FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I'd like to spank....thank the bridesmaids.

I'd like to spank....thank the bridesmaids.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Only One in Ten people who'll read this will leave a comment, don't be one of those who do nothing. Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it or a thumbs down if you didn't. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, mail me directly, stating the name of the story, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

I'm sure many reading this have been in the situation, when after a few drinks, and all rational thought goes out the window. This occasion is one such time and should be a lesson.

Since moving away, I don't get back home as much as I should to see old friends. So when Shaun, one of my oldest friends, was getting married, I didn't hesitate in going back. I planed to go down the night before and catch up with some friends. I had booked a room in the same hotel as the reception. To make things easy for myself.

We had a great time doing the old pub crawl like we used to do in our younger days. But being old now, going clubbing was out of the question. So I headed back to the hotel, then to the bar for one last drink.

There is a club in the basement of the hotel. So many who go there spend some time in the hotel bar before heading down. The bar was full of people, with little room to stand. I managed to get a drink and push my way out onto the patio of the bar. I sat on a wall and breathed in the cool night air.

There were a group of young women sat close by on one of the tables. They weren't much older than twenty. One of the women came up to me and asked if I was staying at the hotel. I said I was and asked why she wanted to know. The young woman then whispered in my ear that she wanted me to take her to my room.

Now I'm old enough, I figured, to be her dad. Sobber, I would have said no. But after five hours of drinking and being flattered that she would like to come to my room, I thought to hell with it.

Once in the room, I asked, "What is your name?"

She replied, "Charlie".

She then slowly walked over to me and ran her hands over my chest. One by one, she undid the buttons of my shift before pulling it off to expose my chest. She then leant in and kissed one of my nipples before she took a step back and unzipped her dress. It fell to the floor, revealing her young naked body. She then laid on the bed and beckoned me over. As I got close, she spread her legs and said, "Lick me".

I knelt beside the bed and buried my head between her thighs. She moaned as my tongue licked around and over her clit. Her hips began to move as if trying to find my tongue.

She then placed her hands on my head and pulled it hard against her groin. She groaned loudly as her body quivered and shook.

"Don't stop. Don stop", she repeated, over and over.

She then cried out as her back arched for a moment, then slumped onto the bed, gasping and giggling. I crawled onto the bed a laid next to her. I slowly and gently ran a hand over her belly. She turned her head to look at me and smiled.

"Did you like that?" I asked, smiling back

She laughed, then said, "Hell yes".

She laid there for a moment, then quick as a flash, she pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She tugged at my belt and undid my jeans. Then she jumped off the bed, then pulled my jeans down. Next, she grabbed my boxers and slowly pulling them down, allowing my now hard cock to spring up. She stood there for a moment and smiled before climbing back on the bed slowly. She ran a hand up my leg before grasping my cock.

Her mouth then slowly enclosed around the tip of my cock. Her tongue, then flicking it gently before sliding her mouth down the shaft. I could not help but gasp as she worked my cock in and out of her mouth.

Suddenly she stopped. Then slowly worked way up my body. She again straddled me, then grasping my cock, she lowered herself slowly onto it. A low groan filled the room as my shaft slowly disappeared inside of her. I took hold of her hip as she placed both hands on either side of my head. She smiled at me as she slowly raised her hips, then lowering them again. Her eyes closed as her pace quickened. I now began to thrust my hips up to meet her, making her gasp and moan.

Then she stopped moving, allowing me to carry on thrusting my hips up into her. I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock, so I stopped.

"Don't stop!" she cried out.

I turned her onto her back and pushed her legs up. I then slowly worked my cock in and out of her. She lay there, her mouth open, taking a deep breath as I slowly pushed my cock deep inside her. Her eyes widened as my pace increased. She then started to moan as she placed her hands on my chest and dug her nails in. She raised her head briefly to look down at cock as I thrust it in and out of her.

As her head fell back onto the bed, she groaned, "Fuck" softly, then closed her eyes. I again felt her pussy grip my cock. Again I stopped fucking her and laid there motionless.

"Fuck no! Please Fuck me! Please Fuck me!" she begged.

I smiled then began to fuck her hard and fast. Instantly her back arched, and her body stiffened as she screamed, "Fuck!".

I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head as she thrashed beneath me. Her body then relaxed as she gasped for air. She then stared at me briefly, as her body once again stiffened, and she cried out, "Shit".

Again her eye rolled back, and she thrashed about. But this time, I couldn't hold back. I pulled my cock out and groaned as I exploded over her belly. I then lay down next to her, gasping for air and wiping the sweat from my face.

"Jesus Christ!" I was finally able to say after a minute or two.

I saw her hand move over her belly out of the corner of my eye. Rubbing my cum into her skin. I have no idea how long we both lay there. Slowly she rolled herself off the bed and crawled over to her dress. She slipped it on, then her shoes.

I pulled myself up off the bed and helped her to her feet. Her were legs wobbling, barely able to hold her up.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

She looked up at me with a dazed look and nodded. I gently clasp her chin a planted a kiss on her lips. She closed her eye and moaned slightly. She then stumbled to the door and pulled it open, waving as it closed behind her.

I slumped back on the bed and slept deeply. It was late morning when I awoke. Too late for breakfast and only a couple of hours before the wedding. I got myself ready slowly, regretting drinking too much and fuck someone old enough to be my daughter.

I get to the wedding feeling worse for wear and meet up with my mates who were out last night with me. They all looked as rough as I felt. We took our seats and waited for things to begin.

Some music suddenly began to play, which made me jump. Everyone then stood as the bridesmaids walk in. They were all the young women who were seated outside the hotel last night. Charlie spots me and turns bright red. I do the same and nudge my mate.

"Who's that bridesmaid there?" I ask.

"Who? Charlie?" he replied, "That's Shaun's daughter".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ootsy52Man  over a year ago

Belfast

nice one

By *londie06Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh