FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Lovely Bush

Lovely Bush

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

It's Friday night, darts night, and I'm meeting up with my mates in our local. No sooner had I stepped into the pub than Jeff, another regular whom no one liked, grabs my arm. He proceeds to beg me to help him out tomorrow by cutting a lawn. Brian, the guy who does it had let him down. Over his shoulder, I can see my mates all shaking their heads, trying to tell me to say no. I pause for a moment, "How long will it take, and how much are you willing to pay me?" I ask.

"It'll take less than three hours. You'll be done by twelve, and I'll give you Seventy-Five quid." Jeff replied.

The Rugby game was at home, so I had to be at the club by two, I thought. Seventy-Five quid will pay for a couple of nights out as well.

"Make it a hundred quid upfront, and you have a deal," I said.

"Why a hundred quid?" Jeff asked quietly.

I leaned in and whispered in Jeff's ear, "We all know what happens every month when you leave Brian to cut the grass, alone and disappear. We also know that you charge those people for a two-man job." I replied.

Jeff was silent for a moment, then agreed to pick me up at Eight Thirty to take me there. I joined my mates, who tell me how Jeff had been around everyone in the pub asking for help. Everyone had said no except for me. When I told them I was getting a hundred quid for it, they laughed and said the first round was on me.

I'm waiting by my front door as Jeff turns up in his van. He explained that it's a simple job and he'll show me what needs doing. We pull up outside the house, and Jeff leads me up the drive. We head through the side door to the garage, he then unlocks the garage doors. Picking up a hedge trimmer, he hands it to me.

"Go and quickly trim that bush, and I'll get the mower out," Jeffs says before heading back into the garage.

There was very little to trim, and I'd finished in minutes. Meanwhile, Jeff had got a ride-on lawnmower out of the garage. Which I thought was overkill given the size of the garden. He proceeds to explain how to do the edges first, then the rest of the lawn. I had to do the back garden as well, and when done, wash the mower down. The people didn't want grass in the garage. I said, "Ok," and Jeff hurried off across the road.

The moment Jeff had disappeared, I was on that mower like an eager schoolboy. I whizzed about that lawn pretending to be James Hunt. I had both the front and back cut in a little over an hour. By the time I had the mower sprayed and wiped over, it had been an hour and a half. As I placed the mower back in the garage, a well-dressed woman appeared from the door that led to the house.

She had a navy blue double-breasted dress on, with two rows of gold buttons and matching heels. She greeted me as I climbed off the mower and began to look it over.

"Lock the doors, please." she then paused as I closed the doors, "Where's Brian? did he ask you to fill in for him?" she continued in her well-spoken voice.

Once I had the doors closed and locked, I replied, "I haven't seen Brian. Jeff asked if I'd help out."

The woman walked around the mower slowly towards me, saying, "I know I'm paying way too much for the work that needs to doing. Brian and I had an understanding that he would do certain favours for me. To keep me satisfied with hiring them. Have you been informed of such a deal?"

I shook my head as she then proceeded to walk around me. I felt a little uncomfortable as if I was about to get a right telling off. Plus, I'd heard about how some rich women like men to get naked and do the housework for them. Was this the deal Brian had made with her?

"You're much younger and more muscular than Brain. I have to wonder why Jeff chose you?" the woman wondered as she leant back on the grass box of the mower.

I didn't want to tell her that no one else wanted to do the job because no one likes Jeff, so I shrugged my shoulders.

She crossed her arms, with one hand up to her mouth, biting on her thumbnail. She looked me over for a few seconds, then pushed herself off the box and grabbed a stall from under a workbench. She placed it just to one side of her and put a foot on it. The split at the bottom of her dress opened up slightly as she leaned against the bench.

"You and I can have the same deal as Brain and I had. Or I can fire Jeff and get someone else in, cheaper," she exclaimed.

Jeff had already paid me, so I didn't care, but I was curious to hear her offer, so asked, "Depends on what you had in mind."

"Come here," the woman demanded.

I took a few steps forward. The woman slowly grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it open. She had no panties on, so her pussy was in full view. She pushed the leg that was on the stall further to one side, exposing more of it.

"Lick it. If you can make me cum, I'll let you fuck me," she said in a soft voice.

I dropped to my knees, my hands reached up and began to run along her thighs. The woman quivered as she exclaimed, "Your hands are rough".

I lent in and placed a gentle kiss on one thigh before placing another on her pussy. My tongue then slowly worked around her clit.

She pushed her hips forward for a brief moment as she placed the bottom of her dress behind her, freeing up her hands. Her hands then softly clasped my head as I began to lick up and down her pussy.

I looked up to see her tilt her head back slightly, licking her lips. A low moan filled the garage as my tongue slowly rolled over her clit. She gently pulled my head into her pussy as the leg supporting her quivered. I repeated this over and over. Each time my tongue reached her clit, her leg quivered slightly more.

I was enjoying myself now. The words she had said ran through my head over and over "make me cum, and you can fuck me". I now had a goal. A finger was now cycling around and pressing upon the opening of her pussy. I gently pushed the finger into her pussy, as my tongue once again rolled over her clit.

The woman let out a groan and clasped my head tightly. Her hips began to move in time with my finger, which I now moved in and out of her pussy slowly. I could feel her pussy getting wetter with each stroke. I bided my time until I thought she was ready. Then I slipped in a second finger.

"Fuck!" she gasped as she released her grasp of my head. Both her hands now grasped the bench to steady herself. The leg supporting her buckled and quivered as she panted and groaned.

I knew she was close to cuming, so I started to work my fingers in and out of her quicker. Her moans and groans echoed about the garage. For a moment, I questioned if she could be heard in the house?, is there anyone else home?

I soon put these thoughts aside as the uncomfortable feeling of my hard cock wanting to be free became unbearable. I reached down and unzipped my jeans. In an instant, my cock sprung forth, throbbing with excitement.

I removed my fingers from her pussy which are soaked in her juice. I stood up and kicked the stool aside. The woman surprised looked at me in the eyes just before I turned her around to face the bench. Reaching down, I grabbed her right leg, just behind the knee. Lifting it, I placed it on the bench. With my other hand, I push her down onto the bench.

As I lifted her dress, then I heard her say, "Wait a minute," just as I pushed my cock into her pussy. She let out a groan as it slid slowly in. With one hand holding her right leg and the other grasping her hip, I started to pound her pussy.

A resounding slap of skin on skin echoed about the garage. The woman gasped as I did it again a second time, then a third. I could feel her pussy tighten and grasp my cock. Soon the gasps stopped, her body stiffened. I thrust myself deep inside her and stopped.

"Fuck! Fuck!" she exclaimed as she tried to catch her breath.

She turned her head, looking back at me and tried to speak, but nothing came out. I ran my hand slowly up her back to her shoulder. Her eyes widened as I slowly withdrew my cock before thrusting it back inside her. The woman reached up and placed her hands on the wall to brace herself. Each thrust made the bench rock and the woman groan. It wasn't long before her pussy once again grasped my cock, and her body shook as she orgasmed once again.

I slowly pulled out of the woman who lay on the bench like a discarded rag doll. She then slowly lowered her leg to the floor once she had come to her senses. Then she reached for the stall, which she then slumped onto. As she sat there breathing heavily, I approached her. She looked up at me with a glazed expression, then down at my cock, which glistened with her juices. A hand reached up and grasped my shaft. Her mouth then enclosed about the tip. My legs began to shake as her tongue slowly ran over the tip. My hips thrust slightly as the woman took each spurt of my cum in her mouth. Once I had stopped, she softly flicked her tongue over the tip and placed a gentle kiss on it.

She smiled as she let go of my shaft. I tucked my now wilting cock back in my jeans and left the garage. I climbed into Jeffs van and waited for his return.

"You look flushed", Jeff said as he climbed in about twenty minutes later, full of beans.

I just smiled as he drove me back home.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Wow.love it.great story.

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow