FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > MSN

MSN

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats with 'chatting' on msn requests? 3rd request in less then 24hrs..

Is is just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

drives me nuts.... am more than happy to go chat on cam in the chat rooms here but i dont give out my msn, i very rarely use it

eeeeek it drives me mad too.... "are you on msn... here is my mobile number"

and that is after one message!

what a lot of trash

hehe xxx

I hate msn too much prefer a phone call

text and msn don't come out as they are supposed to much better with a phone call

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Probably means someone is either desperate, a timewaster or a loon!..or a combination of all 3!!..Avoid.

desperate people long to talk on msn for meets

not sure whether they are mentally unstable but they are quite desperate I don't like msn I prefer a chat on the phone

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Nice to know what I am

don't worry about it... if you don't like using MSN tell them that you only want a phone call I tell them that.... please don't be unhappy re MSN

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

my cam wont work on msn so just as well chat here lol

I use MSN, much prefer it to handing out a phone number to someone who can turn into a nutter.

Like to get to know someone first.

If that makes me a loon, timewaster or mad, then tough

"I use MSN, much prefer it to handing out a phone number to someone who can turn into a nutter.

If that makes me a loon, timewaster or mad, then tough"

Oh and I forgot desperate

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've actually put on my profile I don't have MSN, do cam or online chatting, but still get requests. I don't think it's bad other people use it, it's just not for me.

no MSN is a poor way of communication.... it is much better to chat over the phone... in that way you achieve a sort of sense of what the person is about really and their personality.... via MSN it is cold and robotic

It's a personal choice and find it works for me

"I use MSN, much prefer it to handing out a phone number to someone who can turn into a nutter.

If that makes me a loon, timewaster or mad, then tough"

I aren't sure what made someone refer to "loon, nutter " or whatever other expletives.... it is not nice.... saying that someone is a "loon" or a "nutter"......

everyone is different.... it is just that I prefer a phone call rather than a robotic attempt at getting to know someone via msn!

sorry mentally unstable and desperate

I'm quite shy on the phone at first so prefer msn but again only after a few messages on here. I don't like chat on here so it works better for me

yes that's okay it all depends on how you feel regarding the "new swinger" so to speak... for me speaking hehe it has to be a phone call that's all

everyone's different... some like msn some don't.... personally I don't

it quite reminds me of BBM... on the blackberry phones... my 11 year old daughter has a blackberry and it's forever pinging... quite annoying really and then they're always saying"onh I have 200 people on BBM" etc

eeeeeeek!!!

Forum Mod

I aren't sure what made someone refer to "loon, nutter " or whatever other expletives.... it is not nice.... saying that someone is a "loon" or a "nutter"......

everyone is different.... it is just that I prefer a phone call rather than a robotic attempt at getting to know someone via msn! "

But its ok to say that someone that uses a different method of finding out about someone than you is mentally unstable and desparate?

well that clears that load of bollocks up then!

everyone is different.... it is just that I prefer a phone call rather than a robotic attempt at getting to know someone via msn!

But its ok to say that someone that uses a different method of finding out about someone than you is mentally unstable and desparate?

well that clears that load of bollocks up then!"

what are you talkingabout! I prefer to chaton the phone rather than MSN

By *amschwingerzCouple  over a year ago

West

Probably means someone is either desperate, a timewaster or a loon!..or a combination of all 3!!..Avoid....

We had better clear this one one, we didnt intend to class everyone (including ourselves) as desperate timewasting nutty loons..

Our comment was in regards to fluffybifemmes one above ours...but we forgot the quotation

People who throw their email addy at you after two lines in chat..thats all a bit cold and sordid for us..

Messnger is a great way to break the ice, although it will only tell you so much about the person/s you are speaking to...phone is probably better on that front.

Theres always the option of using voice on messenger too...but to be honest we struggle with that a little and it can become a little 'strained'

Forum Mod

well that clears that load of bollocks up then!

what are you talkingabout! I prefer to chaton the phone rather than MSN"

you need to read your own posts if you don't know what im talking about

okie dokie

I never said the word "loon" first or "mentally disturbed"

I would never say such things

By *anictechCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow - ish ;-)

Yahoo and MSN messengers have been around since the late 90's. Some people are just used to it as a way of gettting to know someone. Granted a phone call is good & quick, but long conversations can eat up the minutes, where as messengers dont, camming and phone calls are also available free.

