FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Holiday with a view part 1 the drive down

Holiday with a view part 1 the drive down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r mystery1 OP   Man  over a year ago

BURNLEY

Bit of background info i was going Portsmouth to get the ferry to France for 10 days with my girlfriend at the time with her family

The family

Older sister25 years old 5 foot 6 dubble ee cups brests

Slim average body same with

Gf dubble ee cup brests 20 year old

Yonger sister 5 foot 5 small perky cc cup brest big ass 18 years old

Dad

Then me 6 foot 2 20 years old

The morning of the holiday i was helping her dad load the car which was a little vauxhall corsa so it was a little cramped but anyway I got asked to see what her older sister was ready as we was setting off as i whent into her room suitcase was still open i siad hurry up we need to go she's puts a couple more underwear and clothes in and starts to shut the case as she did i got a little glimpse of her rabbit pops out she slides it back in and gives me the cause looking a little blush walking to the car all i could think was if she's just used it or not and will i manage to get a glips of it in use

We all get into the car every one arguing who will have the front seat

It ends up being her younger sister gf and then me in the back

I waited a hour so no one was paying much attention to us down the road yonger sister asleep i get a blanket to cover us as i wanted to go sleep but gf had other plans i slowly feel gf placeing her hand on my cock my eyes lit up but trying not to make anything obvious at the same time i never of thought I would be having a hand job in the middle of her family i slowly move my hand teaseing her pussy lips over her leggings feeling it getting really wet before sliding in and placing a finger in we looked at each other and smiled we made it a little game who could get each other off first we ended up finishing at the same time her had covered in cum she pulls out and licked it all clean smiling away im going for round two on her but just before i could get her off we stopped at the services we all got out and have some food and dirks on the way back to the car her older sister wants to sit in the back as she didn't want to be satnav anymore and wanted a sleep

We all got back in and set off again we end up getting stuck into traffic at a stand still so at that point her older sister puts blanket around us and cuddles up to me I've never been this close to her in all of 2 years of knowing her eventually she falls asleep gf looking at me in a jealous sort of way but little doues she know what's about to happen and her sisters hand falls on top of my cock her soft brests against my arm i was in hevan (wearing a low cut vest top) but after some time I had a throbing cock and a dead arm so i moved my arm to put over her shoulder she moves a little and grabing and cuddling my cock pritty much and then she placed my arm in away where it was sat inside of her top after a couple of minutes thinking is it a test or is it her actually being a sleep so i thought i will get a little more comfortable and slowly move my hand down to get a good hold of her brest having a little play of her nipples before keeping it there all the way till the ferry port before we get there i slowly move my hand back where she put it i wake her up tell her that we a couple of minutes away she wake up with a smile and confused look her hand sill in the same place before she sits up giving me a little squeeze and whispered that im a good size and her sister is lucky to have me

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Nice start

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Mmmm

By *igerman23Man  over a year ago

hayes

Love it.more please

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm great start to a holiday

By *ivek68Man  over a year ago

york

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Nice start

By *ereforfun1995Man  over a year ago

whitehaven

By *heboyfromtgewoodMan  over a year ago

cinderford

Hope to hear more

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Think she will ditch the rabbit in favour of you

By *icurious69jockMan  over a year ago

north east lincs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice start

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

Great start

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

dungannon

Mmmmmm more please

BURNLEY

Sorry i will post the next part this week there's just been famly trouble

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

Good so far ?

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great start

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *aul888Man  over a year ago

Hull

Can't wait for the next part

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Looking forward to the next part.

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ountry PeaksCouple  over a year ago

In The Surrey Hills

"Sorry i will post the next part this week there's just been famly trouble "

Did you get caught by the dad then

By *tag_vixen_glaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 25/06/22 09:42:26]

By *tag_vixen_glaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Sorry i will post the next part this week there's just been famly trouble

Did you get caught by the dad then "

By *mithy13Man  over a year ago

stoke

Great story

BURNLEY

Maybe maybe not you will have to read and find out im skiping all the boring stuff this is all a true story im glad you all like it

We get out the car walking up to the top deck we go to the bar have a couple and some food me and the gf can't stop playing under the table feeling how wet she was and she whispers something like who's wetter which confused me a little and got me thinking doues she's know i had a little feel off older sister boobs or is she trying to find out if anything happened under the blanket with sister before i could say anything her dad says we need to go to bed we all got up got are key to the cabin but all i could think of could i get lucky and have a go in her older sister or have a 3 some but unfortunately i had to sleep in a cabin with her dad and them 3 in their own cabin

I stayed up all night just thinking of what could happen and if they was sharing the rabbit or not

We get out of bed and go for breakfast gf in a low cut vest top with a bikini bra on younger sister in a dress and then to my surprise older sister no bra short leggings with a camel toe showing her nipples sticking out you could just make out the pink nessus of them i couldn't stop looking at them and gf giving me that pissed of look and getting kicked under the table it was hard not to look as she was sat opposite side to me breakfast come full English it wasn't bad at all her dad and yonger sister got up and get the drinks in as they walk away my gf and the older one both pick up the sausage and start giving them a little lick before her sister and comes back my mind run wild now are my dreams about to come true or is this a test for me and they have know I've had a thing for both of them all these years I'm trying to hide my tent under the table but all i had on was swimming shorts so there's nothing to strap it down so onces we had finshed

i grab gf and go back to there cabin and give her some attention before we

going to the car again we ran to the cabin quick fuck but as i was all i was thinking of her older sister how good it would to fill them both or evan all 3 there i was pounding her hard and we both sqwertd every where both a bang on the door before cleaner walked in on us the floor was pissed wet though she just smiled at us as we walked out i kinda felt sorry for her we both have been so horny at the moment we went to the car meeting everyone else there girl friend had to sit in the front again as sat nav but she wanted to carry on the fun

im sitting in the middle of yonger and older sister letting my mind run wild and gf checking im not looking at her sister tits

