FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Jessica

Jessica

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ast Living Risk Taker OP   Man  over a year ago

Frodsham

I’d known Jess for years, she was a good friend and we got on well. We’d had many nights out and despite a desire for more I’d always thought she didn’t have the same feelings and so never wanted to ruin the friendship.

Ste, my closest and oldest friend, had no such qualms and had made a move on Jess many times. Eventually she’d relented and agreed to go out with him. Fast forward a few years and they were still together, things had got pretty serious to the point he was ready to propose.

I’d always known Jess was a bit of a live wire and enjoyed a wild night out and I was well aware that before Ste, she’d had plenty of fun with more than her fair share of men and women.

Once they got together she’d left all that behind and the 2 of them had settled into a more mundane life. Ste often used to chat to me about Jess and her near insatiable lust to fuck. He’d often mention about her joking he needed help to keep her really satisfied, though I wasn’t entirely sure she was joking. In turn I’d offer I was always available for her to suck my cock whilst he fucked her. I’m sure he thought I was saying that tongue in cheek, which I was, but had he ever said yes I’d have been there in a flash!

Out of the blue Ste turned up at my house with tears in his eyes and almost unable to speak. He handed me a note, from Jess:

I’m sorry, but as much as I love you this isn’t the life for me. I don’t want to hurt you and I couldn’t cheat on you. But ultimately it just isn’t enough, I need more than you alone can give me.

Love, Jess.

That was it, the tiniest note and she’d gone. No contact details, phone number changed and removed from all social media.

Over the next few months me and Ste went out, picked up women and generally lived a good single life. Nobody we knew had heard from Jess, or if they had weren’t speaking as to where she was or what she was doing now.

The months turned into a year and I’d expected to never see or hear from her again, when out of the blue I bumped into her out shopping in Manchester. We exchanged a polite hello and carried on walking.

I should have carried on and never looked back but there had always been a part of me drawn to her. I stopped and walked after her, made some lame excuse about my shit hello being a reaction without thinking and apologising for not stopping to speak. I half expected her to run off, but she said it was good to see me and she’d wanted to contact since she left but it didn’t feel right knowing I was such good friends with Ste. She asked about him, but I could tell she was being polite and wasn’t really that interested.

Jess had always been attractive, but as she’d got older really blossomed as his figure filled out. She had long flowing brown hair, a naturally curvy figure with perfect pert breasts and a bubble butt all in perfect proportion. As we were chatting I was taken aback by just how sexy she looked. Maybe it was because I hadn’t seen her for a while, but she seemed different.

Every part of me knew this should be a 5 minute chat with an old friend. She’d hurt my best friend, broke his heart and just disappeared without a trace. And yet, I knew it wasn’t going to be 5 minutes. I’d always had a thing for her and this time I wasn’t just walking away without telling her at the very least…

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

Frodsham

We’d been chatting about nothing in particular for a few minutes, so I asked her if she fancied a drink and a proper catch up?

“I can’t” said Jess, “I’ve got plans tonight and don’t have time”.

Unsure whether this was a brush off or legitimate excuse I pressed further, “tomorrow then?”

“This is my last day in town” she replied.

I gave it one final push, “you must have an hour free at some point, we’ve been friends for years and I’m not interested in why you left Ste, I just want to catch up with an old friend”.

Jess relented and gave me the name of her hotel. “Meet me in the bar at 6.30, don’t be late and you know what I drink!”

With that she was gone, I really had no idea if she was even staying where she said never mind if she’d actually show.

However this was a one off chance and so I turned up at 6.15, ordered a vodka and lemonade as she always drank and waited. 6.30 came and went with no sign of her. As it approached 7pm I was about to leave, thinking of what might have been, when she walked into the bar.

I nearly fell off my chair, as I said Jess was always attractive but I’d never seen her like this. She was wearing the tiniest dress, barely covering any of her, huge heels and her make up was heavy. Much more than I’d ever seen her wearing before.

“I’m surprised you waited” she said as she tottered over to me.

“Well I’m glad I did” was all I could muster with my jaw still on the floor.

I picked up the drinks and we headed to a quieter corner of the bar. It felt like old times, the conversation flowed and she was well aware I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I’d no clue if this outfit was for my benefit or planned before meeting me, but I wasn’t complaining either way.

Jess was telling me she was in town for a family event and decided to stay a few extra days to catch up with friends. This was genuinely her last night before leaving tomorrow.

I asked her what she’d been doing for the last year or so. She was coy at first, but then said she’d been travelling and reigniting her lust for sex with random strangers and living the life she preferred. By now the sight of her sat in front of me with next to nothing on and talking about random sex was making my cock start to twitch.

I was well aware I only had an hour or so before she had to leave and time was getting on. It seemed like it was now or never to put my cards on the table.

“Jess, you look incredible” I said. She looked at me a bit puzzled, I’d never really complimented her looks before. “I’ve never told you this, but I’ve always fancied you. And before I had chance you ended up with Ste and then left without a trace”. She looked taken aback and asked what I wanted?

“I just wanted you to know” I said. We chatted some more and then she had to leave to meet her friends. As she stood up to leave she looked at me and said “I’m going for a meal, meet me back here at midnight and let’s catch up properly”

I watched as she left, my eyes fixated on her smooth legs and perfect round arse as she walked away..

I wasn’t sure what she meant by ‘catch up properly’ but I knew for certain I’d been there at midnight to find out!!

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

Good start

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Great start

By *eotheloinMan  over a year ago

Kerry / limerick border

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Roll on midnight !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Frodsham

I sat transfixed in my seat, what did she mean by catch up properly? I knew what I wanted it to mean but was I getting the wrong idea?

With over 4 hours to wait I decided to head home and get showered and changed. As I drove home all I could think was how I should be calling Ste to tell him Jess was in town, where she was and that he could meet her at midnight. I knew how much he needed answers and yet here I was planning to go and meet my best friends ex, the love of his life with only filthy things running through my mind.

As the shower started to run and I stripped all I could think about was Jess and the stunning figure hugging dress, how I wanted her with me now getting into the shower. Jess had always felt like ‘one who got away’ and now it seemed there may be a chance to put that right.

I couldn’t help myself, the shower door was barely shut and I was wanking my now rock solid cock, thinking about Jess. Imaging all the cock she’d been fucking, letting my mind wander to what it would feel like to finally be inside her, taste her. I didn’t last long and was shooting a thick load in minutes.

As I got out of the shower, I picked up my phone to see a message from an unknown number:

Change of plan, the room number is 802. Be there for 10.30 and don’t be late! Reception will give you a key xx

I assumed it was Jess and a new number. I messaged back:

Just come home to freshen up. Can’t believe how sexy you looked before and looking forward to catching up properly xx

With that I got dressed and headed back into Manchester. This time on the train. Any thoughts I had about Ste were long gone, I’d justified it to myself that he had his chance and blew it. Now it was my turn.

I’d had no further reply from Jess and was starting to feel nervous and excited. I still didn’t really know what she even wanted but in my mind an invite to her room meant only one thing and I was playing all kinds of scenarios over in my mind.

By now it was nearly 10pm. I headed to a bar for a quick drink to calm my nerves. As I walked into the hotel, I went to reception and asked for the key to room 802. The girl on reception handed me the card and said “your wife is waiting, you’re in for a treat”

I was confused, wife? Had she given me the right card. In for a treat? Wtf was that all about? I walked to the room, unsure if I should enter or what I was going to find.

I stood outside for what felt like hours but in reality was less than a minute. In the few minutes it had taken to get from reception to the room I’d played out all kinds of scenarios as to what it meant. No turning back now I thought and swiped the card. The door pinged open and as I walked in, I stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing in front of me

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

Great story please finish it soon dying to know what happens next xx

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

This is very good

By *ICKED WILLYMan  over a year ago

Bourne End

Looking forward to hearing what happened next.

By *ub Male ExhibitionistMan  over a year ago

bromsgrove

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

Don’t tease us like this!!

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *aul469xMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

Excellent

By *tag_vixen_glaCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *portbilly1976Man  over a year ago

manchester

Frodsham

I’d always known Jess was wild and had an adventurous streak. Even more so when she unceremoniously dumped my best friend because he quite simply couldn’t keep up with her near insatiable need for cock. But even I wasn’t expecting what I’d walked into.

As I walked through the door, I stopped in near disbelief. Jess was still fully clothed wearing the light blue figure hugging dress that perfectly accentuated her golden tanned skin, her sexy heels and bra. Her legs were spread wide open as she bounced on a mystery solid cock. Whatever I’d expected to walk into, it really wasn’t that.

She didn’t miss a beat and carried on driving herself down on the mystery man. I’d not said a word as she beckoned me to get on the bed. She slowed down enough to be able to speak.

“You made it. Now sit on that bed and enjoy the show”.

I sat on the bed, my cock bursting to be released from my jeans. As I reached for the buttons she stopped and looked me dead in the eye. “Don’t you fucking dare get that out, you’re hear to watch until I say otherwise”.

I was transfixed, I’d always wanted Jess and now here I was sat watching her fuck a random man and being told not to even think about doing anything until she said so. I was so turned on by now I’d have done virtually anything she wanted.

As she wished, I lay back and watched the show. I couldn’t take my eyes off her. By now she was fully focussed on the cock buried deep in her pussy. I realised she was dripping wet, the squelching between her legs as she speared herself on cock giving away just how turned on she was. Jess placed her hands on each arm of the chair and was grinding down hard. At the same time the mystery man was building up his own thrusts in rhythm driving up his cock with a hard buck of the hips each time Jess smashed down. I couldn’t believe what I was watching and how turned on I was. It’s a good job I’d had a wank a few hours hours earlier or I’d have cum in my pants just watching.

Jess and the mystery man were now fucking at a frantic pace, she was screaming “I’m going to cum, I want you to cum with me”. I sat staring watching her pussy being impaled as they cum together. The mystery man flooding her soaking wet pussy.

Jess stood up and bent over to kiss her friend. As she did she knew I’d be able to see her pussy, her lips raw and puffy from the pounding she’d just taken. She broke off, thanked him for the fucking her. Then told him to get dressed and leave because “I’m done with you now”.

As soon as he’d gone, she sat back in the chair. “Did you enjoy that Rob?” She asked.

I could barley speak, “fuck yes!!! What is going on?” I asked.

“I told you I just can’t get enough. Now calm yourself down, I need a drink!” And with that she was pulling me up off the bed and dragging me to the bar.

I wanted to protest, to stay and taste her freshly filled pussy, and add my load. I tried to say we should order room service but she fired a look that said I’m in control and you’ll do as I say. I was so enthralled I nodded in agreement. All I could hope was I’d get my turn sooner rather than later..

Solihull

Lucky man

By *olmaMan  over a year ago

Kettering

This is great

London

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

manchester

By *p22333Man  over a year ago

Witney

More please

birmingham

Great

More please

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *lderWiserNowMan  over a year ago

Kettrin

Wow, how terrific

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

wow, great story x

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *nneedoffun2020Man  over a year ago

Grantham

By *ikinghornMan  over a year ago

southsea

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

This is a good one!

By *ike231251Man  over a year ago

Heckmondwike

Frodsham

Thanks everyone, I’ll be adding more today

By *en4funoxonMan  over a year ago

Banbury

Amazing story cannot wait for what happens next!

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Great story

By *rdiscreet327Man  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Amazing. Looking forward to the next chapter.

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

blackpool

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Waiting for the next part as soon as you can please

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Frodsham

Stood in the lift, the smell of sex coming off her freshly fucked pussy lingered in the air. I wanted to push her against the side and fuck her right there and then.

As we walked into the bar she went and sat down, facing towards a wall in a quiet part area. I had so many questions and even more so I just wanted to be inside her. I sat down opposite Jess with the drinks, she seductively sucked on the straw and in one movement without skipping a beat opened her legs. She still had no knickers on, her pussy was still swollen and puffy from the fucking she’d just taken. I couldn’t take my eyes of her pussy as she pushed out a huge glob of cum. He’d really filled her up judging by what I was seeing in front of me.

I had to ask who the mystery guy was. “Oh that was someone I fucked a few years ago. I’d told him I was going to be in town, hadn’t heard from him then got a message out of the blue while I was eating. He was free so I made my excuses”

Wow, this was very much a different side to her than I’d seen before and I was loving it. We chatted some more about where she’d been and what her plans were. It felt more like old times. However, I was torn between how much I liked Jess as a friend and how much I wanted to fuck her. By now we’d both had a few drinks and were a little past being tipsy. She came back from the toilet and sat next to me rather than opposite.

She put her hand on my leg and said “I think it’s time you tell me more about how you always had a thing for me”.

This was my last chance to really be a good friend and walk away. I thought about Ste, I really should be telling him Jess was here.

Then I looked at Jess… fuck this I’m having her tonight!

By *ynamo301Man  over a year ago

North West

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"We’d been chatting about nothing in particular for a few minutes, so I asked her if she fancied a drink and a proper catch up?

“I can’t” said Jess, “I’ve got plans tonight and don’t have time”.

Unsure whether this was a brush off or legitimate excuse I pressed further, “tomorrow then?”

“This is my last day in town” she replied.

I gave it one final push, “you must have an hour free at some point, we’ve been friends for years and I’m not interested in why you left Ste, I just want to catch up with an old friend”.

Jess relented and gave me the name of her hotel. “Meet me in the bar at 6.30, don’t be late and you know what I drink!”

With that she was gone, I really had no idea if she was even staying where she said never mind if she’d actually show.

However this was a one off chance and so I turned up at 6.15, ordered a vodka and lemonade as she always drank and waited. 6.30 came and went with no sign of her. As it approached 7pm I was about to leave, thinking of what might have been, when she walked into the bar.

I nearly fell off my chair, as I said Jess was always attractive but I’d never seen her like this. She was wearing the tiniest dress, barely covering any of her, huge heels and her make up was heavy. Much more than I’d ever seen her wearing before.

“I’m surprised you waited” she said as she tottered over to me.

“Well I’m glad I did” was all I could muster with my jaw still on the floor.

I picked up the drinks and we headed to a quieter corner of the bar. It felt like old times, the conversation flowed and she was well aware I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. I’d no clue if this outfit was for my benefit or planned before meeting me, but I wasn’t complaining either way.

Jess was telling me she was in town for a family event and decided to stay a few extra days to catch up with friends. This was genuinely her last night before leaving tomorrow.

I asked her what she’d been doing for the last year or so. She was coy at first, but then said she’d been travelling and reigniting her lust for sex with random strangers and living the life she preferred. By now the sight of her sat in front of me with next to nothing on and talking about random sex was making my cock start to twitch.

I was well aware I only had an hour or so before she had to leave and time was getting on. It seemed like it was now or never to put my cards on the table.

“Jess, you look incredible” I said. She looked at me a bit puzzled, I’d never really complimented her looks before. “I’ve never told you this, but I’ve always fancied you. And before I had chance you ended up with Ste and then left without a trace”. She looked taken aback and asked what I wanted?

“I just wanted you to know” I said. We chatted some more and then she had to leave to meet her friends. As she stood up to leave she looked at me and said “I’m going for a meal, meet me back here at midnight and let’s catch up properly”

I watched as she left, my eyes fixated on her smooth legs and perfect round arse as she walked away..

I wasn’t sure what she meant by ‘catch up properly’ but I knew for certain I’d been there at midnight to find out!!"

blackpool

By *ustlooking900Man  over a year ago

Donegal

By *jj 69Man  over a year ago

telford

Good start carry on dont make us wait to long

Kerry / limerick border

Telford

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

Frodsham

I put my hand on top of hers and exclaimed “let’s!!”

With that I stood up and pulled her to her feet.

“But not here, this is a conversation for in your room”. Without giving her chance to respond I was dragging her through the bar and too the lift. The doors opened and I pushed her inside. She may have thought she was in control but now Jess was going to find out what she was really getting herself into.

I pressed into her and kissed her hard, our tongues exploring each other’s mouth. The lift beeped and the doors opened. We couldn’t get to the room quick enough. Inside I got straight on the bed. Jess went to join me when I stopped her. “Not yet” I said. “Sit back on that chair where you were before”. She sat down and went to speak. “Shhhhh” as I put my fingers on my lips. “You wanted to know and now I’m going to show you. Actions speak far louder than words”.

As I sat on the bed I looked at Jess, taking in her beauty. I’m going to enjoy this, I thought to myself.

“Open your legs” I demanded. “Show me how you like to be touched”

She slowly run her hands across her large pert tits, sliding her dress down to reveal her dark brown, large, erect nipples. Slowly Jess rubbed 2 fingers around her left nipple. Pulling slightly and taking a sharp intake of breath. As she did she moved her right hand slowly down her body until she reached the top of her thigh. Her hand moved across and she brushed a finger along her clit.

I sat on the bed watching as she played with herself getting lost in the moment. My cock was hard and straining to release from my jeans. I started to rub across my pants showing her the effect she was having on me.

She moved her fingers down to her pussy hole and slowly pushed one, then two inside. She building a rhythm moving them in and out whilst still playing with her nipples.

Her breathing was getting heavier and she was starting to buck her hips and wryth around in the chair.

“Make yourself cum” I demanded. She looked up at me and starred at me as brought herself to orgasm.

“Now come here and let me taste your fingers”. She slowly stood up and started to crawl up the bed, her tits bouncing she moved. She offered her fingers to me and slowly I licked and sucked her fingers. The taste of her pussy and the cum from her earlier fuck driving me wild..

London

By *nonymousSwingerMan  over a year ago

cambridge

??

Telford

aylesbury

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

margate

Yes

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Great story

By *lew65Man  over a year ago

Anglesey

Wow

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

blackpool

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *ulsar93Man  over a year ago

santry

Frodsham

I sucked hard on her fingers, savouring the taste and pawed at her exposed tits hanging just above me. Playing with herself Jess has been gentle, but there was nothing gentle about the way I was groping her. She bolted to an upright position on her knees as I twisted her nipple hard. She pulled her fingers from my mouth and moved down towards my jeans.

“Not yet” I commanded and she stopped. “I want to taste you properly”.

She climbed up and sat legs spread across my face, lowering herself until her pussy lips rested on my mouth. She was already soaking wet as I very lightly kissed her pussy, slowly exploring my tongue around her lips and clit. Lay underneath her I was in heaven, lost in the taste of her sweet pussy and what remained of the load she’d had inside her earlier.

I moved my tongue faster and pushed it inside her pussy. Instantly with a natural reaction she started to move her hips rocking her pussy back and forward on my tongue, pressing down harder on my face. She lifted slightly and I moved my mouth to her clit, slowly licking and gently biting, the sensation had her breathing heavily above me. I pulled her down and darted my tongue back deep into her pussy, holding her tight against my face until she couldn’t take any more, releasing her sweet cum all over my and face, mixed with her previous lover it tasted devine.

She slowly moved down my chest and leant forward to kiss me, we shared the mess in our mouths, a slow tender kiss. She moved to the side and again reached to my pants.

“Only when I say” I barked. She stopped and looked at me. I wanted her mouth on my cock so bad, but I also wanted to make her wait. Tease and deny a little longer yet.

I stepped off the bed and commanded she bend over in front of me. I took a moment to appreciate the rawness of her pussy and how truly sexy her perfect round arse looked in front of me. Then without warning I plunged my face back into her pussy, this time eating her from behind. I slowly licked down from her clit all the way to her ass. Stopping to this time explore her tight little ass hole with my tongue. As I licked her ass I slipped my fingers into her soaking pussy. She flopped her head forward and pushed her face into the bed as my mouth and fingers worked her pussy. I’d waited a long long time for this and fully intended to savour every part of her as much for my own pleasure as hers. I curled my fingers just inside her pussy and my tongue was deep in her ass. The muffled noises from her face in the bed gave away she couldn’t take much more and again she soaked my face as she reached another orgasm.

I stepped away and looked at her bent over, heels still on and dress hitched up above her arse and pulled below her tits. She looked amazing, now she’d get her turn to play with me..

By *rocky92Man  over a year ago

Northumberland

Wow

blackpool

By *xxxMan  over a year ago

Bedford & Chester

aylesbury

Hillsborough

By *uilt2Last69Man  over a year ago

Grantham

Nice story.

I know a Jess who is super hot so I’m imagining it’s her.

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

manchester

cambridge

London

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Telford

Frodsham

Jess slowly got to her feet and joined me stood up, my face covered in her cum. She kissed me slowly, tasting her pussy and ass on my mouth. Her hand slowly moving down rubbing across my throbbing cock.

She went to remove her heels. I stopped her, “No, leave them on. They stay on all night” I said. I’ve got a thing for sexy women leaving their heels on and I wanted to make sure Jess knew to keep them on!

She pushed me down on to the bed and leaned over me. Her pert tits hanging over my face. I lifted my head up and slowly circled her nipple with my tongue, working up to sucking her nipple hard. She reached down and started to undo my jeans buttons. My cock had been throbbing for hours and was aching to be released. As she undid all the buttons my cock sprang out. She rubbed through my boxers and started to wank me hard and slow. Long purposeful strokes, moving to remove my jeans and boxers.

My cock was now rock solid in front of her face. She licked down the shaft, teasing my balls with tongue and lips before slipping lower and running her tongue over my ass hole. She continued to tease my balls and ass with her mouth whilst wanking my throbbing cock. Alternating between her mouth and taking me all the way to the back of her throat and her hand while she licked my ass.

She was paying back the compliment and edging me to the point I was ready to explode only to stop and slow right down. I’d imagined her mouth all over my cock so many times but never thought it would be this fucking good.

She lifted off and climbed onto my lap, teasing her pussy on my bell end. Slowly pushing herself further and further down my length until she was riding me hard. I pushed my hips hard up, matching in rhythm with her so she got the full impact of me driving myself up and she rammed down. Her tits the were bouncing right in front of my face, my hands all over her stunning arse.

She carried on riding until she couldn’t hold her orgasm any longer and soaked my cock and legs. She slowly rolled off and onto her back. I stood up and picked her up, she’d been fucked on the chair once already tonight and now I wanted her there again.

I pushed her down and positioned myself between her legs. Sliding my throbbing cock back into her sopping pussy. I started slowly building up to a faster pace and fucking her hard as the chair banged against the wall. By now her eyes were rolling back in her head, lost in the moment of being hammered on the chair.

In one smooth motion she pushed me back slightly, just enough for my cock to slip out of her pussy, slid down the chair and took me straight into the back of her throat. I held her head and started to fuck her face. Her eyes started to water and then stream down her face, her once perfect make up now smeared down her cheeks. It was all too much, I couldn’t hold any longer and pumped stream after stream of thick cum deep in her throat. I pulled my cock out and kissed her with my cum in her mouth, sharing it between us until she swallowed it down.

I lifted her up and helped her onto the bed. We lay down and shared a soft tender kiss. My cock was softened by now, but the feeling of her soaking pussy rubbing against my leg was already having the effect of making it stir again. We’d far from finished for the night…

By *olmaMan  over a year ago

Kettering

manchester

Bedford & Chester

North

birmingham

By *hemcicalMan  over a year ago

Lisburn

aylesbury

Reigate

cambridge

Telford

manchester

blackpool

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

great stuff to read in the morning with a morning glory standing to attention.

By *knick45Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Great

By *im66123Man  over a year ago

newcastle

By *lugoneMan  over a year ago

rathmicheal

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Love it!

Hillsborough

Frodsham

She lay snuggled into my side, her legs wrapped around me. The feeling of her warm, soaking pussy rubbing against me was turning me on. She looked so filthy, but gorgeous, lay there in her heels and dress scrunched around her waist.

We kissed, hands all over each other. The feel of her smooth, soft, tanned skin was utter heaven. As I ran my hand through her long flowing brown hair she slid down her hand and stroked my cock, slowly making it hard again.

We stayed like this for some time, kissing, touching, feeling each others bodies. Eventually she rolled over and stood up, very slowly removing her dress. Seeing her stood next to the bed in only her heels was a sight to behold. Jess has sexy legs regardless, but the effect of the heels really made them stand out. By now was cock was throbbing and I was aching to be inside her again. She crawled onto the bed and removed the rest of my clothes. We were now both naked except for her heels. She sat on my chest and leaned forward to kiss me. Slowly she moved down until her pussy was rubbing against my cock.

We were teasing each other until I slipped inside her, she was so wet there was little resistance to my throbbing cock entering her again.

This time she rode slowly, more tender and really savoured feeling all of me, lifting herself all the way off and the pushing hard back down again. We continued like this for some time, the view above my face of her naked body was bliss as she bounced top of me.

I sat up and wrapped my arms around her, keeping my cock deep inside her I rolled her onto her back. Her legs spread wide open we fucked slow and hard with me on top. Kissing, sucking her beautiful tits, her nails seductively scratching down my back. She cum all over me, but I never stopped or lost rhythm. The feeling of being inside her bare soaking pussy was something I’d imagined and wanted for so long and wasn’t going to forget for an equally long time.

When she cum a second time, I pulled out and swapped to my tongue. Savouring her taste once more as she lay on the bed. As I licked her pussy and ass again she wrapped her legs around my face and held me locked in. Her hips made the now familiar bucking movement and she cum on my face again.

I moved back to my cock inside her, this time fucking her harder and faster. My mind wandered back to earlier when I saw her getting fucked as I walked through the door. It was all too much, I couldn’t hold any longer and filled her pussy. Holding myself deep inside her as my cock leaked every last drop.

I flopped on top of her, our bodies covered in sweat. We stay like that kissing, lost in the moment. My cock still inside her cum soaked pussy was soft. I slid out and touched her with my fingers. Feeling my cum and hers. I needed to taste her again and so moved back between her legs. All my focus was on her pussy and clit, devouring her in my mouth until she cum again.

I moved next to her and we got under the covers. Kissing and tasting each other, cum all over our faces and mouths. At some point we both drifted off to sleep, our naked bodies entwined together!

manchester

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Wonderful

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

Kerry / limerick border

By *jj 69Man  over a year ago

telford

I cud do with finding a female like her lol

By *rodigalMan  over a year ago

sunderland

Horny as hell

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

aylesbury

North

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

Hillsborough

cambridge

Poringland

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

Frodsham

I woke up a few hours later, though it was still early. I looked at Jess lay next to me and felt a twinge of guilt. As much as I’d wanted her I really shouldn’t have gone there knowing what she’d meant to my best friend and the impact her leaving had on him.

I really should have called Ste to say Jess was in town, but as usual my cock had totally taken over proceedings and now I’d started something that could become very messy. I probably should have left as she slept and never looked back, keeping the memory of an amazing night and leaving it at that.

But as she lay in bed naked next to me, there was no way I was just walking out without saying a word. I stroked her hair gently until she started to stir and wake up. We sat up in bed and chatted, Jess telling me she had to leave today due to plans over the next couple of weeks. She did however reveal that once she came back in a couple of weeks that would be the end of her travelling and we should meet up.

Again, I really should have put a stop to all of this but alas doing the right thing when it comes to a hot woman is rarely that simple.

I got up to get a shower, Jess asked if she could join me. I was hardly going to say no to an offer like that. She got in first, the water running over her perfect skin had me hard before I’d even got in. We kissed as we washed each other’s bodies, my fingers slipped into her pussy and she wanked my throbbing cock. We carried on like this stood with the water cascading over our bodies as we brought each other to orgasm using only our hands.

We got out and I left not long after, agreeing with Jess we wouldn’t want to be seen leaving together in the cold light of day.

A couple of weeks passed by and I’d heard nothing from Jess despite sending a couple of messages. I’d pretty much given up seeing her again when I got a message out of the blue to tell me she would be home at the weekend and we should meet up!

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Reigate

cambridge

By *lay-with-MeMan  over a year ago

Whitchurch Shropshire

blackpool

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmm hard to resist

By *pagedMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

tell us more

Frodsham

Saturday finally arrived, unlike last time where things had all happened in a blur from a chance meeting this was different, we were now planning to actually meet and spend time together. Jess had asked to come to mine, which was fine as I lived alone in a quiet street with it unlikely anyone would see her arrive.

8pm and there was a knock on the door. I opened to find Jess stood there in knee length coat, fastened and the biggest pair of heels I’d ever seen her wearing.

She stepped in and started to unbutton her coat. “Help me take it off” she nearly demanded. As I stood behind her to take the coat off her shoulders it was quite clear she was only wearing underwear underneath. This was a change from last time when she only had a dress on and no underwear and I liked the it. The coat dropped to the floor and I just admired how stunning she looked. It was clearly expensive and highly tasteful what she was wearing, a dark purple basque that really highlighted her ample tits and curvy body, with a tiny thong and suspenders and belt all in the same colour.

“I’ll assume from your open mouth and bulge in your trousers you like my choice” she said

I could barely speak, she leaned in and started to kiss me, passionately as my hands roamed all over her body. The lacy touch of her underwear felt incredible.

She undid my jeans, and with one movement pushed them and my boxers down releasing my raging hard on. She slowly wanked my cock, hard purposeful strokes before dropping to her knees and swallowing balls deep almost instantly.

She sucked my cock like a woman possessed, it was absolutely incredible, although I knew I’d never last long with this going on and tried to tell her as much. She didn’t stop, just continued to deep throat my shaft, licking occasionally to get her breath before going again. I held her head and just let go, shooting my thick load in her mouth. It was clearly what she wanted so I wasn’t going to disappoint her.

She stood up, showed me it in her mouth and then swallowed it all, before tottering towards the living room. Leaving me stood by the door with my pants round my ankles almost stunned at her way of saying hello.

I composed myself and pulled my boxers up, didn’t seem much point with the jeans now and went to get some drinks before heading to the living room.

I sat down next to Jess. “Did that catch you by surprise”? She asked.

I laughed, “you know full fucking well it did” I replied.

We sat and chatted about the whole situation. Her main point being that anything between us would only ever by naughty fun, when it suited us both and strictly remain between us.

Seemed fair to me, we drank some more, kissing, touching each other when suddenly there was a knock on the door. I was expecting anyone, so who the fuck was this?

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Telford

Hillsborough

Frodsham

I bolted up, “who the fuck is that” I asked Jess.

She shrugged, with a mischievous smirk, “how should I know, it’s your house” she replied.

I hurried to get my jeans on and answer the door, in the few seconds this all took I’d already convinced myself this was Ste and I had no clue how I’d explain this. I opened the door to find a pizza delivery man. I’m not sure at this point who had the biggest look of shock on their face, me or him. Me because I’d not ordered a pizza or him because Jess was stood behind me in just her underwear!

“Pay the man” she barked, jolting me back into the moment. I fumbled handing over the money and shut the door.

She was laughing behind me. “That was funny, I ordered us some pizza on the way over. I think we both know who you thought that was though”.

It was now quite obvious she was in a very controlling mood tonight, sucking me as soon as she walked through the door, playing games. I wasn’t going to complain, we both clearly had a dominant side and I was going to enjoy the dynamic this was now creating.

We went into the kitchen and sat down, Jess on the chair next to me with her leg draped over mine meaning she was sat with her legs wide open. I’ve never felt so turned on eating a pizza as I did in that moment. She was taking small bites, between nibbling my ear and telling me how horny she was. “Look at my thong” she said. There was a visible wet patch, I reached down to touch. She batted my hand away. “Not yet, we’ve got plenty of time for that”. Now she was denying me touching her, I just wanted to lift her up and smash her on the table right there. I could barley eat I was so horny, I think I managed one slice with her teasing and touching me, rubbing my cock in my jeans.

She dropped her pizza, “go and get my bag and meet me upstairs” she commanded. “And don’t you dare open it and look inside”!

I’ve never ran to get a bag so quick in my life, and more importantly I was wondering what she has inside she didn’t want me to look at..

By *D of funCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

More...

Whitchurch Shropshire

Frodsham

As I came out of the living Jess was slowly making her way up the stairs, jiggling her sexy round ass as she walked. I was right behind, with her ass in my face. And then I noticed she had a plug in. Fuck me the dirty bitch has put that in before she even got here, I thought to myself. I moved my hand to touch, but she swatted me away, stopped turned around and in a stern voice said “I’ve already fucking told you, not yet”.

As she got to the door of my room, she stopped and grabbed her bag off me. “Stay out here and strip to your boxers” she commanded before slamming my bedroom door shut. I was now stood outside my own bedroom like a naughty boy with a raging hard on. I’m sure I was only waiting a couple of minutes but it felt like an eternity until she barked “enter”.

As I walked through the door, my already throbbing cock nearly ripped my boxers wide open. Jess had added a black leather mini skirt, purple gloves matching her underwear and a much deeper purple lipstick. I was enthralled, no wonder she’d took the liberty of sucking me off as soon as she got here, it was the only reason I didn’t cum right there in my pants.

“Lie down” she ordered. As I walked to my bed I noticed more toys on top of my draw. She’d obviously come prepared and whilst I like being in control for now at least I was going to see exactly where she wanted to take this.

I lay down in the middle of my bed. She walked around the bed, never taking her piercing brown eyes off me. “Someone is very excited” she announced whilst eyeing up my raging hard on bursting to get out of my boxers.

Slowly she climbed onto the bed and sat across my chest. She lifted my arms up and kneeled on them, effectively pinning me down, her pussy inches from my face. I wanted to reach forward and lick the wet patch on her knickers but thought better of it in the moment.

I could feel her grab something next to me, then felt the unmistakable cold steel on my wrist of a handcuff. She clipped it in and as I pulled my wrist realised she has already attached it to the bed and was doing the same to my other arm.

As I lay tied to my own bed, she climbed off and stood up. The sense of excitement was really building for me. She’d clearly thought this through and I wondered what other surprises she had in store.

She stood at the end of my bed, “Jess you look fucking unreal” I started to complement her. She cut me off, “Jessica. For tonight my name is Jessica. Don’t you dare get it wrong”

Jesus, I wasn’t expecting that. She was in near dominatrix mode and I was now tied to a bed so I’m just going with this. She picked something up, but I couldn’t see what it was until she was attaching a blindfold to my face.

The loss of sight only heightened my sense of anticipation and how turned on I was as I lay waiting to find out what would happen next..

Whitchurch Shropshire

manchester

Kinky minx

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

Frodsham

As I lay on the bed I could hear her walking around but had no idea what she was doing. I was in overdrive wanting her to sit on my face or cock right now and helpless to do anything but what she chose. I felt the bed move as she slowly climbed on. She was knelt next to me and slowly ran her hand from just above my boxers up my chest, lightly scratching. She moved and arched her leg over my face, now she was sat fully over me her pussy tantalisingly close to my face but not close enough for me to be able to lick. I could smell her sweet pussy, familiar from when I’d last fucked her. Maybe it was the blindfold or imagination taking over , but there was also a slight smell of cum as well. Surely not I thought. She lowered herself slightly, just enough for my outstretched tongue to lick across her pussy. Her thong was still in place, only teasing me even more! I wanted her grinding on my face, but I’d have to wait. She lifted up, I could feel her moving but wasn’t sure what she was doing. I went to close my mouth. “Open your mouth and stick your tongue back out” she ordered. I was absolutely loving this game she was playing and duly opened my mouth. I was so close to tasting her, but couldn’t reach. She put her hand on my head to hold my face down and then I felt it. Something had just blobbed on my tongue. “There’s your first surprise”, I was right she’d only turned up with a pussy full of cum. And was now depositing it straight into my mouth! “Swallow” she commanded.

As I was told I swallowed. “What do you say?” She said

“Erm thanks” I muttered. “You what?? Thank me properly” she barked.

“Thank you, Jessica”

“Better” she said and proceeded to plunge her pussy hard onto my waiting face and mouth..

By *eachlife49Man  over a year ago

ocean

Jessica is getting me hard

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Wow.... Just wow!

By *D of funCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Loving it

Solihull

Wow

aylesbury

Gets better with each post

By *lutonicMan  over a year ago

Leicester

Well... that is some lengthy story. Very Good Though

Whitchurch Shropshire

Wow

By *takerMan  over a year ago

gosport

Liking this one

Frodsham

Thanks everyone. More to come later tonight

Kerry / limerick border

cambridge

manchester

Hillsborough

Poringland

By *2spikeMan  over a year ago

Southsea

Frodsham

She was like a woman possessed, grinding down so hard my head was being forced into the bed. Riding my face like her life depended on it, holding the headboard for extra leverage and as she did her legs curled pushing her heels into my side. The mixture of pleasure on my face and pain from the heels, I was in absolute heaven, my tongue inside her pussy the taste of her and her earlier lover driving me wild. I wanted to grab her ass as she smothered me, but couldn’t release my hands. I could hardly breath and it crossed my mind if I die like this, there would never be a better way to go.

I’ve no idea how long she was on top of me, totally lost in the wild passion of the moment when she suddenly jumped up off my face and without warning gushed all over me, sending a mixture of her own cum and the load from earlier into my mouth, up my nose and soaking the bed. I gasped for breath and almost instantly she was back on top, grinding herself hard, rubbing the mess she’d just made all over me. How I didn’t cum in my pants I’ll never know. Slowly she eased back and without warning I felt her hand grab my balls. She dug her nails in. “I think you’ve forgotten something” she barked.

What the hell have I forgotten, is all I could think as she squoze harder. Then it hit me.

“Thank you for using my face Jessica”

She let go! “Good boy, but I’m far from done with you yet”

And with that she ripped off my boxers. My cock was raging, I’d never felt so hard in my life as I did right then.

“Well you did enjoy that looking at this” she said as she stroked my cock.

Then leaned and whispered in my ear “don’t you dare cum until I say you can”

“Yes Jessica” I replied. She kissed me hard, her tongue deep in my mouth as she slowly wanked my cock. She didn’t move, building the pace and getting firmer as she went. I couldn’t move my hands to stop her and she was clamped on my lips, I really didn’t know how much of this I could take without blowing a massive load. I could feel my cock start to twitch, she’d obviously been waiting for that moment, as she let go and announced “that’s enough, I’ve told you not fucking yet”.

Jesus, now was actually edging me all the way to the point I was going to erupt and stopping at the perfect moment.

Then she was off the bed and everything went quiet. I lay silent, lost in the thoughts of what she was going to do next

cambridge

Solihull

Me next please

Bedford & Chester

North

By *ulsar93Man  over a year ago

santry

So hot

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

Reigate