FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > She who would be my mother in law

She who would be my mother in law

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She would have been my mother in law had I not called off the wedding and ended the relationship, but it was my future mother in law I would miss most when I did.

This started about eight years ago when I met Claire (name changed) we met on Tinder, went on a date, then another etc etc, she was very traction, slim, nice big tits and dark haired, could she get any better? Well yes, she most certainly wasn't vanilla and she was very intelligent, two qualities i really admire. In fact her IQ was significantly better than mine, and I'm no slouch, so as a package she ticked a lot of boxes.

Anyway that's more a side issue, her mother qas tall (5'8"), 69 years old and slim, her face whilst showing the signs of her age was still pretty and she was also endowed with not insignificant breasts, breasts I hasn't to add that she would swing free under a blouse or jumper quite often.

I recall dinner at my g/f parents house one Sunday, I helped clear some of the plates and was alone in the kitchen with her mother Veronica (name changed) and she started chatting to me, my backside resting against a cupboard and hers against the breakfast bar directly opposite me, I noticed how her nipples were erect, really sticking out of her jumper and it must have been obvious where my gaze kept returning, however she didn't cover up or turn away, I think she liked it and it appeared she liked me.

Whenever we met Claire's parents it was a firm handshake with her dad and a good hug and kiss on the cheek from Veronica, I would put my right hand in the small or her back just above her bum, my fingers pointing down onto the top of her bum, and would hold the hug telling her it was good to see her again.

Now I did't know at that point whether she realised I flirted at every opportunity, she wasn't stupid, but probably hadn't had a younger man flirt so openly with her.

Time passed, I proposed to Claire and we set a date for a wedding, and at every opportunity I had I would help her parents out with electronics, electrics, DIY etc, to be honestbiy was an opportunity to spend time with Veronica.

One Christmas, at Claire's sisters house there was a big family party, Veronica looked amazing in her dress she'd bought especially for the party, and I made my comments clear "Wow Veronica, you look stunning" now I meant this, over the last couple of years I had really become very attracted to her, we would chat via messenger and she always liked to help me when doing DiY. She said "Stop it, I'm an old woman, it's a long time since I looked attractive" I just reinforced it with "It's a shame neither of usbare single, I definitely ask you out on a date" "Stop it" she said "You'll make me blush".

Now one of my interests is opera and classical music, my then girlfriend hated opera, but her mother had been a very successful soprano in the county as a young woman and still loved opera. We got talking and I mentioned that they would be live streaming La Boheme, from Covent Garden, at the local cinema, I asked her if she'd go with me.

I'll tell you more later, right now I have my own DIY to get on with

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *tewart64Man  over a year ago

Lostwithiel

please do ,I love the maturer woman, a lot of them dont know how attractive they are to the younger man

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

I love to wank over mine x

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

Bump. I would like to hear more.

By *MR94Man  over a year ago

London

More

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *ixon bearCouple  over a year ago

same where

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *uriatiMan  over a year ago

Bolton

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Can't wait to hear more

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

More please

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *aleflirt2007Man  over a year ago

swindon

I had the pleasure of my mil after many months of her flirting with me

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

nice

By *bridge manMan  over a year ago

lanarkshire

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *amesbackwaysMan  over a year ago

NOTTINGHAM

This thread needs updating now haha

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

By *ackman23Man  over a year ago

cardiff

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I told Veronica that I'd puck her up on the night before the cinema. She answered the door and called me in, I gave her a hug and kissed her on the cheek as usual, I held her tight with my right holding the top of her backside and pulled her in, she didn't resist. As she pulled away her nipples were fully erect, I couldn't help but look, longer than I should have.

Wirh that we got in the car and I drove to the cinema car park all the while talking about the story behind La Boheme, if you don't known it's about young love and poverty in 1830s Paris. As we hot out of the car I held my arm out for her to loop mind, which she did and pulled in close.

Opera over and we drove back to her house, she was chatting so much and seemed to really enjoy the evening, she asked me to stop around the corner from her house. This was unusual, but I guess she wanted to talk.

Ahe began by telling me how much she appreciated me taking her out on and how nice it was that we walked in holding arm, she said she felt really close to me. I put my hand on her arm and said it was a pleasure and how much I enjoyed her company, and that we should do it again. With that she said it was time for her to go, and that she'd walk the couple of hundred yards home. I leant in to give her a hug good night, she held on and said how she loved my company tonight, she pecked my cheek, I pecked hers, she pecked mine again, then pulling back slightly she kissed me on the lips, I returned suit. That was the first time Veronica and I kissed properly, it was electric, I was left shocked and in awe as she walked away and waved goodbye, I also had a raging hard on and my mind filled with what could have beens. I drove home and the wank of the year right there.

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Poringland

By *ilverwolfMan  over a year ago

urmston

Hillsborough

More plz

doncaster

By *imbohaMan  over a year ago

Havant

Can't wait to see how this develops

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

gonna be a good story

By *ubsteffTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Here’s hoping this continues!

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

London

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

I hope there is more

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I'm going to enjoy this story x

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Excellent start to this story and how it is written xx

Very hot ,can’t wait for more .Had the hots for an old gf mum

Good start, more please.

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

Going to the opera became a regular thing between Veronica and I, sadly nothing progressed further than a kiss and I was struggling with what I thought might be going on and what was actually happening.

I had planned to decorate Claire's bedroom, it was a big project and Veronica was going to give me a hand, sadly by this time Claire was suffering with chronic fatigue syndrome so we weren't sleeping together much and I had an almost perpetual horn for her mother as a result. Claire was going to stay with her dad all day whilst Veronica and I cracked on with the decorating.

I purposefully arrived in nice clothes so I would have to change, of course it was a ploy, I left the bedroom door open and began to take my clothes off, I was down to my boxers when Veronica walked in on me, she apologised and walked back out, I said no need to apologise, they're only like swimming shorts, and with that she walked back in.

By now I was hard, she walked in and definitely saw me hard through my boxers, her nipples were obviously hard too.

I stood there, I put my T shirt on first as she turned to talk to me, my cock visibly twitched, so I did it again and I saw her eyes dart to my crotch and back, she'd seen me twitching.

She turned away and began working, and I put my jeans on whilst chatting to her, nothing more came of it. I wondered whether I was out of order, however she was visibly excited too so that must have meant something? I was still concerned that I was thinking something was there and she might just be being nice and enjoying my company, nothing more.

I needed the toilet, the bathroom door was opposite the bedroom door, so I left it open, and went for a pee. I had just finished and turned to wash my hands at the sink and Veronica had been watching, she moved as soon as I saw her. Was my mind still playing games with me, coyld she possibly be interested in watching me pee? I convinced myself she wasn't, however I was up the ladder hanging wallpaper when she later went to the toilet. The bathroom door was wide open and I could hear her, so I stepped down two steps and saw her legs whilst on the toilet, I looked away as I thought it was a bit wrong of me, but why would she leave the bathroom door open, aas it for me to see?

We did a couple more decorating projects together, the last one I went upstairs to get changed, stopped naked and lay on Claire's bed wanking in the hopes I'd get caught, but I wasn't caught, she didn't come upstairs and again I had to admit to myself that any attraction was just in my head and I was behaving like a twat.

I'd later be proven right to trust my intuition, but I'll get to that, at this point I was convinced I'd imagined it all.

Gloucester/Cyprus

Bristol

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Love to see how this ends up !!!

By *uster1946Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

More plz

Just to add to this, I was treading a fine line between destroying my relationship with Claire, her mother and bringing an end to the yet to happen wedding, I was convinced, and yet unsure of what was happening. It was obvious Veronica was attracted to me, but she was married and the mother of my fiancé. This was something way outside her comfort zone, she had only ever slept with one man, Claire's father. She wasn't the kind of woman to have an affair, no matter what she might feel towards me or what fantasies she may be indulging.

Live opera was coming to Manchester, Rigoletto performed by Ellen Kent, I was looking forward to it and I was going to take my mum, she lovedopera and classical music too, it was her who suggested I take Veronica too.

I sat between them, more so I could be close to Veronica, and of course my mum. I knew the seetung would be tight and that I'd be able to rest my leg against Veronica's and see what she did.

At the interval we were Ll chatting, my mum getting on really well with Veronica, and more to the point Veronica never moved her leg away once.

It was a couple of days later when I saw my mum that she said, I really didn't like the way Veronica looked at and talked to you, that won't right, she obviously idolised you"

My intuition was right, but a woman's intuition much more finely tuned than mine.

I just said to my mum that we really get on and that she loves everything I do for her daughter, my mum disagreed, but we left it there.

For me now it was just a matter of time, Veronica coyld see the qualities in me that she really liked, ability, skill, empathy, care and many of those masculine qualities that were hard to define, but that women find themselves attracted to.

I know that might sound like a self plug, but it's not, I was just taking stock of what Veronica was seeing in me.

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Hillsborough

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

langley

Looking forward to more of this one.

doncaster

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

By *iceguy12345678Man  over a year ago

fareham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By now two years had passed, I still had strong feelings towards Veronica, I flirted as often as I could and our hugs always felt like more than just a hug of respect, especially so given that my hand was always on the top of her backside, I always pushed my groin in towards her. I had definitely fallen for her in the two years, I thought about her often, we would chat via messenger and I'd send her photos of what I was doing and the odd selfie. She sent a rare photo once in a while, but it was always respectful.

I had bought Claire a vintage armoir we had seen when looking around a charity furniture wharehouse, this thing was huge, it had a massive main door with very heavy mirror, and I had to take it apart in order to get it upstairs, Veronica as usual was on hand to help me rebuild it.

I had to secure the outer section to the main section, I was hard againt a wall and Veronica was stood above me, she had to lean over the top of me to push, as I turned her breasts were pushed into my face, I was in seventh heaven, so I turned to concentrate on the job. We swapped positions as I needed to get some screws in higher up, my cock rubbing across the back of her shoulders, I was hard, it was obvious, but she was unflinching. It could be construed as innocuous, but I knew, she knew, and yet we said nothing.

It just so happened that Veronica and Claire had the same Facebook messenger photo from a recent Christmas party, I saw this as an opportunity to send Veronica a message allegedly meant for Claire.

It read, "I've been thinking about you so much and I can't take my eyes off you when I see you, I just want to kiss you and make love to you" I hesitated for what seemed and age, I was really nervous, but thought fuck it and hit send.

It wasn't until the next day she read my message, her reply just said "Whaaat?" I waited until I replied, I wanted her to think my message was her for a little while longer. She couldn't have read my message without imagining the contents. I replied with "I guess that's a no?" I was still in the realms of plausible deniability. Her reply said, "David, whikst I'm flattered you're engaged to my daughter and I'm married to her father, I'm old enough to be your mother!"

I replied apologising and saying my message was for Claire, it was a mistake as you both have the same profile photo. She knew it wasn't, but the alibi was sound and allowed her to think it could have been a mistake. She still had the thought in her mind though, and that's what I wanted.

I called round a few weeks later to install their new TV, neither Veronica or Frank were any good with tech. I was greeted by Veronica in a long gown she would sometimes wear, no bra it was obvious and a nice long hug and kiss as per usual. I asked about Frank and she said he was out with the boys until lunch time, it was 9am.

Veronica sat sideways on the settee watching me tune the TV, it was pretty much automatic and they could have done it.

Veronicas feet were touching me and when I'd finished she asked me about the massages I give Claire. I told her I'd trained in massage and it helped her with her leg pain (part of her chronic fatigue). Veronica told me she often suffered from leg and back pain and would love someone to massage her legs and back.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, this was an opportunity to finally get my hands on her.

I offered to do it, but she refused saying she couldn't possibly expect me to do it. I insisted, I told her it would be a pleasure. She said yes, but just her legs for now.

I asked if she had any coconut oil in the house, I knew she would as she uses it for cooking. She quickly went to collect it from the kitchen and asked me to follow her to the spare room.

I couldn't believe what was happening, I was really nervous, but I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity.

She lay on the bed and pulled her gown up to her mid thigh. I said to her that I won't massage too hard, but she was to let me know if it was OK. I also asked her to let me know how high she wanted me to go up her thigh. She said all my thigh hurts.

I started with her feet, then her calves and onto her thighs, she was really enjoying it, her nipples seemed rock hard and I was most certainly hard.

I was now up to her thighs.....

Aberdeen

this is seriously hot

Great story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Leaving us on edge haha

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Loving this

By *lutty-von-SluttenbergMan  over a year ago

Birmingham / Black Country

What a hot story. Like a good movie hard to predict.

By *ercedes60Man  over a year ago

waterford

"She would have been my mother in law had I not called off the wedding and ended the relationship, but it was my future mother in law I would miss most when I did.

This started about eight years ago when I met Claire (name changed) we met on Tinder, went on a date, then another etc etc, she was very traction, slim, nice big tits and dark haired, could she get any better? Well yes, she most certainly wasn't vanilla and she was very intelligent, two qualities i really admire. In fact her IQ was significantly better than mine, and I'm no slouch, so as a package she ticked a lot of boxes.

Anyway that's more a side issue, her mother qas tall (5'8"), 69 years old and slim, her face whilst showing the signs of her age was still pretty and she was also endowed with not insignificant breasts, breasts I hasn't to add that she would swing free under a blouse or jumper quite often.

I recall dinner at my g/f parents house one Sunday, I helped clear some of the plates and was alone in the kitchen with her mother Veronica (name changed) and she started chatting to me, my backside resting against a cupboard and hers against the breakfast bar directly opposite me, I noticed how her nipples were erect, really sticking out of her jumper and it must have been obvious where my gaze kept returning, however she didn't cover up or turn away, I think she liked it and it appeared she liked me.

Whenever we met Claire's parents it was a firm handshake with her dad and a good hug and kiss on the cheek from Veronica, I would put my right hand in the small or her back just above her bum, my fingers pointing down onto the top of her bum, and would hold the hug telling her it was good to see her again.

Now I did't know at that point whether she realised I flirted at every opportunity, she wasn't stupid, but probably hadn't had a younger man flirt so openly with her.

Time passed, I proposed to Claire and we set a date for a wedding, and at every opportunity I had I would help her parents out with electronics, electrics, DIY etc, to be honestbiy was an opportunity to spend time with Veronica.

One Christmas, at Claire's sisters house there was a big family party, Veronica looked amazing in her dress she'd bought especially for the party, and I made my comments clear "Wow Veronica, you look stunning" now I meant this, over the last couple of years I had really become very attracted to her, we would chat via messenger and she always liked to help me when doing DiY. She said "Stop it, I'm an old woman, it's a long time since I looked attractive" I just reinforced it with "It's a shame neither of usbare single, I definitely ask you out on a date" "Stop it" she said "You'll make me blush".

Now one of my interests is opera and classical music, my then girlfriend hated opera, but her mother had been a very successful soprano in the county as a young woman and still loved opera. We got talking and I mentioned that they would be live streaming La Boheme, from Covent Garden, at the local cinema, I asked her if she'd go with me.

I'll tell you more later, right now I have my own DIY to get on with "

London

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

langley

My mom in law is hot

Excellent story!

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

Superb story

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

More soon please op

By *asyGent75Man  over a year ago

Doncaster

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Poringland

lanarkshire

Hillsborough

More please

By *omtom500Man  over a year ago

Tullamore

By *azKayeMan  over a year ago

blackpool

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

By *ornyuk23Man  over a year ago

Northwest

I used to sleep on the couch at my girlfriends house and her mum went out on a Friday night with the girls she used to walk around in her stockings and suspenders and tease me. I would lie there waiting for her to come in and be walking and would pretend to be asleep with my hard dick on show. Nothing ever happened but I wanked loads wishing. I told my wife and she has pretended to be my ex mil and had loads of fun

By *cotFit4funMan  over a year ago

Kettering

fareham

Veronica had certainly appreciated my efforts so far, she kept telling how good it felt and that she'd not had a massage in a long time. I suggested she roll onto her front so that I could massage the back of her thighs properly, this she did without hesitation and hitched her gown up higher, high enough that her knickers were in view and half way up her bum. I looked on in awe almost a little too long as Veronica asked if I was OK, I muttered something about the coconut oil being really hard and that I was trying to soften it in my hands.

I was now looking at the cheeks of her bum, covered by the thin veneer of her black patterned knickers, they weren't big and yet not a thong either, but I could see all that I'd wanted to see for so long. I said "I'll start working my way up your hamstrings, just let me know what you're comfortable with".

I began by rubbing the coconut oil along the length of her hamstring, I was kneeling on the bed with her left leg between mine, my hard cock only centimetres away from her leg, hoping that I'd be inside her soon enough.

I worked the coconut oil up and down the back of her leg, kneeding at the muscles and then wrapping my hands around the back of her leg and pushing up towards her bum, the thumb on my left hand around the inside of her leg and within an inch of her pussy, she seemed to really enjoy what I was doing and even separated her legs a little more.

Veronica was 71 by now, but her legs were in great shape, she had retained a slim figure all her life and even at 71 she still looked fabulous, apart from age showing it's inevitable signs, it didn't show in her legs or bum, but then what would I know, I was a 40 year old behaving like a teenager.

I started on her right hamstring, now I was between her legs and I'm not exactly sure how I managed to function, here I was between Veronica's legs at last, albeit in a therapeutic fashion.

I repeated on her right leg the same as I'd done with her left, my right thumb getting even closer this time, and still no complaint, just compliments of how much she was enjoying it and how good I was at massaging (I was thinking to myself, wait until you see what I can do with my tongue). Her was Veronica, legs spread, me between them and my hands now, one on each leg, going as far as her knicker line onto her butt cheeks, again no complaint.

I had finished with her hamstrings and suggested she turn over so I can massage her thighs. I climbed off the bed, she rolled over, pulled up her gown and opened her legs. Holy shit I could see almost everything, just her knickers to maintain her modesty, it was like she knew what I was thinking and just teased me for kicks. That said, the bulge in my jeans must have been obvious for all to see, and whilst I didn't notice her look, her nipples were equally hard and poking the thin fabric, their outline obvious.

I started the same as I did with the back of her legs, although this time of course it was now her right leg to my left. I used both hands to massage her thigh, my left thumb again so close, almost brushing her pussy, and not a word of complaint. I was absolutely certain where this was going, her moans of pleasure and reassurance told me everything I needed to know, and even if I hot it wrong, I didn't care, I was taking the chance I'd been presented with.

Onto her left leg, same again and now my right thumb catching the fabric of her knickers every other time I ran my hands up her legs.

This was something I had done with Claire many times when massaging her legs, and Veronica was going to get exactly the same kind of finish too.

I had finished her right leg, and now I had a hand on each thigh, pushing high and tucking my fingers under the elastic of her knickers and stopping at her thighs.

All OK, no complaints, I'm going to go for it.

I did this a couple of times, Veronica moaned as both my thumbs crossed the top of her mons, I was on the home straight. I pushed my hands up again, this time going to the outside of her thighs, my thumbs slipping under the elastic of her knickers.

It was about to happen, this is the point where I've either massively misjudged the previous two years leading to this moment, or I was going to be right where I wanted to be.

My thumbs rode all the way under the fabric of her knickers, up to the waistband and meeting my my fingers on the outside. With a gentle tug I began to pull her knickers down, she let out a louder moan and then arched her pelvis up, I was right......

all over Ireland

Mmm keep going

By *ongbowmanMan  over a year ago

Grantham

brilliant!

More plz

Gloucester/Cyprus

more

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

wolverhampton

Fantastic

By *ipper truckMan  over a year ago

near by

London

By *ambsLad2Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Excellent!

Here!

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Such a hot story. Can’t wait for more. What a lucky guy.

Doncaster

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

Damn hot!

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple  over a year ago

york thorganby

Gripping story this xxx

Bristol

Hillsborough

By *he Dark Knight09Man  over a year ago

London

Keep going

Ohh yes

Poringland

"Ohh yes"

By *ack-danielsCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

IV just cummed all over carry on

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *aleflirt2007Man  over a year ago

swindon

By *lim200Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Great Story

I'm usually a cool lover, I don't get nervous, stage fright and I exude confidence, that's the way I've been since teenage, but Veronica was something else, to be there that moment was my wildest fantasy come true, and believe me I've played hard, I've found myself in all manner of situations, multiple people, dungeons parties and clubs. I've lived a very fulfilling sexual journey, but I felt so much like I did the first time I had sex (which I was terrible at but the way), it was new territory for me with her, not with older women, just her, I realised I loved this woman and to this day I still miss her.

I slowly pulled her knickers down, revealing a nice trimmed bush, I didn't know if this was for my benefit or how she always looked, I do know she went swimming a lot so that may have had something to do with it. I couldn't take my eyes off what I was seeing before me, I looked up towards Veronica, she was enjoying this, taking in deeper breaths, her eyes now closed and a look of wanton desire on her face, right time, right place, right thing to do.

Her knickers were off, her legs open for me and her gown now raised every higher, she was cupping her own breasts, she may have been 71, but she knew what she wanted and knew what worked for her, I started by caressing and kissing her inner thighs, getting close to, but not touching her pussy. My chin brushed her mons as I went to kiss her tummy and then down to her hips, she may be naked, and I was aching to be inside her, but I was going to savour this moment for the rest of my life......

Loving it!

By *musedforlifeMan  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

By *onuts31Man  over a year ago

nuneaton

I lost my virginity to my mums friend, since then I’ve always been an admirer of an older lady. Great story????

fareham

Doncaster

By *orkiebar51Man  over a year ago

Keighley

Hillsborough

Love it

So good!! More please!

By *ouncer63Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Horny as fook more please

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Kettering

Wonderful, has me hard here

Bristol

By *stingxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *appyhereMan  over a year ago

East Mids

You need to post more!!!!! Lol one of the best stories I’ve read

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"You need to post more!!!!! Lol one of the best stories I’ve read "

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

More please ????????

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

lanarkshire

By *atmite1970Man  over a year ago

Galway

What a turn on, I’m rock hard reading this, at this stage I want her myself

I wanted to look into her eyes and kiss her, I continued kissinher tummy and made my way up to her hands holding her breasts, I kissed each hand and then helped her remove her gown, now she was completely naked, and as she settled back down onto the bed she looked at me, she said "Please be gentle, it's been a very long time"

I just said "I wouldn't want to be anything other than gentle with you Veronica" and with that I kissed her, my left hand holding me up and my right hand around the back of her neck, my fingers in her hair and holding the top of her neck and head, I pulled her close and kissed for what seemed an eternity, I was in rapture.

She held my face with her hands, pulled away and said, "I wanted you many times over the last few years, but I wouldn't have done this then, it was just a fantasy up until now". I wasn't wrong then and I definitely wasn't wrong now.

With that I pulled away, I kissed the top of her chest, holding the side of her breast and caressing her. I continued kissing around her breasts, her nipples tight and erect screaming for my attention, and they'd get it too. I dragged my lips gently across her nipples, gently puckering my lips so as to pinch them lightly. I grasped her right breast, her nipple raised high as I gently began licking and sucking at it. I sucked on her nipple pulling in her nipple and areola, massaging them with my tongue inside my mouth, then relaxing and holding just her nipple in my mouth, with a pulsating suck, she was gasping, enjoying every moment and as I looked up at her again she started undoing my shirt buttons. She ran her fingers through my chest hair and told me how she wanted to feel my skin against hers.

My shirt was off and now she was undoing my belt and trousers. I wasted no time in taking them off, along with my socks of course. There she was naked, here I was in just my boxers, her right hand reaching for my cock and squeezing it through my boxers.

Let us not forget that Veronica was naked with her future son in law, she was shaking and fumbling somewhat, obviously nervous, anxious and excited, but then so was I. This wasn't high grade porn, this was a fumble, two people exploring each other, I was obviously still having regular sex and I was confident, she wasn't, I was only the second man to ever see her naked, so I don't want you think it was a flawless performance, but I was able to led her and make this something very special for the both of us.....

langley

Fantastic!

This is how it started with my mom in law

By *aptain22Man  over a year ago

Manchester

wolverhampton

So hot!

By *orny.hot.guyMan  over a year ago

Costa del Midlothian

Aberdeen

This is going to build to something earth shattering.....

Kettering

By *untimes6969Man  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

So naughty but so well written - more!!

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t you dare stop now

Here!

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

Doncaster

all over Ireland