Also like someone said before, you dont want to give out a phone number straight away, even if you use a swinging phone as you can still be harrasssed.

Personally we no longer use messengers.

Each to their own! Happy swinging. XxX MT

I too use MSN as a way of communicating to friends and swingers. I find MSN to be no more 'robotic' than messaging on this site and/or posting on forums. We are all capable of communicating on these forums and expressing our emotions, feelings and opinions on here and they are classed as a valid way of communicating, what makes MSN so different?

"desperate people long to talk on msn for meets

not sure whether they are mentally unstable but they are quite desperate I don't like msn I prefer a chat on the phone"

Furthermore, we are not desperate for meets and i can not see how the opinion of MSN=desperation was formed

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I will use any form of communication that is acceptable to the other party. I can understand some peoples reservations and accept them.

not sure whether they are mentally unstable but they are quite desperate I don't like msn I prefer a chat on the phone

Furthermore, we are not desperate for meets and i can not see how the opinion of MSN=desperation was formed "

"desperation" is formed because I receive message after message

"DO YOU HAVE MSN"

and I don't like that sort of thing

I hate MSN, its just so the sado on the other end can wank whist asking play yard questions "what colour panties are you wearing"? what pleasure do we girls get out of it FFS

See that i can understand, if someone repeatedly asks the same question despite being told time and time again it is frustrating!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I will use any form of communication that is acceptable to the other party. I can understand some peoples reservations and accept them. "

Smoke signals, semaphore, and intepretaive dance all work for me.

"I hate MSN, its just so the sado on the other end can wank whist asking play yard questions "what colour panties are you wearing"? what pleasure do we girls get out of it FFS"

We have experienced this, although not many times. However, not everyone who uses MSN is like that. We talk to people and if they are like that we block. Just like on this site. It's whatever works for you

yes it is indeed whatever works for you

and MSN doesn't work for me one iota

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

not sure whether they are mentally unstable but they are quite desperate I don't like msn I prefer a chat on the phone"

Irony.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Whats with 'chatting' on msn requests? 3rd request in less then 24hrs..

Is is just me? "

Go back about 5 years and it was pretty much the norm to move from a chatroom or provate messages to msn.

I kinda miss those days... it was a lot easier to get a few folk talking to eachother to arrange a group session.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Irony."

irony? don't you mean pathos??

"okie dokie

I never said the word "loon" first or "mentally disturbed"

I would never say such things"

I refer the lady to her post

desperate people long to talk on msn for meets

OK not disturbed, but unstable.

as has been said you really need to read your own posts

Aint used msn fa months canna be doin wi it lol xx

"Aint used msn fa months canna be doin wi it lol xx "

So should I delete ya lol

"I hate MSN, its just so the sado on the other end can wank whist asking play yard questions "what colour panties are you wearing"? what pleasure do we girls get out of it FFS"

Thats why I sus guys out on here first, one of those messages and no way do they get my MSN. Just use your common sense and don;t hand it out like sweeteies. Keep it as private as you would your phone number.

I like to chat on MSN as it is better than constant messages back and forth on here and when you arent willing to give your number out yet. I find it a good way to get to know someone before meeting... can always cam to verify on there too so it is a win win situation. If people don't like it because they get pestered then there are block and delete buttons to get rid of the unwanted!

By *ettuceslugCouple  over a year ago

Driffield

We chat on MSN, we wouldn't consider ourselves desperate or loons, it's just another form of communication and we enjoy it, although we do manage it carefully - just our opinion.

MSN anyone? Oops sorry

By *ettuceslugCouple  over a year ago

Driffield

We chat on MSN, we wouldn't consider ourselves desperate or loons, it's just another form of communication and we enjoy it, although we do manage it carefully - just our opinion.

MSN anyone? Oops sorry

» Add a new message to this topic