FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Scarlet Black

Scarlet Black

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 10 weeks ago

Peterborough

Transwomen sentenced to life for murder, in a male prison.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *otMe66Man 10 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Psychopath jailed

By *wosmilersCouple 10 weeks ago

Heathrowish

Should be in a secure hospital imho....and before anyone misinterprets this, not on the basis of gender, but because it sounds like a case of an extreme psychopath.

But this is best left to out courts and doctors to deliberate over.

By *astandFeistyCouple 10 weeks ago

Bournemouth

"Should be in a secure hospital imho....and before anyone misinterprets this, not on the basis of gender, but because it sounds like a case of an extreme psychopath.

But this is best left to out courts and doctors to deliberate over."

Hospital is the one but that would upset people who believe secure hospitals shouldn't be used for criminals.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan 10 weeks ago

nearby

“Scarlet Blake murder trial: Woman, 25, who had an 'extreme interest in death' live-streamed sadistic killing and dissection of a cat - four months before she murdered man while he was on a night out with friends, court hears”

Good luck in the showers at the nick, reap what you sow.

Peterborough

"Should be in a secure hospital imho....and before anyone misinterprets this, not on the basis of gender, but because it sounds like a case of an extreme psychopath.

But this is best left to out courts and doctors to deliberate over."

Or sociopath.

By *rs grumpyWoman 10 weeks ago

motherwell

"Transwomen sentenced to life for murder, in a male prison."

Man sent to men's prison.

The only thing that should be troubling about the story is the horrific crimes that he committed.

By *wosmilersCouple 10 weeks ago

Heathrowish

But this is best left to out courts and doctors to deliberate over.

Or sociopath."

Exactly.

That's why I, like many others should defer to experts.

Peterborough

"Transwomen sentenced to life for murder, in a male prison.

Man sent to men's prison.

The only thing that should be troubling about the story is the horrific crimes that he committed."

Oops predictive text - transwoman.

There's been some upset that some story headlines have stated woman. Definitely irrespective of sex and gender, the person is a sick individual. No normal person puts a cat in a blender and then aspires to murder.

motherwell

Yes, this individual is not a woman.

By *allySlinkyWoman 10 weeks ago

Leeds

The good thing about being sentenced to a secure hospital is that you can still claim benefits

Leeds

Scarlet Black is a social media influencer who has lost a lot of weight.

The murderer is Scarlet Blake

By *irldnCouple 10 weeks ago

Brighton

"Scarlet Black is a social media influencer who has lost a lot of weight.

The murderer is Scarlet Blake"

Awkward

Brighton

Not followed the story beyond hearing on the news on the radio in the car. All they said was “woman” so this thread is the first I knew this was a transwoman.

Leeds

"Not followed the story beyond hearing on the news on the radio in the car. All they said was “woman” so this thread is the first I knew this was a transwoman."

Same here

Peterborough

"Scarlet Black is a social media influencer who has lost a lot of weight.

The murderer is Scarlet Blake"

Bugger. I know and thought I'd changed it.

Scarlet Black, if you're here, sincere apologies. Was so very tired when I posted.

Brighton

"Not followed the story beyond hearing on the news on the radio in the car. All they said was “woman” so this thread is the first I knew this was a transwoman.

Same here"

I find that interesting. If the news made the point of calling them a “transwoman” rather than “woman” does that potentially feed discrimination? ie you wouldn’t say “black man” just “man” in these circumstances.

And yet, IMO they are a transwoman not a woman (there is nothing wrong with being a transwoman but biologically you cannot become a woman).

If this person has gone into a male prison then that says to me they have not fully transitioned (ie still have their penis) right? In which case seems totally right. If they have fully transitioned though, then where do we/tgey stand?

Ignoring the fact that this person is a sick fuck who clearly needs to be removed from society.

Peterborough

"Not followed the story beyond hearing on the news on the radio in the car. All they said was “woman” so this thread is the first I knew this was a transwoman."

And people question the BBC. Six o'clock news: transwoman

Peterborough

"Not followed the story beyond hearing on the news on the radio in the car. All they said was “woman” so this thread is the first I knew this was a transwoman.

And people question the BBC. Six o'clock news: transwoman "

Mind you, since it was re sentencing and to a male prison, they had to state transwoman.

By *andE2000Man 10 weeks ago

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 27/02/24 09:00:02]

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 27/02/24 09:15:04]

Bathgate

Same here

I find that interesting. If the news made the point of calling them a “transwoman” rather than “woman” does that potentially feed discrimination? ie you wouldn’t say “black man” just “man” in these circumstances.

And yet, IMO they are a transwoman not a woman (there is nothing wrong with being a transwoman but biologically you cannot become a woman).

If this person has gone into a male prison then that says to me they have not fully transitioned (ie still have their penis) right? In which case seems totally right. If they have fully transitioned though, then where do we/tgey stand?

Ignoring the fact that this person is a sick fuck who clearly needs to be removed from society."

Do you think if he got his dick removed then he should be sent to a women's prison?

Brighton

Same here

Ignoring the fact that this person is a sick fuck who clearly needs to be removed from society.

Do you think if he got his dick removed then he should be sent to a women's prison? "

Honest answer is I do not know. If someone born male has fully transitioned with surgery to create a vagina and on hormone treatment then I cannot see how that person can be placed in a male prison.

It is a difficult area because conversely I feel very strongly that the same person could/should not take part in female sports categories due to physiological advantages that cannot be reversed.

What do you think?

Peterborough

Same here

Do you think if he got his dick removed then he should be sent to a women's prison? "

Prison policy update Feb 2023:

transgender women offenders no longer housed in women’s prisons if they have male genitalia or have committed sex crimes.

new approach extended to include those who have committed violent crimes.

Gov website.

motherwell

Same here

Ignoring the fact that this person is a sick fuck who clearly needs to be removed from society."

If a male murderer had an accident where his dick was severed should he be sent to a male or female prison?

The presence or lack of his appendage changes fuck all. He's a man.

Peterborough

Same here

Do you think if he got his dick removed then he should be sent to a women's prison?

Honest answer is I do not know. If someone born male has fully transitioned with surgery to create a vagina and on hormone treatment then I cannot see how that person can be placed in a male prison.

It is a difficult area because conversely I feel very strongly that the same person could/should not take part in female sports categories due to physiological advantages that cannot be reversed.

What do you think?"

You don't have to think, it's covered in policy.

Brighton

Same here

What do you think?

You don't have to think, it's covered in policy."

Thanks (both posts) that makes sense. So we know this person was violent (murder) but we can also assume they still have a penis right?

Brighton

Same here

If a male murderer had an accident where his dick was severed should he be sent to a male or female prison?

The presence or lack of his appendage changes fuck all. He's a man."

Policy is in place as per Amelie posts.

What about a person born male who has fully transitioned (penis removed, vagina constructed, breasts constructed, years of hormone treatment) and been living as a woman for many years (and clothed you would not know for sure)? What if that person us a non-violent criminal. Say shoplifting or tax evasion?

Peterborough

Same here

What about a person born male who has fully transitioned (penis removed, vagina constructed, breasts constructed, years of hormone treatment) and been living as a woman for many years (and clothed you would not know for sure)? What if that person us a non-violent criminal. Say shoplifting or tax evasion?"

As per policy, woman's prison.

Peterborough

Same here

What do you think?

You don't have to think, it's covered in policy.

Thanks (both posts) that makes sense. So we know this person was violent (murder) but we can also assume they still have a penis right?"

I honestly don't know but I feel that if she had fully transitioned, it would have been reported and the policy highlighted in the news as it's news?

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 10 weeks ago

in Lancashire

Same here

Being dickless doesn't change his sex, yes he can still identify as a woman but biology wise he's as he was born ..

Putting biological men who are criminals into women's prisons despite who a minority might identify as is potentially dangerous for the majority of other inmates in the facility..

And that should be the over riding priority..

motherwell

Same here

What about a person born male who has fully transitioned (penis removed, vagina constructed, breasts constructed, years of hormone treatment) and been living as a woman for many years (and clothed you would not know for sure)? What if that person us a non-violent criminal. Say shoplifting or tax evasion?"

Man = Male prison. Regardless of medication or cosmetic surgery.

Placing him in a female prison gives absolutely no consideration to the women in there who will, mostly but not all, have been on the receiving end of male violence.

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 27/02/24 11:48:28]

Terra Firma

Same here

Removing a penis, can be done. Constructing a vagina post penis removal, is impossible.

Leeds

"

Removing a penis, can be done. Constructing a vagina post penis removal, is impossible. "

I thought the penis skin was tucked inside the body to create a vagina ?

Terra Firma

"

Removing a penis, can be done. Constructing a vagina post penis removal, is impossible.

I thought the penis skin was tucked inside the body to create a vagina ?"

It is not a vagina, other than it has an opening what other characteristics does it share with a vagina?

Bathgate

Same here

What do you think?"

I am against genital mutiliation, puberty stoppers and putting ideas in the head of kids who believe Santa is real. You can put in their head any idea and it's also very easy to confuse them about their sexuality.

But since this is becoming widespread. There should be a seperate prison for each newly invented gender/Category.

A man that got his dick cut and surgically put a hole in his body (which can not be classed as a pussy by any stretch of the imagination) is still physically intimidating and overpowering to the average woman. Putting him with women in a prison is putting those women at risk. Just because he doesn't have a dick anymore, it doesn't mean he doesn't have sexual sadistic fantacies.

Brighton

"

It is not a vagina, other than it has an opening what other characteristics does it share with a vagina?"

Obviously they cannot create a womb but a simulacrum of a vagina is possible no?

My knowledge here is limited I freely admit.

Bathgate

Same here

What about a person born male who has fully transitioned (penis removed, vagina constructed, breasts constructed, years of hormone treatment) and been living as a woman for many years (and clothed you would not know for sure)? What if that person us a non-violent criminal. Say shoplifting or tax evasion?

As per policy, woman's prison."

That's fucked up

By *AFKA HovisMan 10 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Same here

What do you think?

I am against genital mutiliation, puberty stoppers and putting ideas in the head of kids who believe Santa is real. You can put in their head any idea and it's also very easy to confuse them about their sexuality.

But since this is becoming widespread. There should be a seperate prison for each newly invented gender/Category.

A man that got his dick cut and surgically put a hole in his body (which can not be classed as a pussy by any stretch of the imagination) is still physically intimidating and overpowering to the average woman. Putting him with women in a prison is putting those women at risk. Just because he doesn't have a dick anymore, it doesn't mean he doesn't have sexual sadistic fantacies. "

can we extend Santa to anything that we may believe is made up? Life would be a lot easier if we didn't talk to kids about god's and religion and left the 18 year olds to do their own reading.

Brighton

Same here

What do you think?

A man that got his dick cut and surgically put a hole in his body (which can not be classed as a pussy by any stretch of the imagination) is still physically intimidating and overpowering to the average woman. Putting him with women in a prison is putting those women at risk. Just because he doesn't have a dick anymore, it doesn't mean he doesn't have sexual sadistic fantacies. "

Emotive language aside, I do agree with your point on being a risk to women in a prison although is that a universal truth? Do all men have violent sexual sadistic fantasies? I think not. Is there any evidence to say that is proportionately more or less prevalent in people born male who transition?

On your genital mutilation point. Can you confirm your views on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) that occurs in some countries? Also your views on Circumcision?

Bathgate

"

I thought the penis skin was tucked inside the body to create a vagina ?"

A vagina is not synonymous to organic hole. This whole notion that someone can "fully" transition is a deception

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 27/02/24 12:13:11]

Terra Firma

"

It is not a vagina, other than it has an opening what other characteristics does it share with a vagina?

Obviously they cannot create a womb but a simulacrum of a vagina is possible no?

My knowledge here is limited I freely admit. "

We should all have enough basic knowledge to understand a little biology, chemistry and human anatomy.

A vagina is not simply an opening, it serves several functions that only a vagina can do, is as basic as it needs to be?

Bathgate

Same here

What do you think?

A man that got his dick cut and surgically put a hole in his body (which can not be classed as a pussy by any stretch of the imagination) is still physically intimidating and overpowering to the average woman. Putting him with women in a prison is putting those women at risk. Just because he doesn't have a dick anymore, it doesn't mean he doesn't have sexual sadistic fantacies. can we extend Santa to anything that we may believe is made up? Life would be a lot easier if we didn't talk to kids about god's and religion and left the 18 year olds to do their own reading. "

That's what they told Christian and Muslim parents, just so they fill the kids' minds with other doctrines. Nice trick.

And if you want to look for proof of God's existance it's out there. You just need to be open minded to the idea that the indoctrination you had against God at school may be false.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Imo always case by case.

I struggle with this one because i don't give a shit about her so am working hard to be dispassionate.

I also suspect I have similar reactions with those she may share a cell with.

I do note that we are more protective of female prisoners here than male. I get why, but this person committed a crime agains a male.

Certainly don't think ruled should be based on this case.

Bathgate

Same here

What do you think?

A man that got his dick cut and surgically put a hole in his body (which can not be classed as a pussy by any stretch of the imagination) is still physically intimidating and overpowering to the average woman. Putting him with women in a prison is putting those women at risk. Just because he doesn't have a dick anymore, it doesn't mean he doesn't have sexual sadistic fantacies.

Emotive language aside, I do agree with your point on being a risk to women in a prison although is that a universal truth? Do all men have violent sexual sadistic fantasies? I think not. Is there any evidence to say that is proportionately more or less prevalent in people born male who transition?

On your genital mutilation point. Can you confirm your views on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) that occurs in some countries? Also your views on Circumcision?"

Most men have sexual fantasies. Most people tend to abuse the power in their hand to get what they want. Criminal minded people are more likely to cross the line to get what they want. It can be a sexual thing they want or another motive. Putting a biological man in prison with women is putting women at a disadvantage physically. And therefore at risk. Sexually or or other phisical viol

Brighton

"

We should all have enough basic knowledge to understand a little biology, chemistry and human anatomy.

A vagina is not simply an opening, it serves several functions that only a vagina can do, is as basic as it needs to be?"

And they are?

Terra Firma

"Imo always case by case.

I struggle with this one because i don't give a shit about her so am working hard to be dispassionate.

I do note that we are more protective of female prisoners here than male. I get why, but this person committed a crime agains a male.

Certainly don't think ruled should be based on this case. "

Laws are a set of rules, regulations, and principles that allow us to understand the boundaries, by saying case by case you are not setting any rules, regulations or principles, and as such there is no law to follow.

This is the same principle that is being used to manipulate social construct to call men, women.

If the line can be moved under semantic reasoning then we will have lost great knowledge to the manipulation of fact.

in Lancashire

Same here

What do you think?

Not all men are physically bigger ergo stronger than all women, not everyone who has committed a crime has sadistic sexual fantasies..

Build a separate prison for whomsoever is not logical..

Brighton

Same here

What do you think?

On your genital mutilation point. Can you confirm your views on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) that occurs in some countries? Also your views on Circumcision?

Most men have sexual fantasies. Most people tend to abuse the power in their hand to get what they want. Criminal minded people are more likely to cross the line to get what they want. It can be a sexual thing they want or another motive. Putting a biological man in prison with women is putting women at a disadvantage physically. And therefore at risk. Sexually or or other phisical viol"

I agree with some of what you say about physiological advantage but linking “most men have sexual fantasies” with violence is a stretch. Most women have sexual fantasies too. It seems like you do not trust men to have any self control. I could make some cultural references here but keen to see where we ho first!

Terra Firma

"

A vagina is not simply an opening, it serves several functions that only a vagina can do, is as basic as it needs to be?

And they are?"

I'm not going to get into a biology lesson, surely we should assume some level of basic understanding, if not it might be worth googling it....

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Same here

What do you think?

A man that got his dick cut and surgically put a hole in his body (which can not be classed as a pussy by any stretch of the imagination) is still physically intimidating and overpowering to the average woman. Putting him with women in a prison is putting those women at risk. Just because he doesn't have a dick anymore, it doesn't mean he doesn't have sexual sadistic fantacies. can we extend Santa to anything that we may believe is made up? Life would be a lot easier if we didn't talk to kids about god's and religion and left the 18 year olds to do their own reading.

That's what they told Christian and Muslim parents, just so they fill the kids' minds with other doctrines. Nice trick.

And if you want to look for proof of God's existance it's out there. You just need to be open minded to the idea that the indoctrination you had against God at school may be false. "

and Jewish parents too presumably ? All of whom think they are right.

And who learnt about this at a young age and could have been influenced by indoctrination.

The trouble with being right and being wrong is it feels the same.

Ironically you have no idea about my upbringing and what I learnt at school or not. Any issues I have with religion (more specifically organised religion and uncritical applications of teachings) is because of my experience not despite it.

Brighton

"

And they are?

I'm not going to get into a biology lesson, surely we should assume some level of basic understanding, if not it might be worth googling it...."

Of course I know, I am not thick. But what I am trying to get to is whether a man-made “vagina” is plausible.

I have seen (and agree) that only biological women have a womb and the potential to make a baby (not withstanding fertility issues and hysterectomies). That is why I say a transwoman cannot be a biological woman. But I am not so sure on the vagina point (even then they cannot be a biological woman).

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

Laws are a set of rules, regulations, and principles that allow us to understand the boundaries, by saying case by case you are not setting any rules, regulations or principles, and as such there is no law to follow.

This is the same principle that is being used to manipulate social construct to call men, women.

If the line can be moved under semantic reasoning then we will have lost great knowledge to the manipulation of fact."

that is the risk there is creep for sure. But we have a legal system based on case law so looking at individual case relative to others makes sense to me. Especially when it's a handful of cases.

Imo there's a question why we use biological markers to split society when it comes to social constructs such as jails. That's a whole wider set of debate tho that involves starting from roots up.

Terra Firma

"

And they are?

I'm not going to get into a biology lesson, surely we should assume some level of basic understanding, if not it might be worth googling it....

Of course I know, I am not thick. But what I am trying to get to is whether a man-made “vagina” is plausible.

I have seen (and agree) that only biological women have a womb and the potential to make a baby (not withstanding fertility issues and hysterectomies). That is why I say a transwoman cannot be a biological woman. But I am not so sure on the vagina point (even then they cannot be a biological woman)."

How do vaginas stay healthy? That could be a starting point if we want to get into technicalities, if it can't produce the correct bacteria to stay healthy it would be of no use.

The above is a common problem that is very rarely spoken about by trans-women who have had the surgery.

Terra Firma

If the line can be moved under semantic reasoning then we will have lost great knowledge to the manipulation of fact.that is the risk there is creep for sure. But we have a legal system based on case law so looking at individual case relative to others makes sense to me. Especially when it's a handful of cases.

Imo there's a question why we use biological markers to split society when it comes to social constructs such as jails. That's a whole wider set of debate tho that involves starting from roots up. "

Using biological markers would be clearer, male and female.

Man and woman is the social construct that is being manipulated, not male or female.

Brighton

"

And they are?

I have seen (and agree) that only biological women have a womb and the potential to make a baby (not withstanding fertility issues and hysterectomies). That is why I say a transwoman cannot be a biological woman. But I am not so sure on the vagina point (even then they cannot be a biological woman).

How do vaginas stay healthy? That could be a starting point if we want to get into technicalities, if it can't produce the correct bacteria to stay healthy it would be of no use.

The above is a common problem that is very rarely spoken about by trans-women who have had the surgery.

"

Now we are getting somewhere! There was no agenda or gotcha at work here. Just genuinely interested.

Peterborough

Same here

Removing a penis, can be done. Constructing a vagina post penis removal, is impossible. "

Why?

Peterborough

"

My knowledge here is limited I freely admit. "

They don't need to create cervix and uterus as they are not part of the vagina.

Peterborough

Same here

What do you think?

On your genital mutilation point. Can you confirm your views on Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) that occurs in some countries? Also your views on Circumcision?"

Good luck with that question.

Peterborough

"

A vagina is not simply an opening, it serves several functions that only a vagina can do, is as basic as it needs to be?"

And what functions would they be?

Terra Firma

Same here

Why?"

I'm not being rude, please see above, I can't go through the same questions over and over.

In short:

The difference is in creating a pseudo functional aesthetically passable vagina, it can be achieved on the surface, but it is very different to a biological vagina.

Peterborough

"

And they are?

I'm not going to get into a biology lesson, surely we should assume some level of basic understanding, if not it might be worth googling it...."

Bathgate

Same here

What do you think?

Not all men are physically bigger ergo stronger than all women, not everyone who has committed a crime has sadistic sexual fantasies..

Build a separate prison for whomsoever is not logical.."

It's not logical to have seperate prisons for men and women?

Peterborough

"

And they are?

"

The microbiota present is not the vagina. I'm being pedantic for a reason.

Peterborough

If the line can be moved under semantic reasoning then we will have lost great knowledge to the manipulation of fact.that is the risk there is creep for sure. But we have a legal system based on case law so looking at individual case relative to others makes sense to me. Especially when it's a handful of cases.

Imo there's a question why we use biological markers to split society when it comes to social constructs such as jails. That's a whole wider set of debate tho that involves starting from roots up.

Man and woman is the social construct that is being manipulated, not male or female."

And yet the words are adjectives - male and female breasts, male and female vagina

Terra Firma

"

And they are?

The microbiota present is not the vagina. I'm being pedantic for a reason."

If you can say what you want to say without bread crumbing, it would be appreciated

Bathgate

Same here

What do you think?

Most men have sexual fantasies. Most people tend to abuse the power in their hand to get what they want. Criminal minded people are more likely to cross the line to get what they want. It can be a sexual thing they want or another motive. Putting a biological man in prison with women is putting women at a disadvantage physically. And therefore at risk. Sexually or or other phisical viol

I agree with some of what you say about physiological advantage but linking “most men have sexual fantasies” with violence is a stretch. Most women have sexual fantasies too. It seems like you do not trust men to have any self control. I could make some cultural references here but keen to see where we ho first!"

You got a prejudice bias that keep surfacing in every argument you make with me. Try to be objective and argue rationally the points at hand. Instead of arguing the messenger himself

By (user no longer on site) 10 weeks ago

"

And they are?

The microbiota present is not the vagina. I'm being pedantic for a reason."

This whole debate about transgender is getting out of hand.

I'm assuming that "real women" those female at birth ; have 2 x chromosomes are real women.

Transgender should be reffered to in my opinion because of this .. trans men/women

Peterborough

Same here

Why?I'm not being rude, please see above, I can't go through the same questions over and over.

In short:

The difference is in creating a pseudo functional aesthetically passable vagina, it can be achieved on the surface, but it is very different to a biological vagina."

A much better explanation. And you used the term vagina for both

Peterborough

"

And they are?

If you can say what you want to say without bread crumbing, it would be appreciated "

You actually end up saying, in so many words a vagina can be made.

Terra Firma

Man and woman is the social construct that is being manipulated, not male or female.

And yet the words are adjectives - male and female breasts, male and female vagina "

There is no male vagina, but I think you might try and throw the outlier Intersex variations into the mix, which is not what we are talking about here.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 27/02/24 13:25:10]

Peterborough

"

And they are?

This whole debate about transgender is getting out of hand.

I'm assuming that "real women" those female at birth ; have 2 x chromosomes are real women.

Transgender should be reffered to in my opinion because of this .. trans men/women

"

There's the existence of two or more x chromosomes and the person is male.

Terra Firma

"

And they are?

If you can say what you want to say without bread crumbing, it would be appreciated

You actually end up saying, in so many words a vagina can be made. "

You missed pseudo from my description

By *estivalMan 10 weeks ago

borehamwood

So the thread has gone from some lunatic who likes torturing animals and killing someone to man made vaginas, this place never fails to amaze me

Peterborough

And yet the words are adjectives - male and female breasts, male and female vagina

There is no male vagina, but I think you might try and throw the outlier Intersex variations into the mix, which is not what we are talking about here."

I was actually thinking of the made one

Peterborough

"

And they are?

You missed pseudo from my description "

I also omitted biological

Terra Firma

"

And they are?

I also omitted biological "

As I said one is pseudo and aesthetically formed, and the other biological, it can't be clearer than that.

Peterborough

"

And they are?

As I said one is pseudo and aesthetically formed, and the other biological, it can't be clearer than that."

I agree. Both vaginas

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 27/02/24 13:30:53]

"

And they are?

As I said one is pseudo and aesthetically formed, and the other biological, it can't be clearer than that.

I agree. Both vaginas "

Disagree! A genuine vagina is from a females genetics.

Terra Firma

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas "

I take it you have not looked up the word pseudo?

Bathgate

Same here

What do you think?

Good luck with that question."

I've already answered that question in another thread, didn't I?

I am against FGM, it has nothing to do with Islam. It's practiced in some African societies, long before the arrival of Islam. Some Christian, some Muslim and some African Ancester worship societies. Some ancient cultures just persevere.

As for male Circumcision, that's an Abrahamic tradtion, a religious command and covenant with God. Medicaly and hygienically is very beneficial. At the time AIDS was reaking havoc in the Christian part of Africa, it was negligeable in Muslim countries. And when the WHO organisation noticed that. They scientifically concluded the benefits of preventing STD's through male circumcision. In the 1980's it became the norm in the YSA in most countries struck by HIV.

Bathgate

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas "

You trushed feminism now?

Brighton

Same here

What do you think?

I agree with some of what you say about physiological advantage but linking “most men have sexual fantasies” with violence is a stretch. Most women have sexual fantasies too. It seems like you do not trust men to have any self control. I could make some cultural references here but keen to see where we ho first!

You got a prejudice bias that keep surfacing in every argument you make with me. Try to be objective and argue rationally the points at hand. Instead of arguing the messenger himself "

How about answering responding to the points instead of trying to play a victim card. You argument is flawed in my opinion as you clearly show a low regard for men and their self control!

Peterborough

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

"

I'm being pedantic

Peterborough

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

You trushed feminism now? "

Trushed?

Peterborough

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

I'm being pedantic "

Anatomical diagrams and anatomical models that have vaginas, aren't biological vaginas, but are still vaginas. Some things don't need stating.

Terra Firma

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

I'm being pedantic

Anatomical diagrams and anatomical models that have vaginas, aren't biological vaginas, but are still vaginas. Some things don't need stating."

Nah, you really are being pedantic to the point of ridiculous.

Milkyway's must send you in a spin

Same here

What do you think?

I am against FGM, it has nothing to do with Islam. It's practiced in some African societies, long before the arrival of Islam. Some Christian, some Muslim and some African Ancester worship societies. Some ancient cultures just persevere.

As for male Circumcision, that's an Abrahamic tradtion, a religious command and covenant with God. Medicaly and hygienically is very beneficial. At the time AIDS was reaking havoc in the Christian part of Africa, it was negligeable in Muslim countries. And when the WHO organisation noticed that. They scientifically concluded the benefits of preventing STD's through male circumcision. In the 1980's it became the norm in the YSA in most countries struck by HIV. "

Male circumcision is genital mutilation. If an adult wishes to have it done, that’s their decision and should be respected.

Non-essential Circumcision of children who are too young to decide for themselves is abhorrent.

Peterborough

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

I'm being pedantic

Anatomical diagrams and anatomical models that have vaginas, aren't biological vaginas, but are still vaginas. Some things don't need stating.

Milkyway's must send you in a spin"

Prefer mars bars .

By the way, being factual is not ridiculous.

in Lancashire

Same here

What do you think?

Build a separate prison for whomsoever is not logical..

It's not logical to have seperate prisons for men and women? "

You weren't referring to men/women though were you..?

Think it's safe to accept that since we already have separate prisons for them that's a given..

You said ^ there should be a separate prison for every newly invented gender/ category..

How many of the newly invented genders or categories are not male/ female based..?

Terra Firma

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

I'm being pedantic

Prefer mars bars .

By the way, being factual is not ridiculous."

I agree with your last point, that is why I called out ridiculous

Peterborough

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

I'm being pedantic

Prefer mars bars .

By the way, being factual is not ridiculous.

I agree with your last point, that is why I called out ridiculous "

Bless

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 27/02/24 17:32:48]

Bathgate

Same here

What do you think?

As for male Circumcision, that's an Abrahamic tradtion, a religious command and covenant with God. Medicaly and hygienically is very beneficial. At the time AIDS was reaking havoc in the Christian part of Africa, it was negligeable in Muslim countries. And when the WHO organisation noticed that. They scientifically concluded the benefits of preventing STD's through male circumcision. In the 1980's it became the norm in the YSA in most countries struck by HIV.

Male circumcision is genital mutilation. If an adult wishes to have it done, that’s their decision and should be respected.

Non-essential Circumcision of children who are too young to decide for themselves is abhorrent."

Who decides what's essential and what's not essential

Bathgate

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

I'm being pedantic

Anatomical diagrams and anatomical models that have vaginas, aren't biological vaginas, but are still vaginas. Some things don't need stating."

A plastic grape or a drawing of a grape is still a grape? The solution to world's food problem has been sold then! You deserve a Nobel Prize

Peterborough

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

I'm being pedantic

A plastic grape or a drawing of a grape is still a grape? The solution to world's food problem has been sold then! You deserve a Nobel Prize "

Why thank you, nutritional value is shit though

motherwell

[Removed by poster at 27/02/24 18:15:48]

Bathgate

"

And they are?

I agree. Both vaginas

I'm being pedantic

A plastic grape or a drawing of a grape is still a grape? The solution to world's food problem has been sold then! You deserve a Nobel Prize

Why thank you, nutritional value is shit though "

1st time I am considering my hand could feel better than a vagina

Same here

What do you think?

Non-essential Circumcision of children who are too young to decide for themselves is abhorrent.

Who decides what's essential and what's not essential"

Essential would be for immediate medical reasons. Non essential would be for everything else. Fairly obvious.

» Add a new message to this topic