FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Branding of Real Swingers

Branding of Real Swingers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By * times sexy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

Ive had an idea. With so many "fake" swingers and "timewasters" clogging up the airwaves how about this for a way of stopping this annoying practice. How about an official voucher issued by the NHS that you get signed by your first swing partner. You then take it to your local tattooist who tattoos a small swingers emblem on yiur arse as a verification. that way. if in doubt a quick pic of the cheecks by e mail or in person at a meet and bingo . he

/she or they are gen. God how simple and easy was that lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cant see the NHS condoning us lot having our arses branded tbh

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Better still, real male swingers get a tattoo of their hometown on their dicks?

Those fortunate folks from Llanfairpyllgwynn etc or Cleckheckmondsedge should be popular?

By *eaboMan  over a year ago

marden

but people from

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

will have to hide. and any tourist here from

Krungthepmahanakonbowornratanakosinmahintarayudyayamahadiloponoparatanarajthaniburiromudomrajniwesmahasatarnamornpimarnavatarsatitsakattiyavisanukamphrasit

is going to have one helluva holiday.

By *amescoupleCouple  over a year ago

north walsham

See now you lot are normal. I read branding and suddenly had images of glowing red metal sizzling onto skin and leaving a scorched 'veriefied genuine' mark.

"but people from

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwyll-llantysiliogogogoch

will have to hide. and any tourist here from

Krungthepmahanakonbowornratanakosinmahintarayudyayamahadiloponoparatanarajthaniburiromudomrajniwesmahasatarnamornpimarnavatarsatitsakattiyavisanukamphrasit

is going to have one helluva holiday. "

That part of the Tattoo is done now, back next week for my street name and house number

"Ive had an idea. With so many "fake" swingers and "timewasters" clogging up the airwaves how about this for a way of stopping this annoying practice. How about an official voucher issued by the NHS that you get signed by your first swing partner. You then take it to your local tattooist who tattoos a small swingers emblem on yiur arse as a verification. that way. if in doubt a quick pic of the cheecks by e mail or in person at a meet and bingo . he

/she or they are gen. God how simple and easy was that lol "

To the OP this thread is a total epiphany... Like in all good groups, gangs and clubs people have a little sign to distinguish them from the rest. If its good enough for the masons to wear a masonry ring on the finger why not have one for actual swingers. I'm taking this very seriously and thinking I should get one if I see the symbol. I'm considering grey shading to be done for this mind you before getting this mysterious tattoo I will do some lunges to firm up my posterior since it looks like a saggy deflated balloon

Whoa I think I killed this conversation... Whoops

Sod it if your going for branding, why not a whacking great Chameleon tat on your back a la 'the girl with the dragon tattoo'

"Sod it if your going for branding, why not a whacking great Chameleon tat on your back a la 'the girl with the dragon tattoo' "

I'd love it, I'm not a fan I burning or the smell of burning flesh... Depending what kind of flesh it is ie bovine or poultry the tattoo sounds less invasive I've got a few tattoos already what's one more going to do

Girl with a dragon tattoo?????

By * times sexy OP   Couple  over a year ago

Staffs

"Ive had an idea. With so many "fake" swingers and "timewasters" clogging up the airwaves how about this for a way of stopping this annoying practice. How about an official voucher issued by the NHS that you get signed by your first swing partner. You then take it to your local tattooist who tattoos a small swingers emblem on yiur arse as a verification. that way. if in doubt a quick pic of the cheecks by e mail or in person at a meet and bingo . he

To the OP this thread is a total epiphany... Like in all good groups, gangs and clubs people have a little sign to distinguish them from the rest. If its good enough for the masons to wear a masonry ring on the finger why not have one for actual swingers. I'm taking this very seriously and thinking I should get one if I see the symbol. I'm considering grey shading to be done for this mind you before getting this mysterious tattoo I will do some lunges to firm up my posterior since it looks like a saggy deflated balloon "

you see gnow this lady is a real forward thinker and a genuine swing icon. none of your armchair swinging theorising here . Go girl you sound like our kind of lady / couple xxx

To the OP this thread is a total epiphany... Like in all good groups, gangs and clubs people have a little sign to distinguish them from the rest. If its good enough for the masons to wear a masonry ring on the finger why not have one for actual swingers. I'm taking this very seriously and thinking I should get one if I see the symbol. I'm considering grey shading to be done for this mind you before getting this mysterious tattoo I will do some lunges to firm up my posterior since it looks like a saggy deflated balloon

you see gnow this lady is a real forward thinker and a genuine swing icon. none of your armchair swinging theorising here . Go girl you sound like our kind of lady / couple xxx"

Why thank you kind sir or lady! As a couple we are very progressive! If the LGBT (lesbians, gay, bisexual and trans) community have a rainbow flag as swingers we should have an internationally known symbol. However if I'm going to totally get this tattoo I need those lunges can't have a saggy booty with a great tattoo x

By *ibrosMan  over a year ago

harrow

"....... You then take it to your local tattooist who tattoos a small swingers emblem on yiur arse as a verification. that way. if in doubt a quick pic of the cheecks by e mail or in person at a meet and bingo . he

/she or they are gen. God how simple and easy was that lol "

Not sure this works. What if the arse in the picture isn't attached to the timewaster? To do this properly the tattoo should be on the forehead.

ID and verification all in one.

» Add a new message to this topic