FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Garage

Garage

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I became a garage owner a few years back, I’ve always wondered if anyone has found a mechanic they thought was hot an acted on it in some way?

Would love to hear your stories/fantasy’s

I’ve always secretly hoped the people I fancy that come in will one day catch me alone in the garage working late and act on their desires sadly nothings ever happened

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple2playCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

Definitely a fantasy to be had…

We were in the lucky position of knowing a guy who owned a garage. In actual fact I’d lived next door to him for some time when at home, baby sat him in the past (he’s about 14yrs younger than me) and watch him grow and develop…definitely develop…

We’d bumped into each other when out and about and I’d seen him on a few girls nights out. And yes I admit to flirting with him…but in my defence it’s nice that a good looking, younger guy would want to flirt and my hubby’s very happy for me to get up to such things - oh and it’s handy knowing an owner of a garage who’s willing to fit you in! We’d also send a few flirty texts after bumping in to each other on a night, but nothing more.

One of the worse things that can happen when you’ve got kids to ferry around is for one of the cars to start playing up, especially on a Friday. Luckily I had a friend in the trade…

By *ocketman69xxxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Bruce Springsteen, I'm on Fire ??

Wow bet he was having to get his filthy hands on you!! I would of been!!

How come you didn’t act on it

Solihull

So I called him and, although busy, he said he’d fit me in…although it would be much later in the day. We dropped the car off and I said I owed him a drink for his help. He sent me a message later in the day apologising as he hadn’t managed to look at it and I joked about the drink…a few texts later and I think I’d agreed to go for a drink with him. Showing my hubby the texts he suggested I pick the car up as is definitely get a discount

My phone pinged and he’d managed to sort something out - to cut this bit short it wasn’t a permanent fix but would see us through. It was a really warm day, I went dressed as I had been at home - thin white strappy top and denim skirt.

My hubby dropped me off and just the single door to the workshop was open as he’d all but closed up. Typically of these type of places it was cool inside - the coldness hitting me as I stepped over the threshold. He was in an office in the corner and I gently knocked on the glass, slightly startling him.

He’s was just in jeans, his work boots and a blue top - looking like he’d been working in a garage all day - unsurprisingly - but very sexy in a slightly rough around the edges way, his muscular physique very evident…

Solihull

I smirked and joked about the ‘page 3’ calendar he had hanging up. Slightly embarrassed he apologised - it wasn’t somewhere customers normally came. I told him at least I know what type of girl he was after, and joked I was safe. He looked at the picture - a youngish girl with protruding nipples - and looked back at me, glancing to my chest and saying maybe not that safe. I looked down and the coldness has made my nipples hugely erect, the effect magnified by just the thin white top I had on (no bra) and the way they’d taken on a darker colour after sunbathing recently. They’d been a simmering sexual tension when we’d met in the past, but that comment and look (when sober!) had definitely turned it up a notch.

Wow this is starting off well

"I smirked and joked about the ‘page 3’ calendar he had hanging up. Slightly embarrassed he apologised - it wasn’t somewhere customers normally came. I told him at least I know what type of girl he was after, and joked I was safe. He looked at the picture - a youngish girl with protruding nipples - and looked back at me, glancing to my chest and saying maybe not that safe. I looked down and the coldness has made my nipples hugely erect, the effect magnified by just the thin white top I had on (no bra) and the way they’d taken on a darker colour after sunbathing recently. They’d been a simmering sexual tension when we’d met in the past, but that comment and look (when sober!) had definitely turned it up a notch."

Please continue I’m waiting for the next part

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Don’t stop now

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start! I have a garage if anyone has an fantasy’s they’d like to play out or photo shoots

By *issEmilySubTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Norwich / London

I’ve always wanted to be chained to an overhead winch and used…

Solihull

I commented that they were nowhere near as pert or the size as the girls in the calendar…he said they were perfect and don’t they say more than a handfuls a waste. I cupped them and said they are more than a handful…depends on the size of your hands he said…I gave them another squeeze and asked him to hold his hands out, placing mine on his. He was still seated and now I was hovering over him. Probably a handful for you I said. There was a silence as we continued to have our hands placed together. My heart was now racing, I’m sure he could feel my hands tremble. Have you got clean hands I asked. I held his fingers as I stepped back, making him stand, staring into his eyes. I turned so my back was to him and out my hands behind me. Finding his hands I placed them on my hips - only one way to find out I said and slowly moved his hands upwards as he moved closer to me…

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Solihull

I slowly moved his hands upwards, around to my front and guided them over my boobs. He cupped his hands around them, gently at first. A handful I asked? Oh yes, perfect was the response. I put my hands on his and started to make them squeeze. He then took over, squeezing and then moving to my even more erect nipples. Teasing them he started to kiss my neck…not too saggy I asked - f@cking gorgeous he whisper in my ear. The moment was definitely having an effect - I could feel the bulge growing against my bum as he moved closer to me and I pushed back against him…

Solihull

One of his hands moved upwards and then he pushed it into my top - now holding my bare, warm breast as his other hand explored and caressed me. I slipped the straps of my top down to expose them. At this he started to twist me around… now we were facing each other, looking into each other’s eyes…

By *yguyMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Keep going, this is very very good

Solihull

Almost immediately we were kissing each other passionately and deeply - tongues dancing together, embracing each other. We couldn’t get enough of one another - he pushed me against the wall, still kissing deeply. Then he started to kiss downwards, hands again concentrating on those boobs but now the warmth of his breath was on them and then the slightly cooler feeling of his mouth as he took one in his moth and started to tease it and suck it.

I cupped it and squeezed it for him, so he could take more - this along with my slight moans of pleasure mad him suck and pull those nipple out even more. Moving onto the other left the first nipple like a bully, wet and wrinkled.

After playing with the other his kisses went down to my belly - I was enjoying it but wanted some control back and t on tease him back. I got him up and pushed him back into the chair he’d been sitting in. There was some kind of sheets on the side, I threw this onto the floor in front of him, kissed him again and then knelt down…

By *eepfill999Man  over a year ago

South Cheshire

By *argaryen starkCouple  over a year ago

pinxton

By *indaW50sWoman  over a year ago

Pontefract

Solihull

We both knew what we wanted and what was going to happen as I slid to my knees in front of him. He eased his T-shirt up and lifters his bum up as I undid his belt, then the top button of his jeans and the fly…down they came past his knees - now that bulge was very obvious in his tight fitting trunks. Pleased to see me I asked, grinning and chuckling…a little he replied. I started to rub it, looking straight at him - it grew and twitched - in fact his whole body twitched and went rigid as I touched him.

I continued to tease, rubbing the whole length and the running my finger from head to balls, slowly up and down. I could feel it throbbing in time to his heart beating, the blood pumping. And how much did the car cost again I asked - obviously joking. I then ran my tongue along the same path my finger had gone, provoking a similar reaction…I was very turned on by the fact an older mother of two could cause such a stir in a young, well structured good looking guy.

My hands reached to his waistband, he lifted his bum up and I slid the trunks down…I wasn’t disappointed by what met me…

He is one lucky young man I’d say!!!

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Solihull

As I pulled his trunks down over that bulge what sprung out wasn’t massive - slightly longer than average and with a nice wide girth, again I’d say thicker than average - but what I noticed straightaway was how hard it was…it was solid, I swear he could’ve knocked a hole in a wall with it. A few veins, as to be expected, but also very straight with a big head - again looking solid.

I’d already teased enough, so with one long lick from his balls, up along the shaft and to the top of his head I then took it in my mouth. Hands on his thoughts just the head at first - it was as hard and as tasty as it looked. Up again and, looking up into his eyes, I moved my mouth and lips downwards, feeling him shudder with delight. Half way and then up again, slowly at first and then speeding up, increasing the ‘grip’ of my lips. Faster still and then using my hand to start wanking him at the same time - he was squirming and moaning so much I slowed down - I didn’t want it to go on for too long, but did want a little more. Slowly now I kissed it and, again looking at him, dribbled saliva to lubricant before wanking him towards ecstasy. It was still as hard as concrete as my hand went up and down his smooth young shaft.

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

I’m so jealous of this guy

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *wloverMan  over a year ago

evesham