FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My uncles Ex wife ( true story )

My uncles Ex wife ( true story )

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This would have been 15 years ago, I was single, and trawling dating sites etc when I cane across a woman and it looked like my uncles ex wife, I couldn't be sure as it said in a relationship looking for extra fun, she had a lace bra on with huge tits and another pic of her with a tiny satin thong on, ong I thought that's horny if it's her as her son worked for me at the time and she came into see him often.

I looked at all 10 pics of her and decided to message her as I was intrigued, I sent a message saying hi I love your pics, (being a bit forward) I said I'd love to see those big tits without a bra, and a wink emoji, I didnt have a face pic so she wouldn't have recognised me, literally within seconds she messaged back, hello there I'm Barbara, you sound a bit cheeky but after all that's why I'm here, sure enough her tits in full huge glory were there to see and she said show me your cock I'll show you more, so as my cock was hard already I took a pic and sent it. What I got back was a pic of her pussy with the little satin thong on pulled to the side and her clit raised and swelled and a pair of sexy parted pussy lips in full view, so I then said where you from I need to taste that sexy pussy. A short pause and reply came, im from Shafton near Barnsley, I thought wow same name same town its got to be her, so I said I wanna see your face and face fuck you do you swallow spunk are you a horny slut ? She replied immediately, with a cock pic in her mouth her mouth full of spunk, and it was her, she said came meet me gave me a place to meet her and I went to pick her up.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start

By *lan1chunkyMan  over a year ago

Prestwich

As I saw her waiting I thought this is a fantasy come true as I was younger and mum took me to visit I used to steal her panties and sniff and wank over them, and see her huge sexy sheer bras, 34dd and 34e, rubbing my cock in them thinking what her tits would be like, I was getting hard as I pulled up, I dropped the window and said heyup Barbara, you ok, she looked nervous, I said you ok ? She said yeah my mates coming to pick me up, I said your mate ?? And as shec was looking down the street I got my hard cock out, and said look is this your mate, she bent over looked in opened the door and sat in the car, oh my fucking god I can't believe it's you, I've wanted your cock for months, bent over and started sucking my cock..... I could not believe it, it was like a dream, I pulled her top from her jeans and lifted it to enable me to grab those tits id often wanked over, they were solid and big protruding nipples, I drove back towards my house and she was still sucking my cock moaning and sucking noisily.......

I was nervous pulling on the street with Barbara still sucking my cock but, as I worked long hours not many people on the street know me as I'd not lived there long, so I let her continue, right to my front door, Barbara was horny as fuck and when I switched the engine off she got up quickly in shock, then smiled saying you're naughty but that makes me wet......

By *7rhino3Man  over a year ago

Rossendale

Love it, keep going

By *avidking73Man  over a year ago

Barnet

We got out of the car, I still couldn't believe it was happening, we got in the front door and she dropped on her knee's and got my cock out and said come on I want you to fuck my mouth as promised my cunt is wet through, I need to swallow your spunk, she was sucking faster and I was pushing her head on my cock I had to feel those huge tits so I leaned over lifted her vest top up and she leaned back raised her arms for me to remove it, there they were huge firm tits in a black and blue sexy lace bra nipples poking out hard as bullets, I grabbed at them squeezing them and she resumed sucking my cock....

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

Keep going please

As she sycked faster she was moaning more and more and I was getting close, I put my hand on her head, and forced her to take all of my cock and she moaned even more, I then said that's it you horny slag suck it, swallow my sounk you dirty fucking slag, as I was now fucking her I watched her remove her bra straps and her tits were free, and she was squeezing her nipples occasionally gagging in my cock, then I heard her undoes her belt and she was wiggling and her jeans were down to her knees, she started to play with her sexy pussy and then raised her fingers to my mouth for me to taste her, that was all it took and I cum hard spunking straight down her throat, she grabbed my arse with both hands, pulling me deeper into her throat until I gave her every last drop.........

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Wow

She stood up and her jeans fell to the floor, id not paid much attention to what she had on as I was fixated by her massive tits, it was then I realised she had red stiletto heels and stockings under her jeans, instant hard on, with a red 6 strap satin suspender belt and a tiny red satin thong and it was soaked her black and blue bra was on the floor by this point I walked her backwards to my staircase, and pushed her onto the steps as I did I grabbed her legs removed a heel at a time and removed a leg at a time from her jeans, noticing her red nails on her her toes and a back seam on her stockings as I looked up her pussy was partly on show where the tiny satin thong struggled to hide her sexy pussy lips......

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

She looked me square in the eye...... something you see you like, mmmmmm I replied im going to eat your pussy...... pussy ?? That'd what good girls say... my horny cunt..... my horny bald wet fuck hole..... is that what you refer to, I said yes ive had a taste and I want more..... she stood up and said let's take this upstairs...... I followed her sexy arse upstairs pointing her in the fmdirection of my room, I went to close the blinds...... "no leave them open I like the risk element" she said, i replied " mmmmmm you are a kinky bastard aren't you im gonna enjoy you".......

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ampicoMan  over a year ago

CUM

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

As I removed my jeans and lifted my top over my head I heard her moaning, and looked over she was fingering her sexy cunt and rubbing her enlarged clit, that tiny satin thong was soaked...... I knelt down between her sexy thighs and felt her stilettos lay on my back, and she dropped her knees sideways giving me full open access to her sexy cunt, I inhaled her musky scent and as I placed my tongue near I could feel the heat from her, it felt amazing as I placed my tongue on her clit she jumped a little saying she was close to cumming, I pushed my hands under her sexy arse cheeks and grabbed a firm hold then set to work eating at her fuck hole, she started to writhe as I darted my tongue inside her fuck hole, grabbing at the bedding then groping her own tits moaning loud that she was gonna cum...... I moved one hand to enable me to feel her ass hole and with the wetness from her cunt it was already well lubed and she started to shake as she orgasmd, I pushed my thumb at her sphincter, it slipped in effortlessly as she shook head to toe cumming hard, suddenly my face was drenched she was squirrting, at 30 years old something I've never experienced before, I was amazed, I carried on probing her cunt swelling her cum and some of what she squirted and kept flicking over her clit as it sent shocks through her body, my cock was so hard it started to ache, I needed to fuck her, I thumb fucked her ass as the orgasm subsided....... she looked up smiling " that's just what I needed" that wanker I live with can't make me cum I've been so frustrated" I just looked and smiled as I climbed on the bed seeing her sexy wet cunt and tits on my bed, I placed my cock at her entrance and pushed it slid in effortlessly although she was very tight, it felt gorgeous, im gonna enjoy you I've wanted to fuck you since I was young, "from when you used to steal Mt dirty panties you mean " smiling away to herself........

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

You knew ? You knew I nicked your knickers.... course I did I used to push them in my fuck hole when I'd cum knowing you'd be looking for them, it used to excite the thought of you wanking in them or whatever you did with them..... at that I lifted both her legs up and started to slowly fuck my aunty, as that's how I saw her she was my sexy aunty......

By *opworth1Man  over a year ago

Hook

Keep going! This is such a horny story

By *nlyme40Man  over a year ago

Rugeley

By *RayMan  over a year ago

essex

By *ralbiswMan  over a year ago

Salisbury

Phew!! Warm now…..

Hillsborough

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Wow.more please

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *lowryderMan  over a year ago

Stafford

Great story...

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Good start

More please

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *heone4475Man  over a year ago

upham

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *nexpectedExplorerMan  over a year ago

Gower

Very hot

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *ptgadgetMan  over a year ago

Colorado Springs

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Great story OP

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

Mmmm lovely love this type of story

I slowly pulled out then back in her cunt felt awesome tight but not uncomfortable and very very wet her big tits rocked slightly as I pushed back into her, her sexy red fuck me heels inches from my head, well sexy legs wrapped in sexy sheer seamed stockings mmmmmm her perfume filling the room...... I pulled out of her, pulled her legs so her arse was on the edge of the bed and flipped her over, I lifted her to her feet hearing the click of those sexy heels on the laminate, I was so fucking hard and horny..... "I'm going fuck you hard now you horny slag" I said....

"Good its about time" she said in her husky voice, I placed my cock at her cunt lips and she instantly pushed back at me I grabbed her hips and I started to fuck her fast her big firm tits started to move now and she was moaning "that's it that's what I need fuck me fuck me hard" I slapped her arse hard looking down her arse hole was exposed so I put my hand down and massaged it then forced my thumb in fully "ooooh that's it fill my fuck holes my horny nephew"....I was so turned on at this fantasy becoming reality I was close to filling her with spunk I loved it that she wanted me bareback in her horny cunt, more thrusting and I felt her tighten on my cock and I shot my spunk into her unprotected cunt, as I did she buckled and fell on the bed moaning softly legs trembling and occasionally shaking all over, "mmmmmmmm thats what I needed" it's been 6 year since I've been fucked like that and I need it more im gonna be visiting more often" .......

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

Great story

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Awesome story

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Very good

By *teveTWMan  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Nice, very nice

Latest pics I've posted are my uncles Ex wife, and there will be more to come too, im hoping to introduce her into life on fab xx

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Hope we hear more soon

Hillsborough

By *w2233Man  over a year ago

Paignton