FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Tradesmen

Tradesmen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ocal Tradesman OP   Man  over a year ago

pontefract

I've been a self employed tradesman for quite a few years and I've got to say come across many a bored housewife in my time.

From young mums to randy pensioners the horny storys I have could of come straight from a 50 shades book or from a confessions film lol

Would love to share some if people are interested

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love to hear, nearest I got was helping a lady up the street out a few times

Iv had a couple of plays. Love it.

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

"I've been a self employed tradesman for quite a few years and I've got to say come across many a bored housewife in my time.

From young mums to randy pensioners the horny storys I have could of come straight from a 50 shades book or from a confessions film lol

Would love to share some if people are interested "

Don't be shy. Tell us about your fun times

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ivemeagosoMan  over a year ago

Tallaght/Naas

We have guys building a bar out back and I’d say befor the guys are finished the wife will be with one of them

I can see the way she looks a at the younger guys

Working on the roof with tops off yesterday

pontefract

My 1st experience was when I was an apprentice the woman happened to be a neighbour and had been talking to my mum and asked if I could do a few odd jobs around her house as her husband was useless lol

She was called Pat and in her 50s a small curvy woman with very large breasts .

I arranged to go round 1 Saturday morning, it was the summer time I remember wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

When I arrived Pat was still in her dressing gown as she opened the door, it was a red silky 1 that certainly hugged her body .

As we made our way into the kitchen I couldn't help but notice the smell of her perfume which to this day the same perfume turns me on .

She made us a drink and we started to chat ,I couldn't take my eyes away from her ample cleavage and the shape of her nipples through her dressing gown which seemed to get harder the more I looked .

My young cock was starting to grow in my shorts and she was fully aware glancing towards it with a smile .

We finished our drinks and she told me to follow her upstairs and she would show me what needed doing , as we walked past the door she turned the key and locked it

"Dont want anyone walking in whist were upstairs do we " were her exact words .

pontefract

As I followed her upstairs I was nervous and excited at the same time

She led me into her bedroom the curtains were still closed and a bedside lamp lit the room . She asked me to sit on the end of the bed .

"So you like big boobs do you young man cos you cant stop looking at mine can you "

My reply was stuttering to say the least as she opened her dressing gown to reveal a black tight fitting nighty .

She walked over to me and took my hand and placed it on her ample breast

"Dont be shy young man just relax and enjoy yourself "

Her nipples were so hard and big as my fingers brushed over them .

At that moment I felt her hand stroking my throbbing cock through my shorts

"Mmmn someone is very excited rnt we "

This was the biggest understatement ever lol

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *roop69Man  over a year ago

St Columb Major

My wife has entertained and flirted with some guys we had doing a loft extension

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Had some work done at our place last year while I was away at work and I invited a stranger over for the Mrs to keep her happy while I’m away but forgot the builders would be around in the day & fair play to the tradesman because they did let me know that they thought my girlfriend was messing about with some black bloke behind my back but I let him know that was her treat while I’m away

By *rGenuineMan  over a year ago

Purley

I did some work on an older woman’s laptop in my road a few years ago, she flirted constantly and then by the front door as I was about to leave she dropped to her knees and said ‘let me thank you properly’.

pontefract

She pushed away from me so she could take her nighty off .

Her breasts were so big as they were unleashed.

I sat there like a panting dog in amazement

"Think we need to get them shorts off young man " my cock was harder than I'd ever known it .

I stood up and pulled them down, my extremely hard cock sprang out . She smiled and walked back towards me . She peeled my t-shirt off over my head . Then came in for a kiss the smell of her perfume was fantastic as our lips touched .

I'd never kissed a woman of her age but wow sprang to mind .

She started to kiss my neck and work her way down my body .

Her tongue flicked over my nipple as I stood there fixed to the spot .

Then the most amazing feeling ever came over me as I felt her warm lips around my throbbing cock .

,"mmmm someone is a very big boy rnt they would you like Auntie Pat to carry on "

Then she took it as far as she could into her mouth .

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Hope there is more to this story

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

Piano teacher in his 50s sat very close to my wife, told her that her fingering was very good, and when she was struggling with one piece of music from the book, he said "they like to slip in a hard one!" ..... Not in the slightest bit subtle

By *UCKER56Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I'd like to get my own back and find a bi plumber or handyman i could seduce

pontefract

Her mouth felt so warm and good around my cock .

My youthful inexperience kicked in as I told her I was going to cum , she just carried on as I emptied my load into her mouth .she swallowed every drop and licked the end clean

Sorry I declared to her .

"Dont be sorry young man you taste good , hope there is lots more for me "

We climbed onto the bed and started kissing again , my hands explored her body .

"I'm wet through young man would you like a taste " was her way of telling me her pussy needed some attention,

I made my way down kissing her neck then moving onto her massive nipples. She moaned as I eagerly sucked them

She opened her legs as I went lower ,

My sexual experience up till this moment had been a couple of teenage shags in the park an odd fingering session and that was it lol .

Her pussy was hairy to say the least as I had my 1st lick .the smell was gorgeous as was the taste as I continued to feast on it . I flicked my tongue over her clit as she started to moan with pleasure ,

"Keep doing that she moaned to me ". After a few minutes I slipped a couple of fingers in which she loved .

Within a few seconds her pussy was absolutely soaking "dont stop dont stop " the slurping noise of my fingers was getting louder.

I glanced up and could see her hands squeezing her massive tits just at that moment she climaxed. She gave out a huge moan followed my a shaking move.

My 1st ever pussy eating had been a success lol

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

Leeds

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Mmmm one of my fantasy’s fucking a work man in my house I’d love to be caught by him while fucking myself with a dildo

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

I code TV sticks so people can get extra channels. Often do it in people's homes. Went to one guys house and as I'm tinkering away he asked if I wanted a blow job.

Never had a guy suck me before but I let him pull my cool out and blow me as a thank you.

Naughty but horny.

I often tell my missus to dress up for window cleaner lol she loves walking round the room in sexy underwear as he’s cleaning the windows lol

By *iscreetMan_UKMan  over a year ago

Close to you

Often had people delivering or doing work in the house and wished I could have a little fun, but you just struggle to tell who is up for it….

When I moved house there was an Eastern European Removal guy that I would happily have given a tip to!

By *uilder1979Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Been plastering peoples houses out for years and not 1 bj/ hand job or even a flash

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

pontefract

"Omg young man that was amazing you better get that cock in there "

I edged forward my cock was so hard as her hand took it and eased it into her soaking pussy .

It was the 1st time I'd ever gone bareback and fuck me it felt good .

I leaned forward and we kissed again her hands were gripping my arse cheek as she controlled my rhythm.

"Play with my tits suck those nipples she instructed "

I learned back on my knees so I could use my hands on her ample tits her nipples were as hard and big as football studs as I rolled them between my finger and thumb

.She started to use her fingers rubbing her clit as I fucked her .

"Fuck me harder" she moaned at me "I'm going to cum "

My balls slapped against her arse as I fucked her as hard as I could . I could feel myself ready to cum again ." I'm going to cum " I told her

"Dont you dare fucking stop " she screamed

I tried my hardest not to cum but it was no good I exploded deep inside her .

My cock expanding and the feel of my hot sticky cum shooting inside her must of helped as she screamed with pleasure and started to shake .A red rash appeared over her chest and her face was red raw as I took my cock out . Her hairy pussy was glistening with cum as it dribbled down to her bum hole .

We both lied there for a few minutes not saying a word .

She leaned over and to her bedside table and took a cigarette out and lit it .

"So hope you liked that young man " as she smokes her cigarette.

That was my 1st time with Pat .

We became secret fuck buddies for yrs and it gave me my vice, sexy mature women .

I've lots more storys to tell if you would like to read them .

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Please tell us more

Yes please

I've had a guy who came to fit loft insulation. Thankfully his colleague had phoned in sick.

And delivery driver

By *ecretlover777Man  over a year ago

tipton

I'm a trades and this is my ultimate fantasy, I do a lot of council work and this never happens what's the secret lol

"I'm a trades and this is my ultimate fantasy, I do a lot of council work and this never happens what's the secret lol "

Think it would be easier bid you were bi lol

tipton

I mean id never say to no to a bj and dont mind other cocks out in the same room, I'm not bothered by a cock lol I just dont swing that side of the fence lol but I'll bare it mind aha

pontefract

A cheeky smile and friendly personality always works for me lol

tipton

Ima have to try harder and drop a few innuendo loool not the best looking though which I guess doesn't help lol

A few years ago I used to be in charge of shop refitts, so I'd go into the shop introduced myself I'm running the job here's my number any problems come see me or ring me . A few days into the job the manageress asks me if it was possible to move some stock I asked if it was possible if I could do it first thing in the morning as we were just leaving please Andy I'd really appreciate it if you could help me , okay no worries I let the rest of the lads leave so me and sue could crack on so we started moving the stock about having a laugh and a bit of banter got finished in a hour or so let me make you a cuppa for helping me out Andy okay thanks sue ,goes into the canteen sat at a small table just chatting then out of the blue sue leans across and kisses me wow where did that come from sorry Andy I've wanted to do that for days shall I continue ??

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Carry on please

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

"A few years ago I used to be in charge of shop refitts, so I'd go into the shop introduced myself I'm running the job here's my number any problems come see me or ring me . A few days into the job the manageress asks me if it was possible to move some stock I asked if it was possible if I could do it first thing in the morning as we were just leaving please Andy I'd really appreciate it if you could help me , okay no worries I let the rest of the lads leave so me and sue could crack on so we started moving the stock about having a laugh and a bit of banter got finished in a hour or so let me make you a cuppa for helping me out Andy okay thanks sue ,goes into the canteen sat at a small table just chatting then out of the blue sue leans across and kisses me wow where did that come from sorry Andy I've wanted to do that for days shall I continue ??"

Please do

By *nything niceWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Wow,I'd love to try this be amazing xx

By *ocky82Man  over a year ago

Watford

I’ve never had this opportunity

I’ve been a self employed plasterer for 17 years.

Had one offer but I declined!

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

After getting getting over the shock of sue kissing me it was game on we both stood up and I pinned her against the wall kissing her back passionately kissing gently biting the back of her neck ,she was thrusting her groin against my hard on gently moaning ,wow this 27 year old sexy lady was really really turning me on ,next thing I know she is on here knees undoing my work trousers pulling my hard cock out mmmmmm so hard and big before putting it into her mouth slowly lickin sucking my cock ohhh god she was good first time I'd been deep throated my cock was all the way down her throat as she was lickin my balls ohh fuck you are good I'd love to say I lasted ages but she blow me away ,so after 5 mins of the best blow job of my life I told ohhh shit I'm cummin she just looked up at me as I was shooting my come down her throat ,she got up and give me a wet sloppy cum kiss mmmmmm my turn now she said

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

tipton

My biggest nightmare ever fulfilling a fantasy being that excited you dont last long enough to leave the right impression

As a young tradesmen im hoping I have opportunities in the future

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

By *oyuer macc coupleCouple  over a year ago

macclesfield

Sara fantasises about a hot hung tradesman call round for a quote and ends up being fucked by him

I'd love to hear more stories x

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *eedshandymanMan  over a year ago

leeds

Multi trader here satisfaction guranteed??

By *ach3Man  over a year ago

Watford

I'm a builder / tradesman, however ended up doing some work for someone I met on fabs (she was awesome) - was very difficult to concentrate on the job itself lol

To bad I ended up moving so far away - as now based in Watford.

Should stress im not bi or bi-curious!?

pontefract

Part 3 coming soon

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

By *oris555Man  over a year ago

home

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

Love the idea of this but have had no joy yet. Here's to hoping though as loads of work to still do on the house

Lucy shagged the bathroom fitter

By *bione_1Man  over a year ago

Broxbourne

I'm a builder and a lot of women flirt but that usually as far as it goes.

I would love to have fun with a hot wife or join a couple I was doing work for.

I would be happy to give a huge discount x

By *outh wales VoyuerMan  over a year ago

s wales

Had a few jobs for DIY and a single mother asked if I'd put up some shelves mirrors and curtain poles, did aske her if there was anything in her room that needed screwing but she went all Coy, still wants me back to do more work tho. Hope the children go back to school before more work comes in

Leeds

By *mgdaveMan  over a year ago

paisley

Over the years ive had more than my share of fun with customers.

My first experience was way back as an apprentice Joiner working in a small town just outside Glasgow.

We had a contract with the local council to repair dry rot etc. And most times it was the wifes or gf who would be home.

Being 19 and a dirty fucker I always was always trying my best to have fun. My first was a BBW who i fucked doggy style after she asked me to have a look at the door in her bedroom, As i was up a step ladder trying to shave a bit from the top of the door her head was at the height of my groin and i joked to her while your down there make yourself useful,

She didnt need asking twice, my trousers where round my ankles like a shot and my soft cock was begining to harden in her mouth.

She has on a summer dress that went down to below her knees and showed of jer nice cleavage and a great pair of tits, i was now solid and told her to lay on the bed and unbutton her dress, her tits where massive and i started sucking at them, i slipped a hand inside her pants and ran my fingers through her pubs until i got to her swollen pussy, i fingered her for a couple of minutes then told her to get on all fours.

I pulled her pants to the side and slipped my 8 inches in and began slamming hard into her big round arse, i was surprised at her tight cunt and didnt take long beforr i had pulled out and spunked over her pants. Probably not the best ride shes ever had but as i was there for another 3 days i did improve my performancies.

That was 32yrs ago and since then ive been self employwd for 20yrs and have so many more stories about horny housewifes and even a house husband lol.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

pontefract

Part 3 coming later

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

"Mmmm one of my fantasy’s fucking a work man in my house I’d love to be caught by him while fucking myself with a dildo"

It's a shame you're a wee bit too far away. I'd loved to have helped you with that one! xx

By *ot - CoupleCouple 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

""Omg young man that was amazing you better get that cock in there "

I edged forward my cock was so hard as her hand took it and eased it into her soaking pussy .

