FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A chance encounter

A chance encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had to travel for three days to give some student talks and seminars at a business college.

I decided to travel by train. Id drive to the station and then grab the train. This way id avoid all the traffic.

I did not have to get to the college until midday so the commute on the Monday was fine. The train was practically empty. I sat back and relaxed. I felt quite refreshed and relaxed when I arrived for my first lecture. Which went well.

Returning home was a little different as it was in rush hour. The train was heaving with people. It was a case of just squeezing my way on to the train somehow. I forced my way aboard. It was jammed. A lot of bodies squashed together and then I felt it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Good start

I had my back to a young guy and I could feel him prssing against my ass and I was pretty sire he had an erection. I felt a little shocked at first and then for some reason I felt turned on and excited.

I know most women would probably have tried to move forward a little but I didn't. I actually pressed my bottom firmer against him. I don't know why I actually did this. I could feel his hard cock almost wedged between my buttock cheeks and it made me feel so turned on. I was getting wetter. My mind raced and I was having fantasies of being fucked on the train with people all around watching.

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Naughty lady,

Xx

As I hadn't bothered to move away the young guy got a little bolder and was actually moving his cock up and down slowly. I could feel how hard he was.

"God!" I thought, "He's trying to get himself off."

I was getting more and more turned on. I pushed b

My bottom back harder against him again so that I could perhaps help him cum.

"Was i imagining all this?" I wondered.

I felt it was for real, well my bottom did!

I actually slipped one hand against my pubic mound praying no one would see. Fuck, this was so hot and then I reached my station where I had to get off. I was so disappointed.

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow that's a horny story, hopefully more to it the next day

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

oston

Oh my I would have cum in my pants. SWT was never like that

I looked back at the young guy and he smiled and gave a little wink. I made my way onto the platform almost shaking with pleasure. I was so horny.

The drive home from the station was about 15 minutes. I imagined all sorts of wild sexual fantasies on the way home.

That night I was in bed alone as my husband was away on business for the week. I felt terrible over the feelings of how turned on I got on the train. I couldn't get the thoughts out of my head and I was constantly wet.

I couldn't stand it and longer. I removed my knickers and gave in to my desires. My hands touched my breasts. They circled and pinched my nipples. I was already so close to organ. I reached down to my stomach and further to my pussy. I was so wet and my fingers easily slipped inside me.

I didn't need to stimulate my clit. I was already almost there. My pushy muscles were already beginning to tighten on my fingers as I reached an almighty orgasm. I cried out in passion.

The following afternoon I made my way to the college. My lecture passed quickly because my mind was elsewhere.

I was on the platform waiting for my train. There were as many people as there was yesterday and I knew the train would be packed with commuters. I heard my train approach. As I was getting on I saw the same young guy as yesterday. I felt my face redden when he spotted me. He followed me onto the carriage and stood right behind me.

"Hi!" he whispered in my ear. And he pressed his body against me.

I could feel his erection grow as he pressed it against my bottom. My knees stared to weaken as he placed his hands on my hips. He gently pulls me towards him and I didnt resist. His hands moved down to my ass and he squeezed gently. His hands move back towards my hips and I feel his penis moving up and down slowly.

I wished we were alone so I could lift my skirt and pull aside my thong to let him touch my wetness. I needed sexual release.

He continued to move his cock up and down. Grinding himself against my ass and then barely audible he grunted in my ear. His hot breath turning me on further.

He's actually cum," I told myself, "He's fucking cum."

Suddenly I realised it was my stop and just as I made a move to leave he whispered in my ear.

Don't wear any knickers tomorrow."

I rushed off the train as quick as I could trembling. How dare he say such a thing to me. What did he think I was? I was annoyed and yet felt alive and sexy. It was lovely to be desired.

When I finally got home I was wondering if I had become a slut. The idea appealed to me.

When I got home I went upstairs to change out of my clothes. As I stripped off i stood in front of the mirror to see if I looked slutty when I was naked.

My tits were what I deemed a decent size. My nipples were hard. My tummy wasn't exactly flat but I was happy with it.

I looked at my smooth pussy and touched the smooth skin. I parted my legs and could see my clit. It was moist.

"Yes," I said to myself, "I could be a slut."

As if to prove the point to myself I pulled my lips apart to expose my wetness and thrust two fingers inside. It felt good but would have been even better if there was someone to watch my finger fucking. Its the first time I had ever watched myself play. I pretended I was being watched and moved my fingers in and out of my wet pussy. I touched my clit and it was hard. I stretched back the hood exposing it to my imaginary viewers.

I proceeded to finger my pussy drenching my fingers. I let out a loud growel and orgasmed hard. My body shaking as I did.

"Yes I could be a slut and an exhibitionist and yes I could enjoy it"

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"The following afternoon I made my way to the college. My lecture passed quickly because my mind was elsewhere.

I was on the platform waiting for my train. There were as many people as there was yesterday and I knew the train would be packed with commuters. I heard my train approach. As I was getting on I saw the same young guy as yesterday. I felt my face redden when he spotted me. He followed me onto the carriage and stood right behind me.

"Hi!" he whispered in my ear. And he pressed his body against me.

I could feel his erection grow as he pressed it against my bottom. My knees stared to weaken as he placed his hands on my hips. He gently pulls me towards him and I didnt resist. His hands moved down to my ass and he squeezed gently. His hands move back towards my hips and I feel his penis moving up and down slowly.

I wished we were alone so I could lift my skirt and pull aside my thong to let him touch my wetness. I needed sexual release.

He continued to move his cock up and down. Grinding himself against my ass and then barely audible he grunted in my ear. His hot breath turning me on further.

He's actually cum," I told myself, "He's fucking cum."

Suddenly I realised it was my stop and just as I made a move to leave he whispered in my ear.

Don't wear any knickers tomorrow."

I rushed off the train as quick as I could trembling. How dare he say such a thing to me. What did he think I was? I was annoyed and yet felt alive and sexy. It was lovely to be desired.

When I finally got home I was wondering if I had become a slut. The idea appealed to me.

"

I do hope this is based on a true experience I know it’s a very fine line but fuck the idea of this is fucking hot

Hillsborough

The next day I made my way to the college. Today I had on a dress that was very skin tight. It was navy blue in colour so still looked business like but a little more slutty than I'd usually wear.

I got through the lecture with the students and was finished earlier than i usually would. I could have caught an earlier train home but I didn't. I guess part of me hoped that I'd bump into the guy on the train again. A college had given me a small office to use when I needed. It was completely private and had a lock on the door.

I stepped inside the office and locked the door I was having second thoughts about my rendezvous. I felt it was crazy to meet some young guy and get groped on a train. What on earth was I thinking of? But then again it turned me on so much...

I undid my dress. It had buttons all the way down the front. I slipped off my thong and then I slipped off the dress remove my bra.

By *aughty Nas xxxMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *heekysucker99Woman  over a year ago

Bradford

Keep it coming!!

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

By *ountrygent90Man  over a year ago

Dublin

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

By *ogue78Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Nice! Love a good train ride

Keep going

Hope there's more to come soon.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Wicked ,

Xx

wow this is soooooooo hot - is it a true story x

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

Excellent keep it coming

By *nglianmanMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Wow... So horny x

By *tudog1Man  over a year ago

Southampton

Loving the story so horny !!

By *elshman1967 99Man  over a year ago

The Shire

Hillsborough

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Loving this story!!

This is great!

I don't think I can do this," I murmured to mself.

I stood in front of the window and looked at the cars passing by. My body was on fire. I wanted to be a slut but what if someone saw? We would be in public after all. I was lost in my thoughts when a voice behind me said, "Don't turn round."

I thought I was just fantazing as it sounded like the young guy from the train.

"Don't move. I had a feeling you wouldn't meet me today so I decided to come to you instead. I knew when you thought about it get scared."

The voice was real and this was all happening. He had his hands on my hips just like on the train. I could feel the hardness of his penis through my thin dress.

No this couldn't be. I had to be imagining it.

"What are you doing here and how did you get into the office?

His hands were now squeezing my bottom and it felt so good. My heart was racing. I felt sick and excited all at once. I knew I needed to be fucked. My body ached for it.

"I work here. I'm caretaker at the college. I have the spare key. Thats how I got in. I wanted to fuck you from the first morning I saw you get onto the train. Now don't say anything else ..."

He lifted the hem of my dress slowly exposing my ass. His hands moving to feel the firmness of my ass. I felt my legs almost collapse with the pleasure.

Then from no where there was another voice. "They've all gone home now."

"Oh Who's that? What are you going to do?" I ask?

Story twist, nice. Looking forward to what happens next. Wish it was me lifting ur dress

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

If only I was 30 years younger and standing in that young guys shoes.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Urhmm

Such a horny little read, can't wait for the next installment...

I turned slightly. I could see the other man was the Head of Business Studies at the college. I'd met him a couple of times while here. He was a heavy built man. Looked to be in his early fifies.

"Hay didn't I tell you she was hot," the young guy said, "Just look at her amazing backside. I love these posh bitches. They are usually the dirty ones."

With that his hands slipped around my waist and he started to undo the buttons on my dress. His erection pushing against my bottom.

"Fuck look at the tits on her and those nipples. She's desperate for it."

The dress was pulled from my shoulders and I was standing fully naked other than my shoes. I didn't have the energy to fight and in truth, I didn't want to. I wanted to be the shut id imagined.

Wow OP carry on please

By *ust plain old peteMan  over a year ago

tamworth

More please

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

They told me to turn around and face them. I did as they asked. The young guy had dropped his pants and his cock was standing to attention. It wasn't extra big just average size but it looked like it was throbbing.

He moved towards me while removing his shirt. I reached out my trembling hand to grab his cock. I needed to feel the hardness. As I made contact his penis shook and a fountain of spunk hit my arm and stomach as he came again and again. The amount of cum took me by surprise.

Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from" he said.

The other man stood watching. He had his penis in his hand.

The young man started to suck on my right nipple and I quivered with pleasure. He sucked it harder and harder. I thought I would cum there and then but he allowed my tit to flop out of his mouth.

The older man was now completely erect. His cock really big and thick.

"Suck it like a good little slut," he ordered.

By *renchy40Man  over a year ago

springfield

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

This is super hot

More please

I was past caring and I dropped to my knees. I opened my mouth and licked his cock. It was definitely very big and so were his balls. I cupped them in both hands as I took the head of his cock into my mouth. I sucked and nibbled as best as I could and tasted his pre-cum. I licked the smooth head as more liquid oozed from his slit.

The young guy was now behind me.

"Stand up now and bend over so you can still suck his cock." He ordered.

I did as he told me. My mouth was milking the older man's cock and I was bent over. My legs were spread. I wanted some attention to my pussy. I was hoping the young man would take the hint. I could feel my juices running down my inner tigh.

I felt his cock against my bottom. He was erect again. I wanted him deep inside me. I felt a nudging at my pussy entrance and I moved one hand to guide him into me.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

He pushed his cock deep inside me. My well lubricated pussy offering no resistance.

I almost ch**ed on the cock I was sucking as the young man started fucking me hard. With each thrust the other cock seemed to go deeper in my mouth. I came very quickly and noisily. I really surprised myself.

The penis that was in my pussy stayed still until I had recovered a little. He then contuined pounding into me.

The cock in my mouth was leaking pre-cum but didn't seem ready to explode yet.

I released the cocktail from my mouth and shouted, "Harder. Fuck me harder."

My mouth was quickly full again. I felt my pussy started to spasm and tighten as I was being fucked harder and harder.

The young guy moaned as I came for a second time and then he lost control. I felt his cock expand and then he pulled out of me. I felt spurts of hot sticky cum pump over my ass and back.

"Let me at her. I need to get inside her," said the older man and I was pushed roughly to the floor. I lay on my back, my knees bent and legs apart.

By *avyboy7Man  over a year ago

Barnstaple

Great story and love your pics you have the best ass xxx

My pussy was open but was quickly filled. I screamed out as the large cock was pushed hard into me. It really stretched my pussy. It would have hurt a lot more if I hadn't been so wet. The thickness of his cock was stretching me and it was starting to feel so good. Painful but pleasurable at the same time.

I wrapped my legs around his waist but he wasn't satisfied with this. He withdrew and pushed my legs back over my chest.

He shoved his cock back inside me and with this angle he was now getting much deeper inside me. I was so sexually aroused I would have done anything. It was like I was having an out of body experience. I screaming for him to fill me up. Begging him fuck me harder. I was being so verbal. It wasn't like me at all. I came again. My tits were tingling as I did and body was trembling with pleasure.

The older man was grunting. He pulled out of my dripping pussy and his cum shot all over my aching nipples and tummy. He was pushing so hard on my legs that it was now painful. He rolled off me and I was able to return my legs to their rightful position.

I was still hot and I wanted more. I started to touch my pussy. My fingers settled on my clit and I wanked it's length until I shuddered to a further orgasm. I opened my eyes and there I was completely alone. Covered in cum and my pussy gaping open.

I was shaking. What had happened?

I stood up feeling wobbly and put on my dress. I didn't bother with my bra or thong. I used the thong to try and clean my thighs and stomach and I fixed my make-up and hair as best I could.

Eventually I made my way to the train station. It was now late. Rush hour was over. I sat on a vacant seat. A guy sitting close looked at my chest area and I'm sure he could no doubt make out the shape of my still erect nipples.

When I reached my station I made my way to my car. The air conditioning cooled my body. I was so glad when I finally arrived home.

I unlocked my front door.

"Surprise! Hello love. I got back early".

Absolutely fabulous

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

"My pussy was open but was quickly filled. I screamed out as the large cock was pushed hard into me. It really stretched my pussy. It would have hurt a lot more if I hadn't been so wet. The thickness of his cock was stretching me and it was starting to feel so good. Painful but pleasurable at the same time.

I wrapped my legs around his waist but he wasn't satisfied with this. He withdrew and pushed my legs back over my chest.

He shoved his cock back inside me and with this angle he was now getting much deeper inside me. I was so sexually aroused I would have done anything. It was like I was having an out of body experience. I screaming for him to fill me up. Begging him fuck me harder. I was being so verbal. It wasn't like me at all. I came again. My tits were tingling as I did and body was trembling with pleasure.

The older man was grunting. He pulled out of my dripping pussy and his cum shot all over my aching nipples and tummy. He was pushing so hard on my legs that it was now painful. He rolled off me and I was able to return my legs to their rightful position.

I was still hot and I wanted more. I started to touch my pussy. My fingers settled on my clit and I wanked it's length until I shuddered to a further orgasm. I opened my eyes and there I was completely alone. Covered in cum and my pussy gaping open.

I was shaking. What had happened?

I stood up feeling wobbly and put on my dress. I didn't bother with my bra or thong. I used the thong to try and clean my thighs and stomach and I fixed my make-up and hair as best I could.

Eventually I made my way to the train station. It was now late. Rush hour was over. I sat on a vacant seat. A guy sitting close looked at my chest area and I'm sure he could no doubt make out the shape of my still erect nipples.

When I reached my station I made my way to my car. The air conditioning cooled my body. I was so glad when I finally arrived home.

I unlocked my front door.

"Surprise! Hello love. I got back early".

"

Ohhh hubbie getting sloppy thirds

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

So horny story fair play

Hillsborough

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Great story, well written and very sexy...

Thanks everyone

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Thank you to share this erotic time of your life with us ...

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

"Thank you to share this erotic time of your life with us ..."

Your welcome

By *exyangeleyesMan  over a year ago

Surrey

Very very good story, welll written

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Great story , luved it

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous. Imagining being one of those guys cumming all over her.

Thanks guys

» Add a new message to this topic