By (user no longer on site) OP    14 weeks ago

US troops in Jordan killed during drone strike

Has Iran fucked up?

Is the US about to pop off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

Yes to the first

Yes and no to the second

US is going to make the militant group sorry very sorry and will likely put new sanctions on Iran.

By *estivalMan 14 weeks ago

borehamwood

Why were u.s troops on the ground in someone elses country?

"Why were u.s troops on the ground in someone elses country? "

Because the Jordanians asked for them to be there.They’re assisting in fighting militants knowing the Americans are with them is a great morale boost for the army

"Why were u.s troops on the ground in someone elses country? "

The presence of U.S. military bases in Jordan is often related to strategic alliances and regional security concerns. Jordan is considered a key ally in the Middle East, and the U.S. military presence in the region, including bases in Jordan, aims to address security challenges, counterterrorism efforts, and promote stability in the area. Such alliances and military partnerships are part of broader geopolitical strategies.

Biden, or whoever is pulling his strings, will need to look tough in the run up to the Presidential election. Expect a significant ramping up of military action and fear mongering.

"US troops in Jordan killed during drone strike

Has Iran fucked up?

Is the US about to pop off? "

Iran proxies have killed and injured plenty of US service personnel in Syria, Iraq and other places over the past few years. Just that this occasion the mainstream media has deemed it newsworthy.

However, Iran is emboldened by the fact that the west has ploughed so much money and materiel into Ukraine that there isn’t the capability to take on Iran properly.

Has Iran fucked up?

Iran proxies have killed and injured plenty of US service personnel in Syria, Iraq and other places over the past few years. Just that this occasion the mainstream media has deemed it newsworthy.

However, Iran is emboldened by the fact that the west has ploughed so much money and materiel into Ukraine that there isn’t the capability to take on Iran properly."

Do you think that’s a fact?

I think the US flattens Iran. Their militaries aren’t even comparable

I might me wrong though, are Iran stronger then I thought? Against the number 1 military in the world?

Has Iran fucked up?

However, Iran is emboldened by the fact that the west has ploughed so much money and materiel into Ukraine that there isn’t the capability to take on Iran properly.

I might me wrong though, are Iran stronger then I thought? Against the number 1 military in the world? "

Well the US (and its allies) were beaten by a bunch of toothless poppy farmers in Afghanistan so I’m not sure why anyone thinks Iran, China, or Russia will be any different.

When was the last time the US won a war? Grenada?

Has Iran fucked up?

I might me wrong though, are Iran stronger then I thought? Against the number 1 military in the world?

Well the US (and its allies) were beaten by a bunch of toothless poppy farmers in Afghanistan so I’m not sure why anyone thinks Iran, China, or Russia will be any different.

When was the last time the US won a war? Grenada?"

“Beaten” isn’t what I’d call it. They fought against insurgents which used conventional tactics difficult. Hiding behind civilians etc

And if you look at the stats, they definitely didn’t lose.

Comparatively, look at the gulf war. Something like 90% of Iraqs army got destroyed in a month

US military budget is over 800 billion

Irans is 25

Has Iran fucked up?

“Beaten” isn’t what I’d call it. They fought against insurgents which used conventional tactics difficult. Hiding behind civilians etc

Comparatively, look at the gulf war. Something like 90% of Iraqs army got destroyed in a month

Irans is 25 "

Iran will require a costly ground invasion.The US does not wish to lose the men however I’m in little doubt about their inevitable victory

However Iran does allow for a form of dialogue to be open with the Russians so I doubt US would want to do anything to threaten that unless there is an overwhelming chance Iran would exit the war as a full US ally

By *coptoCouple 14 weeks ago

Côte d'Azur & Great Yarmouth

When was the last time the US won a war?

Well, they won two for us, didn't they? Or do you really think we would have survived if they hadn't intervened?

Don't get me wrong, they only (belatedly) got involved for their own selfish reasons, but if not for them we'd probably all be speaking Russian...

Has Iran fucked up?

Irans is 25

Iran will require a costly ground invasion.The US does not wish to lose the men however I’m in little doubt about their inevitable victory

However Iran does allow for a form of dialogue to be open with the Russians so I doubt US would want to do anything to threaten that unless there is an overwhelming chance Iran would exit the war as a full US ally"

I don’t expect a war with Iran. I expect the US navy to do what it does best. Sit where it needs to and run a very lethal bombimg campaign against any targets they can reach that doesn’t directly attack Iran

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 14 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Has Iran fucked up?

When was the last time the US won a war? Grenada?"

They weren't toothless, they were armed by the USSR/Russia and other countries..

Same as the CIA etc gave them stingers etc when they were fighting the Russians..

By *andE2000Man 14 weeks ago

Bathgate

"Why were u.s troops on the ground in someone elses country?

Because the Jordanians asked for them to be there.They’re assisting in fighting militants knowing the Americans are with them is a great morale boost for the army"

You're conflating the Jordanians with a Western Puppet "King/Dictat

borehamwood

"Why were u.s troops on the ground in someone elses country?

The presence of U.S. military bases in Jordan is often related to strategic alliances and regional security concerns. Jordan is considered a key ally in the Middle East, and the U.S. military presence in the region, including bases in Jordan, aims to address security challenges, counterterrorism efforts, and promote stability in the area. Such alliances and military partnerships are part of broader geopolitical strategies."

ah so there propping up another dictatorial royal family in the middle east,

borehamwood

Has Iran fucked up?

Irans is 25 "

90% got destroyed in a month wow so why were they there for 10 or 15 years if they done that much of a great job in the first month, oh thats right anyone with half a brain knew the iraqi people weren't gona just roll over and give up

Has Iran fucked up?

Irans is 25 90% got destroyed in a month wow so why were they there for 10 or 15 years if they done that much of a great job in the first month, oh thats right anyone with half a brain knew the iraqi people weren't gona just roll over and give up"

10 or 15 years? The gulf war lasted like 5 months

Ive gotta assume you’re either trolling or just terribly educated. I’ll let you decide which

Has Iran fucked up?

I might me wrong though, are Iran stronger then I thought? Against the number 1 military in the world? "

I know it’s a fact. You can google it and it’s not even disputed.

The west is Winchester on artillery shells. What we’re sending to Ukraine is freshly manufactured.

As far as vehicles goes, don’t have the war stocks we used to have and what we do have is covered in a fine coating of asbestos powder from the crumbling buildings we stored them in.

We really aren’t ready for a war. However Sunak and Biden would look strong before the 2024 elections if some form of action was taken. So we might be launched, unprepared, under equipped, poorly supplied, into something.

Has Iran fucked up?

They weren't toothless, they were armed by the USSR/Russia and other countries..

Same as the CIA etc gave them stingers etc when they were fighting the Russians..

"

They were mostly toothless. Steak wasn’t on the menu in most Afghan villages. Iran definitely armed the taliban and AQ though. I don’t know that Russia did give them much, but they might have. I don’t know.

Has Iran fucked up?

The west is Winchester on artillery shells. What we’re sending to Ukraine is freshly manufactured.

As far as vehicles goes, don’t have the war stocks we used to have and what we do have is covered in a fine coating of asbestos powder from the crumbling buildings we stored them in.

We really aren’t ready for a war. However Sunak and Biden would look strong before the 2024 elections if some form of action was taken. So we might be launched, unprepared, under equipped, poorly supplied, into something."

I googled it and found info saying the US is the #1 military in the works and Iran is like #14

The GFP index denotes Iran as a Top 15 global military power. For 2024, Iran is ranked 14 of 145 out of the countries considered for the annual GFP review. The nation holds a PwrIndx* score of 0.2269 (a score of 0.0000 is considered 'perfect'). This entry last reviewed on 01/07/2024.

The US ranked first out of the 145 countries analysed, followed by Russia in second position and China in third. The US scored 0.0699 (the lower the better)

What sources are you looking at?

Has Iran fucked up?

We really aren’t ready for a war. However Sunak and Biden would look strong before the 2024 elections if some form of action was taken. So we might be launched, unprepared, under equipped, poorly supplied, into something.

I googled it and found info saying the US is the #1 military in the works and Iran is like #14

The GFP index denotes Iran as a Top 15 global military power. For 2024, Iran is ranked 14 of 145 out of the countries considered for the annual GFP review. The nation holds a PwrIndx* score of 0.2269 (a score of 0.0000 is considered 'perfect'). This entry last reviewed on 01/07/2024.

The US ranked first out of the 145 countries analysed, followed by Russia in second position and China in third. The US scored 0.0699 (the lower the better)

What sources are you looking at? "

I thought you were questioning whether or not Iran proxies had been killing Americans for years in Syria and Iraq. I had no idea you had a set of army top trump cards and wanted to do theoretical comparisons.

Nobody is disputing that the USA (more likely a US-led coalition) would “win” an invasion of Iran if it came to that. But, the west is not as equipped for this type of war as we were 21 years ago and having awesome weapons is one thing but if you’ve no ammo to fire then that’s a problem.

You can’t stockpile the ammo required for an intensive ground conflict without depriving Ukraine of the ammo it needs to survive. Iran (and Russia) know that.

Plus war with Iran would be fucking terrible. They have a large quantity of chemical weapons and a track record of using them. They also have a ton of radiological material and would be happy to use that too. Then, once you’ve taken Iran, they have the fanatical culture to inflict terrible casualties with an insurgency. And what would we have achieved at the end of it all?

Has Iran fucked up?

What sources are you looking at?

I thought you were questioning whether or not Iran proxies had been killing Americans for years in Syria and Iraq. I had no idea you had a set of army top trump cards and wanted to do theoretical comparisons.

Nobody is disputing that the USA (more likely a US-led coalition) would “win” an invasion of Iran if it came to that. But, the west is not as equipped for this type of war as we were 21 years ago and having awesome weapons is one thing but if you’ve no ammo to fire then that’s a problem.

You can’t stockpile the ammo required for an intensive ground conflict without depriving Ukraine of the ammo it needs to survive. Iran (and Russia) know that.

Plus war with Iran would be fucking terrible. They have a large quantity of chemical weapons and a track record of using them. They also have a ton of radiological material and would be happy to use that too. Then, once you’ve taken Iran, they have the fanatical culture to inflict terrible casualties with an insurgency. And what would we have achieved at the end of it all?"

Gotcha

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 14 weeks ago

nearby

26,000 dead Palestinians, 60k injured, 12k orphans

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

"26,000 dead Palestinians, 60k injured, 12k orphans

3 US killed

Reap what you sow. "

Who reaped what they sowed?

Does that mean China should lose people next?

nearby

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

"

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/u-s-sends-israel-2-000-pound-bunker-buster-bombs-for-gaza-war-82898638

They should not bitch on retaliation.

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

https://www.wsj.com/world/middle-east/u-s-sends-israel-2-000-pound-bunker-buster-bombs-for-gaza-war-82898638

They should not bitch on retaliation. "

I’m sure the US won’t when it parks its navy safely outside where they need to be and rain hell on whoever they deem responsible

Reap what you sow works both ways

Bathgate

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

I’m sure the US won’t when it parks its navy safely outside where they need to be and rain hell on whoever they deem responsible

Reap what you sow works both ways "

We can only hope something goes wrong and their invading navy sinks in the Arabian seas.

in Lancashire

No one is invading Iran, nor I think will biden target Iran's military infrastructure inside their territory but the proxies who Iran arms, trains and encourages will be targeted..

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

We can only hope something goes wrong and their invading navy sinks in the Arabian seas. "

Feel free to hope. I think they’ll be ok

Bathgate

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

We can only hope something goes wrong and their invading navy sinks in the Arabian seas.

Feel free to hope. I think they’ll be ok "

Both the Romans and the Persians at their peak thought that those weak divided Arabs were mere insects they can crash with their finger tips. Just like you do today. Don't underestimate people with faith.

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

Both the Romans and the Persians at their peak thought that those weak divided Arabs were mere insects they can crash with their finger tips. Just like you do today. Don't underestimate people with faith. "

See quoted above the military might of the US. Faith all you want, I’m sure their faith in their 800 billion military budget will be fine too

"No one is invading Iran, nor I think will biden target Iran's military infrastructure inside their territory but the proxies who Iran arms, trains and encourages will be targeted..

"

We’ll see what happens soon I think. I’d say that the use of drones supplied by Iran gives the US a fair excuse to smash the fuck out of Irans drone production capability. And who else does Iran supply drones to? Russia

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 29/01/24 11:42:49]

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 29/01/24 11:44:08]

Bathgate

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

Both the Romans and the Persians at their peak thought that those weak divided Arabs were mere insects they can crash with their finger tips. Just like you do today. Don't underestimate people with faith.

See quoted above the military might of the US. Faith all you want, I’m sure their faith in their 800 billion military budget will be fine too "

The US spent over $8 Trillions in its wars against mostly unarmed Muslims in the past 34 years since the fall of the USSR. Not counting the Allies budgets. Surely they managed to mass murder 10's millions of children women and unarmed men. Displaced 10's of millions, impoverished 100's of millions. If you can call that winning than congratulations. I call it cowardice and weakness. Those people's civilisational awareness is getting even stronger. You won the battle but you're losing the war.

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

See quoted above the military might of the US. Faith all you want, I’m sure their faith in their 800 billion military budget will be fine too

The US spent over $8 Trillions in its wars against mostly unarmed Muslims in the past 34 years since the fall of the USSR. Not counting the Allies budgets. Surely they managed to mass murder 10's millions of children women and unarmed men. Displaced 10's of millions, impoverished 100's of millions. If you can call that winning than congratulations. I call it cowardice and weakness. Those people's civilisational awareness is getting even stronger. You won the battle but you're losing the war.

"

“Mostly unarmed” what fucking planet do you live on ya dos cunt? 179 dead British service people would disagree with that statement on Iraq.

457 British dead in Afghan would also take an objection.

Bathgate

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

“Mostly unarmed” what fucking planet do you live on ya dos cunt? 179 dead British service people would disagree with that statement on Iraq.

457 British dead in Afghan would also take an objection."

They died while Murdering 3 million Iraqis and counting 1 million Afghanis and displacing 10's of Millions. You're crying because some of them took some rusted rifles and fought back? Lol

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

457 British dead in Afghan would also take an objection.

They died while Murdering 3 million Iraqis and counting 1 million Afghanis and displacing 10's of Millions. You're crying because some of them took some rusted rifles and fought back? Lol "

You’ve been on the crack this morning. Never use the internet on an empty heid mate.

borehamwood

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

457 British dead in Afghan would also take an objection."

well if the hadnt taken part in the illegal invasion of iraq they would still be here, them deaths are tony b liars to carry on his shoulders no one elses

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

457 British dead in Afghan would also take an objection.well if the hadnt taken part in the illegal invasion of iraq they would still be here, them deaths are tony b liars to carry on his shoulders no one elses"

You wouldn’t blame the person who shot them or blew them up then?

Bathgate

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

457 British dead in Afghan would also take an objection.well if the hadnt taken part in the illegal invasion of iraq they would still be here, them deaths are tony b liars to carry on his shoulders no one elses

You wouldn’t blame the person who shot them or blew them up then?"

Wouldn't you blew up the Russians if they invaded the UK? The amount of hypocrisy and double standards here above the Richter's scale.

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

"

Why are you talking about other wars? We were discussing the retaliation against those responsible for the drone attacks

Your all over the place mate, a telltale sign that you don’t know what your talking snout so your going off topic and making stuff up, clutching at straws to push the ideas you think are right in your head

Best of luck with that, no point discussing with a person like that. I’d get more coherent talk from a stray cat in the garden

That lad is tuned to the moon.

I’m glad he came on and shared his views, it’ll help with his therapy and give him something to talk to his shrink about at this week’s meeting.

Bathgate

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

Why are you talking about other wars? We were discussing the retaliation against those responsible for the drone attacks

Your all over the place mate, a telltale sign that you don’t know what your talking snout so your going off topic and making stuff up, clutching at straws to push the ideas you think are right in your head

Best of luck with that, no point discussing with a person like that. I’d get more coherent talk from a stray cat in the garden "

Context matter my Stray-cat-buddy. You're like the delusional Zionazis who think human history started on the 7th of Octobre.

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

Best of luck with that, no point discussing with a person like that. I’d get more coherent talk from a stray cat in the garden

Context matter my Stray-cat-buddy. You're like the delusional Zionazis who think human history started on the 7th of Octobre. "

No one but you has mentioned that stuff

Your talking to yourself about a topic no one’s mentioned

You sure you’re ok?

Anyways. Now that’s over

I’m in agreement that the US isn’t going to target Iran. Too much of an escalation

Even if it’s Iran supplying the drones, I think a direct attack there escalated the situation way further than the US wants

I think there’s gonna be a lot of targeted attacks on terrorists groups in the area and more help going towards Jordan to keep things from getting worse

Kinda like our recent strikes against the Houthis. Fast targeted attacks then back out

"

No one but you has mentioned that stuff

Your talking to yourself about a topic no one’s mentioned

You sure you’re ok? "

He’s not ok. He’s fucked in the head.

"Anyways. Now that’s over

I’m in agreement that the US isn’t going to target Iran. Too much of an escalation

Even if it’s Iran supplying the drones, I think a direct attack there escalated the situation way further than the US wants

I think there’s gonna be a lot of targeted attacks on terrorists groups in the area and more help going towards Jordan to keep things from getting worse

Kinda like our recent strikes against the Houthis. Fast targeted attacks then back out "

They take attacks on their soldiers very seriously. I think we’ll see a fuckload of cruise missiles hitting key installations in Iran.

If I worked in an Iranian drone factory or in the intelligence services, I’d work from home for a few days until this blows over.

Kinda like our recent strikes against the Houthis. Fast targeted attacks then back out

They take attacks on their soldiers very seriously. I think we’ll see a fuckload of cruise missiles hitting key installations in Iran.

If I worked in an Iranian drone factory or in the intelligence services, I’d work from home for a few days until this blows over. "

Damn, I hope not. That’s a serious escalation that could lead to another war there.

Although at the same time, if the US just opens up on Iran and leaves, what’s Iran to do? They don’t have many options considering they are supplying Hamas and Russia with war aid already.

Bathgate

Kinda like our recent strikes against the Houthis. Fast targeted attacks then back out "

I wonder why you call them "Terrorist groups" when your side is invading their lands, killing their women and children and installing brutal proxy dictators over them

borehamwood

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

457 British dead in Afghan would also take an objection.well if the hadnt taken part in the illegal invasion of iraq they would still be here, them deaths are tony b liars to carry on his shoulders no one elses

You wouldn’t blame the person who shot them or blew them up then?"

no not really, your in someone elses country as an occupying force they were just doing what the ukies are doing against the russians or do you also think the ukies shouldnt attack the russians

Bathgate

3 US killed

Reap what you sow.

You wouldn’t blame the person who shot them or blew them up then?no not really, your in someone elses country as an occupying force they were just doing what the ukies are doing against the russians or do you also think the ukies shouldnt attack the russians"

I've already him that question and he chose to ignore it and call me names instead.

The short answer is: Racism and bigotry. Middle Eastern people are not human beings in his eyes.

in Lancashire

I'm in agreement that whilst such sites and others are on a list they're not going to hit them just yet and if they do then I wouldn't be surprised if Hezbollah launch a couple of thousand missiles at Israel..

[Removed by poster at 29/01/24 13:42:27]

I wonder why you call them "Terrorist groups" when your side is invading their lands, killing their women and children and installing brutal proxy dictators over them"

Your side”? Mate you live in fucking Bathgate. Move house if you don’t like what the UK is doing.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 14 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

If you look past the propaganda the US military is bombing people in another country because folk in that country are attacking trade ships. You can't expect not to be bombed back in one form or another. At least these 'Houthi' groups are going for military targets in response.

"If you look past the propaganda the US military is bombing people in another country because folk in that country are attacking trade ships. You can't expect not to be bombed back in one form or another. At least these 'Houthi' groups are going for military targets in response."

I thought the Houthis were blasting civilian shipping?

The Syria group is a different thing to the Houthis. As far as I’m aware, the main thing the two groups have in common is that they’re funded and supplied by Iran.

Newcastle under Lyme

"If you look past the propaganda the US military is bombing people in another country because folk in that country are attacking trade ships. You can't expect not to be bombed back in one form or another. At least these 'Houthi' groups are going for military targets in response.

The Syria group is a different thing to the Houthis. As far as I’m aware, the main thing the two groups have in common is that they’re funded and supplied by Iran."

Again, look past the propaganda. The Houthi's are attacking precise targets with a military objective. Not taking a side here, just refuse to swallow the bull shit that the situation is not totally avoidable. *Cough* Send peacekeepers into Israel *Cough*

They are not civilian shipping either. You try getting onbaord a trade ship next time one comes to a port. It's commercial shipping and as such is just as much a valid war target as a factory that makes things useful to the enemy.

Bathgate

I wonder why you call them "Terrorist groups" when your side is invading their lands, killing their women and children and installing brutal proxy dictators over them

Your side”? Mate you live in fucking Bathgate. Move house if you don’t like what the UK is doing."

"What the UK is doing" The UK was marching on the streets against the crimes of Tony Blair and is Marching now for weeks against the Genocide in Ghaza supported by the Zionazis ruling you. And if you think you live in a democracy where those on top represent the UK, you're burying your head in the sand.

in Lancashire

"If you look past the propaganda the US military is bombing people in another country because folk in that country are attacking trade ships. You can't expect not to be bombed back in one form or another. At least these 'Houthi' groups are going for military targets in response.

The Syria group is a different thing to the Houthis. As far as I’m aware, the main thing the two groups have in common is that they’re funded and supplied by Iran.

Again, look past the propaganda. The Houthi's are attacking precise targets with a military objective. Not taking a side here, just refuse to swallow the bull shit that the situation is not totally avoidable. *Cough* Send peacekeepers into Israel *Cough*

They are not civilian shipping either. You try getting onbaord a trade ship next time one comes to a port. It's commercial shipping and as such is just as much a valid war target as a factory that makes things useful to the enemy."

They attacked a Russian registered vessel, they are randomly attacking anything that floats because they say it's linked to the USA and the UK..

They are not civilian shipping either. You try getting onbaord a trade ship next time one comes to a port. It's commercial shipping and as such is just as much a valid war target as a factory that makes things useful to the enemy."

So something that contributes to an enemy’s economy is a legitimate target?

Your side”? Mate you live in fucking Bathgate. Move house if you don’t like what the UK is doing.

"What the UK is doing" The UK was marching on the streets against the crimes of Tony Blair and is Marching now for weeks against the Genocide in Ghaza supported by the Zionazis ruling you. And if you think you live in a democracy where those on top represent the UK, you're burying your head in the sand. "

Are you on the No Fly list and angry about it? You sound fairly disgruntled about being British.

Newcastle under Lyme

"If you think you live in a democracy where those on top represent the UK, you're burying your head in the sand. "

Here's someone who gets it. Feudalism is still very much here.

Newcastle under Lyme

"So something that contributes to an enemy’s economy is a legitimate target?"

In war, yes, and warfare is what this is even if media are trying to convince us that it isn't. As we said, we aren't buying the bull shit being fed to us.

"So something that contributes to an enemy’s economy is a legitimate target?

In war, yes, and warfare is what this is even if media are trying to convince us that it isn't. As we said, we aren't buying the bull shit being fed to us."

So 9/11 was ok?

Newcastle under Lyme

In war, yes, and warfare is what this is even if media are trying to convince us that it isn't. As we said, we aren't buying the bull shit being fed to us.

So 9/11 was ok?"

Of course not, what was achieved from it? Piss the country with arguably the most powerful military? We're not arguing semantics here, we just won't go along with the lie that the USA and UK are not carrying out warfare in foreign lands.

If that was the objective for military or religious reasons it was bloody stupid as far more 'believers' died because of those actions than 'non believers.'

So 9/11 was ok?"

In a total war scenario, yes

In a normal war scenario, no, it would be considered a war crime

You can only attack things that are considered military targets. That’s defined as “objects which by their nature, location, purpose, or use make an effective contribution to military action and whose total or partial destruction, capture, or neutralization, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage”

So the twin towers wouldn’t count as that

Bathgate

So 9/11 was ok?"

You mean the controlled demolition that killed 3000 inocent American civilians to then blame it on a man in a cave who was thrown to the sea when presumably caught instead of being brought to justice? If you believe the official story you can believe anything said by your masters. Including that Epstein committed a suicide in jail.

So 9/11 was ok?

In a total war scenario, yes

In a normal war scenario, no, it would be considered a war crime

You can only attack things that are considered military targets. That’s defined as “objects which by their nature, location, purpose, or use make an effective contribution to military action and whose total or partial destruction, capture, or neutralization, in the circumstances ruling at the time, offers a definite military advantage”

So the twin towers wouldn’t count as that "

Thank you Mr LOAC

So 9/11 was ok?

You mean the controlled demolition that killed 3000 inocent American civilians to then blame it on a man in a cave who was thrown to the sea when presumably caught instead of being brought to justice? If you believe the official story you can believe anything said by your masters. Including that Epstein committed a suicide in jail. "

This is the answer of the week.

Newcastle under Lyme

To be fair we deliberately ignored the glaring questions about 911 and played along with the very cleverly obsfucate official narrative that it was a 'terrorist group' that just happened to be mainly from Saudi Arabia.

in Lancashire

So 9/11 was ok?

You mean the controlled demolition that killed 3000 inocent American civilians to then blame it on a man in a cave who was thrown to the sea when presumably caught instead of being brought to justice? If you believe the official story you can believe anything said by your masters. Including that Epstein committed a suicide in jail. "

Tell us about the moon landings, please..

Whether attacking shipping is ok or not depends how you want to view things

Hitters use of subs to attack shipping routes in the pacific nearly crushed the UK. By today’s standards that would be a war crime because it targeted things like food and medicine that effected civilians

In a total war scenario, war crimes don’t seem matter

The Houthi’s are acting from old intel. That’s how they’ve managed to hit the wrong shops multiple times. The wrecklessness of their attacks could be counted as a war crime because they aren’t acting on good intelligence to make sure the ships they are firing on are legitimate military targets

"Whether attacking shipping is ok or not depends how you want to view things

Hitters use of subs to attack shipping routes in the pacific nearly crushed the UK. By today’s standards that would be a war crime because it targeted things like food and medicine that effected civilians

In a total war scenario, war crimes don’t seem matter

The Houthi’s are acting from old intel. That’s how they’ve managed to hit the wrong shops multiple times. The wrecklessness of their attacks could be counted as a war crime because they aren’t acting on good intelligence to make sure the ships they are firing on are legitimate military targets

"

The that Hitter and his war in the Pacific would have crushed us

nearby

"

Absolutely and global broadcast of those Boeings hitting the buildings was movie mastery.

Bathgate

"

You mean the controlled demolition that killed 3000 inocent American civilians to then blame it on a man in a cave who was thrown to the sea when presumably caught instead of being brought to justice? If you believe the official story you can believe anything said by your masters. Including that Epstein committed a suicide in jail.

Absolutely and global broadcast of those Boeings hitting the buildings was movie mastery. "

Funny thing 80 years and counting we still don't know the culprits of JFK murder, yet the 911 investigation was concluded and announced within 3 hours from the crime event. And The BBC announcing the crash of tower 7 live on tv 20mn before it happened while can still see it standing in the far background. A tower not hit by any plane.

"

Absolutely and global broadcast of those Boeings hitting the buildings was movie mastery.

Funny thing 80 years and counting we still don't know the culprits of JFK murder, yet the 911 investigation was concluded and announced within 3 hours from the crime event. And The BBC announcing the crash of tower 7 live on tv 20mn before it happened while can still see it standing in the far background. A tower not hit by any plane. "

You’ve been easily misled by YouTube videos with spooky music

I hope someone else handles your finances.

By *wosmilersCouple 14 weeks ago

Heathrowish

"

Funny thing 80 years and counting we still don't know the culprits of JFK murder, yet the 911 investigation was concluded and announced within 3 hours from the crime event. And The BBC announcing the crash of tower 7 live on tv 20mn before it happened while can still see it standing in the far background. A tower not hit by any plane.

I hope someone else handles your finances. "

You forgot the fake moon landing.

The conspiracy to murder the Princess of Wales and the nanoprobes in all of the Covid jabs.

I'm searching Amazon for a foil hat.

"

I hope someone else handles your finances.

You forgot the fake moon landing.

The conspiracy to murder the Princess of Wales and the nanoprobes in all of the Covid jabs.

I'm searching Amazon for a foil hat."

They had the moon landing all set up but Kubrick insisted it be shot on location.We know how pushy he can be so they did as he said.

Never got the JFK assassination conspiracies as he would have been invalidated for office in about a month and likely dead within the year.

By *otMe66Man 14 weeks ago

Terra Firma

So 9/11 was ok?

I feel embarrassed for you

borehamwood

Has Iran fucked up?

Irans is 25 90% got destroyed in a month wow so why were they there for 10 or 15 years if they done that much of a great job in the first month, oh thats right anyone with half a brain knew the iraqi people weren't gona just roll over and give up

Ive gotta assume you’re either trolling or just terribly educated. I’ll let you decide which "

five months pmsl i think your the one terribly educated, there was fighting in that country for years, you honestley believe us and america lost all those troop in five months 2003 we went in there and where still getting shot and blown up when cameron became pm in 2010 so where you get five months from i have no idea

Bathgate

So 9/11 was ok?

