FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Claire and Sarah and my humiliation

Claire and Sarah and my humiliation

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *liss and Shotmaster OP   Couple  over a year ago

Fareham

For years I've written short stories for my wife and before we met for some female friends. I've been a long time reader so thought I'd add one of mine here.

Walking into the house I am stunned to see Claire my wife’s best friend sitting there, she looks stunning, she’s dressed in a cream and blue bodycon dress tights and a pair of cream Louboutin heels, she knows just what I like, she stands up walks towards me then touches and kisses me on the cheek, why is my wife Sarah’s best friend sat waiting for me in our empty house she knows Sarah is away for the weekend, she takes my hand and turning leads me into the bedroom, I cannot believe this is happening. She sits me down and I’m is shocked when she cuffs me to the chair, she can see the confusion on my face she smiles bends down and undoes his belt smiling she reaches in and closes her hand over his cock.

He is stunned, she's never been like this before, sure she has teased me which Sarah knew about, and she’s always told me that Claire is up for a good time and always encourages me to see for myself, as she knows I’ve always fancied Claire and wanted to take her so much further than the teasing. She drops onto the floor kneeling and looks right into my eyes, her hand stroking my thigh, “Claire don’t tease, you know I want you” she smiles slides the zipper on my jeans down, slides her small dainty hands into my jeans and my cock instantly hardens, she giggles “look at that how excited are you” she whispers, her fingers wrap around me and she slowly pulls me out of my pants.. she moves her head towards me licking her lips as she does, she looks up straight into my eyes, then laughs stands up and steps back...

“You prick you absolute prick” she says, “you think you can take pictures from my phone and post them online and send them to some guy telling him to wank off over me, you… you fucking prick.” she breathes in. “you thought I'd not find out, didn't you? well I've got news for you I thought you were doing something like that so told Sarah” She walks to the door backing away from me, still speaking

“Sarah searched your browser history and found all the images you’ve used of her and me and the things you’ve told other men you do to us” she laughs, “what a joke a Bull and cuckold site and you playing the bull with the shit you made up about us. Three sums, bondage, gang bangs… Christ you’re hardly man enough for her, you could never cope with me let alone us both”

I’m struck dumb, all the thoughts in my head, how did she find out, when... what the fuck Sarah she knows….FUCK she will kill me she’s always said I can take pictures but never to show them to anyone…

I hear Claire “so we, yes WE decided to set you up, Sarah’s been chatting to guys on your profile, so we decided to get our own back... FFS Mike, me and Sarah had chatted about us both taking you on your 50th as a proper surprise present, do you like the dress? The shoes? Fuck and wait until you see what I’m wearing underneath…” she sighs, “and Sarah has exactly the same outfit as me, well sort of hers is blue and cream, her shoes black, this is the effort we’d put in, yes you prick, you were going to get to fuck me, watch me and Sarah fucking, which we do all the time.. but not now” she shakes her head “you will never get to fuck me now, ever”

I can’t say a thing, my mind is all over the place at what I’m hearing, fuck me, she was going to fuck me, Sarah is Bi, they fuck... holy shit what the fuck do I do? say? “Claire, please let me..” it’s as far as I get.. “shut up you fucking idiot, once we knew you were doing it we decided to set you up and my god are you going to regret doing it…

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Brilliant! ,

Xx

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great start

By *andyandmickCouple  over a year ago

chilwell

By *oee25Man  over a year ago

Brighouse

By *idlothian manMan  over a year ago

midlothian

Fareham

She shakes her head, “you were going to get everything you ever wanted, me, us, everything…Sarah was going to let you come around and stay, yes stay, with everything that entails, you were going to get to fuck me all over my house, sometimes with her there, but mostly. she was letting you have everything you wanted” She walks to the door, puts her hand on it “Sarah is so pissed with you, and wanted payback, but not as much as me, I send pictures to who I want,, you doing it I wanted payback, and I got it I’ve got to fuck your wife whenever I want since we found out, and she’s loving it…. But believe me so am I!

“Sarah isn’t away this weekend... she's out now picking up guys to fuck and she's going to do it right in front of you. Only one guy knows us and that's Dave the guy you sent our pics too, and yes, I can see your head spinning…you’re right I have been fucking her since then as well as Dave, the guy you sent the pictures to… and tonight I'm going to help her do him too… right in front of you”

She opens the door I can’t believe my eyes, Sarah walks in followed by three guys, I can do nothing but sit there shocked I hoped Claire was teasing me, but No please no….” my once hard cock has shriveled, I’m sat here hands cuffed to a chair, my cock hanging limp out of my pants and my wife has walked in, hand in hand with one guy and 2 more following, they all look at me and laugh…

Sarah looks amazing, the blue and cream bodycon hugging every curve, 4 inch black Loubies, nylon clad legs, and shit I can see suspender bumps… I look back at Claire, she laughs... “yes, look at your wife, my girlfriend, look at her you prick” I look back at Sarah as she pulls her dress up slowly and exposes welt, “stockings” my head explodes. she pulls it up higher… and higher, her pussy comes into view, shit she not wearing anything, her pussy looks amazing, lips hanging slightly, I can see it glistening its framed by what looks like a 4-strap suspender belt, she keeps pulling it up, I see lace... she has a Basque or something similar on...

She slowly turns around and bends over… her arse is amazing, was the first thing he saw on her the night we met, her hands on her bum slowly separate her cheeks, FUCK she’s got a plug in, she won’t ever wear one when I ask, she’s got the blue jeweled plug in her ass and she’s been out with it in….

Sarah walks over to the bed and sits in front of me, she opens her legs wide and I can see straight up her skirt, I am amazed at what I’m seeing... my wife her pussy out in front of all of these people… I can’t take my eyes off of it. I have to take a second look and realise that not only is she not wearing anything, her pussy is bald, completely bald, my eyes widen….

Claire speaks, “Well Sarah, Mikes just released your pussy is shaven… do you want to tell him who shaved it and where?” For the first time, my wife speaks….” well Mike as you’ve been such a tit, I thought id live out one of the things you told Dave you’d like to happen, so what was it you said?

You’d like to send me to Dave’s dressed elegantly” she makes a gesture showing off her dress “so I went to his… remember the story now?” I drop my head.” let’s see… you were going to send me to his shop. his barber shop. I was going to walk in, walk up to him, sit on the chair pull my dress up, tell him to remove my thong, open my legs place them over the arm then tell him to get on his knees and shave my pussy….” my eyes are wide open….” That’s exactly what I did…but unlike your story” she gestures” these 2 were there to watch as well, I haven’t even asked their names and no boys I don’t want to know” she closes her legs. “so that’s the pussy sorted, did you see what else I’ve done? No? well I’m sure you did”

I know what’s coming but shake my head. She stands up quickly bends over and Claire walks over pulls her ass cheeks apart and says” Sarah your naughty girl. where did that anal plug come from. yours is silver, mine is red” hold on what. she has butt plugs. wtf she never lets me do anything to her ass. Sarah’s voice quietly says “sorry Claire but I got so turned on in Dave’s chair and as he is a real man, not like you Mike, I couldn’t say no when he told me he wanted to give me something to remember my first shave by, so, he sent the boys next door to get one from Ann summers, he said as I was being a slut, he wanted to make me his slut, so this is what he did.”

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Northumberland

Loving it ,

Xx

By *antiedsubMan  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

Excellent

By *eajayTV/TS  over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Very hot xx

midlothian

Fareham

He looks over and sees Claire she sits down and just lays her head in one of the guys laps, she kisses his cock through his pants, smiles looks into his eyes and starts biting the guys cock, he turns his head Claire is smiling at me “you think I’m a slut don’t you well tonight you’re going to find out just how much, but that isn’t nothing compared to what she’s going to be tonight” she looks at Sarah so does he and he can't believe it, in shock he sees that she has her hand wrapped around Dave’s cock, and it isn’t small, she smiles licks her lips and drops her head he cannot believe what he is seeing. His wife opens her mouth and engulfs the head of this guys hard cock, licking it biting the head, sliding her mouth down the shaft, until she closes her eyes, she opens her mouth and her lips slowly open and part as they slide down over Daves cock, She is sucking cock right in front of me looking right at me while she's doing it slowly sliding all the way down the cock in her mouth, she has one hand around it and is trying real hard to get it all inside her mouth.

I can see the smile in her eyes and know just how much she’s enjoying this, she's really getting off on forcing me to watch, I don’t want to see the cock sliding down her throat so I try to look right into her eyes, all the time he can hear Dave telling her what to do, and can hear Claire making the most amazing noise as she enjoys what’s happening to her, he looks at Claire and sees that not only is she sucking one guy but he can also see that another is fingering her and he has also pulled her dress her top off and is sucking and biting her nipples, god I loves my wife’s large breasts but for some reason I cant keep my eyes off of Claire’s smaller B cups with little dainty nipples….

She looks a hundred times better than he could imagine and his cock is straining so hard now he really wants to get up walk over and ram his cock in her.

She sees me watching and I can see the laughing in her eyes, when they open wide in shock Ihe looks where she is. I cannot believe it, Sarah is lying there, with all of Daves cock in her mouth all of it fully inside her mouth, she has worked the thing right down her throat and the guy is clearly loving it, this is something she’s never done with me and I cant help and look on in amazement, she slides up revealing inch after inch of solid hard cock and as the tip appears she looks at me “want me to do this to you?” she asks, before I answer she carries on “ well if you do , get a cock like this, one that fills me up, your cock is big, but this thing is huge, I love the way yours feels but sometimes I need a real man to fuck “ and just rams it back into her mouth.

In a daze I hear Claire say “come in” and the door opens… 2 more guys have arrived, she stops what she’s doing walks over to them “hi Martin you came, I told you it would be fun.. umm who is this” she asks at the new arrival who is just staring in shock. Martin responded with a grin “oh this is Chris a buddy of mine, he didn’t believe me when I told him I was leaving to come to an orgy. I think he will now…”

The new guy has no clue where to look, he sees me tied up with my cock pointing to the sky, telling the world just how I felt. sees Sarah with her mouth buried on a cock, her dress over her waist plug in her ass. Claire dress around her waist, small tits pushed up by her Basque, her pussy on display and 2 other guys completely naked and hard..

Naked, wtf had Claire been doing? They were dressed seconds ago, Claire looks at the 2 unknown guys and just says, “sorry boys, but he is here for me so ill see you both later” Martin just sheds his clothes walks over removes Claire’s dress, Picks her up and carries her to the sofa, he drops her and at the same time just drops to his knees and in what looks like one motion rams his cock deep inside her. I have never heard a noise like it a growl groan scream all tangled up as one as he just starts pounding into her, I have never seen anyone fuck like this, its animalistic, there is no caress, no care he is just pounding into Claire as hard and fast as he can… Chris is still just stood there the other 2 guys are now walking towards Sarah, they are wanking their cocks to keep hard they look at Dave who smiles, Sarahs mouth comes off of his cock, she looks at the boys and without saying a word invites them to join in, they look at me and one of them just says.. “you dreamt of her being a slut, now she’s going to get fucked like one”

Sarah gestures and one of the guys moves forward, her mouth plowing up and down the cock in her mouth, she gestures again and he moves down between her legs, puts his hand between down feels how wet she is and puts his cock right next to her pussy, it is glistening with juice and looks like she is really ready for this. and I know that I am going to have to see her used like the online slut I always pretend she is.

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

By *leopatra 64Couple  over a year ago

Poole

Mmm

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

By *unning foxMan  over a year ago

walsall

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

midlothian

Nice

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Northumberland

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *untingtonMan  over a year ago

Just round the corner

What an fantastic story, so well written and erotic, can't wait for more

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

Fareham

I don’t want to see what happens so turn to face Claire , Martin is still pounding into her like a man possessed, all you can hear is her moaning, breathing short and panting, but the main thing I can hear is the noise her pussy is making, without seeing it I know that every stroke is making her squirt, the wet squelching and her body convulsing in a way I’ve never seen before, Martin pulls out fast and a gush, no a torrent of juices flows from her pussy, I can’t believe what a mess it looks red, soaking but looks angry, Martin looks up just laughs at me and says “if you weren’t such a dickhead this could be you”, then looks at Chris, “ mate get your fucking cock out and get it in her mouth, her pussy is fucked and she’s too loud when you fuck her ass” she just groans “ no Martin not yet, please not yet” rolls onto her side, brings up a leg to steady herself reaches down slides her fingers into her pussy and then just pushes them soaking wet into her ass, ”now Martin, now” she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath.

Chris isn’t mucking around, he’s stepped out of his clothes walked to her face grabbed her head and just slides his cock into her mouth, her

head is now being held tight to the body of one guy while he face fucks her as hard as he can, and then the groan again as martin slides his cock slowly into her tight ass and the look on her face says it all she's loving it, and I’m shocked. I knew she’d be dirty but she isn’t dirty, she’s just a cock hungry slut a real dirty slut and I can’t help smiling as her hubby thinks she’s a good girl when she goes out, especially with my Mrs “butter wouldn’t melt” Sarah...

Over the noises the 3 of them are making I hear Sarah speak, if speak is the right word, I turn my head back, not knowing where to look and my mind goes blank, I hear what she’s saying but my mind, my eyes can’t believe what I’m seeing, I just stare at the scene in front of me. The two f the guys have picked her up and carried her across to the table and laid her down, all the time she is moaning and shaking, as they laid her down on her back, her head hanging over the edge, one of them reaches up grabs her breasts and squeezes her nipples hard. So hard she screams her eyes close, she hates pain, I know she hates pain she doesn’t mind a little slap or gentle strokes on her ass but hates pain, she opens her eyes and all she can see is cock after cock all hard and pointing in her direction, she looks around and stares straight at me and lays back lifts her knees up opens her legs very wide, "fuck me, fuck me now” she demands, "make me come, fuck me treat me like the slut I am".

At this the Dave grabs her legs and in one movement pushed his cock all the way into her tight wet cunt his balls banging on her ass as he did so " Oh shit that feels so fucking good" she said as he pulled out and then forced his cock back in again he started to move quicker and quicker Sarah moans get louder and louder, "shut her up" said one of the other guys "stick a dick in her fucking mouth and shut her up" she looks into the eyes of the nearest guy and just nods, he walks up grabs her head and slowly pushes his dick all the way down her throat, she gags but he carries on "you fucking whore" he says as it slides in and he feels it pass the bend in her mouth, seeing this one of the others picks up a bottle of massage oil covers his hand in it and rolls her onto her side.

The other guy walks away and I can hear him in the kitchen, what the fuck is he doing in there I think, my eyes fixated on the huge cock sliding in to my wife’s tight pussy, I cannot believe what he’s done, he’s brought bloody oil from the kitchen with him, pours some on his fingers "You said treat you like a fucking whore so here goes" as he says this just yanks the plug from her ass and he pushes 2 oil soaked fingers into her ass, as he does her whole body tenses and Dave groans “my god her cunts grabbed me like a vice, I can’t move, I know just how he feels as she does this to me, uses her muscle to milk my cock I know exactly what she’s doing and know he’s gong to lose..

Dave slowly slides out of her, slides back in and then I see it, his cock pulsing and I know he’s coming in her, some guy is cumming in my wife’s pussy, his cock pulses 5, 6 7 times and she shudders and I know she’s cumming too, my wife’s cumming on some one else’s cock and I can do nothing but watch… he pulls out and as he does a stream of juice falls from her wide open cunt, a mixture of her and loads of his cum, he looks at me smiles, I’m angry, really angry, but know there’s nothing I can do about it..

The guy fingering her ass has now slid 3 into her, Dave tells him to make sure she’s well lubed as he’s fucking her ass first, “after all its my shop she came to for her shave” Its now I notice Dave is still hard, no not hard, solid, his cock is like a fucking iron bar and must be 9 inches + and wide, I’m shocked Sarah could take him, but am scared that he will hurt her if he does fuck her ass.. “Dave no please not her ass” I stammer Sarah hears this and pushes the guy in her mouth out, she looks me in the eye and just says “Mike, shut the fuck up, this is your fault, your making and I’ll do what the hell I want..”

midlothian

ayr / glasgow

Worcester

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

"For years I've written short stories for my wife and before we met for some female friends. I've been a long time reader so thought I'd add one of mine here.

Walking into the house I am stunned to see Claire my wife’s best friend sitting there, she looks stunning, she’s dressed in a cream and blue bodycon dress tights and a pair of cream Louboutin heels, she knows just what I like, she stands up walks towards me then touches and kisses me on the cheek, why is my wife Sarah’s best friend sat waiting for me in our empty house she knows Sarah is away for the weekend, she takes my hand and turning leads me into the bedroom, I cannot believe this is happening. She sits me down and I’m is shocked when she cuffs me to the chair, she can see the confusion on my face she smiles bends down and undoes his belt smiling she reaches in and closes her hand over his cock.

He is stunned, she's never been like this before, sure she has teased me which Sarah knew about, and she’s always told me that Claire is up for a good time and always encourages me to see for myself, as she knows I’ve always fancied Claire and wanted to take her so much further than the teasing. She drops onto the floor kneeling and looks right into my eyes, her hand stroking my thigh, “Claire don’t tease, you know I want you” she smiles slides the zipper on my jeans down, slides her small dainty hands into my jeans and my cock instantly hardens, she giggles “look at that how excited are you” she whispers, her fingers wrap around me and she slowly pulls me out of my pants.. she moves her head towards me licking her lips as she does, she looks up straight into my eyes, then laughs stands up and steps back...

“You prick you absolute prick” she says, “you think you can take pictures from my phone and post them online and send them to some guy telling him to wank off over me, you… you fucking prick.” she breathes in. “you thought I'd not find out, didn't you? well I've got news for you I thought you were doing something like that so told Sarah” She walks to the door backing away from me, still speaking

“Sarah searched your browser history and found all the images you’ve used of her and me and the things you’ve told other men you do to us” she laughs, “what a joke a Bull and cuckold site and you playing the bull with the shit you made up about us. Three sums, bondage, gang bangs… Christ you’re hardly man enough for her, you could never cope with me let alone us both”

I’m struck dumb, all the thoughts in my head, how did she find out, when... what the fuck Sarah she knows….FUCK she will kill me she’s always said I can take pictures but never to show them to anyone…

I hear Claire “so we, yes WE decided to set you up, Sarah’s been chatting to guys on your profile, so we decided to get our own back... FFS Mike, me and Sarah had chatted about us both taking you on your 50th as a proper surprise present, do you like the dress? The shoes? Fuck and wait until you see what I’m wearing underneath…” she sighs, “and Sarah has exactly the same outfit as me, well sort of hers is blue and cream, her shoes black, this is the effort we’d put in, yes you prick, you were going to get to fuck me, watch me and Sarah fucking, which we do all the time.. but not now” she shakes her head “you will never get to fuck me now, ever”

I can’t say a thing, my mind is all over the place at what I’m hearing, fuck me, she was going to fuck me, Sarah is Bi, they fuck... holy shit what the fuck do I do? say? “Claire, please let me..” it’s as far as I get.. “shut up you fucking idiot, once we knew you were doing it we decided to set you up and my god are you going to regret doing it…

"

Fareham

The guy at her head then grabs her head steadies it and then just carries on face fucking her, the noises she’s making, the dribble coming out of her mouth, “what have I done? I’ve turned my wife into an animal” I can not believe this, Sarah my prim and proper with has a cock in her mouth and another huge cock being lubed up to take her ass, I can not believe this can not believe what I’ve done.

Dave walks over tells the guy fingering Sarah’s ass to move, he does without hesitation, but walks around grabs her leg raises it high and starts to fuck her, “shit Dave I can’t feel a fucking thing, you’ve opened her so much and she’s full of cum” with no messing around he starts to fuck her very hard and feeling her brests and the bullet hard nipples on them, Dave has positioned himself by her ass, says “Stop moving until I’m in her ass ok?” both guys stop Sarah’s body is shaking she is still in the throws of passion, ecstasy or just lost in the haze of being fucked…

He slowly starts to push against her tight bud, her eyes now wide open, she cant say a thing as the cock is still buried deep into her mouth he releases the pressure drops some more lube on his fingers slides them in, she gasps, he opens his fingers and she tenses as he’s know really stretching her ass, starts moving his hand in a corkscrew motion, Sarah’s eyes are wide, she’s staring straight at me, I know exactly what she’s saying, “your fault, this is all your fault” but I also know she’s also loving every second of it, she knows she only has to say no and it would stop..

Dave takes out his fingers and pushes his cock up her ass, she squeals as its head pushes past her muscle for the first time, her whole body tenses, the burning sensation getting hot as the cock in her ass is pulled out, it then slides back in quicker than before then it is pulled out and pushed back in again the burning slowly subsides into and ache, an ache for more, she closes her eyes as her ass clenches over the cock inside her, Dave is moving slowly, but forcefully, he nods and the guys in her mouth and pussy start moving again, the guy in her pussy making sure he and Dave get the motion right, as they do they both start increasing in speed, not the pounding she was getting but hard full deep strokes into her tightest of holes…

“all I can feel is your cock smashing into mine” the guy in her pussy moans Dave just shrugs, his cock now moving easier and quicker into Sarah’s body, without warning Dave tenses, “FUCK!!” I’m cumming he shouts” and his cock pulses again and again as he shoots stream after stream of cum into my wife’s virgin ass, I’m seeing her take the first come ever into her virgin ass, she shudders and sucks really hard and feels the cock in her mouth explode and spunk shoots into her mouth, she swallows as much as she can, the softening cock falls from her mouth leaving a trail of cum on her cheeks, the guy who was fucking her stops walks to her face and then does something she has always refused to do, suck him after its been inside her, she suck he strokes, then he takes it out of her mouth and he erupts over her face, another first another “No Mike, you cant come on my face” moment… that’s 3 things she’s done that I can’t, her as, sucking her pussy from a cock and come over her face…

Laying on the table spunk everywhere, dribbling from her mouth, her face covered in it, her pussy looking a right mess but most of all I can see streams of cum leaking out of what was a virgin ass, she sighs, “holy fuck that’s was good, Dave get that thing hard and let Claire enjoy it, I need 5 to recover”. Shit, Claire I’ve been so bewitched by Sarah I forgot Claire was in the room too, I turn my head she is now sat on top of Martin, riding him and the Chris is stood behind her and its obvious she’s also being ass fucked, the difference is, both guys aren’t moving, Claire is fucking them, controlling them, “ I wonder if her hubby has any idea just what a dominant, dirty cock loving women he’s married, all of a sudden she stops turns her head “Chris, don’t you fucking dare, you come when I tell you too and not before understand.. when I want you to come I will tell you, got it…” you can see he’s close really close, Martins eyes are also closed I know he’s trying to hold back, but know he’s losing the battle, she starts moving again, talking telling them what she’s feeling the words coming out of her mouth are rude graphic, “Mike “ I hear and turn just as Sarah leans in and kisses me, her face covered in cum and at that moment I cum, my wife kissing me covered in other men’s cum and I lose control and cum all over myself…”Mike, WTF, Claire, he’s just cum on himself” I drop my head in shame at what I’ve become…

midlothian

So horny

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

Such a great sexy story

Fareham

I strain against the cuffs to try and get up but can’t move Claire has me secured so well, Sarah walks away grabs Claire’s face and kisses her, not a peck not like a friend a deep lingering full on tongue in her mouth take me to bed and fuck me kiss, as she breaks she smiles “thanks baby I really needed this, I’m going to clean this mess up and ill be back” She walks out the door leaving Claire on her own, she now has 2 guys fucking her, 3 more wanking themselves back to hardness and me still strapped down….

Claire looks around smiles giggles “oh my what a lucky girl I am, think we need to change a few things” Martin and Chris look at each other and start moving, both of them now fucking her hard, really hard, her head drops and she’s telling them all sorts, “ fuck me come on fuck me that’s it harder come on harder, I want you to come, please come “ Martin looks at Chris nods and they both start pounding harder and harder and without warning, she comes, “Fuck!!! she’s pissed on me” Chris shouts, But neither of them stops pounding, Martin is the first to lose control, he thrusts in hard tenses and then starts cumming deep in her, “ YES! Come in my cunt” she screams “come in me, Chris do it come in me NOW!” he does, he rams inside her deep and his whole body is jerking convulsing as he to comes in her…

She collapses onto Martin and Chris’ cock falls out of her, releasing a mixture of their juices onto the sofa. its then I realise that her ass is untouched, his cock was in her pussy with Martins, both of them had been fucking her pussy. I am amazed for the hundredth time today, she took both cocks in her pussy, she roles off of Martin, if I thought my wife’s pussy was a mess, Claire’s looks like it’s been punched… wide is an understatement, its gaping, and cum is just streaming out of her, “boys thankyou I needed that, my pussy has never been so full, stretched fucked,” she looks up at the rest of us “I need a minute boys please just a minute, but you 3 better get ready cos I’m not ready to quit, I just need to clean up.”

Clean up. Christ, I need cleaning up, I have come all over my lap, my trousers soaked in cum, and I’m now sat here hard again, I’ve hated what’s happened, but loved it at the same time, exciting, horney, amazing but Humiliating as well. I can hear the shower running and know Sarah’s taking a long well earnt shower, cleaning herself up because I know this night hasn’t ended.

I see movement, “you there, you there Dave here, Martin Chris there, it’s your turn to watch” Claire is moving the guys around the room,

“Dave, you ready? I want that thing exactly where Sarah had it,” you pointing to the guy Who’d come over Sarah’s face, “ill suck your cock, but if you come on my face ill rip your fucking cock off, You” pointing to the last guy “bad news you get to put your cock in my cum filled cunt, ok?” the guys just nodded and moved around one on his back on the floor his cock hard and ready, she lowers herself onto him, the other kneels and feeds his cock into her mouth, Dave sort of kneels/stands behind her and just slides into her pussy, he’s going to use her juices and their cum to lube himself into her ass…

He pulls out she drops onto the guys cock, grabs the guy in front, pulls his cock into her mouth, she literally swallows it in one go, she’s got no gag reflex and you can see her throat bulge as it slides in…Dave lets her settle and then shuffles forward presses his cock head against her asshole and pushes, it just slides straight in, “Shit girl, you’re an anal lover aren’t you, my cocks never slid into an ass that easy before” her head just sort of nods to say yes, Martin is now stood there watching Chris has his phone in his hand, he’s now filming the entire thing, what a dick… He moves around shooting everything the cocks in her body her face her enjoyment everything, she sees him and doesn’t seem to care. Now its not my wife I’m actually loving what I’m seeing, a beautiful women basque askew, stockings ripped hair a mess, being fucked by three guys all only interested in their own pleasure, just fucking her as hard as they can using her without a care in the world, she’s loving every second, next to no noise, just grunts, groans, and the noise form her pussy squelching and he knows she’s just leaking all over the carpet,, Fuck ill have to get this place cleaned he thinks and just laughs to himself…

They are using her and she’s loving it, gone is the prick teasing women I was to afraid to touch and she’s been replaced by some rampant women who lives for cock and more cock…I can feel my cock stiffening and know there is nothing I can do as I know I’m going to come again, I look down to hide my embarrassment and its then that I see Sarah kneeling naked in front of me slowly wanking my cock into her wide open mouth, her head in my lap, my cock in her mouth and see that martin has sat next to her he whispers in her ear, she shakes her head no, he says something else, she hesitates looks at me and then slowly nods, she rolls over my cock falling from her mouth, “Be gentle Martin, I’m sore and I’ve never had that done before, if you hurt me it ends OK?” He nods and she opens her legs, wide, very wide, he looks around sees the oil, pours it over his hand making sure its coated and then slowly gently slides 2 fingers into her, 3, then 4 then, omg his entire fist is in my wife’s pussy… she sighs tries to open her legs even wider, looks up at me “ Mike, add this to the list of things you’ve never done”

Worcester

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Brilliant, keep it up!!

By *ightNWet69Woman  over a year ago

dark side of the moon

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

bradford

By *lare_thomas38TV/TS  over a year ago

my town

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

ayr / glasgow

Fareham

His hand is twisting slowly slight movement in and out, her head resting on my lap, she seems so relaxed, she’s got a guys hand fully in her and there is no reaction, she must be in agony, she’s never had anything like this in her before, fuck she moans if I use 3 fingers in her and his whole fist in side her and she’s actually loving it, the look on her face says it all, shit she’s already said she’s sore and his hand is now moving bigger circles and in and out a lot more, she rolls her head opens her mouth and just closes it on my cock, nothing more, no sucking no movement, like its just there to comfort her…

I don’t know where to look, at Sarah’s fisted pussy or Claire being totally fucked or “air tight” as they call it. she like Sarah just seems to be in a state of suspension, there’s no reaction, cocks pounding in and out of her ass, pussy and her face being fucked and if I didn’t know better id says she was out cold, if it wasn’t for the occasional grunt moan or sigh, you’d never know she was there, the guys however were grunting talking telling her what they were going to do, FFS what else could they do both girls have been fucked every way you can imagine, they only thing left was 2 cocks in an ass or anal fisting at that thought I lose control and without warning cum in Sarah’s mouth, she just swallows drinking everything I give her, Martin is now just fist fucking her, hard his whole hand is coming fully out and he’s punching it back in, no noise escape her lips, nothing, not a thing.

Martin looks at her smiles, and removes his hand, looks her in the eyes wipes his hand, stands up kisses her forehead, and without saying a thing, him and Chris dress and walk out the door…I look over at Claire, all three of the guys are now out of her body, she’s on her knees, all 3 have their cocks in front of her face, she smiles and just says do it, please do it… All 3 explode covering her in cum it’s on her face dripping off of her nipples, she just collapses onto the sofa, curls up and it looks like she falls asleep, Sarah looks at Dave and just says “thank you, I’ve never had a day like it, and believe me ill be back to see you when ever I want too,” Dave looks at me, she shakes her head “Don’t worry he will be fine with it, I think things have changed in this house and for the better” Sarah stands walks over and curls up with Claire. Like the other 2 the guys know its over and they just walk out clothes in hand to dress in the hall.

I’m sat there still cuffed to the chair, dick out dried cum everywhere, my wife and her bestie curled up together, stroking each other and softly sensuously kissing, Claire whispers something Sarah roles over looks at me, gets up, un cuffs me I stand up stiffly I look up and realise I’ve been there for 5 hours, my legs hardly work, I get up walk into the kitchen get a drink turn around, the girls are back on the sofa I walk in Kiss Sarah on the forehead, go to walk away She nods at Claire, “her too she deserves it” I bend to kiss her forehead and she’s moves slightly, and our mouths touch her tongue slides into my mouth all can taste is cum, but there is no way I am pulling away from her, like the girls earlier it’s a proper toe curling dick hardening snog, all the time I’ve been wanting to do this and I’m doing it to a cum covered women whose pussy and arse like my wife’s is gapping, raw and angry and I never wanted it more. I break the kiss stand up and walk to the door, Sarah asks where I’m going, I just nod upstairs, and walk out the door.

As I walk up the stairs, I hear a voice, “Mike, give us 5 and we will both be up we need to thank you because if you hadn’t been such a prick, none of this would have happened” Its Claire. “That’s right hunny well be up in 5 to discuss what we do next but you are going to love what we are planning…”

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

midlothian

Oh love it

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

barton le clay/Harrow

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

bradford

huntingdon

So love this to happen to me

Fareham

Laying in the bed closing my eyes, all I can see is the girls, the one I love, well in reality the two I love, being fucked like sluts, doing things I cold never imagine them doing, Sarah, fisted, pussy fucked full of god knows how much cum, and none of it mine, her husbands, and Claire, OMG what a women, I knew she was dirty but never knew just how much of a disgusting bitch she could be, but my eyes are well and truly opened to that, but me, I’ve gone from a guy who controls 150 others at work, to a man who sat and watched his wife getting fucked.. or was it watch his wife fuck and control the guys she was with, making me cum over myself more than once… Humiliating, what was I? I thought I was a bull alpha male but I’ve been shown tonight that I’m what was the word, a cuck, cuckold? Or am I?

No, I’m not I can’t be, I dominate Sarah in bed, don’t I, or does she Dominate me? I’m confused but I do know that I enjoyed every second of the day’s fun, from being called out for posting Claire online to watching the girls being fucked and slutty and even losing control and cumming on myself. I feel the bed move slightly and open my eyes, I cant see a thing, other than Claire’s well fucked raw pussy perched just above my face, it stinks, the smell is stomach churning but before I can say or do anything it drops onto my face and slides down to my mouth, I know its Claire because she has really small lips, unlike Sarah’s whose are much larger, “Michael” even Sarah doesn’t call me that, no one has since childhood.. “be a good boy and clean my pussy” I hesitate “Michael, please, be gentle but she wants her pussy cleaned” Sarah is begging me to eat her friend’s pussy, I move my tongue, and the taste is vile, mixed cum pussy juice sweat, lube everything, as I touch her, she flinches “gently, I said fucking gently” typical she had cock pounding into her, 2 at once all sorts fists god knows what else yet my tongue hurts her.. I move again, gently my tongue passing her lips, she relaxes and lowers herself fully onto my face and clenches, causing all of the juices inside her to pour out over my face, its vile, but then it changes, the taste of pussy begins to take over, I start moving slowly, deeply, licking every part of her pussy I can get to, she starts riding my face back and forth, speeding up my cock is rock hard, I can not remember the last time it felt this hard, my hands slide up her body and brush her small pert breasts, her nipples slide between my fingers I squeeze, she stops moving I release and she starts moving again, riding my face like a women possessed, I drop a hand, slide it between us, slide it into her soaking pussy, then without hesitation just push it and another into her arse, she groans, tenses shudders cum is dripping out all over me, it’s everywhere I can feel it on my neck, my ears, its flowing from her I’ve never ever experienced this but I know she has.

Then it hits me, the scent, the taste, I now know what the strange scent was I could smell and taste on Sarah after she had been on a “girls’ night out” more of a girl’s night in, how long have theses 2 been lovers, how many times has Sarah come home from a night with her lover to then fuck me. My mind is reeling, I don’t blame her Claire is stunning, her pussy wow, what it can take, the taste, if I never get this again, I will never forget the way she tastes smells, feels, her pussy is... moving she’s moving down my body WTF no wait please don’t, Holy shit she’s sliding down my body, Sarah is waiting and as Clair moves, Sarah’s pussy drops onto my face, this is a pussy I’m used to, this is shit…my cocks been engulfed Claire is sliding down my cock my wife’s bestie is fucking me, her pussy its tight, she’s had assorts thrown in her tonight and she’s gripping me like she’s never been fucked, my god what a women, Sarah’s pussy is now grinding down on me, my tongue deep inside my wife, my cock deep inside her friend, even if I wanted to I couldn’t move, the only thing I can do is thrust into her, and my god I’m thrusting as hard as I can, but hoping that I don’t cum to quick, I don’t want this to end.

barton le clay/Harrow

Excellent, nice to see you getting a reward!

bradford

ayr / glasgow

Worcester

Whiteley

Fareham

Sarah speeds up the motions on my face, my tongue all over her pussy, her lips, inside her, her clit is extra sensitive, every time I touch it she flinches, so I try to hit it, bite it suck it hard, but she keeps moving, we both know if I hit it right she’s done, but she keeps moving her clit away, so I grab her waist pull her down, and try to hold her still, she struggles and moves slightly, my tongue slides down her pussy and as she stops I know just what she wants, I tense my tongue and she feels it and stops, she lowers herself and I’m now doing the only anal I’ve ever been allowed to do, she rises, falls rises falls and my tense hard tongue is fucking her ass, it’s the only thing other than fingers I’ve ever been allowed to put in her ass and she loves it always has because it was small soft and gentle, but I’ve seen her ass being destroyed, no way I don’t get to fuck her ass now… Claire has stopped moving, I can hear her whispering, but no idea what’s being said, all I know is that I want to come in her, deep inside her tight cock gripping pussy, she slowly slides up me, stopping just as the head is falling out of her, plunges down repeats the movement again but doesn’t stop, I feel her lips closing over the head as she lets it fall, I’m gm gutted, feel cheated, but then she grips me moves slightly and her body is penetrated again, but its looser, much looser, how.., how does her pussy get so loose so quick, I’m confused, it feels different, dryer, deeper, much wider, loose, then it clicks, she’s fucking me but fucking me with her ass. I am fucking Claire in the ass, it is looser than any pussy I’ve ever been in, much looser, different, but strangely better, the sensations running through my cock, my head, my body, my mind, she speeds up, the sensation changes friction increases, Sarah is now moving in time, my tongue and cock both in a beautiful women’s ass, both using me as their toy, as they see fit, Claire clenches tighter, moves faster harder and then it happens I cum, no warning, no sensation, I just cum as I do Claire stops, sighs and I feel her sliding up and my cock slaps against my stomach.. spent done finished, Sarah raises up taking her weight off of my face she falls to the other side of me and curls up, I don’t know what to do so lay there with my lovers next to me…

I wake up, cold alone daylight streaming through the open curtains, the house is quiet, I get up shower, remembering the night we all had, getting out I can smell coffee, walk into the kitchen the house is empty, nothing but hot coffee I sit on the sofa, can see the stains from last night look at the table and remember what I saw, and a note on the table, All it says is Mike…I read it, drop it to the floor pick up my phone type in the web address that’s in the note, it opens it’s a live feed, its Sarah & Claire, “hi babes, thought you’d like to meet Claire’s Hubby, He was the one who found our photos online and came up with the idea to get back at you, especially for showing Claire off” I blink and cant believe it as Chris walks into view….” Hi Mate, Lets talk about the future”….

millstreet

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

Tamar Valley

Soooo horny xxx

By *haneportsMan  over a year ago

portsmouth

" "

Wow. Your a very pretty gurl. X

By *ton_maleMan  over a year ago

Shoreham

Great story

Poole

Great story

By *andyindarloMan  over a year ago

wednesbury...

Great story. Love to hear more

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

Excellent

Fareham

Thanks for all the comments, ill write some more and get it up ASAP,

bradford

Worcester

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Absolutely fantastic hope there’s more of this to follow

By *issy and hotCouple  over a year ago

middlesbrough

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

By *elly61TV/TS  over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Fareham

The gist of the conversation was simple, the girls had been fucking for a while, he knew and was happy with it, he was the one who found the photos on the site I used, he told the girls who both got angry at the breach of confidence and that they were now all over the site, so he through his mate Dave set me up to fail. He told Dave to lure me in set up some fantasies and then when the time was right would set the trap and see what happened, the only set back the day Sarah walked in 2 of Dave’s ex-Army buddies had arrived and he couldn’t kick them out, so the trap set hadn’t gone to plan but he had warned them all on their WhatsApp group and the girls had decide to see what happened.

Going forward… now here where it got interesting, Chris while like me an Alpha at work, was defiantly sub at home, their, yes he used the word “their” Dom was Dave. Sarah was currently deciding if she wanted to experiment with this lifestyle, but was already entwined with Claire and Chris, she was both of theirs play toy, lover and had been for months, and what ever happened this wasn’t changing, I was made fully aware that for my marriage to last this was not negotiable, Sarah would still live with me, mostly, but would from time to time stay with them, either together or either one of them, and if Sarah wanted to she would still allow me to have a sex life wither at home, but on her terms, not mine…

He talked bout the things that the girls had done, the videos he had of them, of him, the three of them, describing the girls fucking in detail in showers at sex clubs, the things that they had done as a female couple on their nights out, he even sent me some photos, Sarah pinned to the wall in a shower, her leg over Claire’s shoulder, Claire face buried in her pussy, Sarah’s back arched pulling Claire’s hair, others of them in the shower Claire fingers buried in Sarah’s pussy, Chris’ reflection in the mirror naked as he wanked himself over the scene in from of him, them all in 3sums, him on the bed the girls sat on him riding him, kissing each other, photos of him fucking Sarah, Claire fucking her with an angry looking dildo, you name it they had done it.

I sat there stunned while he spouted all this shit about what I would and couldn’t do, what he and Claire were happy to do, what Sarah could and couldn’t do, being honest I switched off, I wasn’t interested in hearing anymore more from him I knew exactly what was going to happen because I knew something he didn’t.

Yes, this was a set up Yes I had used photos from Claire’s phone, Yes I had posted them online, yes he did find them, I could hear him talking still, but inwardly laughed, I let him finish, then just said, “look I need time to think this over, I’m going” looked at the screen saw my wife, saw her Bestie saw them both looking and the smile in their eyes and shut the connection..

It went silent, I walked into the kitchen, made a coffee sat down at my computer, looked for the program I needed, switched it on and then smiled, the screen burst into life various scense popped up, d*unk my coffee and smiled.

How the fuck did I manage to get photos from someone phone, whose phone security is 2 stage,

1 face recognition,

2 finger prints?

How id I manipulate that and then take the images without being caught, when the phone is either in her hand, taking photos or in her bag, I couldn’t, so yes this was a set up and one that he was too stupid to see.

huntingdon

Ooo lovely twist

barton le clay/Harrow

This is gonna be interesting!

By *ambiandThumperCouple  over a year ago

up near the top

Can't wait for this turnaround

ayr / glasgow

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Nice

By *urvitlotsMan  over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

I thought this had cum to an end at 7, nice to now read on and see what happens ….

Fareham

The screens are all in motion, all 9 of them, 3 of them basic boring stuff front door back door, but the other 6 show everything they need, no close ups just an action replay of the whole night’s fun. I cannot believe how hard it was not to laugh last night when Chris walked in with “his” mate Martin… if only he knew that me and Mart go back 25, no 30 years and that him and Sarah have fucked more than a few times, yes last night was the first time he’d fucked Claire, but only because I wanted him to play a role with Chris and couldn’t take the chance of them fucking like old friends.

Yes the girls are best mates, and but have been playing on and off for years since we first met at a swingers party that she was at with a “friend” the girls hit it off, so much that the guy she was with got so pissed at her ignoring him that he left, 5 hours we sat and chatted me in a towel, Sarah in some roman type thigh high heeled sandals, see through electric blue fishnet body stocking, Claire in a fake latex catsuit with a hole cut out around her nipples and pussy, she looked good but the holes were sort of jagged, fake assed friend had literally bought some cheap shit from eBay / china and cut the hole with scissors, oh yeah and some really crap looking stripper shoes the whole outfit must have cost £5 .. how someone could look so sexy but cheap at the same time was hard to describe, but the nastiness and cheapness of the outfit, did it, but you could see there was something there that was more than she appeared and I wanted to get to the bottom of it all.

“so a couple of questions, you can answer if you want or tell to me fuck off” she smiles, looks at Sarah and responds, “no he isn’t my partner, he’s a friend of my husbands, yes we play, sort of, he gets off on me going out with others, me telling him all we get up to, yes this shit” she gestures at her clothes “are his idea of a sexy outfit, yes I know I look as cheap as fuck and whorish, no I wouldn’t fuck me in his shit either, but when I play with others the game is that I’m theirs for the night so act like they want me to, apparently mu hubby gets off on it”

I look at Sarah, she knows what I want to ask so does it “I take it you’re a sub and your husband a dom?” Claire laughs, “No, were normal, don’t do SM or any of that, but my hubby is very dominate at work, so when the playful mood strikes, he likes to pretend to be what’s the word a cluck.” Sarah spits her drink out “No Claire it’s cuck, cuckold, a guy who like getting off when his girl fucks others and makes him feel worthless” she laughs, “no I’m the one that feels worthless, I’m not going to lie, I love sex, love being fucked but it’s the way he and his mates make me feel that makes me worthless, I already know he’s going to be pissed as his mate would have told him by now that nothing’s happened, and he’s been dumped for some couple.” I Laugh “you can always bullshit him and say he was treating you like shit and some stunning women took you away and fucked you in front of everyone”

You can see the look on her face, she’s shocked, “but, no Um I um I’m not into girls.” Sarah laughs out loud, “don’t worry neither am I, but” she hesitates “if I was, you, well you would tempt me but not in that cheap shit. Just tell him we did while her hubby watched on and then wanked off, and if the idiot he sent you with had waited then he’d have seen it and joined in too, tell him you laid there and I did everything to you, caressed grope fingered even ate you” The wheels start turning and you can see her head going over and over what could happen and she nods, “yes that would work, he’s always wanted me to “eat pussy” but I’ve never been tempted”

We made sure we got her home, the girls swapped numbers and as predicted her hubby loved the idea, forgot all about his mate and kept pestering Claire for details and when was she going to do it again, if only he knew what would happen..

By *upiterqueenWoman  over a year ago

Cornwall

Definitely want to see where you go with this next?

By *ilberryMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Worcester

NIce!!

millstreet

Plymouth

Loving this .

More please...

ayr / glasgow

barton le clay/Harrow

Tamar Valley

Nice twist xxx

By *restonM50Man  over a year ago

preston

Great story

Fareham

Claire became a regular with us on our nights out, always telling him what happened, when in fact 90% of the time all we did was drink chat watch others fucking and actually having a great time, other times the girls would play, not with each other, but they would find some guy and both have their fun with him, while I watched from afar, I never joined in, I enjoyed watching Sarah enjoying herself, and having Claire joining her made it even better. Then one-night Chris asked for pictures, she hesitated, his text made it clear she had no choice, he wanted proof as he wasn’t getting updates from his mates anymore. I told her not to worry we could sort it out, Sarah then explained that I loved taking photos and had quite an extensive camera and studio set up, so we got home, and laughing while we did it we took pictures, from the camera angle they were dirty as fuck, but the camera told lies. while it looked like the girls were touching caressing, fingering and fucking, in reality while hey may have been touching that’s it skin on skin and between pictures all hey did was laugh their assess off, the pictures became a regular occurrence on the nights out, sometimes id join in but most of the time it was the 2 of them and occasionally in the private rooms of clubs, we would get proper shots of them playing with guys.

Wed been doing this for maybe 2 years, when one night, it happened, Claire had her head between Sarah’s legs faking “the shot” when all I heard was Sarah’s breath change her hands drop and she grabbed the head between her legs and just pulled it in tight, “don’t you stop, don’t you dare stop” I looked at her, eyes wide open, her head dropped back and I knew, Claire was actually eating her pussy, I moved to get a better view and all I could see where her lips covering my wife’s pussy, small movements at first but I knew, Claire’s tongue was deep inside Sarah, and she was loving it.. her hand moved up and I knew from the movement that she also had her fingers inside the pussy in front of her face, her mouth released from her pussy, I could see 2 fingers inside my wife and the tongue darting around and over her clit, Sarah’s back arched her nipples hardened, her chest flushed and she came, id never managed to make her cum that quick.

Claire smiled, turned her face towards me, it was soaking, she slid up slightly, the bed was soaked, holy shit she’d gushed, now I can make her do it, but never that quickly. Claire is still moving up, her mouth closes over the nipple in front of her, a sharp intake of breath a groan and Sarah grabs her hair, pulls it slightly, “don’t you dare stop, don’t you stop, keep…. oh my god, please don’t stop” Claire still has fingers inside my wife, her thumb circling the hard clit her head sliding across from one hard engorged nipple to the other, Hands grab her head and pull it up their lips entwine, kissing stroking, I look down, the girls are rubbing each other’s pussies with their thighs, hands on breasts, pinching nipples pulling hair, I hear it before I see it, Sarah has slapped Claire’s ass, a bright red hand print visible, Claire head arches back, “again, do it again” a hand comes down harder, the smack so loud it echo, “god yes, do it again, harder, HARDER” Sarah responds slapping her ass as hard as she can, Claire growls “ HARDER” Sarah looks at me, her eyes pleading and I know what she wants, she wants me to do it for her, “DO IT” Claire demanded, so I do, CRACK my hand hits her left cheek, followed by my other hand on her right, “Bastard” she yells, “that fucking hurt,,, Do it again”

I place my hand on her stinging cheek, “Claire, if you want me to punish you for being a dirty slut, DO NOT demand, ask. Ask me nicely and I will do it, demand and I will ignore you” I let it sink in for a second, “do you understand” her response told me all I needed to know “yes Sir” I smiled “please will you punish me, I’m being a very bad,” Crack, my hand hit her right cheek “girl” she groaned, Sarah looked at me and smiled, she knew just where this was going to lead, she knew just what was going to happen, she knew what Claire was going to suffer, enjoy, beg for, she knew as she had done so many times, here in the bedroom, in our garage playroom where we could be very loud and if Claire was really lucky, in public at one of the many BDSM clubs we attended..

She sighed as Claire’s head moved down slowly back down towards her pussy, she moved as well, pushing Claire further down the bed, until her legs had slid between the upright metal bed frame pushing her ass up higher, She knew just what I wanted, knew just how to position Claire, Claire was presented to me, feet and lower leg through the bedframe, her gorgeous hand printed ass above the frame, her head held between my wife’s legs, her mouth held over her pussy, Sarah’s, back arched to push the tongue just where she wanted it. She then looked at me nodded and I knew she was ready, I rubbed my hands over Claire’s warm ass, and start to undo my belt.

ayr / glasgow

barton le clay/Harrow

bradford

[Removed by poster at 07/02/22 14:09:31]

bradford

Worcester

Fareham

“Claire, pick a number between 1 and 10” Sarah looks u at me, her face lights up, “Claire, you are going to love this, answer him” Claire hesitates and then a hand comes off of the breast its caressing and flick 5 and 2 “7” I ask, her head nods, “ok, Now I need you to pick another between 5 and 10 ”her hands show me 8, her tongue and other hand still busy doing their work on Sarah, who is now just laying there, head back mouth open eyes rolling, for someone who always states “I’m a cock girl, no pussy for me” is loving what ever Claire is doing, her hands now grasping and pulling the covers, she really is in that place between ecstasy and complete shutdown, I’m a little jealous, I can do it but not this easy, what ever Claire is doing she needs to teach me…”ok Claire, last choice 1 to 5 ?” a 3 appears on her free hand, “Ok, you’ve made your choices, ill tell you what they are but for now, I want all of your attention on my wife, do you understand?” Her free hand moves up searching for her own pussy, I bend down, whisper in her ear, “what part of that is giving Sarah your undivided attention? Move your hand NOW!” as I finish my hand moves off of her ass rubbing to a hard slap, I’m not sure what is louder, the slap the squeal from Claire or the groan from Sarah as the fingers in her ram up harder from Claire's body movement. “you chose 7, 8 and 3 didn’t you?” head nodding, “ok the first choice was how many slaps, to each cheek, the second choice, how many minutes I continue, the third choice was the best, it was a choice between my hands, a paddle, a flogger, a cane or my belt” you can tell she’s now stopped breathing, “you chose 3, I’m glad you did as it’s my favorite, my belt..”

I could clearly see her ass tense, her whole body seemed to stop, Sarah moans “noooo, Claire don’t stop, please” its quiet, no one moves, the only noise is breathing, Sarah’s heavier than Claire’s or mine, I count, get to 10 and without warning bring the folded belt down hard, really hard, just next to Claire’s arm, she flinches…. “the next one is as hard over your ass, do not make me do it” I bark, Sarah knows I will do it, she grabs Claire’s head, pulls it up makes eye contact and just says, “Claire…. He means it, if you want to stop just call him by your Husbands name, call him Chris and he will stop, if you don’t, that belt will come down that hard on your ass… unless you carry on…” and lets go, Claire’s head drops straight back, my arm raises Sarah looks at me and says “Mike, no... she’s not ready for it she doesn’t know, she’s has no idea what you can do please don’t,” my arm comes down and I hit Claire’s right cheek, hard, very hard, with my hand, her head jumps up, she shrieks, “FUCKKKKK, you bastard that fucki…” my hand comes down again on her left cheek “OWWWWWW” I raise my hand again, Sarah looks at me shakes her head, Claire has started moving again, all of her concentration on Sarah, touching her kissing teasing caressing.

I look at her ass, Jesus my hand prints look vivid, they are going to hurt, I bring the belt up, and gently flick her ass, from right to left, she flinches but carries on, I repeat it again and again and gradually increase the strength and tempo, striking her time and time again, 7 right, 7 left, each time slightly harder all the time her reactions transferred to Sarah through her pussy, bites jolts, gasps, over and over again, for nearly 8 minutes, “Claire, this is the last set of 7, then you can relax” in can hear her muffled noo as she tries to talk but her head is so tight to Sarah’s pussy she can’t, I count 7, left, right, 6, left right, I can see her fingers in her own pussy, they are a blur, Sarah is back in a coma like state, just groaning constantly, 5, crack, crack, 4 crack, crack, 3 Harder CRACK, CRACK, 2 even harder CRACK!!! CRACK!!! Her fingers are ablur, she is soaking wet, 1, I gently stroke her ass with my hand left cheek, right cheek, she relaxes her ass, her fingers a blur, I wait look at my watch and on the stroke of 8 minutes and without warning CRACK.

I get both cheeks at the same time, the crack, the groan the spray of her juices her body collapses all at the same time, and I hear “Chris, Chris” She’s had enough, Sarah slides from underneath the spent women on our bed rolls to one side looks at me and smiles, I walk towards her, un zip my pants, my hard cock springs free, she opens her legs, and as I slide into her soaking wet, pussy her legs come around my back grip me, pull me in and as I reach deep inside whispers “please baby cum for me” and I do, thrusting ebbing, twitching inside her the pressure built up inside me all released.

I roll over between these 2 amazingly beautiful women and lay there until I hear a voice “Mike” its Claire, “please fuck me, I need you inside me,” she looks at me “please”, I look at her knowing I’m stupid, knowing what I’m about to say, knowing that every part of me wants nothing more than to slide inside her, fuck her, feel herm enjoy her, cum in her.” Claire, this is the deal, one day we will fuck, but not today, today was about you and Sarah, about you 2 starting a different road, about you 2 learning to explore each other, but also you learning what its like to be controlled dominated,” she opens her mouth “no Claire properly, not like Chris does, that’s not domination, that’s abuse, and you will learn the difference, and one day so will he..”

I can see she has questions, loads of them, know ill have to answer but for now, I stand up, gather the covers and pull them up over the girls, “you two get some sleep, you will need it” the roll into each other’s arms, kiss look into each other’s eyes, roll apart and both gesture for me to get into bed with them, I shake my head get off the bed walk to the door, turn around look at Claire, “me, I’m going to look at the videos we took tonight”

cambridge

such brilliant writing , good story line loads of twists , yep I just cum my load , thank you OP

ayr / glasgow

kirkcaldy

Still great

bradford

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

Worcester

By *anmjmosesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Plymouth

Poole

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

Loved your story.

k

By *eet or funMan  over a year ago

peterborough

By *ovis and GreeneyesCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *otthehorn02Man  over a year ago

royston

Fantastic really hope there’s more to follow

Fareham

As Claire had told us, Chris did dominate, well control was more the correct term, told her what to do what he wanted, would occasionally retrain her and beat her, not as we had as, me punishing but her in control, no warm up, no safety net, he would just tie her up, and beat her, all he did was just hit her hard with a belt, his hand, and no matter how hard she tried to help him do it in a way that she enjoyed, he just hit her harder and harder, so that ended bloody quickly as it wasn’t enjoyable for her.

That’s how it all started, from then on the girls would go out, have fun, come home and occasionally when the mood took, id join in and dominate them, either together or on their own while the other watched, Chris would get his photos, and obviously knew that things had taken a different route than he originally had in his head, well it was hard to disguise the bruises Claire came home with. What he didn’t know was who the man was, we never told him, or Claire didn’t, she just said it was a guy they had met in the club and he was someone that, when the mood took they called to have some fun. He would still occasionally take his frustrations out on her, well on her ass, shed turn up sometimes flinching from the bruises he’d inflicted, Sarah looked at me and I knew just what she was thinking, enough, she hated seeing her friend like this and we knew we had to do something to stop this happening

Later that night we had a plan, Chris likes to play the tough guy, the Alpha, but we all knew he was just a bully, but for some reason Claire wouldn’t leave him, so I picked the phone up called an acquaintance, told him what was going on and asked if he wanted to help, His only question was “where, when, what?” we arranged to meet that Friday, at the place we first met, he laughed and agreed to meet us there, Claire looks at me when I mentioned where wed met as she had heard us talking about the nights wed had at the club, the implements it had and the sort of things we’d gotten up to there. “what do I wear, do I need to bring things, what’s going to happen? “so many questions, but she was like an excited kid looking forward to her first trip to Disney.

Friday night, she came to us straight from work, luckily this weekend Chris was out of the country for work, so she didn’t need to worry about her usual routine of going home, being a housewife, in 5 years he’d never once cooked, dressing for him, then getting to us to go out, she just threw tons in a bag, walked in after work, my god id never seen her in her business attire, imagine school teacher tight Aline skirt, heels, white crisp blouse, with a hint of bra underneath, she loo ked stunning, Sarah was already upstairs, Claire walked in Kissed me on the cheek, flew upstairs “hi hunny im home” she giggled then all I could hear was the 2 of them talking, it became a blur, we were eating at the club, yes, it actually had a Vanilla front, well ok it didn’t, it was well known by everyone, some who used it, others who knew it as that sexclub, It was about a 90minute drive and wed arranged to meet up at 8 so needed to leave in about an hour, knowing what the 2 of them were like, I walked up to shower and speed them both up.

Walking in the bed room it looked like a bomb had gone off, clothes everywhere, everything you can imagine, shoes, dresses, tights stockings, body suits, body stockings, I walked into the En-suite expecting more of the same but it was empty, so being a little nosey, I walked to the guest room, ok the spare room, but this also had an En-suite, I didn’t need to do more than open the door, Claire was pinned to the wall of the shower, Sarah on her knees, head buried between her legs, Claire was grabbing her breasts pinching and squeezing her nipples, hard really hard, “fucks sake cant you 2 ever get ready without fucking” Claire opened her eyes “Mike, your only jealous because its Sarah” I chuckled “what we both know if I walked over to you with my cock out, wed fuck, and you cant deny it” She just smiled as we all, the 3 of us knew it was true but all knew one day id fuck her, but at the moment was happy to let the girls have their fun.

I sat watching for a bit, took some photos and sent them off to Chris, but also to the guy we were meeting, “well the girls couldn’t wait” was the message I sent and then sent a few pictures and a short video, tell tale noises started to emerge and I knew Claire was close to cumming, Sarah stopped what she was doing and stood up, all you heard now was Claire complaining that shed stopped, it wasn’t fair, stop being a bitch and other things along those lines, Sarah grabbed her head kissed her and at the same time thrust her knee between Claire’s thighs at which Claire started rubbing herself on Sarah leg, I wanted to stay and watch but also knew I had to get ready and sort a few things out. Leaving them but leaving the door open I walked into the our bedroom to start sorting things, sorting through the clothes, one bag each, I sorted through and quickly had the girls travel and play clothes sorted, the hint for me to do it was, 1, the clothes everywhere meaning they couldn’t decide, 2 they were fucking and I knew they wouldn’t have time to do it when they finally finished.

I dived in the shower, if there was a world record for the shower, I broke it, walked back into the spare room and could see the girls on the bed together 69ing but on their sides both one leg straight one leg bent at the knee to give easy access, my cock had been hard when I left them it was still hard now, Sarah saw me out of the corner of her eye, “keep that away from us we’re clean” she said, “NO, bring it here “ Claire mumbled between kisses on the pussy in front of her…” I just laughed knowing what was to come and that id have a great night tonight, “Ladies, unless you want to be late, we need to get ready and leave in the next 15 minutes” the moans told me they didn’t want to stop, “Sarah, you know who were meeting and you know the punishment for being late” was all i said, Sarah was up like a shit, “Claire, quick, move, come on we can not keep him waiting, he wont like it,” Claire hardly moved, Sarah grabbed her hand pulling her off of the bed “COME ON”

barton le clay/Harrow

kirkcaldy

Can't wait

Swansea

Worcester

Keeps getting better..!!

Fareham

[Removed by poster at 10/02/22 09:31:34]

Fareham

The drive there was uneventful, actually quite boring, all chat about stuff, but nothing important, soap stuff, film stuff, the and we got closer, talk about the guy we were going to meet, Sarah told Claire that wed met him one night at the club, when she was tied to an Andy an shed asked if we minded him watching us, “Who is Andy?” Claire asked, we both laughed “Not a who, it’s a what, a St Andrews Cross, it’s perfect to be restrained on, giving access to all areas of your body, well the areas that are exposed that is” Sarah responded, we could see she was thinking, then I clicked, “Oh, I see, so I’m like tied up and you can do what ever you want to me” she frowned ”does that mean anyone can come up, touch me finger me and even fuck me?” Sarah beat me to it “NO! Sorry I thought you understood, it’s not that kind of club, only people that are allowed to touch you are those given permission to do so, and in public areas there is a no sex rule, it’s not THAT kind of club, it’s aimed at the BDSM world not the swingers or orgy world, although… we have had some great fun after public play in the private areas.” In the mirror I could see Claire relax, but it was obvious to see the closer we got the more nervous she was.

Stopping in the carpark, I knew he was there, it was a little obvious with his little penis extension in the car park, a very nice Jag F type, fully loaded with a private plate, and I knew Sarah had seen it as she had that look on her face and I knew she was up for anything tonight. Walking into the foyer, I stopped to take a look at the girls, Sarah, 50’s Long black hair over her shoulders, style summer dress yellow with flowers all over, tight across her DD breasts, tight to the waist and then flowing out, covering her stocking clad legs on top of a pair of black peep hole sling backs purple soled eves and grey shoes. Claire, Brunette, hair in a banana clip, loves her bodycon dresses, this one red with black sides hugging her curves tight from her small b cups, so tight her belly piercing was visible, so were the suspender clips, black fishnets, into a killer pair or Iron fist red and black paisley peep holed 4 inch heels... I must say my choice of clothes did look amazing and I knew waling in all eyes would be on these two and I’d have an audience all night especially when they changed into their play clothes.

Signed in, taken to our table and I could see him at the bar, walking past a slight smile as we walked past “evening ladies, you look amazing” was all he said, Sarah thanked him and we walked to our table, he would wait, he knew Claire had never been here before and while it was a restaurant it was still inside an adult only venue, so he knew she would need to settle, to relax just a little. Sat, her eyes are darting everywhere, “this is weird, I know what we’re in, I know what this place is, yet, looking around we could be in any restaurant on any street anywhere, people look so normal” Sarah nodded in agreement “ that’s what makes this different, we can come here, eat drink have a great night with people who are just like us, or if we want we can walk through those doors and were in a totally different world, as you will see later”

We ordered drinks, Claire a little confused when Sarah ordered two, but when they were delivered and one placed at the empty chair she understood, “is this person we’re meeting here?” she started to look around, “how will I know him, what does he look like?” question after question, Sarah let her finish looked her in the eyes and said, “Yes he’s here, you wont know him until he sits down, male large muscular but not a gym bunny, he will come over only once you relax, the longer you take to relax, the later food will be delivered, the later the food, the later we play, if we do” Claire took all of this in, understood what Sarah was saying and stopped looking around, gradually relaxed, became involved in the chats we were having, about what was next door, how many times we’d been here, how we found it, but the more she chatted the more she relaxed.

