FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Heavenly Body Part 3

Heavenly Body Part 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *apiophile1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tilbury

Both Maria and I had got ourselves cleaned up by the time Lucy got in. Maria was in the living room watching TV, I was getting dinner ready. Lucy produces a bag full of pampering stuff, like face masks, creams and suggest a girly night. I said I'd leave them to it and do some work upstairs.

Once dinner was over, I'd cleaned up and opened some wine and left them to enjoy themselves. I could hear the laughter all night until Lucy came to bed. I said it sounded like they had fun. She smiled before saying she was wiped out and would explain everything in the morning.

Lucy gets me up early, and as we sit waiting for Maria, she explains that her mum has been feeling lost not working. So she joined a book club. One of the women gave her this book that was a little saucy. Now Maria has it in her head that she has missed out on life.

I chuckle and say that she's still young and they can still do so much. Even my parents, who are almost ten years older than Maria, still find new things to do and places to go. I didn't say that it seems that she's making up for lost time given what happened the last couple of days.

Maria joined us, and we talked about what Maria wanted to do that day. She wanted to do something different, something fun. Lucy suggested the go-cart track, which seemed to excite Maria. I agreed as we could do some food shopping afterwards as the track is across the road from the town centre.

We have to wait for the track to open to book a time. Luckily for Maria, they have one spot clear for the second session. That gave us plenty of time to get there, park and grab a coffee. As we are about to leave for the track, I hand Maria one of Lucy's coats, suggesting it would be more suitable. We get to the car park close to the track and town centre where I park on the top floor. We make our way down and get our coffees, then head to the track to watch the last few laps of the first session.

As the race ends, I take Maria around to where the next lot of racers wait to be fitted for their overalls. Maria laughs when she's handed a child-size overall. They all then head off to change and get ready for the first race. All I can do now is watch and wait for the next hour until the last race is over. I meet Maria coming off the track, who is giddy with excitement. I hand her a bag. I tell her when she gets changed to put all her underwear and clothes in the bag and just wear the coat. She looked surprised at my request but headed off to change.

Maria comes out looking sheepish with the coat done up to the neck. I chuckle as I take the bag from her and check inside to see if everything is in there. I explained that the thrill is knowing you are naked under the coat and that someone might catch a glimpse of something unexpected. Then I reached up to undo the coat a little way before leading her off the shops.

I take her to a couple of shops and occasionally ask her to pick up an item from the bottom shelf to make her bend over. The first time I asked, she was reluctant but gave in. By the time we got to the supermarket, Maria was doing it purposefully herself if someone was close.

Maria was giggling with excitement when we got back to the car park. As we stepped into the lift, I pulled her to the back corner, then had her stand close beside me. As the lift ascended, I reached up under the hem of the coat and rubbed the back of Maria's thigh. This shocked her, and she slapped my hand away asking, "What are you doing?"

"No one can see what I'm doing", I said as I again placed my hand on her thigh.

The lift reached the top floor, and before the doors opened, I leant over and pressed the ground floor button. Maria looked confused by what I had just done. Halfway down, the lift stops. A man gets on, and I move my hand up to Maria's pussy. Maria turns to look at me as my fingers start roaming over her pussy. At the bottom, the man gets off and I press the top floor button again.

We go up and down several times with people getting on and off. All the while, I'm playing with Maria's pussy which is now wet. She is now leaning against the wall of the lift. Both hands are holding onto the bar. She is trying hard not to moan when people are in the lift, but can't help herself when we're alone.

Feeling she is close to having an orgasm, I take her back to the car. A large blue van is parked next to my car, obscuring it from the view of the car park. I led Maria to the back door and ask her to kneel on the back seat. She does, and I once again play with her pussy. Maria buries her head down into the back seat, trying to muffle the sound of her moans. I tell her to keep her head down as I stop pleasuring her.

Maria's body tenses up as she feels something hard press against her pussy. She says nothing as she feels it start to slide in but lets out a gasp of pleasure. She pushes her hips back to meet the first push.

"Oh Fuck yes", Maria says quietly, as she feels it slowly being withdrawn and pushed back in again.

I watch as she bites down on the sleeve of the coat, as the speed of each thrust increases. I can hear her groans grow louder with each thrust. Her body then starts to stiffen, and she can no longer contain her delight, "Fuck!" she cries out as she orgasms.

Maria then looks back behind her, startled on hearing a strange voice say, "Turn over", as she feels the hard cock withdrawing from her.

She turns on the seat to see a young man standing at the door. His hard cock, wet with her juices standing before him. She looks at me standing next to him as he leans into the car and gently pushes her back down onto the seat. His hands grab her thighs and pull her closer to the door. She looks down as his cock once again slides back inside her.

Maria groans as she feels it deep inside of her. The young man starts to fuck her hard. He undoes the coat further and leans in to suck upon Maria's nipple. Her hands reach up and clasp his head, and her thighs wrap around his waist. The young man then kisses Maria passionately. Both then stop, their bodies locked as each shake.

The young man then places another passionate kiss on Maria before he stands. A small amount of cum still hangs from the end of his cock as he tucks it back into his jeans.

Maria hears me say, "Call you later", as she sits herself up.

The door to the blue van closes, and it pulls off to drive away. I hold out my hand to help her off the seat. I then open the front seat door, where Maria slumped herself down. Maria looked both puzzled and pleased as I climb into my seat.

"What the actual Fuck just happened?" she asked.

"You just had another young man pleasure you," I said in return.

Back home, I had to help maria out of the car as her legs were still weak from the experience. Once inside, she managed to find her way to the bathroom for a long hot bath. I pour out a glass of wine when I hear the bathroom open. Maria walks into the living room and falls onto the sofa. I hand her the glass, which she gladly accepts.

"I assume you knew that young man?" Maria inquires.

"Yes. I wouldn't have been able to arrange it while you were bombing around the go-cart track", I replied.

"At this rate, you are going home a changed woman. You've had fun with a vibrator, two young men and bought saucy undies. I doubt Ron will recognise you", I chuckled.

When Maria had finished the wine, she laid down and slept until Lucy came home.

"Had fun today?" Lucy asked.

Maria looked at me before saying, "Too much fun".

"Dad's not going to recognise you by the time you go home. You'll be a changed woman", Lucy says just before heading out to remove her coat.

Both Maria looked at each other and giggled slightly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant story, please carry on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge