FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Spain > Maspaloma web cams

Maspaloma web cams

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What a damn shame, I’ve just been browsing through a few Maspalomas/PDI webcams and the place is deserted. I can see the beautiful dunes and sea and not a sole on the beach, makes me sad.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hropsDuoCouple  over a year ago

Shropshire

Been like that for over a week. We have just come back from there. Had one day on the beach last Saturday, then late in the night lockdown commenced. Confined to accommodation apart from quick trips to supermarket or pharmacy & back.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I watch them most days , very sad to see , but think positive, one day soon this will all be over , and we can all go back and have fun in the sun

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I watch them most days , very sad to see , but think positive, one day soon this will all be over , and we can all go back and have fun in the sun "

I was glued to them too, but now looks like everyone has gone home, thank god, so hardly anyone around at all

Was watching the Yumbo crazy golf one yesterday afternoon, no one around at all , but sure I saw a rat running around , never saw one in playa before .

chelmsford

"Was watching the Yumbo crazy golf one yesterday afternoon, no one around at all , but sure I saw a rat running around , never saw one in playa before . "

Haha, rats are everywhere!

"Was watching the Yumbo crazy golf one yesterday afternoon, no one around at all , but sure I saw a rat running around , never saw one in playa before .

Haha, rats are everywhere! "

Honestly I have never saw a rat in Gran Canaria ,until yesterday , last year the hotel receptionist was telling me about the white rabbits that live in the dunes ? I thought she was winding me up , so one night went and walked into the dunes , and wow it’s true lots of white rabbits running around

chelmsford

"Was watching the Yumbo crazy golf one yesterday afternoon, no one around at all , but sure I saw a rat running around , never saw one in playa before .

Honestly I have never saw a rat in Gran Canaria ,until yesterday , last year the hotel receptionist was telling me about the white rabbits that live in the dunes ? I thought she was winding me up , so one night went and walked into the dunes , and wow it’s true lots of white rabbits running around "

aaw how sweet

By *atcherofmyballsMan  over a year ago

hereford

"Was watching the Yumbo crazy golf one yesterday afternoon, no one around at all , but sure I saw a rat running around , never saw one in playa before . "
what was his score?

chelmsford

"Was watching the Yumbo crazy golf one yesterday afternoon, no one around at all , but sure I saw a rat running around , never saw one in playa before . what was his score? "

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

All I’ve ever seen is lizards

Some bloody big bugers as well

X

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Lots of meer cats in them dunes

I’ve also saw this strange thing was shaped like a hedgehog but was furry , moved very slowly,I ran from it , it went into the sand , and I wasn’t d*unk

chelmsford

"All I’ve ever seen is lizards

Some bloody big bugers as well

X"

Ooh!

chelmsford

"Lots of meer cats in them dunes "

Oh yes, plenty of those

chelmsford

"I’ve also saw this strange thing was shaped like a hedgehog but was furry , moved very slowly,I ran from it , it went into the sand , and I wasn’t d*unk "

Wonder what that was?

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Honestly I have never saw a rat in Gran Canaria ,until yesterday , last year the hotel receptionist was telling me about the white rabbits that live in the dunes ? I thought she was winding me up , so one night went and walked into the dunes , and wow it’s true lots of white rabbits running around "

So, next time you get caught lurking in the dunes, you can say, honestly officer I'm looking for white rabbits....of course you are sir..right, in the back of the van you go

chelmsford

Honestly I have never saw a rat in Gran Canaria ,until yesterday , last year the hotel receptionist was telling me about the white rabbits that live in the dunes ? I thought she was winding me up , so one night went and walked into the dunes , and wow it’s true lots of white rabbits running around

So, next time you get caught lurking in the dunes, you can say, honestly officer I'm looking for white rabbits....of course you are sir..right, in the back of the van you go "

Haha

So, next time you get caught lurking in the dunes, you can say, honestly officer I'm looking for white rabbits....of course you are sir..right, in the back of the van you go "

It was 2am there was no one around just me the stars and the white bunnies

By *entleman JayMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

"Lots of meer cats in them dunes "

Lol. All male ones lol.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

i have seen snake like things with balls atatched

» Add a new message to this topic