We still 5 hours away im trying not to fall asleep but when I woke up i was in between her naked brests pretty much

at the villa gf said how was your sleep it was good now im thinking i probably shouldn't of said anything but anyway we all got out there was a swimming pool a local bar just in front of the villa we walk in nice open space

steep metal winding staers younger sister walks up first i get a glimpse under her dress to a nice little g string i never would of thought she would where anything like that

i follow her up then her dad comes up theres a dubble bed in one room then 3 single beds in the other her dad makes that dubble his room so i walk back down to try and find my room i find that dump my stuff in there its just at the back of the villa over looking a bit of the pool

We all get ready to chill out and relax around the pool gf and older sister whereing the most smallest bikini which ive never seen gf where anything like that before after unpacking and spending most of the day in and out the pool we decided to go for a meal at the pub across the road we all take it in turns of the shower older sister jumps in first im out exploring around the villa there's a ping-pong tale and a basket ball hope and then a round the corner of that was the window to the bathroom not tainted or even curtains as i looked though i seen her

older sister strip off and wait for the shower to warm up abit before getting in her gourges ee cup a perfect smooth pussy and a ass to die for im at the window have a wank over her i watch a little long she takes her phone and it looks like she's taking pictures she gets in rubbing body wash all over her hand paying more attention to her pussy just as i was about to cum gf shouting to see where i got to

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *eereMan  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Very hot

dungannon

Mmmmmm more please

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Not the spelling police, but please slow down and re-read what you're writing.

It's quite a hard story to read as some words make no sense, which means you have to stop and read it again.

By *ohnny 51TV/TS  over a year ago

Middlewich

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

all over Ireland

Hot

By *RfunMan  over a year ago

Blackpool and Fleetwood

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

LIVINGSTON

Keep going but take you time

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Great story

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *untimes-2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

BURNLEY

I tried to hide my boner best i could she said why you hiding that you know just in case someone else is going to come out her replie was everyone getting ready for dinner she drops her wet thong into my hand i take her to the bushes just insite of the bathroom to watch her older sister drying off

i bend her over pulling a skirt up and low and behold a dripping wet pussy i clean all her juice up then smack that ass you have been a bad girl i slide my cock in to her keeping it there for a second or two for me to look at older sister fresh smooth pussy as she raps a towel around her hair bent over and then standing up to rap another one around her at that moment i fucked gf harder pulling her hair back telling her she's a good slut just as i come out and slip back into her ass she trys and pulls away with a little yelp but i pull her back two fill her tight ass up i pull out turn her around and make her clean me up i asked why she was wet without me and she says she found her older sister rabbit and wanted to try it as she never used one before but instead of helping her it made her more horny i face fuck her for a couple of more minutes then looking back up to see her younger sister stood there naked wating to jump in to the shower i finsh off a nother load she drinks every drop and we walk back into the villa to finish off getting ready we walk in to the kitchen older sister there making a glass of wine saying where have you been we smile just seeing what's around the villa there a ping-pong table which you know what that means beer pong after older sister saying we need to find a shop for beers and stuff anyway

Im walking to go get into the shower as i walk in i noticed yonger sister g string i pick it up its a little wet and cummy what's she thinking about

I get into the shower and have a wash and a little play im lost in though of what this holiday going to bring

We are all good and ready for some food

There's a small port couple of bar's and restaurants all different from the next.

The girls looking stunning as aways we all have a good time trying aa biiit oooof everyone's food

The next day gf and older sister are a little bit worst for wear so it's a pool day there dad wantted to go out and explore around the area so off he goes he gives me a lift up to the shop to get some alcohol and pop he says he should be back for 5 i buy what we need and walk back down to the villa after putting shopping away i get some snacks and drinks to put out by the pool. but to my surprise there all in a thong bikini all lying ass up i get told to go in and get ready for the pool i go in and on the bed was a per of speedos with a note saying you will get a surprise for doing this there a little small

my cock keeps trying to pop out and to say hello

i walk out they all laughed at me gf saying how sexy I looked only for you baby as there all looking at my cock a couple of beers down and trying not to look at the girls too much her older sister stud by the pool so i go to push older sister and in the pool and she drags me in my bottom come off and her top comes off as well i say sorry and her reply was at least we are evan

we get a glimpse of each other before she's covers them up gf get that little pissed off but kinda enjoying it as im naked older sister looking at her. To get that aproval to stay like that

i get out taking her top with me as i ask gf are you not joining us

no what's it going to cost then its your falt im flashing she smiles maybe if my

yonger sister joins us i. Will do i like the sound of that in my head

out of the blue older sister shouts I will give you 50 to get completely naked at first she takes her top off and goes you still have your bottems on she takes them off then thru them at me younger sister was just about to take hers off Then a car pulls up she puts her top back on and i give her bikini back maybe a nother time i wiill see them both up close

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Mmmmm

Good story

By *igkidexyMan  over a year ago

Dublin

By *rpmanMan  over a year ago

Bromley

"Not the spelling police, but please slow down and re-read what you're writing.

It's quite a hard story to read as some words make no sense, which means you have to stop and read it again.

"

LIVINGSTON

Awesome

all over Ireland

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff