FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Pay back

Pay back

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Only One in Ten people who'll read this will leave a comment, don't be one of those who do nothing. Some of the stories you will read are true others are just fantasy. It's your job to work out which ones are fact or fiction. Please leave a thumbs up if you liked it or a thumbs down if you didn't. If you wish to know if this is true or fiction, mail me directly, stating the name of the story, but please don't post the answer. It's more fun to keep people guessing.

A few friends from the Rugy Club and I are out celebrating a friends birthday. We want to go clubbing, but if you're the bouncer on the door of a club and you see half a dozen guys, bigger than you, rock up, you're not likely to let them in. The only club we know we can get into is a dive.

Once in the club, we find a spot and begin to enjoy the night, trying to dance. I can't dance to save my life, so I'm left to look after the drinks and tap my feet.

A tall woman with long blonde hair, a red dress and platform boots comes over and begins to flirt with me. Her hands ran over my chest and arms as she comments how big I am. She gets in close and whispers in my ear what she'd love to do to me as a hand slowly begins to rub on my cock through my trousers.

My cock begins to get hard, and she smiles as she unzipped my trousers. I look about to see if anyone is watching. But lucky for us, we are in a dark corner, and everyone is too busy enjoying themselves to notice. When she has my cock in her hand, she turns her back to me and grinds her arse against my cock. I'm feeling a little nervous that we may get caught, but at the same time, the excitement is overwhelming.

After a while, the woman turns around and fumbles about in a clutch bag she is carrying. I then feel her hand rub something over my cock. She turns back around and lifts the back of her dress up. She stands on tiptoe as her other hand rubs my cock between her arse cheeks. There is some resistance as she lowers herself down onto my cock, but then it slips in.

She remains motionless for a moment but then places a hand on the table to steady herself and begins the ride my cock slowly.

She feels tight as my cock is pumped in and out of her. I'm still occasionally looking around to see if anyone is watching. But the excitement of fucking an attractive woman in such a public place is becoming too much to handle.

A man then appears and begins to shout at the woman, asking her what the fuck she was doing. Startled by this, I tried to pull out of the woman, but she held me fast. She shouted back at the man that she saw him getting a blow job from a tart, so now she was going to enjoy herself. She then worked her arse up and down faster while looking at the guy. Her moans are now audible of the music. I could myself building up to explode, so I grabbed her hips and began to thrust my cock into her.

She grabs the table with both hands to brace herself as I thrust harder into her. I feel her legs start to shake, as do mine. We both then groan as we each cum at the same time.

The woman moves her arse slowly as she groans with delight. She looks at the guy and says, "He has just dumped his load in my arse".

The guy stands there with his mouth open as she pulls my cock out of her arse. She turns and tucks my cock back in my trousers. She then smiles at me and walks off with the guy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Extremely horny situation. Very nice.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

love it.

By *idethesausage2Man  over a year ago

Trowbridge

Love it

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Why her arse I wonder x maybe she had a little bit extra up front lol x

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

[Removed by poster at 17/08/21 12:57:45]

"Why her arse I wonder x maybe she had a little bit extra up front lol x"

This is where my mind went

By *wloverMan  over a year ago

evesham

That’s hot

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Lush

Very nice

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

"Why her arse I wonder x maybe she had a little bit extra up front lol x"

There are a number of ways to tell without grabbing a handful if there's anything upfront.

» Add a new message to this topic