FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cum lover sought for bareback and creampie scenario

Cum lover sought for bareback and creampie scenario

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *um6a9fun OP   Man  over a year ago

Messy End

I’m always unsure of which forum to post topics like this, and although I’ve posted something similar in the past, it’s still a fantasy, so I’ll try here again!

A topic not for all, I know, but the last year has taught me to try and explore and live as much as you can.

Now that we have light on the horizon, I’m stepping up my efforts to find either a lady, or a couple that are cum lovers, but also meet straight (ish) men!

My fantasy is to enjoy a meet where all parties are happy with no holes barred fun, and then hopefully condom free, where I’d be permitted to lick and rim my mess out of the lady!!

Happy to chat privately with all genuine interested parties, but if it’s not for you, please move on.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Messy End

Awoke this morning to an inbox of double figures!

Great was my first reaction, which quickly turned to frustration. There really is no need to be abusive or threatening, if what I seek isn’t for you, just move on, or block me.

Please only message if you’ve a genuine interest, and feel we maybe suited.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to find a lady or couple to try this with too, maybe she has cum inside her already and I add to it then lick her clean after. Hope you are able to make it happen buddy, keep your fingers crossed

Everybody has fantasies yes they aren’t all the same and some people like them and others don’t but doesn’t need abuse to op. Hope you find someone/couple

Why would you get any abuse for this? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable think to ask about on a site like this.

Its something id definitely like to try for sure

Messy End

"Why would you get any abuse for this? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable think to ask about on a site like this.

Its something id definitely like to try for sure "

Careless

Scum

People like me are ruining swinging

Die of AIDS

Are just a few comments.

I feel they’re over the top.

I will continue to search.

By *luePrincessCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Carluke

Hi

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

OP nothing wrong with what you are looking for, and nice to see an honest straight forward profile too. We have no issues meeting a married guy as long as he is honest about his situation. Janine will only ever fuck bareback, its what we prefer, ignore the hate you get from some on here

Messy End

Thanks, I appreciate your message. I’ll be honest, the grief has lessened from a week ago, although some still can’t help themselves, but hopefully I can find a suitable friend!!

Also seeking to find friends who enjoys cum and bareback pleasures in groups or 1 to 1

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

Abusive bullies and trolls should be kicked off the site.

Report them to admin.

Messy End

We should all be allowed to chase our needs and desires!

I absolutely love getting filled with cum and especially enjoy the men who get a thrill out of knowing my pussy has been spunked in prior to them fucking me, I'm yet to meet a good clean up guy though

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

The whole subject is making me horny. Would even have my smooth, tight little ass cream pied.

By *igjim69Man  over a year ago

scunthorpe

Love to be a clean up guy xxxx

Messy End

Now that you naughty people appear to be considering meets again, I wondered if any of you sexy ladies or couples maybe interested in helping put a smile on my face??

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

"Now that you naughty people appear to be considering meets again, I wondered if any of you sexy ladies or couples maybe interested in helping put a smile on my face??"

OP feel free to drop us a message

Messy End

Still seeking, and as people’s views of current circumstances change, my focus is on seeking assistance with this scenario.

By *ataneMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Hi there

So sorry you have been treated like a pariah !!! Awful ! Why are people so full of self righteousness and judgment . Life can be so difficult- and it’s short !

I love doing what you fantasise about and have done it a few times . It’s amazing . Personally have all kinds of variations on that theme as I find it such a huge turn on . Currently chatting with single guys , single females, couples and trans . Just getting a feel for how to be facilitate this for myself and others if they are so inclined .

Glad to see others enjoy it too . As I’m a male bottom bitch who has just started cross dressing I’m interested in scenarios of all genders and types to have wonderful group carnal pleasure Your fantasy is also my fantasy . Please enjoy yourself and have fun finding it . I’m in Dublin so it is much smaller . Take care my good man . Lxx

By *vbikerMan  over a year ago

morpeth

One of my first gf loved me to go down on her after id cum in her.later on once we started bring other men in to relationship she still wanted me to clean her .it Allways make her cum so hard

By *ounghungandfullMan  over a year ago

barnetby

Nothing turns me on more then a freshly fucked, cum filled pussy

Messy End

I’m feeling that this may have to be a scenario that remains a pipe dream or unexplored fantasy!

By *ick71Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

This is a fantasy scenario that many people have as well as ME and I have been lucky enough to do it once or twice, more than happy to do it again as well. If it's not someomes else's kink or fantasy don't have a go at them about it. The world would be a boring place if everyone had the same fantasy

Messy End

"This is a fantasy scenario that many people have as well as ME and I have been lucky enough to do it once or twice, more than happy to do it again as well. If it's not someomes else's kink or fantasy don't have a go at them about it. The world would be a boring place if everyone had the same fantasy "

Very true, thank you.

Messy End

So the sun is out, restrictions are eased, and I’m still searching, so now that we can all move without the hassle, is there anyone out there as horny and frustrated as myself, that wants to assist?

By *aster C the kinksterMan  over a year ago

Darlington

I find it so disappointing that people can be so small minded, especially on a site like this. So long as it's between consenting adults I will never have a problem with whatever anyone wants to do.

Anyone finding the OP comments a problem then move on. No need to comment just cause it's not your thing.

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I love to perform clean up duties!

I have some couples "on my books" as it were that I clean for. It's great. I've cleaned my own up on occasion too, but must admit that I need to be made to clean up my own - some else's is no problem.

Messy End

Seriously folks, please read posts and profiles.

After chatting to a couple for well over a week, both on WhatsApp and phone calls, it appeared that I’d found a willing couple. I’d noted and commented that their profile was a bi curious one, stated I was straight, and they were completely cool with that, so agreed a social. Appears that they have only ever wanted men to play with the male, I’ll never judge others sexual orientation or pleasures, but I’m clearly not sexually interested in men.

Back to the search.

This isn’t happening is it!!

Some strange people on here that's for sure, moreso recently

Messy End

Definitely got worse since COVID reared it’s head!!

By *r_N_MrsCumslutCouple  over a year ago

Dartford

We play both safe and bare back we respect people's decisions of what they want to do it's each to there own at the end of the day no need for abuse towards anyone

Messy End

Why do so many others find that train of thought so difficult!

By *picy2Couple  over a year ago

essex

Agreed

By *ad4itbushMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Totally agree with you can't bare condoms aren't thick enough for me

Messy End

I don’t have an issue with condoms, and so far I’ve never not used them when swinging or outside of a relationship, but as sex is unfortunately impossible at home, I want to feel that feeling again where cum gets everywhere, plus I can’t lick her clean after with a condom, which is a major part of the scenario.

"Definitely got worse since COVID reared it’s head!!"

I agree, definitely!

By *ingleFleetGuyMan  over a year ago

Near Basingstoke

Sounds fantastic. Any couples down south into this?

Messy End

I’m front of the queue!

Messy End

Tim hat on again, but I’m still seeking!

Maybe I’m too selective!!

Messy End

[Removed by poster at 04/10/21 16:34:55]

Messy End

Tin hat on again, but I’m still seeking!

Perhaps I’m too selective?

By *reston2TwoCouple  over a year ago

Preston

"..... I’m stepping up my efforts to find either a lady, or a couple that are cum lovers, but also meet straight (ish) men!

My fantasy is to enjoy a meet where all parties are happy with no holes barred fun, and then hopefully condom free, where I’d be permitted to lick and rim my mess out of the lady!!

Happy to chat privately with all genuine interested parties, but if it’s not for you, please move on.

"

Serious question, why not just get a girlfriend to do this with as often as you like?

Finding a couple to have this fun with would be great

Messy End

I’ve discovered there’s a few couples around, but tend to want fully bi men only!

By *itty Kat ABWoman  over a year ago

North Somerset

Sounds divine. I would love a partner who would want to do this!

By *pookymanMan  over a year ago

Stockport

Did this many times with my ex fiancé. She loved bareback sex and absolutely adored being filled with spunk. And I got the pleasure of fucking her well filled pussy. Best feeling ever.

[Removed by poster at 10/11/21 09:30:19]

"I’ve discovered there’s a few couples around, but tend to want fully bi men only!"

That’s the problem I’m having.

By *onle81Man  over a year ago

Sherborne

"I’ve discovered there’s a few couples around, but tend to want fully bi men only!

That’s the problem I’m having. "

Keep looking! There are genuine couple and singles on here that enjoy this but you have to be patient. The problem is that a lot of genuine people have got fed up with all the idiots on here wasting everyone’s time

Try going to a club or social

We have a fantasy when I would eat Sean's cum from another woamns pussy

Messy End

Hope you get to experience your fantasy, I feel that mine maybe a wish too far!

By *edicinneedMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

"We have a fantasy when I would eat Sean's cum from another woamns pussy "

Dear Shaun and Steph. I have an orgy arranged 3-5 December near Yeovil where we can help with your fantasy. PM me!

By *ubBiPantyBoyMan  over a year ago

Greenock

This is a fantasy I’ve had for a while however I think I’m more looking for something thats a little more acceptable maybe.

So I’d love to join a bi couple where they obviously play without protection with each other and I then get to kick and or rim his fun out of his partner. Then the risk is similar to simply sucking his cock and taking a load… also some thing I like doing so I’d also be interested in doing more with said but couple but that would be a good first start I think

Just need to find a suitable couple that would like to try it with me (that’s the hard part of course)

Messy End

"This is a fantasy I’ve had for a while however I think I’m more looking for something thats a little more acceptable maybe.

So I’d love to join a bi couple where they obviously play without protection with each other and I then get to kick and or rim his fun out of his partner. Then the risk is similar to simply sucking his cock and taking a load… also some thing I like doing so I’d also be interested in doing more with said but couple but that would be a good first start I think

Just need to find a suitable couple that would like to try it with me (that’s the hard part of course) "

I feel that from the messages I’ve had, you’ll definitely find a couple that will allow the pleasure. Hopefully one day we can both experience what we crave!!

By *R E 4 CURVY SLUT QUEENCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Got to say me and mrs k really want to do Threesome dp wood love it better bareback i no she love getting all cum licked out of her pussy she even kiss you taste it Dirty the Threesome the better to an extent

By *av-RickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

If you are fortunate enough to find like-minded folks it definitely makes for an exciting meet(s). As others will have pointed out its an outlook that is frowned upon by some even if it is really their way of play but there are definitely others out there worth searching out and taking time to get to know who look for the same.

By *aylonMan  over a year ago

Mitcham

If I'm honest when doing meets, or parties, in the heat of things bareback is propositioned alot more than people like to admit, or maybe its just me going as a single guy. Everyone's adult though so can make their own decisions based in the moment, I've definitely had a few ????

Messy End

From my side of the fence, I’ve almost given up on this search as being possible, especially if I’m not prepared to become bi or bi curious. I’ve certainly discovered while seeking, that condom free encounters are certainly more common than I originally thought, but certainly more so in circles or couples where bi men are required.

Maybe one day I may stumble across someone open to a straight man, but until then, I’ll just have to imagine.

Ignore the unpleasant messages, likewise is something I also seek with a lady or couple or TV xx

How about posting in err…one of the chat/looking for/intro threads -rather than clogging up the ‘Story/Fantasy’ section ….?

Cambridgeshire

"Got to say me and mrs k really want to do Threesome dp wood love it better bareback i no she love getting all cum licked out of her pussy she even kiss you taste it Dirty the Threesome the better to an extent "

...such a delightful looking pussy as that deserves to be filled and licked clean!

(I would volunteer for the cleaning role, but sadly I'm quite a way from you)

Messy End

"How about posting in err…one of the chat/looking for/intro threads -rather than clogging up the ‘Story/Fantasy’ section ….? "

In all honesty, before I posted the original message, I did post in the swingers chat section about which forum to post in, the general consensus was the fantasy section, but maybe a different forum maybe a better option. I appreciate your comment, thank you.

By *ohn8210tCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

We done mmf creampie meets. We love them . We’d love to hear from any men locally that can accommodate!

By *asher11Man  over a year ago

market harborough

I.m ready when you are

By *atingirlCouple  over a year ago

lisbon Portugal

If you are swinging you already are risking so don’t judge others,

By *ranfondoMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"If you are swinging you already are risking so don’t judge others, "

exactly this...

Messy End

Every time I give up on this scenario, I get an influx of profile views, the odd wink, the odd “shame your not bi” message, and one or two “you have no respect” messages.

There must be someone out there interested in helping??

Messy End

Now that Christmas is over, and more people are open to the idea of looking to plan meets, I was wondering, or very much hoping that a new year may bring some new luck. If any ladies or couples that play with straight men fancy helping a frustrated man out, please come and have a chat.

I apologise for all of those that doesn’t agree with in advance, but we all have a need or an urge that isn’t for everyone.

Messy End

Unfortunately, although some would say fortunately, I’m still seeking someone to help with this scenario, I wondered if anyone would interested in helping?

By *mma and ChrisCouple  over a year ago

Greater Manchester

We have recently decided to have l bareback sex meets because I love the feeling of a man cumming inside me. Obvs they will have to be tested and clear as will I after our first time.

Must admit to looking forward to not using condoms

Em x

By *niformed professionalMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I will happily bare back at reasonable request

Messy End

It’s been around 6 years since I experienced sexual activity without a condom, something I really do miss. I do sometimes wonder if what I’m looking for is a step too far, and I’ve half given up, but it’s something I’d love to experience again.

Messy End

Now that holidays are over for most, this is something I want to search for again.

By *DFriendly FolkCouple  over a year ago

Redditch

With a body like that I wouldn't think finding someone would be a problem. Beautifull

Messy End

Thank you!

It seems the scenario offends most based on some messages received.

I’m still searching.

"Sounds divine. I would love a partner who would want to do this! "

And I'd love a partner who would be willing to do it it with me!

Messy End

Anyone interested in helping me with this frowned upon scenario?

Messy End

I’m well aware and appreciate that this scenario isn’t for all, and to most a shocking thought, but my circumstances are what they are, and I’m going to try and seek what I crave again. If anyone is interested, then please make yourself know. Those it offends, I apologise.

I love BB fun xx

By *ulldipadovaMan  over a year ago

Amsterdam

Me too, but only with checked STD partners

Messy End

Now that the festive period is over, and people have a little more time free, I’m renewing my search, so if f anyone fancies a chat, come and introduce yourself.

Messy End

After a few what initially appeared very positive possibilities, said members have either disappeared from the site, or want bi men only, so back to crossing my fingers and searching again.

Please just move along if it isn’t for you, I respect that, no need to hassle me.

Who wants to chat?

By *yanShireMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

I see you’ve got guys blocked but open to chat if you message

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Would love to do this again anyone Cheshire area let me know if you fancy some fun

Love creampies and cleaning of a nice creampie as well..massive turn on for me.

By *SAwanted321Man  over a year ago

haywards heath

"Why would you get any abuse for this? Sounds like a perfectly reasonable think to ask about on a site like this.

Careless

Scum

Die of AIDS

Are just a few comments.

I will continue to search."

Report the people sending that sort of abuse to admin as they are the horrors who should not be on here

Messy End

Some of them are not on here long enough for admin to do anything. I just don’t think it’s asking too much to just skip without commenting or going out of your way to message someone you’re not interested in, if the idea doesn’t work for you.

Fingers crossed my search will be rewarding soon!

By *ingleFleetGuyMan  over a year ago

Near Basingstoke

By *anwhocan69Man  over a year ago

norwich

My biggest fantasy is to lick a pussy being fucked and then clean the mess up.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

Well done for pesistance, but if you think about it, you're a single bloke looking for a specific type of couple.

You are looking at 5000+:1 before you add in the specific type of couple!

Good luck and keep on trying....

Cambridgeshire

"My biggest fantasy is to lick a pussy being fucked and then clean the mess up. "

Been lucky enough to do this a few times and DEFINITELY want to do it again and again and... well you get the idea

I love to fucklick!

Messy End

"Well done for pesistance, but if you think about it, you're a single bloke looking for a specific type of couple.

You are looking at 5000+:1 before you add in the specific type of couple!

Good luck and keep on trying...."

I’m a Leicester City fan, so 5000-1 isn’t that bad!

By *rmissblueeyesCouple  over a year ago

local

Miss loves cum. Being filled is her fave. Our choice

Messy End

After what I believed was a very positive discussion with a couple, and a home test kit done at their house, and the results sent to their mobile, they have now confirmed that they want a bi man!!

Back seeking again if anyone is interested in chatting?

Female or a couple. I’m comfortable around bi men, but sexually, it won’t happen, so please consider this.

Messy End

Any ladies with any amount of pubic hair fancy chatting about this?

By *ildmanYorksMan  over a year ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Any ladies with any amount of pubic hair fancy chatting about this?"

If you find any ladies willing to do this I'll be willing to join in the fun

By *obbob1351Man  over a year ago

walton

Well if you’re looking for someone to help you out with that, I’m your man!

Messy End

"Well if you’re looking for someone to help you out with that, I’m your man! "

Explain as you can’t accept a private message from me?

By *ominyouMan  over a year ago

London

If you are on holiday in the Estepona, Marbella or Benelmadena area and interested in doing bareback gangbangs please let me know as I have an established group of 10+ guys x

By *he roc2369Man  over a year ago

limerick birmingham

This is on my bucket list, never done before and would love to meet a couple in or near brum that would allow me to clean up a creampie, pm if this is something you would like to happen

Messy End

Cheek of some people, this is my search!!

Long and far away it appears too.

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

"I don’t have an issue with condoms, and so far I’ve never not used them when swinging or outside of a relationship, but as sex is unfortunately impossible at home, I want to feel that feeling again where cum gets everywhere, plus I can’t lick her clean after with a condom, which is a major part of the scenario."

Cant you just squeeze out the cum in the condom on to her pussy? Thats what i did when asked.

Greater Manchester

"Abusive bullies and trolls should be kicked off the site.

Report them to admin."

We agree - bareback us our lifestyle choice because I prefer it and don’t like condoms. Test Reg and expect same from men I have sex with with

Messy End

I’m done with the haters and I just delete and block now. Someone telling me what I should like or shouldn’t be doing is the one with the issue. I’d never tell someone that their tastes or needs are disrespectful, wrong or shameful. We all like and need or want to try what we have the urge too, just let others do what they have the urge to try too.

Still seeking though!

Greater Manchester

"I’m done with the haters and I just delete and block now. Someone telling me what I should like or shouldn’t be doing is the one with the issue. I’d never tell someone that their tastes or needs are disrespectful, wrong or shameful. We all like and need or want to try what we have the urge too, just let others do what they have the urge to try too.

Still seeking though!"

It will be worth it when guys meet and do what u both want

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 40 weeks ago

Messy End

I had really high hopes that I’d found someone to assist with this very frowned upon scenario, but unfortunately they have disappeared from the site, and in a relationship, so if anyone shares the same interests, with a view to helping me fulfill this scenario, come and say hi!

By *eff1961Man 40 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I love licking cum filled pussy in fact love licking cum from anywhere

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 35 weeks ago

Messy End

Something I’m still trying to experience!

By *ccasional75Man 35 weeks ago

dudley

Bit far for me to help but if ever fancy chatting about this and scenarios drop me a line

By *illnortonCouple 35 weeks ago

Lincoln

Lots judge others but takeing riskes bb people seam to be more on hep injection and on PrEP tested regularly

Some will blindly go through life with somthing

The amount of swingers that dont get regularly tested is crazy we will stick to people that get tested bb or safe

By *ilfMan 34 weeks ago

GLOUCESTER

I arranged a (safe) gangbang and the amount of guys in their late 30s through to their 60s who willingly told us they'd NEVER been tested was astounding

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 34 weeks ago

Messy End

I’m always tested.

I have had the discussion regarding PRep at my local sexual health clinic, and they suggested that because I’m not actively playing bare, not to take it. If I was fortunate enough to find a regular arrangement, I’d revisit, but testing is essential.

By *eff1961Man 34 weeks ago

Portsmouth

My favourite thing is cleaning cum filled pussy love to find couples that want someone to lick them clean

By *absFrenchGentMan 34 weeks ago

stafford

Getting checked and making full use of anything safe to stay that way is a must and people shouldn’t hesitate to get what they have already paid for through their taxes . It’s just daft not too it’s inconsiderate and just like throwing money out of the window.

By *niformed professionalMan 34 weeks ago

Exeter

I’m testing regularly and happy to bb

By *ames stoneMan 34 weeks ago

bristol

I would love to find a single lady or a couple that would let me kiss their pussy better and clean after a hard fucking from a real man

By *ykinkyCouple 31 weeks ago

cleethorpes

We are both massive cum play lovers

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 31 weeks ago

Messy End

My search is still ongoing!!

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 28 weeks ago

Messy End

Anyone interested in helping me with this during the festive period or early next year?

By *eff1961Man 28 weeks ago

Portsmouth

I absolutely love licking cum filled pussy would love to find couples looking for a cleanup slut

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Messy End

Anyone interested in helping me achieve this?

By *ddingextraspiceCouple 24 weeks ago

cumbria

I’d consider giving up if I was you. It’s years since you started the post.

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 24 weeks ago

Messy End

"I’d consider giving up if I was you. It’s years since you started the post."

You could be right.

There’s usually interest, but they either disappear before we get to meet, or several only want a bi man.

By *awpleasureMan 24 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"I’d consider giving up if I was you. It’s years since you started the post.

You could be right.

There’s usually interest, but they either disappear before we get to meet, or several only want a bi man."

Send those couples my way

By *londebiguyMan 24 weeks ago

Southport

Careless

Scum

Die of AIDS

Are just a few comments.

I will continue to search."

Disgraceful.

Do they not realise that medicine has moved on these days?

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Messy End

I know it’s not for all. I’d be interested to see if couples that openly seek similar have the same sort of comments?

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

"Sounds divine. I would love a partner who would want to do this! "
Nothing better than cumming deep in a woman's pussy or arse. A few years ago, I took this woman to a porn cinema and she fucked 10 guys bare; her cunt was dripping with so much spunk!

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Messy End

Had kind of given up on this, until over the last couple of weeks had a couple of messages about it. Unfortunately the profiles that messaged have quickly disappeared, but it’s made me wonder and hope again. If anyone has a genuine interest and fancies a chat, come on over!

By *mma and ChrisCouple 3 weeks ago

Greater Manchester

Well I hope you find the couple/woman you are looking for.

Personally I love guys cumming in me but only mouth/pussy. However we insist on a very recent and clear std from any man wanting to - as I do for them

Em

By *um6a9fun OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Messy End

We’re on the same page regarding requirements.

Some are not so keen.

» Add a new message to this topic