It was the 1st time I'd ever gone bareback and fuck me it felt good .

I leaned forward and we kissed again her hands were gripping my arse cheek as she controlled my rhythm.

"Play with my tits suck those nipples she instructed "

I learned back on my knees so I could use my hands on her ample tits her nipples were as hard and big as football studs as I rolled them between my finger and thumb

.She started to use her fingers rubbing her clit as I fucked her .

"Fuck me harder" she moaned at me "I'm going to cum "

My balls slapped against her arse as I fucked her as hard as I could . I could feel myself ready to cum again ." I'm going to cum " I told her

"Dont you dare fucking stop " she screamed

I tried my hardest not to cum but it was no good I exploded deep inside her .

My cock expanding and the feel of my hot sticky cum shooting inside her must of helped as she screamed with pleasure and started to shake .A red rash appeared over her chest and her face was red raw as I took my cock out . Her hairy pussy was glistening with cum as it dribbled down to her bum hole .

We both lied there for a few minutes not saying a word .

She leaned over and to her bedside table and took a cigarette out and lit it .

"So hope you liked that young man " as she smokes her cigarette.

That was my 1st time with Pat .

We became secret fuck buddies for yrs and it gave me my vice, sexy mature women .

I've lots more storys to tell if you would like to read them .

"

Great story!

By *rgar27Man 14 weeks ago

Bognor Regis

By *ong for youMan 14 weeks ago

around

Always had fantasy of a Tradesman seducing and fucking my wife when I’m not there!

By *orkmalewithPAMan 14 weeks ago

York

By *ragsterMan 14 weeks ago

Blackburn

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

I wish I could get some fun up my way . Love the thought of starting a job then having my work trousers pulled down .

By *ob777Man 14 weeks ago

Barnoldswick

After giving a quote a wife texted saying her husband will be there show me the job...nothing happened except he couldn't take his eyes off my cock...I thought he was gonna ask me to get it out and coz he kept staring ..my cock got so hard it was propper achin...the guy was really nervous you could hear it in his voice...couple of issues with the job made that I couldn't do it...so just left ...I only realised when I was on the motorway that he's said he thought I'd do a fab job that I thought he might have hinted

By *urgyeMan 14 weeks ago

southampton and ealing

"After giving a quote a wife texted saying her husband will be there show me the job...nothing happened except he couldn't take his eyes off my cock...I thought he was gonna ask me to get it out and coz he kept staring ..my cock got so hard it was propper achin...the guy was really nervous you could hear it in his voice...couple of issues with the job made that I couldn't do it...so just left ...I only realised when I was on the motorway that he's said he thought I'd do a fab job that I thought he might have hinted"

By *urgyeMan 14 weeks ago

southampton and ealing

but had he made any advance towards your cock, would you have responded and allowed him access to it and presumably, suck it for you?

By *nly1meMan 14 weeks ago

here there n everywhere

tradesman here wud love some fun at work

By *rjboxMan 14 weeks ago

grimsby

Joiner here

Very willing to help

By *umblebiMan 14 weeks ago

ayles

By *j and c 2Couple 14 weeks ago

mullingar

By *odgerjohnsonMan 14 weeks ago

teesside

I must be doing something wrong! Work in repairs for a housing association for years and never had anything

By (user no longer on site) 14 weeks ago

I’m a tiler in the north east would love some fun with the customer

By *appyaslarry2018Man 14 weeks ago

Glasgow

I'd love to hear. As a tradesman I've only had a couple of solid offers but I've never forgot them

By *andy IanMan 13 weeks ago

cheshire/Preston

I’m an electrician had it happen twice both times unexpected started from nothing. The first only happened once but was offered a mmf with her husband. The second a shy wife had sex she felt guilty but loved the excitement and wanted more. Then met a married FWB did a small job at her house and got rewarded. She told me she liked the idea of tradesman sex so when she was having a new fireplace fitted I told her to flirt with the guy doing it. He was shy watched her flash but was slow to react. Finally she cornered him on the landing after he had been the loo. Still shy she kissed him and told him to touch her tits while she got his cock out but he wouldn’t fuck her. Her next attempt was a washing machine repair man. He was a lot more interested watching her flash her stocking tops, knickers and cleavage but again didn’t touch her. The washing machine broke again a month later to her surprise the same guy turned up to repair it. Dressed in similar clothes she answered the door and as soon as it shut he grabbed her in the hall. They kissed he got her tits out then his hand in her knickers. She got his cock out and started sucking his cock. They moved to the lounge where he fucked her doggy over her husbands chair.

» Add a new message to this topic