,

yes I think you've put it all in a nutshell... thank you for your comments

Been socialable with and getting along as good friends is all part of been a true swinger too I think.

I think size and age are not big factors in swinging, its mainly the exploring, having fun and trying new things and learning new techniques...

Thats my take on it anyway "

ooops my message didn't show up... I mean yes I think you've given a potted history of swinging.... xx

yes it is "stranger sex" with strangers... I aren't generalising I am stating facts....

swingers can get very possessive I have met several

Cyprus

"

in clubs ppl always seem to find it hilarious when i ask names afterwards "

I don't even want to know their names.

Which is why I still have no idea who the man in the Rudolph Mankini at the Posse Xmas party was

Cyprus

"yes it is "stranger sex" with strangers... I aren't generalising I am stating facts....

"

Then YOU need to work out where you are going wrong.

In 11 years of swinging, I've never met a possessive single male.

I've met a fair few possessive single females, but never a male.

I aren't going wrong just associating with certain possessive so called "swingers"

Merry Christmas

"I aren't going wrong just associating with certain possessive so called "swingers"

Merry Christmas"

I'm not possessive, I'd wank while watching u get fucked

in fact im obsessing over it now

oh well all men are the same... men are different to women... they are more physical whereas women are very emotional

"oh well all men are the same... men are different to women... they are more physical whereas women are very emotional"

How can you make such a sweeping statement such as that. If a woman is "very emotional" then i dont think she should be swinging

"oh well all men are the same... men are different to women... they are more physical whereas women are very emotional"

i cried with shame after I came tho...

"yes it is "stranger sex" with strangers... I aren't generalising I am stating facts....

I've met a fair few possessive single females, but never a male."

Bunny boilers are more likely to be female than male, or is that generalising?

Bunny boilers are more likely to be female than male, or is that generalising? "

only met u once and never even shagged u and the babys mine apparently????-weirdo!

Pmsl ya never met me then have ya?

Stero typing is bollocks ta be honest

I know loads of emotional men as well as me

Everything in life does not all fit into boxes you know

"

only met u once and never even shagged u and the babys mine apparently????-weirdo!"

I am gynaecologically considered as a fossil, so if I say I have a bun in the oven, it means I am making bread!

I honestly dont know why some of u are really bothering to reply to some of the OPS statements...think its a rising that t many are readily defending, only risings i have at her pics..heheheheheh...fuckit I'm a man

"

only met u once and never even shagged u and the babys mine apparently????-weirdo!

I am gynaecologically considered as a fossil, so if I say I have a bun in the oven, it means I am making bread! "

lets go bareback then

Seeing the OP has only joined FAB for a week and it is her first outings in the forums, welcome to the mad house!

"

I am gynaecologically considered as a fossil, so if I say I have a bun in the oven, it means I am making bread!

lets go bareback then"

Eh, no, I like to play safe, and that includes safe from STIs.

"Seeing the OP has only joined FAB for a week and it is her first outings in the forums, welcome to the mad house! "

Aye but pearl she's been on before gal

She knows the score well

"

lets go bareback then

Eh, no, I like to play safe, and that includes safe from STIs. "

puts away tickets the the 2012 horse show.....gutted u think so awfully of me to indicate i meant that sexually

what a terminology "bunny boilers"... obviously people who are obsessive have issues generally, possibly they are lonely and looking for love!

I make sweeping statements on here but my statements are quite reasonable... think about it!

Bunny boilers are more likely to be female than male, or is that generalising? "

After reading this thread I think that the bunnies in Leeds must be very worried right now

"Seeing the OP has only joined FAB for a week and it is her first outings in the forums, welcome to the mad house!

Aye but pearl she's been on before gal

She knows the score well"

I did not know that!

After reading this thread I think that the bunnies in Leeds must be very worried right now "

Nice ass

"what a terminology "bunny boilers"... obviously people who are obsessive have issues generally, possibly they are lonely and looking for love!

I make sweeping statements on here but my statements are quite reasonable... think about it!"

altruistic too ! I like u...dont we?

After reading this thread I think that the bunnies in Leeds must be very worried right now

Nice ass "

Why thankyou, I shall reciprocate by saying gorgeous curves x

I have been on and off this site for 18 months.... the comments on here are very horrendous obviously a clique forum

oh and by the way.... "the lady doth protest too much... methinks"

Gertrude from Hamlet

put that in your pipe and smoke it

regarding bunny boilers... I have never chased after a man in my life.... I do not need to!!!

WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU!!!"

After reading this thread I think that the bunnies in Leeds must be very worried right now "

a million love songs later! TAKE THAT AND PARTY!!!

ooooh Robbie Williams please entertain me

I think about sex like most men.. in fact I can have less intimate sex than most men.. for instance I will quite happily forgo kissing...and foreplay and get straight to it.. and then lose all interest after and get rid..

Not all women are emotional..and not all men are possessive..

It is different for a couple swinging to a single though..

cali

in Lancashire

[Removed by poster at 24/12/11 21:50:13]

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"oh well all men are the same... men are different to women... they are more physical whereas women are very emotional

I think about sex like most men.. in fact I can have less intimate sex than most men.. for instance I will quite happily forgo kissing...and foreplay and get straight to it.. and then lose all interest after and get rid..

cali"

+1 Apart from the kissing bit

+10 for the not all women are emotional bit

As said in Life of Brian..

You're all individuals

Yes, we're all individuals

You're all different

Yes, we are all different.....I'm not

Cyprus

I was trying to think of a male bunny boiler but came up with nothing....

Mind you, George Clooney can boil my bunny any day

Cyprus

"

WHO ON EARTH ARE YOU!!!"

Me? I'm nobody.

I know nothing

I have no experience

I don't go out

I have no friends

I'm a timewaster

I'm a bunny boiler

I never go to socials

etc. etc.

But I wanna know how you lot knew I was in Leeds for a week.....

Creepy

hexham

total crap...i love sex without knowing the names of the ppl i am fucking...kev likes an emotional connection, this type of rubbish tends to be spouted by women who are ashamed of their sexual urges.

Biologically women have evolved to have multiple partners, society might deny it,but thats your problem if you believe it.

hexham

"oh well all men are the same... men are different to women... they are more physical whereas women are very emotional

cali"

kissing is only intimate in your head...most couples we meet see it as just part of the fun

total crap...i love sex without knowing the names of the ppl i am fucking...kev likes an emotional connection, this type of rubbish tends to be spouted by women who are ashamed of their sexual urges.

Biologically women have evolved to have multiple partners, society might deny it,but thats your problem if you believe it."

Yep, i've been the "mystery man" in a blindfold role play fantasy,where the name of the game is simply not knowing who you are, great fun, exciting for all.

Had a fantastic time with a couple in a club and simply out of politeness said "oops never got your names" and they simply said "we like it like that",lol,again, fun.

See this word fun keeps popping up, likewise,becoming swinging familiar friends with others you meet is fun too.

Which is why i click on, why i browse other likewise swingers, to see if fun is priority.

let me get this clear then?? you have sex with people you don't even know their names....

"let me get this clear then?? you have sex with people you don't even know their names.... "

Quite often. It's great..

Cali

"Well I'm not a true swinger...I'm just a swingle "

i'm loving that,

should become a reconised acceptable term

"let me get this clear then?? you have sex with people you don't even know their names.... "

What if that is true for whoever posted that?

Who is to say that is right or wrong?

Each to their own at the end of the day.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Even if you're given names, who's to say that they are the right ones. I've had sex with many people who's names I don't know, but I think thats because I can't remember.

Let me get this clear then. You start a thread asking people if they are a true swinger and how they define a true swinger. Yet when people answer you honestly you seem to rant on about your own views, how you're right and then won't accept that other people may have differing views.

In my opinion (and it is simply that - MY opinion), we are all differnt and have different needs and wants. People swing for different reasons and there can be no single definition of a "true swinger" If you asked 10 different people to define what a swinger is and why they personally swing, I bet you'd get 10 different answers.

I am a recent contributor to the forums and am yet to find them cliquey, but you do need to be prepared for criticism and negative responses if you decide to post. And that is no bad thing - it would be a dull old place if we all agreed and held the same views and opinions. The differences we encounter here can only broaden our experiences and hopefully broaden our minds. Good luck

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

We are 'vanilla swingers'..inasmuch as, we dont swing, we just play on cam with other couples, or the wife may play with the odd male from a chatroom.

Some people who are not into anything remotely naughty may regard that as 'swinging' but we dont...its certainly not swinging in the accepted sense anyway

okay thank you for your opinions

however I have been swinging now for 2 years and I am still nervous when I meet someone for the first time and like to have a coffee first to see if there's a rapport

"okay thank you for your opinions

however I have been swinging now for 2 years and I am still nervous when I meet someone for the first time and like to have a coffee first to see if there's a rapport

"

It doesnt matter how long you have been swinging, many people like a social meet first regardless of how long they have been swinging and i say the day i dont get nervy/excited before a meet is the time i will give it up as i know i will have become far to complacent

I always get nervous but depending on how we want to play...we will sometimes meet first... But to be honest our best meets have been the ones that we have just met, had them straight to play.....

To be fair though how we play is right for us but others may not see It as swinging.... As we tend to do little or no build up. It's straight to sex or more often than not just oral. However its what we enjoy...

And that to me is what its about ... Doing what you enjoy...

Cali

Cyprus

Most of the time. Suits me, thank you.

I don't ask their names, I don't ask their address, I don't ask what their political leanings are and quite frankly, I don't care.

They are there to play with me and hubby, simple, end of, nothing else.

In, coffee, quick chat, play if all happy, quick coffee, they can then piss off.

I'm happy, hubby is happy and thats all that matters

If someone is coming to my house i like to get to know them, build up a rapar, firstly for saftey reasons and secondly so i know we will have at least something to talk about. I dont really do social meets first.

If im in a club, i seriously couldnt care less, its a laugh, a bit of fun and nothing more. I could go into a room with a guy come out and five minutes later not remember him if he spoke to me

yes, I agree with the "club" meet as you can see them in real life can't you but some people on here.. and I've met several.... have photos on their profiles which are absolutely years old... I recently met one person who's photos was around 12 years old... I was so disappointed when I met him.... we had a coffee and that was all really.. I need to be brave and say "hey you look nothing like your photos I am going"

xx

By *rankylMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

I think that everybody should respect everybody else emotionally as well as physically, hopefully everybody is here for fun not to hurt, dominate or otherwise be little others. Swinginging should be fun and liberating not constrictive and pressurising.

By *asterofwhoresMan  over a year ago

Huddersfield

Im not really sure!! In my mind I see a swinger as someone who enjoys the openess of what sexual pleasure is, either with another single person or with a couple.

precisely... everyone should be respected regarding their swinging needs... some like it more than others... but some are quite obsessive and controlling......

it depends how you view controlling though.. for me.. it makes things better... I never meet without my Masters consent, or it being set by Master how play will be... yet we get a great deal out of it...

Possessive.... again its subjective... one persons normal emotional response is anothers nightmare...

We are all different... I worry less about others and more about if its working for us as a couple

Do we have jealousy in our relationship.. mmm yes.. makes the reclaim after so yummy... is it destructive... in our relationship no...

Cali

that's good Cali that you have a brilliant report with your NSA partner...

I am pleased that it is nice for you

xxx

"that's good Cali that you have a brilliant report with your NSA partner...

xxx"

He is my Master and husband.. so not really NSA..

Cali x

oh sorry Cali I didn't realise i thought he was your NSA FB sorry xxx

xxx

Cali x"

I didnt realize you where married either

xxx

Cali x

I didnt realize you where married either"

lol...Owned for life.. happily so..

Cali

xxx

Cali x

I didnt realize you where married either

lol...Owned for life.. happily so..

Cali"

All this time you have been on here ive had you mixed up with someone from another site. I thought he was married and just had you as his slave. Shows even i can be wrong sometimes

"

All this time you have been on here ive had you mixed up with someone from another site. I thought he was married and just had you as his slave. Shows even i can be wrong sometimes"

I think its the fact we dont live 24/7 together that has the confusion.. we are living proof that LDR work as long as you work hard

Cali x

"

I think its the fact we dont live 24/7 together that has the confusion.. we are living proof that LDR work as long as you work hard

Cali x"

I'll second the LDR bit xx

"

Cali x

I'll second the LDR bit xx"

and mine works perfectly as well, although jay will be moving to the next town within the next two years, but that is purely because of his age and nothing more. If he was 20 years younger there would be no rush

It I think depends on the people involved..

We plan to have one home instead of two but time scale is not really important while everyone is happy

Sorry to OP for stealing..and Soapy its always nice when I see your posts as sometimes its hard being in a LDR but all worth it

Cali x

hexham

All the time...i swing cos i love sex...you dont need names...just cocks

"let me get this clear then?? you have sex with people you don't even know their names....

All the time...i swing cos i love sex...you dont need names...just cocks "

hard ones

cali

Well having read the whole thread, I think I can safely say that I am happy to be diametrically opposed to the OP's opinions as it is possible to be, whilst I respect her right to her opinions of what makes a good swinger and what this site is like.

"It I think depends on the people involved..

We plan to have one home instead of two but time scale is not really important while everyone is happy

Sorry to OP for stealing..and Soapy its always nice when I see your posts as sometimes its hard being in a LDR but all worth it

Cali x"

Oh yes Cali it's defiantly worth it

It's Lonely at times though xx

"It I think depends on the people involved..

Cali x"

Oh yes Cali it's defiantly worth it

It's Lonely at times though xx

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

im to pissed to care! happy xmas

[Removed by poster at 25/12/11 22:33:41]

"im to pissed to care! happy xmas "

Lol enjoy

I'm getting pissed next week xx

hexham

"let me get this clear then?? you have sex with people you don't even know their names....

All the time...i swing cos i love sex...you dont need names...just cocks

hard ones

cali"

naw...just cocks, i got a mouth to make them hard

"

naw...just cocks, i got a mouth to make them hard "

lol so have I but prefer them ready and waiting.. lol to much like foreplay to get them hard... I expect the look I give when on my knees looking up to do the getting hard bit for me lol

cali

On here?? Yer jokin,, Brians Mike in reality, Sarah is Liz, Daves Ian, Bobs Bill, Sue is Sylvia, Anne is Karen, Jim is Kev,,, etc etc,,lol

hexham

"

lol so have I but prefer them ready and waiting.. lol to much like foreplay to get them hard... I expect the look I give when on my knees looking up to do the getting hard bit for me lol

cali "

ohh Ms Cali are we getting competitive

an even bigger ohhh...competative cock sucking...you versus me...now that would be fun

p.s. i love using my mouth,everything about having a cock in my mouth just makes me horny

hexham

On here?? Yer jokin,, Brians Mike in reality, Sarah is Liz, Daves Ian, Bobs Bill, Sue is Sylvia, Anne is Karen, Jim is Kev,,, etc etc,,lol"

omg,jim is kev...does Mrs Shields know

Yep my Aston Martin DBS is a clio,lol

Sorry, but you make it sound like we just randomly meet anyone with zero checks to see if they are genuinely as they say they are and are a fun meet-option.

We all know the headache on here is opting for people who simply dont stack up and leave you wondering what they are doin on here.

"

cali

an even bigger ohhh...competative cock sucking...you versus me...now that would be fun

p.s. i love using my mouth,everything about having a cock in my mouth just makes me horny "

you just want to play with me there too lol... and yes it would be fun...

Cali x

On here?? Yer jokin,, Brians Mike in reality, Sarah is Liz, Daves Ian, Bobs Bill, Sue is Sylvia, Anne is Karen, Jim is Kev,,, etc etc,,lol"

yep that's right but i think i've messed up because my names actually robert. If I was called richard maybe i would just be a dick on here

hexham

"

cali

p.s. i love using my mouth,everything about having a cock in my mouth just makes me horny

you just want to play with me there too lol... and yes it would be fun...

Cali x"

no i want to play with u whilst masters watch...theres a difference

On here?? Yer jokin,, Brians Mike in reality, Sarah is Liz, Daves Ian, Bobs Bill, Sue is Sylvia, Anne is Karen, Jim is Kev,,, etc etc,,lol

yep that's right but i think i've messed up because my names actually robert. If I was called richard maybe i would just be a dick on here "

The whole things a "for example" never meant to be name specific!

yep that's right but i think i've messed up because my names actually robert. If I was called richard maybe i would just be a dick on here

The whole things a "for example" never meant to be name specific! "

Said Farquar

oh a quick specific eh???

well that's fine

this post is boring me now

are we true swingers on here then? some appear to be, others don't... I do realise that sex includes an emotional element but what about having sex and then leaving without seeing the other person again... does that hurt anyone or can we deal with it??

"are we true swingers on here then? some appear to be, others don't... I do realise that sex includes an emotional element but what about having sex and then leaving without seeing the other person again... does that hurt anyone or can we deal with it??"

Eh? You write "this post is boring me" and go on to re-spark the debate yourself!

yes I know "Amazing... .said the Gruffalo"

Cyprus

"are we true swingers on here then? some appear to be, others don't... I do realise that sex includes an emotional element but what about having sex and then leaving without seeing the other person again... does that hurt anyone or can we deal with it??"

I have sex with others with NO emotion.

I have no wish to see most of them again as I am happy with one offs.

Also, I don't really want to know their names........ it really is NSA for us.

If you are a swinger, why would it hurt anyone not to see a 'shag' again?

'Hurt' and 'jealousy' have no place in swinging and certainly no place on here.

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

The technical term does of course mean people who swing or swap partners, to whatever degree, during sex, which means of course singles are not swingers...

However its become such a broad term now, basically it means whatever you want it to mean in the terms of where you fit in, in the scene, just be honest about it.

Men playing away from home, aren't swingers in our view, just arseholes.

Reads, sits back and thinks things are not quite what they seem

"The technical term does of course mean people who swing or swap partners, to whatever degree, during sex, which means of course singles are not swingers...

However its become such a broad term now, basically it means whatever you want it to mean in the terms of where you fit in, in the scene, just be honest about it.

Men playing away from home, aren't swingers in our view, just arseholes."

What about women playing away from home or is that ok?

Cyprus

"

What about women playing away from home or is that ok?"

They are the worst because they tend to think that the term 'cheating' does not apply to them.

And those that want another woman to play with, let them get away with it.

"And those that want another woman to play with, let them get away with it."

Not us, cheating is cheating whether they be male or female.

But we agree, double standards do exsist because 'some' will let women 'get away' with it do they can fulfill their own desires

Hmm sex without emotion.... NOPE not for us thanks.

Sex with temporary emotion is just fine. (Like is an emotion too! wouldn't want sex in any form without some feeling of liking the person/s)

are we real swingers? probably not as we are not "full time" we have lives of which a little sexual adventuring is a small part.

we are just normal people who like to sex our lifes up with other people at times . It not a dig deal we just like sex .. and we like our family life too . So get the best of everything like this and miss out on nothing .

ty forum search

That was worth finding, very good post.

Thank you...but i think the sound of it going whoosh over peoples heads is ringing in my ears"

Nope think that was really well put, so much so I showed hubby because it really explains how I feel about it.

» Add a new message to this topic