FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Photoshoot

Photoshoot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, mail me directly, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

It had been a gorgeous morning walking around the woods. Now I was hungry and gaging for a cold drink. I know of a pub close by, so I packed up my camera gear and headed in the general direction.

I knew the pub was just outside of the woods on a steep hill. The problem was I wasn't sure if I should turn left or right. I stopped a passing couple and asked if they could point me in the direction of the pub. They offered to show me the way as they were going there themselves.

It's a small pub, not one of these chains you get nowadays. There was a big sign swinging in the warm breeze which read, The Coppers Arms. Once inside, I offered to buy the couple a drink for showing me the way. They gladly excepted and picked out a table. I quickly found out the couples names, Jeff and Anna, who are locals. We chatted about the area and what I had been up to in the woods.

Jeff then asked if I did photoshoots as he'd wanted Anna to have one, but they all wanted a lot of money. I explained I wasn't local to the area and you'd need lights and a studio to get the best results. The best I could offer them, here and now, would be some pictures taken in the woods. But then we'd still have to wait a while until the Sun was about to set to get the best light. Jeff then smiled, then suggested he'd get some more drinks as Sunset wasn't for hours.

We spent most of that afternoon sitting in the pub's beer garden, having a chat and some nibbles. By about five, the Sun was just about low enough to be hidden by the trees. I suggested heading off, as finding a spot for the photoshoot may take some time. Plus, if we stayed there any longer, we'd be tipsy.

But as luck would have it, not too far from where we entered to woods was a large bush with small white and purple flowers. I got them both to stand in front of the bush once I had cleared a level spot for them to stand. It was here I noticed that Anna was taller than Jeff, mainly because she had on heels. I carry a small mat for when I have to kneel. So I placed the mat down on the floor and covered most of it with leaves from the bush for Anna to stand on in bare feet.

Now one would dress for a photo shoot. Jeff and Anna are dressed more for a drink down the pub on a warm summers day. Jeff had on a pair of cargo shorts and a polo-neck top. Anna, a little more stylish floral summer dress. They are both very slim and around the same age as me. But both look much younger, which I had pulled their leg over earlier in the pub.

I also began to tease them slightly as I am a good six inches taller than the pair of them. It became a running joke when standing next to them, getting them to pose. They both kept calling me Daddy.

They say payback is a bitch, and now I was getting paid back for mocking them for looking young.

We spent about half an hour doing one pose after another. Jeff then if I'd just some do pictures of Anna. Now photographing one person is much easier than couples. You can move about more, so I had Anna in all sorts of poses and from every angle.

Jeff was starting to egg Anna on to show a bit more leg. Then, to drop the straps of her dress. Each pose Anna got into, she became more daring and exposed more and more of her bare flesh. I'm sure it was the drinks we all had back at the pub that was the cause of this. But I was caught up in the moment, and we were all laughing.

Anna then surprised both Jeff and me by exposing her breasts and covering them with her hands. I looked at Jeff, who just stood there with a huge smile. If he didn't mind Anna posing in such a fashion, I wasn't going to complain.

Each pose Anna now did was more and more proactive. It was long before she was naked and posing like she was in an adult magazine.

Jeff walked over to me and said, "Don't stop taking pictures".

He then walked over to Anna and unzipped his trousers. He pulled out his hard cock, which Anna devoured. Her head bobbed back and forth along his shaft, and I didn't stop taking pictures as asked.

Anna now teased Jeff with her tongue, running it up and down his shaft then flick the head of his cock. She glanced over towards me occasionally, winking. Jeff was moaning loudly now, which worried me as we are close to the car park. His moans didn't deter Anna one bit. She soon had his cock firmly in her grasp, wanking him furiously as she aimed his cock at her mouth. Jeff then grunted as his hips thrust forwards towards Anna's mouth. Cum sprayed over her face and into her mouth, but she never let up pulling on Jeffs cock. Not until she had squeezed every last drop out of him.

Anna now used a finger to wipe every drop of cum from her face and into her mouth. Once she was sure she had got every last drop of cum, she massaged her face with the cum left on her hands.

Anna stood up and grabbed the mat she had been on, and moved over to a tree. She placed the matt down and leant against the tree, her legs spread wide and her hand grasping a low branch. She smiled at me then waved a finger at me to come over.

Jeff, now beside me tucking his cock back into his trousers, said, "She wants you to suck her pussy".

I must have looked at Jeff, astonished by his remark because he pushed me forwards. I slowly walked over to Anna and kneeled, like I was about to be knighted. I placed my hands gently on her warm thighs and looked up at her as I lowered my face to her pussy. My tongue darted out and flicked at her clit, making her legs quiver. I could hear Anna softly moan and groaned, which grow louder the more I sucked and licked on her pussy.

I moved one of my hands slowly between her thighs and up to her pussy. I placed a finger against the entrance and gently pushed it in. Anna gasped, her legs buckling as I now began to work it in and out of her.

Suddenly I felt two hands holding my head. I glance up, and Anna was looking down at me with wide eyes.

"Shit!" she suddenly cried out as her body quivered and legs shook.

I hear Jeff behind me clap his hands briefly. I rose to my feet, slightly bewildered by what had happened. Anna smiled as she grabbed me by the chin and planted a tender kiss on my lips. She then turned around and placed her hands on the trunk of the tree. Her pert arse is just inches from my groin. Without thinking, I eagerly pulled my jeans open and guided my cock to her pussy. With one thrust, I push my cock deep into her.

"Fuck!" Anna exclaimed as I grabbed her hips and began to fuck her.

With each thrust, Anna pushed back to meet me. Like she wanted every last inch of me inside of her. I listened to her as she moaned in time with each thrust. It wasn't long before I could feel her legs start to shake. Knowing this meant she was about to orgasm excited me more, making me fuck her harder and faster.

Jeff suddenly appeared beside Anna. He fondled her breast and slowly stroke her back. Anna now gasped loudly as her legs buckled. I was about to cum, and I think Jeff knew this as he softly said, "Fill her up".

With one hard thrust, I exploded deep inside Anna. Her legs gave way beneath her, and I had to hold her up as I tried to pump every last drop into her.

It was some time before Anna gained control of her legs. I had up till then plugged her pussy with my cock. But as she stood, my cock fell from her, as did my cum which now trickled down her thighs. Jeff handed Anna her dress which she slipped on. I pulled up my jeans, still dazed.

"Now that is one hell of a photoshoot", Jeff said with a big smile.

Anna then grabbed her shoes from Jeff and put them on.

She then planted another tender kiss on my lips before softly saying, "Next time, I'll wear something special".

They then both walked off back the way we had come. When I was gathering everything up, it dawned on me. I hadn't got the phone number or email address. How would I give them the pictures of this memorable afternoon?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ita7Man  over a year ago

Kettering

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Please leave a thumbs up if you like it and think it's true.

Thumbs down if you don't like it or think it's fantasy.

By *ubybabyCouple  over a year ago

lincoln ish

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *tms1xCouple  over a year ago

Chelmsford

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY