FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My arrest warrant

My arrest warrant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *riskynrisky OP   Couple  over a year ago

Essex.

I have just had a phone call, apparently my NHS number has been linked to fraud and if I don't press 1, they will susspend my NHS number, issue an arrest warrant and seize all my possessions...

So the question is do I press one and have a bit of fun with the scammer or am I going to end up with a huge phone bill...

If I do press 1 he might be able to help with my £750 million inheritance that seems to be held up until I pre pay my tax on it....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *omino51Man  over a year ago

loughborough

Press one and let me know if it costs you. Saves me wondering the same thing

By *otsexydannyMan  over a year ago

Norwich (and London)

If you do end up with a huge phone bill I could help out; I've just received an email from a prince in Nigeria who only needs my bank details and he'll send me a few millions, so worry not!

Essex.

It is tempting...

Essex.

Sorry just realised this is in the wrong place...

By *aviebell69Man  over a year ago

Sheffield

Yes I have the same voice mails he does sound serious lol

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Fucking scammers

Always Nigerian

Don’t be tempted to reply

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had one yesterday which was new to me. Had a call from ‘mobile direct’ in partnership with carphone warehouse.

First question they asked was what mobile device do I use in order to help them with their enquiries. Question why they need to know and they wouldn’t answer and got annoyed and kept asking.

By *acko9568Man  over a year ago

saltburn

Love getting text messages saying my Barclays/Halifax/Lloyds bank account has had some suspicious activity and to call (I’m a fuckwit, please empty my accounts). Don’t even have those accounts.

Even worse are the scum who’ve cloned my car and I’m now getting the speeding fines and intended prosecution. Twats!!!

Hope it's genuine I've just paid my 2.99 royal mail fee can't wait for my parcel to arrive

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I had THREE of these calls in one morning last week, all from different numbers.

The content does sound "Official", but what Govt Dept would start phoning at 6.30am?

I mean, get real! I know enough that these are Scam calls. I noted the numbers before Blocking them and reporting all to Action Fraud.

By *dinburghBLTMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Had a scam call once - knew it was from India although the caller insisted his name was Mike and he was from Manchester

Anyway I said to him can you hold on a minute? Went to my record player and put on Angel Of Death by Slayer very loud - then I picked up the phone and said your call is very important to me please hold and placed the phone by the speakers - left it there for two mins and I couldn’t believe it - he hung up for some strange reason

By *dinburghBLTMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

My best scam call experience was a call from one of these companies who tell you that you’ve been involved in an accident

When they called I went thank god you’ve called I really need your help and legal advice - the guy on the phone sensing I’ve got a sucker here passed me to his supervisor

I said I need your help - I’ve been attacked by one of the penguins at Edinburgh Zoo but the police have advised me I can’t sue the zoo but I can press assault charges against the penguin but only if I pick the penguin out of an ID parade - i then just repeated the phrase can you help me until they hung up

Essex.

"My best scam call experience was a call from one of these companies who tell you that you’ve been involved in an accident

When they called I went thank god you’ve called I really need your help and legal advice - the guy on the phone sensing I’ve got a sucker here passed me to his supervisor

I said I need your help - I’ve been attacked by one of the penguins at Edinburgh Zoo but the police have advised me I can’t sue the zoo but I can press assault charges against the penguin but only if I pick the penguin out of an ID parade - i then just repeated the phrase can you help me until they hung up "

I did the same, told them I was rear ended by a Bentley in The Mall, no number plates on the car and the driver would only give me her name Elizabeth Windsor...

By *rickie1970Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Once had a cold caller, I said before you start, I'm just about to give the wife one, can you call back. He apologised, then actually rung back about an hour later ffs

Once had one where they said have you been involved in an accident that wasn’t your fault, I replied I have but it was my fault I rammed the shithouse off the road never liked his haircut, what we gonna do ? Weirdly the call ended .....

By *reenlanerCouple  over a year ago

bournemouth

When i get calls saying we believe you were a driver involved in an accident, i said really?

Thats good as i dont have a car or license lol

I've just received a call with "A financial proposition" for me. I asked where they had got my number and the answer was that I was randomly selected. When I started singing, I was accused of being unprofessional, so I just continued singing. I enjoyed myself but I really need to get out more soon.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Had a call once from disclosed number

Said I was D S Cooper National Fraud Squad

By * and D in NottinghamCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

I had the same ‘have you had a car accident’ for several years following a genuine accident.

On one occasion I was bored and said yes I had had and accident.

They asked if anyone was hurt and I said yes, which must have given them the impression that they’d ‘hooked a live one’. When they asked for info about the injuries and I said they were serious, he almost sounded genuinely concerned about my injuries, right up until I said I hadn’t survived the accident but could I still claim the money.

He hung up.

By *eciltheboldMan  over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

I love the glazing and accident calls so much fun to be had. So many stories as love stringing them along and getting put through to the claims solicitor.

I have had a few calls about the accident i had in my car, i always say the same thing, yes i did have a accident in my car, they ask what hapoened, well i was driving along when i felt like i was going to fart so i lifted my bum to let it out but it wasnt a fart i shit my pants, i say that was some accident, i go hello hellooo but they have hung up lol.

Years ago they used to call trying to get you to switch electricity companies. I denied that I used any mains electricity so he asked how I got my electricity. I explained that I'd got a giant hamster in a wheel in the back garden and it generated all the electricity we needed. It took a while to get to that point so I hope I saved some other individual getting a call that day!

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

When I get a call about having been involved in an accident, I feign interest, claiming to have amnesia following the accident, and could they tell me all about it please,

I had one of many calls asking if I had a car accident i was bored so said yes but said i don't know who to sue. this got the guys attention so i explained that late at night on motorway my gf was giving me a bj i went over a bump and she sunk her teeth into my cock. So i asked do i sue the highways or my gf for giving a bj without due care and attention ? Funny he hung up !

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

This pandemic must of hit India very hard.

For the past 3 weeks i have not had a call about the accident that i haven't had yet

Essex.

"When I get a call about having been involved in an accident, I feign interest, claiming to have amnesia following the accident, and could they tell me all about it please, "

Frisky did that, they asked to speak to her carer....

» Add a new message to this topic