FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The cuck

The cuck

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nythingoestonight OP   Man  over a year ago

blackpool

Me and Jen had fantasised for years about having another man. I am an athletic build with bald hair and a beard and about 5ft 9. Jen is 5ft 6 with an amazing voluptuous figure and 34e breasts and brown hair.

Now our dandy had always been a bit fun and chat when we were playing but a few days ago we had a serious chat about our sex lives as things had not been great which wasn’t normal for us.

After a little while I suggested that we introduce another man. Jen smiled and then said she wasn’t sure. I asked why she wasn’t sure and she said i think it would be hot but what if things turn funny she said she had heard times where couples had tried this and it had turned funny. I give Jen a cuddle and tried to assure her that this wouldn’t happen. I asked what sort of man she would want. She told me she would want someone who was muscly and had a big cock a propper bull. I was getting hard I asked her to carry on and she said that she’d want some one who would have stamina and would be able to make her cum repeatedly. She went on to tell me that she wanted someone who would bed her over and fuck her hard from behind whilst I sat and watched how it should be done. I lay Jen back and began kissing her and I unbuttoned her jeans working my hand towards her pussy. She pushed me back and told me she wanted to suck on a huge cock whilst I watched. I was in my element and so horny at the thought of this I ripped her jeans off and he knickers and bent her over pushing my throbbing hard cock deep into her pussy and after a short while I pulled it out and my hot sticky spunk splashed onto her arse. Jen rolled over and looked disappointed. I said I thought we should get her a real man.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

Nxt

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

blackpool

Over the next few days we looked online at various sites and it was proving hard to find someone that met Jens criteria and she was not prepared to negotiate. After a couple of weeks of trying we had pretty much given up hope and had stopped looking at least I thought we had…

A month later we were lying in bed and jen said I’ve found someone. ‘Eh someone for what’ I said sleepily?

‘Someone to see to my needs’ jen relied.

I sat up. Jen showed me a picture. Jeez he was massive in all departments big huge muscles and he had a huge thick cock. Wow I didn’t expect this at all.

Jen went on to tell me she had been messaging him for weeks and she had arranged for him to come over tomorrow. Shit I was hard at the thought but nervous too.

Jens hand wandered over to my cock and she started slowly wanking me and telling me how she couldnt wait to have his big hard cock in her. This had me so horny that a little bit more wanking and my cum spurted from my cock once again jen looked dissapointed. She pulled out her vibrator and finished her self off.

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

blackpool

The next day I woke up and still felt very horny but also even more nervous. I had to be at work at 6am so I got up and had a shower I stroked my hard cock as I don’t think it would go down if I didn’t. I came hard finished off my shower got ready and went to work.

At 10am my phone beeped I looked and there was a message from Jen ‘can’t wait for tonight’

My cock was getting hard and I was at work.. I worked as a car salesman and I had a pretty tight suit on there wasn’t much space to hide a hard on.. then another text came it was a picture from Jen she was lying in bed with the vibrator between her legs and the message read your going to watch a big hard cock fuck me.. oh fuck my cock was throbbing in my suit I got up and made my way to the toilet passing charolotte the 19year old admin girl who was pretty hot.

As I went into the toilet a message came and it was a huge cock and the message read ‘this is the cock I am going to suck and fuck, I’m so horny I can’t wait’

That was it I pulled my cock out and wanked furiously cumming in a few seconds!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 14/02/22 00:33:07]

By *ubmissive Couple4funCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Enjoying this

blackpool

I left work and drove home and a car was parked in my space on the drive so I parked on the road and walked in. I went in the living room and Jen was sitting wearing the most sexy outfit I had ever seen her wearing she had on a little black dress which showed off her ample breasts so well. My cock stirred looking at her and sitting next to her pretty close was an Adonis of a man he was a man mountain. My cock jumped this was happening my fantasy was coming true I felt extremely horny but equally nervous and a little jealous.

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *lippy02Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nice build up.

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Nicely written

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

I think Jen is going to b have a great time b y the sounds of it, hand picked by her ! Your cock would be rigid !

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Nice

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

Love it and can't wait to find the right guy to do this with

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

blackpool

I popped upstairs to get a quick shower and changed and left Jen and the man mountain to get aquatinted I had been so nervous I hadn’t even introduced my self.

In the shower I had such a hardon I needed to sort it out I wanked furiously at the thought of Jen being fucked by her bull. I came quickly.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs and as I walked into the living room I was surprised to see Jen kissing the man deeply and passionately!! My cock stirred and I felt really jealous. My head was spinning this was a fantasy and I should be loving it but I was really jealous and felt inadequate.

They stopped kissing and Jen introduced Andy he said ‘hi your a lucky fella’ and turned back to Jen and they continued kissing.

What the fuck I thought they have an barley aknowledged me!! I noticed jens hands were all over the bulge in his jeans which was growing by the second

Telford

Wow jealous

blackpool

Jen began unzipping Andy’s jeans whilst I sat and watched. His hands were wandering all over her body and things were getting hotter. My cock was getting harder and I was unbelievably horny but the feelings of jealousy and inadequacy had not subsided.

My eyes wandered back to Andy’s crotch where Jen had his cock out now and it looked even bigger than the Pictures gave it credit for. Jen was slowly stroking his huge meaty cock and her hands looked really small in comparison. Jen had obviously had her nails done and had some long fingernails which she never usually had and this looked so sexy wrapped around his huge thick cock. It was getting hot and I was flustered I didn’t know where to look. My wife was clearly having the time of her life and was getting hornier by the second playing with the man mountains cock. Me I was still jealous but my cock was raging…

Telford

blackpool

Jen was all over him wanking him off and kissing him passionately I’d never seen her like this and she certainly was not this horny with me. She had also parted her legs and Andy was fingering her and I could tell by the sound she was very wet. I found myself playing with my cock whilst I watched Andy and my wife!!

Jen started moaning and screamed I’m cumming as she jolted forward and clung to Andy panting hard as he continued to strum her clit. She then pushed his hand away her clit clearly too sensitive and got to her knees. Andy didn’t need asking he stood up and his huge meaty cock filled her willing mouth and she sucked him taking his cock deeper and deeper.

I could see how much Jen was enjoying this and was wanking hard as I watched in awe.

Telford

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmmm lucky guys

blackpool

As Jen worshiped his huge bulging cock she looked me in the eye giving me a look which told me this was a real man. I sat watching playing with my cock feeling inadequate but still horny.. this was the strangest feeling ever it really turned me on but felt so wrong.

Andy had his hands running through jens hair and then held her head pulling his cock deeper into jens mouth. She kept glancing at me which was horny as fuck.

Andy then pulled his cock out and bent jen over so she was staring straight at me her tits looked amazing dangling in front of me bouncing with each trust of Andy’s cock deep into her wet willing pussy. He picked up the pace and soon he was fucking her so hard her face was filled with pure lust as she stared at me she told me that this was how a real man fucks her and he was twice the man I was. I was stroking my hard cock and at Jen saying this I erupted my cum was spurting out once again as Jen looked at me being fucked by a muscular hunk of a man.

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Lucky Jen

mullingar

blackpool

Andy continued to fuck Jen hard and Jen was moaning she looked like she was close to cumming and thi has was so horny. After a few moments Jen started screaming ‘I’m cumming I’m fucking cumming’ as she looked me dead in the eye her eyes rattling in the back of her head.

Andy pulled out and flipped Jen onto her front mounting on top of her pushing his huge cock deep into her gaping pussy once again. Her legs moved up wrapping by round his huge muscular shoulders allowing his cock to get deeper into her soaking wet pussy.

Hen looked so vulnerable trapped under this huge bill yet she was enjoying every minute she was staring longingly deep into his eyes telling him how much she loved his huge cock. The more she told him the harder he fucked her. Until Jen screamed once again she was cumming this time Andy jolted and he came deep inside her!!

Telford

blackpool

Jen lay there her pussy gaping and dripping with cum she waved me over and I went to just her she put her hand on my face and pushed it away and then towards her pussy. She grabbed my head and pulled it deep into her pussy and began licking her pussy Andy’s cum dribbling into my mouth. It felt so good but so wrong. Jen was laughing loud as she held my head and making me lick Andy’s cum out of her pussy my cock was slowly getting hard but really slowly as I had cum so many times that day.

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More

mullingar

By *yceloonMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

blackpool

I kept licking until Jen was clean and she pushed me away and moved back over to Andy who was lying on the bed she took his huge flaccid com in her h hand and began to slowly suck it I watched as it grew quickly in her mouth my cock was stiring watching Jen turn on Andy yet again I’d never seen her this insatiable and once again I felt inadequate Jen looked at me and called me over I kissed her just centemeters from Andy’s huge once again hard cock. Jen stopped kissing me and pushed my head towards Andy’s cock I tried to resist but he moved his cock forward his big hard pink helmet pressing up against my lips I slowly opened my mouth letting him push his big hard cock inside Jen grabbed my head and whispered in my ear ive always wanted to see you sucking a cock I’ve played out your fantasy now it’s my turn!!

By *ukkake coupleCouple  over a year ago

herts

By *oight68Man  over a year ago

inverclyde

"Me and Jen had fantasised for years about having another man. I am an athletic build with bald hair and a beard and about 5ft 9. Jen is 5ft 6 with an amazing voluptuous figure and 34e breasts and brown hair.

Now our dandy had always been a bit fun and chat when we were playing but a few days ago we had a serious chat about our sex lives as things had not been great which wasn’t normal for us.

After a little while I suggested that we introduce another man. Jen smiled and then said she wasn’t sure. I asked why she wasn’t sure and she said i think it would be hot but what if things turn funny she said she had heard times where couples had tried this and it had turned funny. I give Jen a cuddle and tried to assure her that this wouldn’t happen. I asked what sort of man she would want. She told me she would want someone who was muscly and had a big cock a propper bull. I was getting hard I asked her to carry on and she said that she’d want some one who would have stamina and would be able to make her cum repeatedly. She went on to tell me that she wanted someone who would bed her over and fuck her hard from behind whilst I sat and watched how it should be done. I lay Jen back and began kissing her and I unbuttoned her jeans working my hand towards her pussy. She pushed me back and told me she wanted to suck on a huge cock whilst I watched. I was in my element and so horny at the thought of this I ripped her jeans off and he knickers and bent her over pushing my throbbing hard cock deep into her pussy and after a short while I pulled it out and my hot sticky spunk splashed onto her arse. Jen rolled over and looked disappointed. I said I thought we should get her a real man. "

every guy is athletic bald and has beard lol

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great story

Unexpected twist

More please

dungannon

Mmmmm lovely

By *oyforGoddessMan  over a year ago

Chester Le Street

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *oeKelly2003TV/TS  over a year ago

City

mullingar

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Very horny story

blackpool

Andy’s cock filled my mouth and Jen continued holding my head pushing my mouth deeper onto his cock. Well I had to go through with it after all Jen had done as I wished. I started enjoying it sucking willingly on his massive cock. Jen let go of my head and whispered In my ear ‘mmm I love seeing you sucking on a nice big hard cock you dirty fucker’ fuck I was hard as anything and really enjoying sucking a cock. Jen had laid down next to us watching and playing with her wet pussy

ayr / glasgow

[Removed by poster at 15/02/22 19:47:18]

By *elovetoplay246Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

mullingar

blackpool

Andy took his cock out of my mouth. I was a bit disappointed at this. He then mounted Jen again and began fucking her hard. She was squeeling beneath him as he continued to ram his huge cock into her soaking wet pussy. Soon she arched her back and screamed she was cumming and she came hard. Andy kept fucking her hard as she lay beneath him in a vulnerable post climax mess

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

mullingar

Telford

dungannon

Mmmmmm

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *aidbacklookingMan  over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmmore pls

blackpool

Andy continued fucking her and then pulled on his cock out of her mouth and moved over to me I opened my mouth taking his cock. I could taste jens pussy and it tasted so much better on his cock. Andy had a hold of my head and was forcing his cock into my mouth. All of a sudden I felt his warm salty cum filling my mouth it tasted so good. I lapped every last drop up and then went over to Jen and kissed her swapping the cum. She whispered in my ear you are a horny fucker and we are going to have so much more fun!!

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

By *eterinpantiesukMan  over a year ago

southam

Brilliant