FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Listening in on others

Listening in on others

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rSuave88 OP   Man  over a year ago

Mirfield

Use this thread as a space to share stories of times you have listened in on others having sex without them knowing or having a clue that you was so close by.

Ive listened in on a few occasions over the years (uni halls, family home etc) Dm if youd like to hear in more detail but would love to read some stories

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

When I was in the Raf I used to lay in my room on my bed wanking and listening to the young guy in the room next door having sex with his girlfriend.. they didn't seem bothered about keeping quiet..

By *un_ajMan  over a year ago

York

I’ve heard a few neighbours in my time, through the walls or on a summers night, which always got me horny and wanking.

Love letting others know what’s happening too

By *uxuriantCouple  over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

I used to travel a lot on business to the USA. On one trip, I had a lay over at La Guardia airport in NY and was booked into one of the airport hotels. Shattered from my travels I found myself in a room with an adjoining door. I went straight to bed but quickly became aware of a m/f couple next door making sex noises. I moved to kneel close to the door and listened in . They clearly had only just met from the conversation they were having. Filthy dirty talking and hard core fucking. I could hear every word and everything. I started masturbating, knelt there naked listening to them. They went at it for an hour or more. I spunked more than once and had a great night. Still think of it every now and then.

By *obrightMan  over a year ago

exeter

Used to travel a lot with work too. Staying in many many a hotel.

Had quite a few experiences of listening to others fucking in adjacent rooms. Always used to enjoy breakfast time and trying to work out who it was. Lol.

One occasion there were definitely more than one guy with a woman. Sounded like 3 or 4. Now that was a horny night.

By *illiam101000Man  over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Hear my neighbours fucking most weekends and it's always very nice. I do enjoy myself listening. In the summer when it's warm see them sometimes messing around in the garden.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Parents were very loud during my living at home days x

By *unner6969Man  over a year ago

Bucks

I typically stay in hotels Mon-Fri, working away from home, so regularly hear couples enjoying each other’s company.

But in my fantasies, the dynamic is turned on it’s head; I’m with the wife/partner of a cuckold couple while he is only allowed to listen through the wall/door and imagine what we are doing…. In a hotel, I guess we’d have to put him in the bathroom, or wardrobe, lol.

Now that would be horny!

By *ntman83Man  over a year ago

Walsall

I hear my neighbor's all the time. She came had yesterday lol

By *obrightMan  over a year ago

exeter

"I typically stay in hotels Mon-Fri, working away from home, so regularly hear couples enjoying each other’s company.

But in my fantasies, the dynamic is turned on it’s head; I’m with the wife/partner of a cuckold couple while he is only allowed to listen through the wall/door and imagine what we are doing…. In a hotel, I guess we’d have to put him in the bathroom, or wardrobe, lol.

Now that would be horny!"

My kind of fantasy!! Lol.

By *andm2006Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Lots of times at hotels and 1 set of neighbours who were loud and regular. Used to get my girl going. One night we opened our windows, which were about 2 metres from their open windows, side by side. As we listened, I slid inbehind mine and fucked her...she was soaking before I put my cock in her. She came very loudly, just after the neighbours did. I got a big smile from woman neighbour next time we saw each other

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ammer7811Man  over a year ago

Medway

Used to hear sis in law getting fucked regularly, this was when I used to stay over in laws at weekends before we got our own place many years ago, wife and I heard her most recently a few months ago when we crashed the night round theirs…..

By *aul DeUther-OneMan  over a year ago

Seaside Sussex

The first few days of this visit to Spain I stayed in a guest house where the walls were very echoey. On the second morning I was woken by creaking bed noises coming from next door. A wardrobe took up the whole width of the wall between my room and the creaking neighbours, but instead of deadening the sounds, the wooden box acted like the sound box of a musical instrument. So, by sticking my head in the wardrobe, I was able to hear, in much more erotic detail the noises that the couple next a few feet away were making.

A bonus of the layout of the rooms and echoey walls was that the couple on the other side of me must have been turned on enough to begin their own warly am sexy session. - For a few minutes, there was gasping, moaning and squeaking spring noises on both sides of me!

By *igerfeet2000Man  over a year ago

Dudley

Hotel in Dublin a number of years ago... heard a couple hard at it for ages, tried to wake gf to see if she would be turned on but she didn't so I satisfied myslef and cum as the couple did!

By *unglerivermonkeyMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

"Use this thread as a space to share stories of times you have listened in on others having sex without them knowing or having a clue that you was so close by.

Ive listened in on a few occasions over the years (uni halls, family home etc) Dm if youd like to hear in more detail but would love to read some stories"

Listened in on many a fuck staying in hotels over the years.

By *adbod2015Man  over a year ago

Nantwich

I used to listen to my old room mate get fucked all the time, from what I presumed was her boyfriend. And at first it was but then she started bringing home other guys too. I have a story about it on the forms, it got pretty wild in the end

By *r quickMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Have listened to my parents a few times and also a friend and his gf when he shared a house with us.

By *unglerivermonkeyMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

Would like to find a couple who would be up for me listening in on the phone as they have sex

Seaside Sussex

About 20 years ago I was living in an old mid terrace house where the boundary wall must have been only 1 brick wide. In the next room were a very energetic young couple who I overheard quite a few times. After a few weeks they must have cottoned on that they had a listener. - One late night I could hear the sounds of them making out and put my ear to the wall. From the sounds I could hear it was obvious that she was giving him oral sex. There was some shuffling sounds and he moaned. A few seconds later I could hear her jokingly berating him for the mess he had made by listing all of the parts of her where she could tell he had cum. From what she told him I could tell he must have had a big pulsating orgasm.

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

By *cooby5555Man  over a year ago

galway

When I was younger my older used to make an awful racket when wanking

Seaside Sussex

Bump! C'mon fabbers! There must be loads more great stories out there

By *dventurous biMan  over a year ago

tesside

I could hear the rhythmic sounds of the bed hitting the wall first. Then I heard his moans and as they increased in volume so the bed hit the wall harder. As he got louder and louder I slipped my hand into my boxers but there was no reaction, which was when I realised, I could only hear him.

I waited and waited for something I could work with, but nothing.

In the end I rang their room and asked if she was ok.

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ake or BiscuitsMan  over a year ago

Ellesmere Port

My female housemate has her girlfriend staying over sometimes. Love to listen to them at it. Hearing the subtle moans, the panting. So hot

By *eeshMan  over a year ago

clydebank

Once overhear my aunt being banged in the room next to me

By *etItSwing1991Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I work in a hotel. Hear people at it all the time lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The couple next door u wer loud when fucking my wife used to get turned on hesring them she would wank me hard and fuck me she got so wet and.horny listening to them

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

Love to listen in on a couple ... I.e. call the one of couples' phones and just hear it all.

By *xplorer666Man  over a year ago

Bolton

I was in the next room to my mum so I overhead her alot. Funny this is it could hear sometimes tell the guys she was with to be quiet because they will wake me. Only if she knew my ear was to the wall

» Add a new message to this topic