I feel embarrassed for you "

You're too far gone in the brainwashing process there is no hope for you. Gen Z however are waking up which is a good hope for the future

By *wosmilersCouple 14 weeks ago

Heathrowish

So 9/11 was ok?

You're too far gone in the brainwashing process there is no hope for you. Gen Z however are waking up which is a good hope for the future"

Don't you mean that small elements of Gen Z are so mesmerised by pretty colours in podcasts containing mostly unproven conspiracy theories, that they feel the need to feed into the argument?

While the majority of Gen Z tend to get up in the morning and try to build themselves a future.

By *otMe66Man 14 weeks ago

Terra Firma

So 9/11 was ok?

You're too far gone in the brainwashing process there is no hope for you. Gen Z however are waking up which is a good hope for the future"

I’m starting to feel you are a genuine Iranian influencer spreading anti western propaganda, down playing atrocities and lending support to known terrorist organisations … something doesn’t stack up.

Even the progressives have now distanced themselves, and being the target audience that is questionable in here

Has Iran fucked up?

Irans is 25 90% got destroyed in a month wow so why were they there for 10 or 15 years if they done that much of a great job in the first month, oh thats right anyone with half a brain knew the iraqi people weren't gona just roll over and give up

Ive gotta assume you’re either trolling or just terribly educated. I’ll let you decide which

five months pmsl i think your the one terribly educated, there was fighting in that country for years, you honestley believe us and america lost all those troop in five months 2003 we went in there and where still getting shot and blown up when cameron became pm in 2010 so where you get five months from i have no idea "

“ The Gulf War, also known as the Persian Gulf War, lasted from August 2, 1990, to February 28, 1991”

Which part are you struggling with?

This is why reading in school is so important.

I don’t think people are disagreeing, I think they can’t read and are arguing points no one made, or they’ve made up in their own head

Bathgate

"This is why reading in school is so important.

I don’t think people are disagreeing, I think they can’t read and are arguing points no one made, or they’ve made up in their own head "

How can you reason with people who'se sole purpose from being part of a political argument is to shoot every messenger who is not in line with their Orthodox Political position without actually listening to their message. I used to believe people care most about the truth. I was wrong

borehamwood

Has Iran fucked up?

five months pmsl i think your the one terribly educated, there was fighting in that country for years, you honestley believe us and america lost all those troop in five months 2003 we went in there and where still getting shot and blown up when cameron became pm in 2010 so where you get five months from i have no idea

“ The Gulf War, also known as the Persian Gulf War, lasted from August 2, 1990, to February 28, 1991”

Which part are you struggling with? "

ah your talking about something in the 90s,keep up dear boy we went back and blew the shit out the place over wmds that didnt exist and it lasted a lot longer than five months all thanks to tony the bullshitter blair desert storm was way back in the past and involved a lot of other countrys 2nd time around it was just us and the yanks because every other country knew it was bullshit

Has Iran fucked up?

Which part are you struggling with? ah your talking about something in the 90s,keep up dear boy we went back and blew the shit out the place over wmds that didnt exist and it lasted a lot longer than five months all thanks to tony the bullshitter blair desert storm was way back in the past and involved a lot of other countrys 2nd time around it was just us and the yanks because every other country knew it was bullshit"

This is what I mean, poor reading ability.

“ Comparatively, look at the gulf war. Something like 90% of Iraqs army got destroyed in a month ”

If you could read properly, you’d see that part

borehamwood

Has Iran fucked up?

Which part are you struggling with? ah your talking about something in the 90s,keep up dear boy we went back and blew the shit out the place over wmds that didnt exist and it lasted a lot longer than five months all thanks to tony the bullshitter blair desert storm was way back in the past and involved a lot of other countrys 2nd time around it was just us and the yanks because every other country knew it was bullshit

This is what I mean, poor reading ability.

“ Comparatively, look at the gulf war. Something like 90% of Iraqs army got destroyed in a month ”

If you could read properly, you’d see that part"

but that wasnt the iraq war that was just chucking them out of Kuwait we only went as far as basra, i was talking about the iraq war, two different things, so the iraq war did last about 10 years, and if we had destroyed 90% of there milatary surley we wouldnt of had to invade them under blair, because they certainly didnt have wmds and most half inteligent people knew that, the only ones who belived it were those who swallowed the propaganda

» Add a new message to this topic