I knew it would be soon, as I could see him, and also knew Claire had relaxed, she was dangling, she’d crossed her legs and her right heel was dangling off of her toe, driving me wild as yes I’m a shoe freak, but could see that she had no clue half the guys were looking at her as were quite a few of the Ladies too. “evening ladies, I must say that I think you look even better than you did when I first saw you” Sarah smiled, didn’t look up, Claire turned to look eyes went wide, as she took in the man in front of her, wide shoulders, tall handsome, she looked back at Sarah, who said “Claire this is who we’ve been waiting for” she stood up hugged him and kissed him on both cheeks, “Claire this is Dave

Worcester

Lovely set up again..

bradford

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

great story,well written and very horney,keep it up,

peterborough

Swansea

huntingdon

Loving it

Fareham

Thanks for all the comments both her and PM, its taking me much longer to do than i hoped, but at some point i will be able to add in stories all ready written, which will fit and speed things up..

huntingdon

Look forward to reading them all

Fareham

He sat down, and as if by magic the meal arrived, eating small talk and an interesting hour soon passed, “Claire, Mike tells me you’re a newbie at this type of play, well a newbie at it being done properly, is that right” she nodded, “ did you enjoy what Mike did to you, be honest”, she looked at as both, looked down all coy “well actually no, I hated it when he first slapped me but only because my only experience of anything like it was my Husband just hitting me and hurting me, and I was dreading it” she looked up wondering what reaction she would get, Dave took her hand from the table, “go on Please”, “well the first few slaps hurt, then Sarah’s pussy started leaking, and I was so shocked I forgot about Mike, I was to busy, trying to lap it all up but make her wetter at the same time, I thought he’d stopped but then realized I could feel my cheeks burning, but not in a bad way, it felt nice, I then tried to concentrate on Sarah’s pussy and my ass, but it was hard, but was so enjoyable,” She took a breath “then he took his belt off, and I wanted to stop him as I knew just how long it took me to sit down after Chris had hit me, but that first stroke was literally an eye opener, he hit me I jerked in response but instantly pushed back because I wanted more.”

Dave looked at her, “so you enjoyed it then, did you like his twisted little numbers game?” she looked at us both then back at him, nodded took a drink, a deep breath “no, I actually loved it and wanted to go back to theirs during the week for some more, I can’t explain it, but everything that was wrong with it in Chris’ hands was right in his” she looked at me and smiled “but it was so sexual, but not sex, I’ve never wanted to feel something so much this past week, I was tender, but would deliberately sit in a way that put pressure on the tender spots, but knew if I did, id not be able to do anything today and I didn’t want to let them down. Does that all make sense?” We all just nodded, Sarah more than us two men, she smiled “Claire, did it give you an orgasm? No don’t answer yet, have you been thinking about it at work? Sneaking off to the toilets touching yourself when you can, or at your desk when the office was empty. Did you think about it while Chris was pawing you for that taking you back sex?”

Claire didn’t even look up, she just nodded her head, “yes, yes, yes and yes.. was it the same for you the first time?” Sarah laughed “first time, No, it happens to me every time, every single time, Mike punishes me quite often, for going out with you and having fun, for not keeping the car clean, not ironing his shirts properly, and yes before you ask, I was punished Sunday when you’d left, but don’t worry, I always mess his shirts up, just so I can feel the crop, or the cane or well we’ve got so many toys in the playroom,” Claire looked up shocked, “playroom, I thought that was the spare room, but there’s nothing in there, wait a minute have you got all those things at home, the cross, spanking benches, dog cages, stocks chains whips, you have all of that at home,, where” Dave looked at her “you never wondered why those cars of his are always outside, and why their garage is so long? It’s because the whole garage is a dungeon photography studio, that I’m sure you’ll enjoy soon”

I stood up, looked at Sarah she nodded, and slid her chair back, “Claire, I think its time we went next door, do you want to change into your play outfit first or do you want to walk around first to get the feel of things? No one will mind” Claire looked up and just said, “no, lets get ready, that way I cant chicken out” Dave laughed, “Oh I bet you want to run away at some point, but you’ll stay because you’re craving the feeling you had last weekend.” Sarah guided Claire into the changing rooms, Dave and I waited out side knowing everything we wanted was to hand, in the small briefcase like bags we had to hand, It didn’t take long, Sarah walked out, Same heels, a mesh body stocking that was more hole than cover, breasts were naked, her pussy trimmed neatly for the night and as she turned, her cheeks completely uncovered as was her back, it was held in place buy a thin strap of material between her cheeks one around her waist and another around her neck, Claire waked out a little pout on her face, “ I like her outfit better” she said but smiling as she did, “Sarah you look so damn hot, I didn’t want to come out here” Her outfit, strappy sandals, and a green latex skin tight suit from mid-thigh to neck, but with panels that unzipped, these when undone would expose her back fully, her breasts, but her ass would be totally covered by the latex, she had no idea what was going to happen, but look excited to walk into the main playroom

barton le clay/Harrow

kirkcaldy

Want to go lol

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Plymouth

peterborough

Swansea

By *etMeBeYourFantasyyMan  over a year ago

bournemouth

Yum

Worcester

Awesome! great story op loving it!!

Whiteley

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

She is not the only excited one

Yessssss

cambridge

By *ummer breeze300Woman  over a year ago

Caerphilly

bradford

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

Fareham

Opening the door Dave stood to one side allowing the ladies to walk into the room, luckily though had gone into the layout and equipment placement, at first you walked through a corridor allowing your eyes to get used to the lighting, Sarah had taken Claire by the hand and was leading her in, telling her how much fun she was going to have, as we entered the room, to the left were a row of spanking stools, some for kneeling on, others for bending at the waist, all with body supports all adjustable to suit the person on them, to the right were various stock, one set for feet, another for head and hands, one hanging from the ceiling and asset that had the feet and hand holes horizontal to the floor and a body support in the middle, and a head restraint hole vertical about 3 feet from the floor, some of these had people strapped in place, some of these dressed some fully naked, one was sat on a cushion, feet though the stocks with a sign around his neck (I’m a naughty boy spank me) Claire whispered “ does that mean anyone can just walk by and slap him?” Sarah responded shaking her head “no only the dominates are allowed to, unless they make a sub do it, then its allowed” Dave nodded “You’re Learning Sarah, now take Claire around, show her all of the equipment, take her to the back wall, show her the Crosses and the Catherine wheel, DO NOT get in the way and when you’ve decided, you will set Claire onto the piece that she looks the most surprised in and come back and get us, Mike and I will be watching you,” “yes David” was the response as she lead Claire to the first spanking bench.

We watched as Sarah, lead her around, stopping by each piece of equipment, either explaining what each did, what it was used for, which she enjoyed and on those in use watched what was happening, the first of these a very blonde lady was strapped into the only way to describe it would be a cross that bent at the middle her feet strapped in about 3 feet apart her hands a similar distance, her head hanging towards the floor, this would be interesting as she was well known in the club for having what appeared to be no pain threshold, we’d seen her hanging by her arms from the ceiling and being whipped and I do mean whipped for the best part of an hour, and no matter how hard she was struck, she made no sound other than to thank her master, he knew how to use the bull whip perfectly, he marked her all the way up her body from her thighs to her shoulders, but not once did he cut or break her skin, Claire was in for a real shock to her first visit, her partner walked over to her, but I was shocked to see that his hands were empty, he normally carried a whip or a long thin crop as he walked close she jolted like someone had poked her hard, then it clicked, somewhere he had a remote control, but not to a vibrator, to a small electrical shock unit, it must be inside her. Looking at her I cold just see what looked like a wire hanging from her pussy, he’d inserted some kind of toy into her and that’s what was shocking her, I liked the idea, looked at Sarah and knew she knew just what I wanted “excuse me Sir, my master would like to know where your toy came from, he would like me to enjoy the pain as well” Claire looked shocked, I don’t think she realized just how much Sarah enjoyed the pain but by the end of the night she would have no doubts..

“Hi Mike, Dave, so you like the little gizmo I found, so does Belle, as you can see, watch” He pressed the button and held it, you could see his sub, Belle strain against every cuff, restraint, and could see her biting down on the ball gag in her mouth, “Its got 5 settings, Ive got it on 3, ,,5 well watch this” he touched a different button then hit the shock button, MY GOD, it was like something picked her up, pulled her legs and arms apart trying to straighten her up, he takes his finger off the button she flops back onto the bench, saliva dripping from her mouth, with a smile he hits the button again, shirt short long, about 10 seconds, short short then 15 seconds, at which point Belle screamed, well something came from her mouth and then she came, her pussy clenched so much the toy was pushed from her pussy, followed by streams of liquid, “see you later guys, I have someone to punish for making a mess” he bent by the bench, swish, a 3 foot long thin crop, it’s a horse riding schooling whip, those buggers cut if they’re used wrong, it was only 6-8 inches away from her arse, when flick, it cracked both cheeks and instantly a deep red welt appeared, the next strike was 6 inches further away, then another 6, then more and again, each strike leaving a slim dark red brutal looking welt, his hand flicking flicking each flick marking, each strike causing flinches tensing, groans, but in Belles eyes you could see pleasure, she was loving it. Out of the corner of my eye i could see Claire, she flinched with every strike, but her hand gave her away, she was caressing her breasts, Belles pain was turning her on and i knew that meant she was also going to love the night Dave had planned for her..

Brilliant

cambridge

Worcester

Loving the writing op!

So hot

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great to see it back

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

kirkcaldy

Magic

bradford

Swansea