FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Leeds Social Debrief - Tell your tales in here !

Leeds Social Debrief - Tell your tales in here !

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all,

On the drive home back over the Pennines today we spent the entire journey recounting little adventures and incidents from last night. So many great stories to have come from having met you brilliant lot so we thought it would be a god idea to put a few of them down and let other people do the same. It would be a shame to let last night not be remember for the brilliant, crazy, hilarious and dramatic evening it was.

First of all we must say thanks to Carrie (and her squad) for the hard work she put into making the night go with a bang. Amazing amazing work.

A tiny tiny portion of what we have taken from last night .... we have so much more we can share ..

Pre-drinks at the social bar ... the perfect way for people to get to know each other and then hit the event like a bunch of dervishes ... God bless the organizer of that ( and God help her when we meet-next !)

The pink-ribboners who just would not keep their hands to themselves - we loved it !

That one person who made a trip to A&E ( step forward and share ... )

The 'altercation'. That came as a bit of a surprise but least said , soonest mended I guess.

An amazingly hot chat that was definitely going somewhere naughty but got sidelined when we decided to share photos of our cats instead ..

That striptease and watching eyes popping out of heads...

Sneaking into a hotel with an amazingly hot couple for a few hours of intensely fun times... what happened in there stays in there and will be repeated and improved upon !

The three ladies we met as we were leaving ... oh we were tempted to head back in !

And last .... being asked at checkout if we enjoyed ricky gervais last night !

Finally - remember to verify people ! Veri's are the mark of trust around here for a lot of us so lets all do each other a solid and tell the world how awesome we are !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Not quite as eventful here, but equally as enjoyable. I did bump into a guy I used to knock around with when I was twenty and we still have family connections.

The Leeds social is the biggest and best I’ve been to. Well done Carrie.

By *are2bedifferentCouple  over a year ago

birstall

Awww thanks guys appreciated.... what happened to someone spilling water on everyone...

I tell you something now I have a huge list of people we want to meet privately

It was a great night with amazing people and it wouldn't be what it is without you lot of sexy nutters xxx

By *are2bedifferentCouple  over a year ago

birstall

Using this thread to say thankyou for everyone who came to the social last night it was an absolute amazing night you all looked amazing if yoy would like a verification please let me know xxxxx

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Using this thread to say thankyou for everyone who came to the social last night it was an absolute amazing night you all looked amazing if yoy would like a verification please let me know xxxxx"

Lol typical I used a different thread but no matter it was so good it’s worth saying again . Thanks for putting together another awesome social. xx

By *ingerNinja2488Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Damn I wish I could have gone. This sounds like an amazing night.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Damn I wish I could have gone. This sounds like an amazing night. "

Don’t worry there be more

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cheers for a great night, if we hadn't have come to your social we wouldn't have met our new friends and wouldn't have had hours of fun after. Many thanks again

By *B1000Couple  over a year ago

North Lakes and Manchester

"Using this thread to say thankyou for everyone who came to the social last night it was an absolute amazing night you all looked amazing if yoy would like a verification please let me know xxxxx"

Thank you so much, once again you made it a fantastic evening with all the work you did, and despite all the effort you put in on the night you still looked absolutely amazing at the end look forward to next time xx

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Thank you Carrie. I had a great night. I loved getting dressed up, meeting up with Fab friends and having a laugh. My favourite Leeds Social so far.

I also loved the photo guy and the sax player. Nice touch. Xx.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle

Our first Leeds social and it won’t be our last. You did a brilliant job Carrie. The venue was perfect and it was great to see everyone make so much effort. So many sexy people in one room, just a shame we didn’t get to chat to more of them

Kx

By *alhamCoupleCouple  over a year ago

London

"Our first Leeds social and it won’t be our last. You did a brilliant job Carrie. The venue was perfect and it was great to see everyone make so much effort. So many sexy people in one room, just a shame we didn’t get to chat to more of them

Kx"

We can only repeat what has been said above. Excellent first social for us. The crowd was huge and everyone we were able to speak to was friendly and engaging. Carrie had a priceless job on making this all a success. Thank you

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

I loved every minute of the social I always do x had an amazing night and met so many sexy gorgeous people who I will be friends for life with thank you carrie for such another amazing night xxx

By *exy4youxxWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Ps I was organiser of pre social drinks for people who can't remember my name haha

» Add a new message to this topic