FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What more can I do!

What more can I do!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unGuy76 OP   Man  over a year ago

Minehead

The pressure on genuine single guys and I do mean genuine, not just the ones that say they are is unreal.

The bar is set so high for a potential meet, it's no wonder fems/cpls are moaning about timewasters as the guys/girls they seek are mostly all talk and no action.

I'm just a normal guy trying to have some fun, but it's nearly impossible.

And looking at some of the status's is pathetic, all 'looking for a good time' until the offer is put on the table then run a mile.

I'm out of here, the maturity levels of most people here is appalling.

One last meet if I can find someone worthy enough then I'm bailing out.

It's too depressing!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

If you genuinely find it depressing then yes, probably best to take a break or leave. Good luck.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just cause they’re looking for a good time, doesn’t mean they’re looking for a good time with you.

Yeah. It is depressing. But it's a voluntary endeavour.

I feel there are a lot of crazies. There are some genuine people too though but for a single guy like yourself it must be hell - simply because there are 100 guys for every woman and every woman gets swamped.

We just read the forum for a laugh now. I wouldn't take it seriously if I was you. cheer up.

I don’t know why you’d want to stay on a site anyway if you find it depressing. You should focus on things that make you happy

By *ex HolesMan  over a year ago

Up North

It’s just not fair is it OP

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

OP. Doesn’t sound like this site is the right one for you. It’s not worth upsetting you. Good luck whatever you decide.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Corrajelo,Spain, Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

It is difficult on here but being negative and moaning won't help.

If you are finding it depressing then leave. After all, swinging is meant to be fun.

Do you try going to socials and clubs to actually meet people in person, or are you relying solely on this site, where you are a single guy amongst thousands of others.

It's nearly christmas

Just hide your profile and take a break for while? Best to have one's head in the right place on here or I can imagine it can be depressing

"If you genuinely find it depressing then yes, probably best to take a break or leave. Good luck. "

So this. Any overdose of emotions should make us stop and think..maybe its not the right place for me to be now. Otherwise it would be opposite of what you came here for. Sometimes after a break things look differently.. just because its good to look at them from distance.

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Just try visiting clubs..

Much easier..

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

Have you tried socials or clubs?

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

[Removed by poster at 30/11/19 11:24:05]

*sigh*

If things aren't working for you then change them.

Many many many many many many many men blame other men for their lack of sexy times.

Yes, in part this is true, a those who lack respect, have a sense of entitlement and lack imagination do take up server space (unless that's the kind of person others are looking for in which case they're riding the gravy train) so those who are authentically lovely chaps should use their brains.

There are so many social events all over the country which. If people REALLY wanted to make the effort to meet people and get involved, then that surely is a way of doing so rather than relying on messaging alone on site and bitching it's too hard and too much pressure. You're applying the pressure to yourself by the limits you're putting on yourself.

P

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Being a man who wants to meet isn't enough, nor should it be.

And vice versa! Being a woman who wants to meet shouldn't be enough.

Minehead

"Just cause they’re looking for a good time, doesn’t mean they’re looking for a good time with you. "

Oh please!

I'm not talking about just random offers, I am selective who I message, I actually read profiles and respond accordingly if I sound like what they are looking for.

Minehead

"Have you tried socials or clubs?"

As a single guy with social anxiety? No!

It's bad enough getting ignored on here let alone at a club/social.

"Just cause they’re looking for a good time, doesn’t mean they’re looking for a good time with you.

Oh please!

I'm not talking about just random offers, I am selective who I message, I actually read profiles and respond accordingly if I sound like what they are looking for. "

That still doesn't mean you're who they're after.

Ticking part of the boxes is only some of the battle a lot of the time.

There's so much at play.

Timing

Mood

Stress

Initial attraction

Message style or content

You may remind them of a relative who fucking knows.

Plus a ton more stuff you might not have thought about.

Manchester (she/her)

"Have you tried socials or clubs?

It's bad enough getting ignored on here let alone at a club/social. "

As a single lady with a degree of social anxiety, clubs and socials are much friendlier and can be much easier than this environment. Including for men. In a club I'll talk to anyone. On here? No chance.

"The pressure on genuine single guys and I do mean genuine, not just the ones that say they are is unreal.

The bar is set so high for a potential meet, it's no wonder fems/cpls are moaning about timewasters as the guys/girls they seek are mostly all talk and no action.

And looking at some of the status's is pathetic, all 'looking for a good time' until the offer is put on the table then run a mile.

It's too depressing! "

I'm depressed that youre depressed I'm going to

Minehead

"*sigh*

Many many many many many many many men blame other men for their lack of sexy times.

Yes, in part this is true, a those who lack respect, have a sense of entitlement and lack imagination do take up server space (unless that's the kind of person others are looking for in which case they're riding the gravy train) so those who are authentically lovely chaps should use their brains.

There are so many social events all over the country which. If people REALLY wanted to make the effort to meet people and get involved, then that surely is a way of doing so rather than relying on messaging alone on site and bitching it's too hard and too much pressure. You're applying the pressure to yourself by the limits you're putting on yourself.

P"

I've taken advise from the forum users in the past, changed profile outlay, got involved in chatroom, forum, become site supporter, got verified etc etc.

Can't change who I am though.

And please don't suggest that if I 'REALLY' wanted to find some fun I could got to an event or something, it's not as easy as that!

sw London

Surely going to a club or social where you will be with like minded people to talk too, is less daunting than arranging a one on one meet

Manchester (she/her)

"*sigh*

P

I've taken advise from the forum users in the past, changed profile outlay, got involved in chatroom, forum, become site supporter, got verified etc etc.

And please don't suggest that if I 'REALLY' wanted to find some fun I could got to an event or something, it's not as easy as that! "

Why not?

What more can you do? That.

I was shaking in my boots the first time I went to a club. I have a degree of social anxiety because I fought my more significant anxiety.

In a good club you won't be ignored. You might not play, but there's never any guarantee of that. But good clubs are about community as much as sex.

Someone worthy enough?! Jeez

"Just cause they’re looking for a good time, doesn’t mean they’re looking for a good time with you.

Oh please!

I'm not talking about just random offers, I am selective who I message, I actually read profiles and respond accordingly if I sound like what they are looking for. "

Sounding like you’re what they’re looking for doesn’t mean you are what they’re looking for.

"*sigh*

P

And please don't suggest that if I 'REALLY' wanted to find some fun I could got to an event or something, it's not as easy as that! "

I think you'll find I acknowledged it's effort.

I appreciate shit ain't easy, I myself had a total mental breakdown that put me on my back and had to relearn an awful lot of things. I didn't trust a soul on this earth and the outside world was the most frightening thing. Even going to the shop would have me crying on the floor coz I was too afraid to go.

So please, don't suggest I'm clueless on this matter.

P

Manchester (she/her)

"Someone worthy enough?! Jeez "

And what more can you do? Not that.

I would never, ever say someone was beneath me. Not even in private.

Minehead

"Surely going to a club or social where you will be with like minded people to talk too, is less daunting than arranging a one on one meet "

You make it sound so easy, and maybe you are right.

I just can't do it, too many emotions to cope with and handle.

Manchester (she/her)

"*sigh*

P

And please don't suggest that if I 'REALLY' wanted to find some fun I could got to an event or something, it's not as easy as that!

I think you'll find I acknowledged it's effort.

I appreciate shit ain't easy, I myself had a total mental breakdown that put me on my back and had to relearn an awful lot of things. I didn't trust a soul on this earth and the outside world was the most frightening thing. Even going to the shop would have me crying on the floor coz I was too afraid to go.

So please, don't suggest I'm clueless on this matter.

P"

I've been through similar. I know that of which I speak.

"Someone worthy enough?! Jeez

I would never, ever say someone was beneath me. Not even in private. "

That's attitude will fuck a guy over getting anyone to meet them regardless of how good they look.

Manchester (she/her)

That's attitude will fuck a guy over getting anyone to meet them regardless of how good they look. "

Yes. It's a bad idea anyway, but on here it can be Fabicide.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

If it’s so awful and depressing why are you still here threatening to leave? Do you think women will grant you a shag because they’re desperate for you to stay here? Fab is a tool, not a ticket to sex.

Your updates read as though you believe you are entitled to something for following the rules. And an attitude of entitlement will go against you.

Loads of ordinary guys have great success here, and many of them go to socials and clubs. If you choose to exclude that route then you are limiting yourself. I get that it’s a difficult thing to do, but it’s only difficult the first time. After that people know you. A good social organiser will usually be happy to meet you there and get you settled in with chatty people.

You have to put yourself out there rather than expect people to come to you. Group socials or clubs are a lot, lot better places to meet people at than meeting online. You can show your personality more in person and it’s easier to see if there’s an attraction in the flesh.

"Surely going to a club or social where you will be with like minded people to talk too, is less daunting than arranging a one on one meet

I just can't do it, too many emotions to cope with and handle. "

That's why I'm saying it's effort. Build your confidence but that won't happen on here looking for 1 to 1 meets unless you're really fucking lucky.

People on here and the social side can be a wonderfully loving and supportive community but you have to give them that chance.

P

That's attitude will fuck a guy over getting anyone to meet them regardless of how good they look.

Yes. It's a bad idea anyway, but on here it can be Fabicide. "

Ah well, if guys keep taking themselves out the race then all the more chance for me haha

Bro...take a break...it's not like a game where winning is everything

I bet there are people who have been on here for years and have had very few, if any meets..

Best chance is a club...

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Best to have one's head in the right place on here "

Between someone's thighs ?

Minehead

I would never, ever say someone was beneath me. Not even in private. "

It is implemented to the timewasters and fakes on here, as yes, I am above them!

Besides, many fems/cpls are very belittling towards men on their public profiles, why is it an issue that I have done it?

Hillside desolate

It is implemented to the timewasters and fakes on here, as yes, I am above them!

Besides, many fems/cpls are very belittling towards men on their public profiles, why is it an issue that I have done it? "

It's an issue when anyone does it.

You need to take a step back, check yourself and not get het up.

If you're trying to force things to happen, you're only setting yourself up for more misery and disappointment, as you've set your own bar too high, ironically.

Serendipity is your friend.

Minehead

"Surely going to a club or social where you will be with like minded people to talk too, is less daunting than arranging a one on one meet

That's why I'm saying it's effort. Build your confidence but that won't happen on here looking for 1 to 1 meets unless you're really fucking lucky.

People on here and the social side can be a wonderfully loving and supportive community but you have to give them that chance.

P"

No, they need to give me a chance!

Manchester (she/her)

Besides, many fems/cpls are very belittling towards men on their public profiles, why is it an issue that I have done it? "

Because a) wrong is wrong, and b) men are held to a higher standard here, at least to get a foot in the door.

Manchester (she/her)

P

"

Why?

Explain why you're entitled to anyone's time, attention, or vulnerability.

P

"

I think your problem is that everything is about you. You’re sounding as though you regard women on here as free prostitutes, only here to satisfy you

Fab is a place where women/couples pretty much have their pick of who they want because of the ratio between them and single men. It is a double standard and the sooner you realise that the better. If they have a choice between one person saying you have to be worthy of me and 10 guys who are polite friendly and not pushy, do you think it's surprising if you don't even get a reply?

Minehead

Besides, many fems/cpls are very belittling towards men on their public profiles, why is it an issue that I have done it?

It's an issue when anyone does it. "

So I'm wrong to set myself above timewasters and fakes?

I think not.

By *wholeLotOfRosieWoman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

Some horrible people may belittle men on here, but very few. Most here are decent respectful folk. If you want to be one of the horrible arrogant ones that belittle others then you are beyond advising.

Manchester (she/her)

I think not. "

You may think that, and it still doesn't look good.

If your want random hook ups get yourself down to weatherspoons or Yates wind lodge on a Friday night.....if your looking for a bit more try tinder or if your want someone to hold hands with try E Harmony...

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

"

OP, you say on your profile you have come to the conclusion this site is shit and the shit stinks from the majority of people on here. Why would anyone want to meet someone with that attitude ?

P

"

I'm done.

You're being extremely blinkered and tunnel visioned with no desire to take a breath and look at a bigger picture or anyones viewpoint other than your own.

Open mindedness is a quality most people desire in those they wish to meet or communicate with and at the moment you're lacking distinctly in that department.

Take a break, regroup and come back when you're not gonna shoot everyone down in flames

P

Solihull

I agree that it's frustrating but it sounds like your whole sex life relies on fab which isn't the best way to go about it imo.

Plenty of women in the vanilla world enjoy sex so go out and about, chat to women, flirt, have a dance, buy then a drink or three and even if it doesn't lead to fun you've still had a bloody good night out.

I'm sorry but your post puts you in a really bad light and comes across awful which will do nothing to help.

Hillside desolate

I think not. "

You never mentioned time wasters and fakes as the unworthy in your opening post. You then went on to say many females and couples belittle men, so it should be OK for you too. I'm say it's not OK to belittle anyone. If you put out negativity, then don't expect positive results.

Minehead

Fab is a place where women/couples pretty much have their pick of who they want because of the ratio between them and single men. It is a double standard and the sooner you realise that the better. If they have a choice between one person saying you have to be worthy of me and 10 guys who are polite friendly and not pushy, do you think it's surprising if you don't even get a reply? "

I'm not delusional in any way shape or form.

But when you see status's saying they been let down by a timewaster or saying there is no one genuine on here it gets a bit monotonous, tarred with the same brush all the time.

Minehead

I think not.

You never mentioned time wasters and fakes as the unworthy in your opening post. You then went on to say many females and couples belittle men, so it should be OK for you too. I'm say it's not OK to belittle anyone. If you put out negativity, then don't expect positive results. "

Thanks for the analysis, I'll leave that to my shrink though.

I'm pretty sure you know where I am coming from and the basis of what I'm saying, there is no need to be so pedantic with me.

Hillside desolate

I think not.

You never mentioned time wasters and fakes as the unworthy in your opening post. You then went on to say many females and couples belittle men, so it should be OK for you too. I'm say it's not OK to belittle anyone. If you put out negativity, then don't expect positive results.

I'm pretty sure you know where I am coming from and the basis of what I'm saying, there is no need to be so pedantic with me. "

Good luck

I would suggest you taking it easy and engage in a conversation with potential ladies of your interest. You sound desperate! And if I was a woman I will run. And drop that complaining and whinging. It is not going to help you.

Manchester (she/her)

Fab is a place where women/couples pretty much have their pick of who they want because of the ratio between them and single men. It is a double standard and the sooner you realise that the better. If they have a choice between one person saying you have to be worthy of me and 10 guys who are polite friendly and not pushy, do you think it's surprising if you don't even get a reply?

But when you see status's saying they been let down by a timewaster or saying there is no one genuine on here it gets a bit monotonous, tarred with the same brush all the time. "

You're assuming that's what they're doing, rather than a) having picked badly, and b) potentially not liking you.

I strongly suspect a majority of men on here intend to meet. Doesn't mean I'm going to trust them unless I have reason to or I want to.

I just can't do it, too many emotions to cope with and handle. "

Why just attend a club with no expectations the first time around. Sit at the bar or at a table with a drink and watch. Smile and say hi to anyone that passes. Then leave after a couple of hours.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

But when you see status's saying they been let down by a timewaster or saying there is no one genuine on here it gets a bit monotonous, tarred with the same brush all the time. "

Would you like to borrow my shovel?

Mate those posts are not about you. They are about the poster and their experience. Quite simple. Move on.

Manchester (she/her)

I think not.

I'm pretty sure you know where I am coming from and the basis of what I'm saying, there is no need to be so pedantic with me. "

People are trying to help you. Flipping heck.

I think not. "

There seem to be a lot of threads like this. The saying 'there's no such thing as bad publicity' doesn't necessarily hold true all the time you know because the other threads that people thought were complaining always seemed to get a... lively response.

I would seriously suggest you just relax, leave the site for a while, try something different - preferably something that involves getting out in the real world and not online.

The difference between people and animals is that if animal is doing something and it doesn't work, it walks away and does something else. People on the other hand have a tendency to keep doing the same old thing that isn't working for them and just complain about it. Don't be one of those. Make some changes in your life and own your own happiness.

Outside events don't make a person happy.

Its a choice and comes from within. Good luck.

Minehead

P

I'm done.

You're being extremely blinkered and tunnel visioned with no desire to take a breath and look at a bigger picture or anyones viewpoint other than your own.

Open mindedness is a quality most people desire in those they wish to meet or communicate with and at the moment you're lacking distinctly in that department.

Take a break, regroup and come back when you're not gonna shoot everyone down in flames

P"

I've done myself no harm by expressing MY feelings, wasn't getting anywhere before anyway. And this is about me, no one else.

And I think you'll find I have listened to what you have said, but unfortunately nothing you have said can help me.

I'm just a lost cause amongst the many other real guys on here that are passed by.

Thanks for your efforts though.

Manchester (she/her)

Image is vital on Fab. OP, yours is pretty tarnished right now.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"Just cause they’re looking for a good time, doesn’t mean they’re looking for a good time with you. "

Exactly. Plenty folk manage to meet and have fun. Go to a social or club to engage with people.

"

P

"

Need!?!

Minehead

I think not.

There seem to be a lot of threads like this. The saying 'there's no such thing as bad publicity' doesn't necessarily hold true all the time you know because the other threads that people thought were complaining always seemed to get a... lively response.

I would seriously suggest you just relax, leave the site for a while, try something different - preferably something that involves getting out in the real world and not online.

The difference between people and animals is that if animal is doing something and it doesn't work, it walks away and does something else. People on the other hand have a tendency to keep doing the same old thing that isn't working for them and just complain about it. Don't be one of those. Make some changes in your life and own your own happiness.

Outside events don't make a person happy.

Its a choice and comes from within. Good luck. "

Wow, thank you!

That is honestly the best reply and philosophy I've heard, ever!

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

What does "genuine" mean in this context?

Minehead

"Image is vital on Fab. OP, yours is pretty tarnished right now. "

As I said in a previous reply, it can't have done any harm as I wasn't looked at in any light before.

Thanks for your opinion though.

Minehead

"What does "genuine" mean in this context?"

If you need to ask then I'd be having doubts as to whether you are genuine.

What does “genuine” mean in this context?

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

"What does "genuine" mean in this context?

"

How would i know if i am or not? Im kinda concerned. I didn't even know that i HAD to be genuine", and i don't even know what it is!?!

Minehead

"

P

Need!?!

"

Yes, just like I was 'told' I 'need to give them a chance.

Don't pick at words that have been used against me, read the whole comment!

Manchester (she/her)

"

It does actually mean a few things here, and you've not clarified.

I'm sure every single one of my 150+ verifications by meet is fake.

Genuine isn't the same thing as attractive... We can't all fancy eachother, I am also genuine but understand not everyone will fancy me enough to want to meet me... It's unfortunate, if I fancy them... But that is just how it goes, I'm afraid

"

Not true because technically everyone is genuine lol but it's easier to ask someone their definition so as to not get confused

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The OP is genuinely desperate and frustrated. But will not do the one thing that would make a difference to his experience here - socialise in the real world.

Now genuinely bored.

"Surely going to a club or social where you will be with like minded people to talk too, is less daunting than arranging a one on one meet "

Precisely.

"The OP is genuinely desperate and frustrated. But will not do the one thing that would make a difference to his experience here - socialise in the real world.

Now genuinely bored. "

Exactly. Same as sooooo many others on here. Moan moan moan but won't get out there and known on the social scene. Running out of sympathy.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Take a more Ho Chi Minh approach to things. If your engaging where the fulness of your talents/qualities don't work, chances are you'll just keep losing. So why keep doing it? Why not engage on where your talents/qualities shine through and favour you better? If your qualities lay in you decency, personality and humanity then these are sometimes difficult to displace/stand out on a internet site. So as others have said why not try socials or clubs? These are a prime opportunity for people to get a real flavour for who you are. In my experience personally and humanity hold a higher currency that aesthetic features.

You have a verification. Some guys can take months before they meet anyone.

Sorry but I see from your bio that the forums have been a negative experience for you.

Why then do you ask for advice in the forums?

You get out what you put in. Maybe have a break, take stock.

Good luck

Hedging your bets on here instead of attending socials at clubs and getting to know people on the scene.

I mean, why aren't women clogging up your inbox?

It's an absolute disgrace.

Look on the bright side though, at least you've shown everyone that you've very mature, while calling everyone else immature, and that you don't throw your toys out of the pram.

Your next meet will be along any day now!

If not, do a similar post in about a week reminding everyone of what a catch you are!

Legend!

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

Why is it that you feel that women are setting the bar “too high”, yet you’re allowed to choose someone you deem “worthy enough”?

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

I had to look at this thread a few times and the profile, because I couldn't believe the content of your profile. Zero way that any woman would meet you. Frustrating, but you've shot yourself in the foot with that.

I understand the frustration, but no one is entitled to meet and certainly not to expect sex.

So the facts are, apparently, 100 guys to 1 woman on a swingers site. So therefore it is a buyers market, and what your presumably selling is not what women want. This is the same with any relationship, social, sexual, business, friendship etc. You are 'selling' and the woman is 'buying', and I mean buying into you. Right now, no nibbles. So it's about that first impression.

Different on dating sites where the ratio is inverse. Loads of women and little in the way of available men. Here women need a pulse and can still get guys, where as on dating sites, we have to really put the work in to get seen, let alone a date.

Whatever it is your 'selling' social, meet etc, your technique has failed, and you just need to market yourself better.

I feel there's more going on than just disappointment on here, and perhaps a break would be good.

Manchester (she/her)

"Why is it that you feel that women are setting the bar “too high”, yet you’re allowed to choose someone you deem “worthy enough”?"

I don't go on Fab to meet the least worst person to fill my weekly fuck quota. My bar is where my bar is. If I can exceed it, cool, if not, guess I'm having an early night with a novel.

Everyone can set the bar where they like. Or say what they like. But consequences stem from that.

"

P

Need!?!

Yes, just like I was 'told' I 'need to give them a chance.

Don't pick at words that have been used against me, read the whole comment! "

Go back and re-read it yourself. You should see the difference.

This right now is people giving you a chance. People are trying to help you and offer you advice based on their own experiences on fab and in life.

You're throwing it back at people and doing it with frustration and venom almost.

Me saying if you want the support of the social side etc then you'll have to give them a chance is meaning giving socials a chance. How can the people and environment there give you a chance if you won't go?

That's like me saying if you want to know what fish tastes like you'll have to try fish and you saying ....

no! Fish needs to give me a chance

P

Manchester (she/her)

"Why is it that you feel that women are setting the bar “too high”, yet you’re allowed to choose someone you deem “worthy enough”?

I don't go on Fab to meet the least worst person to fill my weekly fuck quota. My bar is where my bar is. If I can exceed it, cool, if not, guess I'm having an early night with a novel.

Everyone can set the bar where they like. Or say what they like. But consequences stem from that. "

That is, if I don't meet it I'm having an early night

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

So many things in this thread, so strap yourselves in for essay time ....

Yes, it's frustrating to send what you consider to be well written, thoughtful messages which get ignored or deleted. But usually you get your profile checked out (in stealth mode or otherwise) and it means you're not for them. In my case, my pics show that I'm overweight and excessively hairy which, with the best will in the world, is a combination that only a small percentage of women will find attractive, and so I'm under no illusions about myself there. It's fair enough, but nothing ventured and all that....

However, I've got some personal issues affecting me at the moment, and it will take time to resolve them, and I'm debating reducing my activity to just talking bollocks on the forum until my head's in a better place. After all, if I don't like me much (and I don't, right now) I can't expect anyone else to

As for clubs, I've just been to my first one. I'm also quite shy around new people initially, and I owing to the previously mentioned personal issues at the moment which mean I probably wasn't in the right frame of mind to go. I'd also have likely been terrified if someone had come on to me, in all honesty...

That said, even though I didn't stay that long I checked it out, spoke briefly with a couple of folks I recognised, went expecting nothing - which was exactly what I got - but I won't be as unsure of myself or as intimidated next time.

Although the couple of ladies whose eye I caught for a second seemed to move very quickly in the direction of 'away', proving I've still got the ol' magic

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I think you're doing ok OP, you've had a couple of meets from here which is exactly twice as many as us. Either adopt more patience and less importance with this site or meet people in real life (doesn't have to be swingers clubs) - you'll probably find it a lot easier and perhaps more rewarding. Good luck

By *o_eye_deerMan  over a year ago

The South Near That London

Blaming others behaviour for a lack of success is such a cop out, and does come across as “wah wah its not fair”

And as for going to club being “too much” there’s far more expectation and pressure if you’ve arranged a one on one, the reality of going to a club is probably the same as going to your local ‘spoons on your own (with the likelihood of any hassle being far less!)

[Removed by poster at 30/11/19 12:40:32]

One more thing... the title of your thread is "what more can I do"

People have been advising you what that "more" is and you're shunning them.

P

Oohhh nice profile OP, bound to get you laid!

If there was an app that lets me test drive different cars, i wouldn't choose a Mondeo. If i drove or "met" a mondeo in "real life" I might quite like it and think why not take it for a quick spin?! But on the app, I'll be sticking to the super cars.

"If there was an app that lets me test drive different cars, i wouldn't choose a Mondeo. If i drove or "met" a mondeo in "real life" I might quite like it and think why not take it for a quick spin?! But on the app, I'll be sticking to the super cars. "

Haha. That's indeed a really great and valid point.

sw London

Maybe look at your profile I would ignore you

"Best to have one's head in the right place on here

Between someone's thighs ?"

do you practice yoga? orpallates

The oxymoron of _unguy76.....

It's not lost on any of us

"Maybe look at your profile I would ignore you "

I never knew that vixens can be domesticated!

sw London

"Maybe look at your profile I would ignore you

I never knew that vixens can be domesticated! "

They say you learn something new everyday

I never knew that vixens can be domesticated!

They say you learn something new everyday "

And I did

Manchester (she/her)

"One more thing... the title of your thread is "what more can I do"

People have been advising you what that "more" is and you're shunning them.

P"

Entitlement is worse than poor hygiene, often.

By *ady23Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

"The pressure on genuine single guys and I do mean genuine, not just the ones that say they are is unreal.

It's too depressing! "

Don't take it to o seriously it's a free site and free choice for all how they use it

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

It's too depressing! "

Worthy enough, you said it.

Minehead

"The OP is genuinely desperate and frustrated. But will not do the one thing that would make a difference to his experience here - socialise in the real world.

Now genuinely bored.

Exactly. Same as sooooo many others on here. Moan moan moan but won't get out there and known on the social scene. Running out of sympathy."

I don't need your sympathy or anyone else's!

Read the whole thread and maybe you'll see why I can't go out and socialise, whether at a club, pub, social event.

I can't even go to a supermarket sometimes.

When you understand this feeling feel free to give me some advice until then go and ruin someone else's day.

I never knew that vixens can be domesticated! "

Just means she’ll make you a cuppa after she’s drained you dry, I’ve tried getting her to do the ironing as well but so far she still quite feral in that dept

Minehead

"Maybe look at your profile I would ignore you "

You'd ignore me anyway, regardless of my profile content.

Judged solely on being a single male, oh and that wonderful tiny little pic against the message.

My 'now' profile content is a call of desperation, I know there will be people who can see where I am coming from and understand it, that's who I am looking for, not people who just want to shoot me down and give me shit advice that I have repeatedly said is impossible for me.

My profile is just words, as is everyone's... But mine are truthful words, can't say that about everyone else though!

Judged solely on being a single male, oh and that wonderful tiny little pic against the message.

My 'now' profile content is a call of desperation, I know there will be people who can see where I am coming from and understand it, that's who I am looking for, not people who just want to shoot me down and give me shit advice that I have repeatedly said is impossible for me.

My profile is just words, as is everyone's... But mine are truthful words, can't say that about everyone else though! "

Oh well I hope things improve for you soon

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I'm struggling to understand that if you would struggle to meet strangers in a normal pub situation, how you expect to meet strangers in a sexual situation. People have given you the best advice that they can.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Now genuinely bored.

Exactly. Same as sooooo many others on here. Moan moan moan but won't get out there and known on the social scene. Running out of sympathy.

Read the whole thread and maybe you'll see why I can't go out and socialise, whether at a club, pub, social event.

When you understand this feeling feel free to give me some advice until then go and ruin someone else's day. "

You actually sound mentally ill. I would respectfully suggest, here is not the right place for you whilst you are so fragile and agitated. Women frankly, don't need the aggrevation or stress.

Minehead

You gotta love all the single males on here...

"Let's write what the single females will like to see in the hope I will get noticed, and then they will agree with me and I'll get a hard on thinking they are interested in me because even though its a lie it just looks good"

Oh you guys

"You gotta love all the single males on here...

"Let's write what the single females will like to see in the hope I will get noticed, and then they will agree with me and I'll get a hard on thinking they are interested in me because even though its a lie it just looks good"

Oh you guys "

hey come on, are you suggesting youre the only guy not doing this!

Besides imagine all the pressures on women in the real world not using sex to attract men!

Oh you guys "

I know! Great aint they! Little cute positive possums they are!

sw London

My profile is just words, as is everyone's... But mine are truthful words, can't say that about everyone else though! "

I am not that shallow to go by looks. It is how a profile reads, the opening message and whether we get along through chatting.

Solihull

My advise for what it's worth is to take a break from Fab as it's obviously broken you(unless you're argumentative and defensive all the time) ?

Guys aren't good at accepting we have issues so it will be tough to do but maybe seek professional help(your doctor) about your social anxiety or it will seriously hamper your life (not just fab)

You're obviously a family guy as you took your mum and children on holiday with you and there would be lots of vanilla women away from fab who would love that in a guy.

Swinging and sex with strangers isn't for everyone.

Life's short and you owe it to yourself and those you love (family, friends) etc to live the fullest and best life you can.

Be Happy

Good Luck

Regards

Sam

Minehead

Now genuinely bored.

When you understand this feeling feel free to give me some advice until then go and ruin someone else's day.

You actually sound mentally ill. I would respectfully suggest, here is not the right place for you whilst you are so fragile and agitated. Women frankly, don't need the aggrevation or stress."

Who said I was going to cause any aggravation or stress.

I do this to myself, would not inflict this on anyone else 'if' I had a meet, the chase is the depressing part, the actual meet would be uplifting and fun.

Oh you guys "

Are you using the same brush that earlier you said you were fed up with being tarred with?

Maybe have a wank? It probably won’t make a difference to your fab experience, but at least you’ll be master of your own destiny for a short while

Manchester (she/her)

Oh you guys "

It's up to them, and you, to market themselves. It's up to their audience to look into that.

If you believe that all men say nice things about women just because they think they're supposed to... I'm genuinely worried. Do you know that women are people, some of us worth knowing and of value?

But even if all men are lying... Buddy, it works for them.

Manchester (she/her)

Now genuinely bored.

You actually sound mentally ill. I would respectfully suggest, here is not the right place for you whilst you are so fragile and agitated. Women frankly, don't need the aggrevation or stress.

I do this to myself, would not inflict this on anyone else 'if' I had a meet, the chase is the depressing part, the actual meet would be uplifting and fun.

"

Really?

I have anxiety. Been diagnosed by a psychiatrist and everything.

Meets can be stressful. Will I be good enough? Will they like me? Oh god did I fuck up, what if I fart in front of them? Did I miss a spot shaving? Etc.

If you have anxiety, talk to your doctor. If you have anxiety when it suits you, shame on you.

If Fab isn't working for you then leave and go somewhere that does work. Moaning about it won't get anyone to meet you !

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Now genuinely bored.

"

I doubt it and not many want the attitude you display. Take some time out.

Minehead

Oh you guys hey come on, are you suggesting youre the only guy not doing this!

Besides imagine all the pressures on women in the real world not using sex to attract men! "

No, I take the time to look at the whole thread and not just jump in to make myself look good, I don't care if it impresses anyone or not, it will be my honest opinion or advice.

Not just going with 'yeah, what she said' because it would make me look like a great guy.

Fake as fook I tell ya!

Is this thing still rumbling on

To the OP dry your eyes and get on with it or close your account

There's loads of blokes on here...younger, fitter and maybe have bigger dicks, muscles, better chat or sense of humour....that is the jungle we live in...so if you ain't bringing anything to the party you are not going to get an invite...

Harsh....but reality...

sw London

Besides imagine all the pressures on women in the real world not using sex to attract men!

No, I take the time to look at the whole thread and not just jump in to make myself look good, I don't care if it impresses anyone or not, it will be my honest opinion or advice.

Not just going with 'yeah, what she said' because it would make me look like a great guy.

Fake as fook I tell ya! "

Yes I agree there are some fakes on here that do that. But there are also genuine people who are real and not just liking something or agreeing to look good

Minehead

Now genuinely bored.

I doubt it and not many want the attitude you display. Take some time out."

Keep doubting then, or is it judging, it's a fine line I know.

But please, don't pretend to know how I would act on a meet, you know nothing about me as I no nothing about you, well I do now.

By *udewhennudeMan  over a year ago

newport

Get a grip, this is not pressure, do you get this wound up be cause you don’t win the lottery.

You buy your ticket, or send that message, if it works for you it’s a bonus. There’s always another day, if you don’t.

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

It's too depressing! "

If I was you I’d take this site as a great place to meet people not necessarily a great place to find a hook up

Sometimes trying so hard I think can come across as desperate , I don’t think that’s the look you’re going for that look

Take a back seat send a few light hearted messages if you get a reply great but don’t jump straight into when can we meet what’s your number just have a general chat see how it goes

Hope this helps

Maybe go to a few socials

Minehead

Fake as fook I tell ya!

Yes I agree there are some fakes on here that do that. But there are also genuine people who are real and not just liking something or agreeing to look good

"

Please don't misunderstand me, I am not categorising all single males to act this way.

But they do stand out a mile if they are here to impress and are afraid to give an honest opinion.

Now genuinely bored.

"

Mate, you're already inflicting on everyone with this "woe is me" tripe.

On this site, you need to be what someone is looking for.

And maybe rise above the average.

You, however, clearly do not, and this absolute shambles of a post won't help that.

By *AABMan  over a year ago

Not far

Now genuinely bored.

I doubt it and not many want the attitude you display. Take some time out.

But please, don't pretend to know how I would act on a meet, you know nothing about me as I no nothing about you, well I do now. "

If you are having issues going out socialising or even going to the shops then I think you have issues that go beyond not have success on fab. Even if you found a meet on here that wouldn’t sort out fundamental issues. Have you sought professional help?

Minehead

It's too depressing!

If I was you I’d take this site as a great place to meet people not necessarily a great place to find a hook up

Sometimes trying so hard I think can come across as desperate , I don’t think that’s the look you’re going for that look

Take a back seat send a few light hearted messages if you get a reply great but don’t jump straight into when can we meet what’s your number just have a general chat see how it goes

Hope this helps

Maybe go to a few socials "

I'm not really here for 'hook ups', I wouldn't dismiss it but I was looking for something a bit more regular.

And honestly, I'm never demanding when sending messages, I always read profiles first and try and take something from it to break the ice, I can play the long game if need be but very rare to get acknowledged being on first base.

I really hope you were not serious about the socials, read the thread if you were.

Cheers all the same though.

It's too depressing!

Hope this helps

I'm not really here for 'hook ups', I wouldn't dismiss it but I was looking for something a bit more regular.

And honestly, I'm never demanding when sending messages, I always read profiles first and try and take something from it to break the ice, I can play the long game if need be but very rare to get acknowledged being on first base.

I really hope you were not serious about the socials, read the thread if you were.

Cheers all the same though. "

And there it is.

The recurring theme to your OP.

Thanks but no thanks.

Stinks of self pity and attention seeking.

Grow up.

Minehead

Now genuinely bored.

You, however, clearly do not, and this absolute shambles of a post won't help that.

"

When I have tried everything else what more do I have to lose!

I've done the whole upbeat profile and meet requests/forum posts etc etc on more than one occasion, even had good feedback on my profile of past through the forums, obviously not good enough though.

Now genuinely bored.

I've done the whole upbeat profile and meet requests/forum posts etc etc on more than one occasion, even had good feedback on my profile of past through the forums, obviously not good enough though.

"

Well that's just tough luck isn't it?

Your sense of entitlement is vomit inducing.

Hillside desolate

You've said the actual meet would be uplifting and fun, but how is anyone supposed to know that? Why would they give you a chance when everything you're putting out there is evidence to the contrary? Surely you see that.

"

But please, don't pretend to know how I would act on a meet, you know nothing about me as I no nothing about you, well I do now.

If you are having issues going out socialising or even going to the shops then I think you have issues that go beyond not have success on fab. Even if you found a meet on here that wouldn’t sort out fundamental issues. Have you sought professional help? "

Tbh OP how would you find even meeting a person off here for a cup of coffee let alone for sex which is even more nerve wracking? As the above person said perhaps professional help would be useful? Especially if you sometimes have difficulty leaving the house.

By *izzy69Man  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 30/11/19 14:12:20]

Manchester (she/her)

Now genuinely bored.

"

You're not entitled to have someone who wants to have sex with you. No one is.

London

It's too depressing! "

Mate, you're not alone! This isn't the first time, nor will it be the last time, this subject has been raised. It's the 2nd one I've seen this week alone.

The answer is always the same: basic principles of economics!

When supply exceeds demand, the "customers", for lack of a more appropriate word, hold power.

On FAB, men HUGELY outnumber the women. So the ladies can literally take their pick and, yes, it is subjective and shallow but that's their prerogative as they hold the balance of power.

Now, the downside of that is if their choice is made on the basis of height/cock size/colour/whatever, then they bare the consequence of a time waster/poor hygiene/ bad performer. They will never know that by going for someone who has made an effort in their message and comes across polite and considerate would have been a better bet.

But that's our lot on Fab for men. As many have already said, if it's really bringing you down, then this harsh reality is not for you.

If your single on here its useless

Minehead

It's too depressing!

Hope this helps

And there it is.

Thanks but no thanks.

Grow up.

"

What the actual f@ck are you talking about, just because I find it hard to be able to do what is being advised I get knocked down for it.

C'mon girls, this is the kind of guy you need (see previous comments) he is saying all the right things.

Get your cock out of your own ass the girls will be coming for you now, that's if you don't bottle it when you get the offers.

You need to grow the fuck up fella not me!

Manchester (she/her)

"

What the actual f@ck are you talking about, just because I find it hard to be able to do what is being advised I get knocked down for it.

C'mon girls, this is the kind of guy you need (see previous comments) he is saying all the right things.

Get your cock out of your own ass the girls will be coming for you now, that's if you don't bottle it when you get the offers.

You need to grow the fuck up fella not me! "

Women see this kind of attitude and avoid. If you have this kind of approach over text, this anger, are you safe in person? Is it worth the risk?

[Removed by poster at 30/11/19 14:17:44]

Buckinghamshire

"

You need to grow the fuck up fella not me!

Women see this kind of attitude and avoid. If you have this kind of approach over text, this anger, are you safe in person? Is it worth the risk? "

Agreed. Massive red flag.

Now genuinely bored.

"

When you’ve tried everything else (except you haven’t) and you still aren’t getting anywhere, there’s only one common denominator - you! and you alone are the sole reason you having no luck, it’s got nothing to do with being a single man on fab, because if that was trye NO single man on fab would have any luck, and yet plenty do. Don’t hate the player hate the game!

Minehead

Now genuinely bored.

You're not entitled to have someone who wants to have sex with you. No one is. "

Never said I was entitled to anything let alone sex, also not lead anyone to think that I have implied this.

Christ I'd settle for a no pressure social over nothing at all.

Always been the same since I joined.

I'm a little confused.

You have been on holiday and after social meets/sex meets

You have been to Silverstone looking for social/sex meets

You have been in a Northampton hotel looking for social/sex meets.

But you cannot attend a group social event where it would be easy to slip away if things got too much in the anxiety stakes.

I totally hear you on sometimes going to the shop is a nightmare even, but, I think you're playing on it and making excuses.

I think you're trying to guilt people into giving you a chance, and saying that it might not just be your last night on fab but on the planet is really fucking unfair. If that's how you truly feel then please please contact the samaritans or crisis care team, because putting that sense of responsibility onto those who read those words and HAVE felt like ending their own lives is fucking cruel

P

It's too depressing!

Hope this helps

And there it is.

Thanks but no thanks.

Grow up.

You need to grow the fuck up fella not me! "

You're accusing me of bottling it when you struggle to step out of the house pal.

I do reasonably well on here.

Maybe it's because I'm not self loathing.

Maybe it's because I don't bathe in my own self pity.

Or maybe it's because I'm not a prick and describe exactly what I'm looking for on here, instead of demanding women meet me.

Either way, I'm more than happy getting what I do out of fab, instead of using it as my only tool for sex.

I'd wish you good luck, but I'd be lying.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

So ... Brexit huh?

Now genuinely bored.

Never said I was entitled to anything let alone sex, also not lead anyone to think that I have implied this.

"

Why is meeting a single woman you’ve never met before a no pressure social but meeting a mixture of men and women in an organised social stressful?

Minehead

Now genuinely bored.

When you’ve tried everything else (except you haven’t) and you still aren’t getting anywhere, there’s only one common denominator - you! and you alone are the sole reason you having no luck, it’s got nothing to do with being a single man on fab, because if that was trye NO single man on fab would have any luck, and yet plenty do. Don’t hate the player hate the game!"

An extremely valid reason that I am unable to 'try everything else' ie clubs and socials etc.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

It's too depressing! "

You say women set the bar too high then you say you're trying to find someone 'worthy'?

Minehead

Now genuinely bored.

Why is meeting a single woman you’ve never met before a no pressure social but meeting a mixture of men and women in an organised social stressful? "

If you really need to ask that then you really have no idea about social anxiety.

1 person vs 20 people, let's just look at that a minute.

If still in doubt feel free to inbox me (I know you won't don't worry).

Minehead

It's too depressing!

You say women set the bar too high then you say you're trying to find someone 'worthy'? "

With the greatest respect, read the whole thread or don't comment, I've explained this already.

Now genuinely bored.

Why is meeting a single woman you’ve never met before a no pressure social but meeting a mixture of men and women in an organised social stressful?

If you really need to ask that then you really have no idea about social anxiety.

1 person vs 20 people, let's just look at that a minute.

If still in doubt feel free to inbox me (I know you won't don't worry). "

Stop thinking of yourself for one second, and think how others may feel.

Believe it or not, you’re not the only person with social anxiety on here. I’m very shy and don’t do well in large groups of strangers, I clam up and feel I have nothing worth saying but I still made the effort to go, on my own, to a group social.

Yes, I felt scared and nervous and stupid but the hostess was very welcoming and she introduced me to a few people.

You’re building it up in your head and making it 100 times worse than it would be.

Start saying to yourself you can do things, rather than you can’t.

You need to change your mindset. It won’t be easy but it can happen.

By *uzukiNo1Woman  over a year ago

Rhyl

These threads never end well.....OP your post comes across as whiney and if I'm honest your placing your lack of meets on others....surely starts with you, yeh it's difficult for single men but FFS whinging about it won't help....be more Pro active you've been given some cracking advice so maybe try acting on some of it instead of making up excuses not to....

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

It's too depressing!

You say women set the bar too high then you say you're trying to find someone 'worthy'?

With the greatest respect, read the whole thread or don't comment, I've explained this already. "

I have read it, all I see is you whining about how unfair everything is and then being stroppy when people post. I'm not surprised nobody wants to meet you. Your attitude is vile.

London

It's too depressing! "

OP

See my post above. It's the only answer you need.

Just live with it or give it up and try real life. You will probably more luck there as your personality can come through.

And if you don't want to leave, try some of the socials posted so often.

"It's nearly christmas

"

I fuck everyone who mails me on Christmas day.

It's too depressing!

With the greatest respect, read the whole thread or don't comment, I've explained this already.

I have read it, all I see is you whining about how unfair everything is and then being stroppy when people post. I'm not surprised nobody wants to meet you. Your attitude is vile. "

So should he put you down as a maybe then?

London

"It's nearly christmas

I fuck everyone who mails me on Christmas day. "

You most certainly do not! Ignored me completely!

I was there with a right horn and you decided you'd take the fat beardy bloke in a stupid red suit.

It was probably my shiny red nose that put you off wasn' it!?

It's too depressing! "

If their status says 'looking for a good time' and you mail them, what are you hoping will happen?

What do you mean find someone worthy enough? What would they be like?

"It's nearly christmas

I was there with a right horn and you decided you'd take the fat beardy bloke in a stupid red suit.

It was probably my shiny red nose that put you off wasn' it!?"

Yeah we fucked and you loved it.

London

"It's nearly christmas

It was probably my shiny red nose that put you off wasn' it!?

Yeah we fucked and you loved it. "

You're just......reindeerist you are.....

Minehead

"These threads never end well.....OP your post comes across as whiney and if I'm honest your placing your lack of meets on others....surely starts with you, yeh it's difficult for single men but FFS whinging about it won't help....be more Pro active you've been given some cracking advice so maybe try acting on some of it instead of making up excuses not to...."

Mental health is not an excuse, it's a way of life that I'm trying to change.

Thanks for your outlook though, it's quite invigorating, also a show of shallowness but I won't hold it against you.

Rhyl

"These threads never end well.....OP your post comes across as whiney and if I'm honest your placing your lack of meets on others....surely starts with you, yeh it's difficult for single men but FFS whinging about it won't help....be more Pro active you've been given some cracking advice so maybe try acting on some of it instead of making up excuses not to....

Thanks for your outlook though, it's quite invigorating, also a show of shallowness but I won't hold it against you. "

Mental health ? Where in your original post did you mention that?....read my post kid it clearly states I'm commenting on you first post....don't even go there accusing me of being shallow......

Minehead

It's too depressing!

I have read it, all I see is you whining about how unfair everything is and then being stroppy when people post. I'm not surprised nobody wants to meet you. Your attitude is vile. "

Pmsl.. Where did I say anything about it being 'unfair'?

Also I'm not being stroppy, just replying honestly on how I feel about the suggestions being made.

I personally don't care what you think, and I'm hardly showing a 'vile attitude' as you put it.

Manchester (she/her)

"These threads never end well.....OP your post comes across as whiney and if I'm honest your placing your lack of meets on others....surely starts with you, yeh it's difficult for single men but FFS whinging about it won't help....be more Pro active you've been given some cracking advice so maybe try acting on some of it instead of making up excuses not to....

Thanks for your outlook though, it's quite invigorating, also a show of shallowness but I won't hold it against you. "

That's shallow?

Every psychiatrist, psychologist, psychotherapist or other mental health practitioner I've ever seen would advise that the way to overcome anxiety is to stop avoiding and go out to confront your fears.

Buckinghamshire

So, in conclusion;

The OP asks what more he can do, then refuses to do it, backpeddles on original statements and calls us all shallow.

London

I really think we should all stop contributing to this post as it is getting a little disturbing.

It's going nowhere - OP has mental health issues which some are trying to help and some are really not helping. But the worry is that the problem is aggravated and it'll be on us.

So let's just leave it here as OP now has all the advice he needs.

It's too depressing!

I have read it, all I see is you whining about how unfair everything is and then being stroppy when people post. I'm not surprised nobody wants to meet you. Your attitude is vile.

Also I'm not being stroppy, just replying honestly on how I feel about the suggestions being made.

I personally don't care what you think, and I'm hardly showing a 'vile attitude' as you put it.

"

You’ve not replied to my last post. Don’t worry, I know you won’t bother because it doesn’t suit your “I suffer with social anxiety and nobody else knows what it’s like” agenda you have going on here.

Minehead

Thanks for your outlook though, it's quite invigorating, also a show of shallowness but I won't hold it against you.

Mental health ? Where in your original post did you mention that?....read my post kid it clearly states I'm commenting on you first post....don't even go there accusing me of being shallow......

"

If you read the whole thread then we wouldn't be having this conversation, but you just jumped in attacking me.

If you read the whole thread then we wouldn't be having this conversation, but you just jumped in attacking me. "

Everyone... everyone.... please stop.... he's the victim here.

We're all wrong... he's right.

It's not his fault.

How dumb have we all been

Minehead

That's shallow?

Every psychiatrist, psychologist, psychotherapist or other mental health practitioner I've ever seen would advise that the way to overcome anxiety is to stop avoiding and go out to confront your fears. "

Easy to advise isn't it, easy to listen to the advice too, sometimes the advice makes you think 'hell yeah let's do it'

But try actually doing it when the time comes... Not so easy!

Rhyl

If you read the whole thread then we wouldn't be having this conversation, but you just jumped in attacking me. "

Attacking?....read posts OP and digest them fully before coming back with a knee jerk reaction.......as a poster said above you've been given excellent advice but this thread is getting ridiculous, good luck OP I'm out....(been in basement enough)

Good luck op.

As I said before, tell yourself you can do things rather than telling yourself you can’t.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"I really think we should all stop contributing to this post as it is getting a little disturbing.

It's going nowhere - OP has mental health issues which some are trying to help and some are really not helping. But the worry is that the problem is aggravated and it'll be on us.

So let's just leave it here as OP now has all the advice he needs."

It seems the main pack of hyenas have finished attacking but there's still a few stragglers that want their bit of 'easy' blood.

Minehead

It's too depressing!

You’ve not replied to my last post. Don’t worry, I know you won’t bother because it doesn’t suit your “I suffer with social anxiety and nobody else knows what it’s like” agenda you have going on here."

I'm sorry, its hard to keep up now, being attacked left right and centre.

I'm in no way suggesting I'm the only sufferer, it is a very big issue these days, I've recognised it in myself and am taking steps to get the help I need.

I'm not ignoring you on purpose I promise, just don't know why I have to justify to everyone the way things seem through my eyes.

Inbox is open if you want to chat further, I can listen as well as talk.