FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Heavenly Body Part 2

Heavenly Body Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

I lent in over Maria and placed a hand on her shoulder. I gave her a gentle shake before saying, "You still have the egg in you. It should come out".

Maria groaned then let a leg fall to the floor. I moved Maria's leg to get a better look between her thighs. The area around the buttons of the bodysuit was wet. I reached up and popped each of the three buttons to expose Maria's pussy. The loop of string from the egg was visible. I began to pull on it gently, and Maria began to moan and move her hips. The egg suddenly popped out, and Maria let out a gasp.

I turned and placed the egg on the coffee table. As I began to close the bodysuit back up, Maria reached down and took hold of my hand. She then pressed it against her pussy and began to move it up and down.

Her pussy felt warm and wet to the touch. Maria's hips moved in time with each stroke. I could also hear her moans getting louder with each stroke.

I'm not sure how long I sat there and allowed Maria to use my hand as a sex toy. I do know that it turned me on no end. My cock was rock hard and throbbing from being encased by my trousers.

Maria opened her eyes and looked at me. She removed her hand from mine, and I found myself continuing to stroke her pussy. I turned my hand so I could slip a finger into her. She let out a gasp and her back arched as it slowly entered her. It was a lot tighter and warmer than I had expected. Maria then spread her legs further apart, allowing me to get more of my finger in.

I then had the urge to lick her pussy, but had I already gone too far. Her moans increased as I was now fingering her faster. I thought, why not, I'd already gone this far. I lent in and flicked my tongue over her swollen clit. Instantly she grabbed my head and pulled me into her groin.

"Fuck Yes", she cried out.

I moved to get into a more comfortable position. Yet no matter how I positioned myself, my cock was causing me trouble. In the end, I had no other option but to set it free to relieve myself of the discomfort. I could now concentrate on seeing how quickly I could get Maria to orgasm.

Given that Maria had by now had at least two orgasms while using the egg, I made her orgasm in a few minutes with her screaming "Yes" as she orgasmed.

I left maria in a state of bliss to sort myself out. Since Maria arrived, both Lucy and I hadn't had any fun. So being slightly horny, to begin with, on top of what just happened, I needed some relief. Sadly it was not to be as the doorbell rang. I tucked my cock into my trousers, trying to hide it as best as I could before opening the door. The postman stood there with an arm full of mail and parcels.

Back in the kitchen, I went through the mail and left the parcels as they were all for Lucy. I flicked the kettle on and went to check on Maria. She was awake but slightly dazed.

"Cuppa?" I asked, to which she nodded.

I placed the tea on the coffee table in front of Maria and sat on the opposite sofa.

"You are evil. I have never experienced anything like that." Maria said softly.

I chuckle a little as Maria then talks about going shopping once she has gotten her strength back. It was a good idea as we could have lunch out before shopping. It would also take my mind off being horny. Though, I did say that she'd have to change. If Maria goes out dressed as she was, every Tom Dick and Harry will maul her the moment she stepped out of the car. She laughed before saying, "Chance would be a fine thing".

Once Maria had finished her tea, she excused herself. I switch on the TV as I hear the shower going. About thirty minutes later, Maria appears in the doorway wearing a white top, jeans and carrying an overcoat. She then exclaims she's ready to go. I quickly slip on my shoes, then head off.

I take her to a restaurant at the far end of the shopping centre, close to the big clothes shops. The first shop we hit, I have to excuse myself as Maria looks around the lingerie. This makes Maria chuckle as she sees it's making me feel uncomfortable.

I meet Maria outside the shop carrying a small bag. We then hit a couple more shops, after which Maria excitedly exclaims she has got what she needed. As we drive home, I realise that Maria hasn't got her jeans on.

I kick off my shoes as we get home, and Maria hurriedly heads for the living room. As I walk in, Maria turns her back to me and asks me to take her coat. As the coat slips from her shoulders, she's left standing before me in a red lacey bra and thong. She turns around with a big smile on her face.

"What do you think?" she asks.

I'm stuck for words as I can only stare. Maria steps towards me, but I back away. I quickly find that I'm pinned against the wall with Maria running her hand over my chest. I feel her hand pressing against my now hardening nipples as she runs it across in a slow zig-zag.

I could feel myself getting hard once again. Maria knew the effect she was having on me. She pressed her body close to mine and pushed a leg gently between mine.

"I saw how excited you got earlier. Yet you did nothing to satisfy yourself. I wouldn't tell Lucy if you had." she softly whispered.

I then dropped the coat to the floor, grabbing Maria by the shoulders. I then spun her around and pushed her over the arm of the sofa. I reached down and tugged at the thong, almost ripping it from her body as I pulled it off.

Maria looked back at me as I pulled down my trousers to reveal my now throbbing cock. She smiled as I pushed her legs apart and presented my cock to her pussy. I pushed it in slowly as Maria groaned "Yes" and lowered her head down on the sofa. Grabbing her hips, I began to thrust myself in and out of her. Maria's groans, growing louder with each thrust.

"Harder", Maria cries out.

I did as she asked and watched as ripples rolled over her arse with each thrust I gave her. I kept this up until I felt Maria's body start to quiver and shake. Her body then convulsed as she cried out, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!".

I paused to catch my breath, then pulled out from her. I reached under Maria and lifted her off the sofa to her feet.

I kicked off my trousers and walked around to sit on the sofa. Once seated, I told Maria to come and sit on me. She straddled me and slowly lowered herself down on my shaft, letting out a gasp as my cock entered her. She placed her hands on my shoulders and began to move and down on my cock. I reached up and gently grabbed her breasts, her erect nipples slipping between my fingers as I squeezed them through the lacey bra.

"Show me how much you want my cock", I said, urging her to fuck me harder.

Maria then slammed her body down on my cock. Her nails now dug into my shoulders as she groaned with each thrust. I looked up at Maria, who stared back with lust in her eyes. I felt my orgasm building, and I began to thrust back to meet Maria's thrusts. She knew what was about to happen and started to smile.

"Do it! Do it!" she demanded.

Maria thrust herself down hard on my cock a ground

her groin on mine against mine. She then let out a loud groan as she felt my cock explode inside her. For what seemed an age, we both remained motionless, lost in the moment. I could feel Maria's chest heaving against my hands as she tried to catch her breath.

Maria then leaned down and planted a gentle kiss on my lips before rolling off me. She sat next to me, panting and giggling at the same time.

I then felt Maria's hand tapping on my thigh as she said, "We'd better get cleaned up before Lucy gets in".

Maria slowly pulls herself off the sofa. Picking up the bags shopping, her thong and coat, she disappeared out the door.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Wow!!! Absolutely awesome

By *athy and JohnCouple  over a year ago

Truro

this us really good

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby