FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Realy miss gc

Realy miss gc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ussianbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

Belfast

Been going to gc for last 7 years 2 - 3 times a year .. really miss it now so much .. lovely place ..lovely people .. xxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

We're actually swingers with a difference, we went last June and didn't go to one swinging club! We had such fun nights at Sparkles and Shenanigans. Watching the Dolphins swim is awesome (feeling sea sick is not ). Let's hope we can get back soon

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

We missing it too and should be there right now

Xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We're actually swingers with a difference, we went last June and didn't go to one swinging club! We had such fun nights at Sparkles and Shenanigans. Watching the Dolphins swim is awesome (feeling sea sick is not ). Let's hope we can get back soon "

Love shenanigans, I too miss the whole island and the people, hopefully one day soon we can all go back

We should be heading back home from GC, tomorrow, after 10 days of relaxation and fun, as well as catching up with our friends out there

Instead, I've been cleaning the cappings on our septic tank lol

By *leasureOrbitCouple  over a year ago

city centre

What’s shenanigans like at night time? We’ve only ever been there during the day if there’s a football match on or to get some food.

We often talk of having a non-swing night out in PDI, but always end up in one of the clubs or bars in cita.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I miss all our friends

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

"What’s shenanigans like at night time? We’ve only ever been there during the day if there’s a football match on or to get some food.

We often talk of having a non-swing night out in PDI, but always end up in one of the clubs or bars in cita.

"

Matt does fun, games, karaoke, quizzes. The banter is superb, we've never seen a better entertainer. As the drinks flow, there's more laughs! He's on YouTube from about 12 years ago, he's worked there that long. Let's hope it survives

"We're actually swingers with a difference, we went last June and didn't go to one swinging club! We had such fun nights at Sparkles and Shenanigans. Watching the Dolphins swim is awesome (feeling sea sick is not ). Let's hope we can get back soon "

We are the same although we will pop into a bar or club, mainly to dance. So much life in yumbo centre and love the bars and drag shows xx

"What’s shenanigans like at night time? We’ve only ever been there during the day if there’s a football match on or to get some food.

Matt does fun, games, karaoke, quizzes. The banter is superb, we've never seen a better entertainer. As the drinks flow, there's more laughs! He's on YouTube from about 12 years ago, he's worked there that long. Let's hope it survives "

Think we'll be checking this out when next out there

Matt does fun, games, karaoke, quizzes. The banter is superb, we've never seen a better entertainer. As the drinks flow, there's more laughs! He's on YouTube from about 12 years ago, he's worked there that long. Let's hope it survives

Think we'll be checking this out when next out there "

Last time I was out there I seen you peeing on the beach... no need for that you could have gone into the sea

By *erekdebMan  over a year ago

meath

Also miss GC and the cold beer at no 4. I see our health minister has said its unlikely foreign travel this year and if there is its 14 days quarantine when one gets home.

By *lassy_coup1eCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

We're gutted we won't be going away this year now. We love PDI so much. Maybe next year we can step on a plane again... go fingers crossed!! Xx

Should have left yesterday for 10 nights. Gutted to say the least

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

I was thinking about PDI mid October but reading this thread makes me think even that will not happen.

chelmsford

"I was thinking about PDI mid October but reading this thread makes me think even that will not happen. "

It doesn't look like it at the moment...

"I was thinking about PDI mid October but reading this thread makes me think even that will not happen. "

October is a very long time away. Yesterday I could only open 30% of my outside bar area, as of next Monday.Today I can open 50% and it was only for 4 people in one group now it’s 10.

So that’s a big jump in 24 hours. Things are going way faster than the Uk is just now.

Belfast

"Also miss GC and the cold beer at no 4. I see our health minister has said its unlikely foreign travel this year and if there is its 14 days quarantine when one gets home. "

Didnt even know about 14 days quarantine..

By *edonist 2Couple  over a year ago

Fylde Coast.

"I was thinking about PDI mid October but reading this thread makes me think even that will not happen.

October is a very long time away. Yesterday I could only open 30% of my outside bar area, as of next Monday.Today I can open 50% and it was only for 4 people in one group now it’s 10.

So that’s a big jump in 24 hours. Things are going way faster than the Uk is just now. "

By *eddy and legsCouple  over a year ago

the wetlands

"Also miss GC and the cold beer at no 4. I see our health minister has said its unlikely foreign travel this year and if there is its 14 days quarantine when one gets home.

Didnt even know about 14 days quarantine.. "

They didn't tell you but quarantine will be in Patricias bar

Belfast

"Also miss GC and the cold beer at no 4. I see our health minister has said its unlikely foreign travel this year and if there is its 14 days quarantine when one gets home.

They didn't tell you but quarantine will be in Patricias bar "

14 days quarantine when you get home after holidays not when you will arrive to your holiday

Belfast

"I was thinking about PDI mid October but reading this thread makes me think even that will not happen.

So that’s a big jump in 24 hours. Things are going way faster than the Uk is just now. "

Is more bars start to reopening ? Thank you for the picture you send me yesterday.. xx

So that’s a big jump in 24 hours. Things are going way faster than the Uk is just now.

Is more bars start to reopening ? Thank you for the picture you send me yesterday.. xx"

Need to find out some more info on shopping centers. But any Bar out with a shopping center can open next Monday, use 50% of their outside terrace and groups of up to 10.

There is still lots of if’s and but’s just now. Some things are not clear just like can a bar open in a shopping Centre. As the likes of cita and Yumbo can’t open till mid June so they should be left shut. But at the same time hairdressers can open in shopping centers. So lots of things are clear as mud

the wetlands

14 days quarantine when you get home after holidays not when you will arrive to your holiday "

I can handle it that I'm usually knackered for two weeks when I get home anyway

Belfast

14 days quarantine when you get home after holidays not when you will arrive to your holiday

I can handle it that I'm usually knackered for two weeks when I get home anyway "

I never knackered after gc ha ha .. and usualy go back to work same day when i arrive back home

By *r swing2Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm missing GC too as I've been going for the last 6 yrs, I've met some lovely people there and I've kept in touch when back in the UK.

Fingers crossed I'll be back there soon.

Keep smiling everyone xx

chelmsford

"I'm missing GC too as I've been going for the last 6 yrs, I've met some lovely people there and I've kept in touch when back in the UK.

Fingers crossed I'll be back there soon.

Keep smiling everyone xx"

Yes fingers crossed

"Been going to gc for last 7 years 2 - 3 times a year .. really miss it now so much .. lovely place ..lovely people .. xxx"

We are the same we should had been there last week. We have rebooked fingers crossed for November.This is longest we have been not going to GC. We love everything about the Island. Xxx

Fylde Coast.

We were lucky enough to be there the first week in March before all this craziness started!!

Met up with some amazing friends old and new as always! And enjoyed some fab nights in Maclennans Sports Bar!

Hoping to return for Christmas...always the optimist!

Mrs H xx

Belfast

"We were lucky enough to be there the first week in March before all this craziness started!!

Met up with some amazing friends old and new as always! And enjoyed some fab nights in Maclennans Sports Bar!

Mrs H xx"

And i am sure you love the show in yumbo too xx and naked sunbathing and lovely cocktails xx

"We were lucky enough to be there the first week in March before all this craziness started!!

Mrs H xx"

More good nights to come!

Fylde Coast.

Mrs H xx

More good nights to come! "

Absolutely

Fylde Coast.

Mrs H xx

And i am sure you love the show in yumbo too xx and naked sunbathing and lovely cocktails xx"

Ah, they were fun nights lovely! xx

Belfast

Mrs H xx

More good nights to come! "

By the time we return, it will have been 18 months, since we were last in GC......given that we usually are there 2/3 times a year, it just feels weird....it'll be a bit like being a first time visitor again, will it really feel as familiar? We honestly can't wait to return but we're not risking having our plans dashed for a second time, we'll just sit it out until next April

We all miss GC and I don't mean Gemma Collins

Hoping to go August if not October

By *tockingscouple69Couple  over a year ago

Pontefract

Should be there today gutted

Fylde Coast.

"Should be there today gutted "

Booo!! hope you are both keeping well xx

Lola

You can always go to Millisle

the wetlands

"Lola

You can always go to Millisle"

Personally I'd rather go to argate

Every day I look at the web cams from playa del ingles, it feels like I’m there in a way , so miss it

chelmsford

"Every day I look at the web cams from playa del ingles, it feels like I’m there in a way , so miss it "

I do too...

rotherham

And me.....lol

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

how do you look at the web cam for pdi , what do you log on to , cheers martin x

chelmsford

"how do you look at the web cam for pdi , what do you log on to , cheers martin x"

Tried to send you a link but not allowed

rotherham

Just google it

Simples

Xxx

the wetlands

If you find Yumbo mini golf webcam then I think it links to the cams at the paseo etc

By *ans123Couple  over a year ago

manchester

miss it and seeing all of our friends .

By *ifi and dunkieCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Just had a look at the webcams on the dunes. Nice to see people walking along the sea front for the first time in 3 months. Wish we were there though xx

By *ouldlove2Man  over a year ago

worthing

Me to went at Xmas and should have been there 22April 10days, but alas not to be , where I stay is 100mtr to the beach hope it will get better x

chelmsford

"Just had a look at the webcams on the dunes. Nice to see people walking along the sea front for the first time in 3 months. Wish we were there though xx "

It does look great to see some life on the beach

Think we'll be checking this out when next out there

Last time I was out there I seen you peeing on the beach... no need for that you could have gone into the sea"

Not me, I go in the sea or take the short walk to Maspolomas toilets or the toilets in the Gay area. Too many perves watching

Is more bars start to reopening ? Thank you for the picture you send me yesterday.. xx

Need to find out some more info on shopping centers. But any Bar out with a shopping center can open next Monday, use 50% of their outside terrace and groups of up to 10.

There is still lots of if’s and but’s just now. Some things are not clear just like can a bar open in a shopping Centre. As the likes of cita and Yumbo can’t open till mid June so they should be left shut. But at the same time hairdressers can open in shopping centers. So lots of things are clear as mud "

Sounds like the UK lol

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

We spend most of our time in the yumbo. Great bars great atmosphere and some good friends work there

Belfast

"We spend most of our time in the yumbo. Great bars great atmosphere and some good friends work there"

Same here love yumbo !

Gutted would of been flying there this morning, instead I’m off to work on my bike in the rain , bloody Covid

» Add a new message to this topic