FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I'd like to spank....thank the bridesmaids. 2

I'd like to spank....thank the bridesmaids. 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Only One in Ten people who'll read this will leave a comment, don't be one of those who do nothing. Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it or a thumbs down if you didn't. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, mail me directly, stating the name of the story, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

If you haven't read the first part of this, the link is below.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1193802

Thankfully the wedding ceremony was short, as in, Do you, yes, do you, yes, let's, party people!.

For a few hours, I flittered about the reception talking to old friends I hadn't seen in years. When talking to Shaun and his now-wife, Stella, I felt very uncomfortable given I happened the night before. I did see Charlie staring at me while we chatted, which made me blush once again.

After the conversation with Shaun, I had to get some fresh air and so went outside. As I stood there, looking down over the river. Which ran past the bottom of the hotel, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned to see Charlie looking cross, "Why didn't you say you were here for the wedding?" she asked angrily.

"You didn't ask, and I didn't know you are Charlie. The last time I saw you, you were still in nappies", I replied.

Charlie then turned and stormed off back to the reception. I stayed outside and finished off my drink before returning.

A few of my mates were merry by now and playing drinking games as we did in the olds days. Which saying that makes me feel old.

After the conversation with Charlie, I needed a drink, so, joined them. Bad idea, I know, especially what happened last night. A few rounds of games, and I'm feeling merry myself and in need of the loo. Seeing there's a queue for the toilets, I went to the ones by the hotel bar. Coming out of the loo, I got stopped by one of the other bridesmaids. Who blocked my path back to the reception.

"Come with me", she demanded as she grabbed my hand.

She then dragged me through a swing door and down a corridor, then through another door to a storeroom.

I was pushed, hard against some shelves, "Charlie told us what you did last. Now I want to find out if she is telling the truth", the young woman said as she fiddled with my zip.

I had grabbed her arms to stop her, but my cock was out, and she was down on it before I could utter a word. I had flashbacks to what happened last night. But her mouth was delightfully warm, and her tongue made me gasp as it flicked the tip of my cock.

I looked down and watched as her head, with perfectly styled blonde hair and small white flowers, bobbed back and forth along my shaft. I felt like I was in a dream for a moment.

I pushed the young woman away and got her to stand. I looked her in the eyes as I undid my belt and trousers. I then pushed them down to the floor. Turning slightly, I sat on a kick stool.

"Show me how much you want my cock", I said.

She slowly unzipped her satin dress and let it fall to the floor. She stood there in a matching set of red lacey underwear and stockings. As I looked at her slim young body, my cock began to ache. She stepped out of the dress and straddled me. Pulling her knickers to one side, she placed one hand on my shoulder. Then she grabbed my cock with the other and slowly lowered her firm young body down on my cock.

"Oh, Fuck!" she exclaimed as she slid down the shaft.

Once she had me fully inside, she placed the other hand on my shoulder and began to lift herself slowly. She let out a low soft moan as she then lowered herself again. I gently ran my fingers along the tops of her thighs, keeping in time with each rise and fall of her body.

She leaned in and kissed me passionately. I then ran my fingers gently up her back, making her moan louder and shake slightly.

Her pussy also tightened, which made her move faster and fall harder on my shaft. Her nails now dug in deep into my shoulders.

"Oh, God", she then gasped after a few moments.

Not wanting her to cum just yet, I leaned forward and stood up with her in my arms. She flung her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my hips. We stood there for a moment passionately kissing, with my cock buried deep inside her. I had to hold her tightly as she tried to fuck me.

After a few moments, her pussy relaxed its grip on me. I lowered her to the floor and got her to turn around. I placed a hand on her back I gently pushed her forwards. She bent over and grasped the kick stall. She spread her legs slightly and looked back at me with a smile.

I gently grasped the cheeks of her arse and knelt. I heard loud groans as my tongue probed at her pussy then flicked at her clit. I then stood and guided my cock to her pussy. As I pushed the tip of cock against her, I smacked her arse, then thrust myself hard inside her.

"Fuck!" she cried out.

"Where is my cock?" I asked as I pounded her pussy.

"In my cunt!" she gasped loudly.

I then slapped her arse once more, and again she cried out, "Fuck!"

"Do you want to cum?" I asked as I once again slapped her arse.

"Yes! Yes! Make me cum. Make me cum", she pleaded.

I then fucked her harder and faster as her body and legs shook.

In storeroom echoed as she cried out, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck".

Her legs then gave way, and I thrust myself deep inside her.

I held her up as I exploded inside her, and her body quivered, and her legs shook.

Once her legs were able to hold her up. I ran my fingers down her back from her shoulders to her hips. Her body shook again as she cried out, "Fuck!"

I bent down and pulled my trousers up. I did up the belt then picked the dress up off the floor. Turning around to face me, the young woman flung her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

I then held out her dress for her to step into. I pulled the dress up then pulled her close to me, she placed her hands on my chest and looked into my eyes as I reached around and pulled up the zip. She smiled as she pushed me away and headed for the door.

"You better stay here for a bit. Don't want people to think we've been naughty now", she giggled as she closed the door behind her.

I waited for a moment the returned to the reception. My friends then berated me for being gone for so long, shouting for me to get the drinks in. I pointed out the young woman to a friend and asked who she was.

"That's Becca. Stella's daughter", he replied.

Both Charlie and Becca stood there, hand in hand, smiling as they looked at me.

I smiled back and raised my glass to them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *avid 50Man  over a year ago

kendal

Hopefully it’s true wish it was me

By *reasyMan  over a year ago

Caerphilly

Dammmmmm fuck the bride now and score a hat trick whoooo hooooooo

By *yguyMan  over a year ago

shrewsbury

Getting very good - surely there’s more